[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: misty[1].jpg (39 KB, 291x401) Image search: [Google]
misty[1].jpg
39 KB, 291x401
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17578170
>>
File: 56.jpg (94 KB, 645x743) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
94 KB, 645x743
when will i get a gf?
>>
General reading. Serious.

I will get a girlfriend? When?
And my projects? Money? Family? Friends?
Health?

What 's going on with my life now and how can I change ?
>>
Why do I not passed that test ? This year is going to work ?
>>
>>17581802
>>17581736
I'm the page of cups from the last thread that wasn't me I didn't ask for another reading friendo. Appreciate it though.
>>
when will i die
>>
Nando
Sagittarius
Male

Is this girl a good idea? She's much younger and i know it will probably not work long term. But will it be a positive experience?
>>
>>17581802

Oh please grab me next if you're doing more

What the hell is Jeana doing? And moreso, what does she think of me?
>>
>>17581810
you're probably the pedophile who wants the 16 year old

LMAO
>>
>>17581810
Cheeky Nandos
>>
>>17581825
>>17581810
ikr lmao pedo pls get out nando u fucking nasty
>>
>>17581810
Damn you're just setting the relationship up for failure with that attitude.

Also you're a pedo.
>>
File: 145325.jpg (44 KB, 391x380) Image search: [Google]
145325.jpg
44 KB, 391x380
>>17581810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ

learn how to toss the salad before going to prison.
>>
>>17581728
Lemme pull a card for you chum.
>9 of bells (pentacles)
>discernment, prudence, well-being
This card is of a solitary person; one who "has it all" physically and materially, gained through their own hard work... a person who probably looks really good and has a lot of things to be proud of yet for some reason is still single. 9 of pentacle traditionally speaks of a person who is rich and beautiful, independent, single and loving it... a playboy. But you seem to really be craving love now and want a partner... by this card seems to be saying you may not get it soon. The time frame for 9 of pentacles though:
>2nd to the 13th of September
>>
BV if you are still here I am sending you an e-mail about your reading.
>>
>>17581807
Oh OK lol.
>>
>>17581825
>>17581835

Anyway. Anybody wanna do a reading on me and this girl i met in college pls. Im curious.
>>
>>17581807
So... what is the reading?
>>
File: 1460607617002-1182390679.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460607617002-1182390679.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17581823
OK :) you're next! Do you have a card you would like to represent you?
>>
>>17581716
>someone actually posts a divination-related image for the OP
This is practically a momentous event as of late.

Fuck it, I'll do three quick readings. Gender and query, please.

>>17581854
Thanks, I'll answer it as soon as I can.
>>
>>17581848

Wait you said i wont be getting it soon but in September i might?

Big reason why i might not have a girlfriend is because i have no friends and I'm currently anti-social and have no job. But otherwise i workout, eat clean, don't do drugs/liquor, have my own car, motorcycles etc.. that i paid for myself and worked hard for.

Just admit it pal, I'm not getting it in years.
>>
>>17581863
>keeps getting rotation of picture wrong
fuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>17581865
female
do you see anything sexual happening with me and my crush? in the scrys?
>>
>>17581872
probably, you do sound like a whore.
>>
>>17581865
Female
I met a guy a while back I had a connection with but it was a fleeting encounter. Do you see me ever meeting him again/anything happening with that? Thanks.
>>
>>17581865
Female
Am I on the right track with what I've been considering career wise?
>>
>>17581878
yes, i see prostitution going very well.
>>17581877
no, he's currently fucking someone else right now.
>>
>>17581865
Female
How will the next six months go for me?
>>
>>17581885
>>17581878
>>17581877

stop hogging the readings you fat bitch
>>
>>17581885
Crap. I literally have the worst luck with readers? Would you still be able to squeeze me in? I understand if you can't. No worries.
>>
Queue is full, here it is:

>>17581872
>>17581877
>>17581878

I'll start in like half an hour or so.

>>17581885
>>17581890
If I still have energy left after those three, I'll read for you. However, I do need a theme, as straight generals are...well, you don't want one of those.
>>
>>17581890
Listen, spread your legs and lets have sex and I'll give you a reading :)

do what you were programmed to do.
>>
>>17581895
Ah thank you. As for theme, could you look more towards where I'm headed in life? For example am I going to meet anyone significant, like a teacher or a friend? Or will I be given the opportunity to travel? Thanks again.
>>
>>17581866
>Wait you said i wont be getting it soon but in September i might?
Hmm well this card just says right now that's what you're going through... the time frame speaks of September though :) I'll pull another card for you.

>Big reason why i might not have a girlfriend is because i have no friends and I'm currently anti-social and have no job. But otherwise i workout, eat clean, don't do drugs/liquor, have my own car, motorcycles etc.. that i paid for myself and worked hard for.

Dude you seriously just summed up the 9 of pentacles right there. I think this card just represented you as a person. Let me see if I can draw another card for u to explain your situation or give you some clarity... hmmm

>Just admit it pal, I'm not getting it in years.
Not necessarily true... tell me about your love situation? Any girls in mind? Have any shown interest? Why do you think you're single? I'll do the reading in the meantime...
>>
First three to respond.

with

how long ago you last cried. And the reason.

and I'll give you a reading.
>>
>>17581905
Today over a man I love. Could u read for us?
>>
>>17581905
also question, gender, if love read tell me status
>>
>>17581905
Last night, because my close friend has cancer
>>
>>17581905
Just cried earlier because I read an article by NatGeo telling me an elephant's best friend of ten years died. Now the elephant is sad, and that made me sad too.
>>
>>17581905
I cried one or two days ago for almost the whole day. Probably because I hadn't taken my medication and my mom was being overbearing. Do you also need a query?
>>
>>17581908
>>17581909
Single male, I'll take a love or financial reading, whichever you prefer.
>>
File: D.I. Schism.jpg (67 KB, 441x540) Image search: [Google]
D.I. Schism.jpg
67 KB, 441x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQDEUzu7BzI

Sup. I'm going to do 5 love reads.
I need your gender/pronoun, and the gender/pronoun of the person you're interested in and whether or not yuo're in arelationship with them or just interested.

Also post a youtube link to a song you relate to when you're depressed. Or some depressing art.
>>
>>17581865
:D
>>
>>17581908
Female single.... but I feel like you should read for the person who's friend has cancer instead :(
>>
>>17581924
I'm she, he's he. just interested.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3i-KqFCKa_c
>>
File: GiIEe4fHoRw.jpg (81 KB, 591x400) Image search: [Google]
GiIEe4fHoRw.jpg
81 KB, 591x400
>>17581903
>Dude you seriously just summed up the 9 of pentacles right there. I think this card just represented you as a person. Let me see if I can draw another card for u to explain your situation or give you some clarity... hmmm

I'm scared senpai.

>Not necessarily true... tell me about your love situation? Any girls in mind? Have any shown interest? Why do you think you're single? I'll do the reading in the meantime...

No love situation, i don't exactly fall for any girls since they don't exactly give me a chance since they have men throwing themselves at her and I'm not competing. But I'm also quite a boring person and uninteresting when I'm around women which is also due to shyness and don't know how to be funny or charming. I've had a few instances of women trying to pick me up i didn't realize at the time until it was too late and i don't want one night stands hence why I'm a virgin at 22 years old.

Few weeks ago this happened
>At the shops after a ride, full motorcycle gear going for a bite
>stopped by a random girl around 20
>asking questions about myself, my name, intruding herself
>asking if I'm single
>what i did for my birthday

She saw i was uninterested and gave me a handshake and left.
>>
File: A little to the left.jpg (94 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
A little to the left.jpg
94 KB, 636x358
>>17581716

NOW WITH BONUS WACKY SCRY!

Chironymous here, doing sporadic Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17581924
Male interested in a female.
No relationship officially yet

https://youtu.be/Q5Eoax6I-O4
>>
>>17581906
Is this Marie? It's Marie isn't it. I could tell by the cards.

You're overwhelmed with passion for this man. You feel full force, head in heels desire over him. You're very attractive - or the cards seem to imply so. I don't need to delve into this; you know how you feel. You know you.

Now this bit isn't positive, but the rest of your reading is, so bear with me: He isn't thinking about you. He's too self absorbed within whatever is occupying him, his life. His wife actually. I asked what stood between you and pulled the Queen of Swords. He has willingly left this situation for her.

I can't even believe this happened but the cards are telling me it would be wise for you to keep struggling in this. It would be wise to keep struggling, to keep hanging on and hoping for this guy to come around., and I am against this advice but tarot says what it says... If you use your intuition it may pay off. You need to make a plan. You KNOW what you need to do; it's inside of you. I've had the High Priestess come up before regarding spells and of the sort but I'd advise against that.

In the future; somehow; this will all tie into you having more opportunities. At least an opportunity with this man you pine for.
>>
>>17581957
Wow.... yes it is me....
>>
>>17581912

awww :( this made me feel a bit sad as well. poor elephant.
>>
*Tarot pls
*M
*Female
*Aries Sun
*currently wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a comfy green bathrobe
*Tokyo
***The coins are landing the right side up today.
*Question: There's a guy I like a lot. I want to know if there's any chance of us getting together, or if I should just give up.
>>
>>17581940
Morgan
Aria
nope
Female
Aries
I look like I stayed up too late, long hair, lanky
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.
How does my future with him look?
>>
>>17581903

are you still reading, liath?
>>
What would /div/ say is the best entity to call upon for aid in divination?
>>
>>17581936
Also i just read up the card, i am litrelly going on holiday to Europe in June.... Damn feels weird man...
>>
>>17581975
Yes just eating :p what is your query? Also if you could choose a court card to represent you... :)
>>
>>17581977
Isn't it? I'll pull some more cards for you soon...
>>
>>17581957
I feel like Marie gets called out in every thread I'm in, and it freaks me out for a second because my name is also Marie. If you please...
>>
On an unrelated note, I used the name liath on an occult site a few months back so that was a bit of a jolt.
>>
>>17581983
intrigued to see what cards, anyway cheers mate. Gonna make some tea.
>>
>>17581919
Right now you are waiting and preparing for this bad situation you are in to pass. I asked what stems this disappointment and it is love.
Remember that the darkest hour is right before dawn. Your situation will change soon.

Some advice for you is to be persistent and to not give up hope. Be courageous and stand your ground in this disappointing situation. You are better than this. You have some conflict over a decision, perhaps, moving on? It is for the best.

There is a true love in your future.
>>
>>17581981

i think i'm the queen of hearts; i want a love reading pls.
>>
>>17581999
Thanks for that. If you can tell me which cards you got, I can give you better feedback (tarotfag as well)
>>
>>17581957
>You're overwhelmed with passion for this man. You feel full force, head in heels desire over him.
Yes :( kind of... I don't know... agh

>You're very attractive - or the cards seem to imply so. I don't need to delve into this; you know how you feel. You know you.
So I've been told... :p

>He isn't thinking about you.
Makes sense...
>He's too self absorbed within whatever is occupying him, his life.
Ah i know... :(
>his wife actually. I asked what stood between you and pulled the Queen of Swords. He has willingly left this situation for her.
Ah... it's OK. He has done the right thing I believe... I feel terrible for coming between them :( was it willingly? Does he care for me at all? Blah... young love.... lol.
>the cards are telling me it would be wise for you to keep struggling in this. It would be wise to keep struggling, to keep hanging on and hoping for this guy to come around
Wow... I don't even know.... it makes sense... I don't know what to feel. Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>17581940
*tarot
*kevin
*m
*aquarius
*bean pole with eyelashes
*something positive: we're all here for a unique purpose and all things that happen aid us in that

i just want a general reading because i'm curious about a lot of things at the moment but nothing is really definite yet.
>>
>>17581993
Sure! Will get back to you soon
>>17582004
OK I'll read you soon :)
>>
>>17581760
I'm still here if you're up for it.

Apologies for the late response.

>>17581774
How does that relate to scrying, though? Sorry, I'm not following.

Just curious, anyways.
>>
>>17581981
Can I get a read?
High priestess
relationship
>>
>>17582022
Sure :)
>>
>>17581872
>she wants a scry

Initially, I saw a scene reminiscent of those quiet Japanese gardens where the water is flowing, and flower petals are floating. I was inclined to keep going, but it occurred to me rather quickly that this a matter of grace, at least as far as I'm seeing.

Essentially, you need to approach the situation gracefully. If you want something favorable happening, acting directly isn't going to lead to a good result, I think.

Also, the peace of the situation might indicate nosex...you know...for obvious reasons...like flowers untouched and such, you know? Make sense, maiden?

>>17581877
Future meeting:

You / Him / Meeting Significator: Page of Pentacles / 4 of Pentacles / Strength
Forces Against / In Favor: Knight of Cups / 4 of Cups
Projected Outcome: The Devil (reversed)

Stop

Seriously, let this one go. I hate to be so straightforward, but this is a straightforward reading, though. You're focused on making it happen with him, but he's not inclined to respond, even on whim. I know it would be sweet if you were to meet again, but it wouldn't be the fairytale meeting you'd expect of him.

You're going to get a bit desperate and start acting out a bit soon, and your persistence might cause you to act a loon. Do you tarot at all? The Knight of Cups is romantic, but it's showing that as a con, and the 4 of Cups as a good thing shows that the ability to ignore minor signs that come along is the best thing to do now. Well...does that make sense or should I expound?

The projected outcome as things currently stands suggests that you might remain some time obsessed with this man. Bad bad bad, this seems to me, and it would be much better if you'd let yourself be free.

tldr: don't hold your breath waiting
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 604x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 604x507
>>17581981
Could you also do me? So far your readings seem really cool and I'd like to experience one.
As for court card, lets say....queen of diamonds, I think.
>>
>>17582026
>dropped trip
>>
>>17581935
So he may have some idea already of what you would be like in a relationship or what you're like romantically in regards to faithfulness or promiscuity. I get the feeling he might think that you get around a bit but he may also think you're reflective of his emotional state as well...I think. But he really doesnt seem to have too much of an idea of who you are yet I guess.
Either way if you try to hit him up it probably wouldnt be bad.

Your advice:
Well you should try to avoid doing things that he dislikes, which may be associated with impulsiveness. At the very least try not to let him find about it. Also you should try to be optimistic when you're around him, and try to trust your instincts if you decide you should go after him. But you probably should go after him.
>>
I'll do three readings, if anybody is interested. I'm not very experienced but I would like to get better.

I have the RW tarot, I'll pull a couple cards for you.

I need:
your sun sign
query
>>
>>17582027
Thanks! Still a noob and learning... just bought my deck today!
Okay :) you're in que!
>>
anyone free to do a reading for me?

my worries are mostly financial, but i think i'd like a general overall reading.
>>
>>17582027
Oops as for query
Could you tell me about how my future partnership will be like?
>>
>>17582042
I will try :)
>>
>>17582046
Thank you, Liath. You're awesome for this ^^
>>
>>17582005
Temperance & 10 of Swords (clarified by the 1 of cups)
action: 7 of wands and Judgment
finale = 2 of cups

>>17581912
You have clarity of mind and can perceive the truth right now, so you must take the lead with providing an objective point of view. You are well-positioned to judge your situation appropriately and identify the limiting behaviours that are getting the way. But... you are experiencing so much passion and fire with from the stimulation of this situation. I don't want to go on and on.

Keep your mouth shut. If you don't it will bite you in the ass and there will be conflict. Is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>17582033
Holy shit that was accurate... thank you!
>>
>>17582035
cancer
How will the relationship with his girlfriend work out?
>>
>>17582049
You're so welcome ^_^ glad I could help! Well I hope I can! Will get to you soon... :)
>>
>>17582020
I am doing yours right now - would you be willing to scry something for me in exchange or no? It's all good if not.
>>
>>17582035
Aries
Relationship
>>
>>17582046

would you mind me asking for a reading from you? if it's not too much trouble.

just this: >>17582040
>>
>>17582035
S'il vous plait.

Scorpio/Libra

Should I let Sam move in?
>>
>>17582035
Scorpio... love?
>>
>>17582058
Sure. Leave me your gender and query.

I may not be able to do it soon, but I will definitely get back to you in this or the next thread.
>>
>>17582061
Will do :) you're in que! I'm just hungry lol will start my readings again shortly
>>
>>17581924
>pp
Female
Male
in a relationship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnilUPXmipM
>>
>>17581964
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1A9hqzi3Ze1
>>
>>17581878
I'll do a Golden Dawn spread, but my interpretation will be a bit brief and condensed. I hope that's alright. Each position is:
>Card, supporting card 1, supporting card 2

Situation: King of Cups (reversed), The Lovers (reversed), The Hanged Man (reversed)
Current Path: The Sun, 9 of Pentacles (reversed), Justice (reversed)
Alternate Path: Death, Queen of Wands, Knight of Swords (reversed)
Psychology: 7 of Pentacles, 6 of Wands (reversed), Page of Pentacles
Karma: The Emperor, 5 of Wands (reversed), Queen of Cups (reverse-crossed)

Well, this one I can actually sum up way more briefly than I thought. Essentially, your current path shows that you'll find yourself in a pot that will bring you some happiness, but not the monetary compensation you desire. It might invoke some ire when you consider how hard you'll work for so little pay, but there's some strange satisfaction anyway.

But I feel like you're coming out of a situation where you were unfulfilled mentally, emotionally, or spiritually, and that might have been the driving force behind this particular dream.

The cards are being cheeky: the alternate path is represented by Death, which means change (lelobviously), and you'll probably find the alternate path stimulating emotionally, but it won't quite give you what you want when you consider it mentally.

The psychology of the situation points right back to where I began: too much work with not enough pay, or even enough result from all the work coming your way.

The karma is strange: it shows that you should be in control no matter what the fates may say, and this might come in the form of less conflict than you're inclined to face.

So, to recap:
Your current path shows you working really really hard, and you won't get the kind of result you want out of it, but it will have some emotional benefit.
Changing your path changes you, and it makes you a bit more firey too, but it might be a bit dull, is all.
>>
>>17582055
>five of wands
Competition
>seven of pentacles
waiting impatiently for the seeds sown to bear fruit.

Also: a motherly figure is smothering your object of desire. Trickery is at hand. I sense a future of unhappiness. But it's not your place to step in and intervene. Bide your time, wait patiently. You can plant the seed but you can't force it to grow.
>>
>>17581924
I'm a she, he's a he
We're not in a relationship. I'm just interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
>>
>>17581941
Um she seems to have some conflicting feelings. Almost as if they've been wronged by you in some way but they're also not letting it get to them at all. It's just an idea she has I guess but she's not bothered by it much. She's instead focusing on what's attractive about you and wants to overcome anything that's bullshit between the two of you.

Your advice:
If you want romance with her but have been focusing on other things than maybe you should try reevaluating what you're doing. Take some time to reflect on what's important to you and if anything's in the way of being able to get with her then you should try to move whatever that obstacle is out of your way so you can bang her.

This is the last one I"m doing since hardly anyone queried.
I"m tired and I feel uninspired.
>>
My most sincere apologies if this is the wrong place for this, I'm a fa/tg/uy by nature, and I'm not very knowledgable of paranormal but my curiousity is getting too intense. I've been looking for answers on a dream I had recently.

>Grandfather passed recently
>Family is super depressed
>Sleeping 1-2 weeks later
>Walking around a house I've never seen before
>Turn a corner, see grandfather
>Gets the jump on me, grabs my shoulders
>Look at his eyes, they're hollow
>Gives me a warning, seems really desperate
>Woke up right after

I can't remember what he said, and I haven't had a similar dream since. Its been a couple of months. Yet again, very sorry if this is the wrong place.
>>
>>17582059
>Nine of Pentacles
Your own inner paradise
>The Sun Reversed
A lack of optimism/ illness

Focus on your own needs now and remember that despite your love for the other, your health always comes first. Something inside of the home is unhealthy right now, and that's directly influencing your emotional health.
>>
>>17582086
Sorry about that pp. I didn't ask in this thread but a few threads ago you gave me a love reading that was very accurate. Hope you find your inspiration soon, as you're one of the most accurate ones.
>>
>>17582086
>This is the last one I"m doing since hardly anyone queried.
>I"m tired and I feel uninspired.

Awe :/
>>
>>17581885
>>17581900
The most specific thing you mentioned is the opportunity to travel, so I'll read for that.

You / Traveling: 9 of Pentacles (reversed) / 10 of Pentacles (reversed)
Forces In Favor / Against: King of Pentacles (reversed) / 2 of Swords
Projected Outcome: 5 of Pentacles (reversed)
>all these reversed coin cards

Alright, I'm going to keep this very brief, because every last card is saying the exact same thing: you're broke.

You're broke, and that's your main impediment here. Interestingly, the King of Pentacles in reverse can indicate being a workoholic (fuckyes), so that is an advantage if you choose to use it. However, I think you'll be disinclined to jump fully into the opportunities that come your way, and that might hinder you in the coming days.

5 of pentacles...more poverty, sorry.

>>17581927
You're a sweetheart. What's your query?

>>17582086
Lad, I just want to let you know that I've anonqueried you a couple of times, and your reading of me psychologically in my present situation was absurdly accurate.
>>
>>17582079
Yeah, I've always taken the backseat. I would never intervine, just waiting for things to play out. Thank you for the reading
>>
>>17582069
So what I'm getting at is that are wondering a lot about this relationship and where it is headed because you are finding it difficult to accept the good things in your life.

Your relationship seems to be a victory of sorts and that is what keeps you together. You've found success in love with eachother. I think this woman came onto you? The rest of the reading suggests she's only like this for you.

You definitely feel a connection between the two of you and that she's special... She greatly influences your heart and soul in a positive way since it's her inner beauty that's extremely attractive to you. She's either really spiritual or pure. She feels you are a logical choice for a partner. She doesn't let her head rule her heart so she sees you as a wise choice of a mate.

There's going to be a major transformation in your relationship in the future but it is not bad.. it will make your relationship stronger. You guys will open up more emotionally to eachother.

I hope this was somewhat accurate.

As for me ~ I'm a female and I was wondering if you physically see me ever spending one on one time with the guy I really like?
>>
>>17582065

>Queen of Swords
Give this choice a long and hard looksee.
> The Lovers Reversed
A choice gone awry

But weirdly enough, I didn't really need cards to answer this one, so I'll just read it from a stream of consciousness
>Sam is the type to squander resources and take somebody else's stuff. Sam takes up space and doesn't wash their socks and their feet smell something dreadful. Expect your house to have Sam's 'clutter' strewn everywhere, whether it be real physical objects or just all of their problems and emotions. Maybe good for a weekend or for couchsurfing, but maybe not as a longterm roommate.

That's all for today folks, thanks for playing! (GOd I hope I did okay)
>>
>>17582088
Look for the Dream General thread, they might be able to help as well.
>>
>>17581972
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uUsNVpu8kp
>>
>>17582115
Thank you so much. Thank you. That was what my gut was telling me.

I wish you the best, my love.
>>
>>17582107
Hello! Oh thank you! But if you have others to read, especially those with more pressing matters, please use your skill and expertise to help them first... I am >>17581927. I would just like a reading on where to go from here... I feel so lost and confused these days... I am also really into a person but I feel like j don't stand a chance with them... I feel like I'll be alone forever. What can you see for me? :(
>>
>>17581999
>>17582050
Since you read for love, I'll tell you straightforwardly: I'm hung up on a girl. I've spent months trying to move on, and it's really really hard. And, yes, you're correct that moving on feels wrong at times, because I still hold out some measure of hope, even if I know logically that it's stupid. I have girls hit on me constantly, but they're so fucking boring and don't interest me the slightest bit.

I've stopped bothering with love and have become a workaholic. All I do is work now, and I spend my free moments looking for more work. I've become incredibly jaded and stopped bothering. It's a poor bandage, but it does the trick.

I really hope you're right about the future, because the loneliness is killing me faster than I could ever kill myself if I tried.

As a tarot reader, my only advice is that you consider the role of Temperence and Judgment more strongly. Remember that major arcana represent strong forces, often outside of the querent's control. Consider why the Temperence came up. That is a card that is more important in this spread than you can imagine. As far as Judgement, I think you linked it well between 7 of Wands and 2 of Cups, showing that continued efforts can give give good results.

Thank you, have a good one.
>>
>>17582114
Thank you. This is a really good read and accurate, too.

I'll do your query when I can-- check back some time later in this or next thread.
>>
>>17582114
>>17582138
also:
I'm curious about your divination method; it seems like tarot. Could you share more, or list down the cards you drew?
>>
Is anybody doing readings? I'm a Gemini and I'd like to just have a general read of the future.
>>
>>17582073
Thank you so much! Whenever I try to read for myself things get foggy, but your reading resonated with me. Thank you for taking the time and the energy to read for me.
>>
>>17582119
Great reading! Thank you!
>>
>>17582124
I wish you all the best as well!
>>
>>17582111
I can tell that you love and care for him a lot. Try to remember that suffering is not necessarily martyrdom, and that little good can come of it. You have your own happiness to cultivate, too!
>>
>>17582008
idk if bumping is cool, but bump pls :(
>>
>>17582161
wrong post nevermind
>>
>>17582020
I just want to see if she's happy. I miss her a lot.
>>
>>17582152
You're very welcome! I get the same problem when I try to read for myself! I'm glad I did right by you!

>>17582155
You're very welcome! I'm glad it served you well!
>>
>>17582125
Oh lass, you don't understand; I have a friend with cancer, and she's fighting for her life on the strength of my support.

Now, the only specific query you gave me is a relationship one, and apparently that's my specialty or whatever.

You / him / Relationship Significator: Knight of Swords / The Devil / 5 of Cups
Forces Against / How to Overcome: Page of Swords / 10 of Wands
Forces in Favor / How to Exploit: The Hanged Man / 8 of Cups
Projected Outcome: Queen of Wands

Well...well, good femanon, I think you're quite impassioned upon this one overall, but it seems to me that you'll likely fall. In love? Well, quite possibly, but it seems to me that it won't come too sweetly.

You see, you're going about this intellectually, but he's focusing more on his lower chakras, if you catch my meaning. And the whole thing seems painful to me.

Here's the thing: you're rather over-thinking, and it might really just be that your logic is impeding, likely because you know it won't work out reasonably. If you still want it to pull through, though, it would be worthwhile, some patience to show: carry it all, and things might somehow change, carrying the burden puts the distant goal in range.

It sucks, though. The only thing that can clearly go for you here is the ability to yourself endear by means of sacrifice. It won't feel too damn nice, but you'd get some passion out of it if you choose, but you have to be quite prepared to lose.

Such suffering I see for you if you choose this lad to pursue. If I might speak honestly and true, I would simply call you a loon, if not stupid, actually. Don't bother pursuing. The best outcome you can get out of this is for you to be overwhelmed by all the firey shit.

Honestly, though, it doesn't seem worth it in how it shall go.

But you're a charming lass; I'll offer one more /very quick/ one for you if you ask.
>>
Is today the day all my dreams come true?
>>
File: 14606147322581836693773.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
14606147322581836693773.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17582136
Oh my friend... I wanted to read for you and pulled the 5 of Hearts... this is similar to the 5 of Cups.
>fear, return from unpleasant things
>card interpretation
as you can see by this picture our little minstrel at the bottom seems to be worshipping his dear little lady on the toadstool... and yet she seems very indifferent to his attempts, completely ignoring him and even looking over his head with a carefree and serene look, like she is happy and content and living a good life while he holds and kisses just a few small strands of her hair; she doesn't even seem to notice but the tenderness in which he kisses it and the sad expression on his face speaks volumes... the lute on the ground shows he has tried to win her affections but didn't succeed and he just gave up.... but he can't seem to let go... God has this sounds like me and the guy I like... he is in the darkness, in shadows, hidden and overlooked by this little lady that he desires so much, who doesn't seem to care less about him... she though, with her crown and gown, looks so happy and well off, dreaming and looking off into the distance, looking upon her past fondly... completely ignoring the man who worships her. She is illuminated by that orb in the grass... its light shines on her but not on him. He is stuck in the darkness. If he could let her go he could walk towards the light; but hes too preoccupied with the lady... she too could get up off her "high horse" and head to the light but seems content just where she is... she also seems stuck in the past, daydreaming about it... I think what they both need to do is head to that light... a golden future for them both... but wether or not they will do it together is uncertain :(
>>
>>17582147
>>
>>17582170
I am so sorry abut your friend... oh my dear :( I will pray for them and keep them in my thoughts and send loving and healing energy... best of luck to that brave soul...

Very quick one? Oh yes please! I will take it! Whatever you draw will be perfect... thank you! Your reading seems very accurate... ohhh :(
>>
>>17582010
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13Ip0PGl1EG
>>
>>17582143
It was tarot. I don't remember all the cards. She is the 8 of wands you are the 4 of cups in the relationship she feels king of swords for you you feel high priestess for her. 6 of wands is the bond you share. Future is death, page of cups.
>>
>>17582207
>>17582218
Oh good gods, you're more accurate than you know. I wrote her love letters and the most beautiful music I've ever written. No dice. Fuck it, I tried.

From this, I think you can confirm your reading; no need for me to go further into detail.

Anyway, I should go to sleep. I have lots of work to do tomorrow to make sure I have work for this weekend, so I can assure that I have work next week. Work is love, work is life.
>>
>>17582228
Thank you for the prayers; I typically read in exchange for them instead of charging.

What's your query?
>>
>>17582236
I will pray too. can tell me thru scry if my next boyfrend is gonna cheat on me. ?Have a feeling this dood is gonna ask me out but he's preppy.
>>
>>17582236
I will take some time out every day to send my prayers and best wishes... <3 may I receive a reading for what my future might be like if I just forget about trying to have a relationship with that guy? If I just leave him in the past and move on and do my own thing? Thank you...
>>
File: 14606160100701790600659.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
14606160100701790600659.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2592
>>17582234
Sleep well my friend... just remember the girl doesn't even see the light. Her back is turned to it. But the guy is facing it and he can see it and approach it when he is ready. I believe he will do it without her. She is too caught up in her dream land on her toadstool to see it... but if she would just turn around... he could take her with him but she just continues to ignore him... I believe in the end the man will be the real winner with his golden bright sunny future ahead while she stays on her "throne" in her queen outfit... but she's really just a girl on a mushroom, crown or not... as a reader you know all about the 5 of cups... bit don't let it affect you... it's just a game, after all... best of luck my sweet friend. Good night.
>>
>>17582245
I don't think he will cheat, but you will have a very strong suspicion that he will. You'll probably start checking his phone and shit because you'll get paranoid, and little things will make you increasingly paranoid. As things stand, you're likely to sabotage the whole thing through your own paranoia.
>yes, I scried that

>>17582247
If you stay away: 4 of Pentacles (reversed), supported by 10 of Cups and Page of Swords
If you stick around: Knight of Swords (reversed), supported by 8 of Wands and 2 of Cups (reversed)

Ya, I'd suggest you move on. See, here is is suggested upon the path of not giving, for there is little you would be receiving.

Here's the thing. If you deice upon pursuing, something you'll be doing will result in you finding a harsh lesson soon, and it will make you quite the loon if you pursue it based on that. As a matter of fact...

Fuck this flowery shit: if you go for him, you'll be chasing after stupid shit that will never work out, and you'll learn a lesson from it.

If you don't bother, you'll stay lonely for quite some time, and some harsh thoughts will enter your mind.

You're fucked either way, honestly; it's just a matter of choosing your suffering. Do you want to suffer disappointment with a lesson, or do you want to suffer unrequited feelings that lead you to some madder dealings? You think you're going to find love otherwise if you were to move on, right?

Wrong, it's fucked. Stop thinking of relationships right now, and think more upon yourself. Absolutely any love-related move won't work out for you. Think instead of yourself in what you pursue.
>>
>>17582261
That is bittersweet, thanks. Let me know if you want a quick draw for you in exchange.
>>
>>17582280
Only if you're up for it! You must be tired and drained and you are gonna be so busy with work tomorrow... I'll leave it up to you... :)
>>
>>17582292
That's fine. What do you want? Gender and query.
>>
>>17582276
Thank you! That's what I'm working on... men come and go... but I will always have me... thank you.
>>
>>17582294
Female... anything you draw will be OK :)
>>
>>17582294
I shuffled my deck for you and 8 of pentacles fell out... your hard work us going to pay off wonderfully in the end!
>>
>>17582306
I heard about 4s, first about Pentacles, then about Cups, the latter of which I saw in my mind. I then drew two cards, 8 of Pentacles and 7 of Wands.

So, lass, it seems to me that you're impelled upon useless things. You latch onto so many new ideas that come by, but so few of them are worthwhile to try. By the by, it would seem more inclined by me to try if you stop focusing on the things that bear little fruit, and focus more on those that you better suit. And, by the way, there shall be some conflict that a strong role shall play.

>>17582315
Wonderful, thanks
>>
File: 1460618116830-1513402586.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460618116830-1513402586.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2592
>>17582318
Thank you... I'm heading to bed as well, so tired. Sleep well! And good luck...to the both of us. I decided to pull a card for us before I go... hmmmm...
>>
File: 1460618333127530847960.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460618333127530847960.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2592
To the people I didn't get to, I have you in my que! Please check back tomorrow :)
>>
File: dm38da.png (175 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
dm38da.png
175 KB, 1024x1024
>>17582114
I saw a scorpion, surrounded by some sort of green aura. It seemed to be absorbing green energy from the outside, and it's tail glowing bright green. Lots of green here; even it's body, the carapace, eyes, everything was glowing with green. The tail shined the brightest, and the scorpion seems to have an urge to burrow the tail into the ground, however there is some distance between the ground and it. Interestingly, the brighter the tail shines, the less it's body glows; almost as if the tail was absorbing energy from the body, which is absorbing energy from the surrounding.

It's a pretty interesting scry for me, the sight was rather beautiful. I'd say right here that the scorpion is you, trying to reach him; however the distance keeps you from doing so. The tail.. the energy.. all of it is screaming to me you're focusing way too much on this and neglecting other aspects of your life.

To make more sense of this, I casted three runes: Hagalaz, Eihwaz, Uruz.
>spending one on one time
Eh, if you mean sex, then yes. If not, it's also a yes. I see a lot of drive here, mostly from your subconscious and all wanting some sort of physical action with him. There are some elements here out of your control, but I'd wager that it's a given you're going to spend some time with this guy alone from the entire feeling of this read. There's a rather strong desire on your part to be with him, I think you should let yourself be driven by this, but, all things in moderation-- keep the other aspects of your life in check, too. Don't put too much energy into one part.

I hope I've helped, and thank you for the read once again.

>>17582233
Ah. Thank you.

>>17582166
I suppose I can attempt that for you in a bit. Stick around.
>>
>>17582368
Scorpions mean something you've loved is about to be taken .... There not usually a good sign.
>>
>>17582399
Hey Cheswick, how are you?
>>
>>17582430
I'm feeling OK. The Detroit scanner makes very amused and positively delightful
>>
>>17582461
That's great! You're the best, Cheswick!
>>
File: 1460182379262.jpg (38 KB, 534x374) Image search: [Google]
1460182379262.jpg
38 KB, 534x374
if anyone is doing readings I would really appreciate some insight.

Male
Taurus
Some insight into the potential for a relationship with the woman I'm currently interested in would be great.
>>
File: 1459629375593.jpg (140 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1459629375593.jpg
140 KB, 500x667
>>17581847
Jesus Christ I'm never going to america ever.
>>
File: 1459869963183.jpg (872 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459869963183.jpg
872 KB, 1920x1080
Could I get a general reading?
>>
>>17582544
That's what desperate men do when they ain't got no pussy for 20+ years. ;) Can't scratch that itch every day with a hand.
>>
File: sad_jon_snow.gif (1004 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sad_jon_snow.gif
1004 KB, 500x281
>>17582368
:(
>my face when I don't get a beautiful vision from any reading ever

I just have one request. I want to know what my spirit/guardian/follower animal is or whatever you see for me. I once thought it was a certain animal... Not anymore.
>>
>>17582560
I feel like something broke a while ago. Like I've lost connection to something. I cant place what it is. I feel like I've failed at something and it's not apart of me anymore. Like a broken frayed rope. And it makes me sad.
>>
>>17582560
Yeah you got a couple.
Saw a caracal. And a mammoth saw a lot of birds. And surprisingly a maple tree.
It's funny there's a lot of red animals around you
I feel a lot of adomnial pain... You OK?
>>
File: 1458753241528.jpg (81 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1458753241528.jpg
81 KB, 612x612
>>17582548
>Can't scratch that itch every day with a hand.
Yes you can, I have personal experience of this.
Nothing justifies sucking ass. Unless you're into it of course.
>>
>>17582572
Dunt feel sad. A nice remedying elixir to failure is sweet tea mixed with bourbon.
>>
>>17582496
Nothing happens. Just daydream.
>>
>>17582578
Not sure, I've noticed pains that I just chalked up as finally starting my period (depo is a bitch) or gas lol. I've also had a surgery. Not in pain now though.

Umm, so what's a caracal? And what are the significance of the red animals and the mammoth? I really really am glad you gave me a read.

I used to think I had some guardian wolf thing. Used to have dreams of a wolf. Knew what a wolf looked like before I saw one as a runt.
>>
>>17582586
>mixed with bourbon
If only I could
Don't give me ideas. Apparently I'm prone to alcoholism
>>
so you guys are some kind of evil retards who suck ass? Is that what your saying?
>>
File: 1458756190269.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1458756190269.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>17582586
>remedying elixir to failure
>bourbon.

Pretty much fixes everything else aswell.
>>
>>17582578
Btw you really cheered me up. I just wanted to tell you that. The part about the mix drink made me smirk.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>17582592
Looked up caracal. Sorry for the dumb question lol
>>
>>17582592
Is it a red fox? I saw a fox as your main totem...
Lol which I just another way of wording your friends from last life reincarnated as animals. Cause you didn't birth them. The fox in question wants to be your future child.
>>17582608
APPARENTLY they 100% lack the nobility of a ocelot
>>
File: cute-baby-fox-pictures-dowload.jpg (325 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
cute-baby-fox-pictures-dowload.jpg
325 KB, 1366x768
>>17582618
I actually had a few fox dreams too. A friend of mine saw a fox as a vision and I correlated it with my brother.
>The fox in question wants to be your future child.
Will my child screetch at me like a fox as it's born? (I'm kidding. But imagine the sound.)
>>
>>17582618
:D Cheswick! <3

How was 'murrica? Come visit us in the chat!
>>
>>17582618
>100% lack the nobility of a ocelot
That's too bad. They look classy as fuck. Would you poke that ear tuft? I would.
>>
>>17582628
No but it will be a psychic. And need your help.
I honestly don't know why you're not wearing more red. And have red objects. Would be nice if you had a red room
>>
>>17582636
I have red curtains. Does that count?
>>
>>17582640
Need more red things. Like ever tried color baths with dyes. Really refreshing
>>
>>17582641
>color baths
>red
That would just freak me out.
I think I will bring more red things into my life. Makes me happy.

So what's a tree supposed to do? You said you saw a maple tree. I mean... Can I connect with it? I'm sure it'd be wise.

I wonder what trees think. Hmm
>>
>>17582641
Anyways, thanks so much once again. Imma sleep now. Oh and your my new favorite dude on here next to Empath.
>>
>>17582644
Not about human stuff... I mean it gave me a vision of wanting to open you up spiritually and acquitted it to it bestowing it's maple syrup to you.
You really get a favorite tree and talk to it.
>>
>>17582644
What not bathory? It's not like your her bathing in blood
>>
>>17582670

Ches what the hell is up with Jeana right now? And what does she think about me?
>>
File: 1224235.png (12 KB, 157x160) Image search: [Google]
1224235.png
12 KB, 157x160
Wow I haven't been to /x/ in a long time and I'm pleased as punch to see a divination thread. Since I'm a pretty new to tarot. I was wondering, would it be okay to ask for recommendations for a guided mediation for finding out what my spirit/guardian animal is, or maybe someone would be okay with doing a reading for me? Either is fine, since i don't want to be rude. I just wanted to clear up any doubts I had.

Alaina
Female
Aquarius
>>
>>17581940
Tarot
Peter
male
Libra
medium-long hair, casual look, just tshirt and jeans
Western Europe
***If you want to do something, you most probably can. If you can't, you won't care either way 100 years from now.

Will I ever be happy/motivated? I feel like I have just lost all drive a few years back. I still behave the same, just on the interior it's not the same.
>>
>>17582768
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IfhVjeZVJU
>>
>>17582775
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0D2gM68gmDQ
>>
>>17581940
>tarrot
>jared
>male
>Taurus
>tall, sligtly chubby, medium long hair
>northeast ohio
>dont be afraid of life, believe life is worth living and that belief shall become fact
>should i continue to pursure her or would it not be in my best interest?
>>
>>17582834
>posts dismissive reply only 9 minutes after a 24-minute recording is provided
>mfw
>>
>>17582841
oh. Hold on. What the fuck? It only played 5 minutes for me, and it seemed like it ended after he said "the best advice is when you follow your own advice".
Sorry man. I'll listen to the whole thing.
What a weird fucking bug.
>>
>>17582834
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mtFIIxIDTe

>>17582850
Oh damn, I guess Vocaroo does that sometimes! Sorry for the confusion!
>>
tarrot
vineet
male
virgo
medium long hair, athletic,
south asia
contrast is necessary to truly appreciate the intricacies of life
>>
>>17582854
Haha. It's pretty ironic how the first 'recording' - the 5 minute part, that didn't even have the reading, had me going "what the fuck? This sounds just like general obvious advice." - while the full one was the exact opposite and had me and even you all into it.
Consider my first post nil. I didn't hear the whole thing.
Sort of like when you ask "What is 12 times 12?" - and the person answering you says "One hundred and forty four" - but you only hear "One hundred".
Thanks man! You made me feel a lot better.

Also: Didn't even listen to the second reply because I feel kind of embarrassed about it, since it was a misunderstanding. Hope you don't mind.
>>
Hello lovely people, I hope you're all having fantastic days. Had a lovely one of my own; TKD training and catch up with the parents (nothing like a meal cooked by mum). I'm settled in for the night with a drink and my deck, ready to do readings for you all.

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour Shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Will probably be running with mostly tarot this evening, but the right query may very well pique my interest to do an Empath reading.

Love and good vibes be with each and every one of you fantastic people. Be warned, I'm in a punny mood
>>
>>17582831
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EP6wqj2aNY
>>
>>17582896
Thing 1
Average height, thin. My eyes and bone structure stand out most, very Nordic but not sharp
Green Cresent

I keep getting sent back to square one and donthe know if I can start over again, it's exhausting. Will the cycle continue?

Some insight from the cards would be greatly appreciated
>>
Why is she ignoring me?
>>
>>17582892
I'm so glad the reading served you well, my friend! No worries about the misunderstanding -- I was confused too! Sorry Vocaroo dun goofed, haha.
You're very welcome! I'm really glad it helped you feel a lot better! Thanks for letting me know!

And yeah, I didn't really add too much in the second Vocaroo, so no worries about it one way or the other! And don't be embarrassed -- not your fault -- and I and at least one other poster were also confused and are probably kind of embarrassed as well, haha. Glad we got it all sorted out. :) All the best to you, my friend! :D
>>
>>17582896
>Sasha
>Long hair, tired eyes, and an overactive imagination
>Peach coloured circle
>Is there any hope for my current goal or reason to continue pursuing it, or should I just give up and move on?
>Either is fine, whatever you'd prefer
>>
molu
athletic body,avg. height, black medium long hair
violet sphere
how would the next few months turn out for me?
tarot
>>
>>17582902
wow thank you so much that reading was so accurate and on point. thank you for you help and time
>>
>>17582961
You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well. :)
>>
>>17582904
>Future Reading;Breaking the Cycle
6 of Cups
7 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 9 of Swords
Counseled by Knight of Cups(r) and 10 of Cups

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rBCHhZCAII
>>
File: 1460238089392.jpg (199 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1460238089392.jpg
199 KB, 640x1136
>>17581716
Will I have to get another surgery?
Is the educational path I'm on right now really the right one for me?
Will I ever get a gf?
>>
I'm doing a couple of reads with a tarot deck. Give me your question, gender and nickname. More elaboration on your question will /probably/ give a more accurate interpretation, at least it will be less vague.
>>
>>17582932
>General Reading;Two Paths
Knight of Cups(r)
2 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by 3 of Wands(r)
Counseled by 9 of Wands and 7 of Cups

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1i8IHXJV11Y
>>
>>17582985
Thank you so much for taking the time to do that for me. Very well thought and and informative. A lot of what you said, even the words you chose in some cases, touched on so many relevant things in my life.
I have thought a lot before coming to my conclusion and trying to break the cycle. I'm going to keep a notebook for some of those everyday goals.

Cherry on top is that you have a beautiful voice, exceptionally soothing
>>
>Bruno
>19
>Male
>What will hapen to my projects this year?
And general reading.
>>
>>17583004
Male, Nate.
Why should I continue to live? I'm poor, failing college, and have a micropenis. My family is dysfunctional and I have no friends, no one to talk to save some people online that I've lied to, in order make it look like I'm not as desperate as I really am.
>>
Luis
August 19th
21 years old

Currently I feel as if I'm on the right path and my intuition is guiding me well. I'm quite insure of what to do at the moment however. Some general guidance would help me greatly.
>>
>>17582896
>Name/Nickname
Michi
>Description and Defining Features
You've read for me before, but I've been told i have a sophisticated accent.
>Colour Shape combo
White pillar of light inside what looks to be a golden cage formed from the ground.
>Query
Feel free to ignore for reasons, mainly because i know how reading is for you, but there's a thought rumbling around in my head and I'm wondering if you can give me a visual to work with?
>Empath pls.
>>
File: 1411800624861.jpg (36 KB, 419x500) Image search: [Google]
1411800624861.jpg
36 KB, 419x500
>>17583009
Thank you so much for the reading. It gave me quite a bit of insight and indication of what to do regarding my goal. It is a relationship type goal, and the reading seemed really spot on. We're both in pretty rough situations now, and a big problem I had with it is always looking at the end potential of things. So your reading hit right at the matter of the thoughts and concerns I had even though I was intentionally a bit vague in asking my question.

Thanks for the follow up "mini-read" at the end, where you gave some insight into if I should continue working with it or not. I think I very recently came upon the "failure" part of the first reading so I was questioning whether or not I should stick around and keep trying to work with the relationship, or cut my losses and move on.

It was surprisingly very accurate to my situation despite the vague way I went about asking. Thanks for the reading, as far as this anon is concerned it was a fantastic job and a very insightful relevant reading.
>>
>>17583026
Why should anyone continue living? Once you think about it, it's far too easy to come to the conclusion that everything, at the end of the day, is pointless. However, people seem to find a reason within most, perhaps even the most simple things. Some seek religion. Some seek to further their knowledge, study and provide help to other people. Others may see a reason within madness to continue. Perhaps doing good towards others? Find a purpose to live and do not restrict yourself within the society that you have around. I am not one to suggest or give any sort of decent advice though; it's but my own thoughts on this.

I drew some cards, but the more I drew, the more I started to raise an eyebrow.
It seems that a good amount of the instability comes from your mind alone, disrupting the calm and serene nature that it should, by all means, be.
The external influences are not any better; fear of losing everything that you have, overestimation, pushing towards a certain kind of a structure or a balance, but yet causing more damage than it really should. You need to focus more on fulfilling yourself emotionally or finding a balance in regards of emotions that you have on everything; not just your thoughts alone. Seek out something that would do you good and not remain in a cauldron that grows hotter and hotter like the a frog.

No matter the interpretation that I just typed out; I'm just going to say that it would do you a great amount of good to find peace within yourself first, still the inner demons or simply banish them, find a balance within your thoughts and your emotions. Do not find peace within the negativity and the alluring draw of the darkness; there's always something to do, in one way or another.
That, or find a psychologist to talk to, someone who won't just direct you to a psychiatrist and feed you medicine; that's not a good way out.
I need to think more upon this reading myself. I may return to you with something more concise.
>>
Why no one give me a reading?
>>
>>17583026
Just live. Live until you find a reason to live. And try to do some small amount of good in the mean time. Until you find your own reason, live for the simple fact that I'm telling you to. You have your orders.
>>
>>17583102
>>17583109
Thanks for the responses, Anons.
>>
>>17583012
I'm glad to hear that anon, very happy it struck some chords and resonated with you. Good going, a notebook is a fantastic idea; waking up, writing goals and then physically crossing them off at the end of each day is surprisingly validating to the soul, I would know haha.
>cherry on top is that you have a beautiful voice, exceptionally soothing
Pfffftttt I was stumbling and slurring my words, I sounds like a fool. But thank you, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17583107
Which reader did you query?
>>
>>17583147
Whatever. Since not be the same guy yesterday who are seen misfortune in my life and said I would die.
>>
>>17583004
male, alyn.
I'm doing something important, it's a work that builds upon itself. The longer i go the better it gets presumably, but the more i fear i'll mess up in one way or another. I have the option of bowing out gracefully, and mitigating damage but...
I don't know.
>>
>>17583130
>I sounds like a fool
You types like one too, friend.
Blaming the gym or the drinking? :3
>>
>>17583097
Anytime darling, I'm happy to hear it helped. Haha I more or less assumed it was, but still went into the reading with no bias. The 3 cups appearing in the spread though more or less confirmed my suspicion. I can understand why you'd wanna keep it vague, us readers do tend to get a bit burnt out on "gib love reading plox" haha.

Thankyou for the feedback, it was very lovely of you to take the time out to reply, especially such a long one. I truly appreciate it and from the bottom of my heart, thank you darling.
>>17583159
>you types like one too, friend
Oh come now, that's just rude! Haha no no, I have no one to blame; the alcohol was minimal, gym was yesterday. I did have TKD tonight though so I may very well blame it on that hah
>>
>>17583004
Male, Blurple, I want to contact someone I didn't end off on good terms with but i'm pretty embarrassed. How would it go if I reached out to her?
>>
>>17583004
Max
Female
I feel like I'm perpetually depressed. Am I actually depressed or is it all in my head? I feel like an outsider everywhere I go. I feel very alone, emotionallyx

Good luck reading
>>
>>17582896
>Oingo
>Tall, medium build, blue eyes, been told I have an Aquiline nose, short brown hair
>Blue triangle
>When will I next get a girlfriend
>Empath, although tarot's fine if you'd prefer
>>
>>17583201
How will empathy tell you something in the outside world?
>>
>>17583209
Sorry, just woke up and brain isn't working right, you're right, just take that as Tarot then. Thanks for that!
>>
>>17583151
The longer you go, with the presumption that things will get better and better. Why fear then? Balance the fear and balance the willpower that pushes you forward; be wary, but yet go forward without the all-consuming fear.
Lo and behold, a sensible reading. To sum it up; avoid being rash, but have enough focused energy and a plan within your mind to push forward. Do not be brash and cause strife, if possible. The influences upon you from the outside; balance and peace, perhaps more in regards of logical realm. Peace. The negative downsides are either things being too slow or even too rash. An imbalance to be solved.
If you decide to step back and mitigate the damage, then stability and security will come. Maturation. Perhaps the stability will come in a way that you decided to solve things through and do some damage control, hm?
Going forward will be the aspect of Hierophant; learning, going forward and trusting yourself. Finding a peace within yourself and learning from all that comes towards you.

Let us say that if you keep a balance within pushing forward and taking time at certain times, you should be in a good enough of a position within whatever it is that you are doing. Stepping back would bring forth stability and a certain kind of a secure ground, but at the same time hm... I wonder.
>>
>>17583201
Sorry about that anon, I've got hit the hay; it's 2am here and I'm running out of steam. Hit me up next thread okay
>>
>>17583187
You shall be my last. It would seem that it would go well for you; Wealth and Success are quite a positive combination, and it may even give you a certain kind of a peace in the emotional aspect, hm? Even within the long term, I do not see anything that would indicate a certain kind of a failure; things may be interacting between you two slowly, but it's a steady movement forward.
You may as well do this for your own peace of mind, for if things will fail, then it would not mean your own death. You take a chance, you try your best, and if things won't work out then there's one little burden off of your shoulders.

>>17583195
I am struggling to understand your position there, but yet at the same time there's a relation I could see between us two. In a sense, a person could feel most alone within a crowd of people; there's so many humans around him, but yet there is a certain kind of an isolation to be found. It may very well even be one that haunts one more than an isolation of one's home.
You are an outsider until you find yourself within a circle of people who do not see you as such. It is completely normal to be unable to reach out towards a good amount of people, but yet it can be a haunting worry that will stop you from being able to reach out in the first place.
What do you seek in regards of emotional fulfillment? A close bond between a group of people that you are a part of, a platonic relationship between a small amount of people, perhaps even just one and one only, or is it something deeper than that? I would say make peace with these thoughts, the fact that everyone is truly alone, and let yourself be carried for now, until you stumble and find yourself upon an opportunity.

If you were truly depressed, you would find no point in doing absolutely anything at all, including living. Surviving is something that our bodies force to do, but living is something that has to come from one's mind and soul; the body cannot fulfill that.
>>
>>17583201
>>17583213
I'm just here to say that the images you posted fucking terrify me. :D
>>
I still waiting a reading.
>>
>>17583248
Thanks for the reading, I think it's best not to make contact. They seem to be doing their thing and I should too.
>>
>>17583286
which reader did you query?
>>
>>17582708

James, male virgo. If you could take this one please

>>17583004
>>
>>17583320
>>17583320
The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS
>>
Anyone still looking for a Tarot read?
>>
>>17583464
I'll take one, what info do you need?
>>
>>17583466
Just a nickname and whatever query you have. Fair warning, I'm very new to this.
>>
>>17583467
>>17583467
Bruno.

What will happen to my projects and life this year?
>>
>>17582337
>I decided to pull a card for us
>The Lovers
looks like you two have to hook up now
>>
>>17583464
Andros

How will be able to do something good with my actual projects?
>>
File: 1443054099812.png (128 KB, 240x408) Image search: [Google]
1443054099812.png
128 KB, 240x408
>>17582795
Many thanks. You've been a great help. It actually put me at ease and it affirmed some things I've been thinking about, and thank you for the positive vibes. That was a happy surprise. I've been feeling kinda down in the dumps lately, so thank you very much.

by the way, just want to say that you have a very cute voice hehe
>>
>>17583467
ok well I'm happy to give you some practice
J
Financial reading please
>>
>>17583494
Alright so I did a basic 5 card spread.

Someone you're connected with will be coming to help you with your goals, and there is accomplishment coming soon. There seems to have been a lot of happiness previously with this person, probably an old friend or relative. There will be obstacles ahead, and this person may carry some bias with them, but these obstacles are manageable and success can be achieved.
>>
>>17583518
Could you elaborate a bit? I'm not sure I understand your query fully and I'd hate to give a bad reading.
>>17583585
I appreciate that, I'll get right to it.
>>
File: 1460399851591.jpg (45 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1460399851591.jpg
45 KB, 599x443
>>17583464
Male
Cancer
"F"
career/health reading pls
>>
File: Ultimate Showdown.png (155 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Showdown.png
155 KB, 1000x500
>>17583607
>>
>>17583613
lmao squidward will fuck her shit up
>>
>>17583586
Why I didn`t pass the test last year?

I will past in the exam in july?

I will get a girlfriend? And have money?

Learn russian/english?
>>
>>17583622
I would say, he would rape her.
>>
>>17583596
I'm trying to do something good as a writer both of novels and screenplays, meanwhile I'm going to finish uni. I don't want to just do these things, I want to do something good with them.
>>
>>17583585
It seems you have some decent sum of money coming to you in the future, perhaps an inheritance. There also seems to be some sort of businessman with a disposition to oblige you and increase your finances. However, if you give way to your vices then that luxury will dissipate and lead to unfavorable news.
>>
>>17583634
You have designs for something great, but you seem to be caught on all sides by destitution and stagnation, stuck in place. But the overcoming of your trials is looming ever closer and will bring with it succes.
>>
any one have good resources for getting into runes and/or necromancy?
>>
>>17583467
Call me E

You can give me love or financial, whichever you prefer. Thanks.
>>
>>17583646
fingers crossed, thank you. if you don't mind, what cards did you pull?
>>
>>17583607
You seem to have true passion for your career, and when you apply your own ingenuity money will follow. You seem aware that you are in control of your life and are your own authority over your health, but anxiety rides in the back of your mind and causes you to be skeptical.
>>
>>17583693
In the following order;
1) 5 of Cups
2) The Emperor, reversed
3) King of Cups
4) 4 of Wands, reversed
5) King of Pentacles, reversed
6) Page of Pentacles, reversed.
>>
Ohrin I now that my english is pretty poor, but if you can answer my questions
>>
>>17583631
Is there anyway you could pick one in particular? Otherwise I'd just be able to give a vague overview of your life, and as far as your past goes no one knows that better than you.
>>17583687
Two shakes homie, I'm gonna puff down a stoge real quick before I do anymore readings. Never done this many in rapid succession before, it's kind of giving me a headache haha
>>
>>17583467
If you are still around...
Is this girl interested in me?
>>
>>17583721
that all looks incredibly negative in my opinion and I need to change a lot about myself but either way thanks for the reading
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.