[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: Where is my shirt.jpg (36 KB, 625x505) Image search: [Google]
Where is my shirt.jpg
36 KB, 625x505
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17450558
>>
>>17453906
Those are both extremely vague queries, and I do apologise, but a bit beyond the scope of my abilities.
>>
>>17453938
Uh, is my question also beyond the scope of your abilities? I'm >>17453699

I don't really want to make you do something that'll be hard on you. So I understand if you want to back out of my query.
>>
File: aww yeaahh.jpg (78 KB, 580x640) Image search: [Google]
aww yeaahh.jpg
78 KB, 580x640
I've practiced more. I'll start with three readings and we'll see after that. What I need:

>Your question
>Your gender
>>
>>17453952
>How might my crush feel about me? >Female :)
>>
>>17453952
A love read please. Maybe that's boring, but I'm really bummed in terms of love, and I don't like being alone in that department. I'd appreciate it a bunch.
I'm a dude.
>>
>>17453952
Is he still in love with me after all?
Female
>>
>>17453952
Male

I'm being scouted by a few companies who want me working for them. I'm deciding between two right now, but the thought often occurs to me to keep my options open as well.

To distinguish these two companies, let us call the first one "S" and the second one "U."

What would be best for me?
>>
>>17453944
>>17453946
It's okay, don't fret. It's kinda like asking me "will I only have sunny mornings for the rest of my life?" Like sure, it could happen but i can't tell you this in certainty.
>>17453944
I didn't see financial hardship on your path, at least not for as far as I could see.
>>17453946
It's not hard per say, it's just very vague. I didnt see any energy that melded with yours anytime soon, but that doesn't mean never. Take this time to work on yourself so that you can love who you are. After all, if you can't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to?
>>
>>17453952
Male
Love reading
>>
>>17453952

I'm going to Taiwan this Summer - can anyone do a reading on how that will go?
Also, will I ever find someone to love?
>I'm Male

I can provide more info just let me know.
>>
>>17453952

if you get a chance

female
i just want to see if the cards have anything important to tell me.
>>
>>17453960

Well, what the cards tell me is, in short, that you should love, and that your love will hold you in thrall to some shitty things the way that it has led you into shitty situations in the past. However it tells me that you can land the right one for you if you are true and persistent, but your path is going to involve you being bound to them in what might be an unhealthy degree based on your own choice.
>>
>>17453998
Holy shit that's accurate... an unhealthy degree? What does that mean? Land the right one... so we'll be together despite all the shit I had to go thru? Lol...
>>
>>17453962

You're going to approach someone the entirely wrong way: feigning interest to get close to them. This entire scenario is going to end with you getting some news about them. It's going to be shitty news. That isn't a bad thing. Take the bad news anon. Your love interest is fucked in the head.
>>
>>17453964

In this instance, you're best served by taking an impartial look at things. What the cards are telling me is that if you manage to strike a balance with this person between the feelings that you hope that he returns and what's actually there the you will find the relationship to be a bounty. But you have to keep what you want from him and what he wants in balance.
>>
>>17453952
General reading please
Male
>>
>>17453885
Onymous, could I have general reading
>>
>>17453967

Well, hang on a minute. I get the sense that you have some hidden design that you're chasing here with these job leads. Take a minute for yourself to clear your head first. You're approaching the situation as someone who already has a number of valuable assets, but I get the feeling that whatever plan it is that you have you already know that it might not come together, and the way I'm seeing things it probably won't... but that's not a bad thing. Because I'm seeing triumph on the and celebration afterwards.

Keep your options open.
>>
>>17453952
Will I get rich in the next 3-7 years?
Male.
Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 485x303
Back around, out in public so readings might be off a bit due to background noise.
>name/nickname
>description and defining feature(s)
>colour shape combo
>query

I'm gonna be a little selfish and ask something for readings this time around. Say something nice to another poster in this thread, preferably another anon. Just want to get those good vibes around here flowing.
>>
>>17453972

You can change your lot in love, and lock down the love that you want, but you know how you'll do it? Betrayal. I'm totally serious. You're going to win the competition, but in a way that's a total dick move.

So go you... you bastard?
>>
Hey Div, how's the evening?
>>
>will i be entering a relationship soon?
>female
>i keep getting the lovers in spreads over the past few months, and i've NEVER gotten that card in the multiple years i've read tarot
>>
>>17454057
Hey discord, I'm great. How are you my friend,
>>
>>17454054

>Joe
>Average looking southerner - usually wear blue jeans and flannel button-ups. I wear the really big 1950's Professor style glasses because that's just my style - I guess that'd be a defining feature.
>Blue Square
>I've got a girl in my life who's kind of been stringing me along, or maybe I've just been reading into it wrong, I can't really tell. I'd really like to know what the cards have to say about that - should I pursue her? Would I just be wasting my time?

>>17454038
I hope you get rich, Anon.
>>
>>17454067
Doing good and being exhausted lol. Contemplating on doing a read or two.
>>
>>17453885
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back with a reply!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17454054

>name/nickname
macana14

>description and defining feature(s)
mediterranean race factions, bald, tanned skin, brown eyes

>colour shape combo
green pentagon

>query
can I get a general reading?
>>
>>17453978

Well, the bad news first. Shit is going to fall utterly to pieces. The good news is that you'll be having that battle that you've always wanted, and it looks to be tilted heavily in your favor in spite of the number of "enemies" that assail you. Basically when it all topples down and you're fighting to keep your head above water, you're going to realize that you've been able to swim the entire time.
>>
>>17454033
There will be a penis in your pagina tomorrow and it will go vroom vroom BOOM.
>>
>>17454092
This made me laugh a little lol.
>>
>>17454091

Damn, that sounds a lot like how things have been so far, and sort of along the lines of what I've been expecting. My family right of the bat has been against me going.

Thank you.
>>
>>17454079
>I hope you get rich anon
Very sweet of you man, good job!

I hate being the bearer of bad news but your guy feeling were on the money (and are rarely wrong anyway). This energy your chasing at first glance seems sweet enough, but in truth is actually quite malicious. The connection you share is almost exclusively one sided, and I'm sure you can guess in which way. Cut ties, run from this energy as quickly as your legs will take you. Only heartache and loss await you on that path
>>
>>17454092
Ha ha...go fuck yourself
>>
>>17453997

You need to chill. For real. Chill. Cut loose. Live a little. Put down the sword. You have a romance coming down the pipe, and your lover is going to be pretty hot. Get over your heartbreak.
>>
>>17454079
>I hope you get rich, Anon.
Thank you sir. I hope you'll get what ever you desire.
>>
>>17453952
F
Whats my fate?

thanks
>>
>>17454083
You should do me! Nah just kidding, plenty of other more deserving Anons in this thread. I do enjoy reading your...readings haha. Don't push yourself though, gotta look after yourself discord

I'll be sending energy your way, hopefully it gives you a pickmeup
>>
>>17454108

aha, i guess i do need to chill a little.

>your lover is going to be pretty hot.

o-oh my. thank you man :^)
>>
>>17454103

I see - thank you.
It's hard, but I get what you're saying and I'll stop fixating on false hope. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17454037
>I get the sense that you have some hidden design that you're chasing here with these job leads.
7 of Swords? I'm not really sure what my hidden design would be; I'm just looking to work. Granted, I'm not very motivated by money, and I'm thinking of stepping stones right now. Could that be it?

>Take a minute for yourself to clear your head first.
Tried

>I'm seeing triumph on the and celebration afterwards.
6 of Wands? I've been getting some readings (from others and from myself) indicating that I'll be very successful financially this year, but I'm not really sure how to go about it.

Do let me know if anything specific occurs to you. Either way, thank you for your time.
>>
>>17454028

You have a sincere love coming, but you have to overcome female disapproval in order to do it. Go out and enjoy some novelty while playing things fair, or at least fair as you see them. Prepare to be elevated sometime in the future, and to get the best outcome you're going to wind up breaking social convention.
>>
>>17454024
>>17454024
what do you mean with a bounty?
i'm sorry and thank you in advance
>>
Off to drunk now.
>>
>>17454117
I guess my energy after I was done was going crazy lol. Hmmmm... maybe we can trade. I can't remember what word you used before but something about my energy being odd or unique or something. Let me get my husband off to work and I'll do a read for you. I'll ask for information at that time.
>>
>>17453952
Female
Why did he leave me and went with her?
>>
>>17454105
Hey hey, cut that out. It was a funny joke, all in good jest. No negativity man.
>>17454127
I really hate bringing bad news, and the level of affection you had for this energy was beautiful. Find someone who appreciates it Man, seriously, that love is too good for the likes of someone like that
>>
>>17454117
Oh and thank you. I enjoy watching you in action as well :D
>>
>>17454133
What do you mean enjoy some novelty? Like mess around?
>>
>>17453952
f
why doesnt he like me
>>
>>17454079
Your nickname isn't Jolly is it?
>>
>>17454144
Re: >>17454127

She was the first person to hug me in 4 months lol. I kind of figured she was just leading me on or something, so no worries. There's always the future.

If you don't mind, could you do another reading to see if I'll find anyone over the Summer? I'm going to be travelling to a whole different country.
Again, I greatly appreciate it.

>>17454159
I'm an extremely jovial person when I'm around others - but no I've never been called that before.
>>
>>17454162
Haha, had to ask because I have a friend Joe that fits your description :)
>>
>>17454105
At least I won't be having my poodle doodled on Friday ;D
>>
>>17454142

because he's a jerk, anon
>>
>>17454171
That would've been funny - but nah I've never been called Jolly before.
>>
So, as someone who just recently (yesterday) got into tarot cards, is there any tips or advice any of you could give? I'm not very confident in giving readings yet, but I'd like to start soon-ish.
>>
Rabbit
Female
Gemini
Will he be back?
Thank you
>>
>>17454181
Mandatory Rustig
>>
>will they ask me out
>ace of cups
>outcome of yesterday
>page of cups
literally nothing happened & i did make an effort. is tarot bs
>>
>>17454187
That was actually incredibly helpful, thanks anon! Suppose it's right back to studying for me!
>>
>>17454182
I'm here, let me show you how deep your rabbit hole goes.
>>
Is anyone reading currently?
>>
>>17454208

i'm reading your post
>>
>>17454202
Not all sortilege is created equal
>>
>>17454209
Hahaha, okay.
Is anyone doing tarot card readings, or divination for that matter right now?
>>
>>17454055
i dont have no one on my crosshairs tho ... i dont think i would betray someone unless it's a totally shit person or something.

You mean im gonna screw over a competitor?
>>
Is the cat girl still here?
>>
>>17454162
>She was the first person to hug me in 4 months
Oh brother do I know this feeling. Been about...oh gods 6 months now. Ouch

I'll read as soon as I get a chance okay man?
>>
>>17454177
:')
>>
>>17454092
>>17454173
You're not me, but I like you! 10/10 keks
>>
sweeting spell recipe?
>>
>>17454033
That wasn't me, although it did make me laugh!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows. This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Keeping his jaw relaxed, what words he speaks carry order and deliberation.
Conflict dissolves.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Obstacle":

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?
>>
>>17454279
Some people talk too much
-_-
>>
>>17454105
>>17454292
>>
>>17454247
Yeah. I was with a girl for almost 4 years before then. Shit's been rough.

I really appreciate it bro - take your time.
>>
>>17454240
Odds look not so good. Most likely not. My sources say no.
>>
>>17454292
Onymous, could I have a love reading?
>>
Would anyone be able to interpret a dream I had last night? It kinda confuses me, but since it involved my cards I figured this would be the best place to ask.
>>
>>17454247
Would you like a read now?
>>
>>17454304
>>
>>17454315

Sure, need any background info?
I was just interested in if I'll be finding anyone over the Summer since Empath confirmed that the girl I was thinking of is no good. I'm going to be travelling overseas.
>>
>>17454308
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He can make the distinction between his true treasures within and the material possessions others covet.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

Heaven's motherlode waits within the Mountain:
The Superior Person mines deep into history's wealth of wisdom and deeds, charging his character with timeless strength.

Persevere.
Drawing sustenance from these sources creates good fortune.
Then you may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation. Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.
>>
>>17454331
Thanks Man! Damn you were fast.
>>
>>17454325
Haha, I was posting that for Empath. Interesting that you responded to me. Just link me a song that you connect to on a deep level. We shall see if I can help.
>>
>>17454317
It is without a doubt, hard to figure out, this magic ball.
What gives it its mojo powers and makes it so mystical?
Is it the faith of over a million kids who find it believable?
Or is it a bunch of four-sided dice trapped in a black, plastic ball?
>>
>>17454317
I guess I always misheard that lyric of the song >>17454344 and never owned a Magic 8-Ball of my own. :( Thanks!
>>
>>17454342
You're welcome! Sometimes I'm fast. Sometimes I'm not.
>>
>>17454343

Lol whoops, sorry. This song here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E

One of the best guys I ever knew died in a car accident - someone played this song at the vigil the town held for him. This song always touches my soul.
>>
>>17454368
Just a heads up, I won't post my reading until after Empath so that I don't mess up your current energy... if that makes sense.
>>
>>17454372
do you ever do readings for other people or just people who trade readings with you
>>
>>17454372

It's all good brother, no worries.
I greatly appreciate how kind you all have been this evening.
>>
>>17454372
Hey discord I'm here, what sort of info do you need darlin?
>>
>>17454366
May I have one of your wonderful readings Onymous?

>Tyler
>Male
>Libra
>Self loathing, confused, depressed, addicted, heartbroken slug searching for a sign
>Louisiana
>What is my destiny?
>>
>>17454379
I read for everyone that I can. Sometimes I might be picky but that depends on if I pick up on the energy of the other person.
>>
>>17454400
Can you pick up any of my energy?
>>
>>17454383
A specific question with details you may want to add and link me a song that you connect to.
>>
>>17454137
Not the reader, but I'm fairly certain he means that you can get something really good out of the relationship if you strike that balance per his advice.
>>
>>17454398
>May I have one of your wonderful readings Onymous?
Certainly, and thank you!

>Self loathing
STAHP.

>addicted
STAHP.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Estrangement":

Fire distances itself from its nemesis, the Lake:
No matter how large or diverse the group, the Superior Person remains uniquely himself.

Small accomplishments are possible.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are working at cross-purposes with another. The distance between you is very wide. The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity. You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs. Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive? Is there common ground here? Must there be one winner and one loser? Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Resolving to stand alone in his beliefs if he must, he is immediately joined by a kindred spirit.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace. The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.
>>
Hi chiro, could you please do a reading for me?
My nickname is rabbit
female
Gemini
deeply heart broken and filled with regret....thank you so much
>>
>>17454422
Definitely something to meditate on. Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>17454406
hmmm okay, there's not much I need advice on. Actually, I'm currently in the process of healing some wounds I have, emotional obviously, and was wondering if there's any pitfalls I might encounter on this journey? Thankyou in advance Discord, this is probably the only issue I need advice on.
>>
>>17454423
I know a female Gemini who sometimes goes by Rabbit... Sara?

I am also currently deeply heartbroken and filled with regret. I know how much it hurts, and I'm sorry you do too.

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple. It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17454436
And as always I forget the important part

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GkCAR7xQoaI

That song had always stuck with me.
>>
>>17454441
Hi there, can I get some help here? I don't often turn to this sort of thing, but I feel like I can't figure this out on my own.

>Tugboat
>Male
>Taurus
>Heartbroken, doing what I can to move on but it isn't enough. I want her back but I don't think that's going to happen, and it hurts like hell. Scared about the future I'm trying to grasp, afraid something is going to pull me off the path. Don't know if my heart will be healed, or if I'll be able to go through with what I want.
>>
>>17454423
>>17454457
You two should bond over your mutual heartache. Help one another heal
>>
>>17454462
Lad, there are so many heartbroken people here...

...including me ;_;
>>
>>17454462
If you think it'll help, I'm up for anything.
>>
>>17454466
I really wish I could meet you people irl. It always leaves me destroyed mentally and emotionally but i couldn't help but want to drain that heartache. At least you can have my love as a consolation prize anon
>>
>>17454418
ohh i understand thank you so much
>>
Heartbroken? Oh me too :'(
>>
any love spells that worK?
>>
>>17454405
I can't. I don't allow myself to pull energy unless I request for it. It is my way to preserve my own energy from the day and if I am already exhausted I do guard myself. Apologize for the delay.
>>
>>17454507
I think we'd all be casting them if we knew.
>>
Anyone currently doing readings?
>>
My name is nicole.. thank you for doing my reading, i know i will always have people around me, but without him by my side i feel so alone. Im hope things work out for you chiro
>>
>>17454474
I feel the same way about wanting to help :/
>>
>>17454368
>>17454446
Sorry for the delay. I am starting now.
>>
>>17454513
I have been for this whole time, but no one has asked me for one.
>>
>>17454522
Could you maybe do mine?
>>17454457

I'm sorry for not noticing you. I just kind of stumbled in.
>>
>>17454522
nickname is lazy
im short, brunette hair, and sad
can you tell me what my crush feels for me
it should be disinterest
>>
>>17454522
My mistake for missing you.
Coco
Young male in early twenties, zealot and morose
Black and an eye as the shape
What does my future look like to you?
>>
>>17454521
No rush darlin, I'm here all day
>>17454528
Could you throw me your details man? >>17454054
>>17454531
Same for you darlin, see above
>>
>>17454531
>>17454539
black heart
>>
/div/ aka heartbreak general
>>
>>17454539
Certainly, man.

>Ian; my old buddy used to call me Tugboat
>5'10", anglo, 25 in april, fat trying to get fit with short dirty blonde hair
>green diamond
>Heartbroken, doing what I can to move on but it isn't enough. I want her back but I don't think that's going to happen, and it hurts like hell. Scared about the future I'm trying to grasp, afraid something is going to pull me off the path. Don't know if my heart will be healed, or if I'll be able to go through with what I want.

And for something nice.
>>17454517
Some of us are born with hearts like a bulldogs jaw. They don't let go unless they're completely broken. I know once you heal that wound, you're gonna latch on to someone that'll latch right back on to you.
>>
>>17454532
Lots of interference, not much to go on sorry man. Maybe a description of yourself will help clear it up, the details you have are quite vague
>>17454531
>>17454542
>back heart
Well that's ominous.
>it should be disinterest
Really? Because there's an energy you're very close to that has affection for you too. Unless it's the wrong energy, but either way, there's someone close to you that wants to love you.
>>
>>17454522
>Tyler
>Pale, tall, chubby, dirty blonde hair, red beard, sad and lonely
>Purple and triangle
>What should I do to improve my state of mind
>>
>>17454562
Alrighty.
>Coco, lots of friends call me that
>Average height white male, soon to be 23. Was fat, than chubby, now getting fatter thanks to anti depressants
>An open eye comprised only of a black silhouette
>My past few years have been interesting. Lots of anxiety and hallucinations with tons of mind fog. How does my future look to you?
>>
Thank you for saying that
>>
>>17454562
he is cold and distant to me
is ther a way to identify who it is?
>>
>>17454557
>actually posted something nice
You're a good man Ian.

Ho boy, that's some sadness you've got man. Just...fuck. If I could I'd hug the shit out of you. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, life is going to be hard while you come to terms with your heartbreak. Healing will come in time, but for now you have to let yourself grieve. It feels like you're trying to take the weight of the world and keep this bottled up. You need to break man, just tear yourself down and cry your heart out. Once that's happen can you begin to rebuild. Trying to do so now will only leave rotten parts that'll fester. I'm here if you ever need a shoulder, or just a bro to Shoot the shit with. You'll pull through man, but first give yourself time to grieve.
>>
>>17453952
M
Are things ever going to start looking up for me?
>>
>>17454431
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17454436
Empath, my dear, I drew 3 cards for you. I did pull 2 others but they weren't meant for you and I dropped them. I say that because I tried to ask a branch off question and it failed, trust me on that lol.

7 of Wands
5 of Wands
4 of Wands

Put your armor on and ready yourself for a battle. You are being advised for these actions. It is time to take a stand for what you want and you will need to use some aggression in the process, but don't use too much to where you will blindly fight. Planning is essential. Face your pain head on. Along the way, the 5 of Wands says that you do lose your sight in battle and chaos breaks free. You will get yourself stuck in the middle of it all. Not sure if it will deal with others around you or the love lost, or only amongst your heart and brain.
"Five trees grow discordantly, a tangled mess of branches. Each tree fights for survival against the others and all suffer from the fray."
When you are finally able to move forward and survive the battle, there will be rejoice and celebrations. Enjoy your newfound freedom and reflect upon it all. Be proud that you are finally able to let go of the pain and emotional strain. You will get past this in time.
>>
>>17454576
Thanks man. If you wanna skype some time give me a call. ID is jackmcgack.
>>
>>17454507
They don't work because there's no such thing as love spells. What we typically refer to as love spells are actually will-breaking works, a form of mental domination.

Without getting into the ethical aspects too much, let's look at this pragmatically. A work like this is contingent upon the caster's will being significantly more powerful than that of the target. Given that the caster is in an emotional state that is sufficiently desirous to warrant such a work being attempted, the caster has reduced willpower, and wanting someone that much messes with the power dynamic as it is, as the emotional attachment of the caster being greater than that of the target essentially gives the target power over the caster.

For this reason, it is pretty much impossible to dominate someone if you are sufficiently desperate enough to want to do it (also, lrn2lustofdesire, kids). The proposed work would only work in two possible situations:

>1) The caster makes use of a powerful third party who is not emotionally invested
Sure, that could work, but it would cost you. Some people will take coin, some entities charge you way more than you'd like to pay, and I don't mean currency.

>2) The caster actually hold no significant emotional attachment
Then it's kind of pointless, right? Just doing it for revenge? What's the point.

And, expounding upon that second scenario, I propose that you would be unable to break anyone who is truly worth your time and love anyway.

This has been a public service announcement against love crimes. We now return to your regularly scheduled /div/.

>>17454556
Pretty much, call me +1
>>
>>17454054
Rafael
Introverted, i like to paint, usually have beard but shaved mine some days ago, dark brown hair, average height, skinny. Scar on forehead.
Blue square

Where will this path lead me?
>>
>>17454594
what about honey jar spells?
>>
>>17454594

i'll call you bby
>>
>>17454594

>2) The caster actually hold no significant emotional attachment
>Then it's kind of pointless, right? Just doing it for revenge? What's the point.

what if you are getting over them so there might be slight? i will reject them. i want them to know how it feels not to be wanted
>>
>>17454573
No real way sorry, at least not that I know of.
>>17454571
Your path is very clouded, foggy and full of smoke. No wonder I couldn't get a clear view, you are lost yourself with no direction. It's hard to even see if you're on a path. Definitely need to take some time and figure yourself out man, seems there's a lot going on
>>17454568
First and foremost start exercising man; you'll be surprised just how much of a difference those endorphins make.
Second, your energy has a good deal of green throughout it, but I don't feel you're doing anything with it. Take up a hobby where you can create, give life, grow something, etc. There's a yearning to be a father or creator in you that you need to nurture.
>>
>>17454054
Best doer (let's call me that. i'm always doing my best every day!)
A pretty tired looking guy. I've got brown hair that goes down to my shoulders, and my friends call me nice.
Purple star

Ah man. I'm a bit nervous to ask this, since it's always been my dream, but will my art carry my anywhere career-wise? It's really the only thing I've got going for me, and it's been my dream to do something like make cartoons or games ever since I was little. Even if you tell me I'm not gonna go anywhere with this, I'm gonna keep trying since fates can always be changed, but I'm interested in receiving a little sight.
>>
>>17454590
Thankyou. I've been unsure of whether to take a more relaxed or aggressive approach, and it's been doing my head in trying to be both. Very insightful, more than you know. Love be with you Discord

Now did you want to ask me something?
>>
>>17454612
well when you say close to me does that mean is it the person I obsess over?
>>
>>17454600
>honey jar spells
Sympathetic magic meant to “sweeten” someone to you

It gets you minor changes, but it's still subject to the same conditions. The point is to cause minor changes that might give you a chance, not to make the target fall for you. The “love” spells traditionally thought to be effective in voodoo use intense force that is often malicious.

Honey jar spells have a long history because folk magic has a long history. It's weak, but it does what it's meant to do in minor ways: it's more of a gentle nudge, as opposed to a push. It's good for when there is a situation where your target actually really likes you but is being a dick for some reason. Of course, this assumption is often rooted deeply in self-delusion, so there's that.

>>17454611
That's shitty to do, and you're unlikely to succeed anyway. If someone doesn't love you, they don't love you, end of story. Making someone love you as revenge for the sole purpose of rejecting the person is puerile and the sign of someone who will not make it far in the occult.

But do whatever you want; I'm not your babysitter.

>>17454601
^_^
>>
>>17454612
Thank you for the read.
>>
>>17454522
>Kenzie
>Silver-ish hair, average height, pear-shape figure. I'm a guy though so it's kinda weird.
>Blue rectangle
>What the fuck is going on with my love interest? Are we going to get together or should I just fucking stop? I feel like all I'm doing is damaging the relationship further.
>>
>>17454612
Thank you. Of course I know I should exercise. It's just hard to find the motivation in my current state. Maybe your answer is motivation enough. I used to draw all the time, but again with the lack of motivation. It's pretty weird that you tell me to grow something, because my ex just told me to plant something a few hours ago.
>>
All this heartbreak and pain is really making me consider making an email to offer an ear, friendship or advice. I have experienced my share of pain pertaining to a lot.. especially love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyut3GyQtn0
>>
>>17454054
>Taylor
>White, Male, Dirty blonde, average build, glasses, freckles on arms, bags under eyes, float between calm and collected to random anger periods.
>I've been thinking of bad things for awhile now and these thoughts have begun to turn to actions. There is a small part of me that knows it's wrong, but most of my mind says it needs to happen. Should I stop with these thoughts/actions or let nature take its course?
>>
>>17454625
I don't really have anything to ask. Just curious about you saying that my energy was weird or odd or unique or crazy or something lol. You said you wanted to study it more... yea lol. Not sure, my brain dies on a daily after my kid goes to bed lol. I'm glad that I was able to help :D
>>
>>17454628
will honey jar spell get her to talk to me?
>>
post your favorite sad song if you want a tarot reading
>>
>>17454054
Al
Pisces. Short black hair, slender. Not too tall with a well definded face.
Purple triangle
General love reading , I wanna find out how it'll be with the girl I met. I don't know what to do And need guidance.
>>
>>17454657
What is the point of you using my name and saying that? Did I do something to upset you? I apologize if I did.
>>
>>17453952
What will happen between Jake and I? Should I give up?
Female
>>
>>17454657
Sure. >>17454633 here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnZhEiIlxgs

This song feels kinda sad to me.
>>
>>17454593
Feel free to add me man, mrayner225. Knowing me I'll forget to add haha
>>17454595
There's storms at the end of this path, bad ones, but up to them it's a very beneficial albeit hard path. Lots of growth and good things to come, just be sure to prepare yourself for the eventual turn of events
>>17454622
>fates can always be change
Good to hear you understand. What I see is written in the sands, and can be changed with the winds of time. But they can also be written in by your own hands.

Your path is leading you in kind of the right direction, but there is a sharp turn where you just make a choice to follow this dream or chase something else of equal importance. No matter which path you choose, heartache and loss comes to you. But who knows, with that attitude you may very well achieve both.
>>
>>17454657
i can't make you love me by bonnie raitt
>>
>>17454657
http://youtu.be/3dURDjA9IQ4

Its not in english, if that matters
>>
>>17454666
That isn't me.
>>
>>17454626
It's someone you have a close connection too, albeit I didn't see too much affection from your end.
>>17454632
Anytime anon. Love and good vibes be with you
>>17454638
I know man, motivation is a double-edge weapon. Gotta find a reason to push yourself every day. I think growing something would do wonders for you, maybe start a little herb garden?
>>
>>17454675
Fug
>>
>>17454644
Ohh my bad forgot to say something nice to someone.

>>17454662
I like your name! It reminds me of that funny guy from the pony show haha
>>
>>17454657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK23BhEQVyU
>>
>>17454368
Are you still here?
>>
>>17454645
I do vaguely remember, you wouldn't happen to have that reading I did on hand. I swear my memory is the worst. I'm gonna start keeping a reading diary starting today, too many times do I feel like a horrid person for forgetting.
>>17454644
Usually I agree that bottling up emotions and a side of yourself is a bad thing, but there is something damn malicious in you. I think what you need to do is find an outlet for this, because right now it feels like it's hurting both yourself and those around you.
>>
>>17454699

>>17454633
E-Empath you skipped over me
>>
>>17454699
I can't remember. Maybe I'll take some time and go back. I think I am too drained to read anyone else.
>>
>>17454667
Meh, every experience in life has some sort of heartache, so I don't mind that. Here's to hoping I can see both through, though! I don't know what could be equally important, but if I'm torn between that and the dream I've had since I was a kid, it must really be something else.

Thanks! I hope you have a nice night.
>>
>>17454667
Caelin
short, blonde, conflicting personality traits
how do i win jake over? what am i missing?
>>
>>17454699
Did I get something bad?

I do have "outlets" but it only lets it flow out, it doesn't get rid of the thoughts or actions.
What's my best course of action?
>>
>>17454667
>>17454595

I am getting this recurring reading since last year, "hard path ahead but what you seek is after", still waiting for the good days, but i guess it cannot be helped. Even in the hard days, i must go on.

Thank you, Empath, your readings are always great. Have a good night.
>>
>>17454688
Yeah bro I'm here - just been looking at another tab.
>>
>>17454707
No worries, I'll have a look too once I get a chance.
>>17454710
Love and sweet dreams with you too man. I'm sure whatever course you take, it'll be the right one.
>>17454714
I'm not sure man, so you're saying that these outlets only further cement these thoughts and actions? Perhaps you're not using the right outlets?
>>17454716
Dawwww Thankyou man, it's always nice to hear kind words. I'm pretty sure you'll know when these good days have come, it seems a very rough storm will leave you almost broken, but you'll come out a stronger man. When your life is at its lowest, you will stand firm and find yourself in new light.
>>
>>17454677
its probably my only guy friend who is pretty cocky and jerkish not my type

can you tell me about the person I obsess over?
>>
>>17454744
Wouldn't have a clue sorry darlin. It's not something I can just delve in. Even if I could, I make it a point to not go digging around in someone else's energy without their permission.
>>
>>17454738
Perhaps. I only really think about it when I need to get some of my anger out. Bottling myself up for too long has never proved itself to be successful for long. My outlets are only that, an outlet for my anger but nothing takes the angers place. I'd rather be constantly furious than empty ya know? Regardless, my original question, if I do what I'm planning, I know what will happen, but if I don't and come clean now, what then? That's my question phrased better.
>>
>>17454717

I apologize for the delay. I drew 2 cards for you.
Ace of Pentacles
Queen of Wands

For you, the Ace will represent moving forward and using your strengths to your advantage. You know who you are and you know how you feel in situations. Trust yourself. A Queen is presented to you along your journey. She will hold traits that you would see in Snow White as a Queen. She will be compassionate, beautiful, confident and a bit fiery. She will be someone you would love to be friends with. I would suggest looking up the full meaning on the card so that you know what to look out for while you are over there. But remember, stay grounded with who you are to find the Queen. I apologize if my reading is a bit crappy at the moment. Pretty exhausted.
>>
>>17454054
Edward
Average height, long brown hair, brown eyes, strong jawline, high cheekbones
Orange Star
I'd like a general reading. I'm recently mourning a heart break (I'm joining the club).

>>17454714
I have something similar. Just know you're not alone.
>>
>>17454765

It's all good - I greatly appreciate it!!
>>
>>17454769
Hang in there bro. One day we'll find love
>>
>>17454779
Thanks.
>>
>>17454769
Thanks man. Never knew I'd find some nice people on /x/ haha.

I used to think a lot about death/sadness/spooky stuff but not anymore really. I guess I sat down one day, accepted my fate and haven't looked back. I just wonder what could have been sometimes. :/
>>
>>17454054
Yellow
5'8ish, white, irish looking, dark hair
translucent cylinder
Should I be afraid of her?
>>
>>17454771
You're welcome :)
>>
>>17454054
evelyn
mole, awkward, hairy, pale
purple spikey ball
do i have a lot of power? i think it is my inner calling to be a witch
>>
>>17454660
>>17454657
Sober - et aliae
too drunk to find the link at the moment
>>
looking for a reading and some advice.
Finally got a job and have been able to hold it and have half year contract.

The thing is traveling is costing me so much energy. I travel for 2 hour 40 minutes on a day with public transport

I get tired, cranky, agressive thoughts, but most of all I'm tired.

I need some advice, how do I keep moodswings in check and hoe does my future look if I keep spiralling in these negative thoughts.

I'm gonna take magic truffels tomorrow to ask for advice and explore myself some more.

tell me what info you need to read me. thanks in advandce
>>
you guys have shit taste in music m8s
>>
>>17454769
Stay your course man, there's a good deal of red energy floating around you and in your own (although I feel that's less "You're a bad person" and more "fuck I'm angry about this situation"). Look first at healing this year in your energy, then look to furthering your path. This red energy floating around you is bad mojo and you don't want to be stuck here for too long; the longer you stay the worse off you'll be.
>>
>>17454786
If it's the energy I think it is, depends on what you're afraid of losing. She offers up a trade, one thing for another. You will lose lots, but also gain in return. You'll come out at a net loss, but what you gain might be what you wanted all along. Either way, if you do decide to follow her, tread carefully. Otherwise, run for the hills
>>
>>17454784
I understand. No problem.

>>17454821
Thank you very much.
>>
>>17454825
She wants to bone. What do you mean by trade?
>>
>>17454797
There's power, sure, but it's directionless and almost laughably controlled. Your energy flails about and attacks anything that comes near it, but it's all a big flashy show with no real bite. If you believe this is your path, learn some self control and work on that distrust of others; lashing out at everyone only serves to leave you isolated and alone. "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." If you want to grow, you need to find others who have walked this path and learn from them. Learn some humility and develop a feeling for your energy.
>>
>>17454827
Anytime friend. Love and good vibes be with you
>>17454829
Not sure, maybe "boning" is accepting her contract. Like I said, this energy wants what you have, whatever it is, and wants it bad. Like "this is a little creepy" bad. If you want to fug, go for it, but be prepared for whatever comes after
>>
>>17454660
Lol do me next
>>
>>17454657
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=suIKQTjUXQg

>Will I ever be with the person I love?
>>
>>17453885
>>17454089
This is a reading FOR US ALL as to the nature of the current Moment:

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Dissolution":

Wind carries the Mists aloft:
Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.
Success if you stay on course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated. Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch. Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms. Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He cries in pain as he sweats out this fever.
The king opens the royal stockpile to his subjects.
No mistake.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Inexperience":

A fresh Spring at the foot of the Mountain:
The Superior Person refines his character by being thorough in every activity. The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him. He asks nothing but a sincere desire to learn. If the student doubts or challenges his authority, the Sage regretfully cuts his losses.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of interchange between a mentor and pupil. Whether you are the teacher or the student, it is a time of companionship along a mutual path. This hexagram also emphasizes the eternal, cyclical nature of the mentor/student relationship -- a mentor is merely a more seasoned pupil, further along on the journey. A pupil holds within himself the seed of a future Master.
>>
>>17454841
>>17454829
What's her intent then? How does my energy respond with hers? Does it mesh or should I be worried?
>>
>>17454522
Let me try you again :)
>Empress
>blonde hair blue eyes average
>green and white triangle
>a general reading of whatever you see and what my heart desires?
>>
>>17454853
brett have you tried a love spell on your ex gf
>>
>>17454862
Yeah, but I suck at spells. Plz help.
>>
https://youtu.be/TynN6isdvnE

Why am I so unhappy and what can I do to change it?
>>
>>17454868
what spell did you use?
>>
>>17454821
>>17454841
I almost forgot to ask... what about my love situation?
>>
>>17454808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwc-amI7AmE
>>
>>17454835
so i have magickal powers?
i wish i had a senpai to direct me
>>
>>17454835

Can you tell me what my soul needs right now?
>>
>>17454894
Cock
>>
>>17454808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxrf4ZzzrA8
>>
>>17454896

-_-

I asked for a reading.
>>
>>17454900
I pulled a card for you...
>the hung man
definitely cock
>>
Was it as bad as I thought, and did things improve for everyone once I let go of the whole thing?
>>
>>17454873
A bunch. Sugar spells, chants, NAP...
>>
>>17454855
>What's her intent then?
Not sure, it's not malicious, but it's definitely not good.
>How does my energy respond with hers?
Unsure, you haven't connected yet so I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how it'd end up
>Does it mesh or should I be worried
See above.

All in all, if you feel you can take losing whatever it is she'll take then I say why not?
>>
>>17454918
>sugar spells
nigga did u even use candles
>>
Someone gimme a sex reading
>>
>>17454910
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Repairing the Damage":

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success. Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days. After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair. This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay. Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective. This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Correcting his mother's error, a son must not be too strident.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Providing Nourishment":

Beneath the immobile Mountain the arousing Thunder stirs:
The Superior Person preserves his freedom under oppressive conditions by watching what comes out of his mouth, as well as what goes in.

Endure and good fortune will come. Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself. Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others. Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a conduit in this instance, able to provide the sustenance needed by others. Position yourself to nourish the truly needy and worthy. Avoid situations where you might be coerced into supporting the parasites and vermin who deprive your true charges. Your own nourishment is an issue here, too.
Remember Lao Tzu's three Great Treasures:
Only the person possessed of Compassion, Modesty and Frugality can remain fit enough to stay free of desperation and keep control of the situation.
>>
>>17454930
Like I said, magic isn't really my game. I need someone who knows better to intervene on my behalf.
>>
>>17454945
m8, maybe you should read this post:
>>17454594
>>
>>17454945
>>17454594
From my research love spells work but they have to have a slight tinge of feelings for you. Brett's ex gf not't invested at all
>>
>>17454954
Yeah, figured that was the case, which was why I wasn't asking for one until I thought one was just being offered just now... and it was more about rekindling something that was once there rather than completely subverting and dominating someone's will.
>>
>>17454892
You have potential yes.
Why not try and find one?
>>17454894
>>17454896
Okay I won't lie, I kek'd.

You need serenity most of all, to be calm and at peace not only with yourself but also your surroundings.
>>
>>17454958
>>17454961
Slight tinge, yes. Invested? Not particularly.
>>
>>17454962
Are you still doing readings? I'd really like one
>>
i'm a beginning tarot reader (only read for myself so far, no one else), and i was wondering: if i did some readings here, would it be okay to post a pic of each spread, or does this thread have image limit problems i should be considerate of? i feel like being able to see the cards in a reading (especially a reading using a nonstandard deck) is really nice, but i don't want to make things difficult for everyone else here.

also i'm a little nervous at the idea of doing real readings and potentially fucking up, but you have to start somewhere after all.
>>
>>17454968
if you want to go ahead use pics i like to look at pics
can you give me a romance reading please i like someone it's unrequited etc. do you see it going anywhere?
>>
>>17454968
Hey I'll take a love reading too please :)
>>
>>17454968
Could I get a general reading?
>>
>>17454965
Sure, throw me your details anon
>>
>>17454594
>lust of desire
Oops, meant “lust of result,” I'm tired.

>>17454958
>slight tinge
Ya, a slight tinge in comparison with strong emotions? I suppose it could work on those who are just inherently weaker than you, but...

>>17454964
And this brings me to another point. If the target has feelings but is actively denying them, their will is stronger than their emotions, so it's likely also going to be stronger than whatever you can make them feel. Good luck with that.

>>17454961
>rekindling
Lel, that's right, you tried NAP...

>>17454653
If it's someone who refuses to talk to you...maybe.

If it's just some girl you like, don't bother; just go talk to her. A dash of confidence will do more in getting you that honey than a jar.

>>17454968
Go for it; we all started somewhere.
>>
>>17454968
Hey can I get a love reading for this month?
>>
>>17454937
Your reading reveals a single, definite hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Cemetery Sex":

When she brings him there one night, she invites him to work himself inside her.
He buries himself deep within her like the many deep within the ground.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Let yourself be fertile upon her fields and plow her soil,
And then gently come to rest upon her mounds.

Soil with a grave and a casket in it.
A mound with a mausoleum on it.
Misfortune. Despair.
>>
File: 20160311_004140.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160311_004140.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>17454986
>>17454993
>>17454999

all right, cool, i'll include pics then. i only want to do three readings to start (might do more once i'm done if i'm up to it) so i'll do you three in order. i'm using the collective tarot and doing a three-card spread that goes:

1) what to do? 2) what to think? 3) what to avoid?

and >>17454999 , since this might not be the most compatible with a general reading, let me know if you'd like a simple past/present/future reading instead.
>>
>>17455006
I tried that she rejected me because she's too busy
>>
>>17455018
I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>17455005
Alias: Tee
Female,5'4 dark brown hair, small plump lips
Blue diamond
Can you tell me whether I still have a future with him?
>>
>>17455016
Oh my god WHAT
>>
>>17455024
brett have you tried blood magic; its more potent
>>
>>17455017
Cool thank you!!!!
>>
>>17455017
Hey friend, if you're not too bogged down a friend of mine who is a tarot reader would love to get a reading from you, especially seeing as you're taking photos of your spreads. He can read the thread, but can't post.

A reading about his mental/emotional state and how it will change?

Thank you and love be with you
>>
>>17455036
Oh, good, blood.
>>
>>17455031
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Baltimization":

Stone meets flesh:
Though sensual, it is an industrial process. You will be unconscious for most of it. You will be sore for all of it.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your cylindrical facilities are rejuvenated. You emerge shinier.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

How can she slap?
This deli tray is unacceptable.
Slam your cock in the fridge.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Florida":

Flat land meets water:
Nothing good can come of any of this. Trapped between scorching sun and horrible people, not even the process of baltimization can help you.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Run screaming toward the nearest living thing and kill it before it does the same to you. Get to anywhere else immediately or strongly consider self-defenestration.
>>
>>17454940

So what became of the situation was me overextending myself to a few people who did not necessarily deserve what I ended up giving them...?
>>
>>17455057
let me guide you brett, how badly do you want this? i can get you a spell.
>>
>>17455076
I'm down to about a 9 out of 10 at this point. :p Do it. DO IT.
>>
>>17455071
>>
>>17455082
I didn't say I would do it for you. I said I can tell you how to do it. Just remember that whatever you throw into the universe comes back at you three-fold. You're going to need to buy supplies
>>
>>17455087
I dont understand the rule of 3?
>>
>>17455087
Oh, I just meant "do it" as in do get the spell.

Thanks for the guidance!
>>
>>17455017
Past present future sounds good
>>
>>17455092
If u kill a dood then 3 of ur doods will be killed in ur base.
>>
>>17455108
Ohhhhhhh
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.