[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: Raydar - Evil Squad.jpg (92 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Raydar - Evil Squad.jpg
92 KB, 700x700
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17456256
>>
File: Chironymous.jpg (145 KB, 558x663) Image search: [Google]
Chironymous.jpg
145 KB, 558x663
>>17458956
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17458966
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring,
positive, or the like
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world
>*Name/nickname
E.F
>*Gender
F
>*Sign
Gemini
>*Description of yourself
Look tired and not very healthy. Quite skinny with dark hair and pale face. Light eyes
>*Locationish
UK
>*Query
I would like to know if my health (mostly to do with my insomnia) will improve soon. Thanks!
>>
>>17458986
Thanks!

I have bad insomnia as well!

Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
>>17458966
Hai there!

Name: Sepas
Sign: Gemini
Desc: Uh...between 20 to 25. 180 cm tall. Always tired. Skinny. Usually calm but sometimes very angry.
Query: I wanna know if I'll become rich in the next 3-7 years. Or just wealthy in general. My life really sucks right now and everything seems out of control.
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17459009
>>17458966
Forgot it almost
>Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive
Well I always say this "when we reach the lowest point in our lives, we're opened to the greatest changes"
>>
>>17459009
>>17459012
Hai!

Thanks!

First, the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing.
To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.

CONSIDER:

Too much wine at the victory feast can remove all cause for celebration.
Be a good winner.

Finally, the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.
>>
>>17458966

All that you need to know is things will end up just fine, as long as you are true to yourself.
>Dee
>Female
>Sag
>Strong-willed, quirky to crazy, smart, loner
>EST

Were today's events some sort of cosmic joke or is there actually some well-intended star-crossed bullshit going on?

God, I miss him, but I don't even know him anymore.. and all he's done is try to hurt me. Can the world stop throwing "fate" in my face? I've lost sight of what is true to me.
>>
>>17458994
Thanks for the reading! I'm really scared as to what some of it means. It sounds like I'm gonna be in for a hell of a ride with this
>>
>>17459035
>All that you need to know is things will end up just fine, as long as you are true to yourself.
But but but!

Thanks, fellow Sadge centaur! ;p

>smart, loner
>smoner
stoner?
kek.

Actually,

>Sag, strong-willed, quirky to crazy, smart, loner, EST, cosmic joke, God I miss them
Are you me?

>Were today's events some sort of cosmic joke or is there actually some well-intended star-crossed bullshit going on?
The Chinese year of the Monkey *does* throw a monkey wrench into matters of the heart. I myself don't yet know if/how mine will resolve. :(

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

Heaven's motherlode waits within the Mountain:
The Superior Person mines deep into history's wealth of wisdom and deeds, charging his character with timeless strength.

Persevere.
Drawing sustenance from these sources creates good fortune.
Then you may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation. Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.
>>
>>17459052
You're very welcome! Take some calming breaths, then strap in!
>>
>>17459055

<3 Thanks Chiro.

I am searching for answers in history, so this is very on point. I'm also studying a very forthcoming science in school right now, but all of these dreams are incredibly distracting, especially when they materialize like they did today.
>>
These role play threads are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17459101
You have poopy buttcheeks.
>>
>>17459098
You're very welcome!

I'm glad it was on point, and I'm sorry you're having to go through what you described. How I identify. It's no fun. And I definitely know the feeling of cosmic jokery and the fickle stars. You have my best wishes of good luck.
>>
File: Jeff from American Dad.png (348 KB, 668x744) Image search: [Google]
Jeff from American Dad.png
348 KB, 668x744
>>17458966
>>
>>17459176
Where my Hayley at?
>>
>>17459176
Okay, that's a pretty damn good likeness.
>>
>>17459193
Haha, not anything specific I was going for, but a striking coincidence!

Hi Empath! How are you?
>>
>>17459211
Good man, going well. Bit boring tonight but otherwise great. Don't be so modest, you're a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus!

How are things on your end?
>inb4 lumpy, frothing and foaming
>>
>>17459218
Hahaha, thanks. And that's such a great line from Predator!

If you're REALLY bored you could see if anything different's going on with my energy / its relationship to the world. :p

>How are things on your end?
I actually already just told someone "lumpy", so I'm gonna go with:
Turbo.
>>
>>17459236
Really it is. One of my favourites. Second only to "You one ugly motherfucker"

See that's the problem, I'm stuck at work. It's quiet enough that I've got everything done, but just busy enough that I can't do readings. Ah well.

>turbo
Gottagofast
>>
>>17459256
I just think it's great that the line got said from one governor to another. Or rather from one governor to one governator.

I like that they were also both in The Running Man, based on the book by Richard Bachman (Stephen King). Except they were enemies in that instead of friends like in Predator. I also like that Arnold has the line in The Running Man of "I have no interest in politics".

Ah, I hear ya; otherwise, I'd be like:

Halp me Sanic.

:p
>>
>>17459283
Are you here?

Can I have a education/career reading
>>
>>17459343
First, the hexagram for "Gentle Restraint":

Winds of change high in the Heavens:
Air currents carry the weather.
Dense clouds blow in from the West, but still no rain.
The Superior Person fine tunes the image he presents to the world.

Small successes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.

CONSIDER:

The spokes burst out of a wagon wheel, stopping the couple's journey.
The man and wife waste time and energy blaming each other, causing major damage to their love instead of fixing the minor damage to the wagon.

Finally, the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
>>17458956
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17459419
>Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like.
The human heart is the strongest engine known to man. Fueled by even the smallest bits of ambition, it can do things that seem impossible.
>Name/nickname
Ondine
>Gender
Female
>Sign
Aries
>Description of yourself
Dark brown, curly hair. Hazel eyes. Pale skin. Tall.
>Locationish
US Northwest
>Query
Is he the right one? Will he be worth the struggle if I wait for him?
>>
>>17459440
Thanks!

Greetings, fellow fire sign!

First, the hexagram for "Obstacle":

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?

CONSIDER:

Advance alone against insurmountable odds, or remain in place, gathering strength and allies.

Finally, the hexagram for "Lying Low":

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost.
Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below.
This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.
>>
>>17459448
Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 544x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 544x270
Will be doing readings in about an hour, if anyone is interested.
>nickname/name
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query

>>17459440
Always happy to see another Aries in here.
>>
>>17459449
You're very welcome.
>>
>>17459451
Should've taken you for a fellow fire sign! :p

>>17459283
Wrote you back earlier.

Brent
Tallish, brown hair, hazel eyes, my damn picture
Blue Oval
Is anything different going on with my energy / its relationship to the world?
>>
File: 1448990471791.jpg (50 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448990471791.jpg
50 KB, 480x480
>>17458966

As long you are one with life and accept it as it is, nothing will be able to make a ripple in your calm mind.

>Name
P.O
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Leo
>Description
Broken boat with no sail, in the middle of the ocean. Try to see things positive tho but sometimes the loneliness gets the best of me.
>Location
Sweden
>Query
Is there anything adventuring coming up in my life in the near future?

Thanks before hand!
>>
>>17458956
>>17458966
A reading FOR US ALL as to the nature of the current Moment:

First, the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.

CONSIDER:

This dark pit you find yourself in is rife with traps and pitfalls. Don't scramble toward freedom, but concentrate on one small toehold at a time.

Finally, the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 494x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 494x231
>>17459451
replying because aries is the best :D

can you do one for me?

i go by basil elsewhere on the web
short, dark, squishy but athletic
green, bright lime green triangle
i just need some strength this week to do something that i have been putting off and i would like to know what could help me out

thank you very much
>>
>>17459456
Hell yea, fire signs burn bright.
>>17459479
>dangerously deep
>expansion
I kek'd waaaaay harder than I had any right to
>>17459480
>Aries is the best
Hell yea we are, Aries Rep.

I just finished, takes me a bit to get home will do you as soon as I'm showered and in bed okay darlin?
>>
>>17459473
Greetings, fellow fire sign!

Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple. It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17459484
Brent
Tallish, brown hair, hazel eyes, my damn picture
Blue Oval
Is anything different going on with my energy / its relationship to the world?

>dangerously deep
>expansion
I hadn't even noticed. L O L.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 700x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 700x486
>>17459479
epic :D
>>17459484
take your time <3
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 233x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 233x347
>>17459491
Just for you man.
>>
>>17459497
Hahaha. Damn it. Now I have to play Donkey Konga.
>>
>>17459451
blackforge
Nice and Chill
Red Triangle
Love reading general
>>
post something positive : There is always light at the end of the tunnel no matter how long and scary it is.
nickname : Ummo
Sign : Leo
Description : in a wheelchair since birth a bit fat but not too much trying to stay cool whatever the situation is.
Locationish : somewhere in europe
I would love a love reading please.
>>
File: Holy.png (238 KB, 412x700) Image search: [Google]
Holy.png
238 KB, 412x700
I shall do two to three tarot readings, as usual. Provide me with a specific enough of a query; vague questions will get vague answers. No inane or silly love readings, unless urgent or needed.

My requirements are a picture that's related to the fantasy world in one way or another. Perhaps this time around I'd like to see something more demonic and creepy - demons, monsters, summoning and conjuring of the former two.
>>
>>17459480
I'm not sure what exactly to say but I did your reading nonetheless darling.

This hurdle you have to jump, it's not as big as you think it is. Just relax, and as Lincoln would say "why put off to tonorrow what can be done today?" If you need strength, I will happily lend you all you need. Otherwise, this is one of those "by your own steam" sort of situations.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 700x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 700x265
>>17459543
awesome quote. when something stays in your head it can take on a facade of overwhelmingness but i think you are right, it's not so bad

thank you so much. this helped. be well :3
>>
>>17459537
Fudge tunnel.

I mean thank you! :D

Greetings, fellow fire sign! Here is your reading:

First, the hexagram for "Creative Activity":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion.
With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come.
You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks.
The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.

CONSIDER:

The dragon rises high for all to see.
He has become the mentor he always longed to find.

Finally, the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

The Superior Person mines deep into history's wealth of wisdom and deeds, charging his character with timeless strength.

Persevere.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation.
Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.
>>
File: image.jpg (534 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534 KB, 1600x2133
>>17459491
Oh I remember this energy.

Huh. Is there any particular reason your asking about its relation to the world, because it's doing some pretty funky things right now. Remember this drawing? Well it's more flayed out at the top now, with strands running off to gods only know where. It's really freaking me out, because if you're doing this consciously that's some amazing control you have over yourself.
>>
Achieve small goals and eventually see yourself achieve big ones.

Nigel
Male
Scorpio
Fair-skin, medium length lt brown hair, grayish blue eyes, beard, 6ft
Scandinavia
I'd like to enquire about my career/ education. Anything like that. Success or lack thereof.
>>
>>17459559
exactly darling, mountains and molehills and all that. I'll still send some good vibes your way and hope it helps you steel your resolve. It's never as bad as we make it out to be
>>
>>17459566
Yup, that was me all right.

I have indeed been trying to bring about an influence on something.
>>
>>17459573
Interesting, but goddamn man that's some freaky shit you're doing. What exactly have you been trying to do, because right now it's definitely taking a toll on that speed of yours, it's slowed right down.
>>
>>17459569
"We're only making plans for Nigel. We only want what's best for him."

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Social Mechanism":

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well. There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found. You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure. It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.
>>
Hello, could you help?

>name

Mitchell

>description

brown curly hair, grey eyes, beauty marks

my query is will i change the world
>>
>>17459583
Many thanks!
Reassuring to hear.
I appreciate the lyrical reference.
>>
>>17459579
Wizardry. Sorcery. The Arcane and Dark Arts.
>>
>>17459579
Are you still reading Empath?

Jasmin
Male
Sagitarrius
Brown skin, brown eyes, long hair, turban, full beard and mustache, 6'1, underweight,Sikh
Orange Cube
Is there any sort of energy or higher power at work around me? I have this sense of being led in life right now.
>>
>>17459594
You're very welcome!

I'm glad!
>>
File: cult-novel.png (512 KB, 437x634) Image search: [Google]
cult-novel.png
512 KB, 437x634
>>17459573
>>17459579
>>17459541

>freaky shit
>influence
>demons and monsters

http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/cc.aspx

Sounds like y'all niggas need J̶e̶s̶u̶s̶ Cthulu.

“̷̭̣̖̹̙͉̻P͎͚͓͠h̨̘͎’̵̳̗̮n̳͉̞̺̕g̝̩̱̪̬l̝̲̩͎͔u̬̯̩̖i̢͙̞̪̱͎̥̞ ҉m͎gl̻w̺͖̮̞̤̘’̳̱̘̗ņ̜̬͇͍͓͙a̰͞f͙̣͓̖̯̫h̝̠̟̦ ͙͉̦̺͟Ct̡̖h̰̣̞͔̗ͅu̫̙l͖̫̝͔ͅh̝͙͓͔̦͚͖u ͉̠́R̭͕̝̖’̟̥͎̟́l̘͓͘y̜̖͇̳̮͚͍e̛̩̱̹͖̣h̫̙͈ͅ ̬̙͠w͓ga̬̰̩̻͓̬̩h̯ͅ’̦͉̫̪͉̹ͅn̖͖͍̲̣ạ͇̪́g̣̙̻͇̯̹̼ļ̭̗̝͔̹ ̸f̨͉͔͇͔̗͓hta̼͎gn̡.͜”̦̱́
>>
>>17459591
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram. It is the hexagram for "Remaining Blameless":

Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place:
Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow.
It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course.
This is a time of Being, not Doing.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is thoroughly a matter of the heart. If everything you attempt, no matter how carefully planned, ends in disarray, then examine your motives. They are the cause of your predicament. It isn't that your motives aren't pure -- even the best intentions will fail under these circumstances. What stymies you in this situation is that you have a motive at all. Free yourself of all expectations, release any tenuous grip you may have, and roll with it. This is totally out of your control. There are higher powers and more elements affecting the outcome of this situation than you can imagine. Get out of their way.
>>
>>17459596
>wizardry
>sorcery
>arcane and dark arts

It is a small cause of concern that you lump these together. What is it you wish to change?
Magic has a monkey paw effect if you're not careful.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 700x479
>>17459572
you're a real OG you know that right
>>
>>17459607
Thank you friend, very much appreciated. I wish you good health.
>>
>>17459600
Who needs Cthulhu when he's already within you. Having a visual image of sorts does not hurt though. Also, nice dubs, all the more spice to the meal.

Seems like the thread is somewhat dead, [or at least other readers are taking the querents], not even sure if I should hang about and offer up readings.
>>
>>17459619
Are you reading?
>>
>>17459622
>>17459541
>>
>>17458966
> Mika
> Female
> Virgo
> 5'2, black hair, brown eyes
> Subarban neighborhood in the US
> How's my spiritual journey coming along? Thanks.
>>
Good morning div :). Hope everyone is well.
>>
>>17459596
All the best man. Not my cup of tea, but by all means good luck!
>>17459597
One second man, need to clear my head.
>>17459600
>Cthulhu
>Not Hastur
It's like you're not a fan of Meme Magic
>>17459610
>you're the real OG
DAWWWW thanks darlin! Let me know how it goes okay?
>>
File: 126752563239.jpg (200 KB, 753x1024) Image search: [Google]
126752563239.jpg
200 KB, 753x1024
>>17459541

I'm trying to help out a friend (with his issues and such ) but I'm not sure whether I'm being helpful or not.
Am I really helping him and should I continue with how I do things? If not, what should I do to help him?
>>
File: zard.jpg (118 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
zard.jpg
118 KB, 960x540
>>17459608
>>
>>17459617
You're very welcome! Thank you! To you as well!

>>17459640
Hello! Hope you're well too!
>>
File: Dr. Orpheus.jpg (137 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Orpheus.jpg
137 KB, 500x376
>>17459645
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>17459625
I'm trying to get my shit together with school, work, family. I've been stuck in the same place for so long, stagnating.
What is my higher purpose in life. I need some direction.
>>
>>17459630
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come. Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself. Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others. Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too. Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures: Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.

CONSIDER:

Others depend on you for sustenance.
If you are aware of the great responsibility such a position carries, all will share good fortune.

(Continued in the next post...)
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 399x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 399x369
By the way div, JN wishes love onto all your wonderful people.
>>17459640
Good Morning Discord, how was the sleep?
>>17459657
Pic'
>>
>>17459630
>>17459667

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Return":

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity. The ruler himself did not travel.

You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed like the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.
>>
>>17459670
:D
>>
>>17459622
>>17459625
>>17459661
This is me, if it makes a difference
>>
>>17459670
Never enough lol
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 512x287
>>17459690
goddamn...it's 2am and I should be asleep but someone is keeping me awake haha. Not that I mind though
>>
>>17459653
>where is the friend standing right now: Ace of Disks
>what's the biggest negative influence/work in their life right now: Seven of Cups (Debauch)
>how are you influencing them: Nine of Swords (Cruelty)
>what you should focus on to help them: II - The Priestess
>general advice card for the situation: Princess of Wands
>how will it transpire in the future: Seven of Swords (Futility)

This friend of yours seems to be standing in somewhat good position, all things considered. It may not be something that has managed to get someplace, but it has potential to grow in regards of stability and happiness, especially in mundane and physical matters. They, however, seem to be suffering from somewhat of an emotional problem; either disillusionment or some kind of emotional escape. I focused more on the negative influence, so it's highly likely that there's something sour going on in regards of emotional, but from where? Themselves? People around the person?
Your current efforts either seem to fail or cause a bit too much damage than they should. I would almost suggest to take it more slow, or at least change your approach up a bit in a way or two. This particular card, the Priestess, I'm finding difficulties to imagine how to interpret it... hm, hm, hm. Either take it more slow, or take a more passive approach instead of what you're doing now. Still, you have to stay enthusiastic and hopeful.
I think in the future the problems with the Seven of Cups may just be resolved, the possible disillusionment or whatever that seems to be the problem here.

Good luck, because it seems that you need to slow down a bit here. It'll work out either way.

>>17459689
Alright, you're next. Do excuse me for the slight hiccup in regards of speed of responding; I'm not being as fast as I should be.
>>
>>17459697
who's keeping you awake?
>>
>>17459702
No problem sir, Take your time
Quality over quantity
>>
File: af3.jpg (26 KB, 300x436) Image search: [Google]
af3.jpg
26 KB, 300x436
>>17459702
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17459597
Whatever it is that is at work, it is beyond my abilities. I couldn't get close without a blinding red and yellow Engulfing my senses. No idea why or what, but it's got your locked down or at least is on constant vigil.
>>
>>17459704
JN, a tarot reader and fellow aussie

How's your day looking?
>>
>>17459714
Could you sense any sort of intent? What it could want?
>>
>>17459716
Haha nice. Just another crazy day with the kid and who knows what else lol.
>>
>>17459730
Not a clue, it didn't feel malevolent, but it sure as hell didn't want me anywhere near you.
>>17459731
Sounds like fun! How old is he? Bet he keeps you on your toes
>>
>>17459661
>where are you standing right now: Four of Swords (Truce)
>positive influences in your life: Queen of Swords
>negative influences in your life: Princess of Disks
>something to focus on, to work on: Ten of Disks (Wealth)
>something to keep in mind, to abstain from or avoid: XI - Lust
>higher purpose for you: Seven of Wands (Valor)
>direction that you should take: II - The Priestess
>where will you find yourself in the future: XIV - Art

So far, it seems that you're at your point where you simply can't do anything much but observe and perhaps work on yourself a little bit. A certain kind of a truce, but yet with possibilities of something just messing up the balance. The two influences make me wonder whether they're people or whether they are qualities of you that are messing with you. I will go with people, because I am not certain whether they're qualities. If qualities, then your mind and perception are doing you good, but yet being too stubborn and wasteful with the potential that you obviously have, changing from one thing to another without the stability that should be there. If people, then there is a person who has a sharp mind who wishes to help you and be more perceiving, while the negative influence would be someone who's stubborn, lazy and even illogical and obviously brings forth the worst of you.
Right now it would definitely do you some good to focus on the physical and not anything spiritual or mental. Long-term benefits, finding a foundation under your feet. Nothing else but actual work instead of sitting about. Get through any sort of mental fog, depression or anything along the lines of that and keep pushing forward. You can't sit idly and just let things happen, you actually have to do something.

1/2
>>
>>17459742
Your purpose and direction [these two are not something I would consider or follow for a few reasons that I won't get into now, but it's my personal outlook on asking for higher purpose or meaning or whatever. You have to find it and not get it from the stars beyond or whatever the heck people nowadays go on about], would be growing and become born anew through hardship and fire, finding a certain peace within yourself and becoming calm. Through fire, calmness and stillness.
You'll find there, I think. At least you will find yourself set upon a path where you will focus upon ironing out the bad and balancing out both the good and the bad within you and finding peace and contentment. I think you do need to find it at the current moment, but at the same time you cannot allow yourself to sit about and think about it; you actually have to do and focus on the physical and not internalize anything or gods forbid, focus on the negativity and depression that you may have.

Good luck to you; ask me if you wish me to elaborate further, because this a bit of a messy spread for me to deal with.
>>
>>17459736
Almost 3 and definitely. I used to think I had energy but he has proven me wrong and in turn I have health issues that deplete what's left lol. ugh.
>>
>>17459451
Goopy
Brown hair, blue eyes. I normally wear a tired look, or a goofy grin.
Purple crescent

Is there a separate energy looming over me? A lot of the time I don't feel alone. As I type this, I sorta feel like something's watching me.
>>
File: Multitasking.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>17458966

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17459770
When the music you love starts playing.
Lordaran
Male
Gemini
Smart and goofy
Hot place
Am i driving to the wrong way on every situation of my life?
>>
>>17459791
First, the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.

CONSIDER:

Rejoice in his sincerity.
This good fortune will last into the future, if you don't let the past resurface.

Finally, the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

Persevere.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation. Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.
>>
Male, Scorp

Should I stay with this employer or chart my own course in my field of interest?
>>
The Sun is shinning, the trees are blooming. Couldn't have it any better!
* Janusko Krisztián
*Male
*Aries
*If you want to know me you need to find out for yourself.
*Hungary, Szeged
* General information about future if you can.
>>
>>17459745
Thanks a lot bro.

I think you just pulled me out of a slight but drastic misconception. That's pretty accurate, its my mind not people. But that should not be a problem anymore. Your personal outlook on higher purpose helped me out, its nothing new but i think it connected with your answer very nicely.

If you could expand a little bit, i would appreciate it.
>>
File: IMG_550110416353504.jpg (17 KB, 480x394) Image search: [Google]
IMG_550110416353504.jpg
17 KB, 480x394
>>17459541

Do you see me making progress with Ariel? I sort of grabbed her attention on accident and we've been keeping an eye on each other since then. And how does she feel about me?
>>
>>17459770
The first blossom will bloom for you.
Angelo
Male
Sagittarius
Helpful and friendly person.
Santiago, Chile
I have chance with my love interest? (Female Interested)
>>
File: IMG_549717374344964.jpg (25 KB, 480x593) Image search: [Google]
IMG_549717374344964.jpg
25 KB, 480x593
>>17459770

James
Virgo
Male
5'11, brown hair, hazel eyes. Quirky but down to earth. Likes studying and adventure. Subtle but very blunt when I need to be
Indiana

I'll relink the question I had here

>>17460083
>>
>>17459803
Hi,
A good feeling is when you made the person you love laugh and smile.

Nickname: Maple Leaf
Female
Aries
UK
Introverted extrovert
Should I stay or should I go?
>>
File: Just do it.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Just do it.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
Im just a dude asking for a general
>>
File: 1455194023175.jpg (78 KB, 677x475) Image search: [Google]
1455194023175.jpg
78 KB, 677x475
>>17458966
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
"Labor Omnia Vincit" - Hard Work Conquers All

>*Name/nickname
Sony

>*Gender
Male

>*Sign
Cancer (Western Zodiac)
Hare / Cat (Chinese Zodiac)

>*Description of yourself
Dirty blonde hair
Brown eyes
Pale skin
Determined but easy-going personality

>*Locationish
Buenos Aires, Argentina

>*Query
Is the current life path right for me?
Will I be happy doing this?
>>
Sup niggas

Three quick ones real quick, gender and query
>>
File: demons-05.jpg (202 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
demons-05.jpg
202 KB, 1280x1024
>>17459541
If you have time, I'm having a tough time figuring out how important I am. I want to know about my potential, and my impact on the world. I'm always self-conscious with influencing events and major public energy sources. If someone or a group of people were to work with me successfully, how far will I, personally, help the group/person/effort slingshot forward? Basically, am I a good catalyst?

I also want to know how being studious and reading up on sources and research will influence my influence. Will it be malbeneficial? Or will it offer stability? What are the results if I don't get into learning in this way? In short, I want to know my place in accordance to common vernacular, so to speak, and my compatibility with it.

It seems there's a lot of people following this flow of finding their power, or their path to power. Threads like this tend to do that.
>>
>>17460830

Male
Are things gonna head anywhere with Ariel?
>>
>>17460830
Male
A read about what's in store for me for the rest of 2016, please. Will I be happy by the end of the year?
>>
>>17460830
Male
Please skip me and find someone who needs insight more.
>>
>>17460830
so i took your advice & went for it and got rejected
do you see him changing his mind ever?
>>
>>17460830
Male

Anything you want to tell me.
>>
>>17460843
also female
>>
>>17460835
>Ariel

I see...fuck it, I'll just post the picture, cuz it's a book cover. Nietzsche shit, dawg. Anyway, as far as I know about my nigga Nietzsche, it's all about understanding human candition and shit like that, not so much what society tells you as much as...fuck it, this is uselss.

Standing on a rock all looking out forth to the sea, cuz you think there might be a journey. Nigga, please. I see some fruit rotting cuz you stay too long with yo dick invested in fucking someone who ain't want nothing of you. Nigga, those thoughts about moving forth and venturing just ain't true, and your seemingly hopeful longing ain't working for you.

>Ariel
>Sea Imagery
Naw, dawg, stop with that fairy tale shit, seriously.

>>17460837
I see this cracka hammering on something and he all surrounded by bling. Like, nigga can make a good thing happen cuz he determined and shit, and he working hard and such withit. Alright, homie, you got this, but only if you can stop fucking around with the bullshit that distract you. Nose to the grindstone like crackas say, and yo ass be well on yo way, and you got this I'll say but yo ass gotta do work.

Feel me, homie? Do work, and yo work work out well for you. You lazy and niggering, yo ass gonna be nigger poor. Your ass get to working, and yo ass get niggarich or whatever you wanna call it. Feel me? You got some massive control cuz you just gotta make this shit happen. That's it, work hard for it.

And, nigga, if you get sidetracked by some bitch...smfh
>>
>>17459770
"It is better to suffer for the truth than be rewarded for lies"
Caveman
Male
Aries
Scandinavian
United States
There is something that I wish to obtain however I do not know if it would be in my best interest to start putting money down on it because of where I am currently living so it would therefore be a wasteful investment, or I might just be thinking paranoid, however I have been having a ton of strong deja vu lately as well, especially when I'm strongly thinking of obtaining it.
>>
>>17460838
>this nigga
Aight

>>17460843
This bitch dumb enough to listen to some random nigga on the internet

Naw, it's all good, I'll scry for you

Sheeeeit. I see this one bitch go back and forth again and again and again, trynna get a nigga to comprehend what she putting down and make that muthafucka pick it the fuck up.

Girl, if you want a chance with this man, yo pretty ass gotta just keep trying.

Fuck, he gonna shoot yo ass down time and time again (Idunnowhy, I'd tag that ass any day), but you gotta keep pushing cuz his ego need stroking and that shit harder to get hard than his dick, I think.

Girl, why you even trying? Egh, fuck it, everyone fucked here, so just keep going for that and keep trying harder. He gonna make you cry a fuckton, girl, but you gotta keep trying if you really want.

Tho I gotta say maybe you should examine other options and shit. I gotta nigga who all into stocks and he talk about diversifying your portfolio. That's a smart nigga, let me tell you.
>>
>>17460830
Hey ghetto, just wanted to say you're awesome!
>>
>>17460880

Nah fuck your sea imagery I'm going for her anyway, at least lightly. My options are few at this point
>>
>>17460918
Try being romantic instead.
>>
>>17460918

you have to marry her so she can get her voice back from the sea witch, duh
>>
>>17460933

Yeah I can do that. What's the "instead" part though, what would I have ended up doing instead?
>>
File: 9781593083847_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg (19 KB, 260x382) Image search: [Google]
9781593083847_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg
19 KB, 260x382
>>17460918
Fuck yes, I love an abrasive nigga who give no fucks and stick his dick wherever he want it.

Ya, and I forgot to post the pic; here you go; go spear that mermaid, bro
>btw Ariel think you a douche, so work on that, nigga

>>17460845
I can tell yo ass you spend too much time on 4chan instead of chasing yo dreams and shit.

But that's too easy.

Nigga, I see seaweed enveloping a nigga who trynna get the fuck up outta where he is. Nigga, you got too many constraints and shit that keep holding you down. Nigga, yo ass need a knife to shank that seaweed.

Ay, homie, I see that shit be thick cuz you cuttin it, but yo cuttin ain't be cuttin it. Nigga, big changes is what yo ass need right now. You think you can just do little shit just to get out of the funk you in right now, but it ain't be like that, cuz yo ass be fucking stuck. Nigga, you so fucking stuck right now, you need to just move perspective and shit cuz trynna attack the same problem from the same place...egh, nigga, you ain't gonna do well playing that shit.

>>17460914
Cheers, homie. You from the downunder, right? Sheeeeit. What is the pornplay sexual shit they be callin “down under” these days? Oh wait...I get it ^_^
>>
>>17460966

Thanks ghetto. I'll try to get around the douchiness
>>
>>17460830
You're one of the established readers aren't you? I think I know which one. Why do you do this?
>>
>>17460964
Being stupid.
>>
>>17460880
THANKS HOMIE I'm a pretty poor dude as it is, chilling in a place covered with mold and sealed with asbestos. I don't care how much bling it is, if it's on the horizon then I'm diving for it. Thanks again.

>mfw every reader i ask on /div/ tells me if i get working i've got serious success to look forward to in the future
>mfw i'm still on my ass because i'm a lazy piece of garbage
>>
>>17460990

>because i'm a lazy piece of garbage

wow anon you just summed up my whole life in one sentence
>>
File: spoder.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
spoder.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>17460983
>Why do you do this?
They like to pretend they're black. It's an american thing.
>>
>>17460966
Kek. Wanna share an Aussie kiss? It's like a French kiss but down under
>>
>>17461003
Wait do you know who he is? I have a theory but just a theory.
>>
>>17460998
Same man.
>>
>>17460975
Luck to you, homie

>>17460990
Then get yo broke ass to work
smhffsfam

>>17460983
>>17461003
Sheeeeeeit

>Why do you do this?
Look at the picture, nigga.

>>17461016
Damn I ain't know you all be into swordfighting. Shit, homie, I gotta pass, I'm a vaginatarian.
>>
>>17461018
Let him have fun, no black person actually speaks like that tho "nigga"
>>
>>17461029
It's not swordfighting. It's more like smushing your pleasure sticks into an ecstatic pile of pleasure and orgasm.
>>
>>17460830
Still at it, Ghetto? Give me a love reading if you are, how my next girl looking like? Male here.

Thanks.
>>
>>17461029
>Look at the picture
Laugh now, cry later. Sorry, I get it now. Be well.
>>
>>17461044
What picture?
>>
>>17461110
>>17460830
>>
anyone doing readings
i feel so depressed
>>
>>17461044
>>17461113
Oh. I don't get it, unless we're getting all philosophical up inside of this moist, tight, lubed and well-prepared using one finger at a time, stroking his back to get him comfortable here.
>>
>>17461132

if you want to get him lubed up you might wanna take him to dinner first
>>
>>17459853
First, the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.

CONSIDER:

Straight, square, and true.
By being instead of doing, nothing is left undone.

Finally, the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress. The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course. But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position to help another. This is a temporary situation, because your power is cyclical, seasonal. Knowing this, you must perform your good deed without hope of reward. You are not furthering your own process, but another's. Though you may cherish this other, you will never possess. Touch without grasping. Take comfort in becoming a fond memory. Nurture, then let go.
>>
>>17459883
First, the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way. Development. Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.

CONSIDER:

The wild geese draw near the summit.
For three years the female has borne no young; now nothing will stop her.
Deliverance.

Finally the hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.
>>
I'm doing tarot readings ;I want some feedback.
>>
>>17461178

Is it a good idea to chase the new girl I'm eyeing?
>>
File: Prince of Chaos.jpg (109 KB, 900x790) Image search: [Google]
Prince of Chaos.jpg
109 KB, 900x790
>>17461178

Tell me about the woman who is waiting for me...
>>
>>17460296
Greetings, fellow centaur!

First, the hexagram for "Liberation":

A Thunderous Cloudburst shatters the oppressive humidity:
The Superior Person knows the release in forgiveness, pardoning the faults of others and dealing gently with those who sin against him.

It pays to accept things as they are for now.
If there is nothing else to be gained, a return brings good fortune.
If there is something yet to be gained, act on it at once.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The relief you experience here is not your own personal pardon, but the release of others from your rigid expectations. Like a hot air balloon, you will rise to new heights as you cast the heavy sandbags of resentments and restrictions away from you. Feel the lightness of being that results from forgiving others and accepting them as they are. Free yourself of the endless vigil of policing the behavior of others. See them for who they are, not what they can or can't do for you

CONSIDER:

He calmly lifts his bow and picks off a falcon atop a distant tower.
Such prowess breaks the spirit of his challengers.
Nothing but good fortune from this point.

Finally, the hexagram for "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell. Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?
>>
>>17461178
Am I being possessed/under the influence of ghosts? Or is this just my psychological stuff? Perhaps a mix?
>>
>>17458966
You are very kind soul sir, helping out unkown without the surety of something in return. Keep ur good deeds up brother, the one is watching and happy by your kindness.

Siddhartb Pandit
Male
Taurus
5'9" not too dark not too white, bulky, love outdoor hills, love alcohol, art too
Delhi, India
Gernal reading about family happiness, love life and financial life.
>>
>>17461136
Seems like he'd be the person to skip that.
>>
>>17458966
***believe in yourself, with your strong heart and steadfast mind, you will inevitably bring light into the world
*sandman
*M
*Aquarius
*peaceful,with internal turmoil, generous to a fault
*US
*should i extend an olive branch one last time?
>>
>>17461185
>is it a good idea
>6 of cups
yes

>what will happen if you do
>ace of cups
literally love.

>your past
you had a period of reflection and self evaluation in your romantic past, perhaps even an apiffany of sorts. clarified by the magician, perhaps it was from the sight of a new potential partner, or someone that caught your eye? does this sound correct

also new queries please give your name
>>
>>17461178
could you tell me how i should take my next career step?
>>
>>17461178

mary
what's coming up for me love life wise?
>>
>>17461188
>3 of wands, the tower, justice
The person waiting for you is a very adventerous person. She has a leader personality. The tower even says that her personality can even be explosive at times (anger issues?) ; which is not always a good thing. I pulled Judgement for appearance. is she a different type than what you are used to?

>>17461234
name?
>>
also please feedback; i want to know if the readings are accurate
>>
>>17461178
How am I doing in three years?
Call me Gloom.
>>
>>17461243

>is she a different type than what you are used to?

Perhaps. Other readings have told me that I'm likely to meet her through military adventure.
>>
>>17461178

This is not another stupid love query. I actually want to know the reason of why is this happening. I do not want to know what will happen in the future, thanks...

Why have I liked this girl so much for years and put her on a pedestal if she´s not particularly bright or we are even alike?

Is there any subconsciouss-mental/emotional/spiritual/karmic reason behind it?

If there is, which I guess is the case, can you try to explain it to me? What you intuitively get.
Thanks again
>>
>>17461221

That's very encouraging. Yes, romance has been the driving force for both personal change and spiritual growth for me. It's pushed me to new levels of awareness.

My last romantic attempt kind of brought this new girl to my attention, as well as shown me some things about how others perceive me
>>
>>17461248
then it makes sense that she has a leader type personality if shes in the military; might not be your usual standards of beauty give her a shot.

>>17461242
I pulled a LOT of swords.
>past: 2 of swords
you have put yourself in the position of consistent indecision. If you were single this means that you were either avoiding pursuing something for fear of being shot down, or you are pursuing more than one person at a time and you are not appropriately giving your full attention to any one person.

>present: 8 of swords, page of swords
You feel as though you're completely stuck in your situation. There is a deep level of unhappiness for a long time. Have you grown comfortable with the unhappiness you are experiencing? There is a page of swords coming at you though. He's keen, sharp on his wit, etc. Someone will bring you some news that will change your perspective on your current situation.

>future: Strength, 3 of swords
You're going to experience heart ache. Heart break. But it will make you stronger; and you will make it through this.
>>
>>17461178
>>17461208
You skipped!
>>
>>17461243
>name?
My nickname is Azmi, thanks.
>>
>>17461279

ah yes, more heart break and heart ache, lovely. because i haven't had enough already ;_; thank you for the read though!
>>
>>17461178
For the last couple of months I've been stuck between learning two different Asian languages to help further my career. I recently picked one - did I make the right choice?
>>
>>17461247
>past: Five of swords
You were in a no win or losing situation. Communication issues were present. Were you the one who wanted to get their way at all costs, or someone else? You were not concerned over the welfare of others..

>present: King of Coins
You have a man in your life that is financially assisting you or giving you financial advice. encounter a man who is able to offer guidance and assistance in a financial matter. This man will be wise in business matters, but lacking in social graces and an appreciation of the arts. You may have a great deal of respect for this mature man in your life, who shows such intelligence regarding business matters … but do not try to be like him.

>in 3 years future: Queen of Wands, Death
You gonna get yourself a cute fiery light headed gal. She is one who is happy to give aid and assistance, but you must ask first. She has a strong personality and is intelligent and quick-witted. This woman has a great love of home and family and takes duty and responsibility in her stride. the card after that, however, signifies that it won't last. there'll be others, however.

>>17461258
>>17461258
Umm I'll pull you a card but sometimes the heart just does shit like that. Is she hot?
>9 of swords, 7 of cups
You're worrying over nothing. Just imagining things..
>>
>>17461330
Hey
>>17461293
>>
>>17461323
does your past and present make sense...?

>>17461327
name?
>>
>>17461330
Uhh, I guess maybe the first card was correct? It's not like I didn't care about others though, I was just backed into a corner and I wanted out of the situation

I don't really have anyone financially assisting me right now, though.

But thanks for the read! Let's hope you're right about the future cards.
>>
>>17461333

past does, present doesn't at the moment.
>>
>>17461330

lol I was expecting more cards to explain deep subconsciouss stuff. Anyways, thanks.
>>
>>17461167
thank you
>>
>>17461234
>current carreer situation: 4 of wands
It's practically a celebration for you. Good times.

advice: ten of coins reversed, ace of coins
You may be tempted to leave a stable and lucrative situation on a bit of a whim.. Think long and hard before doing so. Yes, life is about taking chances, but don't take blind chances. If it seems good though, take the chance. Ace of coins signifies that it will pay off.

however.. in your future I see a problem with work life balance (2 of coins). make sense?
>>
I am interested in trying out a relationship spread so if you want one done give me name and your S.O. name or someone you're interested in. All I request is feedback.
>>
>>17461375
Would initials work?
>>
>>17461333
Sorry forgot the name part for>>17461327
- derp. Friends call me Pineapple.
>>
>>17461397
yeah sure or nicknames even i just need something to focus on so i don't mess your reading with my own personal bs
>>
>>17461406
K and K, funny enough. One is K.A. if that counts.
>>
>>17461375
Me: Marie
Him: Logan
>>
>>17461327
>>17461398
I can tell you from experience if it's mandarin chinese you made the right choice.

However, I asked my cards and pulled the Queen of Cups. You're going to meet someone with this language you chose. She is full of love & a nurturing person.

your current situation: the tower, the moon
There's chaos in your life. It might even be disturbing your sleep and it is greatly affecting your mental state. does this make sense?

>>17461423
>>17461425
On it. Remember 2 feedbacks.
>>
>>17461439
Thanks for the reading - I was trying to choose between Mandarin and Japanese. Japanese was what I chose, but Mandarin is a stronger connection for me because I've been to Taiwan a couple times now and a teacher/mentor I'm very close with is from there.
>>
>>17461439
Thanks! Will do
>>
>>17461178
>>17461208
If you need a name, my name is James.
>>
>>17461178
Male. Love reading, what do you see in the future, next girl, stuff like that.
Thanks.
>>
>>17461469

日本語は難しいですね。 頑張ってください。
>>
Bbumpppp
>>
>>17461486
What if next boy?
>>
>>17461375
You can call me R and the girl M.
Thanks, hoping to see how it turn out.
>>
>>17461423
>Your feelings towards them: The Empress
You feel they are the epitome of beauty, sensuality, fertility creative expression as well as what it means to be nurturing. You see them as someone who can help you grow and can enrich your life. The kind of woman you want to raise your seedlings.

>Their feelings towards you: The Devil
You excite them sexually. They are tempted by you. It's like an addiction.

>Your Connection: The Chariot, 8 of wands
Both of you are driving forces. You both want this.

>Weaknesses: The Sun
It's too much passion. It's too fiery. You don't want a sunburn. There's more to relationships than that. You guys need more substance.

>Outcome: Knight of Swords, rev'd.
Relationship will be too obsessive. It's moving too fast... You guys need to be patient.
>>
Am I being rejected or shunned by this group of people?
>>
>>17461519
Well, that would mean that i would have to keep looking, i guess. kek
>>
>>17461375
Me: Angelo
She: Angela
just... lol
>>
>>17461522
>kind of woman

We're both dudes though.

>Both of you are driving forces. You both want this.

Doubt.jpg

But maybe I'm just not seeing it from his side? I don't really know. I feel like he says one thing but it could be not? There seems to be a block on his end that he needs to get over (which is self admitted on his part at one point.)

I really don't know. I'm giving myself a week to cool down before messing with the situation again, if I feel the need post a week break.
>>
>>17461522
This actually sounds similar to me and Logan... so now I'm interested in our reading!
>>
>>17461530
Looking at his genitals
>>
>>17461375
I'm Belle and he is Beast, can you give me a reading?
>>
>>17461557
the kind of dude you want to raise your seedlings then. whats your situation?

>>17461425
Your feelings towards him: Knight of cups

You find him very attractive/handsome. He sweeps you off your feet and you feel very passionate towards him.

Logans feelings to you: The 8 of wands
He's determined his opinion on you. He's been struck by cupids arrow.? There's an attraction/spark towards you, but it might be fleeting. If you aren't together act quickly.

Weakness: 3 of swords
Both of you fear of having your heart broken. You don't want to deal with rejection or be dissapointed.

strength: Queen of Wands
Both of you are fiery and full of energy and cheerfulness. You're both self assured and attractive.

outcome: the fool
This is really good. It means you will experience beginnings with him - possibly settle down together?
>>
>>17461600
>whats your situation?

To sum it up he's openly told me he likes me but can't be with me for A LOT of reasons. I just think the personality match we have is 2stronk. To be perfectly honest, the queen being pulled there is flat on the mark. He's someone I can easily see myself building a future with. I could see raising kids with him, all that. Not even in the 'hazy love fantasy' way but even purely practically. I think he'd be a good father.

What you pulled there seemed to show there's no doubt in the relationship at all, but there's so much on his side it's not even funny. Or maybe it's a front. I don't know what he's thinking, I wish I did so I could make the situation work. He's just kinda closed off from me in this aspect. It's frustrating.

I suppose I was looking to confirm or deconfirm that. I've gotten mixed readings when I asked prior.

Mind if I ask for a single personal reading?

I'm KA in the situation. You could be focusing in on someone else, so read a general one?
>>
>>17461520
>Your feelings towards them: 9 of swords
This person is causing you anguish. You literally can't keep them off your mind because of how much you like them.

>Their feelings towards you: 3 of cups
They see you as a friend. But a good friend to be around at that and an enjoyable person to be around/have fun with.

>Relationship weakness: 6 of cups
I'm going out on a limb here and assume that the other person is hung up on someone else. It gets better though, see your outcome:

Outcome: Ace of Cups.
When she finally gets over whoever she's pining over she's gonna find true love with you. You'll fall in love with each other experience the best times etc..
>>
>>17461600
Wow thank you!!! This us so accurate! You described how I feel about him to a tee... not sure about his feelings but seems right I suppose! There definitely is a spark... oh no :( 3 of swords comes up a lot with us... I think more so for him... I would be OK if he rejected me but I 5hink he's scared to make any real advances towards me and has a lot more to lose if I reject him... not that I would, I worship him! But I can see the 3 coming into play on other ways for sure... true about queen of wands! That card comes up for us often too :) the fool makes sense! He was my first kiss, the first man I fell in love with, and the first man to... do... other things... to me. Fantastic reading!!!! Inspiring! Thank you :)
>>
>>17461375
My name is J and his is W. He cut me off recently, but I'm still interested in working together with him down the line.
>>
>>17460349
First, the hexagram for "Creative Activity":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion. With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come. You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks. The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.

CONSIDER:

The dragon rises high for all to see.
He has become the mentor he always longed to find.

Finally, the hexagram for "Igniting":

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you.
Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>17461355
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17461375
I for a K. Fuckmyshitupfam, and I'll read for you later.
>>
>>17461538
You feel they are the four of wands. You think they will make you happy and make you feel liberated, in a sense. Being around them is like a celebration.

Their feelings on you.. 2 of coins. The guy in the card is juggling. Their feelings towards you are positive; however, I feel there may be other people she is interested in as well, or at least likes their attention. She might be keeping you at bay but not making a big move because they don't wanna be taken off the market and get rid of the other people's attention.

Weakness: 4 of swords
Your guys weakness is literally inaction and not doing anything. You gotta do something if you want it. You know what happens if you do? If you don't I fear the other people she's juggling with might get their attention. make a stand..

Outcome: Wheel of Fortune
If you do something things will turn in your favor! You'll experience the fortune of love with this person.

>>17461624
your current situation: the star
it means you have hope; that you're hopeful about whatever situation you are in!

future situation: the devil
obsession, being chained to someone. lusty ties.
>>
>>17460559
The Clash!

First, the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.

CONSIDER:

The traveler lodges at an inn and keeps his belongings with him at all times.
He gains a loyal servant.

Finally, the hexagram for "Repairing the Damage":

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.
Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days.
After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair. This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay. Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective. This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.
>>
>>17461672

With all respect to the reader who answered, can you do this reading again with a little bit more insight? may ask if you can do more than 1 card reading! Thanks! >>17461258 Its me.
>>
>>17461672
>your current situation: the star
>future situation: the devil

WELL SHIT.

I'm hopeful about the situation I'm in, yeah. Very much so. The situation relates to K.

Only thing is I'm a tad confused on the future situation thing. This'll be fun to see roll out. I wonder if this will relate to whatever is going to happen between K and I.

Tell me, another personal reading regarding my actions toward K, if you would?

Sorry, don't mean to be so demanding. You just seem to be onto something.
>>
File: irC4yHD.gif (369 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
irC4yHD.gif
369 KB, 500x281
>>17461625
Dont know how to take this one, you just described another person/situation i am in lol
Let's call this other girl A. A is a girl that i like very much, like a lot, we had a past but we are fisically apart now.
As you said, she causes me a lot of anguish, cause i am triyng to overcome her. She still has me as a friend, and cares about me, but she moved on, she tried to be with someone else, didnt work out and now she is about him like i am about her.
The M girl is more of acquaintance, i am still getting to know her and i am kind of growing an interest for her, but surely nothing deep.
It's indeed curious, i dont know what to get from it.
What do you say?
>>
>>17461635
Your feelings towards them: 4 of swords

You feel they are wirthdrawn emotionally and are taking an emotional time out to think about what's going on.

Their feelings towards you: The hermit
They want to be left alone from you for the time being. Perhaps to do some soul searching on how they really feel about you?

Weaknesses in the relationship: The Star. There is hope for something better, something other than the relationship the two of you are in. From both ends.

Strength!: Page of wands. You guys are attracted to each other. Both of you want adventure; not to settle down.

Outcome: 7 of wands
This means someone will hold their ground. They won't back down from it either. I pulled a card to clarify and got the knight of cups. So after their soul searching they're gonna come back to you and be affirmative about it.

will finish the rest but im done after this line

----
>>
>>17461677

Hey onymous, can you read for me? I have never done I-ching and this would be nice

>>17461681 this is me
>>17461258 my query
>>
>>17461717
Thank you!!! This gives me a lot of insight.

>Your feelings towards them: 4 of swords

>You feel they are wirthdrawn emotionally and are taking an emotional time out to think about what's going on.
For sure!

>Their feelings towards you: The hermit
>They want to be left alone from you for the time being. Perhaps to do some soul searching on how they really feel about you
I see. This makes sense.

>Weaknesses in the relationship: The Star. There is hope for something better, something other than the relationship the two of you are in. From both ends.
Yes, and it's frustrating! I want a relationship as well. I'll talk more about this in a bit...

>Strength!: Page of wands. You guys are attracted to each other. Both of you want adventure; not to settle down.
No way jose. We don't want to settle at all, because we're tired of settling. Stagnation too far is too much.

>Outcome: 7 of wands
>This means someone will hold their ground. They won't back down from it either. I pulled a card to clarify and got the knight of cups. So after their soul searching they're gonna come back to you and be affirmative about it.
Yay! I was wondering if he was going to re-establish connection.

If you have time, can you give me a follow-up reading on if I'm trying to replace a major part of the relationship with something I find better? I think this will really help our relationship in the long-run.
>>
>>17461730
First, the hexagram for "Abundance":

Thunder and Lightning from the dark heart of the storm:
The Superior Person judges fairly, so that consequences are just.

The leader reaches his peak and doesn't lament the descent before him.
Be like the noonday sun at its zenith.
This is success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position of authority in this situation. Archetypally, you are the New King, returned from your quest to claim your throne. However, you are enlightened enough to realize that you are merely a part of a cycle, and that you must someday yield your throne to the new kid in town, the younger, faster gunslinger, the young turk, the next returning hero, the next New King. Fretting about the inevitable descent is senseless. For now you must play your role to the hilt and use this gift of power to govern your world as best you can. You are the best person for the job. That's why you were chosen. Give it your personal best.

CONSIDER:

The veil before his eyes casts so dark a shade, he can see the smallest stars at noontime.
For such vision, he loses the use of his right arm.
No mistake.

The underbrush is of such abundance
That the small stars can be seen at noon.
He breaks his right arm. No blame.

The image is that of a progressive covering over of the sun. Here the eclipse reaches totality, therefore even the small stars can be seen at noon.

In the sphere of social relationships, this means that the prince is now so eclipsed that even the most insignificant persons can push themselves into the foreground. This makes it impossible for an able man, though he might be the right hand of the ruler, to undertake anything. It is as though his arm were broken, but he is not to blame for being thus hindered in action.

(Continued in the next post...)
>>
>>17461730
>>17461739
Finally, the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.
>>
>>17461666
>>17461666
Your feelings towards them: 4 of wands
You feel being around them is like a mere celebration. It brings you so much joy.

Their feelings towards you: The Star
Hopefulness. They have hope for you and them. They want a future with you.

Relationship weaknesses: The Fool
Naivety. Both of you are inexperienced. Might be getting too ahead of yourselves from the excitement of it all.

Strength: The Lovers
Your feelings towards each other are what connect you. They have substance and are more than a fleeting attraction.

Outcome: Ten of Wands
The relationship will be a heavy load on your shoulders. It will become a responsibility to you on top of other things.. Whether you find it enjoyable/worth it or not is up to you. All relationships require work and effort; but sometimes is it too much? Up for you to decide.
>>
>>17460721
First, the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.

CONSIDER:

The Superior Person is modest about his modesty, and thus may cross to the far shore.
Good fortune.

Finally, the hexagram for "Eclipsing the Light":

Warmth and Light are swallowed by Deep Darkness:
The Superior Person shows his brilliance by keeping it veiled among the masses.

Stay true to your course, despite the visible obstacles ahead.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This time calls for a saintly effort to turn the other cheek. You have been deliberately injured. Going blow-for-blow will only escalate this war. Abstain from vengeance. Show all watching that you are above it. Sidestep your aggressor's headlong charge, giving him the opportunity to fall on his face.
>>
>>17460753
First, the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.

CONSIDER:

Self-doubt vanishes and determination grows.
Three forms of game will be taken in this hunt.

Finally, the hexagram for "Compulsion":

A playful Zephyr dances and delights beneath indulgent Heaven:
A Prince who shouts orders but will not walk among his people may as well try to command the four winds.

A strong, addictive temptation, much more dangerous than it seems.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being. If this threat emanated from a heavy-handed oppressor, you would see it coming. But this danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, an amusement, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at the fiber of your secure little world. You are too cocksure. You underestimate the tribute this dalliance will demand.
>>
>>17461739
>>17461741

So...I may unconsciously know that I am more than able to be with her, because I posses knowledge, and leadership, and I am actually compatible to a more profound level with that person, and therefore act and make it happen so I see the sunshine rise?

lol kek, sorry, I ask for guidance because this is my first I-ching reading and I really dontknow how this works. Many thanks for the reading
>>
>>17461743
Holy shit, reader, thank you. I hope you're right. I'm down to suffer more, if only it can come out alright for us. Ah, but there's no relationship right now; things are complicated, to say the absolute last.

Anyway, if you want a reading, tell me your gender and query. For funzies, tell me a style: I can imitate most of the readers here, and I think it would be funny.
>>
>>17461753
What's in the cave is only what you take with you.
>>
>>17461375
I am the only one you skipped. It is the 3rd time this happens when I ask for a reading regarding this person.
3 is my lucky number. I guess I am taking the hint I should let him go for good.
>>
>>17460885
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Retreat":

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success.
Occupy yourself with minute detail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace. It is not a surrender, but a regrouping. Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center. You move toward balance, and thus a much stronger position.
>>
>>17460966
Really accurate. I guess I already knew but I needed someone to tell me that. Thanks. Gonna make some big changes soon hopefully. I want to live a simple life but everything is pushing me towards a complicated and unhappy one.
>>
>>17461717
You finishing up with the readings still?
>>
>>17461681
How you feel for her: Judgement
You see her as your call to action. This is what your life has been leading to - her - or at least that is how you feel.

How she feels for you: The Devil
She thinks you're a tad bit chained to the thought of her. She knows you think of her too much but she feels the same to you too. Looks like you guys cant get rid of eachother.

Weaknesses: Ten of Pentacles
Both of you want something that will last. You guys dont think you will have that with eachother; or at least total permanence/affluence. I think in your case you fear that she'll get scared if you tell her that you feel you have a karma bond to her and it won't last.

Strength: Knight of Coins.
Both of you are unwavering, stubborn. Cautious and unadventerous. Thorough but obsessive. Your guys stubbornness will prove useful though since your outcome is not so good.

Outcome: 3 of swords.
This doesn't look that good to me. It means heartbreak. Doesn't mean this is the immediate outcome though; there could be good things along the way.

>>17461755
Female
Will anything happen with me and the person who broke my heart?
>>
>>17461375
Me: Cristian
Her: Gabriella
Think I can get a reading?
>>
>>17461760

The Cave of Evil, also known as the dark-side cave, was a large, dark side-infested hollow located under a gnarltree on the swamp planet of Dagobah. Entering the cave gave an individual the ability to see an apparition of a possible dark future.

It os this what you mean, or that in this cave I can conquer my fears and tear apart any negative future line?
>>
>>17461696
>What is your potential with A?
4 of pentacles reversed, 9 of swords
Upright 4 of pentacles is blocked change however reversed it means letting go. You'll get over her. It will be better for you.. 9 of swords says these haunting thoughts is what you can expect...

>What is your potential with M?
King of Cups reversed.
There is definitely potential with M. I feel as if the Ace of Cups from the previous reading holds true to this. However this card warns it will be emotionally co-dependent, remember to keep your emotions in check. There is more to life than your gf.

>>17461766
If you are the bell person I thought it was a joke. I'll get to you.

>>17461772
Yes.
>>
File: DEVIL XV.jpg (330 KB, 826x1415) Image search: [Google]
DEVIL XV.jpg
330 KB, 826x1415
WHAT'S THAT? ORGO COMING OUT OF THE SHELL TO DO READINGS?
Okay, let's see...
Tarot, Thoth deck, 3 cards, any question.
Tell me your name, post a fresh image, and ask something.
Let's go.
>>
>>17461776

I have broken time lines that were bad and I have gotten positive outcomes based on my will to change stuff. Things are not good between us right now, there is no communication.

If I move to make shit happen, I can do it right? Anyways, thanks for your reading, although I did not asked for long-term stuff.

Any more advice on how to make shit happen?
>>
File: 1456872817135.jpg (354 KB, 2064x1300) Image search: [Google]
1456872817135.jpg
354 KB, 2064x1300
>>17459770
I truly believe if you go to sleep at night, believing and seeing your chosen future play out over and over again in your head. That it may just come to realization and actuality.
Believing certainly has it's benefits, for all creations of inventions of mankind came from the imagination, why not actual events too.

Cristian
Cancer
Calm and Calculated on the outside. Screaming on the inside.
Connecticut
Do I have a chance with my love interest? Or any of my future endeavors for that matter?
>>
>>17461802
eve
tell me if you see anything happening with me and the person i like please
>>
>>17461802
Any preferences for the fresh image?
>>
File: tumblr_nr3d7h6iqe1t8pecvo1_500.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr3d7h6iqe1t8pecvo1_500.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>17461802
Cristian

Do I have a chance with my love interest? How's my love life in general?
>>
>>17461802
Christopher
What the hell am I supposed to do now ? I'm fucked
>>
>>17461798
>Yes.

Alright, I'm K, for the record.
>>
>>17461798
>>17461696

Thank you, Hel. It's a lot of food for thought. The readings suprised me very much. Have a good night, dude. Keep up the good reads.
>>
File: 1443067038803.jpg (48 KB, 475x484) Image search: [Google]
1443067038803.jpg
48 KB, 475x484
>>17461802
Emil

How can I get certain things off my mind? I have certain things that keep on bugging me, but I need to learn to avoid them because I have too many things going good for me to let it bring me down.
>>
File: shutterstock_73194628.jpg (483 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_73194628.jpg
483 KB, 500x475
>>17461802
Sara, have I found my twin flame? :)
>>
>>17461802
Sean
Do I have any shot at practicing magic?
>>
File: BTCL4Qq.png (847 KB, 619x878) Image search: [Google]
BTCL4Qq.png
847 KB, 619x878
>>17461802
Raf. I painted this one sometime ago. Tell me about the future, Orgo.
>>
File: Magic 8-Ball.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Magic 8-Ball.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>17461790
>>
File: 1449879972967.jpg (205 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449879972967.jpg
205 KB, 900x900
>>17461802
Cal
What are C's thoughts on me? I can't tell what she's thinking. Does she not like me or something?
>>
>>17461809
I'm not drawing cards for you, but I'll scry it.
Eve,
I see you from nearly his point of view, over his left shoulder. You are just standing there. This portrays you more as the object and not the actor. He is thinking about acting, but there is not a whole lot of pressure. This could take some time, things don't happen on their own.

>>17461809
Hopefully something I never saw posted here. Just post something you never saw posted here.
>>17461813
5 Swords - Defeat, XX The Aeon, 8 Swords - Interference
Christian,
Not sure if this is a conventional love life. Seems to be a loss of love, inability to gain it.
>>
>>17461766
How you feel for them: 4 of cups
You feel they're withholding affection. You are starting to feel apathetic towards them. You're giving up hope and feeling little desire at this point to keep trying.

How they feel for you: Ace of Swords
They had a moment of clarity about you. Their feelings for you are very clear. Your weaknesses signal that he still loves you, but he is adamant about moving on maybe?.

Weaknesses: Ace of Cups
Your weaknesses are that you love eachother. You guys are finding it hard to move past that.

Strength: The sun
Both of you want to have a positive platonic relationship with each other. It doesn't have to be love filled, but you do both want positive vibes and still to have a connection.

Outcome: 3 of cups
A friendship that is very enjoyable to the both of you.
>>
>>17461829

Shit man, if this is really negative you should tell me so I let it go now while it is still time and have a brighter future.

I know there are infinite timelines I can create based on my will, so I am not that scared.

Your first reading you told me to pursue. Will this make me grow and its needed for a brighter future?
>>
>>17461802
You can call me by any name you wish. I go by so many that all are meaningless.

Please give me something to put me in a better position towards my long-term goals. Thanks.
>>
>>17461842
>>17461842
here is pic sorry, i am curious how do you tell he is thinking of acting from the image you scryed
>>
>>17461776

What do you mean bit "tad"? lol
>>
>>17461844
Okay. Here it is:

The hexagram at hand is "Conflict":

The high Heavens over a yawning Deep chasm:
An expansive void where nothing can dwell.
Even though he sincerely knows he is right, the Superior Person anticipates opposition and carefully prepares for any incident.

Good fortune if your conflict results in compromise.
Misfortune if your conflict escalates to confrontation.
Seek advice from family, friends, and others you trust.
Postpone your crossing to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Conflict is a necessary part of life. Tension upon the strings of a violin can make majestic music. The critical mass of two hydrogen atoms trying to occupy the same space fuel the sun that nourishes our solar system. Most conflicts you face in life are the result of your Path converging with another's. Your Path is not his, and one Path is not necessarily more right than the other. Can you work together to remove the blockage?
>>
>>17461842
>>17461842
Awww man, it almost seems like my love life is dead. I seriously want to gain love from others, but I can't seem to get it.
Any reason why I can't gain it?
Thanks for the reading though.
>>
>>17461776
>not telling me a style
Alright, I'll use your spread.

Your Feelings Towards Him: 10 of Wands reversed
Looks like you're beginning to run out of steam here, and your resolve is breaking down little by little out of frustration. You're likely to give up if things don't turn around.

His Feelings Towards You: 4 of Pentacles
He's not giving of himself the way you want him to. This is actually likely the cause of your 10 of Wands in reverse because you keep trying to get more out of him, but he seems resistant to give more. Looking for a commitment? Good luck.

Relationship Weakness: King of Pentacles
Ya, no. He's focused on things other than you right now. You're actually not even really that high on his list of priorities, and it might just be that he keeps you around out of convenience.

Strength: 2 of Swords
So the thing you have going for you is the fact that you're just not moving. The other cards seem to indicate that maybe you should be, but this card indicates that your relationship stays together because one or both of you is indecisive and not going anywhere.

Outcome: Queen of Pentacles
The way you're going, you're likely to conform to whatever it is that he's after for the purpose of making him happy. Whether or not it will make you happy isn't stated in this spread, so that part's up to you.

Good luck and thanks again.
>>
>>17461816
Ace of Cups, Empress, 4 Cups - Luxury
Christofucked,
Rely on love, appeal to feminine, disregard circumstances - be happy

>>17461819
6 Cups - Pleasure, XXI Universe, Prince of Swords
Emil,
You have to let it pass through you. Don't reject it, don't attach to it. Accept it and be at peace.

>>17461821
Sara, I feel on the verge of tears when I read this. I don't know if it is happy, sad, or awesome.

VI - Lovers, Princess of Disks, Knight of Wands

Metaphor: Minor wrinkles that can be ironed out, but the clothes fit well, look stylish, are affordable, and practical.
Cards support your question, as Lovers jumped out of the deck.

>>17461823
Sean, you just did :^)
7 Swords - Futility, Prince of Disks, XXI Universe

This feels like a dejavu? I think someone got a reading very similar to this. Anyways, it does seem like you're suspended, but I'll suggest you try a variety of approaches like reading, communicating, acting, and willing (and don't ask me how to do that in this thread). You won't be mundane forever!

>>17461826
Raf, I'm glad you paint. I like how the thumbnail tricks me into creating an image out of what is actually there.

Ace Disk, Prince Cup, 6 Disks - Success
Future seems pretty good, healthy and wealthy though emotionally unstable, unclear, or unsupported.

>>17461830
IX - Hermit, Knight Disk, 6 Wands - Victory
Cal,
The only way to find out is to flirt or ask. You'll have to put in some work and you'll receive your answer as a response.
>>
>>17461375
Me: Chris
Her: Rayel

if you could do this one it would mean a lot to me i just need to confirm something thank you
>>
>>17461980
Wow!!! Thats awesome! Lovers... so I guess he is my Flame ;) thank you!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.