[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
creepy shit that animals do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: dfdfsdf.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
dfdfsdf.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
I was playing with my two buns last night they're cute and cuddly and I don't feed them in a cage. so they were licking my hand and shit. suddenly one of them got away from me,turned to the other side of the room and started to stomp his feet. and then the other did the same. it creeped me out and took a quite while to calm them down. what were they afraid of? other animal related creepy stories are welcome
>>
sorry there was a thread
>>
File: freud4.jpg (24 KB, 419x300) Image search: [Google]
freud4.jpg
24 KB, 419x300
>I was playing with my two buns
>and shit
>>
>>17471248
oh no
>>
File: 1447041676424.jpg (19 KB, 137x160) Image search: [Google]
1447041676424.jpg
19 KB, 137x160
>>17471240
>so they were licking my hand and shit
>>
>>17471290
guys pls no they were playing not shitting
>>
File: IMG_20141023_081233.jpg (2 MB, 2322x2322) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141023_081233.jpg
2 MB, 2322x2322
>>17471240
Alright I'll bite
So I have a dog that I experienced haunting stuff with.
Usual
> things running up and down stairs.
> weird girl laughing.
> stuff being turned on and off; radios, faucets and opening/closing doors.
> of course the spoopy shadows.
So throughout our human animal relationship he and other animals will sit in front of me and stare and whine trying to get my attention. I try and give them treats, take em out etc... normal animal stuff, the other day went on a hike and same thing happened except it was because my roommate hung her black jacket on a tree behind me. No harm no foul until one of the dogs did what he does on occasion where he demands my attention. Couldn't appease him until I reached behind me and showed him the black thing was not "something." After this he immediately stopped and went about his Brutus business.
This experience sent shivers down my spine not because it was scary but because how many times he has done that and never stopped.
How many spooky fucks have just loomed behind me!?
Pic related it's Brutus.
>>
>>17471248
Freud sees nothing and understands nothing.
>>
>>17471414
he's a badass qt

I wanna know why animals and children do these type of things, it's super creepy. my niece is 1.5 years old and sometimes pulls that it's behind you thing.are you still living in that house,did you do anything about it?
>>
>>17471240
We already have a thread guys. >>17441429
>>
>>17471240
They were thumping. Rabbits do that for a variety of reasons. Its like a dog wagging its tail. Not spooky, but it is adorable.

t. Animalfag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.