[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Bester.jpg (76 KB, 765x482) Image search: [Google]
Bester.jpg
76 KB, 765x482
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17458956
>>
File: Multitasking.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>17462791
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
I'll be doing a few readings while I get ready for bed. I wish I could do more, but Sunday night and all I that
>name/nickname
>description and defining feature
>colour shape combo

>>17462796
Hey CHIR, good to see you again man. I keep thinking "I should post my photo too like CHIR" but then I remember all my photos are easily traced back to me haha
>>
>>17462827
Hi! Ahahaha.
>>
File: Em79.jpg (320 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
Em79.jpg
320 KB, 800x574
Hi you could call me Anne. I'm a virgo. I'm Southern. I really have an issue. I want to reach my full potential so I can be with my dream guy. What is the best way to unlock my potential? and also is he even my dream guy or will I be satisfied settled?

I'm sorry I realize this is two questions. I guess if I'd have to choose the first is more important to me.
>>
>>17462883
The answer to your first question:

The hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17462583
That's really interesting. My friend and I explored alternate timelines that existed /aside/ ours, independently. We found that they were their own, vast, alternate universes. They only differed depending on one or two factors, we concluded. For example, if the universe was more like Cancer, instead of Sagittarius. Some had giant monsters with dark skies; a barely developed society. Some had green skies, an orange sun, more advanced technology, and they could see eachother's thoughts in their classrooms (more like Cancer instead of Sagittarius). Some were extremely far ahead in technology, and were far more utopian than our society's.

Many times, however, the alternate worlds would get weak, start to fall about, and eventually crash into ours. The alternate selves would end up getting stuck in our universe (instead of completely melding), because we were aware of them. They were floating around us, in the equivalent planes they had; their world was structured entirely different, but similar to ours, so they weren't on our plane. We had to use our intuition to see them, but it was pretty obvious they were there if you looked for it. Others had their alternate selves floating around them as well. Mostly because we were aware of their alternate selves/spread awareness to them subconsciously. We enjoyed the company of our alternates, but because they were always lost and homesick, we had to help them meld into our universe. This process involved changing our personalities in the medium of theirs and ours. This applies to other people as well. Many people changed their personalities/paths during those times.

(cont.)
>>
>>17462827
If you're still there,

Kaworu, or Kenzie. Whichever, but tripname works as well.
Silverish-blueish hair, short, 20 year old guy with a body someone described as a pear before.
Cyan trapezoid.

Been asking questions about current love interest in last thread, so, input on that.
>>
>>17462928
I remember you man. Is there anything in particular I'm searching for?
>>
>>17462922
We ended up concluding that, despite there being many timelines, there was a "real" one, and that our timeline was most likely it. The other timelines started to become aware of the other timelines around them, and often shifted claim and blame that one or the other was the real timeline. We even had timelines fight eachother. One in particular tried to control /all/ of the timelines. We had a lot of fun dealing with all of these. It was very trippy stuff.

>>17462814
Basically, accept ourselves completely. No matter what flaw, quality, or whatnot. Integrity, not like pride, but integral pieces. Our composition.
>>
>>17462953
Ah, nice.

Recently I feel like our relationship has kinda renewed. I dunno, we're talking like we did before all of this. I know he probably isn't in love right now, but moreso I'd like to know future possibilities.

Or, alternate question, if it is fate that I'm fighting against, how hard of a fight should I expect?
>>
>>17462912
thank you. I guess since you a doing iching I should have told you I'm a boar instead of virgo...
>>
Also, I figure I should mention, this isn't a waste of a name/trip, I actually have a tarot deck coming in the mail on Tuesday, and have an incomplete one (just main arcanas) I've been dicking with on the side.
>>
>>17462922
>>17462954

Dude, lay off the drugs, they only connect you to the lower astral planes. If you really did this, you would be wise enough to not talk about this with anyone. Since I have broken timelines there would be no real one other than the one my present energy creates. And we all can change it.

The universe is change after all. (2 of disks- Thoth tarot)

Cheers.

Your will power is all you need. Cheers.
>>
>>17462971
You're welcome! And I'll take either/both types of zodiac! :)
>>
File: wS8nd2w.jpg (83 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
wS8nd2w.jpg
83 KB, 666x666
Post interesting questions/requests and they may be answered
>>
>>17462990
I was just telling you about our experiences, whether real or imagined. I, myself, have a hard time believing and crediting it at the moment. I had to work on recovering the memories because I put them far back in my mind. I just thought it was interesting that you were aware of timelines, and I was wondering if these experiences had anything to do with your experiences.

We could even do a tarot reading on if these experiences actually happened, or were imagined.
>>
>>17463015
Requests? I request dat lady!

Otherwise, I want to know what will become of my newest writing project.
>>
>>17463024

I can actually do that
>>
>>17463015
Interesting request? Tell me, how will you be fulfilling this?

I'm not getting unknowingly involved in some demon shit, am I?
>>
>>17463044
Do it!
>>
>>17462796
It's always the darkest before the dawn The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS :)

Christopher
Male
Gemini
Skinny, average height, black short hair, somewhat bushy eyebrows, stubble facial hair, selfish, loving (i know the contradiction), caring, reserved, thinker
Florida ,USA
How will my trip go in boston?
>>
>>17463044
I also went something similar to trying to manipulate fate through the butterfly effect. It would clarify things if you could help me confirm a few things that have happened :)

>>17463015
I hope you get something more interesting, unless you want to join us.
>>
File: gain.png (15 KB, 423x314) Image search: [Google]
gain.png
15 KB, 423x314
>>17463041
>>17463051
You're in the divination general... I'm not peddling anything material
>>
>>17463073
I'm purely curious as to what kind of requests you're doing.
>>
>>17463052
>>17463072

I am too drunk right now. Maybe tomorrow I will read for you. Stick in the thread for the answer...until then...see you!
>>
>>17463083
Cya. Nice chatting :)
>>
>>17462969
The connection your energies share is renewing, and becoming stronger than before. Don't rush this healing, let it rebuild, but I feel in time it will continue to grow and grow. Unsure which way it will go, but the hint of affection is there, albeit very subtle
>>
>>17463015
Sup Michael. Can you read on the effect of my magical work coded C[2]? What should I look out for to get benefit from it? Thanks.
>>
>>17462827
Hey, I'd just like an energy checkup, thanks.

E
Tall male, light skin, brown eyes and hair, thick scars on my left shoulder and back of my right knee

Purple star

Thanks
>>
>>17463015
So I was told by someone named D that the butterfly effect was very important in order to gain goals. The goal I wanted to obtain was the love of someone who was trapped, and couldn't love someone back because of their social status, family, and beliefs. What I had to do was following an inclination (which I would then interpret as a thought/voice) that told me to do very small, and specific things, akin to OCD. Turn doorknobs a certain way, step in certain areas, speak at certain times, hold my breath as certain times, eat certain things, play certain games at certain times, leave the room at certain times, etc. This was apparently to cause a chain reaction to cause the one I (now) loved to be free and love someone/me despite the situation.

What I want to know is if this stuff was just bullshit, or completely legit. Picking up on details of the situation would be super awesome as well.
>>
>>17463090
A hint is all I need.

This time, I know what to do.

All I can do is thank my one friend for picking me up and setting me on the path of 'don't give up' instead of 'get over him, dumbass.'

In truth, I think a few things I said both damaged and healed our relationship. Basically, I told him some things he didn't want to hear, but I think needed to hear. He did the same for me.
>>
File: 1400208807452.jpg (1 MB, 1023x770) Image search: [Google]
1400208807452.jpg
1 MB, 1023x770
>>17463082
About a year ago I helped a person understand why they were obsessed with a cryptic phrase

Just anything interesting that doesn't require much effort. No romance bullshit, no general life bullshit, something unique.

>>17463095
I will try

"It feels active and selfish, I like the feel of it. It vacillates in and out of reality. It is not focused, it needs honesty."

>>17463103
Many things are only made possible by the circumstances surrounding it. They appear innocuous but are instrumental. The job you successfully landed was possible because someone was sick and out of the picture temporarily.. Stuff like that.

The type of circumstance you mention in your post is ridiculous at best insanity at worst.
>>
>>17463127
I understand your opinion. Though I'd rather have cards tell me/help me understand how to learn from these experiences.
>>
>>17463059
Thanks!

Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple. It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17463015
>>17463127
I'll bite.
I want to ask about what affects my current partner, and whether she'll gain her goal.
>>
>>17463090
Hey Empath, mind giving thoughts on this drawing I had done earlier if you're still awake?

>>17461522

It seems to contradict, specifically the connection we share. Curious as to what's going on there.
>>
File: Hedonism.jpg (81 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
Hedonism.jpg
81 KB, 558x744
>>17462791
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
File: fJIc8fK.jpg (173 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
fJIc8fK.jpg
173 KB, 450x450
>>17463253
>>
>>17463174
>the hexagram for "Gathering"
>This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence.

damn that eerily accurate. I honestly didn't except that... if its not asking too much,could you maybe do two more since that was sooo good. admittedly im not a huge believer in I-Ching but now that will change. There is this girl named Rayel that i'm friends with. I want to know where we are heading in this friendship? and if its bad what can I do to rescue it?

I understand fully if thats too much to ask as Ive already asked and you have already spread huge amounts of happiness already so blessings to you either way thank you !! :)
>>
>>17463257
What's all this about now?
>>
>>17463253
Hey Onymous, I figure I should mention, remember that friend in PA? That's me. I know the name I went under is different, but that's because that was my birth name. I'm switching to a pen-name simply because I'm a tad more comfortable with it.

I'll be sure to give you a reading when my deck comes in for putting up with me asking for like, 3 readings from you. I just like to get a lot of readings, I wanna know what's up ahead. The future is honestly scary to me, so I like to have an idea. Thank you for doing the readings for me earlier.

I'm trying to figure this stuff out myself, really. Not sure where to start, this stuff is crazy interesting and I really want to be able to do it. I've always felt there's more to the world than what I'm seeing, you know? Spells and stuff especially are something I'm interested in as well if you have any tips in that.

I'm a thrill-seeker in general, though, so I might just be looking for cheap kicks~
>>
>>17463262
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Aftermath":

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster. The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement. But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line. And there WILL be change. Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

His head disappears beneath the waves.
Danger.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.
Development.
Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17463274
Hello again, friend in PA! I hope things are going better for you! It's a pleasure to reacquaint under your pen-name!

Thank you! I look forward to it! You're very welcome for the readings regardless!

>The future is honestly scary to me, so I like to have an idea.
Living in the future makes us anxious.
Living in the past makes us depressed.
Living in the present brings us peace.

Figuring things out for oneself can be a good thing, but know when to / feel free to ask for help. The community is generally friendly. Good luck with your explorations.

Enjoy!
>>
>>17463279
Thank you for the wise words. I do appreciate it.

That being said, I do have a question, if you'd be willing to do a reading.

Between my love interest, is there something possibly going on between him and M like I think? If so, how much interference will this be for me?
>>
>>17463282
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace. The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.
>>
>>17463285
Hm. Not sure how to interpret that, considering the question posed. Any thoughts on it? I admittedly have a hard time with things like this.
>>
>>17463275
omg what?!? just that entire reading is insane my mind is fucking blown right now. Thank you soooooooooooo fucking much The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS i wish for only the best of fortune for you!!! seriously man woow thank you!!!
>>
>>17463290
>Not sure how to interpret that, considering the question posed.
Really?! :p

>Peace
>Success
>Good fortune
>It doesn't get any better than this
>harmony
>anything you could ask for
>the Garden of Eden
You worry too much. ;p

>The small depart; the great approach.
>the great approach
That's you! Out with the M, in with the you! Be greater than M! ("build your resources against less harmonious times.")

Best wishes, and good luck! :D
>>
>>17463297
Right. I just know the past few days in regards to him haven't been the fondest to me.

I'll just need to prove I'm worth it. Funny, a friend was telling me that too. But, I'm going to take Empath's advice and let it be slow. I'm not going to mention love or anything to him until I feel the time is right.

Thank you, though. I'm gonna get a bit of shut-eye for now. Hope you have a good day, Onymous!
>>
>>17463293
You're very welcome! Thank you!
>>
>>17463303
Still the mind and do! :)

Empath's advice is prudent! Yes, take it slow when it comes to love. Love isn't mad rushing. Love is peaceful/peace.

You're very welcome! Enjoy your shuteye! Thank you! I hope you have a good day too, Kaworu!
>>
File: Jetpack.jpg (33 KB, 558x314) Image search: [Google]
Jetpack.jpg
33 KB, 558x314
>>17462791

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17463417
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.

>When?!
The numbers indicated by this reading are 42, 3, 6, and 63.
>>
>>17463417
Show him your tits/dick
>>
>>17463015

What do you see with the bratty but friendly girl I'm going to start trying to play around with?
>>
>>17463015
>>17463127

I had a dream last night, of a monster gnawing on my hands until I finally offered it a gift (past suffering and a reputation hit I took over chasing a girl I don't see anymore). Shortly after I find myself walking down an alley to enter an empty but nice house with lime green walls. I explore the house for awhile before I see a hand come out of one of the rooms and beckon me in. The shadowy figure asks me if I brought anyone with me, I said no. It said some other stuff I couldn't make out.

But no, here's the freaky part, I immediately wake up to see the image of a gnarled face staring at me. We just look at each other for a bit then it looks away and disappears.

Any clue what the hell any of this is?
>>
>>17463477
I've woken up seeing spiders, drawings, decorative fixtures, etc, that have then disappeared. I've even drawn messages on the ceiling and saw them in the same way with aura/ethereal vision, but while awake. It could be your aura vision kicking in as you were waking up. Others would call this being inbetween sleep and awake as you were waking up (although I allowed myself to see the same while awake).
>>
>>17463657

It's been a very long time since I've seen such things. This was my first time seeing a face, though.

Do these things mean anything? Are they energy imprints or what?
>>
>>17463682
I believe they are things on other planes. I think the mind can generate things on these planes as well. They may mean something to you personally... or have significance on the respective plane.
>>
>>17462827
All of them? Come on, at least post one
pls senpai
>>
>>17464225
More or less, I doubt I'm not easily recognisable.
>pls senpai
>senpai
Y-you too anon
>>
>>17463015
When I try to meditate, within 5 minutes there's this odd, miniscule, cramping like pain on the left side of my face. Then after about 30seconds it shoots to the left side of my back somewhere near the bottom end. By that time the pain gets unbearable and I have to stop the meditation. Any idea why this has been happening to me? It's been going on for months.
>>
>>17462796

Hi Chironymous!

When you allow yourself to shine, the way will be lit before you.

Ross
Male
Libra
Quiet, deeply caring and loving, shy, selfless, depressive, creative.
U.K.
Are things heading on the right track?

Thank you!
>>
>>17464234
B-but I can draw some hearts around your face like I did to Brett/Ony and NewHelp. Even if you were recognized, there's not much harm that could come out of it.

Anyways, could you help me out with my query? It doesn't look like michael is around anymore. >>17464250 Is there anything off about my energies that could potentially be causing this?
Emily
long brown straight hair, 5'9, slim, blue-green eyes, scar on right knee
>>
>>17464331
Forgot shape/colour combo
pink square
>>
Scrying in exchange for lewd and sexual pictures. Bonus points if it's yourself.

Need query and picture.
>>
>>17464250
You need to bear the pain of your enemies that are no longer there, Kora. Only then will you remove the poison from your body.
>>
>>17464321
You gotta post a picture as well.

Ross is kind of a sexy name. Anyone else agree? As such, anyone else want to see a picture of this man?
>>
File: 1372359275270.jpg (92 KB, 681x842) Image search: [Google]
1372359275270.jpg
92 KB, 681x842
>>17464425
gibe me a love reading, will i ever meet someone?
>>
>>17464456
Really, you people waste your questions. But I will answer all the same.

You will. Look for local hiking spots when you can. You'll meet a girl on such a trail.
>>
>>17464425
Will I ever find lo--jk.

How is my relationship with my mom?
>>
>>17464442
Flattered!
I was told Ross in German means a legendary steed, kind of like the white horse the hero rides upon.

And as such you can imagine me as I am, a shining silver steed :P
>>
>>17464478
:) hawt. Do you leik me?
>>
File: Lewd_ab40ad_5112269[1].jpg (121 KB, 780x948) Image search: [Google]
Lewd_ab40ad_5112269[1].jpg
121 KB, 780x948
>>17464425
Do you see me happening with me and my krush
>>
>>17464331
>>17464336
Maybe a little later darlin, a little busy right now. Not a good headspace for readings. Sorry about that.

As for picture...maybe next thread. We'll see if I can take one without looking like a retard
>>
>>17464425
>H I G H T E S T

I'd like a reading on the next step towards my occult development. Thanks.
>>
>>17464461
my whole life is wasted, even if i were to meet God in person i would still ask him stupid questions and avoid anything that can make me think, i want to fill my head with stupid shit and not think anymore
thanks tough, appreciated
>>
>>17464482
Lolwut? I'm just here for the divination thanks!
>>
>>17464507
post dick pics
>>
ITT: Intents to acquire fap and shlick material
>>
>>17464487
Not really. Sorry.
>>17464500
Look for a teacher. One's available and ready, but it's for you to find.
>>
File: Ay Sed.jpg (80 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Ay Sed.jpg
80 KB, 640x426
>>17464497
That's alright, no need to apologize.

I'll be looking out for a photo :)

>>17464425
What sort of academic domain would I do well in?

>Bonus points if it's yourself.
:^)
>>
>>17464521
Noice.
History, philosophy, and various other humanities would be your strong suit. History at the top tier though.
Nice hips.
>>
File: f55[1].png (210 KB, 621x517) Image search: [Google]
f55[1].png
210 KB, 621x517
>>17464425
What does my next partner look like?
>>
>>17464435
Thank you for the insight, there's quite a bit of resentment in my life.
>>
>>17464530
Too dumb a question compared to the amount of lewd in a picture. Try again.
>>
File: 1457832702947.jpg (74 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457832702947.jpg
74 KB, 800x1200
>>17464425
What can I do to make the situations in life I'm in turn out in my favor? Even if it involves fighting fate?

Apologies for possibly shit image, I'm not good at images of girls because I'm gay myself.
>>
>>17464537
Fate is the hand dealt. You have the freedom to do what you will with the cards given.
That being said, learn patience and to take things in stride. You burn out easily and need to understand that these things take time. It's okay to not be perfect or have every detail down.
>>
>>17464519
>teacher
Can you give me anything more? I know only one occultist more experienced than me. Any skillset I should be seeking?
>>
File: @ss@ss@ss@[email protected] (32 KB, 448x260) Image search: [Google]
@ss@ss@ss@ss@ss.jpg
32 KB, 448x260
>>17464526
Thanks, I have a broad spectrum of interests so I've been trying to narrow down.

I know this is lame query, but could I get a love reading as well? The loneliness hurts ;-; I want bf
>>
File: remy-7.jpg (302 KB, 2115x1410) Image search: [Google]
remy-7.jpg
302 KB, 2115x1410
>>17464425

Where do you see things going with the hispanic chick with glasses? Any advice or anything I need to keep in mind?
>>
File: 178562.jpg (40 KB, 590x837) Image search: [Google]
178562.jpg
40 KB, 590x837
>>17464536
>>
File: Sexy-man.jpg (18 KB, 400x427) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-man.jpg
18 KB, 400x427
>>17464536
>
>>
>>17464544
Seek the skills of communication. Telling you any more would ruin the experience for you.

>>17464553
Shit, I'd go for you if you lived near me. >tfw more prolific reader just can't reveal self.
Anyways, it seems like it's only a matter of time for you. Don't rush, but don't hold yourself back when the opportunity appears. You'll find what you want. I know that's unhelpful. Sorry.
>>
>>17464553

And where do you live, hon?
>>
File: Sexy-man.jpg (15 KB, 236x377) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-man.jpg
15 KB, 236x377
>>17464564
>>
File: 1457883880181.jpg (1 MB, 1601x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457883880181.jpg
1 MB, 1601x1600
>>17464542
Patience and inward looking seems to be like, a huge thing in these readings I've been getting. I just need to keep optimistic. Good things don't happen over night.

I'll ask this, as well, am I doing the right things currently? Or should I evaluate my actions further? If I continue with the way I am and being patient, am I going to truly succeed?

I should mention this includes both my romantic situation and schooling, but, if you need to focus on one, romance would be best. I'm confident my schooling will turn out how I want simply because my track record is pretty good in regards to that.
>>
Post a sexy lewd picture
>>
File: a8f[1].gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
a8f[1].gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>17464530
>>17464530
>>17464536
>>
>>17464573
Romantically, you need to know that you shouldn't settle. This will play a big part in your future. Do not sell yourself short, or bend to expectations.
>>
>>17464586
Funny enough, the entire reason I'm still pursuing the person I am is because I refuse to settle for something less. I truly do believe this person is my ideal partner.

Guess that's why I'm so stuck on them.

Thank you!
>>
>>17464586
I'm pretty sure this person is that person's soul mate/other half.
>>
File: [email protected] (40 KB, 371x295) Image search: [Google]
more@ssfordiv.jpg
40 KB, 371x295
>>17464564
>Don't rush, but don't hold yourself back when the opportunity appears.
Mhm. I have a bit of a problem with that. This guy who I cared about deeply kept asking me out, but I kept rejecting because I thought he could do better. How pathetic is that? I need to cut out that insecurity shit.

No worries, I'm sure my opportunity will arise someday. I'm still quite young so I'm not in too much of a rush.
I'd go for any of you readers. I love all of you so much <3

>>17464566
West Vancouver, BC.
>>
>>17464610
Hm? Why do you say that?

I ask because, honestly, it's not the first I've had someone say that about this person and I. The situation is just strained because... well, the other person has some mental blocks. But I'm confident it will work.

I've never been so sure of something in my life, if I'm honest.
>>
File: IMG_20160131_110030343.jpg (908 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160131_110030343.jpg
908 KB, 2592x1456
>>17464553
I hear you, and I will help you. First you need to know this.
> rings are white feathery fluffy large warm comfortable. They hold loved ones close and keep then sheltered. This is your best development.
> horn is solitary on left side too long straight pointed. Division, You are split by your senses, divided. Contradion is easy.
> tail is long black Sharp pointed at end with poison stinger. It is designed entirely for battle, it does not let anyone close to you. This is your downfall. it is full of Lust and seeks prey.
>>
>>17464564
>Seek the skills of communication.
Hmmm. Mind telling me what you saw both times?
>>
>>17464635
can you give me a reading too succubus chan? my love life is desolate
>>
>>17464631
I did a reading and got some real disgusting vibes. Like bad vibes. Things that make me feel dirty. I was a little taken aback thinking I got it wrong but
>I'd go for any of you readers. I love all of you so much <3
Darlin, sort yourself out. This is not the sort of behaviour to harbour if you want a meaningful relationship. Apologies if this hurts, but it's only the truth.
>>
>>17464658
leah
brown hair, short, 5'2,
green triangle
can you give me aromance reading please
>>
Should I try to be with a guy or a girl?
>>
If anybody feels like giving a vet reader a reading, I'd like one on my love life. I can't trust myself to be objective on reading it.

I'll take anyone who would try it. Multiple opinions/reads if people are so generous.
>>
>>17464634
Because I'm going through the same situation. I mean, we all have a choice to ignore the signs, but occasionally I pay attention to them. Looking into past lives, composition (Te), and fate (how things flow), I can see that the stars align, so to speak. He is your soul mate/other half, because I am on your flow as well. We are both having conflicts with out soulies and halfies. Very similar conflicts too. I'm sure we aren't the only ones.

In my situation, it's because of my past life, that we are experiencing somewhat of a karmic retribution. Though this is by our own decision. You see, me and my half still have problems when it comes to gender and social roles, mostly because of our role as angels in the higher realms. In my past life, I did not accept her because we were the same gender, and now he cannot accept me because we are the same gender. We want to be pristine and perfect (socially, structurally, spiritually; because of angelic upbringing), but we have to realize that pristinity is sometimes not perfect. It's just something we have to learn.
>>
>>17464698
Hey okay. Can you give me a reading in return? IS there a specific person you have in mind?
>>
holy shit bv what did you do to emily? you should be more considerate
>>
>>17464709
Who is Emily
What happened?
>>
>>17464698
Good evening friends.

I'll be around doing readings in a small bit. Seems like love's a thing people are interested, so let's make today a love day.

I have 1 already on queue, and I'll do my second one for Thoth here.

But after that...
>nickname
>gender
>query

Try not to do generals please.
>>
>>17464713
Eve
What does the person I liked think of me? Is he going to make a move?
>>
>>17464713
Love day, love month, love year, love decade, love century, love millenium. Love love love love love
>>
File: timelines.png (41 KB, 891x891) Image search: [Google]
timelines.png
41 KB, 891x891
>>17464713
Eve
F
Should I aim to start college this fall, or next spring?
>>
>>17464698
I can give you one later if you want. I'm in the irc as well.
>>
>>17464713

Frost
Male
Where are things going with the hispanic girl with glasses? Anything I should keep in mind about it?
>>
>>17464698
I see her in a a dark room, in front of a bright doorway, she faces. the light from inside illuminates her left side so it cannot be seen, and the shadow covers the right side. She is going into the light not turning back.
>>
>>17464713
Thanks, mayn.
>>
>>17464712

>>17464631
>I'd go for any of you readers.

Previously:
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17446374/#17450110

BV strikes again
>>
>>17464701
I see what you're saying. Even now, the situation is a tad strained. Something just came up in conversation.

This is getting frustrating. Sometimes I wish I didn't have the resolve I had.
>>
>>17464730
did he steal her voice and she became the little mermaid
>>
>>17464738
I know what you mean. The situation for me is strained too, but it has reached some sort of a peace (which contradicts /my/ drive for righteousness, fairness, and love). It will eventually resolve in however my other wants to resolve it.

Something I'm learning now that may help you is that, some things happen because of the will of others, and not the will of either of us (us or our soulmates). As such, a lot of things that happen can actually be /irrelevant/ to our relationships.
>>
>>17464698
I sense she's really annoyed and a bit bitchy. She has a drive for drinking things, and she reminds me of a tough female anime character. Her relation to you is that she is giving up a lot of her qualities. She doesn't know what's going to happen. She looks at you, with sweat beating down her face, wide eyes, dropping her tough proud face, looking at you with her mouth open.
>>
>>17464754
The situation is just annoying from my perspective.

I think it's mostly annoying because I see something in him he refuses to see in himself.

Along with that, he's kept a mask on for so long I'm not sure he realizes how to take it off.
>>
>>17464761
Can't say any of this is accurate or applicable. Thanks for the attempt, though.
>>
>>17464742
no he made her crazy for dat kundalini-dick
>>
>>17464763
Something I've learned years ago, is that people like controlling men. It's probably not his fault, nor his will. It is indeed annoying though. I went through the exact same situation (see >>17463103). I like to think that people have control over themselves when something isn't completely putting the wool over their faces.
>>
>>17464767
We'll see :)
>>
>>17464767
youre dealing with too much conformity in your relationship and your weakness is that you both are nurturing eachother too much. need to be more real & blunt sometimes. they feel you are blind, or trapped by them. you feel like you made a decision towards them that was too quick or out of haste.
>>
>>17464791
Not far from the truth at all. Thanks anon. Later, thread.
>>
>>17464729
No problem, I've learned a lot from senior readers / occultists, it's only fair for me to give back.
>give back
I guess I'll use one of my own spreads then.
>pls be gentle

You are... what the fuck is going on here.
And why are there tears in my eyes.

You're a reader, so I'll keep my interpretation on the single card parts to a min.

Root of the tree: (nature of your concern, or why you feel the need to get a read): 7 of swords, futility.
If you do nothing different: The hanged man.
If you do something, and it goes "badly": The Devil.
If you do something, and it goes "well": 5 of swords, defeat.
The heart of the tree. As in, the overall picture of some kind... I need to find a better way to word this: 3 of cups, abundance. "when we find fulfillment and joy in love."

3 affecting jump cards here. These are cards that jump out, their message/will to be known is so powerful that they simply must be heard.
The magus, The Chariot, and 9 of disks.

Alright, the above is the read.
Below will be the interpretation.

The root of your concern is futility, while the heart is abundance. Which tells me that you seem to be having a crisis of sorts now. The tree represents love and what not, which makes sense because lol love reading. But the roots are futile. Without healthy roots the tree won't thrive, no matter how much you try to force it, Mr. Magus.

If you do nothing concerning this problem, you are resigning yourself to your fate as of the hanged man. If you do something and it goes "well" to you than you truly suffer defeat. Whereas if you do something and it turns "poorly" you receive the devil, which is freedom, the things you truly want, desire, etc.

With including the tears I felt earlier, it seems like you may be experiencing some kind of crisis, and are unsure how to proceed. The example that comes to mind is a man with a fiance who cheated. He loves her, he was committed to her, and this was his reward? What should he possibly do? 1/2
>>
>>17464698
>>17464729
>>17464802

1/2
If exends energy and fixes the problem, he "wins", but in his victory he dies a little inside, because who wants an unfaithful partner?
Which is why if he was to do something and it goes "poorly", he opens himself up to a host of new oppurtunities to have what he really wants, even if he doesn't know it yet.

The man would want a faithful woman, and he simply didn't know she wasn't it until the moment came where she showed she wasn't.

The other side would be that a man cheated on his fiance, and in this instance the "didn't go well" option represented by the devil would be 'if you really wanted her, why cheat? Surely this must be your own way of showing that what you want isn't what you think you want'.

Either way, I hope things go well for you in the long run, because it looks like short term is going to be quite painful.
>>
>>17464791
>>17464801
If someone feels the 8 of swords towards someone, does that mean they feel trapped by them? Or that therir feelings are trapped by them

also what is the 5 of swords as feelings
>>
>>17464781
I can see it.

I just need to be patient, at the end of all of this. I think this will work as long as I don't give up.
>>
>>17464815
Hmmm... similarily, I think this will work out as long as I give up.
>>
>>17464658
>Like bad vibes. Things that make me feel dirty.
As in malicious? I've never done anything to hurt anyone. I've had a really rough few days so I think that could be what I'm projecting. Life hasn't been treating me too well and I haven't been directing my thoughts accordingly.
>Darlin, sort yourself out.
I'm trying hard to
>Apologies if this hurts, but it's only the truth.
No worries, your intentions are good

>>17464712
hello
I'm just a person.
>>17464742
Kek'd
I haven't given away my voice quite yet.

>>17464635
I've been avoiding dealing with the conflicts between my family, it's been difficult as I was never given a sense of security from them. I know that fixing the broken pieces should currently be my priority.
>tail is long black Sharp pointed at end with poison stinger. It is designed entirely for battle, it does not let anyone close to you.
I do close myself off from others, but I doubt I'd ever purposefully hurt someone. I get the idea though, need to eventually let the shields down a bit.
>>
>>17464831
>>17464831
bang thoth pls he's sad
>>
>>17464842
I think I'm too young for him
>>
File: 1404536737003.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1404536737003.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>17464842
>implying I'm not spoken for right now

>>17464844
>implying I'm not twenty y/o

C'mon now.
>>
>>17464846
hello pls help i am the anon >17464812
>>
>>17464831
I'm glad you see a path. It takes time to reorder the anatomy, and it could be painful. Just stay strong and remember that you can defend yourself from predators too.
>>
File: 180px-X-tan.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-X-tan.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>17464846
Still kind of applies actually. Who cares though, what are you, a moralfag?

/virtually bangs/
>>
>>17464852
>Still kind of applies actually. Who cares though, what are you, a moralfag?
>
>/virtually bangs/

Nah. I think my lowest limit would be 15, with the right convincing, but that's really pushing it. 16's a healthier route.
>>
>>17464853
because you were born
when you die

thanks, come again soon
>>
>>17464853

as lana del rey says, "we were born to die"
>>
>>17464852
Maybe he doesn't want your shit incubus pervert energy
>>
>>17464720
I drew Death. Followed by the Fool, and prince of wands.

So... something's gonna happen alright. But I have no idea what. So be watchful for... something.
>sorry.

>>17464721
Indeed.

>>17464723
I... sooner is better with these things.
I admit this isn't a read though.
But waiting without a good reason isn't usually a good idea.

>>17464726
I'm not sure what to tell you. The cards gave a somewhat favorable combination of ace of wands and princess of cups, which indeed show a lovely thing if seen in the right angle, but the deck was heavy, and I got a bad feeling from it.

I would honestly suggest against it.

>>17464634
>The situation is just strained because... well, the other person has some mental blocks. But I'm confident it will work.
A relationship can only work when both people accept it. Otherwise it doesn't matter how confident you are.

>>17464738
Resolve != stubbornness, friend.
Sometime the hardest thing can be to let go.
And sometimes its the right thing as well.
>>
Hello there readers!
A long time ago I remember someone doing this "mindscape" reading,
just wondering if anyone around knows how to do it,
and if so could i please ask for a reading? Because a few nights ago when i had a dream,
and it felt a lot like what the reader described,
is it trying to tell me something?
Why, what and how is happening?
>>
>>17464866
I have good reasons to wait. I also have good reasons to rush. Please read.

>pic relate
captcha found a way to be even more awful
>>
File: titanium.jpg (85 KB, 1000x918) Image search: [Google]
titanium.jpg
85 KB, 1000x918
>>17464875
Gender and age and I will do a mindscape for you, dear anon
>>
>>17464866

>but the deck was heavy.

Not deterred lol. Unless it ends up being painful as hell or something.

It does make me think of her friend though who's very uh... heavy. I hit on her relentlessly. I'm sure there won't be any drama or anything though >.>
>>
>>17464698
You / Her / Union Significator: 8 of Wands / 8 of Cups / King of Wands (reversed)
Viability / Long-Term Potential: Page of Cups (reverse-crossed) / 10 of Wands (reverse-crossed)
Forces Against / In Favor: The Tower (reversed) / The Sun
What You / She Would Need to Do: 5 of Pentacles / The Chariot
Happiness Potential / Projected Outcome: 2 of Cups / 2 of Swords

You're fine

You two are essentially hitting the slump phase that has a habit of occurring a few years in. There's nothing inherently wrong with it, so much as the energy that used to be expressed more romantically is increasingly finding other means of releasing.

The good news is that it looks like you two legitimately love each other and, I hope this isn't too forward, but it seems like she might make a good mother. The bad news, however, is that there are a few words unsaid that should be given the chance to be expressed.

Oh right, the reverse-crossed thing. So, these are things that are up in the air, and the direction in which they will bear is largely contingent upon the other factors that inhere. Whether this ends in a fiery conflagration and is remembered as a cutesy romance, or whether your mutual efforts can make this one last is actually rather strongly in your hands.
(cont.)
>>
>>17464880
Many thanks kind reader!
I'll give out more info if needed! Please ask whatever, but for now:
>Grill
>21
>>
>>17464886
(cont.)
For you, lad, there is a need to be a bit more patient, I think. You might be overreacting to little bumps in the way, and your reactions aren't serving too well to allay the feelings of lack that stand in your way. I get the feeling that there's some inherent thing about you that has issues with a few of the things that a long-term commitment brings. You know I use RW, right? The pentacles of five show poverty, yes, but they also show a couple sticking together through it. This is what you need to be: for better or worse starts way before the crueler Norns come knocking. Don't be a good-weather husband, essentially.

Now the Chariot for her is interesting, and it seems to say to me that she needs to be a bit more involved than she is currently. Did you pick a somewhat passive one, lad? No matter, you can make this one work out well if she has a bit more say here in there. It's not that she doesn't care, but she's inclined to keep her mouth shut when she should really speak up. And yes, that leads to misunderstandings.

Now, I mentioned the good news being that you two love each other dearly, and that's echoed again towards the end of the spread. The two of cups shows that, if everything works out for you, a loving partnership is likely to ensue.

But, careful with this, though: the projected outcome is the 2 of swords, bro, and that shows that you'll likely stay in a state of wondering, and there might also be plenty of second-guessing. But hey, you should hopefully know better now upon what you should be focusing.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
File: 1418699198361.jpg (429 KB, 2194x1691) Image search: [Google]
1418699198361.jpg
429 KB, 2194x1691
>>17464851
Thanks for the kind words and reading. I need to re-evaluate with a clear head so I can distinctly see where I stand it terms of my situation.
>>17464864
lel
I might be a bit perverted. No more than him though if he's willing to bang a 15 y/o ffs
>>17464854
Well looks like I meet your minimum age requirement.
Ey Thoth bb wnt sum fuk

>>17464853
Who cares, yolo
>>
>>17464713
Geo
Male
Should I be concerned for anything soon to come?
>>
>>17464890
>>17464886
hi bv how are you? can you tell me what 5 of swords as feelings mean?
>>
>>17464897
Post the full spread, and I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>17464894
sure let's do it.
Place and time bby?
>>
>>17464866
>A relationship can only work when both people accept it. Otherwise it doesn't matter how confident you are.

You're right, but there's hesitation on his end.

Feel free to do a reading on the situation though, if you want.

Male, query is love reading on guy I'm pursuing.
>>
>>17464844
>inb4 i draw attention for this.
Love can work with a very wide array of ages.

>>17464846
>being spoken for
>asking for a love reading
There's nothing wrong with this, but she can tell you more than we could. Unless she's lying. Be careful about that. And good luck, depending on how things go, good hunting as well.

>>17464875
Describe your mindscape or the dream.
I'm better with interpretation than readings.

>>17464896
Yes, always.
>in other news I'm gonna go make dinner. Try being a bit more specific, or at least tell me why you think you should be concerned. Needless worry just harms your health.
>>
>>17464913
The love reading was regarding my current relationship, strangely enough. Also, just want to put it out there that Mr. Anon is a great reader, for other querents to notice. Trust this man.
>>
File: 1456535524975.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456535524975.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>17464902
Oh shit bv is here

Operation is a no-go

He can't know about our forbidden romance.

>>17464913
>Love can work with a very wide array of ages.
You all sound like bunch of pedos
I kid

/but still/
>>
>>17464923
>Bv cucked by Thoth
Okay, actually I approve this message.
Just don't sting Thoth, okay? Sting BV or something
>>
>>17464899
i just did a spread because it was just one card. some backstory, i asked a girl out she rejected me w/ no reason.
how they see me: 10 of swords
how they feel for me: ace of pentacles, 3 of pentacles
whats standing between us: 5 of pentacles
strengths: 4 of cups (wat?)
outcome: knight of swords
>>
>>17464889
>>17464875
I don't have the focus Yalda does but here we go dear femanon, I did my best for you.

I see a pizza parlor, deli, local diner kind of place. Linoleum floors, low ceiling, many tables, the kind with faux wood attached benches. The lights are off and no one is here. There's nothing on the shelves behind the counter. But with the light coming in the window-front, I can see well, and there is no dust, though it has been a long time since the floor was mopped...

I am on a mountain trail, well-worn, but no one else in sight, and I can see pretty far, since I'm at the top of a long slope. The trees are mostly pine and there's a kind of eerie silence, much like the vibe I got from the first scene. Fog clings to the ground.

I am in the lobby of a museum, not art, not technical -- taxidermy and minerals and that sort of lot. I am sitting against the wall while everyone else is rushing from place to place with direction and purpose. I feel lost.

If this rings true for you, tell me about what the previous reader told you, and your dream, and I will try to answer "is it trying to tell me something?"
>>
File: the fool.jpg (321 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
the fool.jpg
321 KB, 704x1024
>>17464923
I feel you. You got my email though

kek
>>
>>17464831
Not malicious per say, but very disgusting. Your energy is sick; red, viscous and...just bleh.
>I've never done anything to hurt anyone
I...don't believe you. There's no possible way you can say that, even I've done terrible things in my time. There's something you're not being honest to both us and yourself, and you know what it is. Time for some soul searching and self development. As long as you are truthful to yourself in your journey you'll heal. Until then, I wish you all the best.
>>
>>17464875
>>17464932
I was sitting idly and watching this, tempted to offer up a mindscape reading since it's been an unholy while since I've done one. So, are you still interested, because it's likely that you've got one from me.
>>
>>17464946
awwww yiss gonna get to see some Io scry

thx again for your recent tarot draws for me btw
>>
>>17464946

Are you just doing one possibly?
>>
>>17464920
d'aww.

>strangely enough
Maybe I worded it oddly, but I meant that I don't see anything wrong with divination for a current relationship. Can maybe give you a heads up concerning something.
>although "just talk to them" is still the overarching advice for most relationship ills.

>>17464943
>doing terrible things
and
>doing something to hurt someone
are different you know, as in one describes the results of things, and the other describes the intentions.

>>17464946
>all these readers here, from thoth to empath to io and more.
Feels great, man. I'm almost tempted to offer that person a scry as well just to throw my hat into the ring.
>>
>>17464902
>>17464941
>flirting with teenage girls online
not a clue why your relationship has troubles...
>>
>>17464961
Y-y-you skipped me

>>17464879
>>
>>17464970

kek
>>
>>17464970
thoth was saying in irc he's fucking around
he apparently doesnt care about public image
>>
>>17464952
Hey, who knows, maybe the anon will be content with what the other reader threw up and I won't need to do anything. And no problem- was it any good for ya?

>>17464957
One, possibly, yes. I'm quite sickly right now, so I don't want to push myself too much. I could probably do some few quick ones; a nice little method I developed to scry and get a vague answer in the span of ten or so seconds. Not as exhausting as the other readings I tend to do.

>>17464961
Feel free to. Besides, I'm always here, in one way or another. I just don't use this trip as often as I used to. Most people will still recognize me, so meh, I don't give a damn really.
>>
>>17464979

Well you can hit me with a quickie if you'd like. No pressure though, look to your own needs first.

Male virgo
>>
File: happy man.png (346 KB, 477x402) Image search: [Google]
happy man.png
346 KB, 477x402
>>17464970
Don't be tsundere anon~~
>>
>>17464979
That other reader was I. Yes, both pulls were as keen as always.

Can you describe your quick scry method?
>>
>>17464853
Your tie to your mother is like an aura shining outward, the color of a warm vanilla candle. You're not ending it anytime soon.
>>
>>17464979
do you see anything happenin me with and my krush
f
>>
>>17464991
Tell me what to focus on, because fuck doing general readings or something without a question set whether on text or in one's mind. I'm not dealing with vagueness today, no no.

>>17465002
Neat. Very neat.

And how should I put this... It's not something that will give too many answers, but it's good for vagueish queries that most anons tend to throw my way. Unlike a normal scry where every single image is from scratch, the method I use already has something there, and the question/query influences that little something and I usually interpret the effects into whatever. In my case, it's a cloaked plague doctor holding a cube, and the changes of the cube/hand that's holding the cube are the things I pay attention to.

I don't know how I thought up of it, but hey, it seems to work for me. Still, for something more proper I do every single image from scratch.
>>
>>17464929
Oh...how shall I put this...

Well, the cards in that spread sort of come together to show that she rejected you because she doesn't think you're going to do sufficiently well in your own life in a way that will benefit her, I think. On the other hand, it seems like she might want something platonic from you that might have concrete benefits for her. The four of cups as a strength makes me think she's rejecting other guys as well, so it's not likely something personal. Ever hear of Sigrid the Haughty?
>>
>>17465007

Okay no worries. I didn't really consider anything in particular. Maybe you can tell me what I'll gain if I keep studying qabala or whether I should play with something else instead?

Unless you just want the usual tacky love-related questions. You can tell me what woman you see that holds the most promise right now?

Whatever is less straining
>>
>>17465012
thanks b.v. no i havent
>>
>>17464961
I understand MA, but no body has an energy like that and can claim to have never done anything to hurt anyone. She's either lying, or there's some seriously bad JoJo going on with her.
>>
>>17464992
Is that you?

>>17465022
I'm pretty sure she /thought/ she was doing something bad when she really wasn't. That's what practically everyone goes through. Morality in society are like rules to football game conduct.
>>
>>17464924
Thoth and I, we're just friends, I-I swear
>>17464941
;)
>>17464970
Lighten up, just having some fun over here
Come join us. We're having a teen orgy

>>17464943
All my energy readings besides this one have pretty much said my aura's light blue or on the calmer side. Kind of unsettling that there's been such a durastic change. I'm definitely more bitter than usual though.
I've shut people off before, but I've never gone off on someone using hurtful words. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've never directly caused harm as far as I'm aware.

Thanks for the reading, it's good that you pointed this out to me, gives me an area of focus, otherwise I would've been oblivious to this.
>>
>>17465018
Qabalah may be worth it, but at the same time if you're going to go deep, it's not going to do you a whole load of good. There's something at the end of the tunnel, so to speak, but it's going to be hard to get yourself out of it at the same time. Going for something else will lead to lots of ups and downs, moments where everything will seem slow and sometimes you'll be able to follow through with whatever it is that you're working with. It will still be more slow than anything. Up to you whether you want to go for Qabalah or something else.

As for the love stuff, hm. She seems to be a solitary one, perhaps with a tinge of drama here and there. At least I'll assume so from the image that I saw. But hm, she's definitely a bit solitary and thoughtful as of now. [that's as best as I can get without confusing myself here, sorry about that]
>>
>>17465007
That is... really weird to me, but interesting. How many such readings do you think you can do in a row?
>>
>>17465041
I've gotten to 40~ at most. It was getting somewhat strenuous by the end of it though, I won't lie. >>17465037 would be an example of what I would say, but I can also provide the image that I saw and let you work through it yourself.
>>
>>17465022
Hey Empath, mind if I ask for a personal reading on my energy? I'm admittedly curious as to what people see.
>>
>>17465034
You don't have to please them, hon.
>>
>>17464932
Hello there! Sorry, my lightblub just went of, and my housemates where helping me!
Anyway, back to the topic, the dream i had was read, my ision was just red, all i see was constain outlines lines of shapes, overlapping eachother, and they are constainly moving forward, i was just there, watching. The mindscape the reader gave me a while ago, they discribed that they where in a world of red, geometric shapes everywhere, and constantly changing, the also see a man hanging upside down, when asked, the men said there was nothing anyone to do to help.
Dont know if this help but i have been having nothing but nightmears lately.
Your reading was... idk, sadly, i would say it dose fit me atm, i am alone, and i have no goals, and i do think that emptiness theme fits in? The place you described makes me feel like i would be comfotable with, quitet places, no one but just me, natural sound good too, since i miss it alot, as i just resently moved into the city, the museum bit, haha, i guess it because i enjoy drawing taxidermy animals/bones! Painting bores me. But what do you think your vision represents tho? To me it's just places ans seetings that brings a strange sense of comfort, alto i wish i have people with me tho...
And the last bit, yes, i do feel that everyone knows what they are doing but me, i probably need to type this out again or fix it up a little because i'm typing without thinking, so please feel free to fire away with qustions! I apolgise for spellings and structure mistakes, just having a lot on my mind right now
>>
File: 1439261446322.jpg (544 KB, 900x982) Image search: [Google]
1439261446322.jpg
544 KB, 900x982
>>17465048
I'm aware
>>
>>17464946
Hello there! By anychance that you remember a reading involve the colour red and constainly changing gemotric shapes? Also a man hanging upsidedown, and when asked, he says that there's nothing you could do to help?
>>
>>17465055
Ain't no one know what they're doing.

>>17465056
You don't have to be polite to them.
>>
>>17465034
>aura
Are different from you energy, in a sense. Aura is more your projected image, your energy is what is and what you see. Still, your words don't paint you as a bad person. This is something I'll have to dwell on, and do a deeper reading to see what's up.
>>
>>17465059
Hello. And truth be told, no, I do not remember. There's very little of my old readings that I remember, and I would actually suggest you should look up in the archives for the reading itself, just to see who exactly did that one for you. How long was it ago? If it's in the past month or two, then it's likely that it was not me.
>>
>>17465007
hey can you tell me if you see things changing with the person that doesn't like me back :(
>>
>>17465066
It's called insecurity.
>>
>>17465066
Hey empath you wouldn't know anything about astral realms and that type of shit would you?
>>
>>17465079
I do, but I don't know how to access that information at this very moment.
>>
>>17465070
>things changing with the person that doesn't like me back
Err... Anon, if you don't see them changing with your own two eyes, then I would say that you shouldn't get your hopes up. I don't know. It's far too easy to get yourself wrecked over like that.

And despite how much time flies by, and despite how much the clocks seems to shift and change and tick through, nothing will really happen. Akin to a clock that's broken, it doesn't even ring when it hits midnight. Yeah anon, don't expect anything from this. It's just going to consume your time and nothing more, and a good chance for it to warp things up a bit.
>>
File: tyubtvcrtgr.jpg (112 KB, 1195x133) Image search: [Google]
tyubtvcrtgr.jpg
112 KB, 1195x133
>>17465067
I found the screen cap
>>
>>17464992
Show me ur nipples slut

>>17465061
I see. You did say that my energy was like a cat's eye marble some time ago. There's probably something to that. I hope I can catch you again another time for an updated reading.
>>
>>17465085
its consumed so much of my time, thank you.

if you don't mind can you tell me if my love life will improve at all
>>
File: pyramid.jpg (120 KB, 925x570) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
120 KB, 925x570
>>17465055
Ahhh, lovely, I'm glad I was on the right track. No worries about the grammar/spelling, parsing through such messes is one of my favorite things in the world. Free flow consciousness is nothing to apologize for.

>Dont know if this help but i have been having nothing but nightmears lately.
I'm sorry to hear that. What are your sleep habits like?

>i am alone, and i have no goals
>i just resently moved into the city
Why did you move? Were you hoping to restart?

>what do you think your vision represents tho? To me it's just places ans seetings
Haha, yes, well, that's what a mindscape is. I can do aura readings (translate one's "energy"/consciousness into abstract imagery with color representing emotions), spirit animal readings (translate consciousness into a kindred animal), etc. Mindscapes translate the consciousness into "places and settings".

> i do feel that everyone knows what they are doing but me
Do you want some advice on "resetting" mentally, getting to a place where you're not having nightmares and have ambitions?
>>
>>17465087

>>17465061 meant for >>17465066
>>
Is any one doing readings?
>>
>>17465086
That is most assuredly not me. Most, most assuredly not me. I looked up the thread and yeah, it's someone who was just practicing.

>>17465090
Just... no. It's not going to go anywhere good. I'm not sure if it's mold that I see or whether it's worms crawling out and eating at the healthy parts of the fruit, but it's just ... no.

Besides, if you don't change and will for improvement, nothing's going to happen. Don't expect anything to happen too just out of the blue. My two cents. Good luck.
>>
>>17465074
Maybe...again, might be worth looking into
>>17465079
No sorry man, little beyond my realm (ha-ha!)
>>17465087
>cat's eye marble
Huh....this makes more sense now.
>>
>>17465109
i have changed, i lost a lot of weight and take care of my appearance :(

i just want a bf
>>
>>17465066
Yeah, the energy projections, the aura, and the energy center and all be different in quality, but are usually in radiating quantity. It is likely that deeply internalized you may have one m.o. and outwardly you express something else entirely. It's like trying to caress someone or give them tailjobs with that Abyssal Whip attached above your butt!
>>
>>17465090
Is there any particular reason why you two are meeting? Usually people try to pair up because of bullshit societal expectations, and that's the /only/ thing bringing/supporting people and their relationships. Try re-evaluation of reasons for actions, intentions, and overall why people are doing the shit they're doing.

>>17465124
I think your post here supports my reasoning.

>>17465122
Duh, it's the answer.
>>
>>17465124

i want a bf too anon ;_;
>>
>>17465109
I'll add a bit to that; whatever you have now, a mindset, expectations, *something*, throw it away and start anew. What you have now is essentially not salvageable in my eyes. It may very li-

>>17465124
...kely be a mindset problem. Welp. You need to change up a few things upstairs, girl. Be honest with yourself when you'll do so.

That's enough; I'm retiring to bed for today. Have a good one you all, a pleasure as always.
>>
File: 1457900130702.jpg (171 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1457900130702.jpg
171 KB, 675x559
>>17465130
i want Io to be my gf
>>
>>17465129
nah i want a cute bf to have sex with and do things with

a b.f.f. with sex you know?

>>17465130
>tfw
i tried okcupid all the people interested in too far away... close ones are creeps.
>>
>>17465037

Sounds like I should stay inside qabala for at least a little while, either way. I guess I can always dive into the more esoteric aspects of buddhism. Regardless of the reality of it, I always held a soft spot for the gentle benevolence of a bodhisattva or the matronly guidance of a daeva... even if it clashes with my indulgent side.

I think I can guess what woman you were talking about, but I'm not sure who's the responsible party without a physical description. If it's who I have in mind, I got a very positive vibe from her but she was too shy when i gave her a private message. And that left me without a pretext to contact her again. Kind of a shame, I found her really likeable :/ probably the better type of girl to have In the long run
>>
>>17465145

i tried okcupid too. but, if you just want a guy to have sex with you don't really have to have a relationship. pof/craigslist is good too
>>
>>17465091
My sleeping habits are just as usual i guess, altho lately i have been going to bed early then usual, normaly it's pass 2am that i sleep, now i'm starting to go to bed at around half 11.

Used to live in a farming village, now in London, i miss the pointless hikes and surrounded by nothing but natural, moved because of uni, only continuing education because society tells me to.

Ahahaha, I guess my aura is just a mess then, I was a joyful child that spreads smiles and gigggles, and now i'm just a person without value, I still remember that a teacher wrote "never lose that smile!" in my leaver's book, funny how people change.

Ohoh!!!! What animal am i?? What is my spirit animal? Please read me if you dont mind! And what should i do with the information?

Mindscape is really interesting desu, I dont understand myself, and perhaps this is the only way that i could ever have a good look at myself haha, so i really am alone then? And empty inside too?

And that sounds like a good idea! The resetting! It would be great if i could flip everything around, i'm sick of getting nowhere and these nightmears
>>
>>17465142
Many people are sworn to not have anything upstairs for years. You're going to have to try harder than that. Next time, don't demean a core part of someone.

Seriously, mindset shaming is completely oblivious.

>>17465145
Hurr

>>17465146
Your indulgent side comes from:
>>
>>17465129
>Duh, it's the answer.
Yup. More or less explains it now. Gg everyone, time to go home.

>all these people wanting bf's
I just want a partner who's not crazy for once. Once. But that's not likely to happen so hermit here I come
>>
>>17465155
I'm *kinda* crazy I guess i have a love jar spell in the werks it's probably shit though because I don't really believe in it lol... i'd date you if you were close but I'm not in vegemite land
>>
>>17465154

>Your indulgent side comes from:

Idkwtmlol
>>
>>17465151
Arrrghhhh I don't have time to do further reading or answer you in as much detail as I'd like, I'm sorry.

Pic relate is basically what I wanted to tell you but I wrote it a while back for someone asking whether psychiatric drugs were necessary to overcome depression

Re: sleep, please read about
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_Rhythm

Good luck, and well met
>>
I have a sorta bf related problem.

This guy I sorta like around other people we know he's abut cruel and tells me to go sit in a corner and stuff like that but when we are alone he touches and kisses me and stuff but I don't know if we want the same thing
And really it just makes me really confused.
>>
>>17465174

if he can't be nice to you when other people are around why bother with him? it's kind of shitty he's only affectionate when you're alone.
>>
>>17465164
>I'd date you if you were close
Y'know what, Thankyou. It's nice to hear that. You have a lovely day anon.
>>
>>17465171
Would you like my email address?
And thank you for your time and energy today!
>>
>>17465154
Alright there, you forced me out of my bed just so I could answer you. I didn't mean to get through the idea or intention of ''mindset shaming'' or whatever the hell that is. Truth be told, I have my own opinions on this and I refrain from letting them out.

For the upstairs comment, I meant in the mind. Some sort of a thought or an idea that's obviously disrupting them from getting that which they want. In this case, alright, she wants a boyfriend. Most people would look for both appearance and personality, and if you don't change the latter and only change the former, then it's highly likely that nobody will pursue you with any sort of strong intentions. Tinder/[insert whatever dating site] is *not* a good place to find someone you want to love or stay in, because that wretched place is filled with more than a mountain of thirsty people and it can only mess with one instead of doing any good.

Really, a good chunk of people here could help themselves by avoiding anything casual in the first place. Not directed towards anyone, but I just throw that out right now.

/rant

>>17465146
You could change up a few things, yeah. If you go too deep with Qabalah, it's going to be a pain for you to get into anything else and really, you're going to sink deeper into it. Best keep a balance.

For the girl, well, it's hard for me to give a description because I literally saw a cube with a scarf wrapped about it, thoughtfully watching the sunset beyond while sitting on a cliff. That, too, was seen on a TV screen. [I have no idea what the fuck, but I managed to interpret it just fine it seems]. I could try giving you another few reads later on if you wish, I'll probably do more with this in the near future.

>>17465144
No you don't, trust me on that one. Don't touch the crazy, don't go close to crazy, avoid the crazy.
>>
File: Foxhole.jpg (678 KB, 921x768) Image search: [Google]
Foxhole.jpg
678 KB, 921x768
>>17465183
We're all a little mad here, love. ;^)

>>17465180
Yes, please!
>>
>>17465155
Yeah. Stop treating her like she's on a pedestal, and realize she has problems like the rest of us. You ever heard of making a problem bigger by treating it like it's bigger than it is? You've even got her being polite to you guys. Putting up a mask. Like, holy shit.

>>17465183
I meant in the mind as well. Disrupting them? From getting what they want? You know how the mind works, right?

You want to get her a boyfriend, or do you want to help her realize she doesn't want one?

No one ain't crazy. They just don't know what they doin'
>>
>>17465192
I'll go shopping for good food tmr after school!
And i'll read the wiki after!!
Many thanks for today, and have a good night!

[email protected]
>>
>>17465194
To me it seems like she's more stumping herself up than helping herself. Sure, it's good that she went out to change herself, lose weight and all, but if she's only doing that for the sake of attracting a mate, then it's not going to do any sort of good. First rule of changing yourself: do it for yourself and yourself alone, to help and feel better for yourself. I would only consider an exception to be in the cases of within a relationship, but that's a fair obvious there.

She asked me if her love life will improve. I told her I see a problem and it's not going to be fixed by just fixing, you have to throw out and start anew. A clean slate. Change up a few things instead of just trying to patch them up.

Here's a goodie as to what I think: unless you change yourself mentally, all the physical changes that you do for yourself may as well be for naught.

I didn't call her crazy, by the way. Just to clear that one up.

>>17465192
Crazy in a bad way, mad in a bad way, not in an attractive or even positive way [if that's even a thing].

Seriously though, I need to go to curl up in my bed instead of stay up and argue about the problems of someone people that they may have with finding a special someone. I'm too tired and too on the edge for this shit.
>>
>>17465209
some people*

Yep. I'm done.
>>
>>17465192
Also, it's a nice painting, the colours pleases me!
Artist name?
Good night, and till me meet again!
>>
>>17465183

Ah well, i'll figure out the spiritual love stuff one way or another. And yes, I'd appreciate some more reads next time you're around. Thank you
>>
>>17465217
Take care and have a great night.
>>
>>17465155
Empath, you won't find someone not crazy by giving up the search.

>>17465183
Io, good things await you around the bend. Arguing with faggots on the internet isn't one of them.

>>17465174
Twix, a man who caves to societal pressure instead of your feelings is a man you shouldn't be with.

>>17465171
Anon, include exercise and vitamin D in there.
Possibly St. John's wort as well.

>>17465154
Anonyx, don't ask someone for help and then attack them for what they suggest, as you literally asked for their opinion.

>>17464635
Succubus-Chan, make the most of your relations. They're good food for your soul.

And now. I'm out. I'm... way too tired.
>>
>make long post with a bit to some people who need it
>gets eaten by the internet ghosts.
-sigh-

From memory:

Empath, you won't find a non-crazy girl if you give up now.

Succubus-Chan, your relationships are the food of you soul. Value them well.

Io, you have good things awaiting you, whether or not you'll believe anyone.

Anonyx, don't be surprised when you ask someone for their opinion or read, and then not like the result. Attacking them is in bad taste.

To the anon about the depression bit, don't forget vitamin D and st. john's wort as well.

Twix, a man who bows to societal pressure and as a result mistreats you is not a man you wish to be with.

Kaworu, let go of this man you're chasing if he rejects you for whatever reason.

Thoth, whatever happens do not fall to despair, however appealing it may seem at the time.

As to myself, I'm... so tired. Goodnight /div/.
>>
>>17465241
>both are posted at the same time
>>
>>17465209
I picked up on that as well, but it's not relevant. She's not going to change herself because of herself inherently. A mindset is a part of who you are. If you tell someone that their mindset is a problem, you are telling them that they're inherently bad. Someone's mentality isn't and never was a problem. Why do we assume there's a problem when there isn't one? Because we ain't know what we doin'. Someone is never a problem. How can you change someone? Well, it may seem like changing, but they're still themselves nonetheless.

You didn't need to clarify, hon.

Everything's an illusion, man. Consider things not in stone, and readings suddenly become a part of life as everyone already knew it. No more separation of reader and querent. Skillful and unskillful. Wise and unwise. Everything suddenly becomes one giant thing, with no exclusion nor inclusion.
>>
>>17465227
I didn't ask for help. What are you eating?
>>
>>17465227
>>17465241
You can literally do what you want to, and you can literally wind up with better outcomes in the long-run than fear-mongering to advice on people who don't know the big picture. Why the hell do you have those fucking feelings that you have? Why the fuck are you trying to limit them? Holy mother of Jesus Christ.

Best relationship advice of 2016: Don't do anything to do with you personally. Just live an empty husk, following everything /but/ yourself. Yes this is the best advice I've seen.
>>
>>17464321
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Return":

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity. The ruler himself did not travel.

You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed like the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.
>>
>>17465319
is your jar working yet ^*^
>>
Since everyone's being a negative nancy about what I said. You gotta work /with/ yourself, not /against/ yourself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.