[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17572122
>>
Are you still doing readings from the last thread? I was >>17578014.
>>
Someone please do a read for me?
>Aries
>21
>Canadá
>Male
>Jeffrey
How do I proceeded to this changes incoming?
Also I'm feeling the love close.. is there someone for me on the way?
Thanks for the halp
>when the darkness come, remember that the light will always be inside..
>>
>Aries
>20
>NC US
>Shadow
Where will my writing take me? And when will love enter my life. I thought I had it recently, but I was horrible wrong.
>>
>>17578224
Also I'm male. I apologize for not including it initially
>>
>>17577646
I just noticed this. I'd rather not post information about my situation publicly, as I don't think I can phrase it in a way that doesn't make it seem really weird outside of its context, but we can do this privately:
[email protected]
>>
File: HUMANSTOP.jpg (785 KB, 892x4084) Image search: [Google]
HUMANSTOP.jpg
785 KB, 892x4084
>>17578170
Hey guys, back for another round of readings. I had an amazing halloumi and chicken burger and now I'm settling in to some StarCraft, Dimple and of course the ever important Readings!

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and good vibes be with all of you
>>
>>17578360
>Kain
>Short, long red hair, average face, pale.
>Red Triangle
>Is all of this romantic stuff gonna work out for me?
>Tarot would be nice.
>>
>>17578210
>>17578360
Empath
> blue and orange circle
>>
>>17578360
>D
>Brown hair & eyes, apparently mesmerizing smile
>Blue Hexagon
>Any love in the near future, particularly around my birthday?
>Tarot please.
Thanks m8.
>>
>>17578360
kaliko
full lips, blue eyes, pale skin, silly, dreaming, ambitious

lavender circle
tell me about love? I want it to come to me.
I tasted it. I smelled it. But the wind took it away. Will the wind blow it back?
I know I can have it. I know patience is part of the play. But is it nigh?

You choose.
>>
>>17578360
>shadow
>black hair, brown eyes, nice skin
>Red Cross
>where will my writing take me?
>empath
>>
>>17578360
>SV
>Tall, chubby, brown hair, brown eyes, in need of a haircut
>Silver sphere
>Any love or romance coming my way in the near future?
>Tarot
>>
>>17578360
>Timothy / Timmy
>Asian skinny / average build, black hair short length, quiet & reserved but not shy around people, lazy.
>Blue and hexagon
>I'm not exactly sure, I guess what the near future (less than a year, or you pick) holds for me.
>tarot

I hope I did these right for you. I've tried a couple times to get a reading but have been denied, they won't do it for some reason so I'm a bit nervous as to why. It wasn't on here it was in person IRL. This is my first time going for a reading on here. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>17578360
Edward
Glasses wearing thin Asian with dimples.
Red triangle
I've been pursuing someone for a while and it looks like things are finally coming together. However, I've also been contacted by 2 old flames out of the blue, one of whom I've turned down, but the other was someone I really connected with, but then parted with on good terms. I'm really not sure how to to react. Should I continue with my current pursuit, or see what will happen with the one I connected with?
Either empath or tarot is fine.

Thanks mate.
>>
File: 6789765.jpg (113 KB, 449x767) Image search: [Google]
6789765.jpg
113 KB, 449x767
I'll do some tarot readings for a while if anyone's interested. Just give me your query and any information that you consider relevant.
>>
>mendel
>brown skin , black hair, dark brown eyes
>blue circle
>any love/ relationship in the near future?
>tarot
>>
>>17578360
I'm from the previous thread

>>17577793

If it's not too much trouble dear. Thank you.
>>
>>17578469
Mel
Female
Aquarius

Should I move in with them? If I do would I be making a huge mistake?
>>
>>17578469
>>17578373
If you would.
>>
>Love Reading;Future
The Fool
The Chariot
Ruled of by 5 of Wands(r)
Counseled by Queen of Wands and Queen of Swords(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0A87qfhFzvM
>>
>>17578469
Hey, you still lurking? I could use a reading.

>Ed
>21
>Leo

Should I try to talk about things with her?
Should I leave things just as they are right now and move on?
Does she likes me? Does she likes someone else?

Thanks in advance, I'll give more info if requested.
>>
>>17578469
James
Red hair, green eyes, Caucasian
Does spirit have any guidance for me?
>>
>>17578375
>>17578210
http://vocaroo.com/i/s189OAs7vMeb
>>
>>17578495
Sorry for the slow reply. Got momentarily distracted.

I see a serious lack of connection and honesty here. Your own ability to be nurturing and intuitive is severely blocked, you're not feeling the connection properly, you're hesitant, dwelling on past wounds...

On the other hand, they aren't ready for a big change, they aren't willing to change their lifestyle in the way that's required, they aren't thinking clearly. They're being dishonest and also controlling, rigid, overly traditional, obsessive about rules...

The connection shows that the path to happiness is obscured if you take this action. Breakdown of relationships, financial insecurity...

You're reminded to look at potential issues in the past. Did you live with them before? Or have they shown signs of causing problems? Don't ignore any signs of negativity. You don't want to commit to something and then realize the mistake too late.
>>
>>17578521
>>17578373
Here's your reading man, sorry
>>
>>17578583
What are they potentially being dishonest about, if I may ask.
>>
>>17578537
You have to be careful here about overthinking things, first of all. Don't try and plan so far into the future. Take a deep breath, come up with your next step, and then perform that step - then you'll get results and you can readjust your plans and repeat the process.

There is definitely potential for a relationship here, so yes, go for it. I can't be clear about the exact nature of the relationship, but you should definitely not avoid it.

Be patient. You need a little more patience. That being said, don't wait for the right moment either. Make the right moment, put things into action, but don't give up just because you don't see results straight away. Does that make sense?

Does she like you? Hmm... I think she has other things on her mind. Is there some external influence that's causing her conflict here? Some social conflicts, social expectations, maybe something to do with religion or family views? She seems scared of something when it comes to her romantic feelings here.

I think she wants to like someone and be in a relationship, but she's caught in this weird half-way state of not knowing herself and what's the right choice. You should be very giving, caring, protective... don't push her too much because she might get too defensive, but definitely don't give up. Be direct and open with her, if you talk to her. Talking is a good idea. Just be wary of her potential insecurities.

If you have something more specific you need advice on, a specific incident, let me know what it is and I can try and get a more clear response for you. It feels like right now you're in a place where the advice is "take a few more steps, see how it works out, then analyze after that".
>>
>>17578384
>Love Reading;General Future
Page of Pents
Queen of Wands
Ruled over by The Sun
Counseled by 2 of Pents and The Hierophant

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0h756SRVFJL
>>
>>17578613
I think it's more like... a quality of their personality? They might not be a bad person, but I guess since the question is about moving in with them, maybe they're horrible to live with, or maybe there's some issues they need to work out first, or maybe you two are incompatible somehow.

It feels like a general... lack of balance, inability to really cooperate, maybe financial issues, immaturity, defensive attitude... you get the picture?

>>17578557
It feels like right now you're trying to force some outcome to happen, you're really desperate for something, but the cards are telling me you need to make changes before you'll see change around you. Big changes, leaving things behind... You're in a conflicted point in your life.

Something you want to keep in mind going into the future is to make sure you're doing your share of the work in whatever you're trying to do. And on the flip side, don't try and do too much yourself. Everyone must be putting in their equal share of work, and part of that means allowing others to carry some of the weight.

Is there a relationship, either romantic or a friendship, from the past you've been ignoring? Your advice is to rekindle that, or make sure it's not suffering. You need that connection in your life.

Sorry, I'm not getting an incredibly clear picture for the reading so it's hard for me to pin down what the messages are. I can see it looks like you've been feeling lost and you really need to shake that feeling and find some direction. Yes, finding a clear goal will be incredibly helpful to you. Starting a new project, or appreciating a turn of events, is also a great idea. Don't be disheartened right now if you don't feel appreciated or if the payout you expected doesn't occur, you'll be okay!

Change is coming for you. Good change, productive change, but like I said -- focus on what your goals are, what you want to do, and make sure work is shared around between yourself and others.
>>
>>17578390
>Love Reading;Future
Strength
2 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by The Chariot(r)
Counseled by 9 of Pents(r) and 9 of Wands(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BROkt468tI
>>
>>17578398
>>17578420
>>17578456
Hey guys a little burnt out right now apologies, I will try and come back to it, but otherwise I think I may crash; have been awake for going on 24hrs and I could use the sleep.
>>17578487
However I'll do yours right now darlin, after all you were in the last thread.
>>
File: cat-hug-gif.gif (4 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
cat-hug-gif.gif
4 MB, 360x360
>>17578654
You should prioritize your sleep over doing readings! I don't mind waiting until later.
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402 KB, 770x1060) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402 KB, 770x1060
>>17578487
>>17578658
Thankyou darlin, I think I will; I tried to do a reading for you and I just kept getting fuzziness. I think I really am in need of sleep. Hit me up next time you see me, this is a IOU that lets you jump the que next time I'm giving readings. Love be with you.
>>
File: 1445409461432.gif (139 KB, 430x431) Image search: [Google]
1445409461432.gif
139 KB, 430x431
>>17578661
Much appreciated love, please sleep well.
>>
>>17578661
Hey Empath, it's me. I'm sorry I kinda gave up on emails since my phone still isn't working, I know I should have said something. Anyways you okay?
>>
>>17578469
Fran male 19 libra. Do i manage to get things sorted out?. If not what is most likely to happen. Thanks
>>
B
Long hair that's been every color of the rainbow
Royal purple Heart
Love reading
Empath
>>
>>17578672
>>17578469
My readings are a little off today so I'm giving it a rest until next time.
>>
>>17578703
Ok no problem. Does anybody else fancy helping me out? Thanks>>17578672
>>
I'll do some tarot readings for y'all. I can do up to 3 people. I need this info;
>Age
>Gender
>Description
>Question
Im gonna do a 3 card reading
>>
>>17579031
Female
Tall, dark hair and eyes
Will I get accepted into the school I desire?
>>
>>17578664
I will do darling, snuggled into bed now after a shower. Gonna drift off talking to you lovely folks.
>>17578665
Oh no don't apologise, I more or less assumed it was phone troubles. It's alright, as I said you're free to come and go from my life as you please; I'm here for you as much or as little as you need. Z
I'm doing fantastically, had an awesome gym session today and did a bunch of readings, very productive. Had the tastiest burger for lunch too. How are you holding up, things all good on your end?
>>
File: d6pku3y.jpg (265 KB, 772x1035) Image search: [Google]
d6pku3y.jpg
265 KB, 772x1035
I will be doing three readings.

I require: a name/alias you identify with, your gender, and a query.
>>
>>17579073

>Romero
>Male
>When will I get a gf?

Thanks Accursed.
>>
>>17579073
Melissa
Female
What is K (presumably male and a spirit of some kind, perhaps) and what are it's intentions towards me and it's capabilities?

I am sorry for such a question with so many details; you can ignore this if you wish.
>>
>>17579073
>>17578672
This one
>>
>>17579073
>jared
>male
>should i pursue her and will it work out?
tyvm
>>
File: d84kf3a.jpg (441 KB, 1500x893) Image search: [Google]
d84kf3a.jpg
441 KB, 1500x893
>>17579079
>when
I don't do timelines, so I asked the tarot to describe your next major life partner. Let's see.

I drew three cards: King of Swords, Queen of Cups, Knight of Swords. In a single word to describe her: driven. She has a strong mentality and loves charging forward in life, however she's extremely affectionate towards people around her. She's the kind that prefers charging head-on instead of slowing down, even in dire situations; so she's going to be one hell of a chick. Don't get me wrong here; she's not the crazy kind, in fact, she's on the other end of the spectrum here: emotionally stable and mature, perhaps more so than you. And with her attitude towards life, you will be in for a ride.

She may be an Air sign with some water elements in her astrological chart.

>>17579080
I drew three cards for K: Queen of Swords, The Hermit, 8 of Pentacles. It seems to me security is something this spirit seeks, in the sense that it wants a stable way to perhaps materialize in some form, or shape. With the 8 of Pentacles in here, I'm inclined to say that he's an curious one that likes to learn, so I doubt there are any ill-intentions towards you here, but let's ask the cards what they think-- for K's intentions with you, I drew the 10 of Wands.

This is becoming interesting, because 10 of Wands refers to oppression. I casted a rune to make sense of this: Mannaz. As Mannaz is the rune of self, being You, I'm inclined to say here this spirit's intentions with you is two-fold: 1) to trim off your excess burdens, and 2) perhaps to take over you in one way or another. Now, for K's capabilities, I drew the 6 of Swords. I guess, this card being a Sword, his capabilities are more mental/psychological in nature more than anything else. I'd say K is capable of renewals and transitions; making you become a new you, that sort of stuff.
>>
>>17578170
>>17578745
>>
Three and done.

>>17579082
>>17578672
I drew three cards: 3 of Wands, Justice, and Temperance.

I'm going to answer a simple yes to this query; Justice has been meted out, and the entire situation is calmed down.
>>
>>17579103

That's quite an interesting description. I actually like that kind of girl, the kind that when I hate myself reminds me the good things I actually am.

Anyway, since I don't know when, and this description was pretty much an "inside" description, could you give me some indications about how does she look?

Anyway, thanks a lot, that raised my hopes up a bit.
>>
Male, 25, aries
What is a general outlook for me during next year? Thanks
>>
>>17579122
Meh, I'm still in the zone after meditation/trancing, so I will scry for you. But I'm a little rusty.

I saw a blonde haired girl with back faced towards me. She looks.. slim, slender. Nice figure. She was wearing a blue tank top, and denim shorts. I think there's some sort of tattoo or scar on the left wrist; it's small and blurry, so I couldn't see much beyond. Food. I can smell some nice food and hear the sounds of meat sizzling.

Hm. You will probably meet this blonde chick in a food-related place; an restaurant, BBQ event, etc.

She seemed kind of tall, by the way.
>>
>>17579135

Well, that's interesting... I mean, I don't really match the physical atributes with the mental ones in a single girl I've met. So it's probably someone I haven't meet yet.

Exciting. I really mean it, Is funny that I have some sort of description of her now. If I find in some sort of situation like that and I find somebody like this I can take it as a signal. (i guess haha)

Well, now time will tell, I hope it's soon, I've kinda been alone for a while now.

Anyway, thanks for the help, that helped me a lot. Have a nice day my friend :)
>>
>>17579073
Ahhh super sad to see you've already had three queries, I would've loved a reading!

Although I might do it next time when I feel a bit better mentally. Vacation at the moment is draining me and I'm not sure if right now is the proper time to ask....

I do want to say that I love your readings!
>>
>>17579103
Thanks for the read; much appreciated. It was pretty accurate in itself, at least compared to what little knowledge I have and judgments that I have done of it from the interactions so far.

Bless you, Accursed.
>>
>>17578580
Thanks a lot dude, I like the way you do your job! Thanks for helping others, I'm just happy of hear your opinion! Amount of good energies are coming to your life, enjoy your day buddy
>>
Can someone read for me? First time here, doesn't really matter how you do it (or what you do)!

>21
>sagittarius
>female
>brown hair, blue eyes
>I have love in my life, and everything should be allright. But I feel restless and am concerned about my health (maybe I am hypochrondiac).
>>
Taurus
United States
Male
Cristo

May I have a general reading about my relationships with my family please
>>
27 leo.
incoming project will succes? will fix mi economic troubles?
>>
File: w93ie8d.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1262) Image search: [Google]
w93ie8d.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1262
I'm still in the zone for more, it seems.

Go ahead and query. >>17579103
>>
>>17579380
Opps, linked the wrong post:
>>17579073
>>
File: Diego.png (117 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Diego.png
117 KB, 250x250
>>17579073
Luke
Male
Will I get a girlfriend soon? In the next year?
>>
>>17579380
J
male
when and how are things going to turn around?
>>
File: 1397958514.png (36 KB, 1773x2395) Image search: [Google]
1397958514.png
36 KB, 1773x2395
Ok i'm a complete beginner so this is just more of a test to see if I have any psychic ability. feed back would be appreciated.

I use a standard 52 playing card deck with the Joker.

All i need is:
>first name and initial of last name
>sun sign
>pick a number 1-13
>picture of whatever you to post but must associate with it
>query
>>
File: tarot-lovers.jpg (281 KB, 1200x1976) Image search: [Google]
tarot-lovers.jpg
281 KB, 1200x1976
>>17579393

I need a reading for my friend, could you do it, please, reader?

>Leticia
>Aquarius
>7
>she is in love with a doctor and needs to know if the relationship will improve. Her love life is a mess (get abandoned few days before marriage).
>>
File: dki348c.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1357) Image search: [Google]
dki348c.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1357
(Just a note: I'm not going to scry as much.)

>>17579383
I drew three cards for your next romantic opportunity in the next year: 4 of Wands, and the Queen of Wands, The Lovers. Good lad, it seems that lady luck is on your side for the next year. She's going to be a chick full of fire, so much that it might crush you. I have to warn you here, though: it seems to me that she's going to be a possessive yandere-type, so watch out for this sign.

There are hints of stability in here, so I'd say things will go well for your love life the next year, however, while shuffling, the 5 of Pentacles slipped out of my deck-- you're going to face some financial obstructions in your love life for the next year. You may find it too expensive to go on dates, or buy nice gifts for chicks you like; stuff like that. I'd recommend you stay away from those lass who only cares about material items for the next year.

>>17579386
I drew three cards for how to turn things around for you: 5 of Cups, 2 of Pentacles, and the Queen of Swords. Hmm, well. Does this query have to do with financials? It seems to me you have some choice to make in that regard, which leaves you with some situation you have to reflect on. I'm going to say here that you're focusing way too much on the "when" in the present, and not clearly seeing the "how".

The "how" lies in the Queen of Swords-- you need a shift in your mentality and seek security instead of taking things as they come. Ditch the "anything goes" mentality, and be more ready. While shuffling, Judgment slipped out of my deck. Yeah, lad-- what you need is to reflect on the situation dispassionately; I don't think your emotions here are helping.

In your case, logic and rationality trumps emotions.

>>17579393
Kevin, W
Virgo
I'd like to know the projected outcome and potential of a recent romantic relationship I entered.

I'm willing to give you a read in return, see >>17579380
>>
>>17579380
Francis
Male
General love reading
>>
File: samurai pepe.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
samurai pepe.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>17579380

P
Male
I need a financial reading for me, please, my situation is desperate!
>>
File: 3318998-6333813031-tumbl.jpg (25 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
3318998-6333813031-tumbl.jpg
25 KB, 500x608
>>17579412
Thanks a lot man! I've been trying(and failing) to get a job so that might be what those financial obstructions are, along with uni coming up so that's more financial worries. Thanks again!
>>
File: dk3kd8.jpg (153 KB, 700x927) Image search: [Google]
dk3kd8.jpg
153 KB, 700x927
>>17579418
I drew three cards for your love life in the next year: The Lovers, Queen of Swords, The Fool. Oh, oh. Pretty straightforward. You're definitely going to meet a lass within the next year, alright. I get the feeling here this chick will be one sitting on her throne with you approaching her. This is going to be the start of something long-term, lasting perhaps a few years, and you will have much to learn from this. Seeing as this is a beginning of something lasting, I drew another card on what you should do to prepare for this: 10 of Pentacles. Right now, your priority is in the financial area and family. Start saving up, don't spend lavishly, establish better relationship with your loved ones, etc; that sort of stuff. This is what you need to do in order to be prepared for this chick you will meet.

>>17579422
I drew three cards on your situation: 5 of Wands, 6 of Swords, Page of Cups. Hmm. Does this have anything to do with travels, or perhaps moving? I get the feeling here this situation is caused by you doing something reckless or out of curiosity which you seem to be regretting. I drew a card on how you can get out of it: 9 of Cups. Happiness, heh. I'd suggest you take anything that comes your way and adopt a "happy go lucky" attitude instead of frowning. Approach every situation and shit that comes your way with a "I can do this" / "It's not that bad" attitude.

>my situation is desperate
I can help better if you provide more info.
>>
>>17579380

Elynne, female, I know this is standard but I've asked so many job questions already.... I wonder if there's a romantic partner in my future. And whether this will happen soon.
>>
>>17579447

>>17579422 here.

Thanks for the reading! I'm desperate not because of debts or anything urgent. I'm in finalcial difficulties for 20 years, without any good signs coming. Living on rent whit my sick mother, and stuck in a horrible but steady job just for the money, to pay my bills.
I'm graduating, but my studies will not provide me with better job conditions, and for the worde, my mom will only be capable for retiring when she gets 70 (she's 58 yet).

Only a miracle, like a lottery, would save me!
>>
>>17579380
eve
female
how will my next boyfriend look?
>>
>>17579380
Tanner
Male
Can you tell me what my next girlfriend appearance is?
>>
File: vx6s3d.jpg (270 KB, 1176x783) Image search: [Google]
vx6s3d.jpg
270 KB, 1176x783
>>17579455
>dubs
Scrying for this.

For your next romantic opportunity, I saw a ....LAN e-Sports tournament? Egh, this is weird even for me. He's sitting in some sort of booth playing computer games, with a white headset over his head. Dark curly hair, with a beard. Sharp jawline. Couldn't make out the color of the eyes, but I guess it's sort of blue-ish. I drew a card on this: 10 of Swords.

Well, it seems to me this lad will be going through some hard times when you meet him; there will be 10 swords stuck in him. He's hurt, and crying. However, you will be the one to pull the swords out of him and pull him out of his misery. I get the feeling here this isn't going to be easy for you, and it's going to take some effort on your end.

>>17579465
This holds true, then:
> I drew a card on how you can get out of it: 9 of Cups. Happiness, heh. I'd suggest you take anything that comes your way and adopt a "happy go lucky" attitude instead of frowning. Approach every situation and shit that comes your way with a "I can do this" / "It's not that bad" attitude.

Well. First things first.. this isn't another reading-- it's just what I think about your situation. I can tell you that things aren't as bad as you think they are, and a shift in your perspective is what you need to make this work (see what I quoted above).

>Living on rent whit my sick mother, and stuck in a horrible but steady job just for the money, to pay my bills.
There's nothing wrong with that. You have a steady job, you have income, you can pay your bills. You're not stuck.

>I'm graduating, but my studies will not provide me with better job conditions
Hmm, what are you graduating in?

>Only a miracle, like a lottery, would save me!
If you need a miracle, be a miracle.

Also: are you eligible for any sort of financial help from your state/government? Might wanna check that out.

Remember, mate: Every light casts a shadow. You can either focus on the light, or the shadow. Focus on the light.
>>
>>17579380
Freya
Female
I once met a guy who I felt a really strong connection with but we were both dating other people at the time so nothing happened. I'm wondering if anything will happen in the future?
>>
>>17578653
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BROkt468tI
I fell asleep on ya'.

Thank you.
>>
I'm done reading for now; taking a break.

>>17579466
>>17579472
>>17579499
I will grab these later when I'm back.
>>
>>17579380
Ghost
Male
Can you tell me the appearance of my next lover?
>>
Hello /div/
Anybody scrying?
Would appriciate one, I wonder how my next romantic partner will look.
>>
>>17579380
Liath female... wondering what my crush thinks of me and if we will b together someday?
>>
I am curious as to why so many people are wanting to know what their next partner looks like? I mean, if you get told anything in relation then you will only be looking out for that person and might be missing opportunities with other people who might be interested. I am not trying to attack, offend or anything negative. Just honestly curious.
>>
>>17579380

Frost
Male virgo
What exactly am I supposed to be doing right now concerning social life and romance? That includes coworkers. Do you see anyone specific?
>>
>>17579550
I think it's linked to fear of rejection. If you know for sure what your next partner looks like you can wait for them to come around so you don't end up pursuing someone who might not be interested in you
>>
>>17579550
I can attest to this.

When you know the future, you can actually alter it because you're too hyper focused.

Allow life to be and when you are in a place for love, it will come openly into your life.

It sucks being patient and having to do this, but overall you will be happier and more fulfilled because you won't be giving way to an obsession.

This is advice based on personal experience.
>>
>>17579566
but what happens if that person being described isn't even going to cross paths with you for years? You will be waiting all that time for 1 person when you could have experienced much more.
>>
>>17579568
Exactly!
>>
>>17579570
Can I get a read?
>>
>>17579447
Thanks for the love reading
>>
>>17579466
>>17579472
I'm not scrying anymore for now. Pick another query if you wish, and I will read.

(and let me know which one you are in your post)

I'm just clearing up my old queue (the three posts linked above). If none of them takes up the offer, I'll read for the rest and no more after that.

>>17579499
Coming up.

>>17579550
This.

On scrying though, I'd ask that you querents keep this in mind: scrying is not 100% seeing into the future. From my perspective: When you scry, you're tapping into the flow of information in the universe in an visual and sometimes audible way. The visual information you receive are often allegorical (Io's scries, for instance) and most of the time makes more sense to the querent in question than the diviner themselves.

Also, there isn't a reliable way to /determine/ a specific point of "time" in the flow, and this is why timelines are icky to give and "when" queries are often despised. This holds true for some other divination methods as well.

It's never 100%, and for the love of God, don't let what readers (or me) tell you affect your life as Discord described.
>>
>>17579588
I'm not reading currently, too sick for energy :/ Look for me another time and I'll do yours first.
>>
>>17579409
I pulled:
>4 of Diamonds
>Queen of Spades
>4 of Hearts

The queen of spades is obviously her and the queen is looking directly at the hearts. the 4 of hearts is usually a beginning of a second marriage or a new relationship. Its also interesting to note the 4 of diamonds came up because that is usually about receiving a large sum of money like an inheritance but in this context i feel like she will finally receive the love she deserves so if what the cards are telling me is correct, yes the relationship will improve.
>>
>>17579590
Eve
Female
What will happen with me and the guy I have feelings for then? Thanks
>>
>>17579472
>>17579590
Romance reading
>>
>>17579590
I'll attest to this never 100%, but for a different reason. Will.

Your will shapes your future, in one way or another. By allowing a future to be read, and then listened to, you're essentially saying "what is my future if I go with the flow as things currently are?"

Now, if you acknowledge Will as a thing, then the approach to future-reading would be a general check-up, rather than a determined future. It's why getting your future read when your in an emotional strait isn't generally the best of ideas, and on this one I speak from personal experience.

>Let's see, a read if I do this.
>...ouch.
>A read if I do that instead?
>...ouch
The problem being, it's not so important on the actual actions taken (of course these are important too) as much as the energy and desire behind it.
>>
>>17579590
b: not to mention timelines can be icky because time is more of a human construct
>>
>>17579570
I have never had a boyfriend but plenty of men have shown interest. I have only ever had strong feelings for one man in my life but circumstances kept us apart. However I know we both loved eachother very much. I will never love another man, or human being for that matter, as much as I've loved him. As far as I'm concerned he is the only one for me and the mere thought of being with anyone other than him repulses and disgusts me. It's weird but that's the truth. No other human being on the planet has made me feel so loved; no other person has made me feel such joy and ecstacy and pure blissful happiness. It was like our DNA was just compatible in every way possible. I will love that man so deeply until the day I die, and the ironic part is I will die alone because we can't be together. I don't know how something so beautiful can be so heart and soul wrenchingly tragic and painful and after meeting him I will never be the same again. That man is my absolute world and he will never know how deeply I love him. Ours is one of the worst abs moat tragic love stories, but I'm not getting into it. Now I know what the saying "perhaps in another life" means. It's ridiculous. This song, as horrible as it sounds (I hate the singer) basically sums it up.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4M8Y18yYodc
>>
Is my friend's girlfriend good for him? Will they stay together?

female
cancer sun, pisces moon
>>
>>17579610
Marie he's married...
>>
>>17579570
Personally I'd just like to know who to look out for. If someone I actually liked came along I wouldn't pass up the opportunity but I'm just tired of wasting time with people that either I dont care about or don't care about me.
>>
>>17579619
Marriage is stupid and I've never, ever believed in it.
>>
>tfw u get 10 of swords erryday in the love department for future
I don't know how I can get more disappointed in my love life then I already am
>>
>>17579610
damn

i know this feel fembro
>>
>>17579610
That's more obsession and addiction than it is love. It could be you're very well chemically compatible, but that's not the only thing to long term happiness with another person.

When you love someone deeply, you also love what is good for them. Not just yourself.

If you let yourself, the addiction goes away. Someone else ends up hooking you in another way.

Because love is variable and flexible.

There's not one kind or one way to love.

Don't close yourself off to what the world can shine.
>>
>>17579631
Thank you. Unless you're actually in that situation it's impossible to understand it.
>>
>>17579610
Re-read what you wrote. You are hindering yourself from experiencing that love with another because you think it only belongs to that specific person. You are making yourself suffer whereas that person is probably in love with another and enjoying life.
>>
>>17579624
Everything in life is experience. The good, the bad, the ugly, the "I wished it never happened". Regardless if we ask for it or not, we need to experience all that life, love and whatever else is offered. Pain is included. Wasting time or time being wasted is another experience to help us grow.
>>
>>17579624
Or maybe your wasting your time by not figuring out why you're so uncomfortable with the idea of living without another person.

Is love the only reason you live? Is dedicating yourself to another person the only purpose you have in life?
>>
File: ace-of-clubs-l.png (227 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
ace-of-clubs-l.png
227 KB, 300x415
>>17579412
I pulled:
>King of Clubs
>6 of hearts
>king of hearts

and i drew 3 more cards to further explain your situation:

>9 of diamonds
>4 of hearts
>5 of diamonds

6 of hearts represents a type of love or generosity that comes out of nowhere like you weren't expecting it to happen. My best guess would be you are okay but you might run into competition later on from another suitor or possibly from the girls father but love and luck are on your side so fear not. you drew a lot of hearts and diamonds so thats a really positive sign. You are going to be travelling a lot with this girl and you will find happiness with her but like I said there will be some other male figure whehter that is her father, an authority figure like a cop, or another person that is trying to be with her that you must deal with. again, you have the upper hand in that situation and will be prepared to take on that task. believe in your love and luck.

ok if you are still on and want to do one id appreciate it

Chris
Male
What circumstance will I meet her?
>>
Thread Edition: Rearranging Life Priorities
>>
>>17579218
Any help?
>>
>>17578170
OP you don't know shit about anything. You are not a special snowflake.

Please, kill yourself.
>>
>>17579654
what makes you so special decide that of a person and to tell someone to kill themselves?

b: you're not special enough to do that either
>>
>>17579633
Perhaps I was just addicted to how safe and how GOOD it felt to be around him. The "high" was literally like a drug addiction I will admit it. Am I obsessed with him? Probably. Did I like when he paid attention to me? Absolutely, it felt great and it made me feel special to know a man I had strong feelings for expressed any interstate in me at all. I'm not saying it's a normal or healthy love, by any means. It was just... addicting. Like after hugging him I'd literally get this weird floaty feeling that made me stumble or almost fall. My heart would like... ring or vibrate, I can't describe the feeling. It was like this ecstatic warmth that spread from my chest all through my arms and down to my pelvis lol like I was even incredibly sexualky attracted to him to the point where I'd be uncomfortablely and obviously uncontrollably horny around him LOL I'm not saying this is normal by any means, but it's an incredibly curious feeling. I never knew I was capable of feeling that way around somebody. And people who met me after (old friends) even commented about how "different" I was. One even said "I really feel like you've found your true self since being gone..." I've lost a ton of weight, and kept it off, and I haven't even done anything. My eating and exercise habits are the same and yet since meeting him I literally lost over 30lbs by doing nothing. It's just weird to me. It's just weird.
>>
>>17579651
I heart you <3
>>
>>17579660
You found something to motivate you to lose weight. Has this guy shown he's interested in you back?
>>
>>17579660
Pheromones do that to people. Look it up.
When I was 14, my boyfriend and I both had it.

You're addicted, you're not in love.

All you are saying you care about is how he made you feel.
You don't seem to care about him as being at all.

That's addiction.
>>
>>17579665
c: <3
>>
>>17579660
Then again I'm a weird person and I hate pretty much everybody lol so... that might come into play too. I think I'm more in love with the idea of love, and the mystery of it, and using him as my ideal of love... I think if we actually did hook up the fun and excitement would die down and we may not even be really compatible in any way. It's the mystery and distance and the small little intimate moments and memories we shared that I think really keep this passion alive. I dunno. We actually hated each other when we first met so that may have something to do with it too. The fact that we had this huge 360 and were all over each other after having an initial disdain for each other. Ehhh. It's fun to vent, even if it's just with a bunch of strangers on the Internet.
>>
>>17579679
You know famous people sleep with fans all the time?
>>
>>17579679
damn I've been in that situation before. seeing them only made me feel for them more, if you haven't hooked up already just don't it'll make it that much harder to get over them
>>
>>17579208
Please can someone read with tarots about my health/life?
>>
>>17579667
I didn't do anything differently though that's the weird part lol... yeah he has. It's a long story :p I really like that I can talk to people about this. I always felt I should have spoken to a therapist about it but I was too scared

>>17579668
>Pheromones
I thought so! I knew it had something to do with that... I think I called it DNA but pheromones... yes. Cuz it felt so good though! :) I do care about him. The whole time I never thought about it from his perspective and I know how selfish that is... he seemed to really care about me though and always seemed so happy when I was around. His eyes would light up and he'd blush and smile a lot and get really anxious and nervous. It was adorable lol. But again innever thought about it from his perspective which is why I was always intimidated by him as well. He'd get really giddy and jumpy and his emotions too seemed like they were on edge, on the verge of excitement. It was weird for both of us I'm sure. Did I mention there's over 50 years between us.... lol!!! Everyone knows the story of Marie... *sigh*. That's why it was so outrageous to me. It's such an unconventional, taboo thing.
>>
>>17579687
Ive heard stories lol... I'm not like that. I don't do married men (even though his friend, who was married to his wife for over 50 years and has like 6 kids, kept trying to hook up with me).
>>
I'm going to keep this short, because I'm drained.

And I'm done reading. Apologies.

>>17579499
I drew a card for You / Him, and the Bond between the two of you: 2 of Pentacles / High Priestess / Ace of Wands.

I'd say things will definitely happen, but only if you decide to pursue anything with him. Seems there's something here you have to consider, materially or financially if you do decide to go for it.

>>17579599
I drew three cards for what will happen between the two of you: The Emperor, 6 of Cups, The Lovers.

>what will happen
>the lovers
The two of you will be together, this I'm ..kind of sure. However, there are hints of other forces at play here: The Emperor in this picture shows us the need for a strong foundation between the two of you. I get the feeling here one of you is still trying to move on from something emotionally, as shown by the 6 of Cups. It seems that.. yeah. The Lovers. Something positive will definitely happen between the two of you.
>>
>>17579650
Thank you; it's fairly accurate.

I'll read yours in a bit, if you don't mind.
>>
>>17579380
Im late to the party.

Nando
Male
Sagittarius
A love reading would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
>>
>>17579380
Skye, aries, how will things go if i stay with my bf?
>>
>>17579727
Thank you siegrain!
>>
>>17579596

Thanks, reader! She's very happy with the reading and thank you for it!
>>
>>17579723
I feel for you, good luck with him
>>
>>17579550
Shits and giggles

I stopped bothering because I always had scried for me a girl I later met who liked me but I didn't like. I just did it because it's cool when a reading is confirmed. It's actually rather pointless, though, unless I refine the query better. I'm looking to settle down soon, so I'm looking very particularly, but I can see how it would be counterproductive for someone a lot younger.

Still, I don't grudge the queries at all, as they're good practice and, thanks to them, I can scry for myself now. When I confirmed a repeated scry for myself, it was pretty awesome.

In short, shits and giggles.
>>
>>17579770
I can understand doing it for that purpose lol.
>>
>>17579757
Thank you... :3 I really care about him. We can't really choose who we fall for I guess. We'd always hug and snuggle and made each other so happy lol... ahhh. Life is really strange. I wish you all the best in your endeavors too... it's so hard when you know someone is perfect for you and you just want that chance with them, to see if you'd be good together or not. Just a chance. And if it's good, great! And if it's not good, then at least you both know. It's that unfulfilled "what if" that I think causes the most grief.
>>
>>17579499
>>17579727
I thought it would be a longshot but its nice to know it would pay off. He's pretty well off is that what you mean by theres something I have to consider financially? Thanks
>>
>>17579796
Ha! My crush is too... he's loaded, but none of that means anything to me. He could rent a basement suite and wear fashionable potato sacks and my heart would still race around him if he'd still look at me with those lit-up eyes and that goofy smile... :(
>>
File: ace_of_clubs_by_tamtan.jpg (19 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
ace_of_clubs_by_tamtan.jpg
19 KB, 250x400
>>17579736
Im surprised first time I've done readings for others. You are very welcome. no problem you can answer whenever seeing as I took so long to reply as well haha.

>>17579596
anytime :)
>>
>>17579810
For fun, can you do a love reading for me as well? :)
>>
>>17579813
sure give me your name with last name initial, sun sign, a number 1-13, a picture you can associate with, and your query or let me know if you just want a general love reading.
>>
File: 1458357332110.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1458357332110.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
>>17579822
Liv O.
Scorpio
there's a guy I'm passionately into and I'd like to know our present and future status... I'm in love with HIM as a human being and not looking for a relationship or anything, just a passionate affection or friendship while I live my life and do my own thing. I'd just like to know how we stand presently and in the future, like how he might feel about me and if I can keep him in my life while persuing my own interests and other passions... I know the cards are for fun and insight to our own psyche and decisions but I'm always up for a good read... thank you friend :)
>>
>>17579822

are you doing any readings after liv's?
>>
File: Typical Wednesday.jpg (90 KB, 300x542) Image search: [Google]
Typical Wednesday.jpg
90 KB, 300x542
>>17578170

NOW WITH BONUS WACKY SCRY!

Chironymous here, doing sporadic Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17579846
I pulled:
>4 of hearts
>Queen of clubs
>Joker
this is your present
at the moment you seem to be traveling a lot and love it. the queen of clubs is someone who uses their mental capacity and thirst for knowledge to lead their activities and pursuits. With the joker in the mix, the cards are telling me whether you actively choose to pursue, or not pursue, is entirely in your power. You make the decision in this situation from free will. you two are perfectly fine right now but you care more about your freedom. I asked to see what the future holds for you too in terms of a relationship.

for that i pulled:

>king of diamonds
>10 of spades
>2 of spades

It seems like you guys are better off as friends. Most spades are bad signs in a relationship and it seems like there would be bad news like a communication breakdown and a shift from what you guys already had going as friends. 2 of spades is probably the worst card for a love reading because it tells of infidelity or a distancing that ultimately would lead to you to having a falling out. Of course I am still a beginner in card reading and this is after all for fun.
>>
File: space.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
355 KB, 1920x1080
>>17579822
Riley P.
Capricorn
Hit me up with a love reading please. I just met a girl and i'm kinda feeling it but I don't know. Usually i'm unlucky when it comes to love I might have better luck next year.
Thanks.
>>
File: gnome.jpg (6 KB, 235x192) Image search: [Google]
gnome.jpg
6 KB, 235x192
>>17579944

>Tarot, please
>Paulo
>Male
>28
>Leo
>Brasil
>(I've asked for readings with you various times, arabian-like , large forehead, very hairy, melancholic nature)

I want to live my life alone (I'm a bit antisocial), but sometimes I suffer from loneliness. Will I get rid of it and live a happy lone life?

I definitely don't want to get into relationships just to end this feeling!

Thanks already!
>>
>>17579944
>Tarot
>Shawn
>Male
>26
>Leo
>Tall, scruffy beard, brown hair, brown eyes, chubby
>Minnesota
>May the Force be with you, always
>What's the outlook on love in my near future?
>>
>>17579944
>I-Ching
>Riley
>Male
>18
>Capricorn
>Tall and thin, dirty blonde hair and green eyes.
>New Hampshire
>Living in the past is regret, living in the future is anxiety, living in the now is true happiness.
> Dealings with occult seem kind of coming short, any idea for what's in store for me ahead for the next couple years for in terms with occult dealings?
>>
File: lrg_White_deck_Ace_of_clubs.png (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lrg_White_deck_Ace_of_clubs.png
18 KB, 300x300
>>17580018
I pulled:
>Ace of clubs
>2 of hearts
>3 of hearts

This is a really positive reading. the relationship seems like it will work out this time around. 2 of hearts is one of the best cards to get in a love reading because it symbolizes the unification of two people. the three of hearts is the materilization of love and hapinness so everything is good buddy keep doing what you are doing. the only warning the cards are giving me is the ace of clubs which is telling me that you need to think with your mind in this relationship and dont get too carried about with love. but other than that , you are set bruv.
>>
>>17580152

if you have time for one more

marina d
pisces
can i have a general love reading pls? there's a guy i'm interested in.
>>
I apologize for this being somewhat off topic, but this seemed the most reasonable place to ask. I wouldn't even call myself a beginner at reading, short of the fact that I have the basic Rider Tarot deck, or the Rider-Waite Tarot. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips to improve, or point me in the direction of such information. Thank you all in advance for any information given.
>>
>>17580190
I gotchu man.
Usually your first impression is the right impression, don't turn back on it.
Also don't do the same reading again.
That's about it really.
>>
>>17580105
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Qro2slCEbE
>>
>>17580202
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Qro2slCEbE
This isn't even my query but I can already tell that this is gonna be something of high quality keep up the good work man, proud of ya.
Can't wait for you to do mine haha.
>>
>>17580195
Awesome, thank you. More specifically, how would I do a distance reading like in this thread? How do I translate what someone would give me through a post to my reading?
>>
>>17580166
Ok you are my last reading.

I pulled:

>6 of spades
>8 of hearts
>Queen of diamonds

You seem to be searching for a really deep relationship with someone but this man isn't it. He can provide you with a fun time and experience but as far as soul mates go you have yet to meet this person. Even knowing that, it will still be a good learning experience for you. The 8 of hearts is an invitation card wanting you to invite the love of others into your life. Not with just relationships but friends and family.
>>
>>17580221
If you're talking about tarot just imagine a close friend asking you his/her question.
Then just draw the cards and type your impressions out and how they relate to the cards.
Is that what you were asking? Also your question is on topic so don't feel bad asking about help with tarot and such.
You get better the more you do it even if you realize it or not.
>>
>>17580105
>>17580202
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b2W5C1B3vs
>>
>>17580223

hey thanks gambit! i appreciate the reading.
>>
>>17580223
Thanks man for the reading b4.
>>
File: smith1909tarot045-thumb.png (36 KB, 216x300) Image search: [Google]
smith1909tarot045-thumb.png
36 KB, 216x300
>>17580227
Thank you. Also, I've heard of and seen multiple types of readings and patterns of drawing the cards or arranging them. Is there anyone one method that is more accurate? Or I suppose, are there differing levels of ease some patterns or methods of readings?

Pic is the basic pattern in the pamphlet included with the deck I purchased.
>>
>>17579944

>Tarot
>Milla
>21
>North Europe
>Sagittarius
>Brown hair, blue eyes
> Make your weird light shine bright so the other weirdos know where to find you
> Read my life in general? I have a man, cat and job. If I have to make a guestion.. Is he the right for me? (I really feel he is, so I guess I won't believe if cards say no :D)
>>
I'm doing some tarot reading
reply with a name, a picture of something that resonates with you a topic or question for the reading
>>
>>17580126
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ocBej8P40x
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x292
>>17580256
Mila
What's my relationship with my future boyfriend going to be like?
>>
File: spaaaace.jpg (191 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
spaaaace.jpg
191 KB, 858x536
>>17580250
It's really just how much effort you wanna put into it, as you can tell if you really want to go fucking HAM. You use that spread.
Up side is that you'll get a shit ton of information. Downside is you prob have to type all that out in like 2 to 3 posts.
There's no concrete rule that it's necessary to use that spread though.
http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/tarot-card-spreads/
The link above is a nice resource. When in doubt just use what feels right and go with your gut. Don't worry so much about being "wrong" and just jump into it and follow your gut.
Besides no one gets hurt the more you do tarot even if some of it's wrong. Don't forget that if tarot brushes you the wrong way you can always look for other ways of divination like scrying and such.
Jump into it and good luck have fun.
>>
>>17580279
Awesome, thank you.
>>
>>17580296
Do you have a skype or some way to contact you?
Just because you seem new to this whole scene and I don't mind helping you out more some other time.
>>
>>17580190
Pic related is Rustig's tarot guide for beginners. Check out Thoth's guide in the OP as well; it has some stuff in there for beginners, iirc.

My personal advice is to look at how the cards interact with each other. The cards are rich in symbolism, and you'll see a few common images and themes between cards in a given spread. Between that and your intuition, you'll be able to construct the story from the pieces of information available. It's essentially abductive reasoning, like historians use.

>>17580250
That appears to be a Celtic Cross variation. There are different ways of arranging cards, called spreads. The Celtic Cross is a common one, but there are about as many variations as there are types of poker. It's a very popular spread, and it's very good for general readings.

There are no rules for which spreads to use or which ones not to use. Some people like sticking with one or two spreads, some choose based on the query. Some use common spreads, some use uncommon ones or make up their own.

Personally, I use almost exclusively spreads that I've developed myself towards my reading style, but I've seen people give great readings with simple 3-card spreads before.

tldr: find what works for you

>>17579788
Wife-hunting, experimentation, or lulz?
>>
File: sw8ck3.jpg (677 KB, 1920x1575) Image search: [Google]
sw8ck3.jpg
677 KB, 1920x1575
>>17579650
Weird query, because I'm not sure what you mean by circumstances and who the "her" is, so I will read on how you will be when you meet whoever it is you want to (I'm slightly assuming you mean your next romantic opportunity).

I drew three cards: 8 of Swords, 3 of Cups, 2 of Cups. Well, lad. You're going to be pretty isolated and shut-in when you come across her, as the 8 of Swords tells us. The 2 and 3 of Cups in combination tells us of a time where celebration and love meets-- this "her" you so want to meet will be somebody who will open your shut-in self up and thaw your ice cold heart. Simply speaking, she's going to take you on a journey of introspection you've never been.

Another card for advice for how to prepare yourself for her: 2 of Swords. Try to find peace in yourself; not by furthering an confrontation between your inner and outer self you may have, but by ending it and finding peace. Try not to spill any spaghetti, too.
>>
>>17580141
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PnqSkn9OeM
>>
>>17580208
Thanks bunches!
I hope I did well by you also!
>>
>>17580322
how did you get that picture of my cat?!
>>
File: dj843k.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dj843k.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>17580340
>>
>>17579208
>>17579704
Still here?

I don't read life or death much, but I can try for you; just don't expect much.
>>
>>17580254
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hJdw2Hw72j
>>
>>17580356
Do you do general readings?
>>
>>17580330
Thanks man. Seems weird that a lot of the stuff seems very defined.
I always liked teaching people about things, and I have been reading around so maybe i'll bump into something.
As for when you talked about something spiking up and then waning and that I have a limited window, that's concerning but all is ok I guess at least I won't run into a evil spirit or get cursed or anything like that.
Haha.
>>
>>17580308
I have a kik, if that would work for you.
>>17580318
That's super helpful also, thank you.

Having spent most of my years up here on /b/ and only occasionally venturing to other boards, I honestly expected to be met with less than helpful responses. I appreciate you guys being legitimately willing to help.
>>
>>17579947
>4 of Hearts: Travel, change of home or business.
Yes! I was doing a lot of travel at the time (that's how I met him) and plan on doing more in the future. I'm fact my travel revolved around his schedule. Neat!

>Queen of Clubs: Dark-haired, confident woman; or a woman with Fire predominating in her chart.
Of all the court cards this one sounds and looks the most like me... well done! Also the queen of hearts is who I hope to be like in the future :)

>Joker
I read up on it and it was a very interesting card, reminded me a lot of the tarot "fool" card and also made sense.

>King of Diamonds: Fair-haired or graying man, or a man with Earth predominating in his chart. A man of authority, status, or influence.

Another court card that described him to a tee... again, well done :)

>10 of Spades Worry; bad news.
>2 of Spades: Breaks in relationships; deceit. A break in an important process in the querent's life. If the question concerns a particular romantic interest, this is considered a warning card - infidelity or separation is quite likely.

He's married and that's why I'm not persuing a romantic relationship with him. I don't jnow how to interpret these: if they relate to me and him, or him and his wife. All my readers however have seen/drew/read something similar to this though which I find incredibly interesting.

Thank you for your read! It was fun :)
>>
>>17580262
Excellent reading man, thank you very much for that! I greatly appreciate it. Sounds like some promising things to come potentially, I definitely can't complain about that. Have a good rest of your day and take care!
>>
>>17580322
that seems about right. thanks Siegrain :)))) peace and love to you.
>>
>>17580396
OK knowing that then its clear he is going to have a falling out with his wife. Prepare for that how you may but love and peace be with you :)
>>
Anyone doing readings? I'm feeling a bit down and it would be helpful if somebody could give me a love reading... Thanks anyway, have a good day/night.
>>
>>17580447
Thank you my sweetheart thank you :)
>>
>>17580318
Wife or husband hunting could be a better search than bf/gf but maybe still eh. Experimentation and lulz definitely.
>>
>>17580450
As I've said I definitely new to this, but I'll do a reading for you if you'd like. If so I'll be back in probably about 30-45 minutes.
>>
>>17580363
Hey Onymous! Tao here, not sure wheter or not I left my nickname last time we itneracted.
I had this strange reading with all sorts of stuff happening around me, and I explained further after you gave me the reading. Which gave more clarity

Anyway I'm here again, thigns are well. But my love life seems messy and keeps ending up in stalemate types of situations. Can I get a reading on this subject please?
Whats up with this unexciting come and go love life of mine?

Robin
Male
Libra
West-Europe
Culmination of all I have been working towards, yet unfulfilled

Btw, how have you been? Are you getting closer to your goal?
>>
>>17580535

Cool. You can call me "Silver". I'm 22 years old, male. Capricorn. I'd like a love reading, I've been alone for a while and I'd love to know when will I finally find a girlfriend...

If you need anything else please, just ask me, I'll be around doing some work. Thank you so much for your help buddy.
>>
File: gnomelantern.gif (132 KB, 394x474) Image search: [Google]
gnomelantern.gif
132 KB, 394x474
>>17579944

>>17580105 here!

Thank you very much, reader! Such a huge work you did in that reading, I didn't want to abuse on your talents so much, sorry for that! Thank you again, I promise to give you some rest from now on!
>>
>>17580553
You're very welcome! No, you didn't abuse at all! I just got very caught up in the reading and mildly distracted, hehe, because it was an interesting one to do! Don't worry about rest for me! I'm good! :)
>>
>>17580535

Now I'm curious. Would you like to try this one as well?

>>17579555
>>
>>17580543
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QBuqI9uda2
>>
>>17579053
Yes they are much better thanks and i'm very glad you understand. Hopefully getting it fixed by Friday. Feeling more positive just things at work stressing me out as usual. I might ask for a reading if thats okay please?
>>
File: fc,220x200,black.u1.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
fc,220x200,black.u1.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
>>17579944

Hey Onymous! How are you mate? I hope you are doing good, I saw you needed positive energies the other day, however I couldn't post because I was studying and kinda busy :(.

Anyway! I see people is giving you some good vibes so I'm right now sending you some good vibes too! Power of positivity!! Let's heal those bad thoughts and change them into good thoughts shall we?

Well now... I'd love to try that Morgan Tarot. It sounds cool so I'd like to try that out.

You can call me "E". I'm a 22 year old capricorn Male, I'm an university student from the West of Europe. I'm not too tall, and I have dark eyes and hair. I'm not the most good looking man around, however I "keep it real". I'm a healthy guy however I'm kinda negative and shy, but I usually get to deal with people some way or the other.

I'm kinda traditional but I'm usually open to new ways of thinking. And well, I'm honest and I usually try to be as hardworking as I can, however I'm lazy from time to time. In the end just another guy trying to be a good human being in such a caotic world.

Sorry for all that reading, I kinda like to write a bit too much. haha

My query is simple. I've been alone fo a while you know, and I miss having a girl by my side, somebody to share my life and experiences in a relationship. And I was wondering when will I find a girlfriend? Is it far away from now or will it come sooner than expected.

Anyway, any help will be ok. I'll be sending you some positive energies mate, hope you are recovering well! Stay safe buddy! :)
>>
>>17580552
Hey no worries, it helps us both.

The gist of the read I got (I used an 8 card spread), is that you have a reasonable fear of unknown women and doubt that you will find love, which may bring you a certain amount of personal shame. Coupled with that, you also are drawn to bitchy women. However you have faithful friends around you and friendly, loving women that are interested in you, but you seem to dwell on past hardships and as such have difficulty looking towards future relationships without the aforementioned doubt. To round that off, there may be something around the corner in your favor that you aren't expecting, news of some affinity you may not be aware of.

If you'd like a card-by-card expansion on that just let me know.
>>
>>17580595
Yea I'll give it a shot. May take me a minute, I'm taking notes of each individual card I lay and then referencing them to the others depending on the lay, but I'm writing it down so I don't lose track. Good use for an old notebook though.
>>
>>17580680

Kinda on the target buddy, but I'm not sure about having any single women interested in me. At least not that I've ever notice sadly.

>To round that off, there may be something around the corner in your favor that you aren't expecting, news of some affinity you may not be aware of.

I'm kinda interested in this part. Could you develop a bit more?

And yeah... I've been kinda naive with women for a long time due to bad thoughts, feelins with a bad relationship I had in the past years ago but I'm almost recovering faith in myself after a long run.

It's sad but true that I have a hard time trusting women. I've kinda lived always the bad things of love and I usually feel scared of living another nightmare that could make me see love as a bad thing again...
>>
>>17580611
My goodness, your scrying is so accurate. Its eay to interpret for me so theres that too. And yea we might somewhat be in the same boat

The rest too, the hexagrams are very accurate and helpfull

Too tired, to keep typing. Peace, keep up thegood vibes. Thank you my friend, I know exactly what to do! Starting with toning down my way of throwing around energy a little..
Much love, and know that you are appriciated and very able with the tools you chose to work with!
>>
File: 5crx.jpg (75 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
5crx.jpg
75 KB, 350x600
>>17580738
On that part, the 8th and last card, I drew a reversed 5 of Cups, which I interpreted to have a double meaning. The generally accepted interpretation is, as Waite states, "News, alliances, affinity, ancestry, return, false projects." In relation to the other cards and the lay, it seemed to me to be more of news coming in the future in reference to some affinity. My interpretation was that of dwelling on past hardships while keeping your back metaphorically turned to the good things that are still in your life. My best interpretation is that there is someone in your life who has affection toward you that they haven't shown, or that they've dropped hints you weren't able to pick up because of your past relationships. I'm seeing it as someone you've never even considered would be interested in you finally coming forward and expressing their feelings to you outright. A follow-up interpretation would be that you've experienced more bad than good in previous relationships, so it tends to outweigh what good there has been in your mind, leading back to the doubt of future joy that was shown in the 7th card I drew.
>>
File: Im the milkman.jpg (135 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
Im the milkman.jpg
135 KB, 900x585
>>17579944
Call me the Milk man
Male
Aquarius
A typical rebel like look im kinda shy tho, i like vydia, books, science and history stuff
Western Europe
A general love reading
I aldery asked once or twice for a reading from you and i think you are fucking great sending good vibes!
>>
>>17580786
>Recording this and calling him the milk man
>Mfw
>>
>>17580784

I've been with depression for over 3 months now. I'm way better now though, but to be honest you are right about actually turning my back on things that are still in my life. Specially my very own friends...

>My best interpretation is that there is someone in your life who has affection toward you that they haven't shown, or that they've dropped hints you weren't able to pick up because of your past relationships. I'm seeing it as someone you've never even considered would be interested in you finally coming forward and expressing their feelings to you outright.

I barely spend time with girls nowadays, because, well, as I said before I barely trust women nowadays... but it seems interesting though. I'm not sure who could that be or even if it truly exists... Even less if I never considered her to be interested in me...

I'll be vigilant. It would be so shoking that a girl would come to me and tell me she kinda likes me but... Wow, this is actually like... good news I guess? I'll try my best not fucking this one up if I get a chance.

Thank you very much, this gave me hopes! :)
>>
File: pk37cu.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1768) Image search: [Google]
pk37cu.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1768
Two readings; not scrying.

>name/alias
>gender
>query

>>17580368
I do, but rarely and only with a theme / focus.
>>
>>17579555
Frost, if you're still here this is the reading I got, using a 7 card spread.

In the past you've been fulfilled, and are a hopeful and expectant person in your pursuits. As such, you look toward the future with an inclination to further victories. You may be having some troubles currently, but they will end. You may be trying to take on too much at once, or trying to play on too many teams at once causing an excess of responsibilities, but you are intelligent and can bring resolution to this if you remove unnecessary aspects from your life, or at least divide them into more manageable pieces. As I said though, you're intelligent and can rectify this if you focus on your primary goal.

Unfortunately with Tarot I can't really pick out a specific person, but overall your future seems pretty bright man. I'd say just set aside what isn't that important and focus on what you want the most, and you'll achieve that as the rest falls in line.
>>
>>17580830

>Call me "Classic"
>Male
>Will I find a girlfriend soon? Should I search more or will it come to me eventualy?

Thank you for your time Siegrain
>>
>>17580830
Call me smile
Male
Will i get laid in the near future?
>>
File: 1436833617510.jpg (124 KB, 753x1060) Image search: [Google]
1436833617510.jpg
124 KB, 753x1060
Hello Everyone, I just saw the thread and I wanted to congratulate and say a huge thank you to the readers in here. You make an amazing work helping other people and you should feel pretty damn good about it.

Cheers! Have a good night everyone!
>>
>>17580804
That was another thing. The part about faithful friends was barely even up for interpretation with the way the cards landed. I'd say you have good friends in your corner willing to go to bat for you if need be, but are probably hoping you'll pull yourself out of the depression and come back to them of your own accord. If I could offer some advice along with the reading, I would say that your future is brighter the more light you shine towards it. Let the past be past and try to greet each day as an opportunity for something better than before, and things will probably start to turn in your favor. Also, I just noticed this now looking back the read, it seems people around you have been reaching out but to no avail, so try to reach back to some of those people that you've maybe fallen away from in the past few months and embrace that happiness. On a personal note, women tend to be more attracted to happy men, so don't be afraid to spend time with good friends as a group and socialize publicly. You never know, an old friend of a friend may have thought you were cute in the past and has been wondering where you went. I hope at least some of this is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck with your future and I genuinely hope that this can help you kick depressions ass. I know how much it sucks man, I've struggled with it all my life. Friends help more than you think. Peace bro.
>>
File: gnomemalesmallsr8.jpg (36 KB, 382x439) Image search: [Google]
gnomemalesmallsr8.jpg
36 KB, 382x439
>>17580557

>>17580553 here.

Haha, I'm glad that my story kept you amused! As I remember, my last question to you was about my old age, and I've told you that my possible future hobby would be dealing with the occult arts, a thing that I've desired for so long but postponed endlessly because of college, useless distractions (I was a videogame addict for many years, a thing that I regret with all my soul) and such. I continue on training, but in a very slow pace, and as a tarot reader, you know well the "hunger" that grows in the heart of the seekers when they put aside their spiritual path.

Your advice comes very precisely, because maybe with meditation I will get succesful in get rid of the loneliness. (my mind is the greatest enemy, for sure), but I will only have real time for a hard pratice by 2017, until then, I need to cope with my emotional weakness and take care of my emotional disposition!

Again, thanks reader, such a great help!
>>
>>17580595
So, any thoughts or tips so far? This is the first time I've done any readings for living people so any criticism is appreciated.
>>
>>17580872

That's probably some of the best advice I've ever recived in my life. You know Ohrin, you truly speak as a wise man.

I hope you find eternal happyness in your life, you really deserve it, peace brother.
>>
>>17580830
Eleanor
female
there's this girl I work with and I feel like she is sending me strong hate signals, sometimes it's so overpowering I make silly mistakes. What can I do about it? Plus there is always just bad tension between us, usually when we are together or we have just started
>>
>>17580648
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CUSmpQhyqV
>>
>>17580893

Ah I got no clue man. Things have been rough, a mix of girl trouble and problems with the roommate. Just waiting for things to ease up, waiting for my chance to move residence, and maybe even have better luck romantically going forward. I don't really have further goals at the moment

It's accurate given the open-endedness of my question. I can't think of anything to add
>>
>>17580830
Siegrain do your tarot card reads come true in your experience? :)
>>
File: p9ksy3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2255) Image search: [Google]
p9ksy3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2255
>>17580847
>call me classic
kek.

I drew three cards to describe your next romantic opportunity: 7 of Pentacles, The Chariot, and the Star. She's going to be a chick that is still healing from old wounds, it seems. And she will be really welcoming and open to you. I get the feeling here she's going to be the one developing a crush on you, perhaps due to some assistance you've rendered her in healing her wounds; she's going to think of you as an reliable guy she can borrow a shoulder to lean on. All in all, pretty well-balanced and good chick here; she will come to you eventually, it seems. She might be an Earth sign.

>>17580853
Three runes: Tiwaz, Sowilo, Dagaz.

>Will i get laid in the near future?
Yes.

>>17580918
I drew three cards on your situation: Justice, The Tower, 4 of Swords. This three-card spread tells a pretty complete story here: meting out Justice by going through the Tower-- a sudden change or in this case, revelation. Then comes the eventual Truce between the two of you (4 of Swords). To keep it simple, you should have a talk with her on this and asks her how she feels about you exactly. Clarity of the situation is what you need here; if you want to know what she thinks, ask her. Honestly, it's pretty simple and straightforward-- talk to her, and come to a truce.

>>17580954
I rarely do reads for myself because bias tends to seep into my interpretation. But yeah, I've had some good feedback from querents; not sure about the rest.
>>
>>17580399
I'm glad it served you well! You're very welcome! Thank you, and take care as well! :)
>>
>>17580949
I'm sorry to hear that man. A good friend of mine is going through similar issues. I hope something I said was helpful, or at least made you feel somewhat better. Not to violate any confidentiality here, but considering the lack of coincidence in most aspects of life, you wouldn't happen to be in the 252 area would you?
>>
>>17580830
How did you get into scrying?
I'm no where near experienced, but I've started to think about it at least because I'm worried about my baby sister.
>>
>>17580744
I'm glad to hear my scrying was accurate! Thank you for the feedback! :)

I'm glad the reading served you well!
>>
>>17580830
Ariel
Female
Will my death be in vain or will people around me seek vengeance? Will people miss me while I am gone, or will I vanish with no one caring?
>>
>>17580830
Uriel
male
will she ever return to me?
>>
>>17579635
I know. I know. I'm in love with a girl I can never even express my feelings for and it's tearing me apart. I see her almost everyday, and talk to her a lot but the circumstances just won't allow it. People aren't starting to notice how fucked up in the head I seem.
>>
>>17580786
>>17580794
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BoIyGUcpRh
>>
File: on1kp70.jpg (59 KB, 674x742) Image search: [Google]
on1kp70.jpg
59 KB, 674x742
>>17581060
Yes!!! Me too! It fucked me up really bad once. I cried really hard for 2 hours straight over him and he saw... he watched me the entire night and seemed really upset and distraught... I felt terrible but I was just an emotional wreck.
>>
ITT: everyone is heartbroken and sad
>>
>>17581081
At least you're not me. Mine is a second cousin, which is just too fucked up to pursue. I'm pretty much sad all the time now.
>>
>>17581088
Storytime
>>
>>17581093
Yeah, no. This isn't /b/
>>
>>17581088 #
I'm so sorry :( Mine is a 78 year old married dude (I'm in my mid 20s) :/ oh our lives.... sometimes we can't choose who we fall In love with.
>>
>>17581101
>>17581108
If he wasn't married I'd just say age ain't nothing but a numbah.
>>
>>17581088
And for the record it's not fucked up. Don't feel bad for loving someone and don't let other people make you feel bad for loving that someone. I did and the biggest mistake and regret of my life. I know it's cliche but the heart wants what the heart wants, right
>>
>>17581112
Lol so do I. So would he. He flirted with me like crazy lol! Body of an old man heart and soul and mind of a young man... ugh I just adore him :p I actually think he's really hot lol one time I came up behind him and pressed my whole body against his and snuggled his butt for like 20 minutes lol it was great
>>
>>17580987

219 actually. That's probably far off
>>
>>17580876
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01lsltJnKg1
>>
>>17581113
I try not to, but i can't imagine what her mom and my aunt and uncle would think. Downside is also that she's 16 and I'm 37, so she wouldn't even be legal for a year. But it just happened. Not instantly, but over time. Life isn't fair sometimes and I think maybe that's how this has to go because of the age difference. I suppose I'm OK with that, I just have to be sad all the time. It's not like I'm some pathetic betafag either, I've had girlfriends, I'm in good shape, I'm a military vet. I just don't get why this is happening to me.
>>
>>17581108
That actually makes me feel better due to the age difference with mine, other way around though, I mean I'm not 78 but still, see>>17581170
>>
File: Storage.png (3 MB, 2004x752) Image search: [Google]
Storage.png
3 MB, 2004x752
Morning all, I hope you're all having lovely days. Had the mother of all sleeps and feeling fantastically refreshed.
>>17580616
That's awesome, can't wait to hear from you again. Ahhh well chin up darling, I know your work can be stressful, but I'm glad to hear you're keeping positive overall. And sure, feel free to bug me whenever
>>17579111
Nice Trips but....wut?
>>17579181
Anytime friend, I wish you all the luck and love I can muster. I most certainly will, and you enjoy yours too man.
>>17579504
>I fell asleep on ya'.
haha if only. Hope the reading was helpful.
>>17579654
I know anon, but if I can help people I will
>Kill yourself
Far too content and happy to do that, sorry anon
>>
>>17581183
It was
I think more than anything it emphasizes patience and letting it come to me.
>>
>>17581108
I certainly had no choice in the matter. I've sunken into a very dark place. Edgy self-harm, suicidal ideation and too much alcohol. Still working out, somehow.
>>
>>17581191
Good to hear darling, and that's definitely the impression I got from the spread as well. All good things in due time as they say.
>>
>>17581203
Hey there Empath! I fell asleep last night, don't know if you read my stuff or not. It's the WoW nerd!
>>
>>17581210
Hey WoW-anon, no I didn't get around to it sorry. If you wanna throw me your details again darling, I'll be happy to do it for you right now
>>
>>17581176
Yup :( he's 51 years older than me and people judged us like crazy. Accused him of being a pervert, accused me of being a gold digger. It caused so much trouble between us. It was just the sweetest, most genuine love two people could have for each other and literally everyone bastardized it... I'll read your other post :)
>>
Anyone doing fortune cooky readings?
>>
>>17581258
Not that anon but you're awesome empath, whoever said kys, is a clueless plebe. And whoever said you're voice is soothing didn't lie. You did one for me last night and were self deprecating through the hiccups, it was endearing and sincere. And I appreciated it, though, sadly, I'm descending into the abyss
>>
>>17581260

good luck marie
>>
>>17581260
is he in a really famous band?
>>
>>17581271
Awwww thanks anon, that's really sweet of you. Your words are extremely sincere and hit me right in the feels. I'm happy to hear my reading was helpful, but sorrowful to know you're not doing well. My shoulders are big and so are my ears; feel free to bug me whenever you want. I'm here for you.
>>
>Bruno
>19
>Brazil
>Male
>>
>>17581264
Misfortune Cookie reading for you:

You will fall down stair, break leg. Also poop yourself waiting for help.

Who next?
>>
>>17581284

me next!
>>
>>17581284
Me after that anon!
>>
>>17581287
Two Misfortune Cookie reading for you:

You will spill hot beverage on your lap and hurt private parts. Very red. You will also look like pee your pantaloons. Very foolish.

You will hit dog with car. You bring to vet and wait for hour, but it die. Empath will think you very bad person for kill dog.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.