[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17453885
>>
>>17456256
Checking in!

I'm gonna go run some errands, but I'll be back on to do some readings later... maybe even ones left for me while I'm gone...

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query

Check back in later...
>>
>>17456511
did you do yer spell
>>
>>17456511
Hello, Whenever I need to think positively I think of the sun hitting my face and the glare I get in my eyes, Always calms me down.

My Name is Kariem Taylor
I'm a Male
Sagittarius

Sort of upbeat guy that is constantly going through existential crisis. Believes consciousness and knowledge of self will save the world.

NYC

I'd just like to know information about my destiny. What I should be doing in life. Thank you for anything you can tell me
>>
Observant
G
Male
Scorpio

Should I try to be friends with the people at work? Not just acquainted?
>>
>>17456511
Ted
Male
Virgo
Quebec, Canada
Quiet, attentive.
What are my chances with my crush if I confess my feelings?
>>
>>17456256
Does anyone else have any info on parasitic spiritual entities? How can I tell the intelligent and the non intelligent ones apart?
>>
File: 1455446084316.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1455446084316.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>17457081
>>17456511
something cheerful
>>
>>17456256
You are so beautiful in every single way. Words can't bring you down.

Grant
Male
Virgo
5'11' hazel eyes and brown hair
USA Indiana
>>17457087
I'll elaborate on this.
>Feeling a constant, low boiling, negativity
>Always feeling drained
>Realize that I've been like this a long time
>Realize it has no real external source
>Get fed up and try to think positively
>Go against every instinct I've reinforced over my life
>Doesn't work
>Try again but slower this time. Baby steps
>Doesn't work
>Try to calm my mind. If I can't make a shift from negativity to positivity then I'll shift to a neutral state
>Still doesn't work
>Start to get frustrated
>That only makes it worse and the cycle continues
>I can't help feeling like there's something cruel that is laughing at me while I attempt to free myself from it
Is there anything you can help me with on this?
>>
>>17456511

James
Virgo
Male
5'11, brown hair, hazel eyes. Quirky but down to earth. Likes studying and adventure. Subtle but very blunt when I need to be
Indiana

Oh boy, just for giggles what do you see in my social life? Cuz I either just built a few bridges or burnt some
>>
>>17456511
roy
male
gemini sun leo moon
spiritual dude trying to get into colleges. did well my whole life but botched a year cause of illness and now im having a tough time getting in anywhere..
connecticut
what can i do to help improve my situation?
>>
>>17457129
>>17457121
>Male
>Virgo
>5'11' brown hair, hazel eyes
>Indiana

What the fuck man?? Who are you?
>>
>>17457121

Are you my clone? I got through my negative phase but I can relate lol
>>
If Io, Yalda, or Zaros is around, can you pull cards for me?

I don't need a reading; I just need three cards pulled by someone with good sortilege. I would be happy to offer a full reading in return, though.

I just need cards for options:
> BL
> AIL
> MR

Much obliged if you can.
>>
File: spoopyskeleton.gif (1 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
spoopyskeleton.gif
1 MB, 350x263
>>17457145
This is 2 spooky for me.
Yeah, I'm trying my best.
>>
>>17457150

Understandable, but I like the heads up.. I mean a GOOD heads up, not the vague stuff
>>
Pisces
Life Path 6

How will the wires do?
>>
>>17457150
A good diviner is fantastically useful to an experimental occultist.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17457151

What part of the state do you live in?
>>
>>17457206
I live in southern Indiana now. I was born in Indianapolis and grew up in Greenwood.
>>
The fire has been lit, and the birds have been released.

I will take around 3 scrying requests which interest me, and answer other questions using other means.

Please leave your query, and I will return in 20 minutes to begin.
I require a false name and a true gender.
>>
>>17457237
Kamina
Male
This question might not interest you, and I totally get it, but what's C currently thinking of me? ;_; For years we've had a thing going on and off, and I've only just realized I actually really love her. I've asked other readers about this, and they've told me I could make it happen, but. There are circumstances that make me afraid to say anything about my feelings.

I want a future with her ;_;
>>
>>17456512
No, I had little to nothing on the list on-hand and live far outside of town innawoods.
>>
>>17457237
False name: Skirn
True gender: male

Can you read on the manifestation of my latest large-scale magical work or, more specifically, on the sign for which I should look to follow the path it opens?

If you need a focus for the work, it can be coded as C[2].

I can read in return for the same info of you, if you wish.
>>
>>17457237
>Please see this
>>17457121
>>
File: 1444208511086.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444208511086.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
>>17457237
Male
Should I go back to school with my current plan?
>>
>>17457237

Randy
Male

Did I build bridges today or burn them? Tee hee! :)
>>
>>17457237
Shadescapade
Male
I'm really worried about this trip coming up... I feel like it is going to end up being really awkward or end badly. Should I still go? Is it going to end well?
>>
>>17457214

Ah. Northwest part of the state, here. I guess there's supposed to be a lot of haunted places in the south, but I never got to check them out
>>
>>17457300
Yeah, there are some haunted places around the Ohio river if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>17457301
Forgive him and move on with your life. It's good for you.
>>
>>17457237
>>17457237
Angela
Female
I want to feel passion for a subject or hobby, what should I explore?
>>
>>17457329

I'll be your friend?

Out of curiosity your name doesn't start with a J does it?
>>
>>17457237
Kalisha
Female

What is my soul’s purpose? Thank you.
>>
>>17456932
Thanks. I used to always do that and feel like my eyes are radiation-hardened now.

Greetings, fellow centaur and New Yorker! (I'm in Upstate.)

First, "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium.
Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty.
You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you.
Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions.
Modesty and moderation are the keys.

CONSIDER:

Modesty is the best face when correcting the errors of your own allies.

Finally, "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.
>>
>>17457329
Go against your instincts. Hurting him will not change what happened to you.
>>
>>17457329
he doesn't have do deserve forgiveness for you to forgive him

i forgave my mother for intentionally, sadistically abusing me. it's allowed me to feel more at ease, at peace with the world. of course someone who hurts a child on purpose for their own pleasure doesn't deserve forgiveness, they deserve pain. but being angry doesn't hurt the other person, it just hurts you. let it go
>>
>>17457262
If you are who I think you are, wanna exchange reads? ^_^

I need a general read in career; what to focus on next and which path to tread.
>>
>>17456976
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.
>>
>>17457252
Kamina? I'm tempted to say that you should simply make future happen. It's what he would have wanted.

Nevertheless, you will be my first scry for the night. The candle began dancing and twirling as I focused on your concern. And, much to your delight, the flame was at the center of your concern.
For the longest time I couldn't see anything. And then a small flame appeared. It lit up the smoke hanging in the air, causing a large explosion. Scene cut to a woman crying, burned. The fire was premature, the explosion great. To the ends of the horizon. It was horrific, and a sight to behold. But I rewound time, and did some prep work. Cleaned up the particles hanging around the air. The fire blossomed, and turned into a bonfire. You and her (blonde maybe? either way that's not important. Her hair reflected the fire nicely) were able to cuddle around the bonfire. If you wanted to go the extra mile and collect the things troubling the flame of love, you could bottle it up and make fireworks.

I digress. It is indeed possible. Perhaps the smoke was those circumstances? As much as it pains me to say it, love is sometimes inhibited by outside, or internal, factors. Never let it be said though that these are things that prohibit love. You just have to manage the affair carefully. I say again. No matter the circumstances, love is achievable.
I wasn't able to get across my entire meaning here, but I hope it was able to make some sense.
"Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"
>>
>>17457301
You know what to do....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MR-AZ_QQ-U
>>
>>17457352
being spiteful/getting revenge in return doesn't boost your 'integrity' points, it makes you come off as a conniving bitch ((to other people im not saying you are))
>>
>>17457081
First, "Creative Activity":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion. With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come.
You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks.
The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.

CONSIDER:

The dragon rises high for all to see. He has become the mentor he always longed to find.

"Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.
>>
>>17457348
Yay you're alive
>>
>>17457352
OK, fine. Just please don't go to extremes and do something that might make it worse.
>>
>>17457327
>>17457327
I'm gonna play some DOTA
In the meantime I hope someone has advice about a hobby/subject that's not trash
>>
>>17457382
I'm not trying to say don't defend yourself. If you feel like you lost friends that were important to you then fight for them and explain your case. If they don't believe you then it's not worth it.
>>
>>17457265
The candle won't dance for you. I won't scry this, but I'll offer you some insight. Look not into parasitic spiritual entities as much as medical health concerns. I have a... slightly bittersweet feeling that will be more fruitful. I hope for your sake you're simply out of shape or have a vitamin deficiency though.

>>17457268
Yes.

>>17457327
This will be my second scry. The candle completely froze up, as if it was waiting on baited breath. I saw... a blonde woman, in a blue dress. Alice in wonderland. I'm not familiar with the story, but there's where I suggest you look. Maybe going down the rabbit hole, maybe fashion, like I said, I have surprisingly little knowledge about this. Towards the end I saw alice poke a small unassuming object, and it burst forth a hundred creatures / ideas / demons. She looked my way and gave a peace sign before I waved her farewell.

This last tidbit tells me that you will find something on your search that will springboard you to an entirely new field / mindset.

Also, I wish to add this is my own personal bias rather than scry information here, but as alice in wonderland is fiction, and you're bored, perhaps look into creating a world that interests you. Write it down and share it with the rest of the world.
>>
>>17457348
Oh good gods, you're alive. I fucking swear, dude...

Alright, I can read for you a little later after I get a pending issue sorted out. Is there any specific way you'd like me to phrase the query or spread you'd like me to use? Comparison of options, pitfalls, etc, anything like that?

I'll think of a query for you a little later.

>>17457370
Ya, that shit happens. I had an enormous project completely trashed to shit because one girl threw a bitch fit and slandered me. Instead of seeking revenge, I'm trying my absolute hardest to save my project, even though it's almost beyond repair at this point. Shit happens; invest your energy wisely.

Then again, I do believe vengeance is sacred, so I wish you a pleasant blood-drinking.
>>
>>17457391

You deserve better, but you need to love yourself first and foremost, regardless of what others tell you!
>>
>>17457396
>Yes.

Nigga that's not a fucking read.
>>
>>17457354
Thanks, and actually she's got black hair.

The circumstance I was talking about is that she's currently dating someone else. ;_; I don't know if it'd be right for me to just waltz up and pour my heart out, but maybe I'll have the courage soon.
>>
>>17457262
Hexagram 30:2.4 -> 26

The 30th hexagram, titled "The Clinging", is of fire-- composed of fire trigrams above and below. This can be read two ways: the work you did is for clinging onto something, or for conditioning and molding. Imagine fire burning an object; the fire clings onto the object until it's entirely destroyed to ashes, or put out.

With the moving lines in the second and fourth place, I'm inclined to say the effects of this working won't be a long lasting one; it seems that you made a somewhat hasty decision in some part of the working, and thus the fire burns out quickly consuming whatever it is burning.

This all changing to the 26th hexagram, titled "Taming Power of the Great", with mountain on top and heaven below. This can be ambiguous and has different meanings, but with the change coming from the 2nd and 4th line of hex 30, I'd suggest you put more thought into the working next time and don't be too hasty.

In summation, the entire theme of this lies in fire and the sun, which seems to be the signs you should watch out for: something shining brightly like fire in your path, but you have to care for and nourish this fire as it won't last unless you put effort into it.

I pulled a card for advice: Queen of Swords, and one for the projected outcome: Ace of Wands.

It seems that your best course of action would be to tread upon this impartially, devoid of emotions, which shall lead you to the Ace of Wands; a new beginning full of opportunities.

>>17457365
>>17457398
> you're alive
Top fucking lel, why the fuck wouldn't I be?

> Is there any specific way you'd like me to phrase the query or spread you'd like me to use?
It's up to you~ I have guitar practice in a bit, so I'll reply soonest I can.
>>
>>17457237
I already know so much of how I'm doing, what's likely to happen. I'm wondering if there's anything I can/should know that I do not already.

My current actions are in patience.

My name is Lyliko.
I am a woman.
>>
>>17457301
I have heard it said that the underlying truth behind good deeds and bad deeds are the same. When someone helps you, the best you can do is to live a good life so that their effort wasn't in vain. When someone hurts you, the best revenge is to live a good life as a way of spiting them.
Choosing a poor outcome hurts no one except yourself.

And, do keep in mind that, especially for someone who is reading, keeping things secret has a funny way of drawing attention to it.

Which brings me to my next one.
>>17457149
I have not seen either Io or Yaldabaoth post here in a long while, which jogs something in my mind. You need to let go.
>>
>>17457396
Angela here
dank read m8 thank you
>>
>>17457440
>You need to let go
The query is for jobs. Those are the initials of companies that want to hire me.

I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here.
>>
>>17457149
What's this for?

I'm none of those, but I'm pretty damn good.
>>
>>17457450
I explained it here:
>>17457445

I'm trying to choose between three companies. I consider myself to be fairly decent, but my card pulls keep coming up weird.
>>
>>17457339
I tried to do a small bit of empathy. Had a bit of a reaction. I cut it short before I could figure out what kind.
You will be a light to others, simply. You will need to figure out what that entails though.

>>17457347
I would argue that forgiving and forgetting serve different purposes. But I have difficulties with forgiveness.
>>
>>17457450
>>17457445
>Those are the initials of companies that want to hire me.

And looks like it's insurance companies.
>>
>>17457457
I usually give false information here but, if that helps the read, feel free to assume it to be the case.
>>
>>17457431
That's fascinating. You pulled out a lot of very relevant points there, lad. I suppose it was hasty, but it seemed the only reasonable thing to do at the time, then when pure reason was pointless.

I'll see about a good spread for you and read for you a little later.

>>17457445
She doesn't do financial/career readings. In her absence, here you go:
>Queen of Swords (reversed), Ace of Swords, 10 of Cups

Feel free to consult someone else as well; I require no reading in return. Good luck.
>>
>>17457121
First, the hexagram for "Gentle Restraint":

Winds of change high in the Heavens:
Air currents carry the weather.
Dense clouds blow in from the West, but still no rain.
The Superior Person fine tunes the image he presents to the world.

Small successes.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.

CONSIDER:

The needed rain finally pours down, bringing a well-earned time of rest.
It is Nature's time to enrich the crops, so leave it to her.
To work the fields in the rain and mud would only undo all good effort.
Do not seek more; the gibbous moon seeks to be full, but once full can do nothing but wane.

Finally, the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17457129
First, the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others.
Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it.
How can they profit from the attainment of this goal?
Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

CONSIDER:

The victor divides the spoils among the loyal, leaving the jackals with neither reward nor obligation.

Finally, the hexagram for "Dissolution":

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.
Success if you stay on course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated. Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch. Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms. Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.
>>
>>17457131
"Lying Low":

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost. Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below. This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.

CONSIDER:

She invokes the spirit of her ancestor, but is visited by her ancestress.
He heads straight for the Prince but is intercepted by the Minister.
It is best.

"Liberation":

A Thunderous Cloudburst shatters the oppressive humidity:
The Superior Person knows the release in forgiveness, pardoning the faults of others and dealing gently with those who sin against him.

It pays to accept things as they are for now. If there is nothing else to be gained, a return brings good fortune. If there is something yet to be gained, act on it at once.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The relief you experience here is not your own personal pardon, but the release of others from your rigid expectations. Like a hot air balloon, you will rise to new heights as you cast the heavy sandbags of resentments and restrictions away from you. Feel the lightness of being that results from forgiving others and accepting them as they are. Free yourself of the endless vigil of policing the behavior of others. See them for who they are, not what they can or can't do for you.
>>
>>17457237
Could you please scry for my future? I want to persue the arts and be with a man I've had my eye on for a while, how will that go?
>>
>>17457436
>my current actions are in patience
Lyliko, I feel a good deal of... I don't wish to use the word chaos, but perhaps conflict? inside of you.

You will be my third scry of the night, which serves me well as my candle is about to run out.

I... had a difficult time with this. With you. My vision is still a bit blurry.

My candle went out while I was typing this, and thus you will be my last thought for the night. During the scry I saw a small light. It was... beautiful. I also felt myself unintentionally absorbing a measure of darkness. The light and the darkness. You have some conflict inside. What troubles you is... well, you already know. It's nothing at all to me though, so I took on a good portion of it. The light seemed to strengthen. It was... nice.
I heard a voice, strangely enough. It called out to me. It said hello. It felt nostalgic, as if it was an old... friend. But that's probably more on my side than your side. I realized after thinking of it that I lost the small connection I attempted.
I reached back and realized, that the thing you may wish to know is thus. Another. It is not a bad thing to rely on another. In much the same way, sometimes something that may seem so difficult for you is straightforward to them. Towards the end the voice said thank you.

As to your last question, sometimes you can be looking at something. You have it in your sight. You have it in your hands. And yet the significance of it still eludes you.

And with that last bit, my bird returned as well.
I'm finished for the night.
>>
>>17457237
Could you please scry for my future? I want to persue the arts and be with a man I've had my eye on for a while, how will that go?
Name: Kitty
>>
>>17457520
I'm a walking contradiction many times.

Annnd I am actually conflicted tonight about possibly going back to an old friend I had cut off.

Thank you. I forget to rely on the ones that care about me that are around me sometimes.
>>
>>17457431
Because you deleted me from your contacts, that's why ;_;
>>
>>17457531
>to an old friend I had cut off
You did this for a reason, yes?

I would advise against it.
>>
>>17457489

I assume that's a positive sign from what I gather. I dunno but thank you
>>
>>17457614
I needed to grow and so did she. At that time we were holding each other back. I'm not the same person I was and she seems like she's grown as well.

We'll see. We're going to a bar tonight.
We were so close I'd say what she thought or she'd say what I was thinking. We'd say the same thing at the same time. I miss it. No one's been able to fill that kind of friendship. I've had more different kinds of friendships since getting space from her, which in itself is rewarding. I'm more independent than I ever was.
>>
>>17457645
holy shit, me too
>>
>>17457604
I removed everyone, and I no longer have access to any of my /div/-related accounts. Sorry ;-;

If you need me for any reason, just holler in thread /on weekends/ when I swing by.

^_^
>>
>>17457348
>>17457675
I can exchange reads with you, I'm also an I Ching reader. Will do your reading in a moment.

My query: My girlfriend is about to make a change in her current position at work, is it favorable to the Oracle?
>>
>>17456511
There is no such thing as bad weather; only bad clothes
Metz
Male
Aries
Blue eyed blonde hair
Northern Midwest
This may seem a bit ridiculous to ask but keep in mind that there are fees to beaking a 12 month contract, with that in mind, my query is should I go ahead and order Internet for where I am currently living, would it be in my best interest? Specifically the company is called midco if that helps at all.
>>
>>17457237
Are you doing more readings? IF so:

Boobybobby, male.

Can you give me a reading on my love life? Specifically about my most recent love.
>>
>>17457149
I can get you three cards, not a problem for me. Fair warning to the rest: I am not taking any questions for reads right now. Someone just happened to call upon me...

>The Moon
>Princess of Cups
>Ace of Wands

Not sure how accurate it'll be, but good luck either way~
>>
>>17457704
No worries 'bout exchanging reads. I'm probably heading out soon so have a short one from me:

Hexagram 25:6 -> 17
8 of Cups (Reversed), Queen of Pentacles, The Moon (Reversed)

I'm inclined to say that your girlfriend isn't thinking with her head on this one; perhaps this change is more emotional than logical; following her passions, rather than what she needs in her life-- stability and security. To be honest with you, it's not looking so good, and to sum up the advice from the Oracle for this change in one sentence: it would be best to go with the flow rather than against it.

Following the path of least resistance in her career is the best course of action right here.
>>
>>17456511
You are not a burden to anyone, your presence in this world is significant.
>Paula
>female
>Scorpio
>reserved, accepting.
>Colombia
>pls I need to know what is going to happen with my physical/mental health, career, and family. Everything went to shit recently and I'm lost. Thank you in advance
>>
>>17457675
As long as you're alright I'm fine buddy, just wanted to check how you're doing. I'm glad to see you here.
>>
>>17457675
>>17457348

from this reader here: >>17457704

Kou - Coming to Meet
44. Kou - Coming to Meet

-----
----- above Ch'ien The Creative, Heaven
-----
-----
----- below Sun The Gentle, Wind
-- --

The Judgement

Coming to Meet. The maiden is powerful.
One should not marry such a maiden.

The Image

Under heaven, wind:
The image of Coming to Meet.
Thus does the prince act when disseminating his commands
And proclaiming them to the four quarters of heaven.

There is an unfavorable situation, although it seems like things are rolling well after the dust has settled from a previous 'darkness', the upcoming opportunity seems like an easy way to cop out. You are tempted, but it is dangerous. You need to understand your strength and act accordingly, don't get tempted by surprising developments. They may embolden you and make you feel powerful, but in essence, they will make you weak.
There is another way to take the opportunity. Wait for the right time. Then, when the temptation meets your strengths, you can take the next career step.
>>
>>17457803
here you go >>17457817

Yes, she has taken an emotional decision, so you nailed that one. Thanks!
>>
>>17457813
Thanks, mate.

I'm doing gr8, just busy af trying to balance work, studies, guitar practice, workouts, and some charity functions/volunteering activities.

I hope you're doing good yourself.

>>17457817
Thank you! Have a good one.
>>
Any readers on, tonight?
>>
>>17457348
Alight, I'm doing this now

Situation: 5 of Cups (reversed)
Internal / External Challenges: 6 of Cups (reversed) / 3 of Wands
Advice: The Hanged Man / The Empress
Direction / Outcome: The Tower / Knight of Pentacles

Good gods, man, shake it up a bit, ya? I know that you might have some trouble trying to plan, but that excessive insistence on planning might get in your way, and it seems to me best if you just clear away a bit of debris that too great a part may play.

Ah, some emotional baggage, I see. There is something in Ichink that warrants some weeping, but it would seem to me that such tings aren't as worthy of your attention as they might seem to be. But, friend, neither are they something to bend and force into a small space for the sake of finding yourself unable to embrace them in any meaningful way. What I mean to say is that you should let it all out, have a good cry, and you'll feel better equipped to solve the big questions on your mind.

Where and when? Well, friend, you'll find some comfort in the planning once you've made it into a comforting thing. But the reason it can not yet any good comfort bring is that you're trying to build new structures without first destroying the ones that stand in your way.

See that Tower card, mate? Well, that's the direction towards which you should aim, and that's kind of a fuckitalllet'sbreaksomeshitandhavefunwithit sort of...well, you know what I'm trying to say.

Out with the old and in with the new, the Knight of Pentacles is the projected outcome for you.

So, essentially, clear your head for a moment, then think up a new career path, I think. I suspect that you might be hesitant due to how well it's going so far, but you wouldn't be asking if you didn't long for the shine of a new star. And, friend, try to do something you love this time around. Break the things that you hate, and thereafter seek to create something that brings you fulfillment in some way.
>>
>>17457898

i'm reading your post bby
>>
>>17457901
I'm reading your mind!
>>
File: HFNp.jpg (46 KB, 1378x222) Image search: [Google]
HFNp.jpg
46 KB, 1378x222
Alright /div/, doing another one of these crowdsourcing things; fingers crossed for chemo and radio therapy.

Please provide your gender and specific query. I'll do a few, not sure how many.
>>
>>17457752
Hey Io :D
How are you?
>>
>>17457929
Female. Was really interested in a guy, believed he was "the one" but now I'm having my doubts and wondering if I should just forget about him. Should I still try for him, or just give up and move on with my life, doomed to be alone forever?
>>
>>17457929
Male
What my love interest thinks about me?
>>
>>17457929
Female
I would like to know how the man I love feels for me. Are you able to read his chi for me?

Thank you.
>>
>>17457929
Hello. Male. I'd like to know about my love life past, present, and future.
>>
File: 38EfxWa.jpg (36 KB, 403x540) Image search: [Google]
38EfxWa.jpg
36 KB, 403x540
>>17457929
Male
love reading
gonna pray
>>
>>17457929
>>17457945
Oh, uh, if that's too general, I'd like to know about my most recent love.
>>
>>17457949
If that's still too general, I'd like to know how he felt, and why he dropped it off.
>>
>>17457929
Male

Love reading, please. Am I going to meet a cute anytime soon? I have no one in sight atm.

Will pray for your friend.

Thank you.
>>
>>17457929
Sending more healing vibes and prayers for your friend, BV. How are you doing?
>>
new to reading but i might do maybe 1 or 2 readings for some people.
Tell me about your situation, how you feel, what you would like to know about present or future.
I cannot guarantee if I can read you though, like i said, im inexperienced and my abilities are limited sorry
>>
>>17457982
I'm sad about a recent heartbreak. I'd like to know more about what I didn't see in the relationship, if that's alright.
>>
>>17457982
I feel so alone. ;_; The one person who always made me feel happy hardly notices me anymore. But she always used to say, she just wants to be with me, she wants to take care of me, make sure I'm alright. But now, it's like I'm hardly even here. I'm so upset, I can't stop sobbing my eyes out.

Will this ever get better? Will we be together again? Will I be happy? How does she really feel about me? I can't stop crying my eyes out.
>>
>>17457934
It's incredibly unlikely you'll end up alone, but that's beside the point; I'll read for you and this lad.

Viability / Long-Term Potential: Strength / 10 of Pentacles (reversed)
Forces Against / In Favor: Judgement (reversed) / 2 of Wands (reversed)
What You / He Would Need to Do: 5 of Pentacles / The World
Happiness Potential / Projected Outcome: The Fool / the High Priestess

Just...what?

Lass, you have quite the contradictory spread here. A significator of The Strength would seem to make clear that this is a pretty solid yes, but the 10 of Pentacles reversed is about as “no” as permanency gets. So, this contradiction has me scratching my head, but I think it will in some time make sense.

So, let's start with what stands against. There are clearly some wrong decisions here and there, and things might get blown past the place in which you should bear them to be. If you would think about this rationally, it would not be a matter so worth questioning. It's funny, because the thing that's helping is actually the fact that you're not thinking this one through clearly. Might there be perhaps a bit of fantasy?

“Oh, he'll change, and soon all that stands against will suddenly fall into place!” Sorry, sister, I don't see that one being the case. It's interesting, because the Fool would define how happy the two of you would be, but his end of the deal involves him changing completely. And it's not just a matter of outward behavior or circumstances, you see; it's actually him change /completely/, doing some hardcore reevaluating, taking stock of so many things. And you, poor lass, would be stuck making an ass of yourself in a sense. If you would believe the 5 of Pentacles to define the matters with which you would need to contend, it would be a matter of paucity, and there would be a severe lack on your end that you would need to get yourself accustomed to embracing.
>>
>>17458004
Egh, but I don't see it playing out in that manner, actually. You see, most of the spread spoke of poor judgment and bad planning, but the High Priestess is the projected outcome I see. And, as I figured, the initial contradiction now makes sense to me. See, the viability is The Strength because the success of this relationship is contingent upon you embracing that whole 5 of Pentacles thing. Keeping it together, for better or worse, no matter how much you curse your decision to try at all later on: that's the whole crux of this matter, good femanon.

So, to bring it all together for you: it's not likely to work out with this dude unless you really really want it to, to the point where it's not even worthwhile to.

Unless he changes completely, then you can just ignore this reading. But, I think we both know that's unlikely. Better you try to sort out your own judgment, I think.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

>>17457938
Male or female? I don't judge, I just need to know for the reading.
>>
>>17457237
Kat
Female
am I going to get a job anytime soon?
>>
>>17458008
Female.
>>
>>17457735
Limitations

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram.
By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities.
One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map.
Avoid asceticism, however.
Deprivation is not wise discipline.
The key here is regulation, not restriction.

He is most content in frugality and simplicity: the highest success.

Finally, "Following":

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface.
The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.
No mistakes if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon. The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now. As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon. What cyclical forces pull you along? Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?
>>
>>17457929
Male
I was interested in someone who was obviously interested in me back. I think I've hurt their feelings and am wondering if I should just give up?
>>
>BV divining
>Ichink divining
>Io divining

What a time to truly be alive.
>>
>>17456512
Yes.
>>
Hello /div/ I'm doing some reads with my shitty deck again.
Too tired to do much in depth so I'll be using this "Daemon Tarot" deck. The meanings behind them all are very simplistic.
>>
>>17457929
Hey, BV. Things will be fine, mang, you will see. My prays are with your friend and you.
Looks like you already got a crowd going around but i will try my luck.
Male looking for grills. Love reading.
Here is the music.
http://youtu.be/bJI9EQoCNFI

Thanks, i only wish the best for you both. To better days.
>>
>>17457929
Male
Spirit Reading Please
>>
>>17458029

who's the boss?
>>
>>17457958
I'm looking for girls, btw
>>
>>17458024
o;
>>
>>17457929

Hope things are going well BV

Male
I want to know where my social life is headed. I'm not sure if I just alienated a few people or greased my way in a little
>>
>>17458029
General reading please
>>
>>17457809
Thank you!

First, the hexagram for "Revolution":

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done. Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress. Persevere. All differences vanish.

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly.
There is no negotiating with the Established Order. Perfect timing is essential. Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move. Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely. You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone. You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent. Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.

CONSIDER:

You transform into a tiger before their eyes.
Your very being commands awe.

Finally, the hexagram for "Abundance":

Thunder and Lightning from the dark heart of the storm:
The Superior Person judges fairly, so that consequences are just.

The leader reaches his peak and doesn't lament the descent before him.
Be like the noonday sun at its zenith.
This is success.

You are in a position of authority in this situation. Archetypally, you are the New King, returned from your quest to claim your throne. However, you are enlightened enough to realize that you are merely a part of a cycle, and that you must someday yield your throne to the new kid in town, the younger, faster gunslinger, the young turk, the next returning hero, the next New King. Fretting about the inevitable descent is senseless. For now you must play your role to the hilt and use this gift of power to govern your world as best you can. You are the best person for the job. That's why you were chosen. Give it your personal best.
>>
>>17458008
Thank you BV for your reading, despite how... confusing it all is? It was very accurate... I'll keep up my end of the bargain and send healing energy :) Is there any more insight you can provide me? I care about him so much, but he is still distant and foreign to me... do you believe there is a chance we could be together, if I do dedicate myself and try hard, according to this reading?
>>
>>17458029
A love read, please. Oh god I could really use it.
>>
>>17458029

That sounds good, tony danza. Check out the band Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, they might be your speed.

I'd like a social life reading please. I asked for a few but I got snippy with a few folks earlier. I either earned respect or alienated myself, idk
>>
>>17456511
Andrew
Male
Cancer
Chasing the dream thats chasing me

Have I met my twinflame? I have a feeling its this one girl I met. We had an instant spiritual connection.

What do I do to attract her whoever she is?
>>
>>17458002
not sure what any of this means or how it applys to your life but its something like a fresh start coming much later- like end of the year. make the right choices and also express creativity, create something (that youve wanted to for a while?). In your near future there will be something hanging over your shoulders which i assume is the depression of this person leaving you, however later (not sure how far away sorry) this will be changed and itll feel like seeing the sun for the first time.

The reading would be much more accurate if you were with my physically and i also have trouble reading sad people sometimes.

>>17457994
youre so upset that when i "feel" you i can only sense sadness so i cant read you accurately enough im sorry. but i hope you do get better soon sweetheart <3

love you both gl!
>>
>>17457938
You / Her / Union Significator: Death (reversed) / Knight of Cups
What She Likes About You / How to Exploit It: Knight of Swords / Ace of Pentacles (reversed)
What She Dislikes About You / How to Overcome It: King of Wands / Page of Swords
Projected Outcome: 3 of Pentacles

Ah, the Beauty and the Brains!

So, anon, she does like that fact that you've got a good head on your shoulders, and often have a clever thing to say. However, I get the sense that there might be some unequal exchange, and perhaps things might go a bit more your way if this were something you tried to set straight.

See, this one's funny. Most romantic girls are into the whole Romeo thing, but I get the sense that she's more into the whole Clark Kent thing. The Superman bit is a bit off-putting, and it seems to me that big displays are unlikely to be impressing this lass at all: clever and witty displays are much more likely to make this lass fall, and I could think this a good strategy upon which to call.

Could it be? Friend, are you trying a bit too hard, maybe? I'm not saying that you're flirting excessively, but maybe you're a bit too concerned about impressing, when you should yourself a bit more being. And maybe you should let loose a bit, I think.

Anyway, good shit is coming: 3 of Pentacles shows some collaboration to me. Now, this is a sort of opportunity that will be coming in which you two will be in some closer proximity.

And that's when you make your move, buddy. The exact manner of the “collaboration” (giggity?) is unclear to me, but it's best that you go for it and get your luck to trying.

And, please, please just be your own clever witty self; don't be too concerned with impressing, for trying too hard is likely to be messing with you.

Best of luck to you, and I hope she doesn't leave your balls blue.
>>
>>17458075

I dont know who you are, but can you read my future? With a focus on love and friendship please. I need this dry spell to end but I'll settle for simple good company
>>
>>17458029
Gimmie dat love reading, my man.
>>
>>17458040
Your mom's the boss and you should stop ignoring your bed time.

>>17458050
Xaphan
Beware of being swept into a mob mentality, of taking disputes or protests to violent or disruptive
actions.

Zaebos
Focus on romance and comfort

Rahovart
Focus on seeing past the harsh armor of experience and age; many sharp or grumpy individuals
are harsh simply because life has taught them to expect the worst in others, so they show the worst
of themselves first.

In other words I guess you should show compassion and be open to people.
>>
>>17458083
you need to learn something and then life will give you what you need
>>
>>17458088

>something

That could be anything though. Can't we cut to the chase?
>>
>>17458091

this is /div/, of course we can't
>>
>>17458029
please read my future of when ill get a job
>>
>>17458075
Super sad guy here.

It's alright. Thank you for your good wishes <3
>>
>>17458094

I dont want to go in circles for that long!
>>
>>17458082
Thanks, yes... I think I tried a bit too hard...
Have a good day and thanks again :)
>>
>>17458091
youll notice it in your life quite soon actually
>>
>>17458099
Tell people to stop doubting themselves, society to be an enabler of doubt, and to have people trust in themselves. There are far more things that are psychic than we realize.
>>
>>17458104

I hope so. I'm too paranoid to not know some wise lesson for that long

And thank you for the draw
>>
>>17458064
Beyrevra
Beware of allowing fear to overcome logic; focus on gaining knowledge to overcome fears instead
of trying to destroy things we don't understand.

Yan-Gant-Y-tan
Focus on finding your way when off the beaten path; but beware of being led astray by distractions.

Sabbat
Focus on tradition and ceremony; surround yourself with family and like-minded individuals.

>>17458065
My name's Shaniqwah, my gran daddy was a slave and in my free time I like getting off roller coasters saying "I can't breathe! I CAN'T BREATHE!"

Abigor
Focus on fostering loyalty and building teamwork skills.

Adramelech
Beware of judging by appearances, especially of those who dress to impress but have no
substance behind their style.

Caacrinolaas
Focus on learning the secrets of others, but beware of using that knowledge to harm others

Basically stay open minded but watch out for sheisters and don't be a sheister yourself.
>>
>>17458029
Love reading
I'm a guy
>>
>>17458061
I'm going to be very blunt.

It's extremely unlikely to work out because you'll eventually realize that it's really not worth how shitty it is for you. Once you come to that realization, it's a matter of how much a martyr you're willing to be.

>>17458103
Good luck, lad.

>>17457939
I'm getting a weird feeling off of this one, so I'll give you three choices:
> 1) I can pull cards, and you can interpret them yourself
> 2) I'll call in a buddy to lend me some help
> 3) I'll try again after I snap later, and we'll see how that goes

>Are you able to read his chi for me?
I think this is the part that's weirding me out...I don't...egh, it makes me uncomfortable to cross lines like that, sorry.

>>17457945
>>17457949
>>17457957
I have a closure spread I put together some time ago. Want me to read that?

>>17457947
Got someone in mind, or looking to find?

>>17457958
Stick around

>>17457966
Dubs checked, hope you're doing well; let's keep the good vibes going, ya?

>>17458021
Male or female interest?

>>17458024
>Jinxie not divining
:^)
Just kidding, hope you're well.

>>17458030
You /might/ be my last

>>17458031
On the off chance I can muster up the energy for this, like me to offer a question?

>>17458045
After my likely cutoff, but I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>17457947
>>17458128
looking to find
>>
>>17458128
>>17457945
>>17457949
>>17457957
Yes please.
>>
>>17458128
nice, continuous vibes :)
>>
>>17458084

Astaroth
Beware milking a perceived wrong or victim status to the point at which others begin to lose
sympathy and avoid the complainer.

Lucifer
Focus on finding sympathy and understanding with whom there is no agreement-even enemies

Pruflas
Beware of individuals who spread gossip and discord for the sake of drama and divisivenss;
distance yourself from those individuals and do not allow yourself to get dragged in.
>>
>>17458128
>>17458031
I would like to know what path would be best suited for me in life? I have been either falling or stagnant for 3 years now. I'm going to stir the pot and start getting shit done. So I would like guidance in that avenue.
>>
>>17458128
">>17458021 (You)
Male or female interest?"
male interest
>>
>>17458128
Huh...so hard work and self-sacrifice for a slim, slight, teenie-tiny chance of being with him.......
>>
>>17458096
I can't really tell you when you'll get a job... I'm sorry but time isnt something I can look into especially with such a simple deck as this.

but things yuo can focus on to maybe helpy ou find a job...

Yan-Gant-Y-tan
Focus on finding your way when off the beaten path; but beware of being led astray by distractions.

Mycale
Focus on opening yourself to greater power and reputation.

Asmodeus
Beware of lusting to excess, allowing desires to dictate action without thought to the bigger picture

>>17458127
Berith
Focus on material gain but beware of greed that can turn to dangerous motivations

Scox
Beware of charmers and con artists, those who attempt to get close for their own personal gain.

Paimon
Beware of unfavorable first impressions; many intelligent and knowledgeable individuals are
awkward or abrasive at first as a defense mechanism; one should watch for those actions within
oneself.
>>
>>17458121

Makes sense. I'll try to keep all this in mind. Thank you
>>
>>17458135
Congratulations, good guinea pig; you are the second person (other than me) to get a reading with my closure spread.

You / Him / Breakup: 7 of Wands / 8 of Pentacles / King of Swords (reversed)
Internal / External Causes: The Fool / Knight of Pentacles (reversed)
Lessons to Learn: Ace of Wands (reversed), 9 of Pentacles (reversed)

One more card demanded to be pulled out, 3 of Cups (reversed), and placed right between the internal and external causes.

So, anon, it seems to me that he had on his mind some bigger and better things, and there might have been some stagnation he was feeling with you. I see no cards indicating malicious thoughts or actions to construe, but it seems to me that he just wasn't feeling this thing, and it was truly more about him than you.

Did he seem a bit whimsical about the whole thing? That's likely what's bothering you, right? In a sense, it's the fact that it doesn't bother him quite as much as it might you. Friend, I think you might simply have been more invested than him, and that feels like shit, but I think that's what it is.

I feel like there was a disagreement somewhere in there that might have triggered him to dare to consider that this truly wasn't what he wanted at all, and thereafter a breakup wasn't too hard to call. It seems the malcontentment set a precedent for looking outwards then. It's not something over which you should beat yourself up, friend, for this sort of thing was bound to happen sooner or later, it seems.

But, as far as the lessons you should be learning, they speak to me about about not becoming invested too prematurely. You'll be fine, though. It may hurt right now, bro, but understanding that this one had to run its course eventually should at least help quell the “we were so perfect” feelings.

Best of luck in your future romantic dealings.

>>17458167
Love is for masochists
>>
>>17457929
female
what are his feelings for me?
>>
>>17458185
>Love is for masochists
Tell me about it. You would not believe the shit I have subjected myself to over this fucking guy... but I think he's worth it... ah, fuck my life.
>>
>>17458029
romance reading pls
>>
>>17458070
bump
>>
>>17458171
thank you!
>>
>>17458201

iktf, sis
>>
>>17458208
[sigh] :( <3
>>
>All these poor Anons with heartache

Love and good vibes be with you all. I really hope you all find the happiness you desire.
>>
>>17458185
Was this one for me?
>>17458136
>>
>>17458203
Cali
Focus on feminine strength; beware of judging powerful women harshly.

Nickar
Focus on taking necessary precautions and respecting powerful outside influences.

Adramelech
Beware of judging by appearances, especially of those who dress to impress but have no
substance behind their style.
>>
>>17457929
female
will my love life change anytime soon? am i going to get a job? what should i focus on?

i will try to attract only goodness and pray
>>
Hey guys I couldn't find a healing thread so I'm gonna ask here, if anyone could send me some healing energy for my tooth ache. I truly appreciate it. Thanks :)
Leo
>>
>>17458135
>>17458185
are you sure you did not misclicked?
>>
>>17458070
First, the hexagram for "Splitting Apart":

The weight of the Mountain presses down upon a weak foundation of Earth:
The Superior Person will use this time of oppression to attend to the needs of those less fortunate.

Any action would be ill-timed.
Stand fast.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a situation easily mistaken for Stagnation (Hexagram 12) or Revolution (Hexagram 49). It just depends on which side you're on. During a time of Stagnation, human worms invade to feed on the decay. During a time of Revolution, oppression is being overthrown. But in this situation, oppressors are violently seizing power. Pay special heed when you receive this hexagram, because the oracle is often warning you of a situation of which you are totally unaware.
You are about to be blindsided.

CONSIDER:

He moves among those who would overturn the throne.
Discretion and a true heart are the key to survival.

Finally, the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.
>>
>>17457947
Starting with advice, I pulled The Sun in reverse, supported by The World and the 2 of Pentacles in reverse...right, don't be too eager at this time.

Let's try for a scry.

I see a brown girl (kind of dark, actually), looking quite shy, and she looks down damn near every time you look at her...right, but you're also looking away when she looks at you. One shy boy plus one shy girl equals two people unlikely to construe a meaningful conversation...unless (yes, you guessed!) you go to talk to her. She's going to see a bit offput at first, but don't let the shyness too strongly curse your efforts then.

It just occurred to me, friend, that you might not notice her looking because...well, shy her and shy you, what you gonna do? Oh right, corner of the eye. Look for the girl who looks straight down whenever she sees you espy.

And friend, she may not be my type, but she seems very nice.

>>17457958
Another one just like his

>8 of Wands (reversed), supported by Judgement (reversed) and 8 of Pentacles (reversed)
You, my friend, are chasing the wrong girls.

I see the Page of Wands, and I see hair that is dirty blonde. She might be a student of some kind, and I think she has studies on her mind. Right, but she's a good conversationalist, it seems, able to converse on a number of themes. Her smile seems a bit sarcastic to me, but it's not that she's bitchy, that's just her thing. Anyway, it should start out as a platonic thing that might eventually have some possibility of blossoming.

>>17458215
>>17458229
Yes. Sorry, my bad.
>>
>>17458245
hey bv what do you think of honey jar spell?
>>
>>17458245
>>17457947
welp, i hope i notice her and not just walk past or smoething
>>
>>17458075
Thank you ;_; I took a shower, while thinking about her and your reading, and wailed like a giant glitterboy. God, I freaking love the living shit out of her, dude. It's been 3 years, and I'm still not over it. She sometimes comes over and fawns all over me before leaving again and I don't know how to feel. Whenever we talk, it feels like nothing's changed, and she tells me she loves me and stuff, but I still feel so sad.

If you're still hanging around, I'm wondering about the bit about seeing the sun for the first time. Is it because of her? Or is it because someone else came along? Do you know? This is important to me.

Seriously though, thanks. I appreciate you doing a read for someone like me.
>>
>>17458251
Here goes nothing...
>>
>>17458185
He was looking for complete satisfaction. Someone to somewhat save him from his current situation. I was going to bring him this until I saw his picture. For some reason it really turned me off. But I wanted to continue the relationship anyway.

I understand how he could be so whimsical, because he never saw the situations as I did. He always told me that I was just being paranoid/worried, but I knew better. That's what the disagreement was about; that I was not seeing the situation, that my feelings were getting in the way, and that I was delusional. I have pinpoint accuracy in my intuition when it comes to the relationships I'm in. There's no reason to be otherwise.

The feeling is still there, and as you address it, its plainness is there in its reactions. However, the mental aspect is that the whole thing was ridiculous. He had absolutely not reason to break up with me at that point. He did not need to block all communication. The whole of his actions are based on a misconception. Not to mention impatience, in that I had to sort my feelings out why I was so turned off during the picture. If he had waited for me to go through those feelings, our relationship would have been 10x stronger.

We could literally continue this relationship with very little trouble. He believes I was giving him compliments and telling him I loved him because I was more invested in the relationship. I was telling him these things because that's the way I felt at the time. They were not relevant. I needed to buy time to work out my feelings as to why I /didn't/ love him.

God help me.
>>
>>17458251
I dont believe spells should be done to attract a mate, you should allow them to come to you of their own free will.. if they don't, theyre just not worth it...
>>
>>17458269
?
it didnt work for u?
>>
>>17458281
Someone please give me a follow-up reading as to why I was so turned-off from the picture. It's bothering me to this day.
>>
I'd like to practice a few readings, if anyone is interested :) Just a word of caution, I'm extremely new at this, so take what I say with a grain of salt...
>>
>>17456512
>>17458284
Just did it.
>>
>>17458290
Tell me what my crush thinks of me.
I'll tell you if you're wrong or right.
>>
>>17458293
ayyy what color candles did you use? what herbs?
>>
>>17458245
2nd one here.

Thank you for the scrying, really appreciate it.

Do you think it'll take long until I meet her?

Good luck mate, all the best for you and your friend. Hope she pulls through.
>>
>>17458290
Will I ever be able to be with the person I currently have my eyes on? ;-;
>>
>>17458290
Love reading pleases
>>
>>17458315

are you the same girl that bv read for?
>>
>>17458295
Thank you :) Because I'm new, I'm taking it easy by doing 3-card Past/Present/Future spreads.

>Past: Eight of Pentacles
My interpretation is that a lot of effort had to be made; either to gain the attention of this person, or to prove to them that you were worthy of their attention. It was done to build the relationship, and the attraction. Did you meet them at work/through work, or in a work environment?

>Present: The Tower
Upheaval, trouble, things not going the way you wanted them to? Was there a sudden, unexpected change or situation that seemingly evolved out of nowhere, that perhaps took an impact on your relationship with this person?

>Future: King of Pentacles
Seems like a good outcome, with stability and commitment, perhaps representing a long-term relationship?

Well, thats all I got, like I said, still learning :P
>>
>>17458315
>>17458319
I'll get to you guys soon =)
>>17458290
no more readings, i just wanted to practice a little!!
>>
>>17458300
Red and pink. Rose petals, red clover, catnip, and damiana.
>>
>>17458343
I did meet them in a work environment. And yes, I put a lot of effort into trying to get them to notice me.

>the tower
I asked them out and they rejected me. Now it's awkward and they're kind of acting like a dick about it. I am crushed. It can be either of those things.

>Future: King of Pentacles
We'll see! King of Pentacles can also represent a person (the guy) in the relationship; someone who is financially secure and supportive. Sounds right.
>>
>>17457899
>Direction: The Tower
kek/10.

>Break the things that you hate, and thereafter seek to create something that brings you fulfillment in some way.
That's what I'm going for; leaving my comfy job/zone and creating something new that may or may not yield anything fruitful.

Thanks, mate. ^_^
>>
>>17458360
>catnip
nigga uwat

you trying to get some frisky cats?
>>
>>17458363
>>17458343
also you got some talent, thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17458021
I can't for the life of me, think of a good spread for this question. I tried freeforming, but it didn't work.

So let's have fun with this one.

Pretension / Contention: 8 of Pentacles (reversed) / 6 of Cups
Privation / Conflation: 4 of Pentacles / 10 of Swords (reversed)
Suggestion / Succession: Knight of Swords / Knight of Pentacles

Lad, you actually struck a deep blow, I think, and it's deeper by virtue of what you're not seeing. You see, it somehow relates to something in his childhood in some strange fucked up way, and that's why you really fucked up harder than might have seemed on that day. It's a matter of not trying suff...nevermind, I'm not going to harp on the thing.

So, what you really want to know is how you should go from this point forth. Well, friend, you can actually make this one work out for you, but I'm not going to lie to you: it's a hell of a longshot, and you'll have to use your head completely. Normally I try to tell people not to overthink or obsess about things, but obsessive examination is what the love doctor is ordering.

So, think about this carefully, from every possible angle worth considering, as well as some that you don't think are really relevant to you. Eventually, you'll know what to do and prepare this long speech about how you really didn't know what you were doing, but you now understand it fully and you want to build towards blahblahblah, you know what I'm saying, right?

Think think think quite carefully, you'll have this one bagged if you prepare a speech like you were running for office, and [insert appropriate lewd joke here] or something. Best of luck, dude.
>>
>>17458366
I already had them all mixed together in a smoking blend, and, like the others, it was listed as an herb used in love spells.
>>
>>17458380
is yours burning right now? is it friday wednesday monday?
>>
>>17458387
It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.
>>
>>17456256
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17458315
Wow! So many swords!
>1st card: Knight of Swords
The KOS is all about swiftness, the whole "fools rush in" deal. Were you smitten by this person fairly quickly? Were they charming in ways that swept you off your feet? Was it "love at first sight"? I guess the real question though; did you take the time to really get to know them, or is it just a crush, with reckless abandon? There is assertiveness and "doing without thinking" associated with this card... is it unrequited love? If so, more action may need to be taken with this person... if its just a distant crush. If you know this person well and are just too afraid to admit your feelings, then this card seems to be the nudge you need to be open and honest with them, just be sure to think things through and not rush into the situation without thinking everything through, and weighing the pros and cons... However, it seems like a positive card, and talks of leadership and confidence, so I'll be a cheeseball and tell you to trust your heart and your instincts, just don't "rush in" without thinking things through.

>2nd card: Page of Swords
Another card of swiftness and getting things done... it seems like its up to you, and your assertiveness and self-confidence, if you want to be with this person! This card is all about movement and "sweeping changes", so it seems like you've got an exciting time coming for you. There are many possibilities, and all seem positive, only if youre willing to put yourself out there (despite any risks) and just go for it! It feels like a learning experience... either you can be with the person, or you will learn a lesson from it that will help you with future pursuits of love. This card also speaks of confidence and believing anything is possible, so do just that; believe in yourself. Take the journey, take the risk... and you may just get the outcome you desire. There is innocence to your love, one that is powerful and intuitive, joyful and romantic, youthful.
>>
>>17458363
Hehe cool! Thank you!!! :) Love, luck, and best wishes to you my friend, no matter what happens, and thank you so much for your feedback :)
>>
>>17458030
>he remembers I like music
^_^

Starting with advice:
>The Hermit (reversed), supported by 8 of Pentacles and Temperance
>7 of Cups, supported by 6 of Swords (reversed) and /Ace of Pentacles
Lad, get out more. Love isn't going to show up at your door, and some whimsical ventures out into the world might work out for you. Put on some nice clothes, and just do whatever you want to do, but outside, dude.

Oh, I get way. I see a girl in the park, sitting upright on the grass. I can't tell what she's looking at, but she's in front of a body of water, I think. Okay, here's where it gets tricky. I can't tell if she's holding a book or a leash. I just see something in her hand, but I can't quite see. I tried pressing, but it just got blurry. Anyway, white girl, dark hair. The park is likely where you'll find her.

That song is pretty, by the way; thanks for that, lad.

>>17458281
This may be me getting tired, but I can't seem to make sense of whether or not I read you accurately. But, mate, I can feel your frustration from here, and we can share in mutual frustrated feels. Brohug?

>>17458365
Best of luck, dude. Don't be too much of a stranger, and do tell me about your future adventures soon.

And stop fucking off without saying anything like that. Seriously, dude.
>>
>>17458128
You feel uncomfortable with my query? Reading his feelings for me is what everyone else has asked.

I leave it up to you to find the most suitable, thank you.
>>
>>17458424
>3rd Card: King of Swords
Could this be a person? If so, s/he may be very mature, serious, critical, controlling, maybe a little cold and distant, and not very romantic? Someone who is highly intelligent? Do you think about them a lot? Perhaps you need to prove yourself to your crush, to show them that you are as equally worthy of their love as they are of yours... The relationship can be worked on through honest communication and avoiding being too emotional, perhaps using logic and the brain more than emotions and the heart...

Like I said, still learning :) Good luck, either way, and remember not to take me too seriously!
>>
>>17458398
no i mean when are u gonna do the spell again
>>
>>17458447
You did, and the reading did its job of trying to offer me closure, whether directly or indirectly. What you didn't read was the situation that doesn't normally constitute a relationship. Sure, you can focus on the feelings, how eachother feels, and what that means for them and the situation. But if you don't focus on the logical building blocks of the relationships, you could just as much fail or succeed, and not many people know that.

Thank you very much for your reading. I really needed someone to meet me partially in this situation. I feel like I have no one else to turn to. It feels as if I'm an outcast, as well as I'm to blame. Like everything I see, no one will ever see. Ever. And I've been through this countless times, so I know that it's not just something to brush off.

I'd give everyone in this thread a hug if I could.
>>
>>17458377
That's pretty much what I figured.
Well I'm going to do my best regardless. At the very least I think I owe him an apology. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>17458319
>1st card: Nine of Pentacles
>2nd card: The Lovers!
>3rd card: Seven of Swords!?

Sorry I couldnt do an interpretation this time... :( I have to get going, but best of luck! That "Lovers" card especially looks promising, so have faith... Good night <3
>>
File: parker_dustyblak.jpg (111 KB, 950x307) Image search: [Google]
parker_dustyblak.jpg
111 KB, 950x307
>>17456256
I usually get ignored

Brandon
5'5
250lbs
brown hair and eyes
fav color : blue
And here's a pic of something I like,
My question: I seem to be going through some tougher times than usual. How does the next couple of months look for me?

Thanks.
>>
>>17458473
>>17458387
That's the schedule, right?
>>
>>17458031
>>17458147
Ugh, I got one of those drill sergeant spirits. They're helpful, but they're so annoying to consult. Anyway, in between “drop and give me 20,” and some Full Metal Jacket-tier shit, I got that it really doesn't matter what you're doing at this particular moment, because your initial motion right now is what really matters. Essentially, any effort you undertake would fail right now because you don't have sufficient momentum to carry out whatever you begin.

Here's a thought. Why not take this extremely literally and try taking a page from the book of servicemen? Get up really early, start your day with some PT, structure the hell out of every day, etc. Basically, make your life boot camp and be very harsh on yourself when you fuck up. I used to jog to military cadences in the morning to get myself pumped for the day. Try that and see if it helps you. Maybe not, but just /force/ yourself to get in the habit of being more active and tough and all that. Once you're already in the mindset, the proposed changes become a lot easier.
>>
>>17458510
First, the hexagram for "Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.

CONSIDER:

There are no threats left before you.
You may set your ram free without regret.

Finally, the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.
>>
>>17458543
>Can I get a love reading please, if me and the guy I like will end up together one day?
>>
>>17458045
You / Them: Strength / 10 of Wands
You to Yourself / You to Them: The Sun / 8 of Pentacles
What You Did Wrong / Right: The Hanged Man (reversed) / Judgement
What's Coming / Advice: 7 of Cups (reversed) / Ace of Wands

Lad, you're fine. I see you worrying about the effects of doing the right thing, but it's not really as bad as you're thinking. And the really funny thing is that you don't actually believe you did anything wrong, and you judge yourself in that sense accurately. If anything, you should be proud of your convictions and judgment and all those things, but I know it doesn't seem too easy a thing to accept.

Nevertheless, I'd say you didn't portray yourself as negatively as you might think. You see, they see you as hardworking and responsible and decent guy all around, and this incident upon which you now expound doesn't serve to allay those feelings as much as you might think them to.

There is another test that shall come to you soon. You'll keep second-guessing this thing, but that's not all too likely to bring too much profit to you. As far as what you should do: Ace of Wands.

Just keep doing your thing, stroll down the street confidently, think about how low your dick is hanging if you really need to. Whatever you need to do, just remember, it's not a big deal, and you're still quite alright in their collective eyes.

So, relax, dude.
>>
>>17458555
First, the hexagram for "Aftermath":

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster. The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement. But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line. And there WILL be change. Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.

CONSIDER:

The man brakes his wheels, but the fox leaps the stream, wetting his tail just short of safety.
No harm.

Finally, the hexagram for "Obstacle":

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?
>>
>>17457929
I need a love reading, anything will do.
Female.
>>
>>17458581
>>
I will be doing some(1-3) readings but I want feedback & detailed query.
>>
>>17458596
Reading for my relationship with a person I met, I'm wondering why everything turned so bad between us so quickly? Can we overcome our obstacles and be together one day? I just want things to be the way they were... :(
>>
>>17458599
ill be back in like 45 minutes so please tune in for feedback
>>
>count queries left
>homestretch

>>17458200
You / Him / Union Significator: Page of Cups / 5 of Wands / 7 of Pentacles (reversed)
What He Likes / How to Exploit It: 10 of Swords / 3 of Swords
What He Dislikes / How to Overcome It: King of Cups / The Hermit
Projected Outcome: The Sun (reversed)

Good femanon, I'm afraid to say that he doesn't like you quite in the way that you like him. He thinks you're a bit clingy, and also somewhat needy, and that scares him somewhat away.

Now here's the really sad thing. I feel that you're kindhearted and such, but it won't matter much because he's more interesting in you not being...so much. I think the whole thing is a bit too much for him to bring you into his fold, and some of your more romantic tendencies might start to feel a bit old to someone who is, compared to you, just a tad cold.

He seems almost bellicose, like he's more interested in winning than he is in spinning a good thing twixt you two. He likes the 10 of Swords?! Is a doormat the manner in which he sees you? And the advice for exploiting it is three swords...just...ouch, just...doormat. Ya, sorry, but he doesn't want you to do the whole softie thing that you do, and he would like you a bit more reserved than you are.

At any rate, I doubt this will go far, not just because you're both mismatched completely, but look at the last card in the reading: the sun is in reverse. In terms of love readings, that's exceedingly perverse.

Sorry, lass, but you should go find yourself a lad who is a bit more fit for you. I don't think it would work out well with this dude. I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>17458607
what spreads do you use?
>>
>>17458264
im not feeling it right now BUT i might try later? how can i contact you another time?
>>
>>17458596
is my life love going to change with the person who i think it is? will i get a job soon? what should i be focusing on? if you need more info just ask xx
>>
>>17458583
Have anyone in mind or looking?

>>17458218
Do me a solid and choose one of those so I don't get it all muddled in my mind.
>protip, I can't read timeframes

>>17458313
I am so so so terrible at reading timeframes that I choose not to embarrass myself trying. One of these days I'll get them right and make a killing on stocks...

>>17458261
No joke, right? That would suck. I think it was indoors, though, and you might be waiting in line for something. I'm not sure about that part, though.

>>17458479
Ah yes, the cards for when advice fails...

>>17458451
It's not your fault; I'm just fucked up in the head and easily triggered by random things. I'll figure something out before I go to bed; I hate letting querents down.

>>17458614
For the most part, I've developed my own spreads. A couple of spreads I use are closely inspired by spreads I've found online, but I put my own twist on it. I think the closest one I use is the one that starts with “Viability,” which is based on the “is he the one” spread:
http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_spreads/is_he_she_the_one.html
I modify it slightly because I want to add projected outcome, and because I don't really believe in the concept of “The One.” I'm more inclined to believe that there are certain people who can make you happy to various degrees. Hence, viability.

Aside from that, I've put together all the spreads I use based on the information /I/ find useful in a reading. I'm not copyrighting them or anything; others have used my spreads, and I don't mind.

>>17458251
I gave my thoughts on this last night:
>>17454594
>>17454628
>>17455006
>>
>>17458633
>Have anyone in mind or looking?
I have someone in mind, but hes already in a relationship. He has shown interest, and I'm wondering if he was just misleading me and hurting me, or if he'd consider leaving the woman hes with? I feel so bad and so guilty and I tried so hard to fight my feelings because hes committed, but I just feel like hes my soul mate or something and I just want to be with him, but I don't know if its right for me... It fucking hurts, man. So bad. Part of me wants to just ask him, but I'm scared of ruining our relationship, I'm scared of the rejection. How do you see things turning between us, either way? I dont want to lose him. Should I just stay friends? Will we at least be friends with benefits? Anything will do... I just need something...
>>
>>17458599
>>17458630
alright you guys still here?

>>17458633
do you pick union signification or draw it randomly?
>>
>>17458648
yes! im >>17458599 =)
>>
>>17458447
Park, huh? Maybe some fresh air could make me good. Darkness is all that i get to see nowdays.
Glad you liked the music, BV. This one holds a very special meaning to me, you always asked for music that kind of represented the query in the past so i thought it would suit well.
Have a good night, dude. Keep up the good reads, i will do my part and pray for your friend, and wish you both the best.
Thank you.
>>
>>17458648
yes im here >>17458630
>>
Male
Scorpio

Can a reader (ony?) tell me if I should get into a different line of work?
>>
>>17458653
ok feedback please

>Your past with this person
Page of Swords, Knight of Swords
In the past you were too overbearing or blunt with her. It turned her off. It might have been something you said? Pages usually deliver news.

>current
4 of coins
I think this accurately tells your situation. I got this card when I asked if someone would contact me again and they didn't. It pretty much says that you're holding onto a situation that isn't changing much. Blocked change.

>future
Queen of Wands, Chariot
This is pretty much saying that there's going to be a woman who is light haired and firey etc. who will be interested in you in the future. This person will like your attitude and your bluntness.
>>
>>17458675
past: yup... lots of drama between us, especially concerning messages, and knight of swords: yes foolishly rushing in without consequence. i was overbearing and blunt youre correct. it was something i said.

current: definitely not what i was hoping to hear, but sounds about right... :( i am clinging onto the relationship, clinging onto the person, clinging onto old feelings, regrets, etc...

future: light-haired and fiery describes the person, tho! so who knows? maybe things will work out in the end after all... =)

ty for the reading!!!
>>
>>17458630
>is my life love going to change with the person who i think it is?
Knight of Coins. It basically is saying yes.
I asked if there was anything you should be aware of, and I got the Page of Cups. It means she harbors feelings for you too.

>Will you get a job soon?
3 of cups. Yes. It will be really enjoyable for you, you lucky dog. You will make a lot of friends there or get it through friends.
>>
>>17458646
>this post
Girl, why?
-sigh-
Some people here know I used to help people on /adv/ (before I got sick of what whiny retards most anons there are), and I would have just told you that he's likely hitting you up when he's having issues with his woman in order to feel better about himself.

But, this is /div/, so we consult cards for our help.

You / Him / His Woman: 7 of Wands (reversed) / 8 of Pentacles (reversed) / 10 of Swords (reversed)
Union With You / With Her: The Emperor / Ace of Pentacles
Short-Term / Long-Term With You: 5 of Cups / Page of Wands (reversed)
Advice: 3 of Pentacles (reversed)

Before I begin, I just want to say I'm sorry for how brutal this is going to be, but I'm kind of happy that I called it accurately. ^_^

Now, femanon, you already know that you're fighting for something that's not worth pursuing. You're the 6 of Wands in reverse here, fighting so strongly for all the wrong things, I fear. And he, is lacking in proper work that is to him satisfying, and his relationship with his woman is suffering at times due to how are lying the constraining factors that come.
>>
>>17458689
But, lass, don't be so dumb. The significator involving you two is the Emperor...remember how I told you that it would make him feel more manly if he talks to you. You're his ego fluffer, lass. I'm sorry to be so crass, but you're there when he doesn't feel like his woman cares sufficiently. The Ace of Pentacles is what he has with her, and it seems to me that he's much more likely to take something significant with her than with you, at least as far as I'm seeing.

Oh right, the thing between you two. Have you seen the 5 of Cups? It's a card with someone crying their ass off, and that's what's in store for you. And that's just what comes soon. Thereafter, if you press, you're going to go a bit crazy and be quite a mess. Page of Wands in reverse tells me about those uncontrolled passionate feelings that come from a youth who is quite poorly dealing.

Essentially, it's going to hurt you when you realized that you're just being used as some sort of ego pillow for this dude. And, if you keep insisting, you're going to go crazy.

I had a flash of a scene involving some crying and screaming. That's you. You don't want to be in that position, do you?

The advice is the 3 of Pentacles in reverse: literally, gtfo and stop talking to this dude. Just cut off contact completely and let him deal with his own relationship problems without wheeling you into the fray. It would be much much better for you if you stay the hell away.

But, hell, do whatever you wish: I'm just advising you not to be a side bitch.

>>17458648
I choose the significator according to standard sortilege: I pull it from the deck just like the other cards. I don't preselect any of the cards in my spread, as I find it more helpful to let my unconscious give input than using things like star signs or whatnot.
>>
>>17458689
>6 of Wands in reverse here
7 of Wands in reverse

Sorry, I'm tired.

Anyway, tldr is that he hits you up when he has issues with his woman to stroke his ego and make him feel better about himself.

Good luck with that.
>>
>>17458690
what do you think of brets love spell
>>
>>17458690
Well Jesus Fucking Christ.
>>
>>17458693
Thanks anyway, man. Shit. This isn't what I wanted to hear, but thanks for the reality check, it makes sense. Fuck.
>>
>>17457929
female
what my next bf look like? thank you
>>
>>17458607
hahaha ok this makes sense but i dont get what you mean by softie thing that i do lol i don't think im a sofite around him is there another way to interpret that? i kinda look at him a lot and am nice and kis his ass but you know
>>
Will alcohol make it easier for me to astral project?
>>
>>17458697
If you can't derive that from my posts on love spells in general, I'm not sure what else to tell you; I said I was getting popcorn ready for a reason.

We all have the temptation now and again; it's just best not to succumb to it.

On a similar note...
>>17458701
>>17458702
Ya, there's a reason I have a /very/ strict no one-in-relationships rule. You're likely not as crazy as me, but you might want to consider adopting it too.

>>17458719
I based the softie thing on the fact that you're the Page of Cups, and what he doesn't like is the King of Cups. He likes the Swords (wind/intellectual things), but he's not fond of the cups (water/emotional things), and the overall impression I got from the cards was that he might have the impression that you might be too clingy or needy. There's nothing inherently wrong with that (some of us like that), but it just seems a bad fit for him. Your advice for making it work hinged upon dealing with the pain that ensues in your pursuit and giving him more space, so that's why I came to that conclusion.

>>17458704
I saw a tanned dude with a wide face and a beard. He's a bit stocky, but he has some charm to him.

He actually looks a bit like NewHelp. You could do a hell of a lot worse; that dude is easy on the eyes.
>>
>>17458719
>>17458739
yeah i think i gave off the appearance that im an airhead, so theres no hope for us?

welp
>>
>>17458682
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IVE HEARD IN A FEW WEEKS I LOVE YOU I WILL PRAY FOR GOOD FORTUNE FOR YOU LOVE YOU
>>
File: Dong of Junkstice.gif (392 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Dong of Junkstice.gif
392 KB, 960x540
>>17456256
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply!

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17458767
hey bret want a reading
>>
>>17458771
Yeah, I wanna know if the Donald Tumpocalypse happens. Does he ruin the world?
>>
>>17456256
Decent pick OP. Decent pic.
>>
>>17458633
sorry haha, is my love life going to change?
>>
>>17457939
>>17458451
Almost snapped, I'll try to read for you soon

>>17458218
>Love Life
Factors at Play: The Lovers
Good / Bad Things: Queen of Wands / Wheel of Fortune
Advice: 5 of Pentacles (reversed)
>The Lovers
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Looks good for you, so I'll just give you warnings. Essentially, your feminine wiles and charm shall soon be serving you profitably. However, you should be wary of contingent factors and play that might ruin your day. Despite the fact that it's a Major Arcana card, I feel like it's just a bunch of little things, just random happenings here and there that eventually come to bear upon some frustration bubbling inside you.

But, hey, you're good. Just make sure that you don't sell yourself overmuch or sell yourself too short. It would be unworthy to comport in a manner unfitting if you let yourself fall into something into which you're unwilling.

Don't like the size of the dress? It's not good to endure the duress if you think it a bit too loose or tight, or otherwise it not just fitting right. Essentially, you've got something working for you soon, but I'd call you such a silly loon if you don't use your own value to work well for you.

I see that your sexual attraction shall soon come to be a major asset to you. Use it wisely, lass, you don't want to play the fool and give too freely your ass, for you'll give away one of the best assets you have.

But, be selective and know what you have. Thereafter, you can land yourself a good man.
>>
>>17458218
>Job
Factors at Play: Temperance (reversed)
Good / Bad Things: 6 of Cups (reversed) / 10 of Pentacles (reversed)
Advice: The Emperor

Well, this spread speaks to me all about abandoning a few formerly-conserved or otherwise puerile things. There is definitely profit coming, but it only comes by virtue of abandoning some things from home. If you would be successful, then you must be prone to strike out much more bravely. Take control and be a bit more in power, maybe.

I get that there will be something you'll be losing, and it will feel constraining, but it will also be somewhat liberating. The latter might not show itself too obviously, but it will be easier to see when you've faced it a bit more bravely.

Right right, the Emperor is the thing.

Imagine a stubborn wild horse that needs to be broken soon, and its power will be completely yours when that has been taken by you.

That's precisely what you need to do. There is a lot of unused available energy that can be wielded effectively. Take it strong, use it wisely, and wield it precisely. There are many resources around you that you can redirect and use the energy to project forth and strike where you will.

It's just a matter of how you choose to pursue and which roles you want to fill.

>>17458783
lel I read both
>>
>>17458795
BV is cheswick legit?
>>
File: 1439308671217.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1439308671217.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>>17458804
Stop bullying Cheswick
>>
>>17458807
stating an opinion on accuracy is not bullying
>>
>>17458812
what they say about cheswick
>>
>>17458807
If Buddha said that I'd buy him a drink.

And I don't drink.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.