[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Dune_1984_Poster.jpg (23 KB, 220x344) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dune_1984_Poster.jpg
23 KB, 220x344
So are demons real or nah? What are some sources to learn about demons? Is summoning and etc... Real or nah? Pls help.
>>
I mean I'm interested in the aspect of it.
>>
>>17513609
A Demon is a X that/who is against A.
>>
>>17513663
What?
>>
>>17513710
anon is saying that a "demon" is any thing or person opposed to another thing or person. It is subjective and arbitrary. You get it, or NAH?
>>
>>17513609
Yes. There really aren't any. Yes, you can summon a demon, but not how you think.
>>
>>17513790
Yeah I get it.
>>
>>17513806
I see.
>>
>>17513609
wait for a tripfriend, they're power and knowledge is far superior compared to us insignificant anons

if you dare, you can even summon them
>>
>>17513838
Thanks friend. I was stupid at first but have attained more knowledge.
>>
yeah its real, but if you cant see them you will feel silly as youd have to use a pendulum or something to communicate. would not reccomend being able to see them,, it puts a target on your back. btw if you have never seen at least a ghost.. then you prolly cant see them
>>
They exist as pure energy just as angels do. They are the unreal but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>
>>17513609
Demons are not worth talking about, mainly because they are cultural artifacts.

>>17513838
There are some smart people who post as Anon.
>>
>>17513609
Yes. There many books out there with general reliable information about them.
Summoning demons is possible and real. If you want to summon demons you can use The Book of Abramelin, but I suggest to you that you don't do it. Plus it takes months just to prepare.
>>
>>17515436
Why do you suggest not to do it?
>>17515379
I've never seen a ghost because I live in the middle of nowhere and haven't been to many places that supposedly gave ghosts.
>>
File: alex_grey2_925x1251.jpg (596 KB, 925x1251) Image search: [Google]
alex_grey2_925x1251.jpg
596 KB, 925x1251
>>17515540

Demons aren't the little devils with pitchforks or the succubus from world of Warcraft. Theyre not something you can bind to your will. They're beings of pure energy, and much scarier than you care to imagine, I assure you that.

Just don't. You won't find anything except fear and regret.
>>
>>17515740
I'm not afraid. I'm not really afraid of anything. It just really interests me.
>>
>>17513609
"demons" are an allusion to something much harder to comprehend. just like old man "god" in the clouds. all of these religious figures are just allusions so the dumbest of the dumb can get the slightest understanding of what it actually is.
>>
Paradise on my right, Hell on my left, and the angel of death behind me.
>>
>>17517435
Are those song lyrics?
>>
No, demons don't exist. Whoever tries to convince you otherwise better have some good evidence.
>>
>>17517473
No, they're from the Orange Catholic Bible.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.