[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: Static.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Static.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17637257
>>
File: Shadooby... Static.jpg (79 KB, 588x470) Image search: [Google]
Shadooby... Static.jpg
79 KB, 588x470
>>17640913

NOW ALSO OFFERING WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC!

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17639538
You're very welcome for the reading and good wishes! I'm glad the reading verified the one that your friend did and gave you hope! :) I'll be sending my best wishes of positive energy for your new approach! Thank you! :)
>>
>>17638088
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Tp3I2z3M0d
>>
>>17638131
>>17638135
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OvK5S6NjmO
>>
What are the ideas or explanation behind divination?

I don't believe in this kind of stuff. Prove me I'm wrong
>>
>>17640917
cool hair
Mira
Female
Cancer
Oregon
Wacky Scry
Can you tell me about my next bf please?
>>
>>17641033
>What are the ideas or explanation behind divination?
One interpretation is that whatever force(s) (random or otherwise) that drive(s) the universe of our experiences also drives the outcome/results of any divinitory selection medium we use, e.g, the drawing of cards, the throwing of coins, etc., and that insights can be gleaned from interpretation of what the outcome/results symbolically represents. Regardless, the fresh perspective/approach that this can provide for looking at our problems can often prove to be valuably insightful whether there is anything "divine" happening or not (or even just something psychological). And if it helps in the end, who cares how it did it? As long as it had the opportunity to potentially help (and quite often manages to succeed!), that's all that really matters when it comes right down to it.

>I don't believe in this kind of stuff. Prove me I'm wrong
You are free and welcome to believe whatever you want to believe; I do not care either way. I have no interest/desire/motive/benefit from trying to prove you either wrong or right, and I have made no statement one way or the other as to whether I even disagree with you or not. A good day to you sir in any case!
>>
>>17641033
Well, this isn't much in the way of proof, so my apologies for that, but I just wanted to mention that there is quite a wide variety of explanations depending on who you ask. People have many very different philosophies about it.

A possible explanation is that there is some access we have to information that we wouldn't traditionally expect to have access too. That is, awareness and understanding of situations remote from our physical bodies. This might be a collective consciousness, or something entirely different but which has a similar effect. This would mean we already have the information in our mind and simply use divination methods to access and "make sense" of it.

Why might this be fathomable? Well, the mind is a complex thing and it's certainly possible for ideas to be implanted, in many ways, without our knowing or understanding of the process. It's not difficult to imagine that we might have some understanding of a concept that we only came across in passing, and that our subconscious mind has managed to take hold of that idea and use it in a way we don't consciously understand. Perhaps there are even less "direct" ways that we could come across this information.

It's certainly more likely that divination doesn't work or mean anything at all - but it's hard to ignore the possibility when you continue to get unlikely results.

However, as you know, no one here owes you any explanation as to why they believe what they believe. Unless you're simply seeking information, you should probably not bother.
>>
>>17641056
>>17640917

Thanks for your repply, it was amazing.
Can I give you my data to get a reading? I'm now interested on it.

Ramiro
Male
Pisces
Open, always try to be good, seeking truths
Toledo
(I don't know about Tarot or I Ching nor differences between them, so I don't know?)
I've always had problems with love, and never had a girlfriend. What can you tell me about this?

Thank you in advance, have a good day you too OP, you seem like a very kind person.
>>
>thinking it is possible to divine online

Jesus Christ you kids are dumb as fuck. The internet is the binary opposite of what is required for divination, which is a natural, organic environment.

Anyone claiming to do any sort of readings or divination is doing nothing other than writing fan fiction and is hurting the legitimate readers out there.
>>
>>17641080
Hurting them how?
>>
>>17641042
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1A7vtFEFPUs
>>
>>17640917
Rikki
F
Sagittarius
Sensitive daydreamer loner
Morgan's Tarot if so you kindly
Could you tell me about my future romance life?

Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>17641093
opps forget location
In PA
>>
>>17641092
Thank you you have such a nice voice i am listening right now!!
>>
>>17641080
>binary opposite
"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

>Jesus Christ you kids are dumb as fuck.
Calm your tits.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." Sup, 'zard?

>what is required for divination, which is a natural, organic environment.
The idea behind divination that you're speaking of here just refers to working with different energies -- the energy of the querent and their query, the energy of the reader, and the energy of the divinitory tool(s) being used, whether they be physical tarot cards or I-Ching coins or...

>thinking it is possible to divine online
The internet is actually a perfect venue for my form of divination, as I practice technomancy -- divination using electronics, including random number generators and scrying by means of old CRT television static from analog frequencies -- divinitory tools that have real, actual, powered ENERGY coursing through them -- no differnet from and as natural as the lightning that streaks through the sky every day the world over.
>>
>>17641110
You're very welcome! Thank you for saying! :) I hope it serves you well!
>>
>>17640917
>Follow your dreams
>Miki
>Female
>18
>I'm a student.
>Utah
>Scry
>What's in store for May?
>>
>>17641125
I will try to look out for someone like that. What symbols did you see for intimacy?
Thanks again!!
>>
>>17641080
That's not true Anon. I specialize in technomancy and it works considerably better doing a "blind" or "cold" read -- which is only possible online.
>>
>>17641069
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JTfiVgdfjQ
>>
>>17641157
Hello fellow technomancer! I'd love to talk shop with you some time either here in one of the threads or over in the IRC! Isn't it such a great practice?! Keep it up! :D
>>
>>17640917
You r a beautiful man
>Lulu
>19
>Capricorn
>what does my crush want with me?
>scry
>>
>>17641140
Definitely don't ignore people who don't meet that description, but when you're looking at everyone and maybe one of those things comes up, definitely take notice! :) The symbols I see for intimacy are usually naked bodies, hehe. ;)
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17641093
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cnW3CRVxCh
>>
>>17641096
>>17641203
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>17640917
Twixie
Female
Aries
Short with blotchy blonde hair
Aus
What ever you feel like
What can should I expect?
>>
>>17641203
God, I love your commentary, thanks so much this. I'm enjoying it so far, also great voice. Quite asmr tier.
>>
>>17641215
Fuck it's upside down
I tried. I promise
>>
>>17641216
Thank you so much for saying! :) You're very welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying it! And thank you for the lovely compliments! You're very kind! :D
>>
>>17641131
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1W1VgMgWpSE
>>
>>17638162
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GcYwMtTNFi
>>
>>17641162

Oh thank you lots!
Your advises already sound meaningful to me, I've always been pretty closed regarding love or other stuff related to love. I'll follow you.
Also, are you also into astrology and stuff?
>>
File: h56.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
h56.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
Announcement of the day!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s09AktXktyxS
>>
>>17640913
Could you read me from here>>17638162
>>
>>17641171
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UQpMQMiQVk
>>
>>17641215
>Aus

aye baby where you been my whole life?
>>
>>17638162
>>17641347
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GcYwMtTNFi
>>
>>17641350
Canberra?
>>
File: 1462003859743.jpg (74 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462003859743.jpg
74 KB, 500x375
>>17641357
>tfw melb

Let me at least hear your qt voice
>>
>>17641341
Kek. You must be new here.
Welcome to /adv/ice plus cards!
>>
>>17641361
>Kek. You must be new here.

Been browsing /x/ for a couple years. Only did it for shits and giggles mate. You are doing some alright work here.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I can't read cards.
What mean?
>>
>>17641330
You're very welcome!
I'm glad you found the advice meaningful! :) I hope it serves you well!
Yes, I think astrology, etc. is neat, but I don't yet know as much about it as I would like to!
>>
>>17641364
Haha, I kid too. :) Shits and giggle are good! Definitely got a laugh out of your Vocaroo! And you've got a good voice!

And thanks for saying! :)
>>
>>17641360
>tfw left hanging by my own fellow countryman

The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS please put a curse on my fellow aries australian at once.
>>
>>17641382
No...!
>>
>>17641378
>And you've got a good voice!

Likewise.

>>17641389

When we going out? i have a spare seat on my motorcycle that's itching for a qt.
>>
>>17641382
Kek. Curses can be submitted in the IRC to any listening parties who may or may not cooperate. Offer void where invalid. Limitations and restrictions may apply. Ask your doctor if Cursitol is right for you.
>>
>>17641367

Well Onymous, I'm into astrology and stuff, if you're interested I'm posting my email here so we can talk about it(just not to flood the topic with non-related stuff).
Please, accept it as a way to thank you for your advise
[email protected]

Have a good day you all
>>
>>17641394
Thank you, friend!
>>
>>17641396
I knew i could count on you, thanks palio. Asking ASAP.
>>
>>17641397
Sounds good! I'll send you an email later! I'm looking forward to talking with you re: astrology. :) You're very welcome regardless, and I appreciate your offer and will be taking you up on it!
Oh, and I believe that discussion of astrology is indeed welcome in the thread, as it can be used for divination purposes as well!

And a good day to you also! :)
>>
>>17641407
KEK.

:)
>>
>>17638982
>>17640917
In case you didn't saw me
>>
>>17641408
Whenever is best for you!
Astrology for divination is hard though(that, or I haven't practiced it enough lol)
>>
>>17640917

This sentence was intended to be interpreted however you like.
JP
Male
Cancer
Tall-ish. Short dark brown hair
UK
Whichever you feel
Is it happening?
>>
>>17641215
>>17641218
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CUV3Nw9yrX
>>
>>17641440
I do aowith you at the start. And if I have to post drawings every day to get you back into it.
The reading was very helpful.
Last card was a big surprise to me too. I've been pretty mentally unstable since my friend left and I hope it means that he might be able to come back.
>>
>>17638982
>>17641414
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08rcrvhvQLF
>>
>>17641353
Scarily accurate. Thank you. Im a transplant to texas but it is nice here. Ive been to the Allegheny national forest many times since u mentioned your location. All the best good energy to you as well my friend. I greatly appreciate the reading. Thank you. Enjoy the day!
>>
>>17641500
:) Yes, so glad to have had you here all along, always good to see you in the threads, and always good to do readings for you! :D And I'll always enjoy your drawings -- they definitely keep reminding me that I should pick it back up again!
I'm so glad the reading was very helpful!
I also hope it means that your friend mind be able to come back. Regardless, I hope you feel better in the meantime, my dear! Stay well and positive! <3
>>
>>17641565
I'm glad the reading served you well and that you found it to be accurate! You're very welcome! I'm glad you're finding Texas to be nice. :) And the forests around here are indeed wonderful! Thank you for the positivity and wishes for my day! Enjoy your day as well!
>>
>>17641421
Astrology for divination does indeed seem tricky/complicated!
>>
>>17640917
Feels good to know you care about other people.
Moises
Male
27, sometimes cant remember own age.
Pisces
My ideal is to gather the most knowledge to positively help or impact the most in other people lives.
Mexico city
I-Ching
Please tell me anything that you can see, feel kind of lost in motivation and tired. Thanks bro.
>>
>>17639528
All I know is that Mercury retrograde is supposed to mean problems with communication, transportation, and technology, so look out!
>>
>>17641545
Thanks
That was interesting
>>
>>17641643
You're very welcome!
I'm glad you found it interesting!
>>
>>17640366
I'm a reader who would be happy to exchange a reading.
>>
>>17639447
<3
>>
>>17640917
everything is light, all is well. c: thank you for offering your insight and skill to strangers -- i hope i can be as generous w my gifts.

>k
>female
>25
>virgo
>graduate student in info science, horror enthusiast, sad but free.
>pacific nw
>tarot please ! thank you very much.
>i'm just curious about my current relationship in general & what you might see re: the near future, if that's okay.
>>
File: Vile.jpg (383 KB, 677x961) Image search: [Google]
Vile.jpg
383 KB, 677x961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BrHIZ5o8mw

I'm going to do 1 tarot read on love.
This will be my final read on here. I'll do my best that I can on it. It's probably going to take me roughly 30-40 minutes for all of the shuffling and interpreting.

What I need to know from you:
Your gender and the gender of the person you're interested in.
Whether or not you've talked to them, are in a relationship, or are just interested.

I'm going to try to be in depth with this as possible so feel to give any details you may want to.

Also give me a picture of something dark and post me a youtube link to a song with morbid lyrical content that you enjoy.
>>
File: uomkVIL[1].png (38 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uomkVIL[1].png
38 KB, 1920x1080
>>17641788
she interested in he
ive talked to them before, i am interested. he looks at me a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOZjlwIwfk
>>
>>17641792
>picture of something dark
Touche...

Alright I'm getting set up. It may even take an hour to do this read. Check back in a little while.
>>
Looking for a general read. Will do one in return.

One for one.
>>
>>17641854
g2g
>>
>>17641788

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJljy2qG1HI

>Opinion

What he thinks of you:
His opinion of you seems to be quite positive.
I suppose he views you as independent, intelligence, strong, and that you have a good wit about you. In his eyes you are enduring and capable of
overcoming bullshit. There is a very strong sense of positive emotion about him towards you. He may even think that you have a very positive emotional balance as well.
Overall he see's you as somebody resilient and strong and seems to like your personality, but he may think there's something coming between you two.

What he likes about you:
>Possibly that you're forgiving, or not vindictive at least.
He likely has formed new emotions because of you and they are all good. He also see's you as emotionally balanced and well studied / intelligent and these are things that he finds
attractive. If you just got out of a negative situation and he knows about it then he may also see that you're dealing with it very well and finds your fortitude to be a nice character trait.
He enjoys your presence and likely views this as potentially the beginning of something fulfilling and wonderful.

>Future

Potential 1 - good:

It seems that there's something in the way. Some sort of obstacle, and I believe it's associated with rest.
If one of you goes after the other then this won't be a problem obviously. There would likely need to be a keen sense of productivity and stability towards each others desires/wants.
A death to sloth, and rise of creation I guess.

Potential 2 - bad:

Too much negativity and pecimism as well as focusing too much on other unrelated things such as money, home, etc. Along with that is also what I assume would be playing games with
each other and beating around the bush. These things would lead to a negative outcome that would seem to make things much more difficult to come back from I believe.
>>
>>17641792
>>17641927
Your advice:

Try not to be nosy. It seems he likes you for your good qualities and virtues.
Also try to show more interest, maybe even make the first move. I duobt he would bite. He seems to have a good opinion of you. Don't wait too long or he may lose interest.
If you have some doubts about things regarding him, or if yuo've been having bouts of negativity lately then you should try to put them aside and remain positive and passionate when around him.

Lastly... I get the feeling he won't make the first move. I think you may have to take the initiative with him.
>>
>>17638910
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01ALjSX9kFR
>>
>>17641927
>>17641932

thank you my friend, i hope you enjoyed my song
>>
>>17641951
Word.
I mostly like Hot Chip for their videos lol.

Good luck. I hope the read helped, and I wish you the best.
>>
>>17641952
it did, seems accurate. he knows i like him because my friend told him but didnt say anything to me about it so i figure he didnt like me back? im not going to push it bc that would be creepy. so i guess nothing will happen then. :\
>>
>>17641964
It wouldnt be creepy.
He has a positive opinion of you.
Just because you like him doesnt mean you're creepy.
If you were having people scry him every day then I think it would be creepy but it takes a certain kind of sick psycho fuck to do something like that.

Ultimately though it's your choice. Who knows? Maybe he'll approach you.
He seems to have a positive opinion about the situation.
>>
>>17641972

>If you were having people scry him every day then I think it would be creepy but it takes a certain kind of sick psycho fuck to do something like that.

Hey speaking of which, there's no other scryers around right now, so what do you see about the two girls I like that I work with?
>>
>>17638957
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1B9GfPQrCQY
>>
>>17641972
ehh I don't know.. I know you said he thinks positive of me but it could be a platonic positive.
>>
>>17640917
>You are worth the world.
>Harmony
>Female
>Wacky Scry
>I would like to know if you see any romance happening for me next month.
>>
>>17642016
One has two left feet.
The other has beef curtains.
>>
>>17641972
>If you were having people scry him every day then I think it would be creepy but it takes a certain kind of sick psycho fuck to do something like that.

>not learning to scry so you can spy on relative strangers
Step it up
>>
>>17642044

Youre not wrong. And what are my odds with either? Lol
>>
>>17642061
Does scrying work?

Someone scry me right now tell me what my appearance is.
>>
>>17642081
Richard Simmons? is that you?!
>>
>>17639037
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fGO9Gf4PiB
>>
>>17642086
KEK!
>>
>>17642036
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rjXs3PzC20
>>
>>17640917
Steve or Payton
M
Tall tan and handsome
Midwest, Missouri
Skry Por Favor :)
Will I let my guard down soon? (Fingers crossed)
>>
>>17642135
Thanks. So I only meet this other energy if I sign up for a dating site? I've tried it before and there's not really anyone in my area.
>>
>>17642036
>Harmony
Long-shot, but you wouldn't happen to be the reader who used to do astrology, runes, and tarot, would you?
>>
>>17640917
Scarlett
F
Cute, brunette
Scry
Is anything going to happen with my crush (T) and I soon?
>>
>>17640917

Hey super cool that you are doing this, I got one a few weeks back and it was really helpful, as for the good vibes.

Ken
M
Leo
Short, Optimistic, Bad Skin
Texas
Hit me up with the Morgans Tarot
General Love/Future
>>
>>17642183
It just seems like you're more likely to meet this person if you get yourself out there! Seek out local groups of people with similar interests (like groups that meet about certain topics/activities), groups of people who meet about things you might find an interest in, groups of people who volunteer and help others, and other other groups of people you can find who might be nice/fun -- this will give you opportunities to get out there and meet new people! Dating sites can help also, but they're not necessary -- especially if there's not really anyone on there in your area! Good luck, and best wishes!
>>
>>17642152
I'm a sagatarrius too
>>
I might be posting a bit offtopic but I did not want to start a new thread and I gather someone here might have some idea.

It's about these sigils from "the lawnmower" movie which are violently thrown at the viewer and one in particular seems to be shown more often than any other.

This 7z contains pic related https://a.cocaine.ninja/ynumzi.7z

the screenshots are taken from the first scene when initiate the test
they are taken sequentially and in order

I might have missed a few although most are repeats and skipped some for that reason.

you can find active links to the movie on alluc.ee
>>
>>17642198
No.
>>
>>17640917
walter
male
libra
im cool as fuck
los angeles
morgan's tarot
when will it end?
>>
>>17642322
with a name like walter how can you be cool as fuck?
>>
>>17642332
>>
>>17642350
the most pathetic try hard on television
>>
>>17642202
Oops forgot my positive thing. You seem like a really nice person for doing all these readings for people. God bless.
>>
>>17642263
nig they only put shit like that in movies often times either to fit the theme or to get people talking about it because "Omg spoopy occult illuminati im so uneducated so its about the illuminati" dont help spread marketing ploys like this
>>
Can someone help me with this plz?
>>17642470
OP? anyone? plz I'm quite desperate
>>
Is anyone doing any readings right now that could help me out?
>>
>>17642482
there is no mention about iluminati
at least not in the script

overall the movie theme was not a new one and is very close to that of ghost in the shell at the end

still interested in that sigil if anyone is familiar
>>
>>17642618
Im sure there wasnt, its rather a trick that music videos use often times to get more hits. They put in occult symbols to get the crazys thinking its illuminati. I never said they mentioned illuminati. the amount of suspicion on media creators is high when it comes to crazys trying to put together a story about them being satanic occultists, this sadly plays into their plan.
>>
>>17642618
Also to answer your question they seem solomonic and then there is some eastern shit. it really looks meaningless and like they just wanted to make it spoopy.
>>
>>17641016
>>17640917
It is a statue of Marcus Aurelius, it is supposed to represent stoicism
my energy feeling familiar is not a coincidence tho :3
it seems shit will be fine, thanks chiron. i needed the feels boost
>>
>>17642640
the thing is they really flash fast - like i had to move frame by frame, on normal play its a bombardment and i dont think you can see them
its like pure subliminal thing as if they were ment to be inserted into the viewers mind
and this is the only such spoopy in it - the rest is early 90s 3d cgi /1992 film
>>
>>17642657
Then it may not be a part of a marketing ploy but still I'd imagine it really means nothing. the context some of those things come from iirc is just basic spells for money or protection or for virility and the eastern symbol looks more like its a chakra than anything that would give any message. to be honest a fair amount of things that would be expressed in such sigils can be expressed in other ways and are often done so(like a bloody scene having association with mars, you can call it occult but ultimately it doesnt really mean anything for any operation. Likely that scene may have been trying to give a feeling of primality which is often associated with said symbols because they come from things people nowadays see as an intellectually dark time.
>>
>>17642668
*rather than anything that would give a message.
*mars)
sorry im very tired.
>>
Just finishing up some readings from last night.
>>17639968
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CJHtUpzz3f
>>
>>17639973
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kICnPPmgZZ
>>
>>17641365
Indulging in a new romance/passion after a loss. Possibly getting fucked up by it.
>>
>>17640117
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Yhy7kwHVg2
Two Eights.—Frivolous pleasures, passing love fancies, an unlooked-for development. Reversed, paying the price of folly.
>>
>>17640332
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bFjKAPu0wW
>>
File: 1454298633346.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454298633346.jpg
427 KB, 1920x1200
Hello, everyone. I'm Elizabeth and I'm here to give out some tarot readings. This will be the third time that I've participated in a thread, but I will still leave my copypasta here for those that haven't read it or that forget.

I've been reading off and on for around five years but I've just been doing readings for myself and my friends and I can be fairly accurate sometimes if I do say so myself. I ran a thread a few years back on /x/ without a trip before there was a /div/ general and it went fairly well so here I am again to try and do the same thing. I'm not a professional but I think it'd be neat if I got that good so I can charge for my services and this is the perfect place to practice and also get good at my public speaking skills and to do something to get myself to pull out of a depression. I got a reading done by Chronymous which was super helpful to me and it inspired me to do this.

I'll do the first five today for sure, and after that I may or may not depending on how I feel and how this goes.

Please give me the following information...
Name/Nickname/Alias
Recommend me a video game, TV show, or anime. I could use some good things in my life right now.
Write three sentences about yourself.
Query

Cheers!
>>
>>17643081
Charles
Male
Aries
Summer Heights High, it was an Australian miniseries (8 episodes) and really funny.
I love music, though I don't play any instruments. Classical, baroque, and electronic music mainly, but I can appreciate most types of music. I have in the past couple of years made a concerted effort to cultivate a knowledge of the arts, since it interests me. I enjoy fly fishing, my grandfather got me into it.

Thanks,
>>
>>17643081

James
Male virgo
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, if you havent checked it out yet.
Can be pretty lively and goofy but I'm more stimulated by intelligence and depth. Very clear and rational in my communication but often overly blunt and a little crass if im not careful. Somewhat spiritual and intuitive although I have no set religion or path. Enjoy religious studies and nerding in general.

Do you see a chance for me with Ariel or Jeana or Sarah... or any other girl for that matter. Shit, what do you see going on with those three?
>>
>>17643081
Sarah
F
Sagittarius
Non Non Biyori... it's cute.
Kind of shy, not usually outgoing but have a strong personality. Used to being on my own, doing geek stuff like origami and drawing. Addicted to clothes shopping.

Where do you see my life headed in the next few months, if that's not too general.
>>
>>17643081
Lori
Female
Watch Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job! :)
How will university life go for me?
>>
File: image.gif (482 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
482 KB, 500x319
>>17643162
I'm a Taurus.
>>
>>17643147

>non non biyori

CUTE GIRLS DOING CUTE THINGS!
>>
>>17643107
>Summer Heights High
I literally watched that a few hours ago.
>she's a slut and she knows it.....
>>
>>17643162

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0El9hSd4Es&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thanks, sun!
>>
>>17643162
Aw jeez I really didn't read ya instructions enough! Sorry...
Three sentences about myself;
Well I'm introverted but I love to make people laugh.
I love playing musical instruments but my weakness lies in chess and sudoku.
I really love long drives, especially at sunset or at night, esp on a freeway.
>>
>>17643081
Hey Elizabeth, thanks for doing these readings

Felipe
Male
Aquarius
Book: Practical Mysticism by Evelyn Underhill. Not quite sure you're into these things, but it has helped me work with some existentialism.
I'm spiritual, open minded and like conversing with people about things universal. I'm bilingual, speaking English and Spanish. I am into visual arts, it's my main hobby besides meditating.

Query: What can I expect from May? Dangers, challenges, rewards?
>>
>>17643047
thank you so much for the reading! I really appreciate it, it's probably the best and most positive reading I've ever had and it was truly inspiring. You even got my eye color right. I hope you're able to get your hands on animal crossing soon, would gift it to you if I could.

thank you again so much for taking your time to do this for me! :3
>>
File: LOVE ME LIKE A REPTIIIIILE.jpg (76 KB, 1029x1029) Image search: [Google]
LOVE ME LIKE A REPTIIIIILE.jpg
76 KB, 1029x1029
Hey.

Christopher
Male
March 7th, 1992

Spiritual enough for a reading to work, give me a general one.
>>
>>17643081
Andrew
Male
Aries
Look up From the Depths, it's a PC game that fits my shade of autism quite well.
I think I had precognitive dreams when I was younger. I prefer cold climates to hot ones. I'm a bass drummer in a drumline.
>>
>>17643256
Forgot my query, General reading, if possible.
>>
>>17643081
Jacob
Male
Pisces
Game: lisa the painful, absolutely phenomenal exprience from start to finish, just be prepared to make impossible decisions.
I've been told I'm very adventurious, a little naive. I get wrapped up in my friends problems, so much I'll forget my own. That's about it I guess.
>>
Adam
male
scorpio

i feel like theres something waiting for me in the future... could it be a power or quest? also i would like to know if im blessed by light or plagued by darkness
>>
>>17643081
<3
>>
>>17643170
"Mr. G - The Musical"
>>
File: demon.jpg (227 KB, 1000x852) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
227 KB, 1000x852
Doing readings. I'll start with three, then maybe more if I feel like it.

>Gender
>Age
>Query
>Provide picture of your choosing.
>>
>>17643203
You're very welcome my dear, I'm happy to help and to give this reading to you. :)
> You even got my eye color right
Nice! It looks like my visuals are really improving with this practice I've had lately.
> would gift it to you if I could.
If I put an amazon wishlist up, would you gift it to me? You honestly don't have to and have no obligation to at all. You just offered so...I thought I would ask.

Take care!
>>
File: 1449892367480.jpg (106 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1449892367480.jpg
106 KB, 1058x705
>>17643609
Oh man, looks like I popped in at the right time. I'm so stressed due, and could totally use a reading.

Male
Please, just a general. Anything you can see at all will help me immensely and make me so happy, I'm stressed beyond belief right now and would appreciate it on otherworldly levels.
>>
>>17643609

male, 30
Do you see anything positive happening with any of my love interests?

One sec on the picture
>>
>>17643609

female
it's been a bad day, decadence. is anything good coming up for me?
>>
>>17643107
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Hi4NajEGZJ
>>
File: 1395282182797.jpg (28 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
1395282182797.jpg
28 KB, 482x720
>>17643626
>>17643609

Theeeeere's the pic!
>>
>>17643127
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TGtbTiMqn8
>>
>>17643625
I did a few readings from 'The Flamethrowers'. This is one of them.

"Rain fell. Every day, heavy rain, and I sat in my apartment and waited for sirens. Just after the rain began, there were always sirens. Rain and then sirens. In a rush to get where life was happening, life and its emergencies."

The tarot reading that asked for advice on this crisis basically said: 'despite this, one must still move forward.' I think this other reading from the previously mentioned book fit well.

"Practically all of Italy had celebrated Mussolini, and then the war had ended and suddenly everyone was an anti-Fascist, except for the bastards in Salo. As if the entire problem could be isolated to a few rich families in the lake district, where Mussolini had set up his exiled government. Families like the Valeras, whose villa was occupied by Germans. After the war, walking to school in Brera, Sandro and Roberto were pelted with rocks. Their father moved them back to up to Bellagio, where the boys were pelted with cow chips, and once misled into a swarm of angry bees that stung and restung them more times than Sandro had thought possible. Was he stung because he lacked natural virtues, ones the children who pushed them into the bee swarm possessed? Had those children stood up to Mussolini? No. Did it matter who possessed natural virtues? No. A blend of good and bad characterized all humans, and to pretend to sort that out was an insult to human complexity. But at the same time, Sandro understood that people only tended to allow their own contradictions, and not to those of others. It was okay to be murky to yourself, to know you weren't an angel, but other people had to be more cleanly divided into and bad."
>>
>>17643642
Thanks!

I like the vocaroo readings, they feel very personal and I appreciate you taking the time to do them.
>>
>>17643673
*into good and bad
>>
>>17643147
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XMSdvHP0QT
>>
>>17643626
The readings I did told me the potential is there, but that you're nervous. Here's a 'The Flamethrowers passage that seems to confirm this.

"What do you keep in there?
"Secrets," he said, shutting it. "And deeds. This guy whose boat I worked on as a kid gave me some land and money. I never claimed any of it. I keep the deeds in this safe."
"Why didn't you claim it?"
"It's a long story."
"Like all of your stories."
"This is the longest. but listen, I think I need to hit the hay."
I said I should go anyhow, it was late. But I hesitated, hoping for some way to make it through the distance, to reach him.
>>
>>17643162
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sgYGPJkTmD
>>
>>17643188
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04XQleY3TUr
>>
>>17643256
>>17643281
Sorry you two but I won't be able to get to your readings tonight. I hope that I'll be able to get to them tomorrow If I feel up to it.
>>17643327
<3
>>
File: comfy2.jpg (419 KB, 2500x1723) Image search: [Google]
comfy2.jpg
419 KB, 2500x1723
>>17643609
>Gender
Female
>Age
>Query
How will the near future treat me? Will it be cruel or kind?
>Provide picture of your choosing.
>>
Jorge
M
130lbs, long brown hair(past my ears) brown eyes, average build(european looking)
general reading please!
>>
>>17643741

virgo btw
>>
>>17643188
I also forgot to say: You're welcome. Your thanks is very much appreciated.
>>
>>17643708
Will you do more today?
>>
>>17643081
Elly
Female
Pisces
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Really enthralling anime.
I'm really shy and awkward around people. I tend to think I'm not good enough for anything, primarily due to a troubled childhood. I spend my days like most of the shut-ins of 4chan; drowning my loneliness and sorrows in too much anime and video games.

I'm going to go with a painful cliche here... Do I have a chance with this friend of mine?
>>
>>17643754
I'm sorry but not today, I don't feel up to it. I hope I can do some tomorrow if I feel up to it. I did just borrow a nice tarot book from the library so it's making me feel like I should practice more.
>>
>>17643628
I'm not sure what's going on. When I attempted readings, I got indications of you not knowing someone as well as you thought? Of someone knowing better? Then this.

The third time I went for a ride with him, we had a beer together before returning to the apartment on the Via dei Volsci. He showed me a skeleton key Durutti had made, to insert in pay phones for free calls.
"Want to call your boyfriend?" he asked.
"No," I said.
"Right," he said. "He cheated on you. And right there at the factory, in public..."
I felt ashamed to be reminded of it.
"I think Sandro Valera is an asshole for doing that," he said. "You shouldn't feel any shame about. He should feel ashamed."

I don't know if this a family member or someone else. But in any case, tarot readings seemed to indicate dealing with this feeling first.
>>
>>17643738
I'll do your reading. I just want to start up some tea first.

I'll also do more readings for others, since I feel good about it now.
>>17643609
>>
>>17643661

You were pretty detailed with that. I'd have been happy if you just pulled a card or two for a general. But I like how you couldn't seem to do the reading without giggling =p I can tell you that you're right on Jeana's count, we're pretty much lightheartedly jabbing at each other now while others watch on in horror and amusement. Sarah's got a nice nest egg saved up compared to mine... but I would hope our similar interests and down-to-earth attitudes would do more to bridge the gap.
And Ariel... we both kind of saw each other's romantic sides by freak accident. There's definitely potential chemistry there and we both see it... but she's also the only one with a committed boyfriend already >.>

Thanks a lot! The whole thing felt spot on!... and for the record I think there's much truth in what you say about the major religions, but the ones I feel I can identify with don't really have groups or places of worship around here. So one way or another I'd still be exploring my own path like many others are.
>>
>>17643767

thanks for the reading, but i don't really have any idea of who you could be referring to
>>
>>17643767
*shame about it
>>
File: 32490405_p0_master1200.jpg (172 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
32490405_p0_master1200.jpg
172 KB, 425x600
>>17643609
>Female
>25
>Love outlooks?
>Have cute anime girls.
>>
>>17643777
Oh really? That's odd. I'm usually not so off, maybe because it's late. When I get back I'll try to rectify that.
>>
www.facade.com

try this websites numerology. everytime i do its been pretty accurate.
>>
>>17643628
>>17643767
>>17643777
>>17643789

Doing other readings, the only thing I noticed was time with friends. I do notice it's usually between two people, but maybe it's just the book. Sorry about the previous trouble.
>>
>>17643738
Shuffling the deck, The Emperor and Queen of Cups both popped out. I took The Emperor at self-authority, for that moment. I suppose it might indicate your stance on those future events.
>>
>>17643836

no trouble at all :3 thanks again!
>>
>>17643673
Thanks. I was thinking the same thing, hopefully I can get less stressed out. Thanks again, have a nice night.
>>
>>17643704

Hmm. I kind of understand. It's oddly reminiscent of some of the games i was playing with others.

But it doesn't really tell me what to do differently, or with who exactly. Is a follow-up possible?
>>
>>17643873
Oh, good then.

>>17643914
I have similar thoughts myself. I don't think it does away, but the awareness can be worked into positive thought.

>>17643784
I'll get to you now. Sorry, just ate some leftovers.
>>
>>17643928
Yeah, but you have any specific people?
>>
>>17643939

Dunno if they'd be the ones that apply, but...

A nice mexican girl, my roommate's uh, sidechick and her sister, and a married woman I used to be friends with.

Eh if that's a lot then just take the first one lol
>>
>>17643784
It seems like you should find what you're looking for (IV of Wands), given that you're emotionally ready for it, which you have some trouble with (King of Cups Rx, Two of Swords Rx).
>>
>>17643951
Right away with the Mexican girl, I get cards that sort of repeat what I said before. You certainly have the opportunity (The Tower), but you haven't really made the attempt. The book reading can be interpreted in a few ways, but I partially saw it as you withdrawing yourself from what's potentially there, almost like a self-dialogue.

I don't think the sidechick is a good idea right now, until she's not so much around your roommate. It will complicate things. The sister could go well (VI of Wands, IV of Wands, IX of Pentacles, Ace of Swords).

No for the married woman.
>>
>>17643986

Ah, well that settles it. And that's very much the situation with each.Thank you.
>>
File: 1409364372640.jpg (89 KB, 1062x751) Image search: [Google]
1409364372640.jpg
89 KB, 1062x751
>>17643609
>Male
>24
>How will things turn out with my love interest?
>>
File: magician.jpg (109 KB, 373x600) Image search: [Google]
magician.jpg
109 KB, 373x600
Hi I will take tarot reading requests. Ask away.
>>
>>17644154
>>17644022 pls
>>
>>17644173
Ok I will do.
>>
>>17644154
Will I pass my classes this semester?
>>
>>17644154
>Male
>22
>Capricorn
Am I going to find a new girl I'll love as much as I did my ex?
>>
>>17644154
I would like a financial reading, thanks
>>
>>17644173
This is how I see the situation:
You seem to be unhappy about something with your love interest, there was maybe something which hurt you, outwardly you seem to be quite positive aiming for higher goals, however internally you seem to be undergoing certain amount of pain.

On your love interest's side I see unhappiness overall too, particularly the reversed 10 of swords is worrying, something really really bad is happening inside that person, maybe something you did or some of your relatives /friends did to that person.

Your relationship overall seems to be quite harsh atm.

You should probably work on calming that person down finding out what's causing so much trouble inside them.
>>
>>17644154
Can I get a reading on the current and near future state of my love life?
>>
>>17644191
Give me a time boundary please. Like" within 2 years, a week", or anything of the sorts.
>>
>>17644208
Ah, within the next year.
>>
>>17644199
I will give you a reading about what you currently have, and what you need to achieve better results in your financial life.
>>
>>17644154
I have a really silly query for which I've already read, but I'm more interested in double-checking my own reading than in the actual result. If that's cool, I'd like a reading on the girl I'm planning on asking out. Thanks.
>>
>>17644200
>You seem to be unhappy about something with your love interest
Yes, I am fairly unhappy about how slow things are progressing with her, especially with the amount of effort I'm putting in.

>something really really bad is happening inside that person, maybe something you did or some of your relatives /friends did to that person
I doubt it's anything that I did, because as you said, I try to be outwardly positive. Nor anyone from my side either.

I'll try to find out what's making her unhappy. Would you perhaps know the nature of this unhappiness?
>>
Would anyone like a reading? Gender, age, and something about yourself you seen important.
>>
>>17644256
Female
Will I fulfill my mission I have imposed upon myself?
Love is all you need
>>
>>17644154
What's my future boyfriend like?
>>
>>17644154

Okay what approach do the cards recommend I take toward A.S.? The goal being seduction at the least
>>
>>17644256
male, 25

right now there's nothing about me which i would really consider important

i would like a general reading if you would, thank you
>>
>>17644271
Positive vibes here. I believe you will, though achieving your goal may not be as fulfilling as you believe. What is it, if I may ask?
>>
>>17644256
Male
I have an awesome sense of humor, I use it everyday

Got a few opportunities that popped up, just wondering if its worth following them.
>>
>>17644293
Give me a moment to finish this other reading, I'll get right to it as soon as possible!
>>
>>17644307
Excellent, no hurries

thanks a bunch
>>
>>17644297
I plan to save the world.

I pretty much want to do whatever I can to lesson the suffering of people, animals, and the earth. Not sure what or how exactly I'll do this but I know I won't be alone.
>>
>>17644154
Male
Aquarius

How can I improve my immediate future? Is there anything to look out for? And will I find love anytime soon?
>>
I apologize for leaving. Unfortunately I am having technical difficulties so I cannot do more readings today.
>>
>>17644313
I believe that you will come far in your journey and accomplish great things. But unfortunately it does seem as though this will be something that satisfies you. In other words, there will always be more to do. However, this is expected. It takes more than one person or organization to change the world, and I do think with your attitude and determination you can make the world a better place for many.
>>
>>17644330
*will not be something that satisfies you, my apologies
>>
>>17644256
Please
>>17644315
I am a very generous guy and I help people out however I can. I am also a very curious person, always looking for answers
>>
>>17644256
>>17644292

Male, 30, I spent too much time listening to guys like Alan Watts and Jiddu Krishnamurti. They played a huge part in shaping my mindset
>>
>>17644311
Are you by any chance in a state of confusion? Is something going on in your life right now that you are feeling uncertain about?
>>
>>17644370
i am, yes

i'm worried about my future in general, i still don't seem to have an idea about where i'm going
>>
>>17644392
My advice to you is to let yourself be free of the restrictions you put on yourself. You may not know where you are going, but you are moving forward in your life regardless. You just need the confidence to choose where it is you want to go. Do you have a certain talent or skill that you enjoy but are not confident in putting the time and effort into it?
>>
>>17644401
I like writing, but i haven't written anything in years.

I also studied psychology, and used to be very passionate about it, but to this day i haven't worked in anything related to my career.
>>
>>17644409
I am actually a psychology major! And if you like writing, why not write something new? It might be a good way to relieve some of this pressure you are feeling from not having decided on a route to pursue, at least temporarily. It could lead you to rediscover an old passion. Also do not be afraid to try out new things as well. Maybe try another art form, such as music or even culinary. If you see something you think would be fun to do, give it a try and think of how you could make a future out of it. It may seem like a pointless thing to do, but even barely pursuing one thing that may or may not work out is more productive than worrying about doing nothing. I know this from how the Tarot is appearing and from personal experience. I suggest you have a little more confidence in yourself, and go for what you want to do even if it seems unattainable.
>>
>>17644422
thank you very much

felt more than something out of a therapy session than something i'd expect from a reading

i really appreciate it, thanks
>>
>>17644435
Well really what a tarot reading is is just getting a fuller perspective of a situation through the cards and intuition and then helping to guide the querent to the proper way of looking at it, which isn't far from what therapy is! It's just a little less scientific. You are very welcome it has been a pleasure!
>>
>>17644306
My apologies for the late response, I was finishing up another reading.These opportunities you speak of, are they related to a particular strength or skill of yours? I feel that they very well could lead you to great things! From what I see you may have to put in a fair amount of work but it will pay off well for you!
>>
>>17644341
You have greatness coming your way! It appears that by maintaining your current course while letting go of any jealousy or envy may be your best course of action. Let petty issues with others be, and focus on being the person you want to be. Don't stop helping others, being a kind person helps fortify old bridges and builds new ones. You may feel that you are currently progressing through your life very slowly, but I assure you that you will find success in the future. Once you have been established and have surpassed large adversities and obstacles in your life, you will find love and happiness. However this could be a good ways away, so look at the present for now. Try to think of what not only does good for others, but what makes you happy as well.
>>
>>17644256
Tony
Male
CA
Considerate and comforting to friends that are going through rough times
>>
>>17644479
Thank you very much! It was very interesting and I'll definitely try looking towards my own happiness and keep this in mind.
>>
>>17644256
Male
People call me funny a lot. I'm kind of a wimp though.

How will I be doing at this time next year? Will I actually be happy and have accomplished something?
>>
>>17644256
Male
Will I snap myself out of my funk for good?
>>
>>17644256

Male
Ive just landed a new job but its really interfering with my passions

*advice for me
>>
>>17643708
Thank you for the read, Elizabeth! :)
Sending you some good vibes.
>>
>>17643081
Hey Elizabeth, you promised to give some of us a reading but you never showed up, not that it really matters but I would still like to have that reading now.

"Robert
Male
Capricorn
Bioshock Infinite is a good game, just finished it and I was pleasantly suprised. iZombie and Lucifer are good TV shows.
I'm determined and ambitious.
All work and no play lately, looking forward to the summer with hope.
Accepted my rut, the stagnation, the lack of affection and attention, all that matters is what I manifest now by staying positive.

A general reading please, what's coming for me in the next few weeks/months?"
>>
>>17644256
Male, 24. People say I'm a nice guy. I would like a romance reading. Thanks!
>>
>>17644448

Thank you so much, it is relevant to a strength of mine. In particular my Good Sense of Humor. Thanks again
>>
>>17644256
Male 23
I always try to do things differently than other people. Even though it can lead me to trouble I can't help it. This would be my first reading so if you get to it thank you in advance.
>>
>>17644256
F 25 I feel terrible..
>>
Anyone doing a reading?
>>
>>17645377

no readers here b0ss
>>
>>17645398
sad
>>
File: trrre.png (72 KB, 1288x548) Image search: [Google]
trrre.png
72 KB, 1288x548
>>17640913
thank you very much for
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s01ALjSX9kFR

i feel this reading really speaks to the circumstances i find myself in

i feel confident and reassured in my direction

i really appreciate the positive energy, thank you again :)
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 460x460
Hanging around doing readings sporadically over the morning. I most likely won't make it through all of them and I apologise in advance for that.

>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>Empath or tarot
Will begin in about 15ish

Love and good vibes be with all of you
>>
>>17645567
SG
assymetrical face, have slight underbite, brown hair, above average height and average weight, lonely, a bit apathetic
how will this month be like for me?
empath
>>
File: image.gif (1001 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1001 KB, 500x500
>>17645567
>azmi
>male, tall lanky glasses, ambitious
>brown green stripes
>will i get out of my funk
>tarot please
For context I asked you twice before: I'm the sun energy who needs a moon to avoid crashing
>>
>>17645567
Andrew
White, Round Face, Round Body, Light Facial Hair
Blue Square
Will I find a girlfriend in May?
Tarot
>>
>>17645571
forgot colour shape combo
green rectangle
>>
>>17645567
Yassi
Curly hair, tall, mixed
Golden ball shape
Empath

Energy future reading please?
>>
>>17645567
Luis, bones but latley have been called Louis
Tall skinny with glasses and curly hair and a biggish nose
Red and circle
And empath I guess
>>
>>17645571
Lots of interference, very little I could make out. Your path seemed very unformed, and could t make up its mind on what it wanted to be. Either you've given me some misleading details or you've got something out of your control that's still deciding how to lay your path. Very weird. Feel free to try me again another time where I can put more time to it, and I'll happily explore it further.
>>
>>17645627
understood, thanks for your time
>>
>>17645573
>tarot reading; future specific
Ace of Cups
The Tower(r)
Ruled over by 5 of Wands(r)
Counselled by The Chariot and 7 of Cups

I have no doubt you will man, but you've got to be careful. I get the feeling a woman or love interest will come into your life, but one of you will be taken. Even so you'll chase her because moon and she will reciprocate. You'll want her, but be careful as this is not the way to go about it. You have the strength yourself and you need not rely on this woman. Look to those around you and the love in your life now, and appreciate and let it flow into you and build upon your strengths. Being mischievous or "not playing by the rules" will only lead to ruin and you'll be left with a crumbled tower and nothing more.
>>
>>17645567
>Wolf
>Hard to read. I have a sharp look.
>Black circle
>General
>Empath
>>
>>17645578
>tarot reading; love general
7 of Pents(r)
8 of Wands
Ruled over by Ace of Pents

All signs point to know, but it will be a good time to make money of advance plans you've been working on. The 7 of Pents however could be referring to an old relationship you're still hung up on, and that you need to accept and move on before you are ready for a new partner.
>>
>>17645675
Thank you, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17645679
You're welcome man. Sorry about the horrid spelling/grammar; it's 5am hah.
>>
>>17645585
I'm not quite sure I understand the query, can you clarify?
>>17645603
Query?
>>17645672
I'm sorry, but with such little and vague details I don't think I'll see anything concrete with an Empath reading sorry.
>>
>>17645664
Thanks man, appreciated
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.