[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ination General, Skellington edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: CDskelly.gif (395 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CDskelly.gif
395 KB, 500x500
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous Residence:
>>17327737
>>
File: tumblr_ljobwp3wfa1qj0wero1_400.png (193 KB, 398x505) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljobwp3wfa1qj0wero1_400.png
193 KB, 398x505
anyone doing readings in the new thread?
>>
Brent
Tallish, brown hair, hazel eyes
NY/PA
Male Sagittarius
General/future/love reading, please and thank you
>>
>>17331813
looks like a no :(
>>
>>17331721
I work at a petrol station. Days, nights, weekends; I'm sort of like a minuteman for them. Love my job.
>>17331734
There's a void in your energy, like something was there but has been ripped out. Your either unable to heal it, or refuse to do so. It's hindering your ability to function properly in day to day life. Look into fixing this, it'll only get worse if left alone.
>>17331742
This energy you're fixated on is one that would meld quite easily with your own. However, you shouldn't chase this. I say this because your energy's nature is to give, and usually this would be fine. However, to do this via long distance, you'll lose more than you'll ever get, which will ultimately leave you unfulfilled and frustrated. Focus on developing yourself; your energy is crying out for development.
>>17331754
I need to move. The moment I slow down, I feel myself draining of energy and will. "A rolling stone gathers no moss"
>>17331770
Your finances are going to remain stable for a while. The path ahead was flat and very little obscured it. Now is the time to set into motion a budget, as you'll have a good reoccurring amount of expenses. Put a little aside during this good fortune period; >>17331819
all good things come to an end
>>17331819
That's a doozy of a query to laden me with. The problem is, our energies don't really fall into our categories of masculine or feminine. More often we embody traits from both groups. I get why you're confused, your energy is very middle ground. I have no idea what to recommend apart from "do you really need to subscribe to one group? If it's pretty/cute/handsome/ then fuck it! If you love them, date them." I think you're thinking too hard on this darling.
>>
So is the person posting above me a reader or not? I'm in serious need of a legit reader
>>
>>17331916
Hello again

Nick
Last reading said pragmatic, which I agree with. Mainly introverted. Kind of feel like I'm breaking out of my shell a bit again
Tall, dark hair brown eyes
CA
How will my travel and financial plans turn out?
>>
>>17331927
That's up to you man.
>>17331933
Hey man, glad to hear you're breaking out. You have much to offer to those around you.
Give me a second, reading now
>>
>>17331982
I'm that guy that keeps trying to get a reading and then going to sleep when you ask for more information!
>Matt
>22
>Live in Tennessee, average height ginger with long hair, playing guitar at the moment and watching The Shining.

I have a two part query, if that's cool. I had a long term relationship end recently due to my stubbornness and some other factors out of my control. My first question is whether she will come back or not. I really do think she is the love of my life and I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to just let her go. We were together for five years. The second part is, will I find someone new? This question is basically whether I should move on or not, either permanently or during the interim period she is getting herself together. If you need to know about her, she's about 5"5', hair is currently dyed reddish, and is probably sleeping right now.
>>
File: 182937912864.png (400 KB, 508x337) Image search: [Google]
182937912864.png
400 KB, 508x337
>>17331916
i don't know if your up for one more but i would like a love reading if you wouldn't mind.

anthony
tall, average build, black hair brown eyes
california
my smile, i guess. it's the only thing i really get complimented on.

my parents had a bad divorce when i was a kid and since then i have been against relationships. i've recently found religion and asked god to guide me in my life and have suddenly been stricken with infatuation for a woman that i've seen most of my adult life but never really considered before and am certain i have no chance with. even now i am skeptical for being suddenly lovestruck after being so against it and i still think relationships are not for me. more importantly, i have no idea why i'm suddenly so head over heels for the woman in question because i've never actually spoken to her and know nothing about her personally to warrant such feelings. I'm pretty sure this is different from lust because the nature of the pangs in my chest and honestly i'm a little afraid. should i even bother pursuing the relationship?
>>
>>17331982
Why have i been stalked and harassed for the past years? Should i still go on this year trip?
>>
Will I win the 20 mil lotto? Still, worth the money getting the ticket to pretend. Serious though, if you say yes and I get it right, I'll come back to /x/ and cry.
>>
>>17332065
Will you share some?
>>
>>17332073
Might be fun to do a "correctly guess something and win" game with /x/
>>
>>17332100
Nice. :D
>>
>>17332034
You live in Germoney or sweden or a place with a lot of sketchy people?
>>
>>17332110
No

And i ain't joking
>>
>>17331916
Thank you :)
>>
>>17331916
Check your emails~!
>>
>>17332115
If you live in the US you should buy a freedom I mean gun.
Also whats your age?
>>
>>17331982
Ever get an answer for the read? It's been a while
>>
Will I one day have sex with my current partner?
>>
So sorry everyone; one thing after the other just kept popping up. Byproduct of my living quarters
>>17331933
Financial plans were very iffy. It seems it hinges on several energies, and thus made it all but impossible to garner anything.

Your trip however...the path you take won't be the one you planned. You destination remains the same, but the trip will take several unexpected turns. Make the most of these events as they'll lead you to places you wouldn't normally traverse.
>>17332013
>Matt
A very good, strong name.
Your energies are tied together extremely tight. There are strings that connect you two that won't break, and even now remain strong. The love you two once shared won't die, but that doesn't mean it's meant to be. There are several types of love, and just because it started as one type, doesn't mean it can't evolve into something else.
>>17332023
This emotion you feel isn't your own, but hear me out. Whatever feelings you've developed for this woman are a direct result of some energy healing the wound in your soul. It is filling the void, and stitching itself to your energy. Think of it as a symbiotic parasite.
>>17332034
Details?
>>
Anyone helping with reading?
>>
>>17332351

Hey empath. You're bogged down tonight it looks like so no worries if you don't get to me

Jim
Brown hair, hazel eyes. Don't like faking stuff, tend to have nerdy interests, love Japanese culture, loves spirituality although I'm a bit directionless on that front. Not very talkative usually but very sincere and authentic.

Eh, do you see a change coming in my love life in some form, or a specific woman, if you can spot something like that? If you need some feelers, can you tell me if this woman Sarah is worth talking to? She seems like an interesting girl but things could get awkward with another person or two, but only on a trivial level at worst
>>
>>17332351
>>17332382

Northwest Indiana for a location
>>
File: Sako.jpg (27 KB, 445x791) Image search: [Google]
Sako.jpg
27 KB, 445x791
>>17332351
My snake escaped recently, given the last time she ate I have about 2 weeks to find her and I have no reason to think she left the house. Is there anything you can tell me about my odds of getting her back? (Her name is Sako if that helps I have no idea how divination works)
>>
>>17332351
I kind of expect these trips to have an element of adapting to the unseen so that's nothing new. Makes me wonder. Would this be like something that happens there, something on the way or something that makes me have to shift my plans beforehand? Or should I just generally be ready for things to change?
>>
>>17332430
It feels like unexpected side-trips. Like, your path is set, then you stumble off to the side, off the path, and continue on through the brush until you reach the path again.
>>17332382
I don't see any energies melding with yours, but I feel there are opportunities outside of love to be gained from the energies around you. I say follow your gut.
>>17332397
I...have no idea how to react to this. If there's someone who can do remote viewing I'd say hit them up. Have you tried looking near your hot water system? That's where most snakes escape to
>>
File: images-26.jpg (31 KB, 373x394) Image search: [Google]
images-26.jpg
31 KB, 373x394
Read the shit out of me senpai desus
>>
>>17332446
Thanks senpai, I'll check into that. (Both the remote viewer and the water heater)
>>
>>17332446
That sounds...Possibly infuriating but no more than my trips usually are. At least with some good points. Did it seem like there was more than one trip successful?
>>
If any reader can pick this post up.
Im told Im heading towards a new beginning. What does divination say its going to be?
>>
>>17332397
Flour!

scatter some flour around the edges of the room, like along the baseboard, and across doorways. Snakes like to travel along the corners. They'll hopefully leave a trail through the flour and youll be able to find them.
>>
>>17332484
Upside down 5 or swords and upsidedown 10 of cups

Means divorce or something, idk
>>
>>17332499
Im not married and im single.
>>
>>17332506
Well positive changes of negative family issues or something idk
>>
>>17332351
Thanks for doing these readings Empath, sounds like you have a busy life right now.

>Samantha
>Tall slender and pale with green eyes and dirty blonde hair
>Patient

I've been having visions a lot lately while practicing ancestral magic. I've mostly been focused on my Parisian witchcraft line and I'm afraid I might be tapping into power that's a bit to strong and negative for me. Any advice, or perhaps a general love reading?
>>
>>17332491
>use flour lol!

Yeah that should work.
>>
>>17332514
Always busy, but that wasn't the reason tonight. (I live in an apartment complex. There's a couple who domestics quite often, I interject myself because the woman often beats/attacks the man)
>reading: advice
You energy has untapped potential, and is brimming with potential. I suggest working on developing this. Your natural ambitious nature will be a great asset to you in this goal.
>strong negative power
This is troubling, I've never seen an energy that's taken on a solid physical form. Closest I've seen is fluid shifting form that changes constantly. But there was a dark, black energy of a very distinct form looming over yours, spindly arms tipped with claws that hung like knives held by strings above your head. It was grinning. Really unnerving.
>general love reading
>tall, slender, pale, green eyes, dirty blonde, patient
You'll find a handsome and wise Empath who you will fall head over hells for.

But in all seriousness, sensing any energies around you whilst that figure is there was next to impossible. It's both looming, but also engulfing around you, poised to strike.
>>
>>17332564
And I forgot my trip. I post on /fit/ as well and they have serious triphate when I forget to take it off
>>
>>17332569
Just thought I should have popped in and said hello to you. I'm glad to see you're kicking about and well. How are you doing?
>>
>>17332571
Well well aren't you a sight for sore eyes! I've missed you, what happened to you on Skype? You just disappeared one day.
>>
>>17332539
it will!
>>
>>17332564
Yikes, domestic situations can be quite taxing, you sound like a really great neighbor though to intervene and help out where most don't want to get involved.

>Negative power reading
Funny enough your description fits with the visions I got while trying to shine a light on it. I've been waking up with claw marks and bruising and have frequently found myself in the presence of entities that like to throw shit around my house. Really get's annoying.

>Will fall head over hells for
>hells

Ahaha. Sorry for exposing you to it, it's been a rather tedious battle trying to shake this one.

Thank you for the read Empath. I hope you have a good night.
>>
File: IMG_1297 (2).jpg (93 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297 (2).jpg
93 KB, 480x640
>>17331808
The witch hunts were not evil. The witch hunts were in accordance with God's law. Don't decieve yourselves.

These threads aren't paranormal. Begone.
>>
Would someone do a reading for me please?
>>
>>17332539
>>17332582
Yeah, I have a ring of malted milk mix around the fridge, it looks like I'm trying to protect it from ghosts or something.
>>
>>17332600
They just consider witches as hidden an another religion and fight with them.
Also, God's word have Three Saint Wizards, so difference between wizard-craft and witch-craft minor. Also, evil words about witches was written into decrepit part of the Bible, near with words denying eat pork, compel wear a beard, and compel eat only cosher food.
>>
Female
Why is D reaching out to me? Why is P not?
>>
>>17332575
I'm definitely a sight for sore eyes, not going to lie or deny that one there! I was honestly a tad bit worried about you disappearing yourself. I had to go through two or three Skype accounts, and now I settled onto this one.

I'd rather not post my Skype here for reasons, but if you'd pop into the IRC or something I can post it there.
>>
Sarah
Average height, dirty blonde, blue (lately tired) eyes
Is the reason I'm feeling sick lately a symptom of something physical or all in my head?
>>
Hiyo~ was wondering if i may have a general reading along with two question at the end...
>name:Dominic
>height:5'8"
>Zodiac sign: Aquarius
>Description: Quiet, over weight, Dark hair and eyes, plastic smile.

Well, today i turn 19, i was wondering if this year had anything good or bad in-store for me... if you guys can do stuff like that?

also i was wondering if my energy is compatible with others at all. thank you
>>
>>17332600
Deuteronomy 13 was the quoted scripture used during the Papal inquisitions and subsequent witch hunts. This scripture was used in condemning Joan D'Arc to death. Later she would be called a saint by the same institution that allowed for her to burn.

Deuteronomy is considered by most theoligist, as questionable, especially when in the context of the witch hunts.

As long as you serve God, and seek salvation only from him, I see no reason to condemn a "witch" who follows God with the gifts he gave her to do so.
>>
>>17332569

Hello. Hope I'm doing this right.
>Ewa
>short, light brown hair, gray eyes
>saw a fox through my window a few minutes ago
>eastern europe
Am I possessed by something or is it just my personality and there's not much I can do
>>
>>17332592
I can't help it. I hate seeing people taken advantage of. Poor guy, he truly loves her.
I'm not gonna lie, that reading gave me all sorts of chills. My previous advice stands; work on developing your strength. Until then, I'd dare say to look at shielding your energy from this entity.

Haha nice spot. I'm forever posting little slip ups in my readings that I read back and shake my head at. Still, youe energy was lovely and you sound like a darling. I don't need to do a reading to know there's a lucky guy on your horizon.
>>17332627
That's fine Io, you don't need to explain yourself, much less to me haha. My Skype still remains mrayner225, feel free to re-add me if you want. No pressure though, I'm just happy knowing you're okay and kicking.
>>17332631
>>17332666
Doing now. One second.
>>
>>17332632
>>17332708
can i have one aswell?
>>
>>17332708
Hi! I'd appreciate a reading if you're still doing them.
>>
>>17332708
Brenna
long red hair, blue-grey eyes
canada

Am i spending my energy on the right career path? Or should I switch to my other passion?
>>
>>17332631
you're right to think somethings up, your energy is very weak and being fed off of. Some event has left you vulnerable and an energy has made itself a little best inside your own; eating you from the inside out. You need to burn out this pest. Get excited, get motivated, find something that gets your blood pumping and focus a good deal of your time and effort to it. The more you get excited and motivated by this goal, the brighter you will shine and in turn burn out this parasite.
>>17332666
Your energy reminds me of those old 90s gobstoppers; there's several layers, each contained within another. You've got 4 distinct layers of energy. All of them are yours (I think), but they're so different it's hard to be sure. I didn't sense any outside energy at work, so I don't believe you possessed.
>>
>>17332716
The path ahead of you twists and Turns dramatically in points. There will be rough times but strength will be gained in spades. Steel yourself.

No energy is incompatible with everyone. Energies meld in multiple way; love, friendship, mutual hatred, etc. Yours is no different. You'll find the people who meld with you. Might be a year, might be a day, hell could be a decade. But it will happen
>>17332717
While I maintain consciousnesses, sure.
>>17332722
Very hard to read. Way too much interferences. Try me again later in the week once things have developed/changed.
>>
>>17332708
Gotcha. Still can't help but to throw an explanation or two here and there. I added ya back with the most obvious message that it's me.

And yeah, it's good to see that you're kicking about just fine and all. Don't drain yourself out too much with readings, because damn you're going at it like crazy.
>>
>>17332777
if you're still doing readings I need some help.
Nakea
longish blue pink hair, green/yellow eyes
Canada

I want to know what the cards see for the future because my whole life is in a hole right now and I don't know if i'm going to be given any opportunities to climb out of it at all.
>>
>>17332777
Thanks.
Aaron
England
Blonde hair, blue eyes, beard, tall
Play music, read a lot, love movies

How will my trip overseas go?
>>
>>17332777
Thank you empath, but is there anyway i could diverge my path from these dramatic turns? i would if possible like a quiet year, or is this pre-written into me?
>>
>>17332784
That's because you're a sweetie. Nothing just yet.

Thanks. I've actually lost a lot of emotional baggage that kept me constantly drained, that's why I have a well of energy I can devote to the lovey people here.
>>17332792
You'll find support in the smallest of places. An energy, tiny in size but great in strength will lend support to you in the near future. This hole isn't just something you pop on out of. It'll take sweat and tears, but if your conviction doesn't waver, you will come out on top.
>>17332798
As far as I can tell, your trip will be pleasant and enjoyable. 2 energies you've never met will cross yours and remain close in those coming days. They're good energies, treat them right and your kindness will be returned.
>>
>>17332813
NOTHING is written in stone, and even those that are, conviction and force of will can erode even the most stubborn of prophecies. If you want it badly enough, you can make it happen. The human will is a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>17332818
Thank you!
>>
>>17332818
Ah, I see, I see. Well, knowing you far too well, you'll probably just keep going at it until you're drained out. But yer doing a great job, so I'm not going to say anything. Still good to see you, at least it's a nice change of pace from the usual readers that just come and go and disappear, never to be seen again. And in general, nice to see ya.

I am almost tempted to ask for a reading myself, but eh, I already know how I'm doing in that regard. It'll probably be something along the lines of ''tired, exhausted and very tired''.

btw, it's Seht.
>>
>>17332836
Haha yea. I tend to overstate my endurance, then just plop off without warning. It's good to be back in all honesty.

Tell you what, hit me up tomorrow, I have a few days off work and I'll do a private one just for you. I've been experimenting with trance readings.

Added
>>
HOLA /DIV/, COMO ESTA?

Who wants a love reading~?! Doing just a few; maximum of three. I'm ignoring queries such as "what do you see in my love life", or "should i talk to her".

Reply with:
>name/alias
>gender
>query

If there's another party involved, provide their name/alias and gender, too.
>>
>>17332823
Thank you again empath have a good day.
>>
Reading.
No love requests. Everything else is fine, even political stuff or group analysis.
>>
>>17332856
Political stability of the Australian Government
>>
>>17332849
Inka
Female
What happens if I'll go for I?
>>
>>17332867
>>17332874
Alright lasses, be back in ~20 minutes.

Lurk around~ ^_^.
>>
>>17332849
Not sure if this one goes under 'what do you see in my love life'.

Straight male
C
Am I going to have a relationship soon?
>>
>>17332849
Andrew
Male
Cancer

Dont feel comfortable posting her name but if you pick me up you should be able to figure it out.

Will we ever meet again? All I do is think about her and now shes in my dreams. Ive never felt this way before.
>>
>>17332849
Blue
Female
Is my current partner able to be my life partner? Will we have sex one day?

They are male , and let's call them, "boring"
>>
>>17332861
Perfect, as I don't know shit about them. It will be an unprejudiced reading.
#
Very well then: 1. (right now) Peace, 2. Science, 3.Suppression, 4.Knight of Wands----------5.The Devil, 6. Luck, 7. Failure

The Australian Government prospers in peace, bases it's rule on (seemingly) rational arguments. They try not to seem soulless but in fact their stance is very passive, they are guided and leadership is not real. Acting strong where there is no strenth. Suppression of knowledge is apparent and this is doing damage to them in future, it is likely for them to lose credibility.
Australian government should instead be interested in its own interests, make changes happen. Not only rational arguments should be discussed, luck should be a factor as in try out something new even if you struggle.

What is needed: Country is going to shit, the world needs to know. You need the failure for a new start. Fear is needed, it is a human emotion. Your Government needs to be scared of you.

As you might already guess: The situation is not as stable as it seems and your politicians are spineless. They should fear you but instead oppression of opinion is present. Suggested path tells me that there needs to be a big chunk of luck and change.
>>
>>17332924
To sum it up: Your government is not independent, your people aren't seeing it and this might go on for a long time.
>>
>>17332887
>>17332902
Deleted the first one cuz I thought I was meant to put a name for the partner and their gender in
>>
>>17332924
That more or less sums it up. We're going to crash and burn soon. It'll be interesting to watch.
>>
>>17332953
Circumspection is indicated for Australia's future even though the present is disappointing. Don't give up, it's not all black and grey ;)
>>
>>17332902
Current Situation: 2 of Wands (Reversed)
You / Him / Union Significator: 4 of Wands (Reversed) / The Magician / 3 of Wands (Reversed)
His Short-Term Intentions with You (Ostensible / True): Knight of Swords (Reversed) / The Chariot
His Long-Term Intentions with You (Ostensible / True): 6 of Cups (Reversed) / Knight of Wands (Reversed)
What The Relationship Needs: The Hermit
Projected Short / Long-Term Outcome: 10 of Wands / King of Wands (Reversed)

Wew, lots of reversed wands over here pointing their staves at you. Are you a fire sign, by any chance? Alright, I'm going to be completely straightforward here: you seem to be the problem in this relationship. Let's start with this - you have no ground to stand on, and your heart is tied up; while he's way more grounded and capable of thinking logically.

You're akin to a free bird flying around looking for food, while he's more of the staying in his comfy nest type. Emotionally speaking, your approach is that of an irrational, fire-y nature, and to simply put this in a few words: you're quite confused, he's not.

Now, let's take a look at his intentions with you. In the short-term, we see the reversed Knight of Swords in the ostensible position, and The Chariot in the true position.

(cont.)
>>
>>17332902
>>17333011
(cont.)

This two together tells us one thing: he's trying to meet you where you are. You're moving way too fast here, lass; he needs some time to catch up to your fire-y nature, and if he does not succeed in this, he's going to start doubting himself and eventually bail on his horse, much like the reversed Knight of Wands.

What this relationship sorely needs is reflected in The Hermit. Ask yourselves, without prejudice, what both of you are prepared to do and give to each other in order to end this period of stagnation and uncertainties; most of which is coming from your side.

Moving on, the projected outcome for short-term is one of my favorite cards to see in this position - the 10 of Wands, telling ye everything will be fine. However, with the King of Wands in the long-term position, I must caution you to not let your fire-y nature lead the relationship astray.

Ball's in your court, lass. Don't kick it too hard if you like this lad much.
>>
>>17333011
>>17333017
I understand thank you
>>
Fuck off, roleplaying cancer
>>
File: il_340x270.425662311_lwdt.jpg (31 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.425662311_lwdt.jpg
31 KB, 340x270
>>17333066
>>
>>17332874
Short one. I'm (>>17332849) off to have fun on Tinder after this. ^_^,

Current Situation: Queen of Wands (Reversed)
You: 2 of Pentacles, Page of Cups (Reversed), The World (Reversed)
Him: 8 of Wands, The Fool (Reversed), Ace of Swords (Reversed)
Advice: Page of Swords
Projected Outcome: Ten of Pentacles

Alright, this is very straightforward.

I see lots of hesitation coming from your side. Eh, he's the one coming after you fiercely, isn't he? You're unsure what to make of this and his advances, and he may come across as petulant to you at times. The advice card here, the Page of Swords, suggests that you should look at this situation more and observe better.

With this, I don't recommend making a move or accepting his gestures right away; you need more time to think this through. The projected outcome reflected in the Ten of Pentacles shows us completion and abundance: a family, if you will. Lass, I think this person might just be a life-long partner for you. This is literally one of the best cards to see in the outcome position in a love/relationship reading.

So, all things considered - give this more time and let the situation unfold while you -observe-.
>>
Brandon love
5'5
230lbs
brown hair and eyes
newportnews,va
here's a pic of something I like
Will I get out of parents house soon or get a car?
>>
File: TiAT7aC.jpg (39 KB, 249x191) Image search: [Google]
TiAT7aC.jpg
39 KB, 249x191
>>17333082
>Tinder
>>
File: kv9em3a0.jpg (9 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
kv9em3a0.jpg
9 KB, 242x208
>>17333123
It's good fun.
>>
>>17332744
it's
>>17332666
Thanks. But does that mean I'm insane in some way?
>>
Ezekiel
Gemini
Mates ex is coming onto me on a new fucking level, should I get in?
Sydney if it's relevant at all.
Thanks!
>>
Sean
Scorpio

Should I enter therapy or something? I thought I'd be less depressed after all this time
>>
Oscar
Libra

I think the dust has settle a little bit, can someone give a general reading for the next couple of weeks/months, my life could have potentially changed completely this last weekend so I would like to know what can I expect in short run, thanks in advance reader
>>
>>17332856
General read please
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 576x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 576x391
Linas
Male
Libra
General reading please
>>
>>17332856
Should I try weed again or is it just not for me?
>>
>>17333490
The tower.
Well it can help you get out of a set structure of mind if you are having problems with that but generally speaking it is likely to cause some form of change. Just find out if you want to embrace or not by taking some smaller tokes or just never embrace by building up tolerance over time. Moderation is great, always be aware of what you are smoking senpai.
>>
Chris
Aquarius
Male
General reading, if possible, please
>>
>>17332856
Should I stick with my current job despite my misgivings and their apathy, or should I cut my losses and start sending my resume out?
>>
Paula
Female
Scorpio
I will like health and career/studies related reading please. Thank you in advance!
>>
Are there any readers around?

-J
>>
Any readers around?
>>
>>17333759
I'd rather try checking if it is what you like to do and if your talents could provide you with a better job. I hate to influence such a big decision of yours via the internet.

I am asking for a second affirmation that you want my advice.
>>
>>17333811
>>17333824
Yep. But I am tired of love readings.
>>
>>17333842
I dont want a love reading, I need some guidance into what path should I really take or what actions should I take.
>>
>>17333847
Go on...
>>
>>17333849
Well, exactly that. What path should I take to feel how I want to feel, and to become the person that I want to become(that is, feeling and being pretty fucking great), will I achieve that If I follow my career plan, moving to a new place by myself , will I flower? or is there some other action I can take to achieve that?

I'm marco, 23 years old, gemini, male(if it helps you)
>>
>>17333826
I used to like it, but they keep adding more responsibilities and when I ask for help I am denied or pulled off my job to help somewhere else even though my work is piling up. I took the position because I thought by now they would have accommodated the pay increase I asked, and that I would've trained someone else due my tasks when I am not at work. Neither has happened, I am stressed, I've been emotionally upset at work because of this. They placate but never come through. I honestly wish I never told them yes, and have been inquiring at work if I could transfer out of my position. Problem is, I am the only one trained in that position, so I feel the only way they would let me out is if I leave the company entirely.
>>
>>17333860
Hi, Marco.I see. You are confused right now trying to do things unconventionally. You will have to let go of some of your dreams if you continue to follow the path you are on. It might end up really weird, Cards were: Failure, Princess of Cups, The Moon

Better path: Find love in your life, feel love in your life, love what you do and do what you love. You may be an eccentric person but who gives a shit how many friends gather around you? Concentrate on what you like, who you like even. This will lead to you getting to know all aspects of your own chacater, be wiser and more prosperous.

Things can only get better now, can't they? ;)
>>
>>17333868
Well. You are a needed man, it seems. Use this to strengthen your position, demand what is rightfully yours.
Seems a raise is on the table, maybe a promotion. Don't let them fuck you in the ass, there is plenty of other companies out there.

This was not the cards, it was my personal opinion. I can read the cards for specific details, though.
The cards say that your current path will lead you to (Card : The Star) wich could mean literally anything but definitely says you will be wiser in the end. Your current failure will not be the end of it all, you know.
You should even try to find peace with your situation, maybe lay back and see what happens. Use all opportunities you see. Watch closely.
>>
>>17333882
the only dreams I have right now are being happy again. I do want to vibrate love and emanate love. I do have other wants, like being succesful in my music and stuff, and yes I do want to have at least a good batch of friends again(not so much now). are those the dreams you think I should give up?

So that means just focus on my career, and everything will be in place right?
>>
>>17333902
Thank you, I really appreciate the feed back and advice. I've been fighting this for months so several supervisors know my issues, but the company is cheap and wants to hold off hiring extras till the last minute.
I will try to clear my head more and look at this more objectively and with less bias. A family member stated that I should just do what I can, not worry about it(I would love to learn how to), and let them deal with it.
>>
File: awakening.png (863 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
awakening.png
863 KB, 1366x768
C-Cordivae-senpai where [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>17333912
No that is not said. If you do what you love (wich is most likely music) that will be the best you can do to improve it all. If it is a hobby, fine - if it leads to fame, even better. But do not destabilise the foundation of the house you are building by quitting work.
It seems your situation is not bad, you just need to find love. In what ever way possible. So, what could you do to improve that part? Think...
>>
May i ask for a reading?
C.
Dark hair gemini
Future love reading
>>
This week, a plane may go down by "accident."
>that will be like the Malaysian Airlines..
Show the Oracle...
Have a good week /x/
Ashe!
>>
>>17333981

I hope thats a very fucking big 'may'. Whats up with Malaysia and planes crashing lately.
derailing though sorry
>>
>>17333526
The thing is that I had a terrible panic attack and thought i was gonna die and then for some time I had some fucked up moments. I'm scared that this time it'll have some pernament effects but I want to try it again so bad
>>
>>17333990
It's not in Malaysia, is "alike" the same hide situation
>>
>>17333991
Do it lightly and make it more a way of augmenting your afternoon rather than a ritual in mind expansion. Be aware of what grade of shit you are smoking, you may have been given top tier shit which you aren't ready for.
>>
>>17333995
And one day I'll be a true 420 blunt smoker? Because I really liked the first high and just like the ritual. Thank you for the advice hope I'll not end up being schizo
>>
>>17333995
>>17334018
Also my mom told me she had the same panic attack shit. I'm afraid that the "change" means I will to some sort of a hospital for mentally fucked or shit
>>
Anyone doing readings at the moment?
>>
>>17333995
>smoking weed
>doing magic
that's a one way ticket to fucked up mental states
>>
>>17334033
My mother had similar things but im not reacting that way. Just test is all I'll say
>>17334047
Yes often times people can default to taking some drugs in as getting new highs rather than a pick me up. Each new high seems like a new level of initiation if you try to use drugs as a magic system without anything else guiding you in your practices.
>>
>>17334033
Also yeah, never experiment. You can really fuck yourself up. just try to use it as a pick me up at certain points and don't smoke much. the person you smoked with may have been trying to fuck with you by giving you shit out of your league, so just try to find a contact willing to sell low grade shit you can smoke a fair amount of without getting shot in your face by the high.
>>
>>17334075
Can you pull some cards for me senpai?
i just want to know if should get this thing over and be done with it or wait more
>>
Morning /div/
No readings just yet, but I may take some later in the day.
>>
>>17334081
Juggle some thoughts around to see if you can get in mind the best way to deal with it first and then do it. Lower the butthurt.
7 sowrds
strength
justice
>>
>>17334075
Thank you for all the advice. Will report the outcome if I'll catch you again around /div/. All of the best to you, take care senpai
>>
>>17334098
Also please do be aware of any anxiety conditions when you go in.
>>
>>17334102
>>17332891
Never got one, its cool if you cant
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>17334102
What do you mean?
>>
>>17334193
if you have an anxiety disorder do not expect a good time when you get hyper awareness to new feelings until you can normalize it.
>>17334132
sorry i put the divination stuff up for now
>>
Get your reading in real time @ https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfKzFsri
>>
>>17334200
I don't have any mental illness as far as I'm aware and I think I'm in pretty normal state of mind. That one bad trip just scared me
>>
>>17334225
Lets just hope you understand yourself well enough lad. Also getting scared will make it worse, just lift yourself up into the seeming absurdity introduced to you. Yes though smoking can change the model of your mind bby.
>>
>>17334233
Thank you masta
>>
>>17334096
Welp, I just wants this to end.
The reading seems to lean toward the action side more.
>>
>>17334242
When taking action, keep in mind the Justice card. Too often someone acts and later regrets it, or doesn't act and regret it.

Take a step back and analyze the situation, to better look at what's actually causing the problem.
>>
>>17334205
Who is giving them?
>>
>>17331808
kill yourself
>>
anyone still reading

Jas
Male
Sagitarrius

Am I in the right path? Where is my life taking me?
>>
>>17334205
>>17334205

Who should I PM there
>>
>>17334205
Fuck off with your stupid app download
>>
>>17334018
Fuck off. Actually being "schizo" is way fuckin better than being you. I am your conscious. Fuck off, I got work to do.
>>
>>17334337
Continue eating your anal warts you jizz guzzlin rat
>>
Merkel goes to buy fish at Galeries Lafayette every second Friday. Her car parks at Französische Straße corner Friedrichstraße and a bodyguard follows her downstairs. Inside it's crowded with a lot of corners and people. She's very kind and patient with people and will gladly shake your hands if you want to meet her.
>>
>>17333347
Any readers around, please take mine
>>
pleeeease read me
i want to know of bad things!
>>
File: 1453412205275.jpg (27 KB, 481x321) Image search: [Google]
1453412205275.jpg
27 KB, 481x321
>>17331808
This skeleton thread is lacking skeletons.

I can fix that.
>>
File: 1454031585581.gif (1 MB, 360x198) Image search: [Google]
1454031585581.gif
1 MB, 360x198
>>17335936
>>
File: 1454044422515.jpg (65 KB, 655x655) Image search: [Google]
1454044422515.jpg
65 KB, 655x655
>>17335940
>>
File: 1453511708248.jpg (26 KB, 352x370) Image search: [Google]
1453511708248.jpg
26 KB, 352x370
>>17335945
>>
File: 1453430465966.png (1019 KB, 865x449) Image search: [Google]
1453430465966.png
1019 KB, 865x449
>>17335951
>>
File: 1453589075072.jpg (613 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1453589075072.jpg
613 KB, 1360x768
>>17335956
>>
File: 1453432224938.gif (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453432224938.gif
206 KB, 500x500
>>17335960
>>
File: 1453413336923.jpg (148 KB, 776x518) Image search: [Google]
1453413336923.jpg
148 KB, 776x518
>>17335963
>>
File: 1453451708391.jpg (75 KB, 331x427) Image search: [Google]
1453451708391.jpg
75 KB, 331x427
>>17335965
>>
File: 1453683742358.png (243 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1453683742358.png
243 KB, 500x282
>>17335968
>>
File: 1453633702578.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1453633702578.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>17335972
Yes. Fuck you.

About me: White, skinny, no flesh, enjoys dark crypts and quicksand
>>
>>17335981

no
>>
File: 1453413408566.jpg (193 KB, 933x356) Image search: [Google]
1453413408566.jpg
193 KB, 933x356
>>17335982
>Pic related.
>>
File: 1453632657933.gif (995 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1453632657933.gif
995 KB, 499x374
>>17335984
>>
>>17335984

nah
>>
File: 1453679966946.png (253 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1453679966946.png
253 KB, 500x455
>>17335991
>>
File: 1453422174681.gif (523 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453422174681.gif
523 KB, 500x281
>>17335995
>>
File: helleton.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
helleton.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
2spoopy4me

Hey, anyone want 3 card readings from spoopy thoth deck?

Please tell your name and ask a question
>>
File: 1453538426446.gif (45 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453538426446.gif
45 KB, 200x200
>>17336002
>>
File: 1453704421211.jpg (158 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1453704421211.jpg
158 KB, 900x675
>>17336006
>>
>>17336006
I am Brenna and I want to know what the next sad moment of my life will be?
>>
File: 1449771323869.jpg (271 KB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1449771323869.jpg
271 KB, 788x872
>>17336006
Heck yeah I do.

S
What good will come out of leaving my boyfriend? He's just not doing it for my heart anymore, but I'm also really nervous to go ahead and do it.

If you're not down to do a reading like that, just a general would be okay.
>>
>>17336006
Oscar
My crush seemed to have already someone else , fuck me.
Can I get a general?
>>
>>17336006

what's up orgodemir? my name is uh...oh shit just call me ashley or something. i'd like to know what life will be like in the next few months? if that's too general then...well i don't know i'll think of something else
>>
>>17336006
>Samantha
>Will there be a change in the future of my awareness?
>>
>>17336006
Jason
What does the next year of my life hold for me?
>>
>>17336006
Oscar how are things going to be in the next days please I'm dying to know
>>
>>17336006
Sean
Should I give up on this one girl that I'm into?
>>
>>17336006
Jas
Where is my path leading/taking me?
>>
>>17336083
sorry I'm late, I was too spooped by skeletons
ok you seem safe Brenna.
13 cards deep: 5 of swords, Failure

>>17336087
OH WOE
mr skeltal, will you spare me for a reading? Thank you mr. skeltal
Prince of Disks, Wealth, Emperor
I see good fortune, stability, plenty of calcium and strong bones.
Thank you mr. skeltal

>>17336097
about your crush: hanged man
yeah, fuck you
general: Empress, Valour, Dominion. Maybe a new waifu turn up?

>>17336099
Ashley of the dubs, I can read you for 10 months starting march: 3)Empress, 4)Defeat, 5)Victory, 6)Hermit, 7)Ace of Swords, 8)Moon, 9)Sun, 10)Priestess, 11)Tower, 12)Power

Year will start with highs and lows, becomes really intense and climactic at end, net gain this year.

>>17336105
Samantha, a change: Abundance, Success, Happiness. I didn't really understand your question, but it is a positive answer.

>>17336107
Actually Jason, can I have your birthday?
>>
>>17336162

intense and climatic in a bad way? thanks for the reading however
>>
>>17336006
Madison
Is this guy I'm friends with mad at me?
>>
>>17336129
Oscar:
Tues)Prudence, Wed)Tower, Thur)Hierophant, Frid)Devil, Satu)Fool, Sund) Adjustment
It's going to be a ride for you, but next week things go to normal Mond) Ace of Disks, a new beginning

>>17336136
Sean: Strife, Adjustment, The Star
At first I thought "oh R.I.P., but then there was a change of opinion and hope arriving.

>>17336149
Jas:
Abundance, Happiness, The Star
This is so beautiful. There is a flood of positive energy coming your way.
>>
>>17336192
Different Sean.

I'm coming into a small bit of cash soon, hoping it will help me jump start my life, what do the cards say?
>>
>>17336192
Sean here
thanks for the reading man, it's nice to have a bit of hope about it, thank you a lot.
>>
>>17336192
Brent
>>
>>17336162
>>17336107

June 9?
>>
File: 1453957358343.jpg (12 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1453957358343.jpg
12 KB, 236x314
>>17336006
Are you still doing readings? Justin, will I find someone I love who is compatible with me?
>>
>>17336006
Brent
>>
>>17336170
It was really spoopy, maybe a crisis is averted late in the year?

>>17336188
Madison:
Indolence, Dominion, Prince of Swords. I think he is mad, and I think it's somehow unfair.
>>
>>17336162

Gabriel
Should I get with her or just leave it alone?
>>
>>17336223

doesn't really sound like a great rest of the year then
>>
Sorry folks, it's getting late.

>>17336215
I can read from now till June 9
Feb)Prince of Swords, Mar)Queen of Cups, Apr)Virture, May)Truce, June)Death
Next few months less favorable, somewhat slow in action. April very favorable, May good, you're getting one year closer to Death for birthday :3
>>
>>17336223
>I think he is mad
Awe ok :( Don't know why he'd be upset with me.. Are you sure it's related to me somehow?

Thanks for the reading
>>
>>17336247
Haha, thank you.
>>
>>17336162
Dunno if that was a general or the reading about my boyfriendy, but thanks! That was a nice reading to receive.

you may live cuz of this ultra cool reading.
>>
I'll do a few readings if anyone's interested. Give me a query and any information you consider relevant.
>>
>>17336565
Could I have past present future please?
Female
>>
>>17336565
I'm >>17336188
Not fully convinced he's upset because of me.. I haven't done anything. Could you give me any insight?
>>
>>17336565
Present and future reading? Especially regarding my boyfriend? My name is Mindy his name is Garen. I'm honey blonde blue eyes tan, he's brunette blue eyes, I was born in October hes November. Thanks!
>>
>>17336582
In the past I see a feeling of being unable to manifest your will. Maybe it was a lack of motivation dragging you down. A lack of self-control, as well. You felt unbalanced.

In the present you're resisting some kind of change, over-indulging yourself instead of nurturing the things that could help you. It seems like you're holding onto something in the past that's no good for you.

In the future, I see stability of finance and/or wealth. Practicality. Being ready to build towards success. It suggests you'll have to leave something behind to achieve this stability. Don't give up on hope, don't accept a miserable life; work to move forwards and upwards.
>>
>>17336565
Male, taurus, fat, brow skin, curly black hair
Will the friend I currently talk a lot with, be my girlfriend?
>>
>>17336619
Holy shit im not the querent but that describes me to a tee ...
>>
>>17336619
Thank you. Wish I knew what I was holding onto and what change I'm resisting hmm.
>>
>>17336565
Does the guy like me?
I'm in school, he seems interested.
>>
>>17336565
Hello, need a career reading. I'm currently in the crossroads of sorts, between jumping into management in my current company or continue into technical specialty with maybe jumping ship in the next few months. Aquarius, male, 32.
>>
>>17336565
Can you give me some advice for spiritual development?
i feel kinda lost in this regard
>>
>>17336565
Past present future? F/26/BC Virgo
>>
File: Collier-priestess_of_Delphi.jpg (606 KB, 682x1378) Image search: [Google]
Collier-priestess_of_Delphi.jpg
606 KB, 682x1378
>>17336565

How will I do on the meeting on Thursday?
Will I succeed or will I miserably fail?

Can you give me an advice on how to act to get the best result posible?

This could result in doing in a bit of a larger spread, but I can give you a reading in return as a way to say thanks....

Context: Teachers wanted to fail me on a class, but I and made a complain in form of a letter, to see if I could get extra points from some other stuff and approve, blah blah...they sent me an e-mail which said the meeting would be this Thursday....
Thanks...
>>
>>17336600
Where your mind is focused on nurturing a relationship, he's focused on some decision he needs to make. He feels like he's juggling a lot.

I see a lot of negativity on his side. Maybe he's gone through a bad break up? Or it could be echoing his disagreement with you, if you've done something really terrible. There's conflict and heartbreak in there.

It seems like you're trying to move quickly, to push things too fast, and you're not willing to make a compromise yourself.

It seems he could be feeling like he always has to look after you or be your shoulder to cry on or something of that nature. Or just generally feeling burdened.

It's hard to tell what the future holds for your current situation though, or whether he's really mad. You should be more supportive and try to get him to open up to you. But other than that, things will happen of their own accord, for better or worse.

>>17336612
I'm not sure what to tell you. The message isn't very clear right now. I see a lot of dissatisfaction and hoping for things that won't come. If you're waiting for something to happen, you should be more patient, but don't rest all your hopes on it either. Perhaps if you can give me more detail I can better interpret it. Otherwise, I have no idea.
>>
>>17336565
Brent
Male Sagittarius
Tallish, brown hair, and hazel eyes
>>
>>17336669
Alright, thank you. He usually texts me daily, but he hasn't for more than a week now so I've been a bit worried. The thing is, I haven't had a disagreement with him so I find it odd that he's chosen to distance himself. Hopefully it all works out for the best, once again thanks.
>>
>>17336669
>I'm not sure what to tell you. The message isn't very clear right now. I see a lot of dissatisfaction and hoping for things that won't come. If you're waiting for something to happen, you should be more patient, but don't rest all your hopes on it either. Perhaps if you can give me more detail I can better interpret it. Otherwise, I have no idea.

That's strange...! Am I the one hoping, or is he? We're in a long distance relationship right now. One of our friends, Ricky, caused a disturbance and told me things about Garen in an attempt to ruin our relationship... It did, for a while, and it caused a lot of drama... I still haven't told Garen and I'm wondering if I should? Or should i let it go? How, and when? I'm scared he will break up with me if I tell him the truth... I'm just wondering where our relationship is heading... if we're just better off as friends or if he will break up with me if he finds out about Ricky... there's just a lot of drama and secrets between us... I just want everything to be OK...
>>
>>17336565
Did she actually like me at all or was she just giving me an excuse?
Asked a girl out who was doing some medical stuff on me for the hell of it, found out there was some sort of rule against it
>>
>>17336622
Sorry, doesn't look like it to me. I think she's just not interested and not going to be persuaded. You may be risking your relationship by pushing for a relationship. But don't take my word on it; it's better just to ask her about it.

>>17336627
Tarot works in mysterious ways. ;)

>>17336630
A bad habit or mindset; or feelings for a young man who is very charismatic but just plays with you.

>>17336631
He might not be sure yet, but he will be if you make the first move and show him you're interested.

>>17336632
You're excited for a new change, a new spark in your life, but you're someone who's very cautious and protective of what they already have. You shouldn't jump into a choice too quickly just because you want to get it over with.

The cards don't make it clear which choice is better for you. They tell you to act fairly, justly, and don't take advantage of anyone or screw anyone over or it might bite you. Mostly you'll want to be conservative about your choice. Make sure you have all the information.
>>
>>17336565
should i flirt with him?
>>
>>17336565
What does my father think of me? He abandoned my family when I was young and the only time I've seen him since was when my sister died.
>>
>>17336565
is p attracted to me
>>
>>17336705
Ive been thinking of doing just that but I'm a little shy.
Anywho, thank you!
>>
File: 1452213049697.jpg (211 KB, 750x1118) Image search: [Google]
1452213049697.jpg
211 KB, 750x1118
I'm back, taking maybe three or four tinight.
I don't give the most specific readings, I don't read tarot, I've just always been able to see images, smell smells and hear sounds relating to a person's intimate life, root problems, and warnings for them. I can dig my visions for certain answers, but they tend to be fuzzed the more I dig.
I tire out pretty quickly when I do this, so let's get the show on the road.

I'll need your sex, age, general things you'd like me to dig for and, although not nessisary but helpful, include your sign and sexually prefference. A picture of your Palm is alright, but I see more vibrancy from your knuckles, so a picure of the back of your hand at rest is ideal.

Also, very loud music and certain electrical things can throw off my readings, please make sure your volume is low when asking, I try to be timely because of this. Think of it as, I'm diving in your head, if your head is full of loud boom boom music, I can't hear anything in there.

Ok.

S'go
>>
>>17332397
Your snake is somewhere chilly, you need to find then quickly.
If you have an attic, vent system, or anything that might give a chill to a snake, check it. I wanted to try to do this as a warm up, but all I got was a terrible chill and the smell of..dust..dirt maybe.
>>
>>17336734
Female 26 age, intimate life (what the one I love thinks about me, if we have a future...) root problems, any insight on my any warnings... perhaps help with a solution to my problems? Scorpio. Bisexual.
>>
>>17336681
In that case maybe he's just going through a bad period and you're thinking it's about you when it's not. He seems pretty caught up in his own problems right now. Still a good reason to be supportive! Hope it goes well for you though.

>>17336692
Okay, I'll see what I can do with that. In the past I do see a failure to nurture a relationship. Bad counsel, maybe a temporary break from talking, and a loss of hope about the future.

In the present, definitely secrets being kept. That's the centre of the reading. But the reason for the secrets is to prevent certain fears manifesting, or to preserve some hope. Even so, there's a feeling like things are already lost and can't be found. A lot of dissatisfaction, a lot of blocked potential.

The future holds stress and worry, dwelling on the past and dark feeling. It suggests that a lack of patience will cause you to risk ruining something you've been working hard for.

It's hard to say whether you should or shouldn't be honest about it. I think it's too much up to you and your own choices for me be able to interfere much. The future isn't written, so you need to decide how it should play out.

>>17336636
The cards say that there's a person in your life who's preventing you from feeling comfortable enough to resolve this issue. Someone who you live with? A family member? They're invading your space and maybe making you feel like less than you are.
>>
File: IMG_20160209_014240685.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160209_014240685.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>17336734
Male
Spiritual development, specially depression that I battle constantly
Gemini
Straight
>>
>>17336734
Male
How to get past whats holding me back?
Pisces
Generally straight

I cant do an image right now, sorry... And thank you.
>>
>>17336636
>>17336757
Well that could eathier be my whole family that i hate or maybe my crush, i found out that she is already seeing somebody else so i guess i need to leave that stuff behind
>>
>>17336565
will this valentine be like the rest?
m, libra, name starts with a.
thanks!
>>
do my fortune
>>
>>17336734
Female, 25, straight, saggitarius

How can I overcome what's hindering me right now?
>>
>>17336757
This is so eerily accurate!!! Can you do a reading of what he thinks of me right now? I'm planning on sending him a gift and I'm wondering if he will like it? Any more insight would be greatly appreciated! What do you mean by blocked potential? Does he have secrets he's keeping from me? Where does my lack of patience come into play? Sorry for so many questions I just really care about him and about us...
>>
>>17336734
Male
Aries
Straight
Anything that you can see?
https://youtu.be/UerTxriT0mI
>>
I wish I could take more but these will be the last ones I do for now. Feeling pretty drained already.

>>17336647
In the past I see a manipulative person who would push hard to get their way, using their power for selfish and cruel means. They maybe played the victim in doing this.

In the present I see a person who is very loving, caring, but the world is against them. They want to do great things but they're held back.

In future, judgement. A loss of status for the person in the past, perhaps to the benefit of the one in the present. I think someone bad, who did terrible things to someone nice, is going to get punished for their actions. It maybe you who was wronged, or maybe you wronged someone else.

>>17336651
I can see you're definitely not in a good position here. It seems like they might really have the control over this situation and if they want to do it, they will.

Advice is that to make the most of it you need to make sure not to dwell on the emotional side of things too much. You need to please them and do as they want so that they don't feel like using their power over you to teach a lesson. Does that make sense?
>>
>>17336756
Somthing from your past is holding you back, somthing emotionly crippleing. I hear chains clicking, almost like a bike chain, somthing small. Was there somone in your past who 'held you prisoner' ?? Whatever chains are weighing you down you'll need to let them go to improve your life.

I reached for love and felt a whoosh of warm, salty air. I hear a windchime and feel Incredibly at peace. Your partner is less than exstatic, but is certainly happy on the inside. But I see an egg wrapped in iron wire, does your partner have a thick shell? Maybe they don't open up enough for you, but forcing them will only smash the tender being inside. I see a blindfolded woman holding a scale, but she is holding it upside down.
You seem to be searching for justice that isn't there, you can't force people to follow your 'law', doing so will push them away

I tried to dig for perhaps a marriage or anything close, I suddenly felt sand in my mouth, smooth thin sand. I saw a lizard of some kind, sitting in the hot sun next to a mason jar of water, but it doesn't not drink, it withers in the sun and dies, soon the jar dries up as well...
I'd hate to sound so grim, but that is what I see.
I think if you don't let go of somthing, you'll find it affecting your life in a brutal way. The way somone may have treated you in the past is not important, who you love now is not a reflection of the one who hurt you. they are new and if you'd just drink from the emotions they give you, you'll find youself throwing off those chains much easier

Ps, I also keep hearing a cat... just sort of randomly in my read. No feelings with it, just a gentle mewing throughout.
>>
File: 20160209_000216.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160209_000216.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>17336813
Forget pic
>>
>>17336819
Thank you!!!!!!!
>>
>>17336822
Wow... incredible! Thank you!!!!
>>
>>17336770
I definitely think it's your family more than anything else. Someone you live with and/or are related to. So if you live with them (or are forced to spend a lot of time with them), it's probably not good for you mentally, emotionally, or spiritually.

>>17336807
Sorry, wish I could do more, but it'll have to wait! If you see me doing readings later, feel free to ask then.

My view of relationships is generally that honesty is the most important thing. If you don't feel like you can trust him to answer honestly when you ask about those things, then one of you has a problem, if not both.

Blocked potential may mean that you have all these hopes, sparks, things you expect to happen, want to happen, or opportunities presented to you, and for one reason or another they're not being fulfilled. It could be the situation preventing you, or it could be your mindset. If you're worrying all the time about it, you might ruin the potential yourself.

Same goes for lack of patience; pushing things too much can cause problems that didn't exist already. You can't know everything about a person, and you also need to slow down and take a breath.
>>
>>17336763
Anon, I can tell you I don't feel anything bad here, these things I'm going to tell you may sound bad, but they are not.

First of all, I clearly see a pharmacy shelf, lined with empty pill bottles, the feeling if one of tenetivness, bUT hope. Have you been afraid to start medications? They help some people out quite a bit. I think doing so will help you out.
You did not ask for love, but I feel a rippling, tender love. Somthing strong but old. Are you married anon?? I think an ex or crush really likes you, and always has anon. It's a very..golden feeling . Like butter or a fresh sugar cookie. It's good, things are going to get so good fo you.

You care allot about what people say, but your reactions are too extreme, either extreme quietness and you let it go, or it bugs you like hell. People say things anon, we all talk about each other in a gossipy fasion somtimes, please don't let people's mumbles get you down. I feel a good heart in you.. maybe a little misguided but very .. almost fatherly, firm and gentle.

I see a tree when I dig for spiritual reads, which of course means growth. This vision was somewhat dry, so I dug for more . I could hear birds singinger and trumpets raising in volume, until it felt deafening then a leather bound book fell from the tree, it has blank pages.
You seem to be unsure where exactly to turn, but whatever you choose will bear fruit. You simply haven't picked the 'right ' path. I /did/ hear angles, maybe a visit to an actual, good church will be benefical.
That might sound lame, but you'd still be learning when you like and dislike about it, and build from there.

Also anon I see an ex ray of..maybe a leg bone? Arm bone? I smell a rubbery type scent too... keep your arms and legs safely near you, this sight felt crisp and to the point.
>>
File: 20160208_234852-1.jpg (3 MB, 1859x2689) Image search: [Google]
20160208_234852-1.jpg
3 MB, 1859x2689
Yes, there is!! I'm so surprised at how accurate this is!! I am in the process of removing the chains nut they're still there, though just tint like you said... I'm slowly but surely over coming it...

That sounds lovely! Yes he is quite like that... I don't expect anything of him, though... ah that justice seems correct!

Hmm... that seems as something nourishing and life saving is right in front of the eyes but the lIzard refuses it willingly... is he the lizard ? I'm the water? Or other way around?

Also I have 2 cats.. :) here is my hand
>>
>>17336819

Ok. Let me give a bit of more context.

I have not failed the class yet...I just compeled because if I actually manage to get these extra points, I would have no need to do the
"extra test" that would decide if I pass or fail completely, get it?...on my final proyect I got a bad grade, they thought I was not prepared to go to the next level, so the unfairly deducted points from other rubrics...which I compeled in hope of having not to do the extra proyect (or test).

What it does not makes sense is the fact that you told me to not be over emotional, and be rational...but you also told me to do what they wanted. Which would be...to prepare for that extra final-test....and they would completely destroy me because I made all of this quarrel and seeked to complicate things even more...

Now that you get it, is any other advice you felt you could now tell me from the past reading?

If I have courage...and keep a rational point I might actually get it...(Im also a reader)
But I dont know if I should just be submissive and do the extra test, and if that would bring me better results in the long run....
>>
>>17336734
Brent
35 year old straight male Sagittarius
>>
>>17336770
>>17336842
well like i said i hate my family.
I dont have my space in here and my special needs are not taken in consideration.
but its not like i can leave or something
>>
>>17336842
You've helped me out more than you could possibly know. Thank you for your time, help, and insight :)
>>
File: 1455006069473-390882679.jpg (609 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1455006069473-390882679.jpg
609 KB, 2048x1152
>>17336872
Pic
>>
>>17336819
>>17336865

And yes...I was actually quite impressed when you told me they would fail me if they wanted to...you have a good intuition...I was the 3rd highest grade in my group but they just fucked me up in the end cause they didnt liked my final project...I hate college man.

If you could just tell me the best way out, I would be in debt :D
>>
>>17336856
>First of all, I clearly see a pharmacy shelf...
probably some allegory, i dont think im that bad to need medications

>You did not ask for love, but I feel a rippling...
Its true that im pretty desesperate for love, i dont know who you might be refering to, the current crush i have is already hanging out with someone else and i never had a relationship before, still a virgin. I hope this get good soon

>You care allot about what people say...
Sometimes i feel like i care too much, this trait has never given me any benefit and it has caused much distress.
it's true that i care about what people say, im pretty bad wiht social stuff so im afraid that if people start talking bad about mw i will never recover, i dont mix too well with others.

>I see a tree when I dig for spiritual reads, which of course means growth. This vision was somewhat dry, so I dug for more . I could hear birds singinger and trumpets raising in volume, until it felt deafening then a leather bound book fell from the tree, it has blank pages.
You seem to be unsure where exactly to turn...
i dont like churches, they make my head hurt while on mass, in fact i have been thinking i should start whorshiping Thoth , its true i havent found a path i feel right, thats why i feel lost.

>Also anon I see an ex ray of..maybe a leg bone?...
I don't know what to think about this, none of my bones hurts.
9/10 anon, you seem to have some kind-hearted air about you, i like that
Hop in to the IRC if you like, there is a link in the OP
>>
>>17336822
The feeling of sand... perhaps lack of communication? Wanting to speak, but unable to? Not speaking results in the death of the two? So you're telling me I must be brave spit out the sand, and just say what I need to say?
>>
>>17336766
What's holding you back will bend, I felt it right away, a little wobble in my being. I hear wood splintering, then bursting. Anon, your going to get your chance to overcome your problem, rise above it, and you better take it.

I see red things, all random things flying at me. Red will be your lucky color in the coming months, find somthing red that's sentimental and easy to carry in your pocket. Carry it.

You've been really tight lipped about somthing, and it's hard to say if you should blab. I see a zippered up mouth and it gets hotter and hotter until the skin around it burns. But my general feeling is its goin to get very hard to keep your secret, but you should.

I tried to reach for health but was flooded with somthing different..

I see a dog some mutt, walking up to a woman in a dancers unitard. I think it's at ..like a huge museum or.. some old stone building I can't tell. It's very vivid. The ground is brick, I smell hot dogs and something else very sweet. The dog has stopped between me and the girl. I feel very eager..like I know her and i should run to say hello. She appears to have red hair, but I can't see her up close.
The dog turns and runs to her, but my vision stops before he reaches her, it goes black and I hear a train I FEEL it so vividly.
A trip anon, your love is waiting somewhere abroad. Your soulmate man, the real deal. I hate to bum you out by saying I feel the REAL deal is out there for you, but a very fair travel away. Like the dog, you might be able to sniff her out one day. But also like the dog, you should be keen to catch your chance as it comes. Has ever a pooch turned down a steak left ungaurded??

No.

I didn't think so.
>>
Hey, I've been having a bad time

Can any reader do me?

Leo
Ed
A song maybe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uq1oSlb15Y

Well thing is I would like to know if my feelings for her should die or if I should keep the alive. Also if she still has feelings for me, or if she will.

Thanks in advance to any reader.
>>
>>17336900
The lizard withered and dried up just as much as the mouth of sand, yes , for sure say what you need to water this relationship but make sure you are GENTLE.you don't water roses with a firehose. I feel the need to stress that, be sweet, remeber what I said about blind law. You can take allot, but give in return. Be a force of rightousness, in the kindest sence.
>>
>>17336865
Basically what I mean is that in order to get the best result, you need to play into their wishes and not your own. Like if you try to push for compensation for what you perceive as being wronged, they won't have sympathy. Even though it sucks to do so, you do have to kind of submit to them so they feel like being helpful instead of making it worse for you. You're at their mercy, essentially.

I don't want to say one way or the other though whether doing the extra test is better. I think you know a lot more about the people in charge and the situation as a whole, which is important in choosing how to act. My point is mostly that you need to remember that they hold the power and that emotional pleas won't work.

Do they really have much say over the final test? What if you do well in it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.