[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoth tarot deck 1 card readings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5
File: tarshot2_full.jpg (66 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
tarshot2_full.jpg
66 KB, 640x462
done a few here last night,seemed to help a few out but had very little to go on.
ask a question ,leave a nickname i can use for your reading and i will draw you a single card from my original 1978 o.t.o (golden dawn) crowley/harris deck.
may offer crystal ball scrying towards the end of the week.maybe not.
>>
ill check back at half past and start answering questions in order,if i miss you its not deliberate,just remind me.
>>
Will I continue on my path and become my greatest Version this year?
>>
>>17496081
Should I worry for anything?
Jun
>>
Julian
Will things work out between us?
>>
>>17496081
Will my past always hunt me?

Venus
>>
File: $_1.jpg (29 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
29 KB, 400x302
do you have this card
>>
What does the future have in store for me?
>>
File: $_14.jpg (1 KB, 64x48) Image search: [Google]
$_14.jpg
1 KB, 64x48
>>17496114
no thats from a later repro deck
i have the oto card on the left
but my unicrusal hex card is black and red.
>>
Vlad
What's in store for me this and next month?
>>
just drinking my brew then well start
>>
>>17496081
Is he romantically interested in me?
Grace
>>
File: 20160321_222903-01.jpg (53 KB, 325x655) Image search: [Google]
20160321_222903-01.jpg
53 KB, 325x655
ok im starting.
>>
>>17496081
will I get a girlfriend this year? Feeling lonely here
:(
>>
Confused

I met someone a few months back and had a spiritual/psychic awakening from their presence. Will I ever see them again?
>>
>>17496094
princess of disks

yes,if you stay focussed.
>>
>>17496095
10 of disks wealth

no i see stability,but dont become complacent you can be your own worst enemy.
>>
>>17496109
2 of disks change

i think this relationship has met its natural conclusion,
>>
>>17496112
8 of swords interferance

yes you need to face your demons
>>
>>17496124
adjustment

i see you have much to achieve spiritually,the realisation that all is not as it seems like neo when you realise "it" is you will really begin to grow
>>
>>17496132
ace of swords

Like every Ace, it represents the unstructured primary matter of its suit, the undifferentiated unity, therefore the Ace of Swords is the beginning of thinking, a first idea, a first thought or impulse from the mind and the essence of the element of Air.

So the card can stand for a first idea or realization, a new view of things, or simply tell us that we should let our mind work rather than following our emotions only. It also reminds as that the Ace is only the seed, that it needs growing and experience to proceed.
>>
>>17496141
queen of wands

yes very,hes putty in your hands.
dont break his heart
>>
>>17496190
I don't think you understand, I've had a tremendous amount of personal and spiritual growth over the past through years and I'm not lost or on the brink of discovering what "it" is I'm just curious about the nature of the surprises that come along the way.
>>
I'll take one. Big change coming to my life this week.
>>
>>17496200
>>17496190
I didn't realize adjustment was a card, sorry I thought you were judging my question and giving personal advice.
>>
>>17496197
It's too bad he has a girlfriend.
He's closer with me though, we're long time friends. I'd rather not interfere or come between them. I just want him to be happy, if it's not with me, that's ok. I'll live.

Does he plan on breaking up with her to try and get with me?
>>
>>17496206
thats ok,the crowley deck has some cards named differently,it would seem you agree with the reading.
rephrase the question if you like.
>>
>>17496159
3 of wands virtue

yes be yourself and love will find you
>>
>>17496164
ace of wands

,i see you have to look within now to fan the spark into a flame,the power is within you.
you will meet on the astral plane.
>>
>>17496081
What does it says about my future?
>>
>>17496203
princess of swords
i asked regarding the nature of the change
things may not work out the way you see them
not a worse outcome just different somehow.
>>
>>17496230
no card

i see he wont or isnt planning to
hes not happy though and thinks he should be able to speak with her as he does you.
ultimately i see the decision is yours he wouldnt do it spontaniously but wouldnt need much coaxing
>>
will I be happy in current relationship if things were to get more serious?
>>
how would things turn out if i dropped everything and headed where i want to go?
>>
>>17496288
9 of disks gain

simply put yes
>>
>>17496287
This aligns with what the readers from /div/ have told me, thanks. You should come over to /div/ sometime :)
>>
Hello, I'd like to know how will things turn out with my crush.

Edward

Thanks!
>>
Will the supernatural impact my life?
Pannekoek
>>
>>17496315
linky?
>>
>>17496319
6 of wands victory

you will get what you desire
>>
>>17496329

>>17493756
And the irc is usually fairly active
>>
>>17496263

New job is the change. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17496295
10 of disks wealth

it would be good for you spiritually,and emotionally
allthough you will need to think of the practicalities still.
if finances are not an issue as in they wont be a source of anxiety then this will be a great move for you and in accordance with your higher will
"do what thou wilt"
the captcha was pics of rvs!
>>
do things look good for my love life for the next month?
>>
>>17496330
I'm
>>17496257
You skipped me
>>
>>17496333
thanks ill look in
>>
>>17496346
sorry...
princess of wands

i see you taking charge of your life,taking the tiger by the tail.
you have alot of potential energy untapped as of now that will come bursting forth.
when?
well thats up to you.
meditate.
>>
>>17496330
Thanks! That's pretty encouraging because things are pretty uncertain with her.
>>
>>17496364
Sick! Thanks!
>>
>>17496344
Money is an object at this point, if I were to move I would resort to certain methods that have worked well for a number of people in the past. I've felt this unnatural pull away from the squeaky clean beaten path because the people on it have nothing in common with me and everything surrounding this option seems so natural and comfortable despite the danger but I can't being myself to make the leap.
>>
>>17496371
np
glad to be of service
>>
>>17496378
the cards would agree your natural path of progression is to make this leap into "the unknown"
maybe the times not quite right,maybe shortly you will get that final push you need
>>
What will happen to me for the rest of this year? Any improvement or downgrade?
Ben
>>
>>17496347
The current thread is kind of fucked.. next one might be better
>>
>>17496385
Or the right opportunities will present themselves, either way it feels as if I have no choice in the matter
>>
>>17496418
cant fight fate
>>
>>17496390
ace of swords

start planting seeds for your future
this is a year you should be laying good foundations for future stability,but no no major changes on the cards
>>
>>17496424
It feels like I know you.
>>
>>17496393
yeah i saw lol
>>
>>17496437

you connect with someone on some level when you read for them, what country are you in ill dip into the deck again things are pretty quiet
>>
>>17496442
To me it feels like I'm talking with someone I've already met in person. United states. NY metro area.
>>
>>17496454
ill do a more in depth reading give me 10 mins
>>
>>17496486
Ok, thank you
>>
Hello. I would like a reading. I have no question. Just do a reading of me, please.
>>
I'm terrified of the future. Will the college I want accept me?
>>
What caused him to leave me and go with her?
>>
>>17496556
It was hair color...
>>
>>17496562
lmao chessy
>>
>>17496556
Things are exactly as they've been presented
>>
ad a nickname for a reading
>>
>>17496585
You skipped me, I'm:
>>17496327
>>
>>17496081
Hendrix

Will my relationship with G change in the future? Thank you
>>
>>17496486
Did you get around to this yet?
>>
>>17496619
If she's not the Scorpio... Then why bother.
Why do I keep seeing ing direct around you anon?
Is the Scorpio a banker maybe?
>>
>>17496502
the past - prince of cups

i see you have struggled to find yourself,and be true to yourself,you have had to put on a mask of sorts to fit in or play the role you think you need to,not to say your emotions are fajke or superficial,just that you have had to mask certain feelings or emotions maybe even from yourself

the present-queen of cups

i see you are just going along with things,that seem a distortion of your true will,the days come and go passing with no real momentum building.
energy flows through you with no real direction distorted into whatever role you have for that day,you are moved by the forces that act upon you from outside rather than what your inner voice is telling you.
somewhat disconnected spiritually to your higher self,take some time to rectify this,through a walk amongst nature or simple meditation.

the future-princess of cups

this is an interesting futere card,probably reflecting your current indecision,i see you feel obligated to stay where you are on onme hand you feel your spirit crying to leave,on the other you will feel selfish,or feel you will be seen as indignant if you leave.
she also speaks of dreaming and being carried away on the tide,the "final push" could come but it may well be a push in the wrong direction.
overall i would suggest you make a decision yourself dont wait for the push,maybe theres another option you havent given much thought to?
you really are at a cross roads,and all these big ideas and dreams will remain just that without action.

conclusion.

take a day on your own to go somewhere anywhere,the park,by the river,somewhere you dont reguarly go and think things over logically and realistically,starting this new phase of your life will be good for you i stand by the first reading in that regard,but i worry you will go about in the wrong way,i dont know all your circumstances,just be sure to not drift into the wrong path.
you will leave.
do it right
>>
>>17496081
Dont need my cards read but would love advice, I have been learning the thoth tarot for a month or so and some things are clearer than others.

In the golden dawn spread, which the booklet suggested, I have trouble understanding how cards affect others in the respective 5 groupings. Are there any rules of thumb that you would recommened, beyond the basics in the booklet?.

Do you use the GD spread? Can you suggest any slightly less complex spreads?

Any suggestions for books or resources? So far I have read the book of thoth, Lon Duquette's guide to the thoth tarot, and dion fortune's mystical quaballah(this one was very unique and clear in describing the cards quabalistic relevancies)

I would particularly appreciate a suggestion of a solid astronomy resource that would be relevant to the tarot, the zodiac seems to be the aspect of the tarot that I am most ignorant

Also now that ive written all this, I changed my mind! Id like a read, how will this new job pan out?
>>
>>17496613
ace of wands

not unless you seek it out
>>
>>17496619
3 of cups abundance

yes for the better,but all that emotion can spill over and manifest in negative ways if not channeled correctly
>>
>>17496677
Thanks.
>>
>>17496625
I dont get it brother man
>>17496690
Thank you
>>
>>17496554
Op, please don't skip me!
>>
>>17496667
hi i use the gd spread reading for myself as described in crowleys book of thoth.

theres some good tips herehttp://www.corax.com/tarot/ for people just starting out,i have been using this deck years and was taught by a knowledgeable mentor
i am by no means an expert the deck still throws up some cunundrums that require the use of intuition and actually reading the cards,the illustrations have much symbology that can unlock the meaning.
when reading for other people in depth i use the same method as described in israel regardies complete golden dawn system of magic.
also all the spreads shown here are legitimate for the thoth deck and i have used most at 1 time or another,as taught to me by my mentor
http://www.crowley-thoth.com/
hope that helps
>>
>>17496728
give me a nickname to use for your draw
>>
>>17496761
thats great, thanks!
>>
Luis Yasser
>>
>>17496081
Luis Yasser
>>
do you think A is a good choice?
Will
>>
>>17496770
thoth is the only deck i have ever used,people say its not for beginners and theres a bit of snobbery about it in some circles,this is nonsense of course the deck is only as complicated as you make it,if you see what i mean,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHNtnV_WMOHYRQKGR-UJ01A
there you go consider that a heads up-free 6 part course.
>>
>>17496766
Hi, I'm >>17496330 >>17496319
If you don't mind could you tell me how does she feel about me right now?
>>
>>17496771
prince of wands

i see anxiety.
i see your fears leading you.
i honestly have no answer right now about college but the card would suggest you would benefit from taking a breath and letting the universe do its thing,
your impatience leads to stress which manifests as anxiety.
things will be fine listen to your intuition.
>>
>>17496792
shes somewhat unaware of the possibilty of romance she hasnt considered it,but she will be into it when the penny drops.
maybe she thinks your out of her league,shes lacking a bit of confidence maybe?
>>
>>17496766
Eden! Call me Eden!
>>
Should I pursue biology as my major?
Charlotte
>>
Tapo
>>
General reading please

Tapo
>>
>>17496784

I feel that the thoth deck favors geometric over human forms and maybe that along with its (relatively, when compared to the RWS) dense symbolism makes it perhaps seem diffiicult, inhuman, or unrelateable to the beginning reader and the beginning querent, especially the querent.
But of course thats also the thoth's beauty, the fact that it is more malleable and a more open an full expression of each cards complex potential.

Its also the only deck ive used. I just got into Kabbalah so i read alot about it for 2 years then worked up the courage in my ex catholic heart to buy a tarot deck, then it took me 6 months to start to actually use the deck.

Thanks for more links! I dont really have other people to ask about tarot and mysticism so I feel that I learn so much every time I actually to people when I find them.
>>
>>17496863
yes i think theres a chapter dedicated to geomancy in israel regardies book,or maybe it was in crowleys magick in theory and in practice,another great book and easy to comprehend especially by crowleys standards.
the thoth deck really does speak to you,as you learn more about the system they come from(golden dawn/o.t.o) the more atuned you become to that stream urgo the easier it will become to read the cards and understand theire relativity to each other.
when it comes to path working and self reading there is no better deck-imo fwiw
i think one never really masters the thoth its a 50/50 thing you have to work with it-with being the operative word.
>>
>>17496837
7 of cups debauch

if you do it will be very trying,maybe its not your vocation.
>>
>>17496917
Oh dear can you give me any advice on what to major in?
>>
>>17496846
6 of disks-success
Having experienced both the bad and good sides, gain and loss, you has achieved a wiser attitude towards material concerns. Nothing is taken for granted so easily anymore, and losses won't be taken for the end of the world. The material wealth is viewed in its actual value, not higher than it is, and not lower when we actually had expected more.
>>
>>17496783
>>17496930

May have missed mine, if you dont mind.
>>
>>17496929
what are your options?
>>
>>17496936
I dunno was maybe thinking dance? Honestly I'm not even sure
>>
>>17496932
prince of swords

i would say no.
this A is contrary to what is best causing an imbalance,upset,confusion.
>>
>>17496947
Thank you.
>>
>>17496945
i asked if dance was right
result: 5 of disks worry

so i think this may lead to some sort of strife,maybe parents would not approve?

so i asked the cards to reveal something of your nature to aid your decision
result-the magus(magician)
i can only relay to you what the card means have a read and meditate on what it means for you the cards dont lie
The Magician represents consciousness, action and creation. He's the symbol for the idea of manifestation - the possibility of making an idea come true. He gives meaning and direction to life, and he reminds us that the emotional and creative powers of our souls must have a physical basis to be of real use. Powers unused are powers non-existant, we have to set them free in order to use them, and to gain and renew. The Magician is related to the Mercurius of alchemy.

The Magician shows that we're aware of the power in life, he can be a symbol for all the creative skills and ideas inside. Most people don't really act, they just react, being driven from one situation to the next. The Magician tells that a power is ready to use as soon as it is recognized, to see and go the own way.

The negative side of the card could mean that the free run of energy is blocked, that we can feel the enery but can't use it. This could mean fear and restlessness, even the fear to go insane. Energy tends to explode when not finding a ventile.
Finally there's a negative aspect in the abuse of energy.
>>
no more redings tonight,its been a pleasure

peace.
>>
>>17496976
Thank you!!!
>>
>>17496818
While I've been clear to her that I want to go out with her, she has replied that she's too anxietious to start anything right now. Thanks.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.