[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarot time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: gesualdo_da_venosa.jpg (95 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
gesualdo_da_venosa.jpg
95 KB, 500x375
I'll be doing some readings for a few hours. Keep in mind that I will be drawing from different kinds of tarots, depending on the question.
>>
>>17633977
Use /div/
>>
Never done this before so forgive me if my question isn't worded properly, but can you give me any insight on how I can make my current situation better?
>>
>>17633977
Who will I become?
>>
>>17634008
The Devil: Being seduced by the material world and physical pleasures. Lust for and obsession with money and power. Living in fear, domination and bondage. Being caged by an overabundance of luxury. Discretion should be used in personal and business matters.
>>17634017
Eight of Cups (Indolence): Losing interest in a matter deeply important to you. Being forced to abandon something in which you had invested great love and devotion. Seeking earthly, physical pleasures, to the exclusion of spiritual growth and emotional fulfillment. Emotional withdrawal and lethargy.
>>
Will I ever be able to have my own family?
thanks Op
>>
general reading, please.
>>
>>17633977
How will my relationship with my female singer friend develop in the future? Thank you.
>>
>>17634037
Six of Pentacles (Success): Generosity. Philanthropy. Charity. Kindness. Gratification. Gifts. Material gain.
>>17634040
Mother of Stones (Spider Woman): Serene, probably an older woman. Self-confidence.
>>
How will I do in this upcoming event
>>
>>17634041
The Tower, when reversed: Unexpected upheaval leading to a positive change in life. Catastrophe survived or narrowly avoided. A new lifestyle and enlightenment. May indicate a broken relationship, divorce, or failure in business or career.
>>
>>17634051
Knight of Wands: Departure. A journey. Advancement into the unknown. Alteration. Flight. Absence. Change of residence.
>>
Lately I have been deviating from my normal plans I once had..I still want them but no longer have the fire for them that I used to just a strong interest. ..I am still working for them as well...will I ever have that passion again?
>>
>>17634032
Thank you anon.
>>
>>17634062
King of Coins: A master of the material world. A man of affairs who is successful, expert and pragmatic. One who extracts wealth from its hiding places. A builder. A pillar of family, clan and community.
>>
>>17634072
thanks pal
>>
>>17633977
Career prospects?
>>
will i reach my dream of becoming a performer?
>>
>>17634079
Six of Cups (Pleasure), when reversed: Closing your heart to the simple pleasures of life. Escaping realities by living in the past. Refusal to grow up and embrace the joys of adulthood. Contempt for acts of gentle kindness. May indicate immaturity or sexual insecurities. May indicate the departure of an old friend.
>>
>>17633977
Will I find a good meaningful romantic relationship in the near future?
>>
>>17634085
The Moon: Cyclic transformation covering the mysterious forces of the night. Feminine beauty and the intoxicating vitality of youth. The metamorphosis from beauty to beast and vice versa. Occult forces, sensitivities and intense dreams. Dangerous situations and perilous times.
>>
>>17634089
Queen of Wands: The essence of fire behaving as water, such as a rainbow: The natural embodiment of passion and sensuality, who is always the center of attention. One who reflects the desires and ambitions of others, and ignites them. A radiantly vital person, cocky and charismatic, who sees what she wants and goes after it.
>>
>>17634090
thanks
>>
>>17633977
What should I do?
>>
>>17634091
Is that supposed to be describing me or describing a female that will enter my life ?
>>
>>17634103
Six of Cups (Pleasure): Opening your heart to the simple pleasures of life. Fond memories fuel the playful embrace of love and life. Experiencing the joy of youth and sexual innocence.
>>
>>17634109
That's not up to my interpretation.
>>
>>17634113
got it, I'll think about it. Thanks.
>>
>>17634052
Thank you
>>
Will I get a job soon ?
>>
>>17634124
Three of Wands (Virtue): Personal fortitude and strength of character. Accumulated power set in motion towards a distant goal. The initiation of an enduring partnership based on absolute trust. Honor maintained in a time of desperate struggle. Taking full responsibility for a decision, and bearing the solitude of leadership.
>>
Will I find a lover soon?
>>
>>17634133
Queen of Wands, when reversed: The dark essence of fire behaving as water, such as steam: The natural embodiment of passion and sensuality, who will do anything to the be the center of attention. A seducer who calculatingly dons the guise of what others desire. A cocky and domineering person, who pushes anyone or anything aside to get what she wants. One who is vengeful and quick to take offense without good cause. May indicate infidelity and contempt for a relationship.
>>
>>17633496
>>17633496
>>17633496
>>17633496
>>
>>17634153
This is nothing like me...

Is this myour future lover
>>
Will I have a good future?
>>
>>17633977

You stole my name. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.
>>
>>17634133
Yes online
>top kok
>>
>>17633977
I gotta question op I got the devil, death, tower and the hermit on a draw
What does mean?
>>
http://www.facade.com/tarot/

Why are you using these interpretations ?
>>
Tarot was just a card game. now people like this are making money off of it, and that evolved into... Shitposting misinformation on /x/
>>
>>17633977
Near future, please. Thanks.
>>
will I ever be wih my first gf again?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.