[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whelp.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
My boyfriend and I got a new kitten last week. About three days ago I got her some of those little balls with the bells in them, and I've been getting used to the sound of her swatting them through the kitchen, down the hall, etc.

About ten minutes ago, I heard it from the hallway. I thought nothing of it, but when I looked down, the cat was dead asleep beside me. I literally stared at her as the ball continued to ring around the hall.

My boyfriend and I live alone, and Spooky is our only pet, I have yet to see a single mouse/rat in this house.

I can't see down the hallway because of the house layout; from the angle I'm at, I can see maybe a foot beyond the doorframe, It's coming from the end of the hall and I'm not fucking going to move.

/x/plain this. I'm freaking out.
>>
>>17450014
Auditory hallucination, you got used to hearing it so your brain made a situation for you to hear it again.
>>
>>17450029
I'm still hearing it maybe every 3-5 minutes, and it will last for like 10 seconds. And it's while I'm staring at the cat, knowing that noise should not be happening.

I have no history of any mental disorders except for anxiety and depression, and not the kinds that come with hallucinations.

That just... seems unlikely, to me.
>>
>>17450044
I'd of had a fucking heart attack, but, you're probably just freaking yourself out now.
>>
Blast some serious black metal and run into the room, preferably screaming.
Gotta fight evil with evil.
>>
>>17450044

What seems more unlikely to you? That you are imagining a sound or there is some invisible force playing with your cats toy for no apparent reason? Lets use logic here.
>>
You should quit being such a raging faggot and go check it out.
>>
>>17450029
this
it's like when you're getting text messages out the ass and you get to a point where any time you hear something that sounds slightly like your phone's ring tone your mind registers as it being that exactly, so you hear the ring when you didn't really get a text

your mind's really fucking lazy with taking in new information, and will try its best to base all new sensory information off past experiences
>>
>>17450014
Get a recording.
>>17450029
We don't know that yet. Need to hear a recording.
>>
>>17450256
>Lets use logic here
No, let's get evidence. 99% of all stories on this board are told after-the-fact. If something legitimately paranormal is going on here, we should do everything we can to measure it.
>>
>>17450272
>your mind registers as it being that exactly
The mind is never exacting.
>>
>op tells spooky story
>what is the cat´s name?
>>
You have mice.

/thread
>>
>>17450346
>op is a faggot and doesn't check it out because too busy with his boyfriends dick
>spooky
>>
>>17450014
We have a thread for paranormal pets here. >>17441429
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.