[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: Technomage.jpg (22 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Technomage.jpg
22 KB, 400x200
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17462791
>>
File: Chironymous.jpg (145 KB, 558x663) Image search: [Google]
Chironymous.jpg
145 KB, 558x663
>>17466136
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
Can anyone scry for me?
>volim
>21F capricorn

How will things go when I visit the musician?potential for something long term? thanks in advance.
>>
Brett post pics of self
>>
>>17466139
No matter how hard life can be sometimes, remember, you are a survivor, always.

Kana

F

Scorpion

dyed blue hair sometimes wear red glasses but sometimes contacts. Asian, slim, A cups.

Los Angles

I want to repair what's broken. I don't believe that there's no way to do so. I won't give up. But I need some guides. Some advice for what will work in current situation will be great.

Thx
>>
File: 2000px-Rebel_Alliance_logo.svg.png (76 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Rebel_Alliance_logo.svg.png
76 KB, 2000x2000
>>17466139

is your beard shaped like the rebel alliance symbol in that pic on purpose?
>>
"Don't worry about things you can't control."
Steven
Male
Pisces
Average-looking, light-brown hair and eyes
South America
Will I ever become famous through my art?
>>
>>17466152
Already have been:

>>17466139
>>17466148
>>17463353
>>17463253

...plus a few more Brent pics in older threads.
>>
>>17466157
What I do to the Death Star stays between me and the Death Star.
>>
Am I a newer soul or old, or is there such a thing?
>>
>>17466165

;3
>>
>>17466159
you are kinda cute
>>
>>17466159
wow that really is you? Wtf? you're actually attractive dude, why you hung up on this girl of yours? you can get chicks ez

I guess you could say the same for me and a guy who doesn't like me back. TOo bad you're on the opposite coast
>>
>>17466158
First, the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress. The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position to help another. This is a temporary situation, because your power is cyclical, seasonal. Knowing this, you must perform your good deed without hope of reward. You are not furthering your own process, but another's. Though you may cherish this other, you will never possess. Touch without grasping. Take comfort in becoming a fond memory. Nurture, then let go.

CONSIDER:

You approach with humble honesty and generosity.
This is a superior act.

Then, the hexagram for "Inner Truth":

The gentle Wind ripples the Lake's surface:
The Superior Person finds common ground between points of contention, wearing away rigid perspectives that would lead to fatal error.

Pigs and fishes.
You may cross to the far shore.
Great fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The subject of this hexagram discovers a key to Tranquility by first gaining insight into his own nature, then turning that vision outward. By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace with himself, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding.
>>
>>17466183
Thanks!
>>
File: Brentaur.jpg (17 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Brentaur.jpg
17 KB, 360x480
>>17466172
Haha, thanks! I guess I do have my moments!

>>17466180
Yup, that's me. Thanks! Because she's attractive too. And I dug her. Lots. Thanks, I hope so!

Too bad indeed!
>>
>>17466139
Don't underestimate yourself. You're much stronger then you think.

Ross

M

Cancer

Brown hair, green eyes, beard, glasses. Big handsome man.

Texas

There are two hobbies I enjoy. But I have been focusing fully on one of them. It's a new hobby that I have been seeing some positive gains with it so far, but I've been having doubts if I want to stick with it. The other involves recreational writing with groups of people, something I've been doing for years. I've been thinking about the pros and cons of both, but I'm leaning with the new hobby. What do you see if I stick to that course?
>>
>>17466189
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17466206
big handsome man? I like the sound of it.... and beard??? extra hot
>>
ITT: thirsty grills
>>
>>17466155
Thanks!

Your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
>>17466217

i think it's just one girl
>>
>>17466217
Hiiiii
>>
>>17466225
kek
>>
Male, Scorpio

What do I need most right now?
>>
>>17466206
Thanks!

Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.
>>
>>17466219
Thanks!
>>
>>17466225
No, it's not

>>17466227
Hello again
>>
>>17466225
>>17466242
yea its like 2 or 3
>>
>>17466233
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "The Cauldron"

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
>>17466245

oh i thought it was just that one girl who likes to slobber on all of the reader's dicks
>>
>>17466242
>>17466245
Hoo boy.

>>17466242
How are you tonight?
>>
>>17466250
Damn, that would be me. And no it's not just me right now.
>>17466251
Alright. Pretty tired though
>>
>>17466256
did you post lewd pictures earlier
>>
>>17466256
Ha!

Glad you're alright. Tired happens.
>>
>>17466259
They weren't that lewd ;-;
>>
>>17466259

give it an hour or two, she'll probably post them again
>>
>>17466219
Can you do me you sexy motherfucker?

>Tyler
>Male
>Libra/Rooster
>6'2, chubby, red beard, dirty blonde hair, optimistic but suspicious
>Louisiana
>Will I become enlightened?
>>
>>17466265
why are you struggling with finding bf if you have nice body?
>>
>>17466273
>tfw this is the kind of person i want as bf
>tfw no bf
>>
>>17466275

just move to louisiana and you can hook up with that anon. problem solved!
>>
>>17466262
Yeah, happens to the best of us.
How are you?
>>17466270
Nah I'm done
>>17466274
Mainly because I don't talk to people in real life. I'd say that's one of the core reasons. I really need to get out more.
>>
>>17466273
First, the hexagram for "Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos. Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance. Learn from these early obstacles.

CONSIDER:

A hunter who pursues his prey without a guide will lose his way in the deeps of the forest.
The Superior Person knows his limitations and gives up the chase.
To advance brings regret.

Then, the hexagram for "Gentle Restraint":

Winds of change high in the Heavens:
Air currents carry the weather. Dense clouds blow in from the West, but still no rain. The Superior Person fine tunes the image he presents to the world.

Small successes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.
>>
>>17466275
I'm flattered. It's a shame I've given my heart away already.
>>
>>17466285
Foaming, frothing, and lumpy as hell!
>>
>>17466291
its ok i pulled a card for you
>hierophant
Yes you will become enlightened. Need to be taught fully and stuff tho first.
>>
>>17466293
Sounds like rabies
>>
>>17466290
Thank you again. You're very helpful.
>>17466294
Thank you as well. I've pulled the same card for myself recently.
>>
>>17466306
That might also explain this fear of water and urge to bite other mammals.

>>17466309
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17466149
Why a scry specifically? I'm a scryer, but I think I would be more inclined to read cards for that.

>I'm not reading right now, I'm just curious
>>
>>17466339
seconding this. This is a job for a -mancy not scrying.
>>
>>17466180
You'd be surprised how common this is. there are actually several really attractive people here hung up on someone. You'd be surprised.
>>
>>17466136
>>17466139
A reading FOR US ALL as to the nature of the current Moment:

First, the hexagram for "Inner Truth":

The gentle Wind ripples the Lake's surface:
The Superior Person finds common ground between points of contention, wearing away rigid perspectives that would lead to fatal error.

Pigs and fishes.
You may cross to the far shore.
Great fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The subject of this hexagram discovers a key to Tranquility by first gaining insight into his own nature, then turning that vision outward. By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace with himself, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding.

CONSIDER:

True companions share their fate.
One beats the drum, one grows silent.
One weeps, one sings.

Then, the hexagram for "Gentle Restraint":

Winds of change high in the Heavens:
Air currents carry the weather. Dense clouds blow in from the West, but still no rain. The Superior Person fine tunes the image he presents to the world.

Small successes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.
>>
>>17466139
>You've got to hold on. Just take my hand, I'm standing right here, you gotta hold on
>Gee
>F
>Female
>Tall with long brown hair. I always wear tank tops, leggings, and dainty necklaces
>East Coast USA
>What is the thing inside me that is holding me back from being happy and kind? Or, why do I have this piece of anger in my soul?
>>
>>17466423
Oops - I'm a Gemini.
>>
>>17466423
Thanks

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Aftermath":

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster. The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement. But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line. And there WILL be change. Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.
>>
>>17466423
>Tom Waits lyric
Well god bless your crooked little heart.

Im a reader and I pulled a little something for you too because of the lyric.

Here's the thing, and I think the I-ching confirms this discussing balance, and "one extinguishing the other".

Here's the thing, you're not unwilling to take chances you might even be a bit flighty. But you understand that others around you are demanding a higher degree of discipline from you. You are amiable and agreeable enough not to want to challenge this, and so instead, you're harboring a bit of a grudge that you cant "be you". And instead are pursuing being what they want you to be instead.

This is leaving you with two sides to your personality, but no way to balance them, youre constantly trying not to let the two conflict for fear of unbalancing the whole thing like the good Onymous has stated. There's duality in your life, but no balance between the two sides.

There is a lot of female energy in your reading, do you happen to have an older sister and/or a mother who are involved with these feelings? Is there something about family getting in the way of your chosen career or opportunities to succeed (financially or physically)?
>>
File: Doctor.jpg (18 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
Doctor.jpg
18 KB, 442x480
>>17466136
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17466139
Cilla
Female
Sagittarius
AZ

Just tell me, does this person like me or not? I see all the signs that seem so obvious yet I doubt myself. I'm afraid to ask them, is there a way you can feel anything between us? Any love?
>>
>>17466516
Thank you for reading me doc ;)
>>
>>17466518
Greetings, fellow centaur!

Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way. Development. Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17466521
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17466206
>>17466239
Much apprenticed. Could I perhaps receive another insight for my second option?
>>
>>17466538
Thank you for reading mine, so to summarize it there is more friendship than love?
>>
>>17466543
You're welcome! The reading says there is relationship potential, so pursue! Just take it slow once you do. :)
>>
>>17466542
The hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.
>>
>>17466481
>>17466481
So glad to meet other Tom Waits fans :) Your reading is spot on.

My mother and I have been through a lot emotionally. We both attended CBT therapy together throughout my teenage years with an extremely feminine therapist. We both have come so far from where we started, but I think we both have a piece of our old selves that we can't let go.

Your reading is helping me to piece things together. My two sides seem to be in direct opposition to each other though... so how can I balance them both if they directly contradict each other? I'd love to talk more with you about this if you have the time. Thank you.
>>
>>17466438
And thank you for your reading! :)
>>
>>17466583
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17466579
>how can I balance them both if they directly contradict each other?
Im not sure Id need to know more about whats going on I think. Theres something here about your mom like... obscuring or preventing you from having some kind of material gain? Financial prosperity, something like that. Something about an inability to move forward for you, you're blocked because of this whing and cant move forward until its solved, whats up with you and mom?
>>
File: Wolverine.jpg (15 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine.jpg
15 KB, 420x480
>>17466136

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17466639
I'm not sure about her preventing material gain - I'm mostly independent but she is helping me pay for graduate school and some other bills.

Very long story short - my mom, like her mom before her, ignored her emotions for a long time because she had to focus on putting food on the table. I grew up thinking my mom didn't love me because of this, but luckily, things changed when I was a teenager, we were able to see a fantastic counselor who broke us both out of our shells and taught us how to be more connected. We're both still working on becoming more attuned to our feminine energy. I feel very close to my mom in this journey.
>>
>>17466671
>she had to focus on putting food on the table
Oh this makes much more sense now. I saw her as being protective or somehow blocking you from money, it makes more sense now.

>I feel very close to my mom in this journey.
I hate to tell you this because of the progress youve made with your mom, but I think this may be part of the problem.

It's great to repair those connections and be healthy but at some point you need to assert yourself as a unique person, its not really about the financial security as it is your sense of identity.

Its like this, you grew up distant from a mother who was just trying to do her best to keep food on the table. As you got older this relationship got strained ,through counseling and work together, you became closer to her. The thing is you were never really far from her, and I think part of you resents that still. This was a journey shared by both of you.

The next healthy step in my opinion is that you learn to express yourself as yourself, independent from your mother. Otherwise you will continue to harbor a certain feeling of animosity due to your attachment to her. Even if it's a GOOD attachment of love and cooperation, part of you is screaming to be an individual.

You are living with her now?
>>
>>17466136
>>17466139
Doing a self-reading. Yikes...

The hexagram for "Durability":

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind.
Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Endurance is the key to success in this situation. However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity. True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core. Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance? Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist? Then you will endure to reach your goal.
>>
>>17466685
I absolutely can see this. It's funny, recently I've been having a lot of moments of "Wow, this is something my mom would say/do"

I go to school over an hour away from her and live on my own. Still, we have very similar mannerisms. I think a lot of my future journey is differentiating myself from what I was mimicking in her. Am I on the right track?
>>
>>17466713
>Am I on the right track?
well, yes and no. Don't try to eliminate the ways you emulate her, we all follow our parents, that's just how it is. What you need to do is identify in what ways you are unique from your mother, recognize that the things in her you emulate, are just that, emulations. You need to come to a point where you see your mothers positive behaviors and consciously choose them, rather than feel you "must".

There's no reason not to emulate the positive traits of the people we love as long as we recognize that we are an individual. You may not be in your mothers physical home, but you are still in your moms "house" and you subconsciously know it.

No matter how much healing youve done together, or how much closer you feel to her at some point the end goal is to have two, functional, independent adults who are capable of expressing their identities fully.

You define yourself as yourself, not simply as your mothers daughter, but you must retain the healing you gained with your mom in therapy. If you lose that, or if you willingly try to eliminate any and all influences of your mom, it will go badly.

Does this make sense?
>>
>>17466725
Yes, this makes perfect sense. Thank you so much, this has brought me a lot of clarity.
>>
>>17466745
good, and you're very welcome. I hope you and your mom do very well and that you can find your independence in yourself.
>>
File: 1452747763314.png (162 KB, 297x314) Image search: [Google]
1452747763314.png
162 KB, 297x314
So can anyone tell me what you predict for may first or may day. Supposed happening may occur. I would like some more insight.
>>
>>17467086
Things will break if weight gets too heavy. Avoid obvious pitfalls, and keep your head on straight. Don't do something hasty or stupid, and things will turn out for the better.
>>
File: 1457559730533.jpg (228 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1457559730533.jpg
228 KB, 1600x1066
>>17467130
Thanks senpai.

Here's something for the road. Kinda /x/ related too because it's creepy in a sense.
>>
>>17467137
Very nice! Women covered in the blood of their enemies is good taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Good morning /div/ how are we?

Finally got my first tarot deck, very happy with the feel and look.
>>
>>17467229
Hey Empath, how are you? Wooooo for your cards lol :D
>>
File: image.jpg (772 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
772 KB, 1600x2133
>>17467250
I'm good Discord a little tired but good nonetheless. How are things on your end? How's the little terror?

Thanks. I really like them, good quality cards too.
>that new card smell
God no, I'm already addicted to boardgames and comics because of it, I can't afford to develop another one
>>
>>17467229
Morning Empath, happy to see you have cards!
>>
File: not-famous-for-being-shy[1].jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
not-famous-for-being-shy[1].jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>17467051
Did my spell work? How has it affected them
>>
>>17466339
Just haven't had a scry in a long time.
>>
>>17467266
morning man, how's things? Thanks, they're quite pretty
>>
>>17467051

this question is mine
>>17466149
>>
>>17467303
thirsty femanon is that u
>>
>>17467297
Eh, they're okay.

Talking with a friend about you-kinda-know-who. Situation seems to be improving to an extent. We're acting the same way we did before all of this, which is nice.
>>
>>17467333
>Ch-checked!

Good to hear man, keep at it. Honesty, even when hurtful, is always the best course of action.
>>
>>17467051

You always stop way too early. I know you have the stamina in you for more!
>>
>>17467260
He's definitely living up to that title today lol. Although, my husband showed me something with him today. He brought up a picture and asked him what it was and my son replied with "ghost". Ummm we have never taught him that and he doesn't watch anything that has them. Little freaky lol. The addictions are real!
>>
>>17467086
Kaworu, nothing's going to change in the course of a few short days, especially if you have little contact with someone.
>>
>>17467351
Sorry. Back and forth between work. Resuming reading now. Need lewd pic and query.
>>
>>17467347
Eh. Sometimes the other party doesn't want to communicate. So what? Force it out of them?
Even if it may be for the best a few select circumstances, it sets up a dangerous precedent.

You can only control your own actions and your own reactions. As such, sometimes it's best to simply step back.
>>
>>17467375

Ah that's understandable, no rush.
>>
>>17467370
Nah, I know. Just asked mostly because he said something this morning that made me raise an eyebrow.
>>
>>17466159
Your jetpack photo is kinda hawt.

>>17466217
And boeys.

>>17466273
Are you hawt as well? Post a clear picture of your face, and optionally your body.

>>17466399
Attraction has little to do with love.

>>17467347
Which seems to be the opposite mindset of the community. Honesty is good for attracting what you need, which makes people realize that they may not be what you need; this causes them to withdraw due to lack of confidence. Sincerity is good for giving people an idea on how to help you.

It's not that honesty is better than sincerity, but rather, that people are dumb.
>>
>>17467388
Oh don't get me wrong, I understand there are times when you need to keep your mouth shut and let things settle, but when the time comes to speak again, speak clearly and honestly.
>>17467418
I'd rather be hated for who I am and what I believe in, than liked through falsities. I understand that's not for everyone, just my 2c
>>17467355
Lol. That's how you know he's a good boy!
2spoopy4me
Oh god they are, why I keep buying boardgames when I have no one to play them with is beyond me. I'll just cry into my rule books haha
>>
>>17467432
I totally get it. The point of my post is to show that honesty and sincerity isn't inherently bad, but rather, people take it bad because of societal structures and such.
>>
>>17467442
Ohhhhh okay yea I completely missed the mark haha. Thanks for the clarification.

On your point, I completely agree. There's been a huge shift in paradigm from honesty and sincerity like you said to political correctness and"muh feels r real". People are
>>
>>17467451
Yeah. They're dumb. You'd be surprised how many things aren't actually your fault, and it's people believing that it is for whatever reason.
>>
>>17467432
I love boardgames! I would play with you if you were closer :D
>>
File: 1420161283827.jpg (1 MB, 792x1224) Image search: [Google]
1420161283827.jpg
1 MB, 792x1224
Hello there /div/. Anyone's up for some quick, little scries? I won't require anything except for the information that you deem necessary for the elaboration of the query, like let's say gender, age, whatever else. I will probably not give anything too detailed and/or accurate, but it's good practice for me. If needed, I can include the image that I saw, but I'll keep the interpretation to a few sentences.

Go ahead, for as much as you need to. I'll be around up until when I say otherwise.
>>
>>17467463
At what point, will/does it come to an end?

34 M Aquarius
>>
>>17467453
Yup. All too often this happens. I found a term that sums it up perfectly
>Feels Before Reals
-sigh-
>>17467456
>I would play with you if you were closer
Literally the story of my life. Thank you Discord, you're sweet
>>
>>17467463
Nickname Chiron
Male about to be 22.
In essence if you could just give me some advice I'd appreciate it. I've begun working on improving my daily life. As an Aries I get really excited around this time of year because of my birthday soon.
>>
>>17467463
Male, gemini, 21

Could I have a general, please?
>>
>>17467463
24 M

Who should i focus my energy on?
>>
>>17467463
let's try this again because other scry anon ignored me..
>>17466149
>>
>>17467463

30 male virgo

Uh just tell me who or what you see in my love life?
>>
>>17467463
Love reading

female, cancer
>>
File: Minor_Voidwalker[1].jpg (51 KB, 718x601) Image search: [Google]
Minor_Voidwalker[1].jpg
51 KB, 718x601
>>17467463
For the kid
almost 3
How and why does my kid know the word "ghost"? I have to laugh a little because of the picture he calls ghost. pic related, and he has never seen us or anyone play WoW.
He still has a limited vocabulary and my husband and I haven't said that to him before and he also hasn't watched anything relating.
>>
>>17467463

Female, Taurus, too old to be asking.

I have been recently inspired by someone, and need to know how to best use that energy.
>>
>>17467542
He also just pointed out an actual looking ghost to me so it isn't just for Voidwalkers lol.
>>
>>17467463
F
Did my spell work?
>>
>>17467470
Once it's calm and safe and secure. At least that is the vibe that I get from image that I saw; an egg within a nest, contained safely and securely from the problems and the aggression of the world around it. It will take time for it to happen, and perhaps a combination of that with warmth, security and foundation. It will not be something that will happen just from one thing alone.

>>17467477
The cube that I saw became a companion cube from Portal series. The advice for you would be, hm... Stay happy. Stay positive. See that heart on the sides? You need something along the lines of that. Just don't give up and if needs be, ask for those who are around you for help and encouragment. Nothing too substantial to assist you, but it's more along the lines of ''keep doing what you're doing, don't give up and stay happy!''.

>>17467483
Looks are deceiving, and in this case I saw almost something identical to what I saw for the previous person, but instead of a companion cube I saw one that had blackness inside of it, just barely contained. Something's not right inside or within one's self, and it's something that's honestly apparent. I'm terrible with generals, but I'm going to say that right now things aren't as they should be. (that's how I see generals; things that are happening now. If you want more specific stuff, please, elaborate more next time).

>>17467484
I would say that you should focus your energy more onto something that's not exactly serious or anything of the sort, something more for entertainment than actually anything substantial. If it's a person you mean, then focus on the person in such a way or look for the person who has such qualities: joking, happy, not entirely serious.

Even so, I'm tempted to say: chill and have some silly fun.

>>17467511
Something may indeed come out of it, and it may actually be something rather sudden. It would seem like it would also work out in a very odd and roundabout way at the same time so you may as well.
>>
>>17467463
Female, 19 libro
Romance reading
>>
>>17467565
3rd one here, I think your reading was accurate. Things are quite bad atm, Thank you so much.

If you feel like giving a second one : How's my next relationship going to be like?

Thank you
>>
>>17467463
Female

I feel that there's something off about this guy.. what do you see in regards to him?
>>
>>17467463
Fem
Reading on me an my crush plz
>>
>>17467565
>Even so, I'm tempted to say: chill and have some silly fun
Thankyou. May do in time
>>
>>17467463
There's someone I've been attracted to for a very long time. I managed to screw it in every way possible.
Tonight I'm going to apologize to her.
Could you scry if she's still interested in me?
I'm going to try regardless but I could use some peace of mind.
I'm extremely nervous and am worried the anxiety might get in the way.
>>
Male

Am I a narcissist?
>>
>>17467516
What I see in your love life is a process that will... how should I put this. I see something good be consumed by the earth and flushed down by the water, so really, it's either you missing a chance or it's something good retreating for now. Nothing more than that, just something that's along the lines of a chance missed or something that simply should not be for now.

>>17467531
So many people upon your path, yet you're the one that goes forward and doesn't stop and doesn't really stick with anything. Really, I don't see anything much happening unless you finally decide to slow down and stick with something, be it a person, mindset or a thought. There's too much movement forward, and in this case it's almost detrimental.

>>17467542
I don't see anything paranormal being an influence there, it's simply a child learning something from where you did not expect it to. It's highly likely that it just picked it up by some unholy chance, whether from a book or just an offside conversation and now it's repeating it over and over again. It does look like quite a ghost though, so I'm siding with the kid there.

>>17467544
I see a lot of things related to mechanical and technological, so I would say it would be best to put it all in a logical, constructive manner that has some sort of a system that it could work with. Don't throw it or waste it about with let's say art or creating of something of that sort, but make a slight plan and work everything through with it. Make it work, and make it substantial, alright?

>>17467558
I would not say that it worked and/or didn't work, but something did go wrong. The core itself of the spell seems intact, but yet there's a slight malfunction. Entirely likely that it's not going to do as you thought it work, as well, changed meaning or just *something* went wrong. But hey, that's spells for you.
>>
>>17467566
Throwing and doing some massive changes, but yet somehow even if you do so, they're not going anywhere. You do something, it works, but yet it doesn't go anywhere until you decide to pick it back up and go again, but yet the same result. I would say change up your methods or something, because it could lead to some nasty point where not even the changes will make anything move, be it forceful or not.

>>17467570
Explains a few. And I'll be glad to do so!

Until you get that darkness sorted out, I would highly suggest not going for any sort of a relationship. That darkness, I saw, was in form of a dog eating the sunflower that was the little brightness of the relationship. Yeah, get it sorted out, otherwise it's going to mess it up entirely.

>>17467572
This person is somebody you should be careful with and/or about. It's like hanging and hoping that you won't fall down into the pit of spikes. Best to watch yourself around him, in both words and actions, otherwise it may lead to something bad happening you.

>>17467581
This is something that's going to in a direction that's not exactly going anywhere, and by that I mean forward, but it's going to go the side. It's moving, but it's moving in a way that's... it's hard to explain. It seems to be alright, although hm... yeah. This is possibly not going to go anywhere in the way you expect it or want it to.

>>17467583
Good luck and do remember that it's nice to chill out every once in a while and get rid of every single thought in your head.
>>
>>17467595
Is she still interested in you? I would say yes, but it's not something that will move her to do something unless something from the outside pushes her or she decides to do something. Imagine a little flame inside of a small cube. The cube doesn't move, but yet I can still see the small little flame inside of her. You could try and see where that will lead you to, since there's still fragments, but hey, you may just screw it up. That's why you go and try it and see for yourself. Good luck with that anon.

And for me, I shall retreat to the world of history and alcohol. Have fun, /div/!~
>>
>>17467476
How do we find out what is real? For all we know, our feelings are reality. I think it's more about founding out that nothing is inherently bad, or a problem, but rather, just is. And working with what is, is pretty radical. Instead of being hypocritical, and telling people it's their fault for having feelings.
>>
>>17467653
Haha, thanks Io :D
>>
>>17467657
Thank you. This means there's at least some hope I suppose. I was planning to try regardless because I do feel bad ever since I came to realize that I've hurt her feelings.
I assume I at least owe her an apology.
Thank you for the read. Maybe now I won't be such a nervous bitch about it.
>>
>>17467666
Of course there's hope, Mr. Satan. Even the devil itself is siding with you here. Don't give up, look towards the shining star above in the sky, let it guide you and light you path and hope and try for the best to achieve the best that you could have! Best of luck to you, my friend. It may be difficult at first, but it would definitely sort through a few things and perhaps in due time, everything will balance out as long as you do truly mean it.

>sorry, I'm incredibly tipsy, couldn't help it
>>
>>17467655
Nice dubs.

I guess you're right. Will try to sort the darkness out before having any relationship.
>>
>>17467655
What do you mean its not going in a way o expect it to or want it to? I just want to casual date
>>
>>17467463
male 23 leo
will things get better?
>>
>>17467658
It's less about telling people they're wrong for having feelings and more about people putting too much stock in their feelings, and believing they're more important than others because of them.
>nothing is inherently bad
That's dangerous thinking that leads to a lack of morality. At least I find it to be.
>>
>>17467655
male
pisces
I need a reading of my currently relashionship with Maria. She is mad at me, and i need her to forgive me, please help me. I need to know what to do.
>>
>>17467675
Do so. This is something that comes both from experience (not exactly, but I've been in a close enough situation there) and from the thing that I saw. Best to sort yourself out, or at least don't get yourself into a situation where your darkness will ruin any sort of light that you may introduce into your life. Good luck.

>>17467676
Let me just throw this out of the way, because I have zero regrets for keeping my mouth shut this time around.
>casual dating
>expecting things to go anywhere except south or west or east instead of north

That's probably the thing. You may want to go for something more, but it's not going to be achieved if you're going for mere casual dating. It's just going to be movement, but nothing that will lead to anywhere significant. If you just want to mess around, then sure! I can see that going someplace then. I don't see anything more than just you though, so I don't know.

>>17467680
Please read the posts before asking a reader about readings. I am not doing any more readings, at least now.
>>
>>17467690
oh sorry
>>
>>17467690
You're a fagget get a job u hippy
>>
>>17467463
Male aquarius
I know a guy and i would like to now what are his girlfriend intention towards me
>>
I'm avoiding life right now so I thought I'd offer photo readings.

You post an image that you relate with in response to this post. I'll photoshop said image and hopefully you'll get an answer somewhere in the mix.

SFW only please
>>
File: hjghkg.jpg (2 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
hjghkg.jpg
2 MB, 1492x1120
>>17467802
Hit me
>>
File: 2SH4ohE.jpg (111 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
2SH4ohE.jpg
111 KB, 1000x666
>>17467802
Please
>>
File: 1457985714719.jpg (1 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
1457985714719.jpg
1 MB, 1492x1120
>>17467823
are you looking for someone?
>>
File: 1428693753466.jpg (127 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
1428693753466.jpg
127 KB, 441x600
>>17467802
>>
>>17467831
You could say so
But i also found waldo wich is pretty good
>>
File: 1457985768382.jpg (301 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1457985768382.jpg
301 KB, 1000x666
>>17467825
no one can walk on water...EXCEPT FOR JESUS WOLF THAT IS!
>>
File: asss2.jpg (166 KB, 1068x856) Image search: [Google]
asss2.jpg
166 KB, 1068x856
>>17467802
>>
File: 1457986093435.jpg (225 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
1457986093435.jpg
225 KB, 441x600
>>17467833
>>
File: 1457986160226s.jpg (28 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1457986160226s.jpg
28 KB, 125x100
>>17467838
serious anon has problem
>>
>>17467834
yes...but did you find out what happened to waldo's binoculars?
>>
>>17467859
deep
>>
>>17467859
I will bite
What happend to them?
>>
>>17467866
you'll have to watch the movie.
>>
>>17467862
>>17467866
You've found what you were seeking, but aren't looking at it through the right "lense"
>>
File: RoseRed.jpg (56 KB, 563x750) Image search: [Google]
RoseRed.jpg
56 KB, 563x750
>>17467802

just fuck me up wav style
>>
>>17467872
As deep as this is, even if i found it im sick of looking at it
Thanks tho
>>
>>17467875
this path is easier. labrynhtian only has trolls and undead dragons. avoid the maze.
>>
I am in need of a reading,
>>
File: 1457987032673.jpg (135 KB, 563x750) Image search: [Google]
1457987032673.jpg
135 KB, 563x750
>>17467884
img...that one.
>>
>>17467884

i only hope i can find david bowie at the end. thanks
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 278x181
>>17467888
no problemo. that guy is everywhere.
>>
>>17467852
this is the most accurate read i've ever had. ty
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 499x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 499x396
>>17467802
Do me
>>
>>17467685
I don't think people can manage their feelings wrong. I think we should be more open minded in how others manage their feelings, so we can learn who they are. And gain insights on how we can be, and who we are as well.

Morality needs to be explored and tested, else who knows the consequences of what we're doing? What we're limiting ourselves from doing. How what we're limiting ourselves from doing influences what we're doing.
>>
>>17467653

> Nothing more than that, just something that's along the lines of a chance missed or something that simply should not be for now.

Ah, that could be like most girls, though. The last one I was chasing was surrounded by a rough crowd of assholes who kept stabbing at an old wound, and I was doing all the work with her. Fuck that mess.

I'll just chase the one I'm eyeing now instead... not trying to be an asshole, just trying to stay positive.

Thank you for the read.
>>
File: 1454370961705.png (599 KB, 950x1057) Image search: [Google]
1454370961705.png
599 KB, 950x1057
>>17467802
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 550x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 550x382
>>17467802
I am looking forward to this.
>>
File: tumblr_ndlt3boc631rsxqqio1_400.png (302 KB, 363x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndlt3boc631rsxqqio1_400.png
302 KB, 363x321
>>17467802
:l
>>
>>17468170

how can you be so sad with all those hotdogs
>>
File: CdN6AhhVIAAP6Vt.jpg (95 KB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
CdN6AhhVIAAP6Vt.jpg
95 KB, 600x704
do me please
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 4192x3168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 4192x3168
>>17467802
Could you give me a photo reading?

>inb4 freaking weaboo pic
> so sorry but I really love the way it looks since a long while
>>
I love my love!

>>17467695
Also you're in the closet, you hippy.

>>17467754
She wants to ask you, for her boyfriend, if you're interested in being with him.

>>17467802
You avoid life by filling it with life. Are you really living?

>>17468036
Why can't you just fuck the boys causing trouble? It will make everyone happy.

>>17468295
>can you give me a photojob?
What has this thread become?
>>
>>17468295
Are you ashamed of your love for a culture that isn't yours? Americans nowadays. Soon they're going to discriminate against people eating mayonnaise because it has fats.
>>
>>17468307

because I don't need a dick, I already have one
>>
>>17467754
>>17468307
Well thanks, that is something but i could really use an actual reading you know...
>>
>>17468328
Says who? Exactly.

>>17468331
That is a real reading.
>>
To all the readers, why do you ask the information about your querent that you do? I would like to practice divining on /x/ but I don't know what information I need from my querents. Also what spreads do you recommend? I've only practiced with the celtic cross and was wondering if there are other useful spread.
>>
>>17467418
Thanks
>>
>>17468393
For me, I ask for details to make honing in on a querant's energy easier. Vague or misleading information brings about interference and sometimes even assuming the wrong energy to be the querant. Practice and experiment in it, and find how much or little you need and what brings the most accurate readings.
>>
>>17468456
Of course, babe
>>
>>17467477
>Aries, bday soon
Cuspbro?
>>
>>17468393
There are two aspects that go into the decision for this: connection and interpretation.

Let's start with connection. Without getting too heavy into the theory of divination, you still have to tap into the querent and whatever aspect of their life you're reading. Consider having to plot a point on a graph and not having coordinates. Based on certain information, you can “find” this point better. Online, this is an even bigger issue, of course.

Back to the graph analogy, different readers can “locate” the querent differently. Those with energy work experience can often just “find' the person through the energy in the post and tap into that. That's just an example, not a rule of any sort. Some require an actual physical location to find you. Some need a few personal details. A name, for example, can be used to “call” the querent's energy, sort of like the role a name has in evocation.

Great, so you've found the querent and connected; the other relevant issue is interpretation. People into astrology can often derive additional information about the situation based on signs. Sometimes, this gives a little insight into behavioral dynamics or thought patterns or things like that. One of the most common ones you'll see requested is gender. Sure, you can interpret a spread of cards, for example, without it, but it gives a little more insight into a situation at times. Imagine how you might interpret a court card, for example, based on the gender(s).
(cont.)
>>
>>17468519
(cont.)
There is also some life experience that goes into readings. Now, this is a double-edged sword because it's important to take yourself out of the reading as much as possible, but you might interpret a reading slightly differently if the querent is 40 versus 14, right? Some people ask for age.

And this isn't as common, but some readers will ask for an emotional trigger of sorts. This is more common with readers who trance while reading, as it's helpful to have an anchor onto which to hold because trance sort of takes you somewhere else, and it's easy to lose the connection. If I remember correctly, Giant Reader (if anyone remembers him) asked for anything emotionally relevant to the query: a letter, a memory, a song, something like that. Hex Maniac asked for any memory among her information, if I remember correctly. I used to ask for music that captures the querent's emotions relating to the query, but I stopped requesting that after I stopped incorporating deep trance into my readings.

So, I would recommend the information you request should be based on how your mind works and what kind of person you are. If you have any occult experience, use it: seemingly unrelated things can work to your advantage.

And yes, experiment a bit and see what works for you.
>>
Am I bi/homosexual?
>>
>>17468393
>>17468522
Oh right, spread. Well, that's completely dependent on the reader. Celtic Cross is a classic spread that will serve you well for generals, but there is an absurd amount of spreads out there. When I wanted to learn different spreads, I spent a few days trying out different spreads I found online. Sometimes I read for the same question and compared how much of the situation I could see between them.

Eventually, I ended up just making my own spreads based on the information I found helpful. I've seen others using my spreads, and that's cool, but that's only because they found them to be helpful. I've seen brilliant readings given with three cards before, and that's because it worked better for them than a massive spread. For this reason, I neither recommend nor discourage any particular spread, not even my own. After all, I made them to be helpful to me specifically. I'm just like that, though; I always used my own spread with runes when I read those.

Remember, the reading doesn't come from the cards: it comes from the reader. The cards are there to help you make sense of what's going on in your unconscious. Different people like different tools and configurations, and we're all different here.

And yes, experiment a bit and see what works for you.
>>
>>17468545
Do you really need to categorise yourself? If it's pretty, fuck it.
>>
OoOoOoOoOoOoOo
>>
>>17468561
>>
>>17468575

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ecmcd1Z6mI
>>
What does the sign I keep seeing mean? Is it bad?
>>
>>17468545
If you were to categorize yourself, say bisexual, because there are moments in which you'll want that man, or want that woman. No matter what orientation you decide on initially.
>>
Okay, first attempt at tarot readings heeeeerre goes. Give me whatever information you think I may require and we'll see how this goes.
>>
>>17468711
f
will anything happen with me and my crush
>>
>>17468711

How does "C" REALLY feel about what has happened? What would it take for her to decide that she's down with it?
>>
>>17468711
>dubs checked
I'll be your guinea pig.

I'm a male in platonic (seriously, platonic) contact with a certain female for the purpose of mutual benefit, and I'm wondering what will come of it.

Thanks.
>>
>>17468711
Is this guy trustworthy? I'm a little weary.
female
>>
File: Hououin kyouma.jpg (66 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Hououin kyouma.jpg
66 KB, 600x900
>>17468711
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
Skinny
Possessive
April 14 1994
>>
>>17468711
Male Virgo 24
How is she taking my confession? Will she go out with me?
>>
>>17468779
did you tell her you love her
>>
>>17468711
Male, gemini

Future love reading, senpai.

Thank you
>>
Male
Scorpio

Am I seeing signs of something bad or is it a reminder of what I've grown through?
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37 KB, 324x500
Hello /div/. Today seems like a good day for some tarot readings. I will only do readings related to career or hobbies. Anything related to any sort of social relationship, including love, I will not do because I really just don't care. I will do as many as my attention span allows for.

>Name
>Gender
>Sign
>Something to make me laugh
>>
>>17468807
no
>>
File: mind doggling.jpg (193 KB, 1162x2048) Image search: [Google]
mind doggling.jpg
193 KB, 1162x2048
>>17468838

Nicholas
Male
Leo

Should I go from collecting to Collecting?
>>
>>17468838
So then how are my future prospects looking as for careers and hobby developments surrounding Piano and Electronics?

Jon
Male
Aries
tiddysprinkles
>>
File: 1400269373316.jpg (91 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1400269373316.jpg
91 KB, 500x379
>>17468838
Will my music ever get me anywhere?
Will I get signed or anything?

Floyd
Male
Virgo
>pic related
>>
>>17468849
Wait.. What?
>>
>>17468711

ah crap thought i posted this earlier. I'll try now.

Male virgo, 30

How do you see my romantic life going?
>>
>>17468864

Dogs are colorblind.
>>
File: 1422683385961.jpg (65 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
1422683385961.jpg
65 KB, 500x361
>>17468838

James
Male
Virgo

What'll happen with the girl I want to get closer to right now?
>>
>>17468864
The doggy is colorblind, so he doesn't see any differences.

>>17468870
I dunno it seems like you need a /man/ to ease that frustration.
>>
>>17468838
>hobbies
Fuck it, why not. Can you tell me about what my next musical project should be? I'm considering a few different things. Or maybe something not musical this time?

For funzies, you can call me Composerfag, a Sagittarius male
>>
>>17468850
Situation: Seven of Wands
Conflict: Two of Wands
Advice: Six of Wands
Outcome: Ten of Wands

That's a lot of wands. Well, certainly you seem to have the heart for what you want. Right now though, you are at a point of a lack of security it seems. You are doubting yourself and your craft. This is because it isn't giving you the clear outlook that you need. The cards say to be a bit more confident in your craft and what it will bring you. But most importantly, try to find solid direction for it. The unfortunate thing here is I think all this desire for success will come to be almost too much. Perhaps you need to think a bit more rationally and learn to solidify your desires? Because your fire is going to burn everything away if you don't calm it down a bit.

Cards aside, just go to school for electrical engineering, senpai.

>>17468856
Situation: Ace of Discs
Conflict: King of Cups
Advice: Six of Cups
Outcome: Prince of Discs

I do think your music will give you solid ground. However, be careful not to be too emotional in your music. Perhaps try to be more instrumental and don't try to make your music so emotionally charged. Also don't take it too seriously. Learn to have fun with it. Play as if you you're just some kid aiming to have fun. If you do this, it'll work out.
>>
>>17468884

Are you making an offer?
>>
>>17468875
>>17468884
I know that. It's not that picture that didn't make sense. I don't understand the "collecting to Collecting" bit.

>>17468881
She won't be interested because you don't know how to read.

>>17468912
Unfortunately I have to go shower up before an appointment I have. Sorry.
>>
>>17468838
Will I be happy in an Astronomy career?

>Justin
>Male
>Aquarius
>9/11 wasn't an inside job
>>
>>17468928

Should I take my hobby more seriously basically?
>>
>>17468920
Thanks for the reading. What you've said actually makes a lot of sense to me.
>>
>>17468921
If it would make the world a better place, yes.
>>
>>17468920
Already in school for Informational Systems, unfortunately. It remains a hobby. Despite asking for careers instead of personal relationships and such, the cards still speak to me in a way that invokes relationship-like properties. Nevertheless, thank you for your time.
>>
>>17468928

Damn, well at least I tried.
>>
Help being me is a hobby help
>>
>>17468930
Oh lol
>>
trying to take up palm reading but I keep finding contradicting stuff.
>Short fate line means X, while a long means Y
>Short fate line means Y, while a long means X

Send help.
>>
File: 1457353304388.jpg (69 KB, 386x507) Image search: [Google]
1457353304388.jpg
69 KB, 386x507
>>17468838
Kristy
Grilled cheese
Taurus

Am I going anywhere with what i am studying? Will I be making money out of it? I think i am losing interest, but it's the only thing i am ever capable of doing, eventho i'm not very good compair to other ppl. I dont really know anymore, please help, if you have time, many thanks!
>>
>>17468988
lol ur a look its a shipost|
>>
>>17468821
what are you seeing?
>>
>>17468997

Number patterns
>>
tarot is fucking bs
>ask cards if someone will go out with me
>6 of wands, wheel of fortune
literally rejected flat on the spot
>>
>>17469009
be more specific and i can read for you. is this love related at all?
>>
>>17469018

No, not really. They're area codes of a place I used to live. I think I'm probably externalizing my anxiety but I'm still curious
>>
>>17469013
It's not set in stone. For all we know, your doubt filled the area, blocking your opportune energy, creating your failure.

You then blocked your own fortune by asking for a tarot reading (because you're a naturally doubting person).
>>
>>17469030
You seem hot, honestly. Do you want to post a picture?
>>
>>17469050
L-Lewd
>>
>>17469050
Very lewd
>>
>>17469030
Do you live in the US?
>>
>>17469050
W-What are you going to do? T-Touch his p-pee pee or something? .///.
>>
>>17469031
i had faith motherfucker i got rejected on the spot

it says her feelings are 2 of cups now

are u fuckin g for real? this shit is bullshit
>>
>>17469072
>no one has acted in a way contradictive to their feelings
There might be other things at play man, or the cards are purposely teasing you.
>>
>>17469050

Not anonymously. You could be anyone ;)
>>
>>17469072
You know what that's telling you? Just do it. Your own negative energies are colliding with the will you're trying to pass on into the universe. You're screwing yourself by losing focus and allowing such petty thoughts to ruin an opportune moment.
>>
>>17469050

emily is that you
>>
>>17469052
>>17469065
I'm going to rub my penis on his until he cums.

>>17469084
Was just asking, man.

>>17469072
You may have come on too strong. Too much confidence.
>>
>>17469089
No.
>>
>>17469089
Nope, I am here though
>>
>>17469100
Emily, my inccy budd.
>>
>>17469101
Don't fall for my alluring energy
>>
>>17468838
Jas
Male
Sagitarrius
Chuck Norris.

What would I enjoy doing in life? Career wise
>>
>>17469079
They made it clear they ain't interested dude. They can't feel for me if they don't even know me it was a classmate.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
Capricorn
Male
Normal and love please. Thank you!~
>>
>>17469110
Eh. There's usually very little consequence for my decisions. Incubi weren't really that sexy. More engaging.
>>
>>17469097
no youre a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.