[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17581716
>>
>>17584852
So I need to know about myself read plz
>>
Rafael
Pisces
Blue

What will happen if I end up moving in with Stasha? Is it a good outcome?

I'll be checking back on this thread in case you need more info for a reading.
>>
>>17584867
You want to be on the look out for when readers post they are going to be reading, better chances to have your questions answered.
>>
>>17584873
But some people just wanna watch the burn up discord ! I am one of them
>>
>>17584873
Hey Discord, you said I could get a read from you first the next time I saw you on? : ) What do you need to know?
>>
>>17584873
I thought readers just jumped at questions posted by order.
i stopped doing readings over a year ago and stopped getting them too.
So asking for a reading seems odd to me again.
>>
>>17584885
I'm not doing reads currently lol. Still really sick and barely have enough energy to keep up with the kid. Are you generally always lurking? If not, you can find me in the irc or I can call out to you, since I have a name to call you by, when I am doing reads. Just curious, what is your question?
>>
>>17584899
Some of the readers will not take air queries but will take the questions asked to them with their requirements. Then there are some other readers, not too many, who will pick up air queries. Just depends on who is lurking I suppose. We also have some readers, like myself, who are picky with the questions being asked and won't take an order but more so take what we connect with more.
>>
>>17584901
Get better soon. I'll just ask for a read when you're saying you're doing readings. : D
>>
>>17584911
Thank you <3
>>
>>17584911
Why do you want a reading, what do you want to know
>>
>>17584915
Relationship reading lel
>>
>Lack of readers
>Be bored
I'll take a couple. I usually don't do love queries but I'm flexible. Just share as much as you're willing to about the situation. Feed back welcomed, new deck.

>>17584867
Looks like it will be a positive outcome. A good union but it looks like it's more of a friendlier one vs a romantic partner. Is Stasha a friend or a love interest?
>>
>>17584920
Why do you want to know in advance, how things will unfold?
>>
File: cv74jd.jpg (362 KB, 1375x900) Image search: [Google]
cv74jd.jpg
362 KB, 1375x900
Three tarot readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17584921

Male
Aquarius
Purple

I'd just like a general reading of my spiritual state, if that is ok? Like, I'm in turmoil but I'm not sure why.
>>
Actually, I want to know how things are currently. I feel like I'm missing something. By missing something, I mean I feel like there's something that's up. It's hard being intuitive in a relationship because sometimes you feel biased. I seek other intuitives for different perspectives. Love is blinding sometimes.
>>
>>17584921
She's a bit of both.
Mostly a friend who's had a love interest since day 1 (4 years of us being fwb and "friends"). We're thinking of having kids one day perhaps but for now were not even considered a couple.

We both still see other people socially but are exclusive.
I think that should be enough detail to answer your question.
>>
>>17584922
Actually, I want to know how things are currently. I feel like I'm missing something. By missing something, I mean I feel like there's something that's up. It's hard being intuitive in a relationship because sometimes you feel biased. I seek other intuitives for different perspectives. Love is blinding sometimes.
>>
>>17584927
>tatit
>male
how does my outcome look like for the upcoming months?
>>
>>17584921
Ooooo do me king babb
>>
>>17584927
cho
Female
The state of my relationship
>>
>>17584931
Alright, I'll give it a whirl.

Looks like a woman is the cause? A little odd if you ask me. Either way someone you thought was a friend is disrupting the flow of things, possibly linked with money as well. Guess what I'm trying to say is something mundane is the root of your spiritual turmoil. Work backwards and find the solution there.
>>
>>17584927
>goops
>male

sorry for a generic love query, i can ask something else if you don't want to do it, but i'd appreciate it if you could do this. how will things go with the person i'm into? i love them a lot, for a bunch of reasons, and i want to be with them.
>>
>>17584943
How can you not know how things are currently? Do you have a problem interpreting your own emotions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLRJThnKfg

I can't concentrate. I've got too much shit on my mind.
If anyone wants tarot reads I'll do 3 on love.
All I want to know is your gender/pronoun and that of the person you're interested, and whether or not that person is someone you're dating or just interested in.

Also post a youtube lnk of a song you relate to when you're depressed.
>>
>>17584942
Yeah sorry man, looks like love wise this isn't going to be a thing. Plus side, looks like you're going to be pretty good friends at the end of the day. Which is a good thing, a solid friend is something we all need in our lives.
>>
>>17584954
>I can't concentrate. I've got too much shit on my mind.

Can't concentrate.

>If anyone wants tarot reads I'll do 3 on love

Can't concentrate
>>
>>17584921
Female, Scorpio, 29

I recently got engaged to my longtime bf ("J") and was wondering how things will turn out? Thanks
>>
>>17584954
me he, she is she, just interested, a lot

https://youtu.be/zc8hbSM1zVo
>>
>>17584961
Can't concentrate on my projects I'm working on.
>>
>>17584954
I'm a guy and like to go by he. I call the person I'm into a they but they've got a few people calling them a he. They're someone I'm really into, and want to go out with, but I'll understand if it won't work out. I'd still be really sad, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWi_eVzfbB4
>>
>>17584953
Yeah, well as an intuitive that can bring a lot of trouble to interpretation of your own emotions and the delineation of the cause of them. What I'm saying is that I feel there's an aspect of this I'm unaware of.
>>
What readers here do future readings?
>>
>>17584966
What projects?
>>
>>17584954
Me he
the person im interested She
well, she's also interested in me but..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gISlB1IdUjI
>>
>>17584946
Question is
Do I have to make Egyptian pottery to get a qt. Ancient Egyptian bf.
>>
>>17584927

Allen
Male

Was wondering if my collarbone will heal
>>
>>17584921
General reading
I was pretty depressed a while back but now i think i have mostly recovered
And now im wating for a thing to be confirmed to do summer research
>>
>>17584977
I see a ton of damage I think you need a operation or it will re break

How's your back doing can you go to a shaman for realignment

I see a cancer scare coming up in someone in the next five yrs
>>
>>17584975
Cheswick, do you see me travelling this year?
>>
>>17584984
I dunno I see a train over water and wind turbines
Can you watch 28days tonight op
>>
>>17584973
Art projects.

>>17584964
>>17584970
>>17584974

I'll do these 3. It typically takes me about 20 minutes for each one. So check back in a bit.
>>
>>17584989
There are no passenger trains in my tiny country. It must be a train abroad. And I can, are you telling me to?
>>
>>17584946
Do my best, I'll just do a general reading.

Whoa boy, looks like things are actually going to be a little rough in the future. Hunker down and focus more on stuff around you vs trying to go out on some crazy adventure. Home is the best bet for you right now.

>>17584962
Actually looks overwhelmingly positive. As always be careful of any egos that might get involved both between you and friends. However, looks like the odds are in your favor. Congratulations by the way!
>>
>>17584992
Yes I am. They say watch it
>>
>>17584996
Crazy adventures??? With Peter????
That sounds awesome.
Will it be in Detroit
>>
>>17584998
I will. There are worse things than Sandra Bullock, I suppose
>>
>>17584978
Okay so it looks like summer research will be confirmed but someone is going to try to screw you over. Don't let dishonesty dissuade you from your goal and don't let the haters get you down. Be wary of anyone who's too friendly, if you know what I mean.
>>
Thanx Kings :))))))
>>
>>17585001
Oh lawd, well at least you know right? Get your brass knuckles out and get ready to fight.

>>17585020
No worries, which one was yours?
>>
>>17584964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms

Jesus, dude... It's either she thinks you have money and that's all she cares about, or she thinks all you care about is her money.
It seems like she's afraid that you would be a destructive influence in her life.

I wouldnt be surprised if that's true considering you listen to The Killers.

anyway...your advice.

Lol....
Exercise patience and self restraint. Don't act on impulse or rush things.
lmao
don't act on greed. Instead you should show her a warm side that would be a good personality for someone who wants to have a homely/family life.
Show compassion, and humility. Maybe then she can respect you enough to let you in.

God dude... You sound exactly like what I hate about the human race.
>>
>>17585005
Wait I mean the one with cillian murphy and zombies

>>17585017
See a glorious time for the next six months. But you'll have to work. The high sun is in aten sooo gud.
Saw you beginning a diet of fresher foods
Saw your plans working out.
I saw you painting houses or just your house something to think about as a business idea.
Find a nice cafe and chat about the world ever so often
I feel your missing something... You need to find it walking and meditating.
I'm picking up Florida around you.
And a place called Belarus whatever that is... Hey watch the good dinosaur tonight
>>
File: s4ydj.jpg (646 KB, 1600x1836) Image search: [Google]
s4ydj.jpg
646 KB, 1600x1836
Three and done.

>>17584944
I drew three cards for the outcome of your upcoming months: Page of Pentacles, 9 of Pentacles, 4 of Wands. It appears that your upcoming months will be full of financial trials, eventually leading to financial stability at the end of it. Pretty straightforward read, all in all: financial stability is indicated after some challenges you have to go through.

>>17584948
I can't seem to get a good read on this one.

Apologies; give me a bit, and I'll get back to you.

>>17584952
I drew three cards for how things will go: Page of Wands, 4 of Swords, 2 of Wands. Eh, I'm getting the feeling here there's an overpowering sense of drive. The two wands in here shows us what you are driven by; I'd say this person is pretty foreign in their actions towards you. The general vibes from this is... does this person know you well? Seems to me this is what you need to make clear here. Don't get me wrong, drive and motivation is good, but you're kind of going at this the wrong way.

The advice from this is to get them to know you well first-- form an emotional bond, then take it from there. This is what you lack. In any case, I'd say this looks pretty good for you, because the 4 of Swords shows us a moment of truce and contemplation for you.
>>
>>17584956
Didn't exactly think it would become a relationship thing either. I just want to have a good roommate the first time I'll be living alone.

Thanks for the reading.
if I could ask another question.
When will my next relationship start?
>>
>>17585050
Well thanks for the reading it seems accurate.
is it too late to ask another question?
>>
Mooney
Male
Sagittarius sun Capricorn moon

Anyone up for career reading?
I'm in college again trying to figure out what field i should get into. What would be best for me?
>>
>>17585046
Sweet. I'm at a weird point in my life right now (definitely feel like something is missing in spite of feeling like I should be grateful for my life, etc) so it's good to hear that it will shake out one way or the other. I do need to walk and 'commune with nature' more like the dirty hippies say one should do. Actually planned on going out to a forest for a hike sometime in the next few weeks or so.

Painting houses though, maybe I should do more charity work then? Haha. I was freakishly good at it when I did that in my youth.

>Florida
Not a bad guess, not too far off. We do share a body of water with them. Maybe that's where I'll end up in six months?

>Belarus
Have a co-worker from there. Actually has a very inspirational story that I love to tell. Maybe I need to think more like him?

Will let you know. Good read either way Cheswick. Should be an exciting time for me.
>>
>>17585040
>It's either she thinks you have money and that's all she cares about, or she thinks all you care about is her money
It's neither of those I'm sure
>God dude... You sound exactly like what I hate about the human race.
What? Because you don't like The Killers. I'm not impatient, nor implusive, not greedy. People tell me I'm nice to a fault. I put myself out there for those I care about and expect nothing in return.

I find it incredible that you're arrogant enough to make snap judgments about someone you don't know because of some tarot cards and a song. Just wow, dude.
>>
>>17584970

I liked your song. It had a sweet ambient warmth to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8q9EOMj9Q

S/he:
You may need to consider things you're doing that might be viewed as ungraceful in the eyes of others, but most importantly in the eyes of the person you're interested in. Whether this is associated with excessive spending or flaunting cash, or even piddly things like dressing trashy. They may be more interested in reserved and refined men that are respectable in their job/work, and their social tendencies. Stability and maturity seems very attractive to this person.

Your advice:
Try to be calm and fair in all matters. Try to focus on your financial stability and cut back of meaningless spending. Try to be enthusiastic and joyful about life and all things with it and to avoid pessimism whenever possible. Keep the happy side of your personality on the outside and save the negativity for when you're alone or away from the one you want.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>17585077
It's not the song. It's whether or not the tarot is true. I honestly hope it's false, and if it is wrong then I'm very sorry. If it is wrong than it might be that she's concerned that you don't have enough money. Even that could be wrong for all I know.

I'm not going to say it's a definite thing, but both my decks indicated greed here.
>>
>>17585056
Looks like you're going to have a period of bad luck with finding the right person. Like lots of suitors but nothing really shakes out one way or the other. However it looks like there is a 'cunning' person in your future. Now they could be good or bad for you but I think that lies in how you go about things. Don't loose your head and you should be fine with them.

Essentially, it's going to be a little while. Don't worry too much though, it will happen one way or the other. Foxes are sly and might steal your hens but they also can make great companions if you know how to keep them satisfied.
>>
>>17585017
Thanks man, that fucking phd that im emailing is a mess.
gonna be on the look out for snakes
>>
>>17585071
Maybe you guys should reconnect. And paint houses together
>>
Hi
How will my marriage?
>>
>>17585104
Do I already know my future husband? Or will he be someone new in my life?
>>
>>17585104
Not a bad idea, he's seemed very lonely at work recently. If anything gaining another friend is always a good thing. Better to have allies than enemies.
>>
>>17585100
This sounds like my future roommate stasha
Are you sure its not her? or is it entirely someone else.

Thanks for the reading. Ill be patient with the ladies it seems.
>>
>>17585102
God, phds can be the fucking worst. I've had many a friend go through grad programmes and have had horrid supervising professors. Keep fighting the good fight! You'll get there.
>>
>>17585105
plis
>>
>>17585113
I think you should just get knocked up...
You don't need a man to support you how ever you do need a kid
>>
>>17585120
I would say someone completely different but with this knowledge keep an eye on stasha. Seeing as in the read before Stasha didn't seem malicious I would doubt she would intentionally sabotage you. However it's something that can't be ruled out as a possibility.

Either way take notes and see what turns out. You know what's up now and know that there's going to be a little bit of bad luck so you can prepare yourself. Things to think about, etc.
>>
>>17584974

This song is pretty cool, man. So is the video.
What she thinks of you:
She may have a reason to think you're intelligent and persuasive, and sensible.
Maybe a bit dominant in personality but that's not a bad thing. Some girls like that after all. She probably thinks you're active and capable to overcome the common difficulties of life that others may get tripped up by. She seems to have a pretty good opinion of you, man.

Your advice:
If a past relationship, or another interest is eating away at you then this is what's going to prevent things from working out for you. You need to do your best to put your mind at ease of whatever it is that's fucking you up. Whatever it is, and I assume it's a negative way of thinking, you need to get over it. Stop thinking so much. Anyway it seems like you've got a solid chance .
Try not to fuck it up.
>>
>>17584974
Oh I forgot to link a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk
>>
I'm done reading for the night. I'll do some more tomorrow night.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 770x433
>>17585139
Hi Cheswick, How have you been?
Are you reading? If so, could you read me?
>>
>>17585139
I do need a man/family/luck to support myself. I'm nowhere near financially independent and I have college debt. Having a kid without a father would just be stupid
>>
>>17585141
>prepare yourself
Other than working out and saving money...I guess I could anticipate if anything will go wrong.

Thanks for everything. Have a good night!
>>
>>17585050
Alright, thanks : D
>>
Anyone can read?
>>
>>17585177
Hey
I see financially your stressed out relax and figure this out.
I see a Capricorn in the near future entering your life.
And try more cooking or something. >>17585180
No it wouldn't you can make it by moving into subsidy and getting paid by tax payers.
On your yr taxes alone for one kid you can claim 4000 every single yr.

You go on welfare which pays out good
>>
>>17585235
I'm still around, what's up?
>>
>>17584927
Heron
Male
What will be the consequence of what I've done
>>
File: jackinst05[1].jpg (73 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jackinst05[1].jpg
73 KB, 400x400
>>17585238
Hey chesu if you're doing more can you tell me if you see any love/sex in my future? currently single femele
>>
I'm going to make an air query because I don't care if it goes unfilled but...

could anyone give me a love reading perhaps on someone I'm interested in?
>>
>>17585239
>>17585239
Hi i would like to know about marriage
>>
>>17585245
Is that a rare Jack??? Sauce
>>
>>17585259
It's a terrible trap the west is deluded into believing it will make you happy
>>
File: jackinst03[1].jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jackinst03[1].jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>17585264
http://tecoapple.com/2012/07/06/followinstagramfriday-12-jack-white/
>>
>>17585246
Shoot, but a reading for a reading. Any details?

>>17585259
Like marriage you're currently in or how to find it or?
>>
>>17585245
I don't see anyone unless you instigate first.
Saw a black guy you eventually may or may not settle with.
>>17585270
It just soo pretty like a fairy tale or something.
>>
Good evening, I'd like to know about my projects.
>>
>>17585282
Sure I'll give you a read in return.

The details are that I'm an autist and I feel that I fucked up any chance I had...Or at least that's how I felt... I'm not so sure now and I want to ask the cards what this person thinks of me.
That's mostly it....I want to know what their opinion is of me, or what their feelings towards me may be.

What would your query be?
>>
>>17585239
Can you give me a reading about my next romantic relationship? Thank you ;)
>>
>>17585285
waht my next bf appearance be?
>>
BV are you here? Was going to respond to your e-mail today but I got locked out of mine so I made a new one. Can you resend me your message? Sent you another e-mail. Sorry.
>>
File: 116 (1).png (682 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
116 (1).png
682 KB, 600x601
>>17585285
Could you do a reading for me and possibly see what my next girlfriends appearance will be? I've seen other people posting pictures of Jack White to you so I'm more than happy to seek one out if you'd like
>>
>>17585291
Please do a general reading for me. Thanks!
>>
>>17585291
Sure.

Are you male? If so then they are attracted to you but for some reason they don't trust you. What did you do? Essentially the attraction is there but they are jealous or feel like you're deceiving them somehow.

However I did ask how you could remedy this. basically stop beating around the bush. Take this person out for a good time (something physical though like dancing or an appropriate activity) and just be honest about your intentions. Distrust often comes from not knowing the full picture.

My query is similar. I'm a little at a crossroads. I'm in a relationship but I'm wondering if I should stay, and if I do will I be happy. If I go I know it will be difficult but will I be a better person for it? Classic bullshit.
>>
>>17585305
I think your next one will be femine
>>
>>17585300

hey liath, are you going to do readings tonight?
>>
>>17585351
>>17585305
a feminine guy or a chick?
>>
>>17585339

I am male, and there's distrust because I didnt put forth an effort when I should have. I had too much on my mind... The whole thing is pretty god damn complicated but I can't exactly talk about it openly.

Anyway I'll start your read.

>>17585331
Also I don't do generals. Just love reads because I find them the easiest to relate to, and so I can trust my intuition more.
>>
>>17585300
Right, so it looks like your next relationship is going to involve having to travel. Like you'll either meet someone online or move to a different place where you'll meet them. However it's not going to be exactly as candy-coated as it originally thought. You're going to have a few set backs but over all you're going to be a better person for it. This does -not- mean the relationship will fail, it just means that you (or the partner) are going to go into it with a very different idea than what it really is.
>>
>>17585339
can you give me a romance reading pls?
>>
>>17585352
Hello! If you reached out to me last time I said I would do readings I'm sorry if I didn't get back to you :( I can read for you! What is your query, and do you have a court card you feel you relate to?
>>
>>17585357
I can't tell
>>17585322
Really pretty but bi polar
>>
>>17585372

that's okay! :3 i was from the thread last night, i said i was the queen of hearts i think. i'd like a love reading, if you don't mind. also, your kitty is so cute.
>>
>>17585367
That's fine, it looks like you just need to actually peruse this person rather than dick around about it. Ask them out and make it a thing. They feel the same way just make an effort to eliminate the doubt. I'm sure once you warm them up and explain what's been going on they'll feel better about the whole thing.
>>
>>17585370
Ohh... is there anything else you can tell me? Do you see it working out?
>>
>>17585372
Your hands are pretty. Take more pictures of them
>>
>>17585367
Ok, I understand. Then, can you tell me about my relationship. How is it going?

>>17585370
Good night, I'd like to know about my relationship. Thanks
>>
File: CBWVsHAUkAEUy44.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CBWVsHAUkAEUy44.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
>>17585375
What do you mean "bi-polar"? Like how crazy? Thanks for the reading by the way!
>>
>>17585371
Sure, you need to give me a few more details though.

>>17585379
I would say so. Just don't be dumb about it and don't let setbacks ruin the relationship. It will be a 'successful' relationship but there will be bumps along the road.
>>
File: Kirahand.jpg (358 KB, 705x779) Image search: [Google]
Kirahand.jpg
358 KB, 705x779
>>17585380
Kira?
>>
>>17585380
What does my crush think of me?
>>
>>17585386
I am single and female
I'm kinda into a guy but I don't think he likes me back. I just want to know what's in store for my romantic near future I guess. Thank you.
>>
Anyone doing general readings?
>>
>>17585380
Hello, I'd like to know about my relationship and my plans of moving of my country, and the projects of my son. Thanks
>>
>>17585386
Oh wow... thanks! Is there anything you can tell me about the person I'll be with?
>>
>>17585391
marie what are those boxes are you moving to be with the old geezer
>>
>>17585387
I heard something like Karen or Kira..
.>>17585384
Like crazy....
>>
Reis....future wedding
>>
File: Ringo-Roadagain.jpg (56 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
Ringo-Roadagain.jpg
56 KB, 800x792
>>17585403
On a scale of 1 to 10 how crazy? Sorry for pestering you this much, but the idea of a really pretty girl going out with me at all is bewildering haha
>>
>>17585395
You wouldn't be bi-sexual would you? Seems like there is a nice woman (possibly an artist?) in your future. Now if you are attracted to women as well then it's that your next relationship will be with a very intuitive and sensitive woman. She isn't really a risk taker, more of a stable personality than an eccentric one.

If you're not attracted to women then I would wager that though this woman you'll find your next love interest or relationship.

So either way this woman is of importance for your romantic future. Look for her if you don't know her already.
>>
>>17585339

How things are likely to go if you don't break it off:
Well they'll probably pick up and you'll essentially have a rest from the bullshit. You'll feel better and probably actually enjoy it for what it is. You may just need to be more observant of your bedmate in regards to their feelings and such.

What might help you:
If the problem is that you're stressed out or something then it may be that you're just spending too much time with your lover. You could try taking a day or two to hang out with your friends or family to have a break and refresh.

If you break it off:
Well your lover will likely resist and there will be some arguing. But I suppose if you set your mind to ityou'll go through with it. It won't really be bad for you. You'll just get lonely later on possibly.

Your advice if you do this:
Well try not to take your emotions out on others, or project your negativity to those you care about. It seems possible that this could happen. Instead you should turn any negative bullshit that comes from this outcome and take it off your mind through work and being productive.
>>
>>17585401
Hello,please answer me now, nobody notice me here :-)
I'd like to know about my future in love. Thanks.
>>
>>17585417
i like dick
>>
Give me a reading about my next relationship?
>>
>>17585387
I find this spooky because I 'like' hands and that's my name. That's not how I spell it tho : 0
>>
>>17585422
Were you the queen of hearts? Sorry I'm shuffling my deck :)
>>
File: 31c.jpg (35 KB, 382x430) Image search: [Google]
31c.jpg
35 KB, 382x430
>>17585427
That's pretty weird haha, how would you spell Kira differently though? Is it still pronounced like Kee-rah?
>>
>>17585427
also I'm not Cheswick lol
>>
>>17585315
I'll probably respond tomorrow since I'm drained
>>
>>17585431
O don't understand.
>>
>>17585431

>>17585377 i was the queen of hearts last night, i think.
>>
Kings you still around? Doing any readings?
>>
>>17585431
Sorry, I don't understand your answer.
>>
>>17585401
Huh, someone who's freakishly lucky and successful in their line of work. Professionally I'm more inclined to think they do something more with merchant stuff than anything fantastical (ie: a banker or a nurse rather than some sort of tech tycoon or doctor). Will be fun to see what it is though.

Also seems like either they get sick easily or they do work with sick people. So nurturing, practical, and very fortunate. Maybe the 'sick person' part of this read feeds into the other, maybe that's the set back you two will have?
>>
>>17585424
Then she's the one to help you out with finding the next love interest. ;) Sorry not that on the nose I know.
>>
>>17585450
I've been alone for a damned long time now. I've met someone I'm really into though. I guess I'm just curious if we'll ever be together. Or what's in store for me romantically. If you have time. Thank you.
>>
>>17585386
>>17585389
can you do this for me please?
>>
>>17585450
>>17585461
Yeah I am but this is probably my last read before heading off to snooze land.

Okay, this new person you're really into will work out but you have to stop being so wishy-washy. Set clear goals and then go for them. Stop day dreaming about it and go for it man. Don't dream it, be it.

>>17585421
Good to know. Things have just gotten complicated because I have this silly little crush. Normal, I know, but it's just kind of making me think of my situation. There are several things that make me unhappy or make me feel restricted. I wouldn't break it off to be with this other person of course, but you know. Yay for mundane shit am I right?
>>
>>17585475
Thanks! I hope you are right. I'm about to risk my fragile mental state on this one. Excited and a bit scared. Thanks again!
>>
>>17585456
Wow this is the 2nd time I've had a reading with basically the same answer... like almost word for word... is there anything else you're able to tell me??? This is so interesting because everything you're saying is spot on...??!!
>>
>>17585463
>>17585463
Okay last one and this time I mean it.

Alright, they like you and they find you as a stable choice and you make them feel safe. However they've had some bad luck, have been burned before, etc and that's why they haven't made a move or tried to explore this feeling of you. Make a move buddy. You got this.
>>
>>17585481
Being excited and a little scared is a good thing. You got this. What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. But it's okay, strange people are cool.
>>
>>17585484
Weird, didn't say anything else and I do need to head off. Are you usually around on the IRC? I could pop in sometime over the weekend and try to do another reading.
>>
Good evening! Can you tell me about my boyfriend's feelings for me? I'm not feel safe of his feelings. There is another person too, but he lives far from me, in another country. I'm undecided about what to do.
>>
>>17585475
Well give it some time imo. It should work itself out.Crush's don't usually mean shit.
>>
>>17585496
I'm not but thank you for reading... spooky...
>>
>>17585507
Ain't that the realist shit ever. Thanks man!
>>
>>17585509
Super spook! Well if you ever turn back up at the same time I'm around I'll do another reading about it.
>>
>>17585515
Please do! :) sleep well... talk to you later!
>>
>>17585496
Hello, I'm very worried about my son. Will he be fine?
>>
File: bd41dc.jpg (386 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
bd41dc.jpg
386 KB, 960x960
>>17584948
>>17585232
No idea why, but I keep getting mixed reads on this, so I'm sticking to the first one I did.

I drew three cards on the state of your relationship: The Hierophant, 5 of Wands, and 10 of Wands. There's a lot of strife over here you're experiencing; arguments, lack of understanding on both parties, etc. This seems to be the root cause of your relationship issues, and the way to overcome this is shown by the Hierophant-- the search for truth, having faith in each other, and essentially, just trust. Perhaps consider some form of couple therapy if both of you are willing.

I drew another card for advice: 8 of Swords. This, along with the Hierophant, suggests that both of you not shut each other out and instead talk things out. Communication is key to solving your conflicts in here.

I hope this helped.

>>17585242
I drew three cards for the consequences of your actions: 5 of Cups, Knight of Wands, and the 10 of Wands. Reflection, and reflection. The 5 of Cups is calling for you to reflect on what you've done, and the Knight of Wands shows You exploring a cave with a torch-- your mind, so to speak. I don't know what you've done, but it seemed to have taken an emotional toll on yourself, leading to doubts and such. I'd recommend that you make up for it as soon as you can, stop blaming yourself, and move on.

>>17585063
Ask away.
>>
File: 1460694767059-763749447.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460694767059-763749447.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585377
Hehe ya, my kit is a sweetie :) so are you! Here is my reading for you my Queen!
>the lovers
well well well! :p
>test, choice, decision, love relationships.
This card speaks of a deep, mature, sensual love between 2 people... at face value it talks of love and sex... it's a powerful union, one I liken to soul mates or even twin flames (if you believe in that stuff). It is a deep and profound love, not a crush or casual fling. One that if lost, would burn your heart and soul for a very long time... it is also a card of choices and decision making, and doing what you believe is right for you and ignoring what others say (such as a love others may frown upon or "disapprove" of) basically following your heart and your intuition. Being a card of choices there may be more than one potential suitor you have to choose from... regardless it will form into a deep, loving bond and a powerful connection; mentally, spiritually, and physically... a union that was just meant to be. Wether you decide to persue it and if you're ready for it is up to you but, if tarot is correct, it is there and it's waiting for you...
>card imagery
on my card we see a cute little fairy couple cuddling in the flowers... they look very happy and proud to be together :) blushing and bright eyed. They're tenderly hugging and holding hands, and are really snuggled up together with every part of their bodies touching; from their faves down to their legs with virtually no space in between them, which shows they're very satisfied, very in love, and very comfortable together... this is a very sweet and tender affectionate love between two people! I pulled this card last night as one for me to meditate on and put it under my pillow, lol its so adorable. All I'm all your future in love, if truly represented by this card, will be a warm and beautiful one, with someone who could potentially be your true love... :) best of luck to you!
>>
>>17585554
Hello,
I'm torn between two men: my boyfriend and another man, my cousin who lives far from me. What you see in this respect for me?
>>
>>17585554

wow...hmm, i didn't expect the reading to be so positive! thank you liath <3 you've really made me happy :)
>>
>>17585584 #
Yay! You're welcome! I hope it comes true for you my sweet friend :) you deserve all the love and happiness in the world! I feel a very light-hearted, airy, calm, delicate, lovely feeling with you... you come across as a very sweet person and it makes my heart/chest feel like a cool, refreshing breeze is blowing through it... I feel sunshine and blue skies and the color pink with you :) a light baby pink... you really seem to epitomize love to me for some reason. There's a really cute, youthful, innocence about you... ahhh! You come across as a very adorable person :) there's a saying I heard that went "if you want to be loved, be lovable" and you come across as one of the most lovable energies I've ever encountered... there is something very angelic about you :) best of luck to you and your future endeavors!
>>
File: 1460697788612-1218373749.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460697788612-1218373749.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585579
I will read yours next :) do you have a court card that you feel represents you?
>>
>>17585610
Liath, I have a question.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17251242/#17252131

Was this you?
>>
>>17585610

awww, thank you so much liath! you're such a sweet person yourself, i think only good things are coming up for you.
>>
>>17585614
I can never rotate these correctly omfg
>>
>>17585614
Oh, yes Liath, but I can't read the name of this picture. She is the last one in the row of the queen of leaves ....the last one woman, with a green cover.Thanks!
>>
>>17585615
No... I'm a new reader, bought my very first deck yesterday :)
>>
File: 1460698612899-243587719.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460698612899-243587719.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585645
Queen of bells? :)
>>
>>17585619
Hehe I hope so... :)
>>
>>17585651
Yes!
>>
>>17585651
I don't know If I've sent my answer correctly. Yes, it is the Queen of Bells.
>>
>>17585315
>>17585436
Replied; no worries, take your time.

>>17582337
õ_o

>>17583513
ó_ó
>>
>>17585372
>>17585651

Hi, I'd like a career reading please

King of Leaves
>>
File: 1460697204923-440496845.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460697204923-440496845.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585422
Okay! To represent you I chose the Knave of Leaves :)
>the troll (the devil)
>excess, charm, deceit, superficiality.
a very "physical" card that speaks more of primal desires than spiritual ones. Like my last reading with "the lovers" sensuality and sexuality are still there but this won't be a deep, inspiring love; it seems more like an addicting, maybe even destructive or unhealthy one... one that won't last and could potentially end up in heart ache but not because you loved the person and feel their loss, but because you both hurt each other time and time again. This is the type of love where two people are together for the ease and convenience of being together as opposed to being with someone because you love them and want a romantic relationship to share with them. It could turn obsessive for all the wrong reasons. It's a sleazy kind of love, one that could be very sexual; and it seems sex is all that these two could have in common. It could be a very fast, fiery, and passionate love. It could be mistaken for soil mates/twin flames and yet something seems missing or off; despite the passion these two could feel for each other and the desire to be together, there is just something these two have that is not compatible and perhaps at one minute it's all about love and care but the next minute it's volatile and full of fighting or arguments... this is a love that is more a "want" than a "need". still, it is a deep and passionate love that could, and probably will, burn you... to the utmost degree. On a lighter note, it could also just be a fling or a fun, sexual journey between two single people, like friends with benefits... either way this card just speaks of sex sex sex to me lol. And drugs. And booze. Take my advice and stay away from those last 2 vices... treating your body like a temple, and all that.
>>
>>17585718
>card imagery
This troll is friggen huge. Hes big daddy troll and he has the two smaller trolls bound together in chains. the male one seems pretty happy but the female one looks angry and grumpy, narrowing her angry red eyes on the male. Notice how they all have weapons... I think this represents how volatile this relationship could be. The creature, or "force" that is ruling over them has the biggest weapon and he could easily destroy both of them if he wanted to. The little troll couple also could fight with their weapons and wound or even kill each other if they so choose. They could really inflict some serious damage to one another if they were angry enough. The male troll firmly grips his staff with 2 hands and the scorpion-like tail of the big troll lies between his legs (a very phallic depiction), and this gives the card very sexual imagery, especially from the male side. The disgruntled female clutches a much smaller sword and two snakes in her hands... the small sword, though not as big as the males, still looks like it could do some serious damage and the snakes, if venomous, have the potential to kill the male troll with just one bite which could represent "venomous" words such as arguments. This is a very unpleasant card to look at. Of course it's just a card and it's just for fun so don't take what I say seriously... best of luck to you in your future endeavors :)
>>
>>17585657
>>17585692
You did :) I just need to shuffle my deck again, one moment~
>>
General read.
>>
File: 1460700693908-9188473.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460700693908-9188473.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585579
You are Queen of Bells, your boyfriend is King of Bells, and your 2nd man is Knight of Bells. Bells are Pentacles :)
The King has got
>5 of acorns/wands
>training, preparation
The Knight has
>The Oread/World
>perfection, completeness, happiness
Hmm well this is interesting...! 5 of Wands is generally a card of conflict... of fighting. Have you and your boyfriend fought recently? Are you getting fed up with him, or is he making you feel unappreciated? Is this why the other man has caught your fancy? This is quite a negative card... associated with stress, anxiety, worry, aggravation, competition... does your boyfriend feel he has to compete with others to win your affection? Does he know about the other man? Does he feel he has to compete with the other man for you? This is a card of many battles and conflicts, it's not just one thing, it's many things... in yes/no readings this card is a no... I get a heavy, iron feeling in my heart from this side of the reading... I don't know why bit deep down I feel he may not be right for you. Ultimately it is your decision though! I could be absolutely wrong and I do not want to give you the wrong advice. Please trust your own common sense, knowledge of the situation, pros and cons... most importantly trust your instincts and follow your mind and your heart.. tarot is just a game after all :)
>card imagery
Well there definitely is some competition going on here and our little elf on the left seems to be losing! Notice how in your spread the King/your bf is on the left and in this picture the troll "in the dark" is on the left, too! He seems to be reaching out in vain for the lovely little lady on the card... bit she pays him no mind, all her attention is focused on the right, to the cute little elf kissing her hand... we seem to have a clear winner here and he seems to be: man #2; the knight/cousin. Even the butterfly is on their side! I think the butterfly is symbolic of happiness and transformation... >cont.
>>
23 / male

Damn, this thread is blowing up.

Well, if someone could do me one I'd appreciate it.

Im interested in soul age, health and anything I should work on as potential reads.
>>
File: 14607025015631295654149.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
14607025015631295654149.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585782
Oh crap that's not the world lol its wheel of fortune... oops! Sorry I'm a n00b.
>knight of bells/the oread (wheel of fortune)
>cycles, seasons, passing of time, luck
>>
File: 1460688873442.png (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460688873442.png
77 KB, 640x640
>>17585793
Your pretty old your soul isn't from earth.
You need to travel to Africa at least once this life.
I see stomach issues and knees in the future watch your teeth too.
Work on pharmacology. I see you having success.
>>
21/male
Just want to know about my future what should i do.
>>
Male
Andrew

I wanna know the bad stuff so I can prepare for it.
>>
>>17585816
>wheel of fortune
Well anything can happen with this card! And it means that something definitely will... weather good or ill is uncertain, bit I think it's generally a "lucky" card and a good omen in regards to love and speaks of good things happening to you in your future... a card of changes, of luck, of destiny, of your life taking on a new direction, with good and new beginnings... a card that means "yes"! I'm feeling tired so here's more info on wheel of fortune and love...
http://www.tarotwikipedia.com/wheel-of-fortune-tarot-card-love-meaning/
And now I am going to shuffle the two cards and see who the chosen one is...
>>
File: 1460703567734592207116.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460703567734592207116.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585851
The Knight of Bells...! But just remember what I said, follow tour heart your mind your intuition your soul... don't let this reading be your "be all end all".
Best of luck to you, my Queen :) in all your endeavors
>>
>>17585827
can you give me a general reading pls?
>>
File: 1460704014341483069412.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460704014341483069412.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
I'll do a few more readings but I cannot promise all... what I need is your query and for you to choose a court card that represents you and any other people you may be asking about... :) first come first serve... may only be doing two or three
>>
>>17585707
Sent out a response.
>>
File: 1460704387603-1999678859.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460704387603-1999678859.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585844
Have a clear sense of purpose and direction of where you want to go and don't be rash or spontaneous. If you drive it could also indicate car trouble.
>>
>>17585885
me: Queen of Cups him: Hierophant
Are we going to sleep together?
>>
>>17585729
Liath, do you remember this reading you did in the last thread?
>>17582218
>>17582337
>>
File: 1460704697971-1011136792.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460704697971-1011136792.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585908
Let's find out :p
>the star was your first card and the world wanted in on it too...
I feel like this is a definite yes!
>>
File: 1460704825107825578214.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460704825107825578214.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585908
(And it's gonna be really good)
>>
>>17585908
>>17585918
Kek. Tanks
>>
>>17585911
Yes! How can I help? I shuffled my deck and wanted a card to meditate on for the night... lo' and behold, I got the Lovers AGAIN so I took it to bed with me and put it between my pillows and slept on it... when I thought about the man I loved I touched it and asked questions to myself about him... had a strange dream that I think means something... will try persuing it... dreamt about the song "these eyes"... hmm... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sw8nXCx5qgo
>>
Where's the guy who wanted a general reading? I did a Celtic cross for you but your post disappeared...
>>
>>17585927
That's interesting. If you'd like to get in touch with the man you did the reading for, email me:
[email protected]
>>
>>17585885
I'm the page of cups I think he is the King of Swords

Can you tell me what he thinks of me please thank you
>>
>>17585942
>>17582368
Thanks for the reading you did for me here. I don't know how runes work so I'm curious about something. Do they symbolize energy or what's going to happen in the future?
>>
File: 1460705730145-1310079200.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460705730145-1310079200.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585941
You deleted your post so I'm not interpreting it but here it is anyway
>>
>>17585942
Ohhhh ok :)
>>
>>17585952
Damn it,too little too late oh well thanks anyways I guess
>>
>>17585885
im the page of pentacles, is my current career going in the right direction in order to be successful? is there anything else i need to do?
>>
>>17585957
I mean don't know the meaning of court cards on the spot to make one represent me.
>>
>>17585885
Hi, could you do this reading?
>>17585712
>>
File: 1460706106705-708908145.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460706106705-708908145.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585943
Awwww I got
>the empress
a very lovely card indeed for how someone sees you! The empress epitomizes love and beauty and grace... warmth and comfort... just all the best qualities a lovable and affectionate person can have... He may also see you as a nurturing mother figure.
>>
File: 1460706545805-1256927274.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460706545805-1256927274.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17585712
Oh yes! Sorry I missed you... one moment :)
>>
File: BV makes a funny.jpg (315 KB, 1522x1326) Image search: [Google]
BV makes a funny.jpg
315 KB, 1522x1326
How are we today you lovely people? Hope we are all doing well.
>>
>>17585827

Holy ballsack. Ive always had a spot in my heart for Africa and the suffering. Stomach/intestinal is a big one, knees have been acting up lately. I'm missing chips from my teeth from accidents, history of cavities, grinding in sleep sometimes. Pharmacology has been a big interest, especially considering how our brains are antennae for reality, and I've been wanting to work in a field where I so something to examine the boundaries between the mundane and the divine.

Anyway, thanks :)
>>
>>17585971
The 9 of hearts/cups fell while I was shuffling, and the 10 of bells/pentacles and 4 of leaves/swords both stood out as well :)
>nine of hearts... the "jumper" card...
>well-being, gratification, satisfaction
Thus tells me that what you will be doing, will be something that you love... something you enjoy doing and something that you are very excited and passionate about! You will enjoy it immensely and be very proud of your work and your accomplishments...
>10 of bells/pentacles
Money money money.... mooooonnaayyy! Holy cap could you get a better spread? This card talks of great finances resulting from your work for a safe and secure, happy future where you can retire wealthy, happy, and accomplished... financial success of the utmost degree. If finances are your main concern then I don't think you could get a better card. This is guaranteed financial success. This speaks of a large sum of money, of luxury, and living the good life surrounded by family. Your family will be well off when this card appears.
>4 of leaves/swords
I think it's saying not to over work or exert yourself and to try and find time for yourself despite how busy crazy or demanding your work load may be...

I'm still a noobie, but I hope you had fun with my reading :)
>>
File: gbd_hans-kanters-27.jpg (371 KB, 992x1200) Image search: [Google]
gbd_hans-kanters-27.jpg
371 KB, 992x1200
>>
File: 1460707624716-33663645.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460707624716-33663645.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>17586019
>>
>>17586023
Can you please still do my general?Male mid twenties and I don't know court cards but what ever vibe you get from me
>>
File: 1460705776649-1.jpg (3 MB, 2901x1723) Image search: [Google]
1460705776649-1.jpg
3 MB, 2901x1723
>>17586034
There you are! Your post disappeared... I did a Celtic cross for you... I'm tired now so it's just a basic interpretation, sorry :( and my last one for the night...
You
>4 of hearts/cups: boredom, saturation, refusal
how you reveal yourself to others
>2 of leaves/swords: equilibrium, duel
the origin
>ace of leaves/swords: victory, power
the remote past
>4 of acorns/wands: agreement, prosperity
the recent past
>2 of acorns/wands: uneasiness, uncertainty
the present
>3 of leaves/swords: cold, sadness
the search that you must intend
>4 of leaves/swords: vigil, meditation
the means: the attitude you must use when acting
>the moon: visions, illusions, fantasy, dreams
your external environment
>judgement: news, announcement, test, culminating moment
the future
>6 of acorns/wands: victory, honor, rivalry
>>
File: 1459711672780.jpg (46 KB, 1378x222) Image search: [Google]
1459711672780.jpg
46 KB, 1378x222
I'm going to do some tarot readings for the next hour, in exchange for prayers/healing/whatever-you-do for BV's friend.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

(not scrying, too tired)

>>17585942
I cast runes or draw cards right after a scry to make more sense of it, since they're highly allegorical in nature and I feel that it helps in my interpretation of the scry (or at least give me a direction/aspect to focus on). Which method I use depends on how I feel after the scry; I intuitively grab either my deck or runebag.

>Do they symbolize energy or what's going to happen in the future?
Both of them; runes can be used for both magical and divinatory purposes. In this instance, it's the latter.
>>
File: 1460709153796-721518248.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460709153796-721518248.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2592
G'night ya'll
>>
>>17586074
Opps, meant to quote: >>17585951
>>
>>17586019
>>17586023
Thanks a lot for the positive reading!
>>
>>17586076
Houdini guy thanks nonetheless, hope you rest well
>>
>>17586079
You're welcome! Best of luck to you and your future endeavors :)
>>
>>17586074
>George (one of my first names but people don't usually call me by it and my other names are pretty hard to pronounce)
>male
Right now I'm on a trip with gf and a friend to another town to take an exam for college,
How will our trip end? The exam's tomorrow so we have some time to spend for ourselves. We all studied pretty hard, gf especially. It's only a preexam thing. There's gonna be another one in july but it'd be awesome to get a high grade because it can count as your final grade if you get a low one at the july exam.
I can pray for your friend tonight, it'll be a bit weird but I can assure you my prayers for tonight will be pretty fiery.
Thank you
>>
im afraid of passing my mblex test soon. What can you tell me about that?
>>
>>17585995
<3
>>
I'm not sure of the requirements. I'll post the basic info and hope for the best. Let me know if you need more info psychic senpai.

Christopher

11/20/1991

Scorpio

Tl;dr I'm lost. In just about every aspect of my life. Kinda like being in a shitty waking dream/nightmare.

No drive. No motivation. This is my current state despite knowing what it is I need to do. I have dreams and plans that are plausible and completely in my capability. But despite my best efforts I can't convince myself it's worth it anymore. Pessimism and all that

I'm either retarded/stupid or possessed. All seem like real realities/possibilities.

I don't want to go in a long ass rant. but I'll try to explain my current situation in brief enough terms to hopefully help you help me explain what's going on.

For as long as i remember I've had a close connection with... let's call it a higher power/God/whatever (deju vue, premonitions, ect). And being the curious little fuck I am i decided to experiment with astral projection. Long story short; mild success. Last attempt i ended up strapped to a chair with a "demon" nawing on my thumb. The experience was too real to dismiss and has royaly fuck me subconsciously. There's more but that stood with me more so than other Experiences.

So what I'm hoping you could do for me is this. Tell me What the fuck is wrong with me? What happened? No matter how much i meditate or try to focus on the present moment i can't "wake up". I can't bring myself into focus and realise... uh reality basically. It's like I'm stuck in a shitty dream. I'm not sure why but I'm hoping you or whoever ( no disrespect) can tell me wtf is going on with me and how to break or of it. Thanks in advance.

If need be I'll go into more detail.
>>
File: 3fv4d.jpg (275 KB, 1575x986) Image search: [Google]
3fv4d.jpg
275 KB, 1575x986
>>17586100
Thank you for the prayers, and apologies for the late reply-- 4chan sperged out on me again.

I drew three cards for your trip: Strength, 10 of Wands, 8 of Cups. While shuffling, the Page of Wands and 8 of Pentacles fell out of my deck-- this tells us your purpose for the trip: a journey to foreign land for educational purposes.

There's honestly not much to say here-- the Strength overcomes the 10 of Wands, leading to the 8 of Cups representing showing some form of emotional neglect, or some choices you have to weigh in terms of emotions. I'm guessing here that your relationship with the GF/friend isn't all that good due to the hard work you put in and how busy all of you has been.

For the projected outcome of the trip, I drew the 2 of Cups - Love. I gather that the people in the trip (you/gf/friend) will all grow closer as a result of this trip, and the tensions shown by the 8 of Cups will all be resolved. For your exam, I drew three cards: Ace of Pentacles, 2 of Wands, Justice. Yeah, you're going to be fine, and gain a lot more insight into what you wish to pursue or perhaps your career path after this exam.

(....between the 2 of Wands and 2 of Cups, you're probably going to have a lot of sex with your gf after the exam ends.)

All in all: Good outcome here; press forward.
>>
>>17586102
Btw this is gerald 25 male black hair ty ily
>>
>>17586131
Heyyyyy before bed may I get a future reading :3
>>
>>17586112
Dawwwww thank you, <3 you too Anon
>>
>>17586140
Sure; but I need a theme to focus on (career/financial/love).
>>
>>17586131
Thank you very much
>>
>>17586145
Hmm... I'm wondering about if I'll settle down and have kids lol I wanna be a housewife
>>
File: pin1sq-1000x1000.jpg (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pin1sq-1000x1000.jpg
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>17586145
Could you please do mine as well? Im gonna be taking my massage license exam soon and id like a reading on that and i guess its financial. Like is it a good outcome? Thank you for your time.
>>
File: tyv73d.jpg (543 KB, 1305x2000) Image search: [Google]
tyv73d.jpg
543 KB, 1305x2000
>>17586157
I drew three cards for your general love life: The Devil, The Lovers, 5 of Cups. Wew, lass. I'm going to be as straightforward as possible here. On one hand, you're being chained down by past losses causing you to be unable to move forward and find a new lad. On the other... you're afraid of disappointment moving forward, due to past experiences with relationships.

You're just stuck as it is; foot buried deep in the sand. On how to move forward, I drew the Wheel of Fortune, The Tower, The Star. I'm going to keep it simple: you're headed down a self-destructive path if you continue, and there will be no good outcome. You need to break this cycle and date some new type of lads you're not used to instead of dating the same fuccbois over and over again.

For your next romantic opportunity, I drew the 10 of Pentacles, The Magician, and Hierophant. Well, it seems that he will be somebody with close familial ties and is somewhat accomplished in his career. He might not be wealthy, but he's the family type of guy you'd settle down with. With Magician and Hierophant, I'm inclined to say he's probably going to be a fellow that has dabbled in the occult, or somebody religious. To sum this all up: he's going to be a guy that people follows and look up to for advice.

Between all these cards, I'm inclined to say you will be meeting your next love soon.

(...what's with you and all these major arcanas I keep drawing?)

>>17586159
See >>17586074 for the info I require.
>>
>>17586199
Strange... thank you :) I've always wanted an occult guy
>>
>>17586199
>>17586203
Meh, I'm thinking I somehow fucked up my sortilege with these draws; apologies. Don't expect too much.
>>
>>17586210
Gerald male

Will i do well on my mblex exam and will i do well in my career as a massage therapist? Thank you.
>>
>>17586210
I don't think you did... I meant "strange" as on, this is similar to previous readings I've gotten when I asked the question. Your reading was spot on imo
>>
>>17586074
Michel
Male

Hello I might need a quick reading for my current situation.
I did nothing since september beside going to the gym and driving school but I got contacted by an association that helps teenagers going "nothing" (I'm in EU) and next week I have a rendez-vous and I'll have to chose wether or not going back to "school" or doing a 'skill test' for finding a work that suits me.
But I also want to know my life calling.. can you help me with that?
>>
Will brb for half an hour or so, and not taking on anymore new queries.

Current queue:
>>17586216
>>17586224
>>
>>17586227
Thank you
>>
Anyone up for a reading? I'm having a bad feeling today.
>>
>>17586276
What kind of bad feeling?
>>
File: nx9d.jpg (176 KB, 729x1096) Image search: [Google]
nx9d.jpg
176 KB, 729x1096
Alright, I'm done.

I hope the few I've read for will keep their promises on praying for BV's friend.

>>17586216
I drew three cards for your exam: 2 of Cups, High Priestess, 4 of Pentacles. There's not much to be said here, so I'm going to keep it short. It seems to me that 1) you've studied well for your exams, 2) this is something you love to do; you're passionate about this career you've chosen. But you're lacking something: faith in yourself. Let your inner voice guide you; listen to your intuition. I think you're gonna be fine over here, so don't worry too much.

>>17586224
For your current situation, I drew three cards: Queen of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, 3 of Swords. Yeah, I think you should go for it. This is a good opportunity for you to break out of the stagnation in your life; nothing more needs to be said here. For your life calling, three cards: King of Cups, The Hermit, The Magician-- I suppose something intellectual in nature is what you should pursue. Between this and the first three cards for your current situation, I recommend going back to school and studying something involving the use of logic; perhaps in the STEM field.

From this reading, I think you should become an engineer or something that involves creation-- that seems to be your strongest suit.
>>
Good morning Liath
Thanks a lot. Kisses
>>
>>17586308
I'm about to take a short trip to visit some friends, it's like a 2hr trip, but I'm getting the feeling that I shouldn't go. Don't know if I should or not.
>>
>>17586355
I'll do a quick reading for you but any reasons you can think of for why you might be hesitant?
>>
>>17586371
Well, everything it's pretty okay right now, I'll go on bus and one of my friends it's going to pick me up, So maybe I'll spend some time in a place I don't know, it's kinda unsettling. Only bad thing I cant think of it's that I'll attend some event where my ex it's going to be and I gotta say she's kinda crazy.
>>
>>17586379
It seems like everything should be okay if you go. I can't see any serious issues. Perhaps you may cause some issues yourself out of your own fears though... Certainly your friends would understand if you didn't go, but all you'd end up with is a learning experience that "I shouldn't give up on plans because of these kinds of doubts".

The advice is to be with your friends and have a good time. If something bad happens, it will only be bad because of your own fears surrounding it. So... running into ex? Maybe... but sitting around hiding from the possibility is the wrong way to deal with it.

Trust in yourself, and enjoy your time with friends.
>>
>>17586407
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it, you're right.
>>
Hello, you can read about someone future relationship?

Female
>>
>>17586074

Aaron
Male
Taurus/Gemini
I'm at a crossroads of career paths. Any insight?
>>
>>17585579
Don't fuck your cousin, redneck
>>
so i am casually picking up on magic, following my custom designed path, and the few books i am following just tell me it's a good idea to pick up " any " divination system.

what are my options and what do you suggest?
i am definitely going to try tarots, but i am open to hear interesting weird systems, hoping that you will help me avoid the "least working" ones.
>>
>>17586326
Can I ask you (and all readers) about divination? I've seen you posting with that same OP asking for help a few times now, and also from other comments I picked up around here I began to wonder:
-How well can you read for yourself or someone close to you?
-Have you tried reading for this friend's future? What happened?
-What is your belief regarding prayers and healing? Is praying an effective method in your eyes? Do you have relevant stories that made you believe?

Keep in mind I'm not judging, I'm truly interested in a discussion.
>>
>>17586699
You can join a few of us in the irc and discuss.
>>
>>17586699
>How well can you read for yourself or someone close to you?
No one can read as well for themselves as they can for others, due to bias. It took me a long time to be able to read for myself. Part of the reason I picked up cards was to be able to read for myself, because scrying for myself was brutally difficult up until a few months ago.

>Have you tried reading for this friend's future? What happened?
I don't read health or death, but I tried anyway. My scrying suggested that she would be wrecked physically, but she would find a measure of internal strength from the experience.

>What is your belief regarding prayers and healing? Is praying an effective method in your eyes?
Depending on your perspective, it's either a simple ritual or focused will in the vein of chaos magic.

>Do you have relevant stories that made you believe?
In magic? Too many. I've been practicing for like 13 years now, and I've been fairly successful. In divination? I used to be engaged to a tarot reader whose future readings were accurate over 90% of the time. I needed no convincing by the time I got here.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.