[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I go if I want to find out about legit paranormal stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Xul Solar.jpg (249 KB, 1311x900) Image search: [Google]
Xul Solar.jpg
249 KB, 1311x900
Where do I go if I want to find out about legit paranormal stuff?
I don't mean the creepypastas and rping that goes on here, I mean real magic and rituals that actually work, legitimate monsters, etc.
>>
Are you retarded? Do you actually think any of this is real?
>>
>>17368859
Anything's possible.
>>
>>17368612
Use the mega link.
>>
dig deeper. 4chan is like panning for gold.
>>
>>17370090
>2016
>dig deeper
>4chan

kek
>>
>>17368462
Start with abandoned houses. factories, caves.
Go innawoods, in the places where people encounter with something.
And ask for magic rituals
>>
>>17370086
All of that is creepypasta or RPing, I want the real deal.
>>
>>17368462
>legit paranormal stuff
Keep on dreaming...
>>
>>17370160
There is no real deal.
>>
>>17368859
Why are you here if you don't believe anything?
>>
>>17370193
I just can't accept that.
>>
>>17368462
If you find something, remember to upload the results.
>>
>>17370160
What do you think is a reliable, historical origin, or first instance of creepypasta?

>all of that is...
You didn't read any of it though
>>
>>17370086
There is so much information in that link, it's impossible to know where to start. Riddle me this; what is the best intro text that will enable you to start practicing rituals as quickly and effectively as possible? If you wanted to read something by Crowley, which of his books do you start with? I always hear people make mention of book IV but, logically, wouldn't be better to start with book I?
>>
>>17370513
Liber Null : the psyconaut (or something)
my peter carroll is a good starting place & it suits your preference for low numbers.
>>
>>17370201
I'm not that guy, but I guess you're retarded then.
>>
Lucid Dreaming is 100% real and legit information can easily be found with google, there even is a wikibook (at least a german one) to learn it. After learning lucid dreaming you'll get the wanted access to the desired informations.
>>
>>17371031
>Lucid Dreaming is 100% real

Yes, but it's just vivid, controlled dreaming. It's not paranormal is it?
>>
Troll thread

Sage
>>
If there was an easy and effective route into actual esoterica it wouldn't be magic, it would be quantifiable and reproducible science.
Magic is chaotic by its very definition and the anti-thesis of everything scientific. Now magic doesn't necessarily mean "casting muh fireballs and manifesting muh tulpas". It's just a broad name for phenomena you simply can't take a scientific approach to.

I realize that I may come across as a rambling fucktard so I'll simply wrap this up with this; don't looks for easy ways into the paranormal, there are no such paths.
>>
>>17371054
It's the entry point for what OP searches for.
>>
>>17368462
Read reports of heroic doses of the well known psychedelics, such as psilocybin, LSD and DMT.
>>
>>17368462

well, i can say this to you- if you want to experience things that are beyond your current understanding of reality you'll have to make a change won't you?

Start by becoming more sensitive and you'll begin to see/feel that some things on /x/ are not just creepy bs.

that takes work though, unless you are born sensitive. it takes meditation, astral experiences, a daily practice and drive to increase your sensitivity and understanding of the universe. you must decide. it is a path.

whenever you are ready, it is there, until then scepticism will remain your almighty god

be well
>>
>>17371137
try a heroic ayahuasca dose if you really want to flip your world upside down
>>
>>17368462
If you think we're not legit, leave.
>>
>>17370160

I was going to recommend some stuff to you, but I can see now that it would be a waste of time.

Good luck with your quest for... whatever.
>>
>>17368462
>https://www.change.org/p/vladimir-putin-disclose-all-the-secret-space-programs-and-release-all-the-hidden-technology?recruiter=477550842&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLin#petition-letter
>>
File: huh.gif (546 KB, 245x188) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
546 KB, 245x188
>>17370513
>I always hear people make mention of book IV but, logically, wouldn't be better to start with book I?
>>
File: 1396141764557.jpg (59 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
1396141764557.jpg
59 KB, 690x720
>>17370160
RPing is the realest deal you will ever get.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.