[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /x/ I need some help. I've been a paranormal investigator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 2
File: Ghost.jpg (27 KB, 1500x1236) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.jpg
27 KB, 1500x1236
Ok /x/ I need some help. I've been a paranormal investigator for nine years, and in all that time I've never had so much as a sliver of psychic ability. I'm a completely logical and scientific researcher, but within the last week I've had two instances of psychic contact with a spirit. I don't understand how this can happen. People don't just develop that kind of thing out of the blue. I'm 34 years old, I know I'm not a sensitive or any of that, so what gives? Anyone else have that kind of experience after being exposed to paranormal activity for long periods of time? Is this external influence, mental attunement, or has something like a switch been thrown in my head? Any serious advice or assistance is welcome and appreciated.
>>
>>17515746

Elaborate what you have experienced?
>>
>>17515771
Extremely vivid mental images, one complete with olfactory and auditory components. That one was actually quite pleasant. The second one was a clear mental image of a man with no other sensory elements but there was the sensation of forigen emotions and a forigen intelligence beating into my head. Cruel, dark, and violent emotions.
>>
>>17515771

I'm asking because I know from your previous posts that you are a sceptic so you are likely to disregard my reply if I go all out at once. We need a common ground for discussing this.
>>
>>17515777

This is similar to my experiences. I have talked about this here before but maybe I should have been clearer. Images shown appear just like that, mental, not actual visual thru the eyes, and any communication take the form of what can feel like intruding thoughts.
>>
>>17515781

Being able to experience this requires a strong self awareness in my opinion. It's probably easy to just take anything like this to be your own thought wandering. Acknowledging that this is coming from an external source (not your own intent) is the main point here. Most people accept whatever comes into their mind and wouldn't realize that something is different.
>>
>>17515781
Yes! That's exactly what's been happening to me! I've never experienced anything like this before.
>>
>>17515778
You are correct, I am a complete skeptic. That's why this is so troubling for me. I've been doing research on it since the first incident, and there seems to be a theory that continued long term exposure to spectral energies has the effect of increasing sensitivity to it. Like an attunement.
>>
I am also considering the second incident may have been some sort of attack, being as since it occured I seem to have no energy to speak of. I feel drained since the incident, no matterbhow much I sleep. I have also been in a constant state of hunger as well. Like my body is digesting everything I eat but it's not bear enough to give me any energy from the calories and nutrients. Ive been running on pure caffeine and Redline energy drinks just to have enough energy to leave my apartment.
>>
>>17515794

My own theory is that your mind has been slowly adapted to the possibility of something like this being real. That has made you receptive to this. A complete sceptic wouldn't investigate anything paranormal, or?

I'm mostly a sceptic myself but you have to make the difference between the openminded sceptic and the narrowminded sceptic.

Initially I did believe "something" paranormal would exist, simply based in an intuitive feeling that all things explained to me by science simply didn't add up. When I was a kid I also had some religious experiences that are still there at the back of my head, no matter how much logic I apply.

The subjective experience of something can be used scientifically if you are able to describe it properly.
>>
>>17515812

Then you accept the idea of an actual external entity as the source of this attack?
>>
OP here switching from mobile to home computer
>>
>>17515866
Op confirming switch from mobile to home computer
>>
>>17515866

Why a new trip?
>>
>>17515817
I am definitely an open minded skeptic. Meaning that once I begin to see evidence that shows something may exist, I am willing to admit to the possibilities. I have been researching the paranormal for nine years now, and have definitely collected enough evidence personally that I can say I do believe that there are spectral entities in existence. Being present and a part of the collection process and being solely responsible for the review and analysis of this evidence eliminates the possibility of manipulation or fakery. That being said, I still maintain there is SOME sort of swcientific explination for this phenomenon, which with the proper testing and equipment can be verified and proven.

As to what may be happening to me, I have no idea. I only know that it has happened, twice in less than seven days. As to how and why.... I haven't the foggiest.
>>
>>17515876
It's the same trip code, it just makes a different ID due to being based off of browser cookies not IP address, when I started the thread I was at the laundromat using my smart phone. Now I am back home.
>>
>>17515838
Yes, I do given that we had been to the location we were investigating before and another member was physically attacked. Plus we collected a great amount of evidence from the previous investigation. Attacks are one of the most commonly reported types of activity there.
>>
>>17515890

I have a quite solid explanation for what I have experienced and in line with modern science to a large degree, but the problem is I had to go far out in a logical reasoning making certain assumptions very loosely. The end result did add up into a full schematic that also overlaps with what is "known" today as far as particles and maths goes.

I can't explain it properly in any fast or easy manner, but I managed to get the particles from quarks to light including black holes and the meaning of prime numbers into a whole.

I personally believe this knowledge has existed in prehistoric asia, it has just not been documented in the form we use today, rather they used visual arts and poetry to describe it.

I have seen the same patterns and logic I found is represented even in modern generic anime. It has to do with how a plot is created to follow a certain logic. Western drama has been described by ancient greeks as having a similar structure as sexual intercourse, you can look this up if you're not familiar with it.

The eastern view uses something more basic but still more refined.
>>
>>17515912
Yeah.... I'm not following you here...
>>
Also, still feeling drained. May try to take a quick nap. Please, keep posting though. Wont be out for more than an hour or so. Can't hold my eyes open.
>>
>>17515935

I needed to go really deep and detailed into it to find a solid base for why things are they way they are.

Tried making a blog post about it, you can see it here (may not make any sense all, I realize that)
http://spirittrainchronicles.com/2015/09/03/overview-map-of-dimensions-0d-3d/

But if something exists it has to be particles in some way, and then it can be predicted.
>>
>>17515940

Ok I will check back then.
>>
>>17515940
>>17515746

I'm a bit envious of you. I would be willing to accept the consequences if I could have some truly unexplained paranormal experience. I only read about this stuff. What kind of paranormal researching experience do you have? Do you go to "haunted" locations or do you do other real world stuff?

I'm skeptical but I've been very open to believing ("I want to believe") and I've been researching for at least two years. I guess it might take more time if it's ever going to happen at all, for me.

Anyway, I have no actual answers but I wanted to say, don't shy away from it. Maybe you ARE sensitive, maybe you just managed to break through some mental wall but either way, it's kind of a rare experience for someone who's sane and serious about research, who never considered themselves a psychic/medium in the past. Record your experiences in depth and see if there's anything to be gained in terms of understanding the paranormal!

Of course, I don't believe in "evil" or "demons" as it stands, so I'm going to encourage you since I don't believe anything really bad can happen (other than having mental/emotional difficulties with integrating your new knowledge into a normal everyday life) . I'd ask for worst case possibilities from people who have had experience with "dark" entities if that's something you're worried about.
>>
>>17515746
Op
..Did you mess with things that you never should have but just out of curiosity that you had to do so?
>>
>>17516038
I have been a paranormal investigator since 2007. I have been involved wit over 60 investigations since that time (60 seperate cases, the actual number of individual investigations is in the hundreds). I have encountered all three classes of activity (residual, intelligent, and inhuman) and have suffered several attachments during that time. I was once even partially possessed.
In all that time, during all those investigations, I have never experienced anything like this. This is new for me, and I am still trying to process it and figure out what it means. I do know that I am immune to 'the power of suggestion' as I have had therapists and others try to hypnotize me in the past and failed. I also have a very strong will and mind. I do not allow myself to be thrown off balance by my surroundings, especially when out in the field. I do not however, have any sort of explination for what I am experiencing.
>>
>>17516245
I have encountered an increased level of inhuman class entities in the last year or so. That's a completely seperate conversation though. But I haven't been trying to use rituals or magic if that's what you are asking. I am an athiest by nature, and still believe that there is a physical, scientific explination for paranormal activity. One day I may post selections from my thesis on the topic.
>>
>>17516321
Thanks for the response. How did you get involved in actual investigations and what do those entail? What kinds of stuff have you experienced and how did those cases resolve themselves? If you've posted this info on /x/ before, you can just direct me to the archives and I'll look for myself.

I once looked through paranormal investigator listings in my area but I don't want to hire one, I just want to tag along and see what it's like. Have no idea how I could get started.
>>
>>17516330
Just an advice
it doesn't matter whether or not you're religious don't play with things you don't have any control over ...things may turn out to be quite unpleasant for you for the rest of your life or even after your death
I could really care less about so tiny fraction of your soul but the people like you who mess with this kinds of stuff ruins the balance
this is not a game stop being such a fuck up
>>
>>17515746

Alright bub. Doing this for 9 years eh? so..... What happened to Elisa lam?
>>
>>17515746
It's time to choose a side.

That spirit is a demon. Call on Jesus Christ.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>17515777
had the same experience. its connected with the 3rd eye opening. jst google for it. its pretty common to see 'images' that way.
>>
>>17516570
also, when i saw my picture, it was scary as fuck. the picture was dark and blur and i heard a fucking loud sough. that was the 2nd time i think. i had a nightmare, woke up but was still in sleep paralysis. the picture just appeared and then it kinda zoomed out, getting smaller and smaller and then i finally woke up.

first time was really weird. i could see an old room, furniture made of wood. then i noticed a picture frame. right then the loud sough started, zommed me out of my dream.

im pretty sure theres more than a year between those two dreams, but it i kinda feel a connection, like it happed on the same day.
>>
>>17516523
>I could really care less about so tiny fraction of your soul but the people like you who mess with this kinds of stuff ruins the balance
>this is not a game stop being such a fuck up

What's going on here now huh?
>>
Do these RP threads get shitter every day or is it just me..?
>>
>>17516339
I got involved just out of straight interest. I went out and bought some equipment and began to go to reportedly active locations to see what I could find. I read up first of course, the Parapsychologist's Handbook is a good place to start if you are interested. My methods have always relied on equipment, and have never brought forth and personal experiences I can't validate through collected evidence.
>>
>>17516523
And how long have you been actively investigating the pranormal? I would say I probably have a much better idea than you about the dangers of inhuman entities.
>>
>>17516542
How would I know? I just deal with the cases that come to me and I am not a private detective.
>>
>>17516569
Just like Christians to jump to demons... I don't use that word, I call those things you refer to as demons Inhuman Entities.
>>
OP what did this man look like?
>>
>>17516570
>>17516622
I believe there must be some sort of scientific explination.
>>
>>17516834
This isn't RP man. This is my life. If you don't believe me, that's up to you.
>>
>>17516876
He was tall, thin, stringy black hair thin mustache and goatee, palid skin, sallow, bad teeth. Wearing a mid 19th century black suit shirt has a turned down collar, no tie of any kind. Couldn't see his eyes.
>>
>>17516864
>I would say I probably have a much better idea than you about the dangers of inhuman entities.

well Congratulations
with that ego alone will be your demise
foolish human
>>
>>17516967
And there is your RP.
>>
>>17516983
>an rp fag calling someone out

fucking irony
>>
They are being like that because you are just seeing images in your head and calling it spirits. I mean most people and see things in their head, its called an imagination. Sometimes things will pop into your head intrusively yes, and there isnt really a known scientific reason, some believe it to be a malfunction while remembering bits and peices of things, suddenly an image pops up that seems like out of nowhere.
>>
>>17517005
Like I said before, what I am talking about isn't some role play. It's my life and I am scared to death. You don't believe me, that's fine, but don't come in here being an asshole.
>>
>>17517019
I can think of no other explanation, as during the first incident a voice, the only one during the time I was running it, came through my SB7 spirit box and confimred my insight. Similar things happened during the second incident, running a "shack hack" spirit box.
>>
>>17517056
>It's my life and I am scared to death

you brought this upon yourself faggot just like I said above that don't play with things you don't fucking understand and yet you people do for shits and giggles and now it wants to fuck with your very fucking soul
enjoy your fucking hell for the rest of eternity
Fucking moron
>>
>>17517134
I am not scared of the things I deal with, I am scared of what may be happening to me because I don't understand it. Nothing is fucking with my soul, you need to get an understanding of what these things are capable of I think. I've dealt with the worst of what they can dish out and still won't stop doing what I do.
While Inhumans are powerful, they can't destroy me directly. The worst they can do really is follow you home for a while and fuck with you. I've been through that twice before, and it's not that bad. I can deal with some shadow figures, moving objects, cold spots, and voices.
>>
>>17517181
Holy fucking shit you're like that autistic fucking 8 year old kid who doesn't understand and needs a good spanking
I get it it's addicting at time messing with this stuff bit they can fucking smell you like sharks and once they're on to you you're fucked for life and it's only a matter of time they get you no matter how fucking careful you are with yourself and with them
Anyway I'm done with this conversation
Peace fucking out
>>
>>17517241
It's about time. I would ask once again, what sort of experience in this field you have? How many years have you actively gone out and looked for it? How many entities have you personally come into contact with? Or are you the one who is just a kid trying to sound like he knows what he is talking about? I've noticed you seem to have no acutal knowledge to contribute to the conversation other than "you must be retarded to mess with things you don't understand!" Tell me how YOU understand, sir. How do YOU know ANYTHING about what's out there? I've put in the work to find out, so come talk to me when you actually have something worthwhile to say.
>>
Hello, friend! Clairvoyant here

It is important to keep in mind that everyone has some sort of sensitivity or intuition. Your experience with the paranormal makes you more naturally intuitive! Things like this speed up with experience (and psychedelic trips) and if you can maturely spot paranormal, you might of just have trained your senses to do so!

Best words of advice for someone who is just beginning to 'see' be calm, practice breathing exercises, find an angel of power, and candles make it easier to sleep and keep a personal space pure.
>>
>>17517056
Don't be scared. If you are sensitive you ARE going to have these things happen to you. You are sensitive to your environment. When you feel negativity tell it to sternly go away, or ignore it. By being scared you are allowing it to create negative energy with you.
>>
>>17517275
I'm not bringing mysticism into this. I appreciate your attempt to help, and you may be onto something with the whole exposure to the paranaormal thing, but candles are only good for ighting up rooms and I don't believe in angels. I don't believe in "demons" either for that matter. You will notice I only use the term "inhuman" meaning there are, I believe, non-human spectral entities out there. I also think that early people's encounters with these things is what gave rise to the myths of "demons" and maybe even "angels" as every human culture has some sort of mythos of lesser spectral beings than their gods. I will say though, as far as inhuman entities go, I have never come across one who was nice.
>>
>>17517300
If you haven't come across one who was nice, you have not allowed enough light into your life.
Negativity breeds negativity.
Candles are simple enough that they shouldn't make you feel stupid for lighting one when trying to sleep, but ok logic.

Srs question, am autist?
>>
>>17517292
What I am scared of is that this may be something I have to live with. I never wanted this, it just sort of happened. All I was trying to do the first time was to paint a verbal picture of a day in the person's life, then, BAM! I'm hit with such a vivid image it made my eyes water and a wave of energy washed over me. I could feel it, physically, all my body hair stood on end (arms, neck, back, even the hair on my legs, I could feel it against my jeans). That's when she said "yes" over my SB7. That was truly amazing, an intense but pleasant experience. Waht happened Friday night was the opposite, dark, violent, and violating. I felt like I had been victimized.
>>
>>17515746
>>17515777
>>17516570
Scientific explanation:
You guys are retards.
>>
>>17517305
If you are asking if I am autistic, the answer is no. And keep in mind, the times I have ran into inhuman entities have never been intentional. I have never been called to a case where someone straight up said "I think there is a fucking demon in my basement...." They will try to trick people. They will impersonate human entities, usually children, to get you to lower your guard then BAM they jump you and all hell breaks loose. People are getting scratched, objects are being thrown, or people are getting taken over and trying to hurt their friends.
There is the phenomena of "transferance" where a human ghost will force it's emotions on the living, but that's different from "possession".
>>
>>17517292
What if I tell it to go screw itself with a rusty pickaxe? Is that bad?
>>
Ok, I'm out for the night. please feel free to post any helpful information. I'll check back in the morning.
>>
>>17515812
>Ive been running on pure caffeine and Redline energy drinks
>I seem to have no energy to speak of. I feel drained since the incident, no matterbhow much I sleep. I have also been in a constant state of hunger as well.

Stop consuming massive amounts of caffeine. It's bad for you. Of course you feel like shit.

>no matter how much I sleep
Don't sleep too much either. Not good for you.
>>
>>17517056
>It's my life and I am scared to death.

>>17517181
>I am not scared of the things I deal with, I am scared of what may be happening to me because I don't understand it.
Then you act as if you have all the answers and know all these "inhuman entities" are capable of.

>Nothing is fucking with my soul, you need to get an understanding of what these things are capable of I think. I've dealt with the worst of what they can dish out and still won't stop doing what I do.
So you know the rules of "spectral existence?"

>>17517300
>and I don't believe in angels. I don't believe in "demons" either for that matter. You will notice I only use the term "inhuman" meaning there are, I believe, non-human spectral entities out there. I also think that early people's encounters with these things is what gave rise to the myths of "demons" and maybe even "angels" as every human culture has some sort of mythos of lesser spectral beings than their gods. I will say though, as far as inhuman entities go, I have never come across one who was nice.
You act as if labeling something with terms more compatible with the thinking of a modern human changes what is being described and labeled.
>those "demons" are really "non-human spectral entities"
>solved that mystery!

>I don't believe in demons
You think demons exist and call them something different

>>17516330
>I am an athiest by nature, and still believe that there is a physical, scientific explination for paranormal activity.
Of course any and all truths, all aspects of reality, all laws of the universe, can potentially be proven and understood scientifically given adequate tools for proper observation and measurement, etc. We are limited by current technology/comprehension.

The idea that anything exists outside nature is absurd. It's also absurd to think current widely accepted scientific models of the universe are entirely accurate and complete. Logically, there is plenty we haven't/can't yet prove empirically.
>>
You're asking about a paranormal thing but don't want paranormal answers? I don't know what you want if you don't exactly believe but have had encounters.
>>
>>17518272
OP, I think it's best to investigate, to experiment scientifically, from a neutral standpoint. Of course one shouldn't blindly believe any and every claim they hear. But one should also not inherently reject anything that doesn't fit their current view of reality. Most everyone's worldview has changed dramatically over their lives yet we are quite convinced that our current one is correct and we weer mere fools before. Logically, we should remember this fact and be cautious to wholly accept or reject theories.

Of course you are going to go into situations with prior knowledge and experience of how reality operates, so I'm not saying anyone should investigate phenomena as a complete blank slate. However, thinking the proper default position of a claim is false until proven true is erroneous. To be truly objective in observation, to be truly scientific, would be to subscribe to the principle that all claims/theories are neutral until tested.

Also:
>>17515740
>Demons aren't the little devils with pitchforks or the succubus from world of Warcraft. Theyre not something you can bind to your will. They're beings of pure energy, and much scarier than you care to imagine, I assure you that.

>>17516086
>"demons" are an allusion to something much harder to comprehend. just like old man "god" in the clouds. all of these religious figures are just allusions so the dumbest of the dumb can get the slightest understanding of what it actually is.

The nonhuman spectral entities you describe are identical to most every definition of "demon" and their equivalencies across cultures throughout time.

Perhaps they are entities that exist primarily in dimensions we cannot currently perceive, or only partially perceive. Perhaps they would be more accurately thought of as interdimensional forces rather than anthropomorphic, individual beings. Perhaps our perception of them is largely psychological, though not any less "real' than any physical object in your room.
>>
>>17518363
>>17517739
>First thing you need to understand is exactly what spirits, demons, and gods actually are. The spirit plane exists as a superimposition atop our own, at least part of it anyway. It's more or less completely undetectable by the basic five senses. Spirits and demons are manifestations of thoughts, ideas, emotions, and fears which reside on that plane. Under normal circumstances, you'd never encounter a spirit or demon, and most people never do, or if they do, they don't actually realize what has happened. There is no physical evidence of their existence, because they do not exist physically nor can they affect the physical world in any way. They may only be perceived by the mind, and only perceived clearly if your mind is attuned to the concept that entity represents. Because the mind is what controls the physical senses, the interference of a spirit or demon may cause one to think they are physically experiencing their presence, but it's literally all in their head. But just because it's all in their head doesn't automatically mean that the experience was completely imagined or never actually happened. You have to stop thinking in terms of what physically exists and start thinking of what is being perceived as existing.
>So which demons, spirits, and gods are the real ones? Well, they all are, to a degree. They're all concepts, ideas, beliefs, fears, emotions, etc. that humans come up or manifest automatically through our behavior or thoughts. The more powerful the demon or spirt the more influence it may have on one's mind, although the more powerful a spirit or demon, the more distant it becomes from the plane that is superimposed over our own reality meaning there is almost no chance of encountering something dangerous to your health/soul in the waking world. When aslep, our spirits/souls exist in both planes at once, so you may actually encounter something a bit more powerful while dreaming since you're deeper in the spirit realm.
>>
>>17518272
>>17518390
>>17518363
This is all completely off topic. I did not create this thread for theological debate, none of this is truly relevant to my problem. I am not looking to get into a whole argument about religion vs science here. The point is the issue I am having with these strange incidents of psychic contact, and if anyone else has ever experienced similar things. That's what I need help with, not labeling some of the things I come across in my work.
>>
>>17515746
>I've been a paranormal investigator for nine years
>I'm a completely logical and scientific researcher
>>
>>17517312
>What I am scared of is that this may be something I have to live with. I never wanted this, it just sort of happened

Hey, first replier here.
I have to contradict you here - you can't say you didn't want this when you have spent 7 years looking for it. You also said earlier in the thread that you are not worried and that you can handle it.

The "problem" here is that once you awaken to something you can't undo it. Knowledge or insight doesn't go away. Once you learn to ride a bike you don't forget how to do it, as they say.

The difference now to before your experience is that you are aware of what is happening. If you hadn't had this experience you would still think it was just a strong imagination. Your mental focus has changed, these things existed all along but you didn't sense them strong enough because you were thinking and focusing on something else.

Learning something new and realizing something can be scary.
>>
>>17518583
Hi OP. This one >>17518390 is exactly and 100% not off-topic. This is the beginning of what you need to know about the question you brought to us. This is what I would have said if anon had not already said it. What has also already been said is that you have, over time, been opening yourself to experiences. Now, you need to know what you are dealing with and how it can affect you, and what you can do about it.

To use an analogy as previous anon did about riding a bike, I would say it's a little more like learning to swim. You've spent years learning about one theory of swimming, now you've been thrown in well, only the shallows as it happens, you're having a direct experience of the water and you have to learn the practicalities in order to keep swimming. More later.
>>
Not only do we have another shit RP thread... we also have an OP that cringingly informs us that he's an expert in paranormal.

OP, real talk. I've seen a fucking ghost. Twice in fact. I even spoke to a fucking ghost, my mum was witness to it. We even found out who it was. So you making this dumbass thread actually insults me a little. It's lies. You're lying, to me. That insults me.

You know absolutely nothing about things paranormal and should cease being an RP dick. It's embarrassingly bad, OP.
>>
>>17515788
This is good. It means the experiment is having success.
>>
>>17516321
How would you classify and characterize those three classes?
>>
>>17518885
Actually, this isn't rp, asshat. Im being 100% honest here. I have been a paranormal investigator for over 9 years. I have been involved with over 60 cases and performed over 100 individual investigations. I am having this experience and it is really happening to me. Like I told the others, you don't believe me, that's fine, but you don't need to come to my thread and be a dick.
>>
>>17518753
I find no parallel with performing scientific research and investigation and me suddenly having this happen. I mean, nine fucking years and then just all of a sudden BAM? I didn't ask for or want this. I have always been happy I am not sensitive. It makes me the control, the baseline, the one who's perceptions aren't swayed.
>>
>>17518869
Im not bringing religious connotations into this. I don't need to hear about demons, angels, gods, etc. That is irrelevant and is not backed up at all bu the research I've done.
>>
>>17515746
>tells us he's an expert
>Ok /x/ I need some help.

Do you realise how dumb you look?

I don't actually think you do.

Show us evidence of something paranormal from your 9 years of fighting ghosts. All I see is bullshit.

What is the purpose of this thread?

>i'm dean winchester
>AMA
>>
>>17519366
Pretty much all humans are sensitive to some degree, although most are so weakand so distracted they do not even perceive it. Along the same lines, some entities are more powerful psychic "transmitters" than most. You probably just happened to run into a couple of the more powerful ones. Get over yourself. Lay off the caffeine, take some vitamins, and go for a run fatty.
>>
>>17519383

Castiel kinda ruined it imo. The angel shit gets boring.

I've always said it.. Supernatural needs a zombie season. Imagine Walking Dead with the Winchesters, Bobby and Crowley. Shit would be a fitting finale.
>>
>>17519366
>I find no parallel with performing scientific research and investigation and me suddenly having this happen. I mean, nine fucking years and then just all of a sudden BAM? I didn't ask for or want this. I have always been happy I am not sensitive

This "split vision" of yours is a hindrance to your understanding of what you're dealing with.

Let's use the example that you're a private investigator and not a ghost hunter. So people tell you to follow someone around to find out if he's cheating on his wife etc. You do this stuff over and over and think it's safe. Then one day the guy suddenly notices you and confronts you. It can get pretty intense.

Now would you say you were not looking for trouble? Just because it didn't happen before, it doesn't mean all your subjects are going to be nice and understanding when you get involved with them. You are investigating living things.
>>
>>17519936
Sounds even more homoerotic than usual.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.