[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general-Cat Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17566360
>>
>>
can someone do me?

il read sticky now

>>17572176
>>17572222
>>
Everybody get in here.
>>
>>17571771
Anybody able to read me this morning?
>>
>>17572188
I really really like this image.
>>
All right I want to know if the choice I made will have some benefit or payoff I moved to live with friends but I gave up a job that payed less but I enjoyed for one that I despise but it pays more
>>
>>17572262
Why do you want more money?
>>
>>17572234

also spooky letter told my mum n dad to leave america because "you think the next 16 years raising a child in the states will be good and rosy, i dont want to curse your future but if you stay, your cursing it yourself" and something along the lines of "a great dragon shall come and destroy what you hold most precious" mum n dad were given 1-2k money to pack n leave, eunoch said, New Zealand, Ecuador, some other places too, but he was at ecuador, well they didnt listen, sis was born, 2months old and died cot death, destroyed parents dad schizo, bipolar etc, mum just a mess now still, anorexic depressed no friends, anyway, i was concieved and they came back to uk cuz fuck spooky US
>>
>>17572262

Not exactly it's just my change in location and job has attributed to my depression as of this year things got so bad for a while I actually heavily considered suicide for the first time in years
>>
I'm doing readings
It would be perfect if you could give me the following:
Age, Sign, and a picture of a back you find attractive. (not a butt)
>>
>>17572114
if your still doing readings here>>17572304

here thanks in advance

scorpio
no pic sorry

can i have a business reading and a relationship reading
>>
File: readingdiv.jpg (38 KB, 633x475) Image search: [Google]
readingdiv.jpg
38 KB, 633x475
>>17572304
>25
>Virgo

I want to know if my art will work or will be just bad.
>>
sun - sagitarious,

moon - scorpio

no back pic, but i dont like skinny, i like something to squeez n cuddle, but no chubby or fat either, just nice, you know

>>17572234
>>17572282
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1536x2048
>>17572304
Scorpio
Best back I got

I wonder if you could do a relationship read. And based on nothing alone, yes or no
>>
>>17572325
8 of cups
It's time to start a reflective journey. You have gathered skills of life you can apply to your art, but now it's time to find true skill of trade. You'll find you are talented but sometimes you must find the path of least resistance. This card suggest you will come to the right path if you try hard down the smoothest routes.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 300x350
>>17572304
Caprichorn
Id like to know if i will live abroad or o'lol be in the saem country?
>>
23 / Male / Scorpio

Should I find a different job or try to build better relationships here?
>>
File: natalie.jpg (102 KB, 713x1000) Image search: [Google]
natalie.jpg
102 KB, 713x1000
>>17572304

26 Male Virgo

I had a phone call yesterday with a blonde girl that I shared what I thought to be a strong connection and feelings for. The phone call didn't go bad, but things did not end well at all.

How does this blonde girl truly feel about me?
>>
>>17572304
26 Scorpio ... love reading. Worth perusing? Mutual feelings?
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 191x263
>>17572609
Here's the back
>>
>>17572122
>>17572188
>cat edition
>cheeky cat
trying to summon someone?
>>
File: 342893489034.jpg (84 KB, 1005x1300) Image search: [Google]
342893489034.jpg
84 KB, 1005x1300
>>17572304
25. Gemini.
Thanks!
>>
I want someone to read my cat. Here's his info

8/M/Pisces and also he's a cat did I mention and his name is PeeWee
>>
>>17572637
I forgot to ask a question.
When will peewee die of his Aids (F.I.V)?
>>
>>17572304
Male
Leo
Will she ever talk to me again? Does she have feelings for me? Is she my soulmate like I believe her to be?
>>
>>17572645
Remove the notion of soul mate.
There are 7 billion people on this earth. Assuming you live in the US, 320M. Assuming you are looking for someone 21-30, its like 42M people. Assuming you are only interested in one gender its a solid 20M.

Twenty Million People. You mean to tell me out of the 7B people on the Earth, you think this single person was "destined" for you? There are 20 M 21-30 year olds of either gender for you to meet. You just have to get out there!

Now for your reading.
Just doing a 3 card spread:

Major Arcana to guide: Lovers, reversed. Failed or foolish Love. Disharmony.

Past: Five of cups, reversed. Three cups are spilled, but two remain so not all is lost. Regret. Acceptance. Possibly forgiveness.

Present: Page of Pentacles. This card to me represents focus, almost blind focus. The page is completely obsessed with his coin. Analogous to your current obsession.

Future: Nine of Swords, reversed. The being in the bed is awakened and anguished, nine swords representing the burden above them. Sleeplessness, worry and despair are in your future as a result of this obsession.

My best interpretation is that this attraction is one-sided.(Lovers Reverse). You may feel hopeless as your attention is toward the three spilled cups, and not the two you are ignoring.(Five Cups Reverse) You currently are so enthralled in your coin (Page Pentacles) that the card is literally blind to the anguish in your future(Nine Swords Reversed) and so are you.

Like I said earlier, there is so much happiness in the world, you need to find it in yourself. Broken hearts mend. The wounds run deep, but they do mend.
>>
>>17572701
Not what I wanted to hear, but thank you! You're probably right, although I hope you aren't because I'm not ready to give up on this one just yet. I don't even know why.
>>
Male
Libra
Just a general reading
(tried posting a picture of a back but my phone won't permeate send it)
>>
>>17572754
Keep in mind that my personal paradigm involving Tarot is this:
First and foremost (especially in the future), it is a representation of one of the many facets of the truth. Accepting that Tarot is the be-all-end-all (again, especially with the future) removes ideas of free will. I reject that. The future is malleable.

Also, tarot is interpretive. The cards fall and I interpret them. My own personal biases go into that interpretation. I clued you in to my biases before I did my reading, its common sense they would align. Then I give you my ideas of it and you interpret it again. The cards fell and then went through two minds.

I usually don't do relationships or questions about death but I really felt the need to do yours. BUT. Only you know you. Don't let a single reading, or any number of readings for that matter, influence major life decisions.

I stand by my opinion that you shouldn't have a notion of soulmates, because it excludes you to so much of the world, and my reading in that if these questions are weighing so heavily in your mind, a future of despair awaits you.

If you do still subscribe to the notion of soulmates, than nothing can come between you and you are destined for each other. So in either case, Relax!
>>
>>17572775
You seem to have a great deal of wisdom and intuition, I appreciate and trust your reading (as much as one can because I agree these things aren't set in stone). It's interesting that you say you don't generally do readings on relationships but felt the need to for me. Why is that?
>>
Hello /div/
Ill do three readings today. anyone interested i will need.

>Gender
>sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel.

Hope i can help.

Note: I dont do yes or no questions or paranormal related questions.
>>
>>17572788
Relationships and death are too touchy for me. People have very preconcieved notions about their relationships and basically just want those notions confirmed. I stay away from death because people obsess over it even more than relationships.

Why is that? I dunno. I can be fickle sometimes. But the back was attractive and I'm a 26 year old Leo too. I've been there with the soulmate thing too.
>>
>>17572792
Male
Leo
How should I pursue my musical interests?
Calm
>>
>>17572792
male, aries, calm and maybe a little sad

Is a relationship with G worth pursuing? How can I accelerate things?
>>
>>17572792
Ohhh what deck is that from?
>>
>>17572792
Male
Sag
Love outlook. I have someone in mind. I've had three panic attacks this morning. I stayed home from work because of it.
Hopeless
>>
>>17572792
Male
Sagittarius/Ophiuchus if you consider that to exist
Will I achieve immortality, your answer does not matter much as I will never stop pursuing but curiosity gets the better of me
Exhausted
>>
File: 12.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Transgender female
Scorpio, Aquarius ascendant.
Earth Dragon.
Love

Just a general reading please.
>>
File: Hermit_led_zep_4.jpg (68 KB, 282x570) Image search: [Google]
Hermit_led_zep_4.jpg
68 KB, 282x570
>>17572794

>Page of Cups
>Five of Wands
>The Fool
>The Hermit Reversed

Kind of hard time interpreting this. but ill give it a shot.

You have been thinking about this for some time, but recently you got a ''message'' that is calling on you. Maybe a dream? or something more literal?

Anyways, i see trouble referring to other people. However i can not point my finger on it. Its either you who wants to work alone, or people is going to make it hard for you. I think is the later.

Anyhow, the fool is a pretty neat card. It advises to just do what you want. Do not overthink stuff, trust in the universe.

The last card talks again about being alone. This might be out of choice or it might not. Either way, it will not be easy.

Clarifier:
>King of Pentacles

Be wary of a male figure financially important to your situation. (Maybe a boss or a father). It is not advised to follow him.

Overall this seems like a journey best taken alone.

Again i know its being a vague reading, but i am having a hard time interpreting it.

Hope it helped
>>
>>17572797

I think is just that card.

Hope i am wrong tough.
>>
File: image.jpg (635 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635 KB, 1600x2133
Hey guys, around to do sporadic readings. Hope you're all having beautiful days.

>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query

Only tarot this morning sorry, if the right question comes up though I may look at hiding away for a tarot reading.

Love and good vibes be with you
>>
>>17572900
You and I both anon, that art is really nice
>>
>>17572925
>skye
>black hair brown eyes tan short big smile
>black and red cartoon explosion
>I'm thinking about confronting a bunch of people and being honest with them. How will that go?
>>
>>17572925
Shawn
Tall, brown hair and eyes, chubby, goatee
Purple dodecahedron
Been unemployed for a long time at this point, am I ever going to get a job in my field?
>>
>>17572925
>>Mollys
>>brown eyes+hair (thin medium length), pale, short/small af, fairly thin, usually looking pretty aloof so people have told me
>>purple star
>>I don't know what the hell I'm doing with my life - am I ever going to find a real career for myself?
>>
>>17572925
Zeus
Shaved head, beard, kind, loyal to a fault, sarcastic, love to banter, brown eyes
Blue Sphere

Hey Empath not sure if you remember reading for me twice last week regarding a blonde girl in my life that was going through a rough time.

It seems like no matter how sincere my actions, words, and/or my feelings are, she gives off the impression of not giving one single fuck about it let alone appreciate it.

How does this blonde girl that is most likely out of my life after yesterday's phone call truly feel about me?
>>
>>17572959

It's me: >>17572701

>The World
Success, voyage, change of scenery (metaphorical or literal)
>Ace of Cups, rev
"The House of the False Heart" Instability. Emotion clouding your judgement
>Eight of Wands
Haste. Hope. Focus. Energy.
>Nine of Swords (I need to stop doing future readings for people!)
Doubt. Fear. Worry

You will have long term success. Change of pace or scenery will help a lot. You're currently buckling down, which is good, but don't worry too much. Your happiness will find you but don't worry yourself into heartache.
>>
File: 1454790293423.jpg (155 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1454790293423.jpg
155 KB, 700x714
>>17572795
>>17572802
>>17572806

Uh something came up and its going to take me a couple of hours before i can continue with the readings.

Sorry, guys ill do them as soon as i can.
>>
>>17572935
>confrontation; bringing of truth
5 of swords(r)
The Tower
Ruled over by judgement
Counselled by knight of wands and the hierophant(r)

Well, this is quite a spread. First of all you are right to bring this honesty to bear, after all honesty is always the best course of action. The judgement card speaks highly of this, that you are being called to deliver this news. But that's not all, this is only the beginning. After you've voiced this honesty, your true calling will begin. I get the feeling that this news will not be well received, and you need to be conscious of this. Don't get caught up in a conflict with them, as this will lead to ruin. Deliver your truth and move on. Yes this will hurt, but this sudden change is something I believe you've been wanting for a good while, and will dive headlong into this new endeavour.

I did a really bad job explaining this so here's a bit of a addendum. Deliver this truth, but don't get caught up in the fallout of this revelation. Be concise, be honest, and move on. Much more awaits you if you can "take the high road" so to speak and not get bogged down in the battle. Good luck darling, I wish you all the best; bringing truth is not always an easy thing and I'm extremely proud of you for stepping up to do this.
>>
>>17572925
Jesus
Fat, brown skin, black hair
Green square
I will confess to the girl I like in two months, how will that go?
>>
>>17572995
No worries, thanks.
>>
>>17572925
Morpheus
Tall, pale, brown hair and eyes
Black and purple spiral
I really fucked up. What are the consequences going to be this time?
>>
File: backoutlined.jpg (319 KB, 1036x1600) Image search: [Google]
backoutlined.jpg
319 KB, 1036x1600
>>17572304
25, Gemini, need to know what the consequences of my actions will be.
>>
>>17572953
>Career Reading; employment
The Devil(r)
Judgement(r)
Ruled over by 9 of Cups(r)
Counselled by 7 of Wands(r) and 10 of Wands

Well first the distinct lack of Pents in this draw gives me some insight; don't expect anything too soon. Now let's delve into the why.

First up the devil and judgement together reversed is quite a sign, as they both speak of "shying away." However here I get the feeling the judgement isn't saying "you're avoiding your destiny" more as "be patient, all good things in time." Here's the catch, I believe these two cards are telling you to enjoy yourself and have some fun being loose and free; indulge a little.

Now the other cards are a little more interesting and vague in their interplay. The 10 of wands is pretty clear, especially in conjunction with above; this period is almost over, don't give up hope, but enjoy this time while it lasts.

The last two cards are more vague, the 9 of cups reversed I think correlates with the devil reversed in that right now you're being very guarded and hoarding yourself, so let loose and be a little more flexible. Which ironically enough brings me to the seven of wands reversed. Don't think these simple pleasures or being without a job beneath you or belittling of you. Embrace it, find contentness in this period of you life, enjoy it, and find more will come your way in time.

Chin up, chest out and have a little fun anon; worrying will do no good, so why not just enjoy the moment?
>>
>>17572970
Heya man of course I remember you. I'm sorry to hear that, that is really a shame. How are you holding up man?

>Love Reading; Feelings
9 of Swords
7 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Knight of Pents

I did just a simple 3-card spread and well, it's all I really needed. She's agonising over this even, feeling withdrawn and a little overburden. Her outlook on the future is bleak at best, and she just wants to shut herself away, cry and recuperate. Now is a time to back off, and leave things be. I feel I honed more in on her than her feelings for you, as it seems her situation is more on her mind than you are; given the lack of cups.

Take a breather and give her space, now is not a time to push the point.
>>
>18 M Virgo
So, I want to know how the future is looking for me academically and romantically
>>
>>17572998
>fat
I'm not gonna judge anon but you should probably spend more time on fixing yourself. Everyone prefers attractive partners, and it will skyrocket your chances to offer up a better you to her.

Still, did a simple 3 card reading.
>Love Reading; Confession
The Lovers
Page of Pents(r)
Ruled over by 5 of Cups(r)

At first glance it looks like a positive read, to not get bogged down in decisions and just go for it. However, the lovers also talks of balanced decisions. Be mindful of whether you and her are ready for such a commitment, and weigh your options accordingly. You said two months right? Take that time to do a good deal of soul searching and objectively look at the whole picture. If you do and still want to confess, you have my blessings and all the luck I can muster for you anon.

Love and good vibes, and I wish you all the best
>>
>>17572925
Andy
6 feet tall, male, auburn hair, brown eyes
blue triangle
How does she feel about me?

>you did a reading for me last week, we bonded more over the weekend. please help me. thanks
>>
>>17573155
Although your advice is well meaning, I think the better advice for that anon is to work on their self image. "Fat" is not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself, but it certainly is if it impacts their confidence and happiness, plenty of girls like big guys, that's not the issue.
>>
>>17573172
Admittedly true, being in shape does wonders for the self esteem anon; I can personally attest to this. There's is literally no downsides from exercising and getting in shape.
>>
>>17572925
You still doing readings empath? If so

Angus
Brown skin, strong jaw, big lips, small eyes.
Black Diamond
Love reading, wondering about my ex who just unblocked my number yesterday after 4 months of NC.
>>
>>17573119
Eh I couldn't handle being treated like shit so I let some harsh truths escape. Seems about right and how she feels, seems like I'll never have an answer in regards to me though.

O well time to accept I was nothing but a chump to make her laugh and feel good when she wanted it, then quickly disposed of like trash afterwards.
>>
>>17573198
I've been there anon, it hurts but think of it as a learning experience; if you can take this on board and grow from it, then at least some positive will come from this hurt. Chin up, time to cut off the infection and heal. You'll get there man, I believe in you.
>>
>>17573213
Hey I'm >>17573037 could you give me a reading?
>>
>>17572925
>naz
>dark skinned, strong jaw, wide body
>purple rectangle
>want to know if ill pass this year, and if ill ever get a gf by uni (if i go)
>>
>>17573222
>black hair btw
>>
>>17572996
Thank you! This is exactly what I needed and wanted to hear... :)
>>
>>17573064
Interesting read. I suppose "bad" news can always come with a silver lining. Heard back from two jobs I applied for today and didn't get either. It would be really great to get my career going and get money coming back in, but It is admittedly nice to be able to just sleep however long I want and spend time on hobbies, so I shouldn't take the freedom for granted and dwell on what I perceive as myself failing. I guess if I just keep applying it'll happen eventually. Thank you.
>>
>>17573213
Thank you for the words and reading, apologies forgot to thank you in my last post.

I know what you're saying because that's what I've been trying to do. It's just annoying because I thought at least they were the one person in my life that wasn't family that truly appreciated and cared for me as a person.

Eh I'll get over this momentary rage and disappointment, thank you once again!
>>
>>17572925
Rafael
Calm guy, skinny, short hair and beard.
Purple prism.
Whats up with this girl giving me mixed signals?
Thanks, Empath.
>>
>>17573244
Good girl. I'm rooting for you. Please let me know how it goes, not just for feedback but because I genuinely care for you in this endeavour; after all honesty is the biggest tick in my book.
>>17573264
Exactly man, that's exactly what I feel you should be doing now. After all, we have an uncanny knack for finding what we want most the moment we stop looking for it. Enjoy you hobbies, and indulge a little in the more base desires; I get the feeling your career will allow little time for these pursuits.
>>17573266
Oh how I know that feeling anon, the goal here is to not let yourself become jaded and close off to other people.
>rage and disappointment
That's good man, channel it and make it into something productive. I'd be worried if you weren't angry at this turn of events. Rage is a good emotion to channel right now; like a fire with limited fuel it burns out quickly. Use this, vent all your frustrations, then move on. Don't get bogged down in sadness, as it is like quicksand and only pulls you down the more thought you put to it.
>>
>>17572925

Frost. Male virgo. Six foot, introverted but sassy
Blue triangle

Lots of flirting, lots of silly games. Do you see a woman that I can actually take things places with and isnt just all talk and misdirection? Can you point to who?
>>
File: tarot.gif (40 KB, 900x296) Image search: [Google]
tarot.gif
40 KB, 900x296
Hello /div/, I'll do a few readings for anyone who is here.

I will need a name, sign, gender, a short story about or some background about yourself and your question.
>>
>>17573485

Same as >>17573197
Male, Taurus. Me and my boyfriend got along awesome but we didn't communicate the way we should've had, he broke up with me 4 months ago, been NC since then and he also blocked me from FB and Whatsapp. Yesterday i noticed he unblocked me from whatsapp and sent him a message but he didn't reply and i'm just wondering whats going on in his head.

Thanks
>>
>>17573485
femme
sag
kaliko

I have to leave my bathroom door cracked or one of my cats will scratch on the door nonstop until I let her in. She also likes to unroll toilet paper. I indulge her and then let her roll it back on by turning it around.

tell me about love?
or tell me about anything.
>>
>>17573485
V Mota
Capricorn Sun, Scorpio Moon, Leo Rising
Male
One time my friend was telling me about our H.S. rivalry football game coming up and without knowing why I just blankly stated what the score would be and how we would win by a field goal. The next day he told me it all came true, I think the score was 30 - 27 or something
>>
>>17573503
>The Chariot, The Tower, 5 of Swords

He may be attempting to reconnect again, but I think at the same time he's confused. His emotions are everywhere at the moment, not in the right place. I don't think it would be a good idea to start a relationship with him again, if that was something on your mind. You'll both have the same problems like last time, such as communication.
>>
>>17573530
Thank you very much. So should i just wait it out and see if he contacts me and if he does so, just start as friends?
>>
>>17573485
Katie
Female
Taurus
Could you tell me where my social life is headed?
I have few friends and they aren't very close. I'm afraid I may be unconsciously shutting them off or that I have commitment issues? I also had to cut ties with a best friend I have known since I was 11, over a year ago so I haven't been "intimate" to a degree with anyone at all since then. I just want close friendships. I feel very lonely.
Anything good on the horizon?
>>
>>17573485
Rodrigo Austin. Gemini. Male.

My dream has always been to live in another certain country. I've been working towards that goal everyday for many years now. I know I will achieve that dream someday, so my question is not related to that particular issue. Instead, my question is, will my family be okay with that decision of mine? I'm extremely excited and happy myself, but I don't want them to be sad over it, I want them to be happy for me.

And any other thing you'd like to tell me is fine, thank you for doing this!
>>
>>17573528
forgot to add my question...

Will I feel whole again?
>>
>>17573512
that's so cute
>>
>>17573485
SEV
Male
Leo
I've been in love with a girl I used to be very good friends with but haven't seen or talked to in 3 years. I cannot get over her or the stupid way I ended our friendship back then and I just want to talk to her again, apologize, and tell her how much she meant to me. I messaged her on Facebook a few weeks ago on her birthday (she's a Pisces if this matters) and she has not responded. I guess I just want to know if there's any hope for ever patching things up between her and myself at the very least (if not more).
>>
>>17573512
>10 of Wands, The Magician, 5 of cups

Are you and your love in a relationship now? If so I feel like there are problems, perhaps one of you is controlling. this is causing a great struggle and there's lots of sorrow over it. if you're not, this may be a warning to be careful who you give your heart to, it will be a hard decision in the end but it's for the best.

>>17573528
>Wheel of Fortune, 5 of cups, Justice

It seems you've gone through some big changes, but you're feeling hopeless over them and not adjusting well. You'll be able to get through whatever that is though and return to your normal self.
>>
>>17573485
Ness
Gemini
Male
When I was a kid I used to have sleep paralysis and until I was 12 or 13 I had go sleep in a very specific way so it wouldn't happen.
Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>17573554
tytyty
no I'm not
I'm single af

>>17573548
she is
>>
>>17573512
One time I accidentally locked my cat in the bathroom, and about an hour later I started hearing some really sad meows and had no idea where they were coming from. I started panicking and searched the whole house but couldn't find her. The last place I checked was the bathroom kek. She must have sneaked in.
What is it with cats and bathrooms.
>>
>>17573559
More specifically, I've been thinking of someone from my past we haven't talked but I want to reach out. I don't know if that's the right decision or if I should just wait until I meet somebody new.
>>
>>17573554
Thanks, I'll read into these more to see if I can find a deeper meaning of what's bothering me. But wow, thank you
>>
>>17573567
Using the bathroom is a pretty serious bonding thing as well as grooming.

Also fresh running water for some cats.
>>
>>17573561
The interaction is cute though, cause most people would get mad and not think to reverse the toilet paper
>>
>>17573567
I light my bathroom heater and close the door. Sometimes she'll be ready to go in for me to take my shower before I am and scratch on the door. I open it up, she goes in, I close the door and come back later to her just chilling.
>>
>>17573580
So you're telling me that when I'm taking a dump, my cat recognizes that. I've always wondered...
>>
>>17573583
It's even cuter when I find traveling toilet paper. She's brought toilet paper from another bathroom into mine and just left it. She also has a polar bear that will suspiciously end up in different rooms.

>>17573586
Some cats will learn to pee or poop in a toilet just from observation. It's happened with one our past cats. One of our current cats was in the bathroom and really needed to leave but the person was stranded on the toilet, so he pees in the sink instead of on the floor or bathroom mat.

It's like how cats will know how to open cabinets or what door handles are for.
>>
>>17573536
I would wait to see if you contacts you again, and continue on as friends.

>>17573546
>2 of Pentacles, 3 of Wands, The Magician

Your family will be a little upset to see you go, of course, but I think they'll be happy to see you where you want to be and to achieve such a big journey. Good luck.

>>17573542
>9 of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles, Strength

I think in general everything will be alright, and your friends will still stick around. If you work at it, your social skills may improve and you'll be able to make new friends. If anyone in your life is lost, you'll have the strength to get through that.
>>
>>17573512
>>17573567
I used to have a cat who enjoyed watching girls pee. Anytime a girl was over, he always followed her into the bathroom. Apparently what he did was stand right in front of them and stare.

He also had a habit of shoving his face in their crotches or sniffing their shoes.

My cat was a pervert, haha.
>>
>>17573485

Frost, male virgo
My roommates dad quit his job out of convenience and moved in without notice, and wants to give me shit for passing on the water bill for a month even though he's been staying here rent free.

Lots of flirting, lots of silly games. Do you see a woman that I can actually take things places with and isnt just all talk and misdirection? Can you point to who?
>>
>>17573609
Haha my cat is honestly the opposite. I live with just women and any time a man is around she starts to hiss and hides under the bed.
>>
>>17573609
I have a cat that's afraid of most people unless you've just taken a shower and haven't put on clothes yet. My theory is she doesn't like the smell of people and she wants to get her smell on me while I'm a blank slate so to speak.
>>
>>17573609
gives them a lot of information about what's going on with your body

for the shoes, lots of your scent.

one of our cats will rub his face all over house shoes, but he also likes the texture

the toilet paper cat likes to smell my breath when I blow on her

>>17573618
might be an early life trauma related reaction
>>
>>17573631
Damn you're like some sort of cat expert
>>
>>17573631
>might be an early life trauma related reaction
I doubt it. We rescued her when she was 10-11 weeks old (young I know), so perhaps something did go on. But I always presumed it's because we just have women in the house and male presence isn't very often, so she wasn't used to it. Ahh I hope not anyway.
>>
>>17573647
Reactions like that are almost always linked back to a trauma that created anxiety.

>>17573644
they're like little sensitive children
if you apply basic psychology on a childlike level comparable to whatever animal's intelligence might be and their natural instincts/behaviors, you're able to understand and relate to them.

Like how elephants have exhibited lingering trauma and PTSD from separation from their heards/parents

Or how corvids figure out how to problem solve.

Many other animals are sentient and emotional. Just not always as complex or intelligent.

Why does a cat hiss? It is communicating it is upset. It has no human words. It may be a small distaste and the cat is otherwise in a calm state. Stuff like that, if you think about it, you can understand
>>
>>17573601
Thank you man. I really appreciate it!
>>
Someone please help. S, male, Capricorn. Musician. What will become of me and my friend G? Thank you
>>
>>17573683
My cat always taps the floor with her paw about four times, after defecating and eating. Anyone know why? It's like a routine. Cats can't have OCD right?
Saged for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17573770
Cats can have nervousness and anxiety.

That's probably her mimicking the behavior of covering her poop outside.

Unlike dogs, who are very social pack animals, cats tend to live in solitude separate from each other. That's one reason they'll have less odor than dogs and why they cover their poop and urine really well. They don't want something to know it was there unless it's territory marking.

It's hypothesized that this is also the reason some dogs eat poop, so that prey doesn't know they're there.
>>
Is the tower always bad? Asked if a chick would say yes if I asked her out.
>>
>>17574074
the tower can be like an abandon ship or like something breaking down

it really depends

it's a significant change that can cause something to break
>>
>>17574022
I just find it weird she does it even after eating. Like she'll finish and then about four taps with her left paw on the floor. Every time. With pooping she obviously buries it, but afterwards she'll do the same tapping or knocking on the litter box. It doesn't change anything it just seems like a super weird habit.
>>
>>17574090
who knows, maybe it is.

my cat makes burying motions with the food bowls and the wall that's behind them sometimes

it might satisfy an urge to do something similar
>>
ITT cats vs empaths
>>
File: 20140808_201637.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20140808_201637.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>17574156
>>
>>17574242

is this your kitty? :D
>>
File: 20160106_132453.jpg (119 KB, 1008x756) Image search: [Google]
20160106_132453.jpg
119 KB, 1008x756
>>17574245
one of two
and maybe some cat ghosts

She is the one that unrolls toilet paper and carries it off to the other bathroom if left within reach.
>>
>>17574256

what cute babies :3
>>
Who wants a card pull?

Give me a query.
The vaguer you are, the vaguer I will likely be.
>>
>>17574261
what will happen with me and my crush this week?
>>
>>17574261
Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>17574266
Eight of Pentacles is your best approach

Keep doing what you're doing. Don't stop your life for him, but still take note with a glance or attention here and there. Don't make him your priority

What you can expect (not necessarily time based): Justice

There's going to be some form of balanced reached.
>>
>>17574261
Will she ever respond to my message?
>>
>>17574277
thanks
>>
>>17574261
Will we ever get to be together?
>>
>>17574261
I just want a love reading for me and my crush. Should I phone him, or talk to him in person? How will either go? Thanx!
>>
>>17574271
It's funny. Before shuffling my deck I saw 7 of Pentacles on the bottom. I shuffled it well and I drew 7 of Pentacles as your card.

This is your best approach towards love.

You've worked hard in life. You've taken care of your crops. Relax a little and be proud of what you've done, where you are, and admire what's before you.

But while you relax just a bit to appreciate your crop, continue to maintain it so it can still flourish. Keep at it but know you're doing a good job.

>>17574278
>>17574287
I don't do yes/no questions.
These kinds of questions are also more of a waiting patience game that divination can't always help with. It's a matter of allowing course to take place.

In these regards I would suggest patience. Don't focus on these people as your priorities while you wait. Don't let your life stop for them while the world is still in constant motion. If they come back to you, you can embrace them, but if they don't you won't have spent all your time in anxiety waiting.
>>
>>17574288
Hahahaha your best approach is The Lovers.

This card is about temptation but also realizing the dangers that may lie within this temptation. I'd say follow your heart, but be aware of the situation. Don't let yourself be lost in the garden.
>>
>>17574301
Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17574301
Can I just get a general love reading then? Appreciate the advice though, it's certainly sound.
>>
>>17574261
What does he think of me?
>>
>>17574307
heheh thanks man :) i was shuffling a deck for me and him and the two of cups fell out and onto the floor... what could this possibly mean?
>>
>>17574261
what did george think of me?
>>
>>17574261
what could my crush possibly think of me??
>>
What song sums up /div/?
>>
>>17574261
I'm struggling financially...will I be able to find a source of income that fits my current lifestyle?
>>
>>17574323
What's in your best interest in regards to love?
Eight of Cups

Don't allow yourself to be held back by emotion. Be brave and walk forward in the direction you know to be right. What lies ahead in the valleys in between mountains, you may not know, but you should go forward despite any fears. Explore. Be courageous. Even if something may be emotionally pulling you back, turn your back to it.

>>17574323
Sorry, but I won't do these kinds either. You can ask a person or pick up through social interactions what they think/how they feel. This is something you do not need a reading for, only basic psychology.

>>17574348
Same to you.

>>17574351
And you as well.
People are more transparent than you may realize. Look beyond yourself and your own emotions and look at their actions. Look outside of yourself. You don't need cards. You need awareness.
>>
File: Ringo-Roadagain.jpg (56 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
Ringo-Roadagain.jpg
56 KB, 800x792
>>17573485
Luke
Capricorn
Male
Dad died when I was young, grew up with my mum whilst being supported by my grandparents, moved in with mums partner and his daughter a few years ago. Will the half asian girl go out with me?
>>
>>17574360
its hard when people hide their true feelings though :(
>>
>>17574347
Could be an accident. Could mean friendship. Could mean a friendship compatible love.

I'd say these are good signs.

From here on out, if I were you, I would go with my gut even if I'm afraid. Then I'd stop looking at cards to guide me because the more I do that in those situations, the more neurotic I feel about the situation. The less I trust myself. When, really, we are our best compass.

>>17574359
What do you need to do to find financial stability?

Death. You'll need to end some kind of cycle and change something. You won't likely be able to continue as you are to find that stability.

>>17574368
Why would they hide how they feel? Do they know how you feel?
>>
>>17574376
>Why would they hide how they feel? Do they know how you feel?

Yes, thats the strange part! Sometimes theyre very open and forward, other times theyre cold and distant, whats up with that... its fine though...
>>
>>17574261
What is the outlook for me and my crush I(more like someone I'm madly in love with, but i digress)?
>>
>>17574376
I'm in a lot of debt and going to school

looks like I have to find a real job :,)
>>
File: Ringo_portrait_c33_pg40.png (778 KB, 450x781) Image search: [Google]
Ringo_portrait_c33_pg40.png
778 KB, 450x781
>>17574261
Sorry for querying both you and the other guy, but I'd really like a card reading before I go off to bed.

Will I date the half Asian girl I've been talking to for months?
>>
>>17574261
How long will they be together for?
>>
>>17574261
Does the asian guy have a crush on me?
>>
After this, I'm donnnneeee

>>17574378
I would take a guess that they're not comfortable with their own emotions. They may be second guessing themselves as well.

There's a man I've loved that was so uncomfortable with his own emotions that he would project it onto me and call me irrational in situations where he fucked up and did something wrong. Or he'd be so hard on himself and then laugh it off pretending he had no emotions at all.

>>17574390
Have you made any actions to date her?

>>17574391
I don't use tarot as a time line.

>>17574382
Hold onto yourself and collect your pieces. Create a balance in yourself.
That's what's going to be best for your situation.
King of Pentacles and Justice.
>>17574404
Flirt with him and find out.
>>
File: 29f.gif (2 MB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
29f.gif
2 MB, 500x347
>>17574409
Well we met on tindr haha, I've been talking to her for a few months but it's been kind of hard to flirt with her because most of our conversations are like filled with jokes and stuff, I'd say we have really similar personalities but we've never actually met in real life yet because she's in China until the summer.
>>
>>17574409
>After this, I'm donnnneeee
Just in case you change your mind... what should my next career move be?
If you don't, sorry to bother.
>>
>>17574409
that makes sense about his emotions...always been a very secretive guy. thanks! men are weird.
>>
>>17574409

Watch out, or she'll reveal her true nature-

Snookie! The socialite attention whore!
>>
>>17574413
I'm not a tarot person but if you're making her laugh and she's talking to you then you're doing a great job of keeping her interest. If you want to meet up when she gets back from China maybe you should start hinting at a possible date
>>
>>17574413
Welp. It's tinder. A dating app. It's been two months. When I was on tinder, most of my tinder interactions hardly lasted more than a few days.

I would say you may have missed your time slot to ask her on a date because it's been so long and the best time on dating sites or apps is to ask relatively soon.

If I were you, I would just be like, "When you get back, let me finally take you out for a drink." It's actually relatively easy and considering you guys are maintaining conversation, I'd say take the plunge. Otherwise you may enter a friendship zone.

This is me, though. I also don't really want to be friends with most of these people so am okay with losing them if they're not going to be a love interest.

>>17574424
More like emotionally repressed in some situations. Gender roles can have a play in this in some cases. Like with the guy I dated, emotions were a sign of weakness. Being imperfect when he strived so hard to be better. He also wasn't comfortable with himself. He didn't think he was good enough.

I have another friend that sees that he is skilled, but doesn't consider himself significant enough to be worthy of love so he's very opposed to marriage. He doesn't feel someone should be trapped with him, despite being in a relationship and having a child.

Both of these guys are Asian American if that matters. b:

>>17574429
You know, Snooki got married and has a kid now.
>>
File: 0b4.png (204 KB, 680x499) Image search: [Google]
0b4.png
204 KB, 680x499
>>17574439
Thanks a lot, I'll definitely do that if I can pluck up the courage haha

>>17574432
Thanks man, just you saying that is a real boost to my confidence. My phone broke recently so it's been hard to contact her but hopefully I won't fuck it up and lose contact with her.
>>
>>17574450
It's scary, but the worst that can happen is she says no. Then if that happens, you play it off and are cool with friends. Eventually you like someone else.

But really just ask her out to drinks. It's casual.
>>
So no more readings..?
>>
Apologies for the air-query, but I'll read for anyone who reads for me.

I'd like advice on establishing a certain arrangement favorable to me.
>>
>>17574710
If you're tired take a break man. It's okay there's always going to be people that would like a reading here. Including myself, so you'll never run out of clients here. Now if your're feeling like it I would very much do like a reading. My question is the following:

What would be the best approach I can take to better my health in terms of physical/mental/spiritual I think i'm finally starting to figure it out and feel that I'm making good progress. Could you maybe guide me a little in the right direction or tell me if I'm going in the right direction?
>>
>>17574731
ooooooooooooooh yesssssss
this is right up my alley
let me get a deck
>>
>>17574737
How nice of you, thank you.
>>
>>17574731
Two of Swords in regards to your health

What actions are in your utmost well being in regards to your growth?

Two of Wands
Both of these cards, my animal friends have their eyes closed. They are feeling and sensing not with their eyes, but trusting something more inside of them.

For your well being, latch on to that which guides you from inside. Don't focus so much on the literal that in right before your eyes, but dig deeper and meditate on what feels right. Where your instinct takes you.

There is a world out there that is open.

In regards to your health, focus and collect yourself.

I think inside you already know. You just wanted affirmation. Trust yourself because you have the guidance that will lead you further on your path of well being. You already have it. Just trust it.

P.S. I got goosebumps reading for you. I get these sometimes when my read feels strong.
>>
>>17574728
I'm a noob so bear with me.

Current stance with this: Page of Swords
You think this is an answer to a problem whatever it may be.

Standing in the way: Page of Cups
Youthful emotions.

Advice: 8 of cups
To walk away from this. Maybe perhaps try another idea.

If advice is taken: High Priestess
Ultimate balance; spiritual success.

If advice is not taken: King of Coins
It'll still work out for you money wise.
>>
>>17574764
>You think this is an answer to a problem whatever it may be.
It's more a way to reduce hindrance, but yes.

>Standing in the way: Page of Cups
>Youthful emotions.
This is a true possibiliy, though not on my end.

>walk away from this. Maybe perhaps try another idea.
I'm looking into other ideas, but this seems the easiest to pull off.

>If advice is taken: High Priestess
This is interesting, as establishing this arrangement could possibly hinder a HP situation.

>It'll still work out for you money wise.
It's honestly all about money, so it seems that it would possibly work out for me.

As for you: gender and query.
>>
>>17574764
>>17574728
What you should do: 3 of Coins, Judgment
Get involved with someone of the same callibur to help you out. Act quickly on it.

>>17574772
Female
I'd like to know the appearance of my next boyfriend; if you may. Thank you.
>>
>>17574754

Thank you so much. I am trying to focus and collect myself, but I'm still somewhat hurt, much better than I was not that long ago, so I have been making progress, and I have been recovering. I feel as though somewhat recently I rediscovered that part of my heart that knows what to do to heal myself. I'm still working in trusting it without that internal conflict my ego creates, I know that's what I have to do or what is best to do, but well you know it's now always as easy as saying it. I know it is the way, so I guess I did just wanted that affirmation, I feel like I needed it. Thank you very much for that from the bottom of my heart.
>>
>>17574774
>What you should do: 3 of Coins, Judgment
Fascinating

> Get involved with someone of the same callibur to help you out.
As me or as the other person involved?

>I'd like to know the appearance of my next boyfriend
Light hair, light eyes, somewhat stocky.

I see he'll be leafing through some papers when you first notice him, but not when you first talk. I can't tell who makes the first move.

I see a round wooden table where he's sitting, sort of a light color.
>>
>>17574777
I've been there in other situations.

I'm there right now.

Part of the struggle to living is having all this internal conflict.

Meditation helps.

In fact I'm about to do that.
Even my cards are telling me to meditate more. b:

I hope you continue on whatever path this is in wellness. :)
>>
>>17574788
As you.
>>
Any readers around?
Or have we gone dead in the thread
>>
>>17576112
Looks like we're dead in the water today.
>>
>>17576165
Please tell me you're doing readings sir.
>>
Where da readers at
>>
>>17576185
I could, what're you chasing anon?
>>
>>17576201
Could you do a reading for me and my potential future with the guy I like?
>>
>>17576201
Empath I just want to say I'm a fucking idiot, and admit that with no problem.

Zeus
Virgo
Male
Kind, sarcastic, shaved head, beard, brown eyes, loyal to a fault, love to banter
Blue Sphere

It's regarding the same girl I've pestered you about the last few readings. We just had a somewhat pleasant conversation that leaves much unanswered at the same time.

Is there a future for the two of us being in each other's lives?
>>
>>17576259
Lila
Scorpio
Female
Blonde hair blue eyes big smile
White diamond
>>
>>17576346
>white diamond
Kek
>>
>>17576201
Hey, is there any way I can get a reading for my diet/fitness goals for the end of the month? Thanks.
>>
>>17576311
>I'm a fucking idiot, and admit that with no problem
Stop that shit right now, no self depreciating talk here man. The heart wants what the heart wants, despite our best intentions. I will read for you but keep in mind what I said in your last read.
>>17576346
>>17576407
I will do these as soon as I get home, some idiot just reversed into a pump and we have fuel everywhere. Had to shutdown the site and get a clean up crew so I can't do readings just yet
>>
>>17576450
Thanks in advance!! And good luck with that situation sheesh...
>>
>>17576450

Please grab this one if you get the chance

>>17573442

That sounds like utter chaos. Did you take pictures at least?
>>
>>17576201
Can i get a reading empath? Please.

Alex
Taurus
Male
Big lips, big smile, dark brown hair, mean to those i hate but pretty fucking cool to people i like. I'm a sucker for love.
Purple Octagon
>>
>>17573291
>>17576450
Still around, Empath.
Thanks.
>>
>>17576450
Thank you!
>>
>>17576112
>>17576198

I'm down for a few speed-scries

All I need is gender and query
>>
>>17576751
Female
What my next bf look like?
>>
>>17576450
>The heart wants what the heart wants, despite our best intentions. I will read for you but keep in mind what I said in your last read.

Thank you for the words sir, I know it's the most logical thing to let her go completely, but there's nothing I hate more than giving up and/or failing.
>>
>>17576751
Female
Are me and my crush going to have coitus? Thank you
>>
>>17576753
Shorter (like 5'4-5'8), dark hair, pale skin, squinty eyes so I think maybe mixed race
>>
>>17576758
No.

>>17576762
Wait this might actually just be who is interested in you, not who you end up dating. I wasn't very specific
>>
>>17576751

female
could things work out with the guy i'm interested in?
>>
>>17576751
Male
How does my romantic life look like in the near future?
>>
>>17576751
femme
general growth
or love
>>
>>17576751
Female. What is my future with my crush G?
>>
>>17576751

Male
Do you see a lover or two in my future? Can you describe a specific woman?
>>
>>17576751
Female
Is anything going to happen with this guy I'm into
>>
>>17576758
>>17576771
What did you see?
>>
>>17576751
Female! Can you see what my future lover looks like?
>>
>>17576751
male
will I feel fulfilled at some point?
>>
>>17576751
Female
Appearance of next boyfriend please!!
>>
>>17576751
Female
And what's my next partner going to be like? Thought I'd be cliche kek
>>
>>17576751
Female
Am I ever gonna be rich?
>>
>>17576773
Could they. Yes. Will they? No.

>>17576776
I see a rock tumbling down a lush mountainside. It comes to rest on barren earth. Stay where you are, too much velocity..

>>17576777
Nice trips of truth. I see a tree charred by lightning. There will be some excitement, but it will die.

>>17576780
I see strawberry blonde hair, really long, and one of those wide yoga headbands. Nice ass.

>>17576785
A prickly evergreen bush. No, you'll just keep admiring from afar, and he'll let you.

OKAY IM DONE THNX FOR THE FUN GUYS
>>
>>17576799

>Could they. Yes. Will they? No.

o-oh okay anon...
>>
>>17576799
I won't go chasing anything in that case. Thank you

Did you do it for love or growth?
>>
>>17576799

>I see strawberry blonde hair, really long, and one of those wide yoga headbands. Nice ass.

Just one woman huh? Oh well... thank you!
>>
What happened to that source guy? He was the most accurate reader
>>
>>17576875
Shall we summon him?
>>
>>17576933
how?
>>
>>17574796
Ah, hell. That might be tough, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
>>
>>17577100
BV can I get a read plz?
>>
>>17577100
Mornin BV, nice dubs single dubs
>>
>>17577139
Are you reading? I queried you last week about a girl I want to be with. We bonded more over the weekend. And have been talking almost daily. It's probably stupid for me to even try at this point but alas . . .

Andy
Sag
Male
six feet tall, auburn hair, in good shape
blue triangle (I think it was red last time, it feels blue now)

Any help would be appreciated, I feel like I'm just losing it.
>>
>>17577208
I guess what is going to happen. Anything good? All bad? No chance? A future? Gawd, I don't even know what to say.
>>
File: FOR CATLADY.png (233 KB, 511x295) Image search: [Google]
FOR CATLADY.png
233 KB, 511x295
Alright, So I'm finally home after that mess at work and gym. Gonna do some readings for a good while between games, shouldn't be too sporadic. Link to this post your query and I'll be happy to do all of you.

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and good vibes be with all of you
(IRC won't let computer connect) pic related
>>
>>17577235
I queried you last week about a girl I want to be with. We bonded more over the weekend. And have been talking almost daily. It's probably stupid for me to even try at this point but alas . . .

Andy
Sag
Male
six feet tall, auburn hair, in good shape
blue triangle (I think it was red last time, it feels blue now)

Any help would be appreciated, I feel like I'm just losing it.

I guess what is going to happen. Anything good? All bad? No chance? A future? Gawd, I don't even know what to say.
>>
>>17577237
Oh and whatever you want to do, empath or tarot.
>>
>>17577235
>>17576311

Don't mean to pester but I'd appreciate a reading :)
>>
>>17577242
Apologies I'll leave it up to you for Empath or Tarot, not sure what's best for this query.
>>
File: 1460373081196.jpg (86 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
1460373081196.jpg
86 KB, 500x631
When/how will I find my husband?
>>
>>17577235
>>17573291

Still around.
>>
>>17577235
Can I still get my reading if it's all good??

Me:
>>17576407
>Call me Grigor
>Black hair, kinda tall/lanky, a bit muscular, weird ass dude but the ladies dig it I guess? That's probably how I'd describe myself to anyone ATM
>Red Pentacle
>Whichever u feel breh I'm open minded

Thanks!
>>
>>17577235
Serah
Brunette glasses 5'6
White oval
Romance reading
Empath
>>
>>17577235
>>17576527

Can you do a love reading for me? Would appreciate it.
>>
>>17577237
>Love Reading;General Future
Ace of Swords(r)
Page of Pents
Ruled over by the Tower
Counseled by 4 of Pents(r) and 6 of Pents(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rt6rXD4QAC
>>
>>17577235
Shawn
Brown hair, brown eyes, tall, scruffy facial hair
Orange cylinder
How and/or when will I meet my future wife?
No preference, whichever method you feel is best for this reading.
>>
>>17576311
>>17577242
>Love Reading;Future General
King of Wands
2 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by The Hanging Man(r)
Counseled by The Lovers(r) and Ace of Wands

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1v7haFhfTZN
>>
>>17577387
Thank you for the readingood. I have a lot to think about and appreciate your input since I know own that's exactly what I need to do. The problem is that's not what I want to do and the reason I depreciated myself earlier.
>>
>>17577235
Hello, Empath. I'm Ana, very pale, with one big scar on my stomach, and a newer one on my head. I like soft orange circles, like the setting sun.
I'm in a delicate situation. I would like an empath reading on how I can balance my energy and my emotions, which I believe to be suppressing so hard, I became totally unaware of them.

I know this is a weird and confusing query, but it's the best way I can express myself, so do forgive me if it's too off.
>>
>>17577342
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rt6rXD4QAC
Thank you empath. Probably not exactly what I wanted to hear but what I suspected anyway. I'll take your advice to heart and let you know how things turn out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5oatJ9P_mU

Going to do a few love readings.
Tell me your query and gender/pronoun as well as the pronoun shit for your interest and whether or not your dating them or just interested.

ALSO
post a youtube link to a song you relate to when you're depressed if you would please.
>>
>>17577474
I'm a woman looking for a man, not in any relationship, or even really actively looking. How will I meet my future husband?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7vBkolujSY
>>
>>17577235
Andrew
Brow hair, Green eyes, 5'9', strongfat
Orange star
Do I have the favor of any Gods?
Rider
>>
>>17577474
How will things end up for us?
I'm a he, she's a she, we're close but not really friends, not dating.

https://youtu.be/G-Vg2YS-sFE
>>
>>17577474

i'm a she, he's a he. we like each other very much but i'd like to know how things could go with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8EcFfZ2VkI
>>
>>17577474
I'm a guy, and there's a girl I like in a group I meet to play music with every Monday. Haven't said anything to her really. I'm single and haven't really had any luck recently. Should I even bother trying to talk to her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP3z3MPRuiQ
>>
>>17577474
I'm a straight man and she's a straight woman. She's an old friend, one I haven't seen or talked to in many years so obviously we're not together, but I miss her a lot. I'm single and I believe she is as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHCi3E6TiGA
>>
>>17577481

Your song was nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PYwPMnUCM

>Not even actively looking
Look I think it's redundant to ask for a tarot read about how you'l meet a future husband. Things change rapidly and divination isnt always reliable in the long run.

That being said... I decided to make the focal point of the read to be about what you should do in order to get your best chances for finding love, rather than how you'll meet your future husband.

>advice

Focus on intellectual aspects in your life (study, trade skills, hobbies, etc) and critical thinking rather than taking things at face value or believing things to be accurate when you first hear them. It seems you might want a man that's strong and passionate and it may be your mind and personality that will attract this sort of man.
Despite the advice to be intellectually guarded and refined, you still might benefit from being adventurous, and going out of your comfort zone so to speak. I don't mean you should try anal without a condom, but if you're not very outgoing then maybe you should try something new in regards to your social habits / inclinations. You should realize that you can have a meaningful romantic relationship. If there is any sort of mental block there then that is something that may be something you can benefit from addressing inside yourself from a rational gaze and perspective.
>>
>>17577474
Im in love with a man, and I think he likes me too. I'm a she, man is a he. We're not dating at the moment but I hope we can be together someday! I'm wondering what he thinks of me? I'm wondering if we can be together someday, even if it's just for casual dates or sex. Whatever you see for us would be great!

Here's a song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8
>>
>>17577235
Could you do a reading for me and my potential future with the guy I like?
Lila
Scorpio
Female
Blonde hair blue eyes big smile
White diamond
tarot :)
>>
>>17577537
not the reader. bet he loves you though. I wish you were who I was pining for ::sigh::
>>
>>17577474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaH4W1rY9us

So, kinda of interested in this gir, but it's kinda hard to get what she wants with all this mixed signals. Whats up with her?

Im male, she is female.
Thanks.
>>
>>17577474
Is she worth going for or is she bad news?
guy goin after a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BlLskdYtg&nohtml5=False
>>
>>17577487

Nice song, man. I really liked it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDyvClUsCJU

Well... here we go.

Seems she likes you to the point of desiring romance and sex but the sexual/romantic desire is also on an emotional level as well. Unfortunately there is something preventing this between you two. It seems there is a external factor that is having a negative influence of some sort. Whether it's her friends, yours, or just being too busy(etc). But something is creating an obstacle and this needs to be overcome because she may view you as an equal, a match.
She very well may like you.

What you should do to help your chances:
Do your best to work with her and show virtuous qualities of decency. Don't make them advertised but rather try not hide the faithful, good and decent side. The relatable and approachable qualities of your personality.
Try to avoid pessimistic thoughts that perpetuate failure. What you should instead focus on is stability within yourself (emotionally, mentally) so that you can be yourself when you're with her. She may ultimately like you for who you are.
>>
>>17577535
Horrifyingly accurate.
Excellent choice of a song on your part, too. I actually had it on a playlist earlier today, but now at night I'm falling more into my usual drug of choice, that being cute synthpop.
Thank you for asking a better question than I did, by the way. I do feel that was more relevant.
In general, I feel very unworthy of love, and I end up not pursuing it, to a point I feel I'm unable to feel attraction towards anyone. If I do happen to find any kind of relationship, I used to play games until the guy just quits. I don't think I'll ever be able to pull that again though, for a number of reasons.
Interesting thing about the intellectual aspects, I feel hobbies are what have the best chance to apply, and that's something I never considered because mine are all over the place, and I'm interested in all kinds of unrelated things. It's been a while since I kept a social circle based on any of them, but the times I did were some really happy times.
I apologize for the rambling, I'm just trying to think about how to best put this reading to use, as it rang so true. Thank you very much, and congratulations on your skill and accuracy. They are very much appreciated.
>>
>>17577235
Mike
I hear I look like Jesus a lot, gemini
Green Triangle
Should I switch majors to arts or stay in stem?
Tarot
>>
>>17577591
Oh man, if you only knew. Something in the way indeed. I really hope your reading is accurate. Just made my night. I care for her deeply but for reasons (and if she does too) we can't express it just yet.
>>
>>17577474
I'm a man and she's a woman. How will things turn out between us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0
>>
>>17577494

A very pretty voice on that one :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8rpm0Eue-o

How he feels about you:
Strangely it seems there's a deal of sadness in him for some reason, and I assume it has somethig to do with you. he may be doing his best to overcome this by looking to his own self betterment in some way so that he can move on from whatever it is that's bothering him.

What you might expect from him:
(I find this part kind of strange...please tell me if I'm wrong here.)
He may even look to patch up or rekindle a languishing relationship either with you or with somebody else. At the very least it may be something he's considering, and in fact it seems likely that it could happen. If it were to go that way it would likely be good for him anyway because it would likely bring him some form of happiness.

Your advice:
Try to be there for him and help him. Aid him in any areas that may be causing him suffering and help him find emotional stability.

(although there's a chance some ofthe issue may be related to money but I heavily doubt it desu.)
>>
If you're willing to exchange again I can give you some more insight. Can you explain a bit about your situation?
>>
>>17577285
>Fitness and Diet Reading
10 of Wands/9 of Wands(r)
King of Pents
Ruled over by the Knight of Swords
Counseled by 6 of Pents and Knight of Wands

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bRMW9BIW4f
>>
>>17577235
Spenser
tall, blonde, green eyes, can wiggle scalp at will
green triangle
romantic insight
Empath
>>
>>17577235
Mark
Male, white, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, average height
Green Hexagon
Romance reading
Empath

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17577235
>Aidan
>5' 10'',Dirty Blonde hair, Blue eyes, and chubby
>Blue Circle
>my near and distant future
>tarot
>>
>>17577646
Who was this meant for?
>>
>>17577657
BV
>>
>>17577309
Could I grab some more definitive details darling? Getting very little back on the Empath reading right now, and the more descriptive and definitive your details, the easier it is
>>17577463
I always hate being the bearer of bad news, but I do hope it all turns out okay for you.
>>17577434
I know it hurts man, and trust me, doing what you know is right and what you want usually don't align. I think you're a great guy man, and as I mentioned I'm always here if you need to talk..
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.