[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Raydar - Evil Squad.jpg (92 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Raydar - Evil Squad.jpg
92 KB, 700x700
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17490314
>>
File: zard.jpg (118 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
zard.jpg
118 KB, 960x540
>>17493756
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
I'm going to be doing a few tarot readings. We'll see how it goes. Give me your query and any relevant information.
>>
>>17493770
tell me something?

anything you'd like.

for me this is a game.
>>
>>17493770
I have an interview coming up.
How will I do?
>>
>>17493770
Male 20 Gemini

Give advice to get rid of my issues, I'm very angry at the world
>>
>>17493770
female
romance reading plaase
>>
>>17493762
That just doesn't make much sense though considering he's the one that keeps pushing me away. He's directly stated he doesn't want to be with me, yet what you're saying says something else. I've made it absolutely clear to him I'm there for him, but he refuses to open up to me at every turn, and he always just closes himself off. This is where we butt heads, I think it's because I say something that hits a part of him deep down, so he immediately goes into defense mode and pushes me away as fast as possible.

I just don't know what to do. Every time I try to discuss this stuff with him, he pushes me away. I know what I'd get from the relationship: someone that's my exact ideal.

But he refuses to open to me no matter what I do.
>>
>>17493770
Female
What is he thinking when he looks at me?
>>
File: Geomancy.jpg (2 KB, 140x116) Image search: [Google]
Geomancy.jpg
2 KB, 140x116
Hey guys I just manged to perfect this method of geomancy that grants wishes and I'm now going to be taking requests
I just need you to fill out the following
Wish:
Name:
Someone you love like a family member or pet:
>>
>>17493756

>17493692
>17493709

Whoever was requesting short and unnerving stories, I am still lurking.
>>
>>17493803

>>17493692
>>17493709

Whups lol
>>
>>17493791
Also, I don't think he has an obsession with me. It's more like, despite the arguments we get into, he'll just come back later trying to act like nothing happened. But it's not like he messages me obsessively.
>>
>>17493770

Will things play out the way I feel like they are going to, and when are they going to happen?

I am referencing a personal event that will happen to me, and help me out alot.
>>
>>17493801
How does this shit works?
>>
>>17493801
Wish: My last ex-girlfriend. Kek.
Name: Brent
Love: My mom, yo.
>>
>>17493829
Like I said I've been perfecting this method of magick for the past 4 years and finally manged to pull it off all you have to do is fill out the form and I will cast the magick on you.
>>
>>17493791
that makes perfect sense to me. He can rely on you to be there for him to the limit of his needs. He can tell you what he wants, get the support he wants, and then cut you off when you get too close.

He has some major issues with family I think, and you share that so you feel a connection. However I think his issues have left him guarded and wounded, whereas yours have left you seeking connection. The relationship is very convenient for him because he can get exactly as much as he needs since youre willing to give it, but he only has to give as much or as little as he wants and not go to a scary place.

I think theres some commitment issues there as well.

I think my advice still stands, if you two cant form some kind of agreement on exactly what you're both giving and getting from this, and walk side by side, its time to let one another know that there's still feelings, and neither one is forgetting the other, but its time to move on so both of you can grow again. Both you in finding someone who can meet your requirements, and him, in finding a way to support himself emotionally.

Again I wish this was better news, but I see a lot of personal work on his end, and I see this situation lasting a long time if there is not a clean resolution to the emotions.
>>
>>17493801
i wish my crush will ask me out
freya
loli
>>
>>17493845
Why do you need me to post the relationship of someone special to me? will it affect our relationship in any way?
>>
>>17493815
it's not that kind of obsession, Im just using that word to convey like... intensity and focus. Its not a crazy stalker thing, its like....

Its like youre a whirlpool hes caught in, he keeps coming back around and around because hes caught in it. He comes in, he pushes out, only to get puled back in again, over and over, this is likely to continue and get worse unless a resolution is come to.
>>
>>17493843
nigger you kidding you just traded your ex gf for your mom... what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>17493780
For you I just got the Fool, cause that's what you are.

>>17493781
Here's the issue here. You're having WAY too many doubts. You need to be direct and confident in your approach. I know, it sounds obvious, but this is what the cards are telling me. Less worry, you have no reason to worry. You are intelligent, and thoughtful, and logical. You can juggle a lot, and you're eager. You also have luck on your side, trust me. Have faith in the way things will turn out. Even if it's not this interview, in this situation overall, you're on a good path IF you have confidence. That is the ultimate key here. Forget all the fears, put them aside as much as you can.

You even got the Wheel of Fortune in your reading which is a great sign. But if you don't have faith in yourself you won't be working to the best of your abilities.
>>
>>17493843
Alright my good man, the magick has been cast you must now make a blood offering to Nergal by slitting your mothers throat by 3:33 or Nergal will curse you.
>>
>>17493803
>>17493814
I'm sorry Anon, I stated that I was only going to perform the one reading. Someone beat you to the punch.

I read and liked your OC though. Black sheep eh? Do you think they are some sort of ill-omen or sign?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also, here is a thing I wrote forever ago:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy
>>
>>17493770
Love reading? Female, Libra
>>
>>17493863
Woops. Sorry mom. I didn't know. :(

RIP in Peace. :(
>>
>>17493854
>>17493801
ask me out the next time he sees me*
>>
>>17493869

gee, you didn't mention we might have to kill people love for our wishes to be granted
>>
>>17493854
the magick has been cast you must now make a blood offering to nergal by slitting your loli's throat by 3:33 or nergal will curse you.
>>
>>17493872
dude you honestly would trade your mom for your ex gf ?
>>
>>17493876
But my mom's 6 hours away. I'll never make it in time. Can I send an assassin?
>>
>>17493880
Not my problem..looks like you are fucked lad!
>>
>>17493847
>>17493859
I see... I guess, in truth, I want to be able to help him out of it, but that makes sense. Only, recently, I did kind of tell him I wouldn't give anymore. I told him to either man up and date me or stop trying to get affection out of me, in a blunt way.

A part of me worries if I did more harm than good by doing that.
>>
>>17493879
>I didn't know. :(
>didn't know. :(
>:(
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>17493880
CURSEEEE YOUUUU NEERRRGGGAALLLL!!!
>>
>>17493884
>lad
BV IS THAT YOU >:(
>>
>>17493868
Very fitting.
>>
>>17493887
By the power of Greyskull. :(
>>
>>17493847
I'm glad you're well! I'm going to go back to recluse mode but will be on skype.
>>
>>17493885
Right, you want to help him, he wants you to help him. Notice the part of this equation that's missing? When do you get helped? Where is the return?

You may have hurt him, but at some point you must defend yourself in these matters. One of the things you are going to learn, being a reader, being a healer, being a helper, being the way that you are... is that sometimes people have to help themselves, you can put your hand out but if they dont pull themselves up you run the risk of them pulling you down with them. Give a reasonable effort, love them, forgive them, but do not let them drag you under if they refuse to come up to meet you.

Im sorry that it's an unhappy situation at the moment, but like I said at the beginning this either requires a mutual understanding and commitment or a clean break with fond things remembered, and a clear path ahead.

>>17493867
Thank you very much, hope it hit more than it missed. Ive been told Im good with tea.
>>
>>17493876
pls no bv
>>
>>17493912
Too late I already cast the magic lad, You either do it or you are fucked...
>>
File: 000.jpg (37 KB, 511x340) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
37 KB, 511x340
>>17493898
>>
>>17493870

Oh, sorry. I tend to try and nab readings as quickly as possible to avoid having to wait forever.

I honestly don't know what it was, I don't trust my mind at all with that hallucination. Couldn't tell you either way.
>>
>>17493786
What I see in your life right now is... a lot of deceit and regret, manipulation, looking at all the things you don't have and really dwelling on it, and it gives room for all the bad parts of you as a person, and especially as a gemini, to come out in an attempt to get back some semblance of balance.

I feel like there are some things in your life you're trying to synthesise, to make work together, but they won't. It's impossible. You may need to try a different tactic. A lot of the cards are suggesting an inner journey, self-development: the Hermit, for example.

I see in your future serious issues with communication, and a break down of things you're trying to hold together. Your world being turned upside down... Your advice to try and keep things together is to stop trying to walk the tightrope between different aspects of the issue. You need to make a choice, and you should open up to other people and let them help you. You're going to be carrying a huge weight for a while, while you go on an inner journey (if you so choose to take it).

I'm not really able to fully grasp this one part of the reading... Star reversed, combined with the page of wands and Devil. A dream crushed by your own desires? Maybe you're being led down the wrong path, and need to look inside you to see what you truly desire. Maybe that's where your happiness lies.

That's what I see, you being led in the wrong direction, trying to do something that can't happen, and somewhat isolating yourself in the process. You need to backtrack, look inside yourself, and see where you went wrong.
>>
>>17493915
y u do this
>>
>>17493868
Thank you!
I will be very confident!
>>
>>17493915
bv, i thought we was cool, bruh
>>
>>17493928
Because lad, I fucking hate all of you especially malprig.
>>
>>17493915
here is my wish:
Name: some random lad
Wish: for you to be well
Something i love :You
what now faggot?
>>
>>17493936
i dont know who that is but i was always nice to you and prayed for your friend
>>
>>17493911
I see what you're saying. There wouldn't be return in my case, I wouldn't receive love back. I'd be giving it all and not getting anything.

This admittedly kinda sucks. I'm just not sure exactly where to go from here. He's very... hard to talk to about emotional things, because of reasons you've stated. I want to bring what you said up with him, but I think it'll turn out for the worst. I just... don't know how to feel about it. My love for him is honestly unconditional, but he seems to be unable to give love back.

Thank you, really. I feel the clean break would be the best way of going about it. My question is, though, do you feel if we do do a clean break, there'd be a possibility of our paths crossing again, in the form of lovers? Or is this all just a lost cause?
>>
>>17493925
There's also something else, actually... something about someone getting between other people. Is it cheating? Or an argument? I see a king of wands that's causing some conflict. So... I'm not sure what to say, but you need to be careful about getting in the middle of that. I'd recommend getting out of it.
>>
>>17493766
It's midnight and I'm still going, how are you? I don't need much sleep on a regular basis, and I am feeling great right now. I hope you are doing the same.

Arthur
M
Leo
Curly brown hair, skinny, white but not pale. Young.
Florida, USA

Just a general reading, please.

If you must have a question format, will the things that I see happening happen, and will they happen in the way I see them happening?
>>
Welp. Looks like I've got four hours to live. Wat do?
>>
>>17493950
PARTY HARD
>>
>>17493950
Call your ex right now and tell her you love her!
>>
>>17493951
PARTY TILL YOU PUKE
>>
the magick has been cast you must now make a blood offering to Nergal by slitting my throat by 3:33 or Nergal will curse you.
>>
>>17493963
LMFAO! I can't stay mad at this guy!
>>
>>17493963
ok, so if i slit your throat will you be well?
>>
>>17493963>

forgot to tag your post
>>
>>17493970
Yes I will have my wounds healed and it will be just like I wasn't injured at all.
>>
>>17493944
well this isnt about being lovers, or being friends or being there for one another, this is specifically about the give and take of support and energy.

He has needed you, and you have been there. Now you need him, and the question is whether he can be there for you in that capacity.

This doesnt mean y'all cant get your swerve on or be friends, but do realize that if he is incapable of making that connection that you need for a deeper romantic relationship, even incapable of TALKING about it with you... I think you know it's not going to work on that level.

What it is if it's not that ideal romantic relationship is up to the two of you, but you must be cautious and not give too much of yourself if you're not seeing the return.

I know this is hard to hear especially of someone you love, but they are often the most guilty of this particular offense.

I still think a small token of your affection and time together, shared, one for you and one for him, and a break of the emotional relationship element is healthiest. It will give you something to recognize he did see it, it will give him something to remember you care, and it will free you to keep moving.

I hate to advocate breaking something off, but if its causing this much pain to you, then he is hurting too if he has an ounce of care for you which I am confident he does.

Its either got to be amended and cleared up that you need something from him, or the relationship needs to change definitively, if that means completely breaking it off, then thats what it means, otherwise the relationship needs to be defined for their to be healing.

>>17493901
glad to see youre around.
>>
>>17493977
could i get a love reading if u have the time??
>>
>>17493977
SEVIS! I'm from the other thread, you told me about the short blonde girl and theater, and Amanda. I thought that didn't make any sense at the time but I realized how stupid I was! I DO know a girl named Amanda who fit your physical description exactly. She has a boyfriend though.
>>
>>17493963
bv you ok?
>>
>>17493963
Interesting read. I feel what you're saying.

I think I know what to do now. But, sadly, my actions aren't changing from before. Rather, this just reaffirmed what I was doing before.

Kinda shite, but eh, I'll live.

Thank you, though.
>>
>>17493894
>>17493912
That's not me. He's run that troll in his own threads before. Last time he asked if you have a pet and told the anons to sacrifice their pets.
>>
>>17493946
>>17493925
your reading is kinda confusing since its hard for me to rerlate to some of the things you are saying or maybe im so blinded that i cannot see them, how knows.
>looking at all the things you don't have and really dwelling on it
this is the only part i can relate to. I just want to feel loved by someone.
Family doesnt count, they dont love me as a person or wouldnt do it as much if i were some random person.
I dont feel part of my friends, i dont feel part of my generation at school, i feel like an outsider everywhere.
I dont even know how to start this jorney you speak of.

i dont know what this dream that you are speaking of could be. i just want gf and get out of my house and in a position where they stop pestering me.
Also i dont see nothing about someon getting between people, i dont have that kind of conflict right now
>>
File: Fangs.jpg (235 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
Fangs.jpg
235 KB, 2048x1896
>>17494008
>>17493941
wow man, thats mean.
i only wanted you to be well, i was preparing my knife to slit your throat
>>
>>17494002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
>>
>>17493789
Something about this reading doesn't seem right to me. Is there something more to it?

Either way, what I get is that there's a lot of timidity on your end, even though the card I got for you was The Lovers. It's on your mind, but you're not really confident to do something about it. Or perhaps you're fine with the romance part, but there's something about you that you're not willing to be honest about...

There is a strong foundation for your next or current relationship. You're eager to get things started, the spark is there (or will be), and there's a strong foundation. But something is off... are you denying something you know isn't right with the relationship?

Be careful that you're not just thinking with your head, with logic, because you don't want to lose passion or honesty in your life over a partner, especially if you're planning marriage.
>>
>>17493963

why does everyone think this is bv? because of the word "lad"?
>>
>>17493992
well, don't tread on someone elses feet brother, but that is a weird amount of coincidence.

Keep an eye on the situation, perhaps just be there for her right now make sure that you are present in her life, see what happens from there.

Really though I get the impression that if you force the issue because "the crazy person with the bones online told me too!" youre going to either push her away at best, or get punched in the gob at worst, so play it chill. This may take a little while, if its meant to manifest, it will.
>>
I'm not concerned. Enki and Marduk have got my back.

>>17494014
KEK.
>>
>>17494012
Like I said, that's not me

>>17494016
Apparently; there are a few indicators in writing style that it's not me, though.

Also, I would never tell someone to sacrifice their adorable kittens.
>>
>>17494022
Did you see my post?

>>17493947
>>
>>17494024
Yay!
>>
>>17494017
Haha okay, I'll be sure to take it slow. Thanks again.
>>
File: 31068755.jpg (29 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
31068755.jpg
29 KB, 320x213
>>17494004
please take care of yourself.

Im sorry that the reading was not more positive, but understand that as my querent, my concern is for your wellbeing. I would like the best possible outcome for him as well, but I am going to read to protect you first. Even if its not sunshine and rose petals.

Until he is more emotionally developed, or open, or you can figure out what the hell is keeping him so closed off and smash it to pieces, you would do well to protect yourself from emotional injury sister. I don't like the term "energy vampire" but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its probably a duck.
>>
>>17494008
>>17494022
should we be worried?
>>
>>17494010
No one knows how to start that journey when they're in the middle of that emotional crisis. It's like... you need to really evaluate what your goals are in life, who you are as a person, what you want, how to get it... but you have to do it very honestly, clearly. You need to spend some time seriously thinking but also not letting yourself get swept up in isolated thinking. That's why you need to open up to friends and try to connect with some community. That break down of communications, or your continued denial of your need for it, will hurt you significantly.

What I think the part about dreams means, now that you've described your situation more, is that you lack one and need to look into yourself to find it. The Star is a really significant card, something you really want in your life, a star of some kind to essentially lead you through the darkness. Usually a long term goal.

There's no easy solution to your problem. You need to think about it and figure out yourself where the issues are and how to solve them. If I were to tell you, in this case, it wouldn't help you. You'd just say "I don't know about that, I don't know what to do..." and so on. That's why it's a matter of you really self-analyzing and realizing where you are and where you're going.
>>
>>17494033
>should we be worried?
of course not, the "silver bullet" to kill a troll is just to avoid feeding it, they whither up and die without sustenance.
>>
File: tumblr_mvyyf521BF1qjrjuto1_500.gif (939 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvyyf521BF1qjrjuto1_500.gif
939 KB, 500x514
>>17494030
Nah I feel you.

Honestly, I appreciate readers that aren't afraid to give the bad. Most of my readings have been somewhat negative, but I always offer advice on how to improve the situation. You've done the same for me.

Tomorrow at some point, I'll give you a tarot reading. I'd do it tonight but I need to sleep soon-ish.
>>
>>17494016
Yes lad
>>
>>17494024
b.v. can you scry me and tell me if you think im attractive

im a girl btw
>>
>>17494047
giving the bad straight up is bad form for a reader.
Even if you pull the worst reading ever for the most screwed up person ever, you try and spin it towards a helpful answer.

Even if its the tower and the devil, death, judgement and the ten of swords or whatever.. no matter how grim you need to give them a path, a positive, and a way forward.

Readers who are more experienced will understand why I say this, as will magicians.
>>
>>17493797
The Fool reversed
The Hermit reversed

You're a loner he's not interested in risking a commitment to.
>>
>>17494062
Show me your feminine dick mate :^)
>>
>>17493947
>>17494026
Sorry, I was busy being cursed/threatened elsewhere in the thread! Such is a typical day posting on 4chan, lol.

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Repairing the Damage":

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.
Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days.
After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair. This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay. Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective. This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.

CONSIDER:

Setting right the father's ruins, The son receives honors.

Next, the hexagram for "Gentle Restraint":

Winds of change high in the Heavens:
Air currents carry the weather. Dense clouds blow in from the West, but still no rain. The Superior Person fine tunes the image he presents to the world.

Small successes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.
>>
>>17493828
In 6 days, and there will be change, but not in the way you're hoping. It will be because a wands energy type of person (you or someone else) isn't helping or being cooperative here.

Fair warning, time predictions are just something I do for fun - I have no idea if they work. Come back and tell me if it does.

>>17493770
>>17493871
That's all I can do for now, sorry guys. Maybe more later.

EmpathAU will probably be around to do some soon.
>>
>>17494075
>feminine dick
Are you from discord chat?
>>
Also, not doing any readings. Got some weird ass entities that followed me from the park, and they like to leech beautiful and functional energy. And that's my power-combo. Weird coincidence.
>>
>>17494086
We have a discord? Shit nig link me to that.
>>
>>17494081
Ah okay I understand :( I'm just worried because I saw the man I loved and he seemed quite resentful of me and I'm scared about us... but OK... I'll wait until next time!
>>
>>17494089
Sucks to be you. :(
>>
>>17494091
Not yet anyway. So feminine dick is a meme? I thought it was only from the discord chat.

>>17494094
No kidding.
>>
>>17494092
Trust me, Empath is a good reader, if he's around soon (he should be). :)
>>
>>17494075
ask nerger
>>
>>17494081
Thank you!
>>
>>17494035
i have been thinking i might go bad one day
I care too much about other people, it has gotten me nowhere but many people isnt deserving of it
im afraid maybe one day i will stop caring altogether, there is not much that ties me to society
>>
>>17494096
We do now,now get in here lads and show off your feminine dicks https://discord.gg/0tsJtR3jMjQPNUQZ
>>
>>17494079
No problem! I just thought you hadn't seen it. Thank you!
>>
>>17494109
>https://discord.gg/0tsJtR3jMjQPNUQZ
oshi-- show us your feminine dicks man
>>
>>17494008
>>17494024
Thanks for not cursing me BV!

I knew we cool bruh! :D
>>
>>17494104
You need to find something that ties you. Sometimes we go through our early years being very misanthropic. Most people can share feelings like that, especially on a place like this, I'm sure. But if you're a good person, as you get more life experience and become emotionally healthy and learn more about the world, you realize how much you care and how much good you can do. You can save lives, if you want to.

Either way, I think it will come in time, over the next few years, if you're open to allowing change, and if you think about your life and your choices. Maybe try some philosophy?
>>
File: latest[1].png (270 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
270 KB, 512x384
Other guy is a troll?
>>
>>17494109
can you make a thread with this kik >>17493801
>>
>>17494123
Meh, the troll made things mildly interesting for a spell (kek). 100+ posts in this thread and I've only had one reading to do!
>>
>>17494062
Some men like breasts, and some men like butts; some favor faces, but I would say what truly intrigues me is a girl who speaks sweetly.

In other words, post voice :^)

>>17494033
Not likely
>>
>>17494138
how did he make things mildly interesting for a spell?
>>
>>17494138
My good sir you talk as if I'm not here
>>
>>17494142
Can you give me a reading? Looking to know about my future regarding finance and love.
>>
>>17494024
please, I need a reading.
My name is María and my date of birth 10/14/94
>>
>>17494145
Well, maybe not for anyone else, but I was bored!

>>17494148
You may as well not be, fgt. XD

But thanks for the lulz! XD
>>
>>17494158
no problem, I enjoy handing out the lulz
>>
>>17494162
>make a thread in /r9k/ with same post
>cross post here so we can see it
>????
profit
>>
I need a love reading from anyone :) so lonely!
>>
File: 3AQ8SLT79G-10.png (7 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
3AQ8SLT79G-10.png
7 KB, 300x250
>>17494008
Hey bv bb

>Also, I would never tell someone to sacrifice their adorable kittens.
That's right, you you don't sacrifice them. You're supposed to fuck them.
>>
>>17494142
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gthaiQy6nB

pls no bully
>>
>>17494202
Yo wtf, I was expecting a greasy neckbeard lisp but instead I was so pleasantly surprised...
>>
Hello friends how are we all to-...
>>17494202
...What a weird thread
>>
>>17494202
bret is that you
>>
>>17494202
Hahaha, that wasn't me. I can't wait to hear it...
>>
>>17494202
>>17494210
>>17494224
>>17494226
>>17494228
OMG MY SIDES! @ that Vocaroo!

I <3 this thread so much. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>17494232
post your vocaroo query in the thread ill give you a reading
>>
can i use a spell to get my ex to love me?
>>
>>17494247
If you're anything like me when I first asked that very same question, you've got a long, hilarious journey ahead of you! Enjoy the trip! :D
>>
File: waiting.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>17494202
>>17494142
b.v. please respond
>>
>>17494250
did it work tho
>>
>>17494247
>>17494250
But go ahead and do blood magic honey jar candle spells and sell your own mother's life. It'll keep you busy, laughing, and it's worth a shot, right? :D
>>
>>17494150
Not feeling up to reading right now, sorry

>>17494169
I think it would be rather uninteresting to see a thread full of pls gib gf and death to normies.

>>17494186
Just...why?

>>17494202
Haha, that one made me laugh. I appreciate a sense of humor, so feel free to email me.

>>17494232
I'm not sure what you mean by love creating, but I'm curious. Feel free to explain it over email:
[email protected]

>>17494224
ikr?
>>
>>17494234
Hey Bret can I show you my favourite hentai

>>17494267
:)
>>
>>17494262
Yes, it did! We will all get our waifus in less time than it takes to serve a felony prison sentence!
>>
>>17494186
>>17494267
because a cat is fine too
>>
>>17494262
>>17494247
I have a honey jar spell going right now and I haven't seen results yet - that being said, they are slow. All the testimonials I read said it works.

I have a feeling it will work soon.

>>17494265
Do you feel love when you light a candle?
>>
>>17494265
>>17494273

nigga i aint cuttin' myself or sellin' my mom's life

well maybe on the mom part my mom is a cunt

but i aint doin' anything that's taking me to jail

i just wanna light up some candles and shit and scream to whatever love god i need
>>
>>17494275
Meow

I'm kidding though I love cats. Even if I owned a strap-on I wouldn't fuck one.
>>
>>17494272
My body is ready.

>>17494278
>Do you feel love when you light a candle?
Since my other hand is usually on my penor when I am lighting it, I suppose, yes, in a way, I do "feel" "love".
>>
File: 1418615610876.jpg (45 KB, 373x379) Image search: [Google]
1418615610876.jpg
45 KB, 373x379
>>17494247
Why would you even want to do that? How could you live with the knowledge that your partner only loves you because of the spell? That's not love. You're just a selfish prick.
>>
File: loq5o7RD4N1qzl8s1o1_400.gif (482 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
loq5o7RD4N1qzl8s1o1_400.gif
482 KB, 350x197
>>17494287
It's really good. I think bv will appreciate it too

http://crocotube.com/videos/hentai-tits-grow-huge-as-they-fill-with-milk/
>>
>>17494279
Yeah, just do that honey jar spell. The blood is totally optional. And cut yourself? Just pick a scab! We have a saying where I come from: "Don't be a pussy." XD
>>
>>17494291
What is/was your relationship with your mother like? :/
>>
>>17494303
She kind of just leaves me at home all day
>>
>>17494291
>>17494303
I kid! :p

I <3 Walter.
>>
File: night.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>17494303
Can I hear your voice for real?
>>
>>17494306
So you'll be unsupervised when I show up in my van?
>>
is servos still herE?
>>
>>17494224
Are your feelings for Chiro confused now?
>>
>>17494314
Hopefully ;)

I almost got abducted once, but I think I screamed too loud.
Boys wanted the sexy times
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 207x200
>>17494267
Just...wut.
>>17494325
Pic related
>>
>>17494327
Yeah, no.

Get the fuck out of here. You're some 16 year old girl who is seriously considering putting a spell on someone else because you can't handle the fact that someone might not want to be with you. Seriously, get some fucking perspective. You're considering turning this guy into your own little love slave. If you honestly think you "love" him when you're so much as considering controlling him in such a manner, you're just wrong. You don't love him.

Anyone uses love spells aren't searching for love. They're searching for a slave.
>>
>>17494311
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TmPh0LM2qC
>>
>>17494344
Replied to wrong post.
>>
File: wat.jpg (30 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
30 KB, 960x540
>>17494334
can you detect my aura thru my voice? :^)
>>
>>17494350
Never done a voice reading before, I guess I could try?
>>
>>17494354
Empath could I get a love reading when you have the chance :) I have a person on mind... I'm not sure wetter I should pursue them or not? Should I try to stay in their lives or should I just back off? Thanks!
>>
>>17494267
bv did you like the hentai?

>>17494344
What? I'd never consider infringing upon someone's free will. I'm not the anon who you were responding to earlier.
>>
File: witch_doctor_by_indiron-d73d72x.jpg (246 KB, 620x800) Image search: [Google]
witch_doctor_by_indiron-d73d72x.jpg
246 KB, 620x800
>>17494317
if you mean me, yes.
Got a bit tired there and sort of withdrew for awhile.
>>
>>17494327
My van only visits quiet girls.

And you're actually into that hentai? Oh. MY.
>>
>>17494272
>>17494291
>>17494303
>>17494366
i don't want to keep posting vocaroos because it will derail the purpose of the gen but that isn't me i don't watch hentai~

>>17494354
>>17494202
me irl
>>
>>17494359
Sure, I can spare a reading or two. Just throw me
>name
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>>
>>17494364
>>17493795
hi thank you for your reading. what do you mean he is pushy/intense? I've had other people tell me that he can be controlling, is that what you mean?

do you see him making a move on me? thank you again
>>
>>17494368
This was you??
>>17494202
Wow, girl. Dayum.

>>17494368
>>17494334
This Vocaroo WAS really me:
>>17494345
Kek.
>>
>>17494378
yea b.v. is my senpai ^_^

but im too shy4email
>>
>>17494368
>me irl
whelp, be prepared to get inundated with boys now darling; you have a lovely voice and the men here are more than a little lovelorn.

Hmmmm it's a little too short and feels forced, not getting much from it. Try one with just you talking casually about how your weekend was or something, something a little long winded to give me time to focus.
>>
>>17494366
After you give me some love potion or "chloroform" if you want to get technical, I'll be as silent as a mime.
Post your favourite hentai
>>
>>17494378
You have a bretty awesome voice man, and that rapping was pretty smooth. I'm not a big fan of my voice.
>>
>>17494371
Yellow -
Bad posture, slightly ripped, black hair, large hands, about 5'8, white
Blue cylinder
Empath
Romance reading
>>
>>17494380
Are you impersonating me?
Thanks m8
>>
>>17494386
can i hear your voice i love aus acecent
>>
>>17494386
Thanks! Glad to hear it, 'cause I'm WAY out of practice! And I'm sure all the ladies on my continent would SWOON for your accent. ;)
>>
>>17494385
Kek.

Mfw I don't even have a favorite hentai.
I just think the concept of "shitting dick nipples" is allofmywut hilarious.
>>
>>17494371
Leah
Short, stocky, brown hair
Brown box
Update on my connections please?
>>
>>17494371
>Laura L.
>brown hair w/ blonde streaks, 5'0, kinda chubby ;p, dark eyes, defining feature would be my smile, it's huge!
>orange triangle
>there's a guy I'm interested in, but it seems almost impossible to get anything from him. I had numerous opportunities to be with him, but I ignored them, or overlooked them, or took them for granted, and now that I'm actually interested in being with him I feel like it's too late, and he's moved away now, and he has a girl now... ugh. I still feel like there's something between us, and now I feel more ready. I turned down his advances because I just wasn't ready but now that I am, I'm wondering if he'll want one last chance with me? Is there any chance of us being together someday? Or should I just try to forget him and let us move on with our lives? I tried to contact him but hes been so busy with life and work and such so I haven't heard from him yet. I have such regrets of taking him for granted... I should have just been with him when I had the chance... :(
>>
>>17494371
Emily
long staight brown hair, green-blue eyes, 5'9, 125lbs, attractive, distant, withdrawn, mellow
yellow triangle
Do you still sense that I have that nasty red energy?

>>17494409
Oh. I masturbate to that stuff
inb4 seek therapy
>>
>>17494371
I'm
>>17494359
and
>>17494418
Thank u :)
>>
>>17494422
Then what kind of therapy do I need if I would "watch" someone while they "watched" that?

Kek.
>>
>>17494371
B
Dark hair, brown eyes
Red triangle
I've had someone in my life who's been like a sibling to me for a long time, and it's been pretty mutually understood that it's just a platonic relationship. Unfortunately overnight I've fallen completely in love with her, but I think I'm still only a brother to her.
>>
>>17494428
I guess my query is, does she really think of me only like that? If so, will it ever change?
>>
>>17494387
What exactly do you want from the romance reading anon? Pretty tired so I need something to focus on.
>>17494392
Ehhh I'm gonna say no sorry; as I said I really dislike my voice and I always end up depend rfnkddgbb
>>
>>17494426
You'd have to go to a .onion like Pedobeer or Playpen or even just mchan
Remember how old I am?

It wouldn't quite be therapy, but all you sick fucks could confide with each other
>>
>>17494448
Do you see any girl reciprocating the attraction or feelings I have for them? Thanks
>>
>>17494449
I don't know what you're suggesting, but I know what I wasn't!

jokethreadisjoke.jpg

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
Sorry had to step away suddenly

>>17494372
>he can be controlling
>pushy/intense
>will he ask me out???

girl...
You are asking to learn a very unfortunate lesson that you should already know better than. How old are you?

I meant that he is a bit pushy and demanding of attention from what I felt. Note that I did not say "commanding" of attention I said "demanding", he doesnt necessarily deserve it. I dont get the feeling he's a bad guy necessarily, but theres something there to be cautious with. Controlling people are sort of bad in general.
>>
File: 1458515732377.jpg (28 KB, 629x389) Image search: [Google]
1458515732377.jpg
28 KB, 629x389
>>17494464
It's very sneakily/ vaguely implied, but it's all alleged. Lighten up.

Have a good life Bret, I'm off to bed. Goodnight daddy
>>
>>17494488
Omg that image! LOL!

Have a swell whatever.
G'night sweetcheeks.
>>
>>17494387
>>17494453
There's an energy that's really close all a sudden to yours, and the connection is very strong. It's kinda hard to pinpoint but I feel this energy is not the one you're focusing on
>>
>>17494395
Kek. I doubt it. My accent is hardly typical Australian, and is more British/Australian mix. I'm not a fan of it
>>
>>17494514
Somehow I'd think that would be even better!
You exotic hybrid you! Kek.
>>
>>17494514
Come talk to me and learn yourself a real Aussie accent, sweetheart. ;)
>>
>>17494525
>>17494530
Oh you two! Time for a cold shower, both of you. Chop chop, off you go.
>>17494418
Darlin if he's got another girl, be the bigger woman and don't go interjecting yourself into their relationship; that's asking for all sorts of bad mojo. Move on and find solace in the what is, not the what was or the what could.
>reading
This connection hasn't been strong for a good long while, and feels like you're the only one keeping it alive. Time to let it die darling. Move on to greener pastures.
>>
>>17494371
Christopher
Average height, short black hair, some facial hair, skinny, brown eyes,
Blue Square
Will me and my friend be safe on the trip to boston and back?
>>
>can't sleep
>break out the ol' tarot deck because relationship bugging me
>get the following
>8 of cups reversed for me
>Knight of swords reversed for him
>The lovers for our relationship
>can't figure this shit out

Help? I'm having a ton of trouble interpreting this one.
>>
>>17494649
Knight of Swords reversed is often difficulty with communication. Not being able to articulate your thoughts, not being direct, not being considerate with words... Not outright dishonesty, just a blocking of clear communication.

8 of Cups reversed may be a desire to move away from a situation, but not feeling confident in it. A fear of the relationship turning bad, that kind of thing... It's a card about moving on when the time is right, so reversed indicates some aspect of that isn't working out.

Lovers... romantic choices, often.
>>
>>17494652
I guess what's confusing is like, we're not exactly lovers? It's unrequited love (like that's a new concept to these threads) so getting lovers as the 'relationship between us' is a little weird?

And I'm trying to move on from him because I don't think the relationship is going to work yet the tarot is like "nigga here's the lovers" and just ????? what??

I'm just confused by this.
>>
>>17494661
The Lovers definitely doesn't necessarily mean an actual love or romance. 2 of Cups is more that area of things. The Lovers talks about romance, sure, but it could mean any kind of conflict or situation related to romance. Like even unrequited romance. Often it can refer to cheating, to choosing between lovers, to choosing between two things you love, to making the right choices in general... Try drawing another card to clarify and let me know what it is?

It seems pretty clear from the other cards the issue is you're having trouble moving on.
>>
anyone here?
>>
>>17494992

no anon, this thread is empty
>>
>>17495293
It usually is around this time of day, especially during the week. People will turn up eventually.
>>
>>17495306
are you doing readings
>>
>>17495361
If it stays this quiet and I get my work done sure will anon
>>
>>17495424
I look forward to it: )
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 429x343
Okay, it seems I have a bit of time to do some readings for you lovely people. I will also be doing a whole bunch more later today to celebrate my birthday. But for now...
>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo.
>query
Unfortunately only tarot reads until later today. I hope you guys and gals understand
>>
Anyone doing energy readings right now? Everything feels... Off right now. I'd like some insight.
>>
>>17495583
You know a lot of this, color shape combo is blue square this time.

What's up with this weird feeling today? I had weird dreams last night, as well. Should I be looking out for anything?
>>
>>17495620
I...actually don't sorry. I've got the worst memory.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 540x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 540x671
>Will chat divination theory, technique, and methods for free!
>>
>>17495583
Oscar
skinny fat, latino, introvert, glasses
golden ankh
Remember the scholarship for reasearch thing for summer?
i found a good topic i like but i dont like the city which i would have to go, do you think i should settle with this or wait out until more opportunities appear, but that could not come and this opportunity would close
>>
>>17495627
Man really? Feels nice :p
Kaworu, Stephen, whatever works
My hair right now is a bright purple instead of that weird blue silver I mentioned. Cut like Ramona Flower's but with longer bangs
Query and color shape combo are the same.
>>
File: 20160319_185312.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160319_185312.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>17495583

G, male, tall, pink triangle, love life near future
>>
>>17495583
rebecca
fat and really short, black bob cut and big hazel eyes
yellow triangle

I recently made a big change in my life, I wonder if I did another huge mistake or what, I feel terrible and I rarely can sleep. Can I have a clarification about this mess?
Thank you.
>>
>>17495626
Ho man. Hmmmm
>you: Tower
>holding you back: chariot
>the lover: Ace of Wands
>what to do: 4 of Cups(r)

Hmmm this is a really weird spread. You're feeling like you need to branch out and change, or change yourself from something you used to believe you were. What's holding you back is the belief you're not good enough, or not worthy. You give yourself too little credit.

The lover. Now at first I thought this wrong but it makes sense. Your lover will bring you a gift of sort, perhaps they are the gift. What you need to do is not accept second best, don't fall into the trapping of the chariot. Stay true to your course and believe you are worthy; plus, chicks dig confidence!

Note: this lover (Ace of Wands) now that I think about it may be bringing you the gift needed to grow from your tower; to become what you want to change
>>
>>17495583
Happy Birthday!
>>
>>17495628
Hey Hijinks! Are you getting in the irc by chance?
>>
>>17495628
I'll take that offer. You're awesome Hijinks.
>>17495636
Okay now THIS is a query that gets me interested. One moment, doing now.
>>17495666
Thankyou Discord
>>
>>17495661
but wait so you're saying watch out for the gift and don't settle for the first person who comes my way?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x799
>>17495672
Hey Discord! I'm not currently, no. But perhaps at a later time? Blargh... I'm too much of a normie.

>>17495675
Empath! What would you like to discuss? What are your thoughts and feelings on the matter?
>You're awesome
No, u
>>
>>17495693
Yesm! Yea, whenever you are able to join in, I would like to pm you about stuff along the lines of the druidism I was discussing with you before but also if you have information with different levels/styles of healing and such. :D Thanks Hijinks and hope your day is fantastic <3
>>
Hey, i hope everyone has a nice week.
Name:Joshua/Josh
Sign:Libra
Desc: I'm kinda short, have shit hair. Most people hate me and I don't know why. I have a small group of friends. I'm studying politics, creative writing, law and mathematics at college. I paint, write and play video games.
Location, Grimsby, England
Query: I'm having problems with a cute girl. What will happen with her?
Second (optional): What will happen in the near future?

Thanks!
>>
>>17495687
No. I'm saying that if you meet someone, don't accept anything less than exactly what you want. I believe this is referring to your needs and desires. Be plain and upfront with what you want; again, confidence is sexy.
>>17495693
>normie
Don't worry brother, so am I.

Actually I'm curious to learn more about tarot. Another topic is what exactly my Empath readings "are"
>>
>>17495628
how do i talk to my spirit guide?
>>
>>17495628
Do your readings usually come true?
>>
>>17495734
I can attest that they did for me. I asked for love readings from Hijinks twice, and I got perfect descriptions of girls I met a lost exactly one month after the reading. I didn't like them, but they liked me, so I call that accurate.
>>
>>17495774
did she say you'd date?
>>
>>17495785
No, Hijinks just gave a description of their appearance and personality, and it matched perfectly. They were nice girls, but I'm just way too picky, is all. I'm a reader as well, and I tend to read future love readings as opportunities and nothing more. In my estimation, I got a correct response to my query, since I asked for a love reading, not a reading on whom I'll marry.
>>
I'd be happy to read for anyone who is so inclined
>>
>>17495636
Hmmmm okay. This is the spread
>option 1
Good: 4 of pentacles
Bad: queen of cups
Housed by: 8 of cups
>options 2
Good: 5 of swords(r)
Bad: King of wands
Houses by: the magician

Okay, let's start with option 1.
I'm gonna say this feels like a future-proofing option. There's good is there will be opportunities to save and have financial gains for future endeavours, or save money. However, the pitfall seems to be a woman. A relationship will bloom that will capture your attention. This doesn't mean they'll be interested in you too, but your mind will be clouded and your hand distracted. This is ruled by the 8 of cups; a journey started to find something missing. I think this is telling of the outcome, that you'll leave this option with a longing for a new path. Whether from good or ill is unknown.

Option 2, which is very open ended with the "wait and see" value speaks in riddles. The good is a weird card. It could mean victory at little or no cost, but it might also be talking of there being no conflict; go with the flow. Take it as you will. The bad again is interesting, and I believe it talks of a drive or passion taken to extremes. This is sort of confirmed by the overruling magician. I feel you'll find something in this route that will take your entire focus and plunge you head first into it. However, this newfound passion will isolate you from other aspects of life.

Hope that was helpful man, feel free to hit me up as more options/changes happen.
>>
>>17495794
>I'm a reader as well
I feel like calling out BV just to be part of the cool crowd, but I know I'd be wrong hah
>>
>>17495628
Not divination, but you might be able to help me. I know someone who needs to banish a spirit messing with someone else, and I don't rituals, so I don't know what to suggest. Both people have zero occult experience, so it should be an intro-tier ritual. Can you suggest anything?
>>
>>17495701
>Druidism
>lifestyle
Got it. Well, it's not terribly difficult.

Druids were well-educated - they could read, write, philosophize, make medicines, etc. They were the doctors, lawyers, and religious leaders of their time. Think of a well respected member of a community.

They believed in reincarnation, ritual sacrifice, and were very close to nature/life. Very pagan. They also practiced various forms of divination, such as augury.

I'm sure with some googling, you'll find much more information than I can provide.

>>17495707
>tarot
What would you like to learn?
>what exactly my empath readings are
Well, empathy is described as the ability to understand and share in the emotions of others. As an empath, identifying other's emotions should come naturally to you. Think of it terms or understanding or at "oneness" with feelings.
>>
>>17495808
This time you would actually be right
>>
>>17495802
I'm inclined!

General reading please! Thank you =)
>>
>>17495802
Hi, what do you divine with? Do you need anything or just a query?
>>
>>17495811
Mostly spreads and understand the underlying meanings.

Oh I know that, and it comes naturally seeing one's energy and emotions. I'm more interested in when I look at a person's "path" because it's very...odd, and feels different from the other side of my readings.
>>17495813
Ifuckingknewit.jpg
>>
>>17495813
What about cheswicks readings?
>>
>>17495802
Hello, could I get a love reading?
>>
>>17495827
Would you be able to do my reading soon? Or anyone in this thread?

>>17495642
>>17495620

Info is there.
>>
>>17495811
Thanks Hijinks. Do you by chance discuss by email?
>>
>>17495583
Jessica
hazel eyes, french/welsh facial features.
green, circle
Want to know more about my most recent past life.
>>
>>17495813
calling BV out has been progressively getting easier, since more information comes.
Now everyone just cries BV when something like this happens... and they are right most of the time :^)
>>
>>17495583
Hi, I'm the gal who queried you the other day - I'm fine without a reading, just forgot to wish you a happy birthday! :v
>>
What is the Tower clarified by the Empress as outcome?
>>
>>17495813
Hey bv <3
>>
Sorry guys, I've run out of time for any more readings (for now). I will be back later and happy to do more!

>>17495854
Ruin by women.

I kid. Not sure, look at the interplay in artwork between the cards.
>>17495853
Awww that's fine darling I don't mind. Thankyou. It means a lot to have you post just for that.
>>
I have the flu right now and am bedridden but will try my best to get back to querents as soon as I can.

>>17495825
I've read tarot for over half a decade now, have read for money as of late but am happy to read for fun and practice for people on /x/.

Queries are helpful, don't really need any more information because it's up to you what you take from it, or can just do generalised readings.

>>17495817
Do you engage in a self imposed isolation, and is such a detachment manifesting itself as a problem? Or have you done so in the past, and are now experiencing fallout, or regret, from doing so?

You may tend to identify yourself, or judge yourself, based on material accomplishments, how you appear to others. You should know that you are of value and worth irrespective of such things. This cannot be the bedrock of your happiness, you should look inwardly, perhaps even forcing yourself to think positively of yourself.

I think for your future, you must be warned to think hard about what you may be about to do, or the consequences of what you may already have done. You long to be free, but now is not the time for this - it is more important that you learn to deal with perhaps your past, or aspects of your self that inhibit you, before attempting to move on.

I hope this was of use to you in some way.
>>
>>17495862
The Tower is all full of destruction and people in horror and lightning and the empress is all glowy with a baby and happy.
>>
>>17495832
This was my query to cheswick:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16245678/#16245803
You be the judge

>>17495848
I'm still shocked anyone thought I was the troll last night, though.

>>17495854
Post your query and spread; I'll help you make sense of it.

>>17495859
Hey there, lovely picture.
>>
>>17495836
I have strong indications that a romance from your past may be rekindled, but you should consider if this is what you really desire - especially if you are already in a relationship.

If you are currently avoiding, or running away from some issues relating to romance, you are likely to begin soon to confront them. If you are in a relationship, things you may have tried to forget may make themselves soon apparent.

Irrespective of these things, I indicate this reading as a good omen for the future of your love life. If you are in a relationship, it is likely to soon deepen, or if you are single, you must try to meet others, as you may be likely to meet someone you can form a meaningful bond with.
>>
>>17495875
>>17495832
was someone actually pregnant tho..
>>
>>17495802
I'm inclined to get a love reading from you. Thanks.
>>
>>17495854
>>17495875
umm I just asked for the overall outcome for a guy I'm interested in and I pulled the tower and then clarified it with the empress. Just two cards.

They don't know I like them yet though.
>>
>>17495713
Discovering one's spirit guide is much akin to an epiphany or a sign of sorts. Essentially, you'll know it when you see it. They shall appear to you when you need them most and probably in the most unexpected of ways/circumstances. They may even appear as different entities or have many guises.

>>17495734
Truth can be a... Relative term. I've been divining and performing reads for years and years now. Though I can't attest to all of my readings being accurate or not, I can attest to the number or querents I've divined for and those querents whom also return for more insight or guidance at later times again. So, take it how you will.

>>17495810
Banishing? Yes.
>protection charms/annulets/amulets
>magic circles
>LBRP
>exorcism
>smudging/burning sage
>salt/ing
>evocation and prayer
Etc. there is a literal slew of ways to protect oneself in the occult.
>>
>>17495889
I would dissuade anyone with no prior experience of the occult from the LBRP, but tell them that Psychic Self-Defense by Dion Fortune is worth a read.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.