[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Typical Wednesday.jpg (90 KB, 300x542) Image search: [Google]
Typical Wednesday.jpg
90 KB, 300x542
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17628900
>>
File: FuturamaGodEntity.jpg (66 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaGodEntity.jpg
66 KB, 768x576
>>17633496

NOW ALSO OFFERING WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC!

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17633500
You're the best person there is at being you!
Fred
Male
Leo
Short
FL
Whichever
Just a general future reading
>>
>>17633500
Don't really understand why shit heads keep calling you an attention whore but fuck them. Seriously...
>>
>>17633500
>>17633517
>>
>>17633516
Haha, shitheads gonna shithead. Thanks!
>>
>>17633500
The universe is always ready to impress you, just look at the night sky.

RedChevalierDude

Male

Cancer

broad shoulders, shoulder-lenght curly hair

Brazil

Tarot

Tell me about my love life!
>>
>>17633500
May you see your enemies driven before you.
Matt
Leo
Stoner/lifter
Canada
Tarot
Will I end up living outside Canada in the near future?
>>
File: 1460128629195.jpg (74 KB, 400x421) Image search: [Google]
1460128629195.jpg
74 KB, 400x421
>>17633500
"Better than a thousand hollow words
Is one word that brings peace.
Better than a thousand hollow verses
Is one verse that brings peace.
Better than a hundred hollow lines
Is one line of the law, bringing peace." -Verse 100, Dhammapada

Pineapple
Male
Gemini/Horse
Barrel chested, brown skin. Love in the purest sense for my students, I do my best to guide them.
H-Town, TX
Tarot
Outlook for my romantic love life in the next year? I feel my focus slipping away from that area in the next year, and I figure if that's really a dead end, I'll spend my energy more wisely on other activities.
>>
>>17633510
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05z3k8VBGjU
>>
>>17633500
Jobin(nickname) pronounced Joe-Bin
Male
Aqua.
Dark brown curls and 5"11
Horrible Northeast US
Never had i-ching!
Should I try looking for a gal before I leave? I just feel like I'm more "hopeless romantic" than anything.. Lady's like southern accents...right?

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
>>
>>17633574

Just in case if you are in here already, Sordid.
>>
>>17633500
Hey man, you've read for me before and this time I would like to know some more of my relationships future

Your work is really amazing, thanks for doing it and keep it u!
Adrian
Male
Pisces
Fun and friendly, but hardworking and focused in my future.
I-Ching (first time to explain if possible)
Abou my future friendships and relationships in general
>>
>>17633538
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qTj62v43qp
>>
>>17633595
> 16

I see tension in your relationship with the mods in the near future.
>>
>>17633500
Fun is infinite so we must always be using it
Cristian
7x7 (don't ban me)
taurus
Chubby/semi long hair
North Dakota
Tarot
Will I become an actor its my ultimate goal to become one
>>
>>17633601
Come on it's just a reading
>>
File: Chinesus Say.jpg (842 KB, 1555x2830) Image search: [Google]
Chinesus Say.jpg
842 KB, 1555x2830
>>17633496
Oh, herro prease!

I take both you food order and you query, and that earn you a Misfortune Cookie reading.

OK, you go ahead now, and you say you order and query. Then I give it to you real good, OK?
>>
>>17633500
Hello chiron, i come to you for another read

I hope your days are filled with joy, cause you are a good person that deserves to be happy

Miguel
Male
Cancer
tall plump guy with messy hair, brown eyes, really sentimental, im usually cheerful but... lately i just stare into space, feeling terrible
Colima, Mexico
Morgan's Tarot

well, i hope you can remember me, i was the guy that fell in love with a girl that already had a boyfriend, she was going to leave him because of me but, things went south, he saw her conversations with me, they talked and well.. they didnt broke up, i got kind of pissed and talked to her, told her i had enough... thats just a little summary of the situation just as a reminder... today i couldnt stop thinking about her and i feel like i NEED to talk to her again, cause many things were left unspoken.. my question is, you think thats a good idea? or should i wait more?

sorry if this was too long haha..
>>
>>17633521
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14nP32wFWTN
>>
>>17633610
*14 fuck me
>>
>>17633618
Hot and sour soup
Love reading
>>
>>17633655
You have very sweaty sex with someone who no shower. It smell gross and ruin experience for you.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17633500
You're the universe incarnate there's nothing you can't do
Al
Male
Pisces
Black hair , tan skin
Northeast US
Tarot
And any tips on my love life ? Am I progressing slowly or am I on the right track ? I'm a bit confused
>>
>>17633540
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Schhr4M1KD
>>
>>17633618
Peppered steak and shrimp fried rice.
(Accidentally in) love reading, please.
>>
File: 1421202007153.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1421202007153.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>>17633500
No matter how many mistakes you make, or how slow your progress is you're still ahead of everyone else that isn't trying
Fortune (real)
Female
Gemini
Quite, unpredictable at times
Florida
Tarot
Love reading? I hate asking for those but now I'm really confused on if he is serious or if he has other intentions. Thanks!
>>
>>17633726
Peppered steak and shrimp fried rice.
(Accidentally in) love reading, please.

You get #shrekt at a Counting Crows concert -- almost trampled because you so short. Some tall lady help you up. Later, you eat her pussy, but the dank mist coming off of it burn you eyes like garbage dumpster breeding maggots. Your eyes still burning, you can barely enjoy her riding you dong.

OK, next damn guy in line, what you want?
>>
>>17633760
> love reading
> 18

The common sense card I just drew would suggest that he has other intentions.
>>
File: 1425161616.gif (2 MB, 245x264) Image search: [Google]
1425161616.gif
2 MB, 245x264
>>17633762
Mongolian Beef and Broccoli
What ( if any ) STD's did I catch in South East Asia?
>>
File: Ivanov-art-16.jpg (194 KB, 900x670) Image search: [Google]
Ivanov-art-16.jpg
194 KB, 900x670
>>17633500

Hey buddy. I would love a reading if you're up for it.

> I am not a positive person, nor am I negative. I seek to exist in between. I am thinking of my garden and all the wonderful flowers, herbs, fruits, and veggies that will come out of it. I feel the sunshine on my back and amaranth flowers dance in my head. I send this message to you in hopes that you can feel my sun's warmth.
>Let's go with middle_path
>Male
>27
>Leo
>Average all around. Passionate about nature, food, and family. Hard worker, very sexual.
>Maryland
>You pick! I don't know much about I-ching
>I am struggling finding a career path. I have cooked for most of my working life and while I don't hate it, I don't want to do it indefinitely. I did a stint in an office for a few years, absolutely hated it. I love growing plants and food, but won't have the financial means to become a farmer for some time. I would love to have a career working with local growers and gardeners that pays decent. I live in a small town and mine and my wife's debt is atrocious. Damn student loans.

I guess I just want some guidance on career.

Pic related, it give me good feels.
>>
>>17633549
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aTz1H7on0P
>>
File: 20160427_234710.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160427_234710.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Im sorry, Sordid for taking so long. Sick kidlet required me. Let me know if this picture works.
Female
Im wondering if you can see a message trying to get to me. Have had a lot of signs saying I am supposed to but for some reasons when I ask for communication all I get is static. I won't or cannot remember my dreams and my head is too clouded during the day. Thank you :D
>>
>>17633771
>Mongolian Beef and Broccoli
>What ( if any ) STD's did I catch in South East Asia?
You will catch all the STDs. All of them. Including ones you never heard of and that medical science baffled by. Your genital will look like a cruciform vegable stuff into lumpy gourd. Also, you will not realize one of the Asian you fucking is actually retarded.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17633500
>aim towards the sun but not directly at it
>lynn
>female
>23
>libra
>i'm a bitter lonely person
>earth
>scry
>whats in store for romance in the near future
>>
>>17633618
bbq chicken with potatos
give me some advice to be happy
>>
>>17633825
>bbq chicken with potatos
>give me some advice to be happy
Don't be so much like how you are! Damn!

OK, who order next?
>>
>>17633618
dog stirfry with rat
love reading
>>
File: images-41.jpg (17 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
images-41.jpg
17 KB, 495x297
22 female Libra(on Libra Scorpio cusp)

Will I ever find someone I'll be able to love more than my ex?
>>
>>17633845
>dog stirfry with rat
>love reading
You choose most delicious meal of all! However, the diarrhea kills you. No time left in you life for love.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17633618
hot pocket with ice cream
sex reading
>>
File: P_20160427_231546.jpg (2 MB, 4096x3072) Image search: [Google]
P_20160427_231546.jpg
2 MB, 4096x3072
Here are some leaves. I made a cup just for divination.
>>
>>17633885
>hot pocket with ice cream
>sex reading
You fill that hole so full of cream that you be having butt-babies with them for years to come.

OK, who next damn guy in line?
>>
>>17633894

Orange chicken

Genelar advice prease
>>
>>17633618
Uh... yes, could I get a liter of cola?
>>
>>17633790
>>17633549

Thanks for the reading, my man! Lots of good stuff in the reading, and I found it very relaxing. Funny how things all spun together with the Buddhist bent. I hope a lot of good energy comes your way!
>>
>>17633913
>Uh... yes, could I get a liter of cola?
Why you have to make that selection? Now you shit is SO fucked! I cannot even!

Next fucking guy, prease.
>>
>>17633907
>Orange chicken
>Genelar advice prease
Never pet a burning dog.

OK, next guy in line, what the hell you want?
>>
>>17633618
Spring rolls
Future reading, please.
>>
File: 1459860169690.gif (339 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
1459860169690.gif
339 KB, 370x330
>>17633500
you are rad
TC
male
leo
i'm a bitter bastard. i drink and smoke heavily. skinny. i wear a beanie so my hair doesnt go all over the place. i can make people laugh, which is one of the few things i kinda like.
georgia
gimme a tarot i guess
as for my query, is all this bullshit gonna stop? i'm not about to cry about this shit to anyone here but it seems like shit's been getting worse, starting around christmas last year.
>>
>>17633500

I am fool who already knows that the only part of time that exists is the present, but I ask this anyway: does this work? https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/jessicagenieshop/12219057#details

Amazing ability to time travel spell from ancient genie

Will it actually send you back or just make you imagine you were sent back like similar spells apparently only do?
>>
>>17633500

Peace be to you and to all who you help

Tim, Male, 21, Taurus, College student, Georgia, and Morgan's Tarot please

Will I pass my last two math classes for my minor by the end of the summer semester?
>>
>>17633794
Well some of this doesn't look too good tbhfam.

>blackbird
>pistol
>boat/ship
>arrow
>letter A
>letter E
>tribesman

There's a possibility that the signs you are receiving are bad omens. The pistol reinforces that as it is representative of danger. The letters A and E could indicate people in your life that are the source of this mischief. Are you by any chance beginning a journey or trip of some sort? If so, it is best braved alone, without the interference of those who may wish to do you harm. The single tribesman reminds me of those spiritual journeys that people embark on solo, to return from the woods completely transformed.

In summation, the signs you are receiving are definitely warnings of some sort, whether they apply to what I mentioned above or not it's best to protect ya neck for awhile.

>>17633887
Will get to this in a few.
>>
>>17633587
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ecMDwhDamq
>>
>>17633935
You sprain your ankle, and that make walking suck. It ruin at least one good time you would have otherwise. Suck to be you at this time.

OK, what the hell you want next damn guy?
>>
>>17633920
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well! It is funny how all of that worked out! :) Thank you!
>>
>>17633500
Scott
Male
Capricorn
Kind, yet troubled
Tarot
How do my career prospects look for say.. the year?

And the positivity:
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!
>>
>>17633595
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16VJdKcMucD
>>
>>17633500

***7 blessings to ya, you're awesome for spending time doing this.

Sitruc
*Male
*Sagittarius
*Tall, single father
*South Carolina on the beach
*I'm new to this so it's your choice, whichever you feel is better for the situation.
*I have a lot of shit going on so I guess if I can just get a general reading, maybe a point in the right direction to better my situation.
>>
>>17633986
Sordid... this makes more sense than you know. I appreciate this so much, thank you!
>>
>>17633790
According to the archives, this marks my 500th post with "vocaroo" in it! Thank you everyone for your kind words and for giving me so many opportunities for trying to help! I sincerely hope that I have! <3
>>
>>17633500
You are so worthy of everything you desire and you have the tools necessary to achieve them
Alex
M
Taurus
Lanky, Dark, very big eyes
California
Tarot
Are my romantic prospects... bright this year?
>>
Peking duck @ seafood rice
General advice for sex
>>
>>17633610
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vsllWltFPh
>>
>>17634237
>Peking duck @ seafood rice
>General advice for sex
Oh, herro Chestdick! You very dirty girl. My sex advice to you is: Take it. Take it all. You like that, you dirty girl? I say you should moan lots and think extra-dirty thoughts so that you are especially wet for getting that throbbing D to the V. (I also say you should get it from fellow reader!)

This also Misfortune Cookie reading, so something bad have to happen to you. I say you end up kind of sore after so many lengthy rounds of receiving hard dicking.
>>
>>17634098
I am glad I served you well.

>>17633887
Sorry for taking so long, but I basically forgot while I was taking a break in-between readings. Since you didn't include a query, I'll do a general.

>trapezoid
>dinosaur
>ape
>alligator
>boot

A lot of these images indicate a malicious person in your life that is doing you harm. Could be an enemy, someone close to you, or even an enemy disguised as someone close to you. This person could be meddling in your affairs, and fucking up endeavors of yours as represented by the strange shape of the boot. The large clump of tea at the bottom and the trapezoid could indicate continued obstacles and defeat in the future if things stay as is.
>>
>>17633500
It's so awesome that your able to do these readings!

V
Female
Aries
Long dark hair, tall, baby-faced
CA
Whichever
Romantic future
>>
File: i say.png (55 KB, 712x512) Image search: [Google]
i say.png
55 KB, 712x512
male
aries

License suspended for 12 months for an excessive speed violation
Been riding it anyway and speeding on public streets because i cant stop myself or have any self control, pretty sure the cops know who i am.
Ran away from them a couple days ago, waiting for a knock on the door.

Might be going to prison soon, how's my life look? What's waiting for me?
>>
>>17634271
you're**
>>
>>17634246
I like this. This is best reading I've had so far on x in a long time
Thx chinaman and thx for building are railroads
>>
>>17634290
Haha! Your post I'm commenting on is the 69th reply ;P
>>
>>17634304
It's written in the fates I guess which reader shall I court. Who wants a LDR with the one. The only . Cheswick
>>
>>17633621
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aJAtcExroq
>>
>>17634309
u doing readings bb?
>>
>>17634309
>which reader shall I court.
>Who wants a LDR with the one.
lolwut
>>
>>17634290
I'm grad to hear it, Chasswink. Get that /div/ dick!
You very welcome, so nice. I happy build for you.
Choo-choo, bitches.

OK, next order prease!
>>
>>17634312
Beef Lo Mein

General advice
>>
>>17634325
sesame chicken and an egg roll

could you tell me how the near future looks?
>>
>>17633679
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lzFMbJNSQl
>>
>>17634312
Need a picture of white.
>>
>>17634350
>sesame chicken and an egg roll
>could you tell me how the near future looks?
I be honest with you, you future look like shit. It just sprinkled with awful and with nonsense in every aspect. All of it gonna suck for you. OK?

Hey, next damn guy, what you want eat?
>>
>>17634382
Squid on a stick. General.
>>
>>17633500

You have a lot going for you and you're a great person with a lot strengths and are very generous.

Mina
Male
Scorpio
Brown hair, brown eyes, italian, glasses, nose ring
Detroit
Morgans Tarrot
Will I get either girl?
>>
>>17634338
>Beef Lo Mein
>General advice
My advice for you same as for everybody else. Be less of an asshole, asshole. Be kind and generous to everybody and not so shitty. Be less stupid. Don't be such angry violent prick. Calm you shit down. Do good things for people. Be confident in you self. Stop with all that doubt. Wash you hands after you use restroom. OK?

Next order prease!
>>
>>17634310
Thank you again chiron, i'm sorry to hear about the things you've been through, my heart goes out to you my friend.
maybe your are right, just pushing this wont do any good, i started to feel strangely calm the moment i decided that i would speak to her but.. well im still calm, dont feel bad or anything but yeah, you are right.. here's the thing tho... something funny happend about half-hour ago... I was chatting with a friend over discord(voice-chat app) and we were sending pics and links over Telegram of stuff we were watching, i dunno WTF happend that, for some reason, i sent one of the images to her!! hahahah!.. just when i was debating myself about talking with her or not, such a strange coincidence, she's sleeping now so wont see it until a few hours, im laughing at myself lol, also kind of nervous, dunno what im gonna tell her if she responds, i mean, she wasn't mad when i talked to her last time, she was sad and blaming herself.... anyways ! thanks again for the advice, i decided not to tell her anything for now
>>
>>17634389
>Squid on a stick. General.
You get into some very kinky stuff and break anus on girl.

OK, next damn guy, what the hell food you want?
>>
>>17634396
Bourbon chicken please
Will I ever be the star of an episode of my 600 lb. life?
>>
>>17634393
You're very welcome as always, Miguel, my friend. And thank you for saying. My heart definitely goes out to you as well for your pain!
I'm glad you agree that pushing it won't do any good. Haha, funny things like that happen with computers sometimes. Oh well. I think it is wise not to say anything about it and just see what she says. Then you can give her a quick explanation about it if necessary. Keep the interaction short without being rude if she wants to talk more. Do not try to force the conversation longer. It is good that she wasn't mad the last time you talked -- that is definitely something you don't want to change!
You're very welcome, dear friend! Sounds good! Best wishes!
>>
>>17633496
That pictures a lie, there's no swords in the heart from bitches.
>>
just the 'usual suspects' chopping near the head.
>>
>>17634411
I feel you, bro. I feel you. I definitely also feel back-stabbed by some though. Bishes, mang. Bishes.
>>
>>17634420
:)

>have a smoothie.
>>
>>17634406
>Bourbon chicken please
>Will I ever be the star of an episode of my 600 lb. life?
Oh dear, this very concerning that you weigh or are trying weigh 600 lb. I hope you lose that weight, get healthy, and don't die all terrible. Being that big can make for really shitty life. You need to eat healthier, less often, and try to get to point where you can exercise. In meantime, if you do already weigh 600 lb., I hope very much you application to be on that TV show go through and you be on it. It could be very good thing for you and hopefully that the type of show where they try to help you out lose weight and make life better. If you not end up one way or another lose weight, eat better, exercise, and get healthy, then this cookie definitely end in misfortune for you! Good ruck!
>>
>>17634406
I love that show. Do you watch justified to
>>
>>17633618

Orange Chicken
Will i ever feel confident?
>>
>>17634427
Thank you greatly, perhaps I will not attempt to gain 400 pounds for that show after all. I won't lie, judging from your previous responses this evening I was expecting a less serious answer, now I feel bad that I have wasted your time.

>>17634434
Negative, I mostly watch the price is right and game of thrones( only since winds of winter is taking so long)
>>
>>17634448
>Orange Chicken
>Will i ever feel confident?
Yes, because you pull you head out of you ass right goddamn now and stop being everyone's pussy-assed bitch. You take breath, calm you shit down, get you shit together, and be a man. Be THE man. You got this, asshole.
>>
>>17634452
You very welcome, damn guy. That sound like wise choice. I no have to be misfortune-giving asshole ALL the time. You not waste my time at all, so no feel bad any, OK? Good ruck!
>>
>>17634452
Hey you could always scry the ending. I dropped it as soon as my jojen was killed.
And replaced with cleganebowl in both the book and show.
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (15 KB, 301x400) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
15 KB, 301x400
>>17634468
romance reading
>>
>>17633496
Never forget how valuable you are, you are the most important person of your life
Julian
Male
Capricorn
Perú
Overweight long black hair
Tarot
Tell me about my financial near future please
Only if you can: Will the NLP program I was offered to improve myself work? Or is it a scam?
Thank you!
>>
>>17634468
Rhllor has shown me much to come in the fires,but I will happily wait for the ending. Can you elaborate on your last sentence though? Which clegane? And what do you mean replaced? I'm very confused, hodor?
>>
>>17634474
Blue around your aura... I think I see tinder. Or something...
I see a cute fey around you... Try summoning the Fey up.

See you need some reliability in your life. Ever thought to join the army?
You need to try cooking. Then cook for lovers.
I see some red in your abdomen... U OK
Hope it's not colon cancer.

I don't see much in the way of love for this year

Try summoning the Fey.
>>
>>17633760
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1klGVBzjZRM
>>
>>17634381
What does my future boyfriend look like?
>>
>>17634483
Cause clegane is coming back...
Jojen was my favorite.
I picture a perfect ending with jojen hooking up with arya flying a Jon snow warged dragon.
>>
File: whitehype[1].jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
whitehype[1].jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>17634488
How is my sex life this summer
>>
>>17634494
Let's hope he look like that.

I'm getting a h in the name. No hair. short and sweet.

Why is so much emotion coming off your soul.... Like you need love to survive of something.
Your nose is cute. You need to go out into the sun this weekend.
Ride on a subway this weekend for pure ambiance
>>
>>17634502
Saw a cardiogram with a flat line....either it means nothing cause you've done something.
Or your ill how's the heart op?
>>
Is anything going to happen with my crush and me?
>>
Will he ever take me back?
>>
>>17634504
>I'm getting a h in the name. No hair. short and sweet.
Only person I know like that is my professor and he's semi bald.

>Why is so much emotion coming off your soul.... Like you need love to survive of something.
Just lonely I guess.

>Your nose is cute. You need to go out into the sun this weekend.
I just googled stuff about noses are you CIA.
>>
>>17634496
Ah so you mean the hound, yeah I'm pretty sure he was on that wierd island the priest navigated brienne and pod to in feast for crows, she looked over and saw a man with burn scared face digging a hole, and that same priest kept mentioning he buried the hound, but never mentioned him as Sandor, as to maybe say he helped bury the evil that was inside sandor. I'm curious how the show will explain it but considering he didn't die on screen you gotta know he will be back, makes me wonder about stannis as well.

A few predictions I have, the white walkers are keeping benjen stark alive to use his blood to break the magic seal on the wall and break through it into the 7 kingsoms, the dead/winter will arrive in kings landing at the same time as daenerys and she will have her iron throne just in time for a world of shit. By the end jon snow will have died killing the white walker king, and bran will help oversee rebuilding the wall. Also I hope Arya and sandor kill the mountain together, maybe sandor actually dies in that fight.
>>
>>17634496
Also I like your style, and since you got me talking game of thrones already, wanna give me a general readng? I have alot of shit going on lately and it sucks. Just curious to hear what you see
>>
>>17634521
I read a book about a girl who cheats with her prof on a marine he breaks her jaw and then becomes a sniper

With the energy you give off I'm surprised your not a light werker.

I've always wanted to be petyr balish ty op
>>17634526
Your right about benjen... But he's with the forest kids....
It's actually Jon they need being born of ice and fire...
It's dorne that attacks the kingdom and the vale. Just in time for danys arrival.

I recently found a book as good as got finished too.
Gardens of the moon.
You gotta read this series. There like 10 books.
>>17634516
I see you just daydreaming... Need to proactive make them notice I feel it's the right time.
I feel a tie to this crush. Don't let go.
>>
File: whiteicp[1].jpg (72 KB, 571x434) Image search: [Google]
whiteicp[1].jpg
72 KB, 571x434
>>17634574
>>17634516
>Need to proactive make them notice I feel it's the right time.
Im too ugly to stand a chance.
>tie to this crush
What do you mean?
>>
>>17634574
Is anything interesting going to happen in May? Thnx
>>
>>17634608
A soultie. It doesn't matter you need to talk to them.
I mean how ugly can you possibly be?>>17634613
Yeah but I a ship on sea.... Bad time for traveling.
I see mouth pain... Who's is it
>>
File: img-jack-white-3_12114723816[1].jpg (663 KB, 1160x1500) Image search: [Google]
img-jack-white-3_12114723816[1].jpg
663 KB, 1160x1500
>>17634574
When am I going to lose my virginity? Who to?
>>
>>17634621
>>17634608
I'm not horrendously ugly but I think they are out of my league. What do they think of me?
>>
am i ever gonna be rich or famous
>>
jack white is pretty cute eh?
why does this guy look at me a lot? like i'll turn around and he'll be loooking. what's on his mind?
>>
>>17633778
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TgsDkMmcGL
>>
>>17634623
Don't see anything happening this year...
>>17634633
I don't think they are... It's your mentality it needs to change. Can you see a shrink about this stuff anon.
>>17634635
I see just gold tonight in the eyes so no famous life tonight.
I see middle class lifestyle In the Future... But watch you knees OK in the future I see surgery.
>>17634644
I dunno I'm not a guy
>>
>>17634379
That was great thanks so much. Surprisingly it was just what I needed to hear at the time I needed to hear it if that makes sense. Thanks for the positivity as well and I'll keep your advice close to heart
>>
>>17634574
Could you tell me about what happen to me in future. Did I stay where i live now. Can I find love?
thanks
>>
>>17634666
You're very welcome! I'm so glad it was what you needed to hear and that it came at the right time! :) That does indeed make sense! :) Again, you're very welcome for the positivity and advice! Thank you for the positive feedback, my friend! Best wishes, and take care! :)
>>
>>17634574
what can you tell me about my next bf? appearance? thank you
>>
Just turned 24

Male

College degree, but no real job or aspirations for one.

Don't know what I want out of life anymore, I've done everything I have wanted to so far that is possible to do.

I've never been on a thread like this, but it sounds interesting to me.

What information is needed for any sort of reading? I just want another point of view than my own.
>>
>>17634644
>>17634664
does he want to insert his dick in my box?
>>
>>17633811
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0di0U71mISz
>>
>>17634729
That was very uplifting. How are those dating sites? I heard meetup.com was good for friends. Thank you for the read.
>>
>>17634492
Sorry I didn't get a chance to thank you last night, I had no idea there was a difference between the regular tarot reading and a Morgan's tarot reading so my bad on that one.
Common sense would've been a better approach on my part but some extra advice is what I rely on. This relationship is definitely something I'll be cautious on but also calm and confident, and again thank you so much for the reading. You're a joy to listen to :)
>>
>>17634680
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gYVaaqLVA0
>>
>>17634759
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yOw5xOIMBq
>>
>>17634645

Thank you. I'm sure it wasn't an easy reading as my query was a little specific. I appreciate your insight.
>>
>>17634784
>Sorry I didn't get a chance to thank you last night
No worries! It is a wonderful joy that you are doing so now even though there is no need! You are very welcome, my friend! :)

>I had no idea there was a difference between the regular tarot reading and a Morgan's tarot reading so my bad on that one.
Again, no worries! It's not like it's a well-known thing, generally speaking! Most other people here do regular, traditional tarot using a Thoth, Rider-Waite, etc. type of deck. Meanwhile, I stumbled across Morgan's Tarot and instantly fell in love with it, so that's the type of reading I offer, as I am currently better versed in it than traditional tarot. I just try to let people know that I do a very different tarot reading than most people, so they know what to expect when they get a reading from me vs. from someone else!

>Common sense would've been a better approach on my part but some extra advice is what I rely on.
Common sense is indeed a very good approach, but it's also good to get additional advice/perspectives to consider! Very wise!

>This relationship is definitely something I'll be cautious on but also calm and confident, and again thank you so much for the reading.
Sounds good! :) Again, you're very welcome!

>You're a joy to listen to :)
Thank you so much for saying! :D

Best wishes! Take care!
>>
>>17634806
You're very welcome! Best wishes and good luck, my friend! :)
>>
Hi Empath if you are reading this
My phone still hasn't even been fixed. They said it will probably be around next week. What a joke right?
>>
File: iStock_000002722188XSmall.jpg (250 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000002722188XSmall.jpg
250 KB, 425x282
Aspiring astrologer (horary) here, if anyone would like a reading?
>>
>>17634826
>horary
Sure, what info do you need?
>>
>>17633948
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pdxAP8hYDi
>>
>>17633949
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1H5eRwKMBCL
>>
>>17633966
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06zAelRYOxY
>>
>>17634255

Well shit, that could be anyone. Is there no way to narrow this down to a category, such as people in the workplace vs people at home?
>>
>>17633500
Seemed to miss you last time here's my silly query
*Name/nickname
Richardson
*Sign
Cancer
*Description of yourself
Tall skinny red head shaped like a door
*Location-ish
Atlanta Georgia
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
Morgan
*Query
Will I win the lottery today?
>>
>>17634985
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dUWNmGVFLF
>>
>>17633500

Your threads and intentions attract the wise and optimistic personalities on /x/ and provide a spectacular fire to congregate around.

Max
Male
Age 27
Taurus
Smirking into the abyss
Split between LA and the midwest
No preference

-Do I make a trip home this summer to reconnect with someone who was very important to me in early life, who I have lost contact with? [Don't believe a day has gone by where I don't think about or dream of him, but our relationship splintered some time ago. Seemed to do lots of damage. However, I don't want delusion to motivate a decision if the desire to reunite is one-sided.]

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17634993
Thank you and jn did an excellent job
Also that reading was basically what I was thinking layed out :p (probably not)
I don't often play the lottery since if wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at but I've been feeling good vibes and had some reading about success so I thought I'd give my query a go
>>
>>17635046
You're very welcome, and I'm glad JN served you well! He's awesome!
Yeah, sure, treat yourself and give the occasional lotto jackpot ticket a go! Good luck, and best wishes! :)
>>
>>17635054
You wouldn't happen to know of any ways one could boost there own luck would you
>>
>>17633500

Hi!

*Gisela
*female
*Aquarius
*Average Human Being
*Argentina
*Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Personal/romantic life
>>
>>17634059
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xm6iiV8frV
>>
Gabriel
Male
Scorpio

Is my hidden enemy a business partner or a person from my past?
>>
>>17635063
If I knew, I'd certainly be doing them myself! However, I can recommend a few things that you may actually find helpful! First: believe that you are lucky, not unlucky! You may also find lucky charms helpful (a four leaf clover, a horseshoe, etc.). Additionally, get out there and create positive opportunities for yourself! Surround yourself with good, positive people! Avoid bad, negative people, and avoid bad habits! Also: I'm sending positive energy and wishes of good luck to you, my friend! :) Best wishes!!! :D
>>
File: Tomasz Alen Kopera.jpg (577 KB, 800x1029) Image search: [Google]
Tomasz Alen Kopera.jpg
577 KB, 800x1029
>>17633500

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly"

Wolf
male
Libra
sad
Germany
Tarot - let me know my general future :3
>>
>>17634095
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ww65fkG88e
>>
>>17633587
Gas industry faggots must die diediediediedie
>>
>>17634191
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15RE9dDbSxY
>>
>>17635168
Thank you much good sir, I really appreciate the work you did on this for me, very good advice, there are some points I will definitely take with me from that reading.
>>
>>17635236
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well! :) Best wishes!
>>
>>17634888

Thanks a lot for the reading! I appreciate the positive energy
>>
>>17635361
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17633500
Today broke your best record for longest time alive.
Jacob
Capricorn
Generic
US Southwest
What can you tell me about my place in life?
Also if the question is too vague I can change it out.
>>
>>17634271
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XK2YEs0Zrh
>>
File: Summoning.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2636) Image search: [Google]
Summoning.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2636
Due to a rather unusual and peculiar circumstance, I will be reading this evening. It's likely that I may stop due to some unforeseen events, but I will at least try to do one reading. I will require a nickname of some kind, gender and a question. Please, feel free to be a bit specific, and don't be too harsh upon me, for I'm still rather terrible with my interpretation!
>>
>>17635477
Ari
Femme
Do my friends really care about me? It feels like they don't, and it's sad because I have so few.
>>
>>17634391
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N0G886CFUU
>>
>>17635477
E, male

What lessons should I learn from last year and take with me going forward?
>>
>>17635483
>How are you perceived: Two of Disks.
>Who you actually are: Four of Cups.
>Primary card: Three of Swords.
>Secondary card: Nine of Wands.
>Tertiary card: Princess of Disks.
>Advice for you: Ace of Disks.

My deck was feeling rather energetic, seemingly wanting to give me all sorts of various answers, but I settled with these cards. You're seemingly perceived as someone who has a bit of change at their heart, with all sorts of things going on. I am almost tempted to say that it's a bit of a sad look upon you, simply from the Three of Swords laying as the primary card. I see no grave intentions or anything of the kind being there. I think you may either need to talk to them and ask them if there's something the matter or if they do actually care, or simply find new ones who may do so. It's not easy, and a good amount of people simply don't care, but it's not an impossible endeavor.

I'm sorry, the cards are a bit unclear, but I don't see anything outright or negative outside of the Three of Swords. It almost feels like there's a bittersweet tinge to them, as if there was some kind of pity, but I can't put my finger on it as to why that's the case. I may be a bit off right now; things aren't exactly clear in my head.
>>
>>17635477
Axe
Male
Do people find me as ugly as i think they do?
>>
>>17635477
SG
male
do you see something in my near future?
>>
>>17635492
>Lessons that were last year: Prince of Disks, Ten of Disks, Six of Swords.
>Lessons that you must learn from last year: Prince of Cups, Ten of Swords.
>Lessons that must be learned: Knight of Cups.
>What was ignored: XIX - The Sun.
>Advice: Six of Disks.

This is a rather interesting spread. There seems to be an equal share of everything, except for the wands. Perhaps this is something that's more set in the stability, materialism and emotions, but little of willpower and... excuse my rant.
It seems that last year you went through quite a bit, but what seemed to have been laid down was well... pushing through, slowly but surely, with the task in mind, and emotions and the mind that should be clearly in balance. There have been changes, and you pushed through them quite well and fine.
What must be learned is well, a balance within emotions and the mind. Realization that things will occasionally go sour, and at the end you'll be left within ruins, but even if it happens, you must learn from the mistakes and push forward nonetheless. Perhaps keep your emotions a bit closer to heart, or at least balance them more so with your mind. At the same time, don't abandon kindness or emotions entirely; they're still needed for you.
What seems to be advised, is well, one mistake is not the end of the world. More balance within material stability. Grow to be more perspective. And yet again, learn from your mistakes.

I don't know, I'm a bit all over the place with this spread. To put it short and sweet, balance your emotions with your mind, - keep them close - , don't beat yourself up over any sort mistakes and just keep pushing forward, (the latter being quite important), and hm, that's about it. Leave some feedback, if you will!
>>
One 3.
To be or not to be? The universe is my will or the will is my universe?
One 3.

Renounce the third eye.
>>
>>17634480
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12cNRYywsLP
>>
S, male, 23

Should I continue with medication or is it attracting more problems?
>>
>>17635509
That's one question that I am unsure if I should answer or can even answer. I kept drawing Queen of Disks, to which I would say, uh... this is a bit of a blind stab in the dark here, since I'm rating this based off a tarot card of all the things, but I think people may perceive you or judge your appearance to be a bit more feminine, or at least it's definitely not masculine or manly in any way.

>>17635527
Please, do be specific, as I've said in my first post. I did, however, draw Prince of Cups and Eight of Disks as well, to give you some kind of an idea at the very least.

I think there will be some kind of a start for you, perhaps a bit more material and grounded, than something in regards of love and emotions. Make sure to keep in mind that being too careful and too brash is not the way to go about with things; see an opportunity, go for it! Emotions may be a bit closed off for you though, or at least heavily intertwined with your thoughts, so they won't have a chance to connect with anyone.
>>
>>17635502
>a bit of a sad look upon you,
What do you mean by this? Pity from whom?

Thank you for the read :) much apreaciated.
>>
>>17635585
It was just a bit of a vague feeling, really, and I was not sure whether it was from me or whether it was somehow coming through the cards. Either way, no, I don't think there's anything much to worry about. As I've said, if there's any sort of ground for you to think that they're not caring about you, then find other people to care about and who will care about you in return.

Good luck!
>>
>>17635590
Thanks, haha. No need to feel bad for me. I'm going to college in the summer so I'm sure I'll make better friends.
>>
>>17635216
This was absolutely the best reading I've veer received! I really mean that. Thank you so much for your kindness and insight, it means the world. I very much wish you the best.
>>
>>17635601
I'm glad the reading served you well! :) You're very welcome! And thank you, my friend!
>>
>>17633496
Mitch
Gemini
Female

Can i ask you something important? Why is my situations getting worst Even though the process of what i've done is correct can you tell me something about whats going on?
>psychic here.
>>
>>17635537
Interesting spread indeed, but it makes perfect sense to me. I read RW and am terrible with Thoth, but I can see the themes of material stability from last year. That 6 of Swords...if it means the same thing in Thoth as RW, then it makes perfect sense, as I had to move on from something.

The 10 of Swords is less severe in Thoth, iirc, but there is certainly a theme of accepting defeat with grace and remaining positive. The presence of the Cups cards and The Sun show that I'm lacking emotional stability and positive outward emotional expression. It seems that I learned about material stability and moving on fairly well, but it seems that I've lost a good portion of my heart along the way.

6 of Disks as advice seems to suggest I keep focusing on material concerns, right? At least that's what I gather from it, though your conclusion might be more accurate, given the fact that those Cups are now rusting over from disuse.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17635477
Fatal
Male
Am I going to find love soon?
>>
>>17635477
CJ
Male
How do I become a man?
>>
>>17635675
by growing up :^)
>>
>>17635477

Frost
Male virgo

What the hell is up with my coworkers? Is there potential romance there and if so with who?
>>
>>17635649
With this knowledge, I can probably try a bit to explain it better. Six of Swords would mean mentally moving on, balancing and working through whatever good and bad that may have been, and achieving a certain kind of peace within your mind, at least in that particular aspect.

Ten of Swords would be a little less severe, however, it still is called Ruin. It's learning from the mistakes that were done, not really losing hope, making certain that you learned what you had to and simply push forward and just deal with things with the knowledge in mind. The lessons learned yes, were a bit more in regards of material stability instead of anything emotional, so that particular part of you is not exactly well-learned or stable, as you're saying right now.

Yes. Focus more on the material concerns, at least that would be the advice for you. At least keep a good grounding on your material works, and make sure to not completely abandon your heart. It's funny, but I would almost suggest doing something where you can pour your heart out of and into, some kind of a work or at least something not in regards of work or pure mind.

No problem and good luck.

>>17635657
I did a quick spread for you and I got VII - The Chariot, Two of Disks and Ace of Disks.

I think that would be a yes, however, I'd say it would start off more as a grounded friendship of some kind, or at least it would be a bit more of a material thing before it would lead to any kind of strong emotions. But yes, there will be some kind of definite change in your love life... how soon? No idea.

I'm not reading more, I'm sorry.
>>
>>17635703

Pleaase grab mine Fleija, I just got here!

>>17635696
>>
>>17635703
Thanks for the read. I do hope one of my current friendships turn into something more.
>>
>>17635559
>Please, do be specific
that's exactly what i wanted to avoid, just go with the flow, thanks for the reading
>>
>>17635491

Thank you very much.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>17633500
*someone out there loves you. I already like you.
*nickname is weirdo
*f
,*Aquarius
*I want a bf or summer romance . Do u see that happening this summer. or even next month? Thankyou
*scry
>>
Hello /div/

I'm available to do a few readings for the next hour or so. I'll need a star sign, gender, age and query for a three card spread.

I'm still learning, so I could use the practice!
>>
>>17635899
ill be your bf baby

F L O R I D A ?
L
O
R
I
D
A
?
>>
>>17635905
Capricorn
Male
Will the business I'm planning to start prosper?
How about my love life?
>>
>>17635905
Tell me my possible future on my current path for the resat of the year.

Gemini
Male
20 (about to turn 21)
>>
>>17635913
Nine of Wands
The Sun
Justice

Your hard work will not go unnoticed. This won't give you time to relax though. Success is definitely in your future, but try not to let your work take over.
>>
>>17635905
Aquarius
Male
Is there anyone anyone interested in me in a sexual way?
>>
>>17635921
Nine of Swords
Three of Wands
Nine of Wands

If you've truly learned the lessons of your past mistakes, you will start to see progress and success. This might all get a bit stressful, but it'll be worth it.
>>
>>17635905
pisces
female
will my weekend be as awesome as I hope it's going to be?
>>
>>17635924
Ace of Cups
The Hermit
The Devil

Not sure if anyone is interested, but this should be of no interest to you. You may be neglecting more important things by preoccupying yourself with relationships. Focus on improving yourself.
>>
>>17635929
Nine of Cups
Two of Wands
Nine of Pentacles

You've obviously been planning this for a while, and have been really eager about it! It'll be fun, but it's not going to be particularly life changing. Enjoy it, whatever it is!
>>
>>17635930
Well at least an ace of cups is something i guess
>>
>>17635905
f
Aquarius
romance in may?
>>
File: 1406426280097.jpg (56 KB, 547x416) Image search: [Google]
1406426280097.jpg
56 KB, 547x416
>>17635934
thanks, div curl
here are some bunnies for your time
>>
>>17635927
thanks Div Curl seems pretty accurate at the cucrent moment
>>
>>17633500

surely by now it's all in tatters
gw
female
cancer
light eyes
California
whichever you think is more prudent
will i ever finish them?
>>
Female
Aquarius

How do I get out of my current situation?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hi there, I am looking for a few people to do readings for. I have never done any readings on here before so bare with me.
Give me your
>name/nickname
>sign
>age
>3 words to describe your being
>query

Post a picture that you either find nice or relates to you or your situation in any way too!
>>
>>17635958
I'm very amateur at this so I'd appreciate it if you gave me some feedback

The star
5 of swords
7 of pentacles

I am getting that this problem came upon because you might have been too brash. Perhaps when obtaining something you pushed too far. My advice to you is that you learn from this mistake as this will help you grow immensely. Plan things out in advanced , take stock of your achievements, believe in yourself
>>
>>17635990
Weirdo
Aquarius
Sad depressed lonely
Romance for may?
I can't post a picture on mobile.. sorry
>>
>>17635990
Nico
Capricorn
Ancious, thoughtful, lonely
romance please
Cant post any pics, on mobile right now
>>
File: 462128.jpg (44 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
462128.jpg
44 KB, 500x334
>>17635990
Lil
Leo
solitary, imaginative, flowing
I'm in a relationship for almost 4 months, but haven't had sex yet (really uncomfortable living arragements and no time because of work for both of us). Can you try to see when that will happen?
>>
>>17635905
Virgo
Male
How does my crush think of me?
>>
>>17636025
you're 24 not 16, just ask them out you pussy
>>
>>17633500
May many dank memes come your way
Andrew
Capricorn
Tad Asian, black hair, not ripped but not skinny, brown eyes. Fairly tall.
Eu northwest
tarot
What can I do for the happiness of my beloved ones and myself?
>>
>>17636029
Self confidence is a bitch

>>17636025
Dont worry anon im on the same boat, trying to get out tho. I told my crush i liked her and things are better now, you should do the same!
>>
>>17636029
I did and she's "uncertain". I just want to know if I should keep going at her or look some where else, not talking to same random fagot about it.
>>
File: tumblr_nc6p1z7UQW1tysz53o1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc6p1z7UQW1tysz53o1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x374
>>17636005
I'll be doing a few more readings for now
I'm doing a 3 card spread and I'll need
> Gender
> Age
> Query

then give me some feed back when I get back to you I'm still new to this and want to learn more! thanks!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457772220358.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457772220358.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>>17635990
>Jesse
>Taurus
>23
>Stubborn, kind, childish
>is my current relationship going to last as "forever" as we promised eachother?
>>
>>17636047
>>17636048

Can you also do this one, if the other anon isn't here? Male btw
>>
>>17636047
female
will i finish it?
>>
>>17636047
Male
Do you have anything to say about my life choices in the past and future?
>>
>>17636047
>>17636025 please
>>
>>17636047
>>17636007
>>
>>17636007
Le diable
La roue de la fortune reversed
Le soleil
La force
Le monde

It seems as though you might be attached to some materialistic base pleasures you're unwilling to let go of, if you don't show some discipline and look deeper within yourself communicating how you truly feel and tapping more into your emotions this might lead to losing out on an opportunity that arises for you, beware.
Focusing less on physical aspects of a relationship will cause your relationship to grow deeper if you put effort into it you will surely conquer your physical impulses and gain energy and mental force, you'll also be respected for your conviction.
Letting go of this will result in the completion of what has been your goal and leave way for new beginnings wether that be a new relationship or a new chapter in your current relationship offering the two of you a deeper connection.

Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't! Thank you for letting me read for you :) all the best <3
>>
>>17636048
Strength
3 of Wands
Justice

I feel that you may be doubting how strongly your relationship is perhaps you are too idealistic or maybe everything seems half-hearted. You should take more Initiative in your relationship! Go full force in it show her/him how much you want this to keep going. I can tell this person is really important to you! Do keep in mind this person's feelings and confort zones, start slow if you have to. Be fair to each other! You will be able to get through this rocky part of your relationship it will take work but keep in mind that no love is perfect!
>>
>>17636047

Male

Will I find closure?
>>
>>17636091
thank you
>>
>>17636047
Male
Is she trying to make me jealous?
>>
>>17635990
Roy
Capricorn
Loyal, Anxious, Stubborn
How will my prom go?
>>
>>17636047

Male
30 virgo

What the hell is going on with my coworkers? Also, is there any romantic potential there? If so, with who? Heh
>>
>>17636052
It seems to me like you aren't asking yourself the proper question, you aren't aware of the real problem yet and some prejudices may be holding you. At times you may have to come to terms with defeat. No one has a perfect run, things will go wrong at times. You may have to set your bar lower at times. Setting the bar too high and failing constantly will leave you unhappy. This DOES NOT mean give up however. Ask yourself the right questions, set the bar lower if you have to, despite taking losses don't stop believing in yourself. Believing you can achieve it all in the end will help you actually pull it off
>>
>>17636125
>>17636052

My bad I forgot to include your cards
2 of Swords
5 of Pentacles
9 of Cups
>>
File: IMG_549717374344964.jpg (25 KB, 480x593) Image search: [Google]
IMG_549717374344964.jpg
25 KB, 480x593
>>17635990

Frost
Male virgo, 30

See any romance in my near future? And if so with who, or what type of woman?
>>
Daniel
Male
Leo

Taking Ayahuasca for the first time this weekend. Will I fix my issues?
>>
>>17634678
I saw a guy but he dissipated into mist...
I guess you're not finding one for awhile
>>
>>17636185

Cheeees. Gimme girl advice. Did I miss a chance to get laid or something? Who should I chase or not chase? Also is there a shot with the mexican girl or the young quiet girl?
>>
>>17636185
why did he dissipate into mist? is he a shape shifter.
>>
>>17635905
How about you calculate the divergence and curl of my Weiner. I'd ask for the gradient, but we all know where it's pointed. ;)
>>
>>17633500
First timer here but from what I am reading about you I can only say your talent reaches as far as your generosity

Michael
Male
Pisces
Short and semi fit with dirty blonde hair generous brown eyes
New York
Tarot

Just out of a 3 year relationship with my girlfriend who i still love and I'm curious on what will happen between us?
Since the break up I've been more creative and able to work on music. I'm forming a band with my closest friend and we're trying to get our other friend to drum for us but we recently began speaking to him since he isolated himself from everybody for 3 years. I guess I would like to know if he will play with us and how will we do musically? Will we be able to actually pull through with playing? Thanks again good sir have a great day/night
>>
>>17636058

7 of Pentacles
3 of Swords
Queen of Cups

(great spread btw)
You should reflect on your past, ask yourself things like; How could I have done this differently? Was I happy with that outcome? reflect on both your success and failures
Start letting your emotions guide you. Follow your heart! In the end your heart will guide you to being who you want to be
>>
>>17636018
La roue de la fortune reversed
Le soleil
The hermit
La maison dieu
L'empereur
Le chariot reversed
Le jugement
It seems you will not have much luck with romance for the foreseeable
You feel alone and isolated but there will be no commitment found within a future relationship, ask yourself if you are seeking one for the right reasons. Do you want to fall deeply in love for love's sake and are you ready to be selfless and understanding in a relationship or are you looking for a quick cure to your lasting loneliness?
First learn that you are worthy anon and learning to be more assertive and supporting will come along with this self-love as it progresses which will aid you greatly in a future relationship.
You are very logic driven and listen to your mind far more than your heart so this may be difficult for you but to find love in the future your best bet is to simply let go and not plan exactly where you are going, trusting in divine fate to give you what you need when you need it.
When you finally do find a relationship remember to not be too judgmental and open up your heart evoking empathy to truly understand where the other is coming from and learn to develop your communication when it comes to emotions.

Good luck anon :)
>>
>>17636125
>>17636127
thank you very much, this was very interesting and i do believe accurate. I appreciate your time!
>>
File: st.gif (856 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
st.gif
856 KB, 175x200
Erica
Female
Scorpio
Shortish brown hair, tan, laid back,feeling lost but trying to stay woke, brahhhh
Colorado
I Ching, never tried this
Am I gonna have more of a relationship/friendship in the future with the guy I'm fucking?
>>
>>17636227
you cant drive worth shit
>>
>>17636227

Well I mean that hasnt been stopping you from fucking him
>>
File: Disappointed.png (804 KB, 433x675) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed.png
804 KB, 433x675
>>17636227
"trying to stay woke"
>>
>>17633500
Den
Male
Leo
Muscular
Northern VA
I Ching please
When will my next life changing opportunity present itself?
Thank you.
>>
Where is Mr chironymous.
>>
>>17636245
Not being serious
>>17636241
Lol nope
>>
>>17636025
>>17636062

This one was a bit harder to read but here goes

The Chariot
9 of Wands
Knight of Cups
You should really be asking yourself , what you really want. Is this person who you really want to be with? Is she worth your time? Have a Clear vision of what a relationship with her would be like. Do away with any assumptions you have of her feelings. Do not be afraid of her, step into the fire and achieve your vision. Be impulsive it will help you in the long run. Examine what you want and go for it!
>>
>>17636098

Ace of Swords
The Chariot
Six of Wands

I feel like you are a very smart man, your thoughts may be clouded in ambiguity but rest assured, things will become clear for you. Use that intelligence of yours to clarify your goals and head in that direction, dispose of your fears. It will be hard to this by yourself however, You should work with people to get these goals of yours, teamwork is the key to your success, don't be afraid to ask for the help of others, get pasts your weaknesses by using the strengths of others and vice-versa
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.