[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 1344099359071.jpg (613 KB, 3000x2065) Image search: [Google]
1344099359071.jpg
613 KB, 3000x2065
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous Residence:
>>17323866
>>
>>17327727

I hope you can still help me... :)
>>
File: 1428765193992.jpg (34 KB, 450x484) Image search: [Google]
1428765193992.jpg
34 KB, 450x484
>I READ
> via Remote Viewing,
I might get a flit of an image of idea, so am working on strengthening that.
I don't need any particular information for YOU, other than you be completely HONEST with me.
If I can help, I shall, if I can't, then hopefully there's someone else on who can do.
Blessings of Harmony.
>>
>>17327764
I need help with my relationship with a person... should I continue with him or just back off?
>>
File: lot_4.png (185 KB, 262x390) Image search: [Google]
lot_4.png
185 KB, 262x390
>>17327764
Please tell me what you see for me, friend. Well met.
>>
>>17327764
*Honest with me when asking me a concise question, I mean.
I haven't slept so p'raps I shouldn't be doing /div/ when I'm ditz.
>>
File: IMG_1297 (2).jpg (93 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297 (2).jpg
93 KB, 480x640
>>17327737
Every abomination you enact will end in a dead sorority member and fraternity member.

That blood will be on your hands
>>
>>17327764
should i leave or come back stay with them?

nice day, man
>>
File: greenempress.jpg (276 KB, 525x854) Image search: [Google]
greenempress.jpg
276 KB, 525x854
>>17327774
Nahhhh, I always read best when I'm a bit spastic.

I am >>17327773 and my query is, what should I focus on in my day-to-day life so I can die happy?
>>
>>17327764
Tell me if I should care and invest into this more, or should I just completely stop.
>>
>>17327764
Hey each and everyday is same for me, nothing new happens, it has been like this for the last 5 years

Situations change but the I have the same fears, the same barriers, the same mentality I had 5 years ago.

It's like I am stuck here with nowhere to go

What can I do?
>>
>>17327764
Remote view me please, let me know what kind of feelings you get from me
>>
>>17327764
Does she miss me? Why can't just forget her? I don't even love her anymore but still it keeps popping in my head
>>
>>17327773
You can, dear Friend, if you tell me WHERE you found that foto?!
I thought it was a one off, didn't realise that was a series.....how delightful...that's the exact kind of woman I go for, I'm also femme.
But this isn't about me, this is about The Source of ze Pictures.
*salivates*

Seriaas though, what's your question my darlin'? I need something more to go on, having not slept aren't as sharp...
>>
>>17327746
Sure thing Zoe, can you give me your details again. I'll have another read and prob a little deeper, if you don't mind. I'll try and make my presence as scarce as possible.
>>17327739
Your energy needs working, and (if I'm right) you need to do this before you can hope to make a good impression on this other energy. Her energy feels like it appreciates a stronger energy melding with hers. Direct approach here will see the most fruit.
>>17327740
>>17327742
If that's the case, I think he's moved on. His energy is showing no interest in your own.
>>
>>17327781
I get the feeling you already know this...
of course, remember,
''...DO WHAT THOU WILL,
BUT HARM NONE.................''
Don't let critics, inner or outer naysayers be the cacophony that drives you to the bottle/foil/pipe/insanity, etc.
Do what you feel is write. Pun intended.
>>
>>17327800
Was there ever an interest? What caused the disinterest? I don't want him to be interested in me to be honest, I just want him to like me as a person... I don't want a relationship with him... as for names, try S and G instead, too...
>>
>>17327795
try scrying my incubus plz and tell me what yuo see.
>>
>>17327764
Where should I look for my very special some one?
>>
If anyone is reading
I lost an object yesterday, how much will this fuck my life up?
>>
>>17327805
Not sure darling. I'm just seeing what is the now. Try and let your intentions be known upfront. I find the direct approach the most fruitful
>>
>>17327784
Howzit, Anon...
Don't leave yourself exhausted and so out of energy 'cos you've been running yourself ragged on the flighty whims of someone,
what does your gut feeling say?
Don't get walked on, let them show YOU fondness, and you'll have your answer.
Does that make sense to you?
>>
>>17327764
Can you see anything about my love life?
>>
>>17327804
>Do what you feel is write.
Hahaha omg thank you. I love you.

>>17327800
We are in Maine, both shorter brunettes, deep Scorpio (me) and Libra (him).

Even just knowing you are about to touch your energy against mine is making me nauseous, fuck. You're strong. Glad you haven't asked me to read for you in return, although having said that I'm suddenly wondering if that might actually relieve this effect
>>
>>17327800
Im >>17327739
Thanks! I really appreciate it. I had actually planned on just straight up asking her out, but didnt go through with it as I got some contrasting advice from some friends. In the meantime, I will work on being direct before asking her out.
>>
>>17327811
The thing is... I have been direct! I hope there's no intrusion from a third party... ??? How can I be direct? I've told him I've loved him many times... looked at him with affection... all sorts to make my attractive to on obvious.... the problem is, he lives far away... and he's married... I dont want to interfere with that, but I still really care about him... sorry for so many questions it's just a big issue for me... it just means so much... I wonder if I should just let it go but I care so much about him... should I let it go?
>>
>>17327812
As much as I like it all happening, it's killing me inside at the same time. I'll need a while to sort this out.

Thank you. This is something that I knew, but having someone say it is slightly different.
>>
>>17327795
>Darlin
>>17327811
>Darling

What's up with the faggot talk
>>
Hello anon reader, I need a career reading please.
>>
>>17327764
>>17327774
Remote viewing? Thats too good to pass up.
Care for a test? I gotta say I'm interested.
>>
>>17327764
what do you see for me?
>>
>>17327824
>little to no interest
>far away
>married
In all honesty, I think you're chasing a "what if" not a "may be". Best to just move on and use this as an experience in life. I feel he never had the feelings you had for him.
>>17327826
I know this is gonna sound like a cop out but I type the way I would talk. Just happens. Apologies if it's bothering you anon
>>
>>17327788
Hey Anon,
Who's P?
Being stuck in a rut can be verrry fucking frustrating, deffo, it ain't nice.
Ya sometimes may feel you need dynamite to blast yourself clear, and sometimes life provides the TNT with not such pleasant things.
To avoid this, YOU need to get out of it, even small changes at first.

Do you have anything you must be in your present situation for, familial responsibilities, for example?
If no, then why not travel, no money, no worries, you can get around the world on a shoestring, if, you don't mind slumming it a bit now and then.
You'd meet fascinating people, the Love of your Life, or certainly a very SIGNIFICANT one, you'd have mainly positive experiences, and trusting your gut instincts by not getting wasted around people with dark auras and dodgy vibes.

If that's too extreme, then your local neighbourhood, or town/city, get out there and do something new, something you wanna do. For instance, I would like to learn how to use a sewing machine, so I can make the designs I have in my head, but don't know anyone, and the courses are waaay too outta my diso €€€ price range.
Or a Roller Derby, I'd like to do that.

What would YOU like?
There are lots, I feel.
>>
>>17327832
I feel like I'm desperately clinging to something I shouldn't... but I feel like something was there at one point... I really feel like he may be a twin flame, even. Was there ever any attraction? A few nights he couldn't keep his eyes off me... I don't know what that means... men are so confusing, ughhh...
>>
>Seth_FFF
You are welcome, man. Do as you please.
>>17327811
>Could I grab a general description and location? I'll use Primus as that is a name that has strong resonance with you

Yes, of course. Location is Germany zodiac is Sagitarrius. I have currently changed my ways, lost interest in money and that is the problem. I need a way back into that profane life I once enjoyed. Love could be an aspect of this.

Also: why is the world crumbling?
>>
>>17327792
That does happen, sorry, you can try this, it worked for me.
Ask her Higher Self to stay out of your dreams, trust me, it's not as hippy as it sounds, and best of all , it worked!
Then you need a distraction, this could be anything, going out with your mates for drinks, meeting a few other girls, but just for fun, rebound relationships are notoriously dodgy.
>>
>>17327832
Is there any other information I can give you ?? I must also ask... can you do a reading for me and R?
>>
>>17327848
yeah I've been on a few dates and all, but still. I'll try asking her higher self lol

thanks for the read
>>
>>17327845
I think you've confused lust and love. What was a brief fling of emotions has bloomed inside of you, where it was left to burn out for him.
>>17327846
Give me a moment. I'm going to do a trance reading. They're a little more cryptic than my usual method but I think you'll appreciate it more. One second
>>17327849
>name
>location
>description of yourself
>defining features
>>
>>17327846
>why is the world crumbling?
it isn't, you're just being paranoid
>>
>>17327845
>men are so confusing
nice generalization you slut, perhaps you shouldn't chase married men?

don't be a home wrecker and find a new fuckboi
>>
>>17327826
I can't speak for EmpathAU (that Australia, darl'?)
But I AM gay, a ''faggot''. Incidentally, if the wind changes your face will be left like that.
No really, in Wales (in the UK), fagots are a delicacy, something akin to haggis?! Not quite sure.
So if you don't like how we talk, bugger off, and take an Epsom Salt bath, your aura is filthy, seriously, murky green, like khaki, grubby, brownish. Sort that out and I'd recommend a Citrine crystal, but you probably dismiss that as hippy silly-ness or some such palaver, né.
>>
>>17327832
>I type the way I would talk
unless you are milo yolopolice, that's just gay dude
>>
>>17327872
Wow... harsh to hear but I can believe it... where did I go wrong with him?? Can you give me any more advice about him and what you see?
>>
>>17327878
>in Wales (in the UK)
ah that explains your gayness
>bugger off
sure, stop being a faggot and I might
>>
>>17327878
Sshhh , he is in the closet.
>>
>>17327877
Lol
>>
Doing a few short tarot readings. Question and gender.
>>
>>17327872
>soml
>bc
>5'0 dark hair eyes and skin
>big eyes, huge smile

Asking about RH and ML
>>
>>17327877
I am not... but when a man, married or not, shows interest it can confuse a girl
>>
>>17327892
which card describes me ?
male
>>
>>17327904
well atleast you haven't cried rape yet, that's the convenient cop out most sluts use these days lol
>>
>>17327846
A little girl sits in a chapel crying. She is upset for what she is about to do. A pedestal stands nearby, a golden chalice filled with blood. The girl touches the chalice and it turns to dust, sprinkled away in the wind. Echoing footsteps...one, then two, then a hundred. Deafening. She wails and the walls shake. Suddenly silence. The door opens and before stands a tree. The girl climbs the tree. The first sun is born.

I have no idea what it means, but I think you need to find belief in the higher being of yourself. Goddamn these are always draining.
>>17327879
Nothing to be done about it I guess.
>>
>>17327910
>A little girl sits in a chapel crying. She is upset for what she is about to do. A pedestal stands nearby, a golden chalice filled with blood. The girl touches the chalice and it turns to dust, sprinkled away in the wind. Echoing footsteps...one, then two, then a hundred. Deafening. She wails and the walls shake. Suddenly silence. The door opens and before stands a tree. The girl climbs the tree. The first sun is born.

yo mama so fat she shat out the sun
>>
>>17327832
To be quite honest I think I've burnt out too... I want to move on and I'm feeling frustrated but it's hard... I just don't know what to do ...
>>
>>17327882
I don't think you ever "went wrong." I think it was never meant to be with you. It's obvious his priorities don't include you. Move on darling. There's nothing left for you here in this barren love.
>>17327900
Not getting anything sorry. There's too many vague details. Sorry man. Try me again in a few days okay?
>>
>>17327831
An indoor swimming pool, with the lights out, someone hiding being blue raft things, sniggering like they're going to do some sorta prank.
Make sure it's just a silly prank and not something serious that could cause harm to you or anyone.

tl;dr
Be Careful.
>>
>>17327827
What aspect of it?
>>
>>17327923
Can you read for me and my situation? I'm the girl having issues with the married man...
>>
>>17327923
thanks
>>
>>17327770
Do you feel he respects you and realises how lucky he is to have you?
>>
>>17327923
aww
>>17327829
I'm really not going to bite, is what youre doing actual remote viewing or are you just calling it that?
Im really curious as to your methods.
>>
File: cover_mtnview-800.jpg (87 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
cover_mtnview-800.jpg
87 KB, 534x534
Why can't I move on? I've tried dating, absorbing myself in work and hobbies but at the end of the day he creeps into my dreams and is a constant reminder of what I cannot have.

Is there negative energy surrounding me? Why is this happening to me?
>>
>>17327932
I think so. He has, at the very least, shown appreciation...
>>
>>17327926
Future. I'm stuck at a cross road on what to do after college. Do you need more information !!F5ressAdLsw?
>>
Was that guy my soulmate and is there any hope of meeting someone I actually want to be with? We had a connection but I moved on after being with him was too painful.
>>
>>17327937
Before this thread devolves into this personal matter, I'm gonna give my final thoughts on the matter.

There was no connection. I feel what he was doing was back burning you. This on/off behaviour is very common for people who need to have contingencies. From your description, he sounds like he knows exactly what to say/do and when to say/do it. Move on. You'll not find happiness in complications.
>>
>>17327791
I ''see'' cartoon mice, like ''Tom and Jerry'', and ''Dangermouse'',
and there is a lot of laughing.
That is what I get.
>>
Hi readers, was she the one or someone unhealthy for me?
>>
>>17327905
Princess of Swords. You're a pretty careful person, logical but yet stubborn. Pretty serious as well, but yet all of your logical, ''air'' qualities are countered by earth, leading to a kind of an imbalance. Conflict in yourself and your actions, I suppose?

dunno.
>>
>>17327892
How do I get back to my old confident outgoing self?
Male
>>
>>17327809
bumpin
>>
>>17327922
Empath, I'm about to sign off for the day. If/when you read for me, I will definitely be back to see it
>>17327819
>>
>>17327953
Find harmony and balance within your emotions. Love more, be more optimistic, be more light. Don't be a depressed fuck, essentially that's what I'm getting. If you avoid that, then it's all good.
>>
>>17327949
OK.... thank you so much for your help... one last question though... does he regret any of it?
>>
>>17327952
i usually get knight of wands
>>
>>17327923
>>17327764
What information do you need for a reading?
>>
>>17327966
>older married man
>married

Do you realize what sort of a trap you're getting yourself into? It's not going to work, and if he starts getting feels for you while in a marriage and actually acts upon them, it shows just how much of a piece of shit he is. Why in the fuck are you even going for him anyway? Do you want to wreck a marriage?

>>17327967
Hell if I know. You're the one who seeks for a card to describe yourself, it's up to you to see whether the card is wrong or not.
>>
>>17327737
Fuck off you stupid cancerous faggots. Take it to a website that fits your demographic.
>>
>>17327949
Oh I didn't want a romantic relationship with him! I have no dreams of living with him or being his "new wife" or anything. I just wanted a general reading about where we stood with each other... I'm far too immature to settle down
>>
>>17327986
You wouldn't happen to be the same person from the last thread who went on about twin flames? Honestly, that looks like a mental obsession to me, to the point of insanity. Why would you like to know what he thinks of you? Why not just... ask him? Even so, why would you care to know about whether he's your twin flame? It's not like that shit even matters.

>>17327994
This is a fucking paranormal board, what the fuck were you expecting? Say that to the amount of shit threads that are even worse off than this piece of shit general.
>>
>>17327819
>I LIKE! YOU.
You have a great! energy, vivacious, large, good, vibe.
Scorpios and Libras often compliment each other, there can be clashes, too
(Maine, is that where they filmed ''The Shining''?),
Anyhoo, you and he, it's a balancing act, think of a tightrope wire, would you start off high, between buildings...maybe YOU would, né, but what I'm trying to parlay, is, you both need to find your balance, then you'll be right!
>>
>>17327966
i can help, take a nice strong rope, tie it somehwere high and resistant, then put it around your neck and fucking hang yourself
>>
>>17328006
I am. I know it's obsessive but I just need answers. This shit is pissing me off
>>
Fuck Thoth and fuck div. this place has gone to shit and you all suck the dick of the guy who did it. You'll miss me eventually cunts
>>
>>17328015
Go and talk to him. Literally that's it. Talk to him. Why are you even afraid when you're at the point of heavy obsession? Talk shit out, see where you and him stand, see if you can talk to him and form something out of it. Stop depending on divination to give you an answer on this.

Mundane solutions for mundane problems. When former does not work, then go for magic or divination. Not the other way around.
>>
>>17328024
I guess I'm just scared, I dunno. I just need to move on. Thanks for slapping sense into me! I'm a fucking moron.
>>
>>17327825
Sometimes you need to hear another say it.... that is most true.
And I'm not even an acquaintance, I'm a girl on the net you (presumably!) have never met.

YOU are a good person, good, as in, clear Aura, decent person, not an arsehole, honest, upfront, and, I know these traits all too well, I have them, too, doesn't make us saintly, but it does make us somewhat doormat-esque at times, people take the piss, and that srsly pisses me off.
Don't let this continue, not now that you know.
Do something nice for yourself, that coat you wanted, a vintage style one in red? Or another Autumnal colour?
It'd suit you, changes like that and colours like that will brighten you, and you do have a lovely smile.
>>
FUCK YOU THOTH, curse me if you're so good.
>>
>>17327832
Don't apologise for being yourself darl'!
It's the way I speak, too. Incidentally I'm lesbian too, but I don't think that has much bearing on the way I waffle on.
Also Greetings & Good Vibes to ya, I like meeting other readers.
>>
>>17328022
>>17328040
How about you stop jumping up and down that dragon dildo while imagining it's Thoth who's fucking your stretched out ass, faggot?
>>
>>17328040
Calm down friendo
>>
>>17328048
Kill yourself Thoth.
>>
>>17328054
>someone disagrees with your shit
>instantly assumes it's Thoth who's doing it

Guess what, faggot. How about you stop thinking about him and if it helps, just contain him to your degenerate fantasies?
>>
>>17327883
I'm not from Wales, but I know they serve Fagots with peas, just like I know, well, have HEARD, Jersey (and Guernsey they think) is/ are nonce central, that [Haut De La Guaranes] place, ugh. That nonce jim'll fix it used to go there for ''parties'', him and that 70's/80's ring of inner BBC circle filth.
That makes one ill.
''bugger off'' was like a semi-jovial thing you misconstrued.
Take that Epsom Salt bath, srsly, it'll help you, DAHLINK.
>>
>>17328059
Implying he doesn't run this entire thread and mod it.
Fuck yoy
>>
>>17328015
I'm kekking so hard at this right now.

Seriously, mate. Let's assume he's your twin flame. What then? You do realize that not all twin flames end up with each other in a romantic way, right? What in the fuck are you even hoping to accomplish here? If it's answers you seek, then just open your fucking mouth and ask him instead of querying a hundred readers for the same thing and receiving the same no every single fucking time. If you have to ask and think so hard, then I can tell you right the fuck now that he's not your twin flame. You are just obsessed and infatuated with him, resulting in yourself creating the delusion that he might be your twin flame so you have a reason and something to cling onto, and if the desire to pursue a romantic relationship with him ever arises, you will have a perfectly good excuse created by your own delusion: "OH, HE'S MY TWIN FLAME, OF COURSE I'M WRECKING THIS MARRIAGE AND MAKING HIM MINE".

Herein lies a path of self-destruction, lass.
>>
>>17327886
So far in there that Narnia wouldn't even open, just in there with the cobwebs and dust motes hey!
>>
All righty folks, going to mix things up today. I'm doing rune readings for any interested parties.

As always, my readings vary in format, based upon your query. For generals and the like, I normally roll a three card spread of Past, Present, Future. However, in some instances I'll modify the placeholder meanings, or draw fewer cards, all in accordance with how I feel the question could be answered.

Please remember that all divinations given are simply the most likely outcome, based upon your current course. If you alter that course in any way, small or significant, you will notice a potentially different outcome to your query than the one predicted. The future is not set in stone, and your wyrd and orlog may always be altered, though sometimes with difficulty.

Also, please remember to be patient, and provide as much feedback as possible. The more feedback I get, the better I'm able to assess myself and jive with what I have to work with.

Here's what I need to read you:
1. Your query (yes, I do generals and love readings, but try not to bombard me with too many love ones. That shit gets old)
2. A simple colored shape that you can "feel" or focus on. For example, a green triangle, a blue heart, a yellow star, an orange snowflake. Simplistic shapes are better, as I can hold them in my mindseye a little bit easier.

Gods be with you, friends.
>>
>>17328069
You're retarded, that's what I'm going to say to you. Retarded and probably just bored. Get off of your computer and stop taking internet shit so seriously, especially the shit that's found in 4chan.

... faggot.
>>
>>17328069
What does that even mean? You think he's actually the janitor or in bed with them? He didn't make OP, I know because I did
>>
>>17328079
Thoths op text has been in every OP since November
>>
>>17328074
Love reading if possible

Golden sphere
>>
>>17328074
Black square
I don't know what to do with my kife, can you give me a general to point the way out?
>>
>>17328074
General reading please.
Red rectangle.
Thanks!
>>
>>17328074
can you give me a money reading
pink hollow square,
>>
>>17328087
So? He wrote it for this group. I've read it, and its decent info. You write an article for div, I'll put it in the OP too
>>
>>17328091
Life* sorry
>>
>>17328097
No I meant the entire op was his. He started the "respect each other vullshit in the op.
>>
>>17327908
Do not EVER refer to ANYONE female/male/trans, who has been assaulted sexually as a ''slut'', if it has really happened to them, and you call them sluts and victim shame them, you may die alone and rot alone and not be found by anyone, until they get a stench in the summer, because you are so loathsome, no one wants to know you.

Maybe you just mean those awful trash types that make it worse for actual survivors of abuse.
hope for your sake that is what u mean.
>>
>>17327953
this is autism you were never cool. you're here in hell with the rest of us, forever.
>>
>>17328101
Ummmmm it's just a genero op text. Is there a particular part you dislike that is causing this resentment, the "respect" lines?

No one even reads it, a few days ago I made a Harry Potter reference and nobody complained
>>
>>17328074
I'm not looking for a general or anything like that, although it may sound like it.

I was wondering if you could tell me what's going in my mind right now, as it's sometimes a... "wait, what is this?" kind of day.
I'm not sure if that makes any sense. I can give you a different query if that's too... odd.

As for shape, let's have you focus on a cloud of purple miasma.
It's my go-to shape.

And gods be with you as well, corvidae.
>>
>>17327994
you;re clearly a fgt from irc channel and if not, you're a /b/tard on an /x/ board. YOU'RE the stupid, cancerous faggot.
>>
>>17327904
yeah of course are not. lot of men are pigs, scum. but so are a lot of women. humans in general.u got to hold out for the good ones .
>>
>>17328102
Get the fuck out of here, tumblr slut.
>>
>>17328113
Stich Och Brinn.
>>
>>17328022
Hahahhahahahahahaha. Is this Kennedy? If not, complete fail. Jesus christ you guys. You let your sick, personal obsessions take over your emotions. Keep it cool faggots.
>>
>>17328102
You dirty little girl, you loved Daddy's cock in your ass, you whore. You've always wanted to be owned and used like the single-purpose tool you are
>>
>>17328022
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MISTRESS OF KEK
I APPLAUD.
>>
>>17328074
I'm stuck at a cross road on what to do after college.

My options are joining the military (interest in the Navy, Coast Guard or Air Force but I'm open to suggestions on which branch you see a better future in), becoming a law enforcement officer with a local or state department or go find work at a business company.

Blue Circle
>>
Who's down to help me curse Thoth.
>>
>>17328101
Just look at what you said, alright?

>how /dare/ he write "respect each other"!
>why the fuck are you guys including a helpful link to beginners who might want to learn about tarot in a thread that utilizes tarot?
>etc.
>>
>>17328124
Excuse me? Why the fuck are you speaking to her like that? Fuck that shit. I respect women and so should you. It's faggots like you that never get laid because you have such a misconstrued view of women, wanting to oppress them and shit. If you really loved them you'd let the blossom and be as bright as they can be, not try to squash and shield them from the sun. You can't fucking shield the sun. You can only shield your own eyes. Which makes you an IDIOT!!!
>>
>>17328132
Stepping out to say that you should probably back down. You do know Thoth knows way more magick shit than probably any other active reader at this point.
The guy's a sleeping giant as far as div goes and you're trying to start a wizard war with him. Do you know how dumb that is
>>
>>17327764
I've never done this before, but have always been interested in it
>gender: male
>age: 18
>sign: scorpio
graduating high school this year, how does my career life and relationship life look in the next upcoming months? I've been struggling with balancing fun and progress.
>>
Love reading, please
Blue sphere
>>
This thread needs adult supervision.
>>
>>17328048
>>17328054
>>17328059
>>17328128
>>17328124
>>17328119
>>17328118
>>17328113
>>17328112
>>17328079
>>17328103
>>17328102
>>17328101
>>17328078
>>17328111

>WHAT the fuck is this monumental SHITE?
Holy shit.

There needs to be a separate threads for you and your, eh, issues?!
Ain't /div/ any way.
See hoew all the readers have gone and it's turned into some sort of weird twilight zone 1950's sexism weekly load of shit.
Just when I saw the thread and thought great, I have a question, all your in-fighting has made them, wisely, jump thread..
>>
>>17328088
You're a wily cunt, m8.

I drew Ansuz in opposition, Gebu in opposition, and Algiz in favor.

My best interpretation: Some qt3.14 you were interested in, was actually interested in you. However, due to circumstances (whether you're just an oblivious kind of guy, or she never really let on too strongly, waiting for you to make a move), you were never aware of it. This has caused you to grow retroactively bitter, knowing that you may have missed out on something great. At this time, you are still lacking clarity, and fail to notice what's going on around you. However, your future looks potentially bright, provided you're willing to step out on a limb and take a risk. Bring yourself out of your comfort zone. Much like how Algiz represents the antlers of an elk, you too may have to fight for what you want.

Additionally, the fish that got away, did her name start with an A?

Gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17328072
Agghhh I don't want a romantic relationship with him
>>
>>17328150
Your adult has arrived >>17328163

>>17328142
Darling, I am a woman.
>>
>>17328163
"Waaaah sexism"
Kill yourselfi.
>>
>>17328169
THAT MAKES IT WAY WORSE!
>>
Uhh...can anyone give me a love reading please?
female, poet, feeling perplexed.
>>
>>17328166
Nice dubs.

>You're a wily cunt, m8
I know xD

Well, I believe I'm an oblivious kind of guy. Things simple didn't work out, no idea why.

Yeah,I'm blind and lost :( no idea how to get out of this situation though.

Will follow your advice, Thank you so much.

>A
No, I did met an 'A', but she's not the one I got bitter over.
>>
>>17328074

general reading please
a cyute lil light blue popsicle

Feel very stuck and very angry and very terrified of life and people and the future.
>>
>>17328091
No promises, but I'll see what I can do.

I drew Hagalaz in favor, Laguz in opposition, and Ingwaz in favor.

You have a lot of water in your reading. Hagalaz is representing some of the forces holding you back, you feel as if you're stuck on top of a small hill that's just above flood waters. Trying to escape certainly looks like drowning. Laguz further strengthens this, as a rune representing water, as well as inner turmoil. You've made some bad decisions that led you to that hill, and this rune further re-emphasizes that feeling of being "stuck." Open yourself up to the waters, let the essence of life flow through you and calm yourself. Keep an eye out for new possibilities, a passing branch or some such. Odds are, no one's coming in a lifeboat to save you. Ingwaz is a favorable rune, however. It represents a wholeness, earthiness. Contentment, as well as simple pleasures.

To boil it all down? You're stuck af right now. The more you overthink it and worry about it, the more stuck you feel. Breathe, relax, and try to center yourself. Don't make rash or poor decisions, look into a multitude of options, and make an informed decision. If you take your time, and do this with purpose, you'll find yourself in a better place.

>>
>>17328220
Do you use Thoth's rune/tarot spreads? I've been interested in getting such a reading but no one ever offers it.
>>
>>17328199
Dubs checked. Would you like tarot or scry? nvm I'm feeling scry.

I see a pier, in a city, quite near a lot of industry, but old, and it has gone unused for a long time, inhabited only by hobos, seagulls, and barnacles. The wood is dark and swollen with saltwater. I see a couple in sweaters holding hands, the woman leaning against his shoulder, but they feel sorrowful, like this is their last hour together before they part for a long time.

I see a wide bay window with many potted plants, succulents and herbs, crowding the surface. A desk to the left. There's a little old lady with a silk scarf tied on her head, looks kind of Russian...

"If satisfaction you seek to find, you'll have to learn to mind your mind. Distractions, eager and proliferous to find your openings, oh! they're insidious! take Pleiades to be your guide, and you will never have to hide. Take Patronage and you will have your pride. Take Time, and he will ever stay by your side."
>>
>>17328220
Thanks I do feel stuck and every decision I make just puts my situation in a worst position. All I can do is wait and think of possibilities to take me out.

Thank you Corvidae
>>
>>17328092

I drew Berkano in favor, Ansuz in favor, and Mannaz in favor.

Looking good: Berkano is representing a birth, a new beginning. Something favorable is on the way, and most likely in the form of a sudden inspiration, as shown by Ansuz. Berkano is birthing the fuck out of a thought baby with Ansuz. Nurture that baby, let it grow, and you'll find a companion in your thought baby journey, as shown by Mannaz.

What's your thought baby? No fucking idea, man, but you're looking good.
>>
>>17328074

if i ask nicely may i please have a love reading?i'm female. orange star
>>
>>17328224
Don't know anything about it, though I guess I technically could. The readings I've done in this thread so far are all tarot spreads. Just simple three rune pulls. I don't really do complicated tarot spreads like celtic cross with tarot cards, much less runes. I'll get there eventually, though.

>>17328211
Happy to help, friend. Gods go with you.

>>17328256
Cheers, my friend, I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>17328142
THANK YOU.
.>>17328169
And you're a woman? Really? What kind of woman, do you have arms and legs, or just slither about on your belly like the worm you are. Worman.lololololololol, oh, that IS funny, childish yeahyeayea but FUNNYYY! Are you a faggot, a dyke lez, speaking to her like that, some sort of kink thing, one of those fat fetish whores, or are you a sad wittle wormy worman?
>>
>>17328176
Kill your EGO.
>>17328194
I fucking know! So embarrassed for it's mother, giving birth to that worman.
>>
>>17328074
Hello! General reading for me please? Shape: red and black zigzag :)
>>
>>17328074
may I get a love reading ?? green circle
>>
>>17328316
Someone P, peter/Penelope, ptrrovich, IDK.
>>
>>17328303

Wow I didn't want to respond but you seriously sound so fucking autistic, just stop for a second and look at your own posts first if you really want to make fun of someone else lol.
That anon and all other anons let me be the last to respond to this guy, just ignore this fuck
>>
>>17328250
Are you still scrying, anon? :l
>>
>>17328328
???? As a general reading ??
>>
File: programming.jpg (26 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
programming.jpg
26 KB, 236x275
>>17328335
no

>>17328334
I can't believe it fell for my bait so thoroughly. "Single-purpose tool"?!?! topkek
>>
>>17328318
You are a bit stuck at the moment concentrate on future things, and not on past foibles that have been a cause of consternation to you.
That person before Christmas is a serial user, forget them, they are a cul de sac, emotionally.
And emotionally , you are on an autobahn (free way).
There's someone who has liked you for a while right under your nose.......................................
>>
>>17328074
General reading, please
yellow circle
>>
>>17328335
Not really, the shit posts have sorta put me off.
>>17328341
Not general there's another reader who can help you with that, and they seem good.
Just thought that may have been pertinent?
Apologies if it wasn't.
>>
>>17328356
Please tell me more? Who is this person under my nose? I know quite a few...? Thank u!
>>
>>17328093
Thurisaz in opposition, and Algiz in favor.

Not 100% on this one, man. My best guess? For the time being, guard your money, and watch what you spend, especially if you're considering any kind of expensive purchase (car, heavy duty equipment, etc.). Thurisaz in opposition warns of pitfalls disguised as good opportunities. Algiz, the rune of the elk and pine, is standing tall in your favor. It represents quick growth, as well as protection. Investment opportunities might be something to look into, or maybe it's in the form of a windfall, or a new job where you make more. Just keep your eyes out.

Cheers, friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1542x1542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1542x1542
>>17327764
I would love a reading please
>>
>>17328376
Ah I see... sorry no P people but thank you
>>
File: 1452290922260.jpg (17 KB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
1452290922260.jpg
17 KB, 400x216
>this amount of shit
>>
>>17328378
thanks
>>
>>17328102
millions of women around the world falsely accuse men of rape because they want to ruin them.

Get on with times you tumblr slut
>>
>>17328334
Calling some fool a ''worm'',worman?! is nothing compared to the line he /she/who cares, wrote it was embarrassingly tacky >>17328124
because some anon defended their opinion vehemently, and must have touched a nerve. Why else react with all that bile?
it's all a bit hectic.
>>
>>17328376
No problem, I understand.

Thank you.
>>
>>17328142
cue beta white knight

generally it's men who are utter virgins who put the pussy on the pedestal
Most men who have been with women know the real nature of women

let's see if that tumblr slut gives you her pussy to you for being a white knight
>>
>>17328413

I have no idea whos saying what but goddamn everyone needs to shut the fuck up. And I'm sorry for all the hurt feelings. Jesus, the people here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Vvm080eOs
>>
File: 1454785183207.png (208 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1454785183207.png
208 KB, 510x546
>>17328452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D9ycE38S2o

Peace be with whoever can hold their composure in the storm of banter.
>>
>>17328303
>I'll call her a worm that'll show her
stop hyper ventilating you tumblr slut
>>
>>17328404
>sage, not paranormal.
I don't have a tumblr, and I'm not promiscuous.
I know some misguided simpletons do that men and women, and it is disgusting.
you have to admit that it is more evil to molest someone. any sort of violence is wrong.
verbal, sexual, physical, emotional, neglect, etc.
there's a way around it.
by treating each other with respect.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 576x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 576x391
Hello, can somebody do a love reading for me?
>>
File: ImperialFrederick.jpg (46 KB, 348x313) Image search: [Google]
ImperialFrederick.jpg
46 KB, 348x313
Doing readings for an hour or two, using dice to navigate King Crimson's 1969 debut album, In the Court of the Crimson King, and interpreting both the lyrics and musical concepts of the moment.

Full album: http://www.wat.tv/audio/album-king-crimson-in-the-f6ji_2g6bl_.html

Lyrics: http://www.davemcnally.com/lyrics/kingcrimson/inthecourtofthecrimsonking

In addition to the above and my own historical references, I'll be using 1D4, 1D10, and 2D6 to determine the entry point in the album.

Information:
-Some minor nominal identifier for all parties (Abbreviations, pet names, etc)
-Approximate time since last coitus
-Whether you've listened to this album in the past (legitimately helps, I think)
>>
>>17328468

Holy shit that was amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihx0XWhkvmQ
>>
>>17328474
>do that men and women
law doesn't think men can be raped btw, it's all just womyn and their fee fees

just yesterday another fraternity guy was falsely accused of rape, wait on watch how he'll be willified and his face shown all over the country

while the poor victim slut still gets treated like a toddler.

you sluts need to start taking responsibility for yourself. Drunken sex is not rape it's sex.

women just know how to bitch about rights, no talk about responsibility or duties.

grow the fuck up you stupid cumdumpster
>>
>>17328477
>-Some minor nominal identifier for all parties (Abbreviations, pet names, etc)
Andrew
>-Gender
Male
>-Hair Color
Brown
>-Approximate time since last coitus
Never
>-Whether you've listened to this album in the past (legitimately helps, I think)
Once when I was messed up on pain meds, I don't remember a lick of it.

What is my purpose on this planet? Am I right in my own findings in relation to the direction I'm taking?
>>
>>17328163
I'm still here, mostly because I ignore the shitposting.

>>17328110
I don't fully understand your question, but hey, I'll see what I can do with the shape. Just let me know if it resonates, ya?

Your runes fell a little bit different than everyone else's. I was shooting for a three rune spread, but wound up with four; the second and third runes both the same distance away from center.

I casted Kenaz in opposition, Thurisaz and Gebu in opposition, and Othala in favor.

My interpretation: Your metaphorical torch has gone out, represented by Kenaz. You are struggling to find an idea, or something to manifest in the darkness of your mind. Due to this, you feel isolated, some how cut off, and everything is out of fucking whack(as shown by Gebu). Each time you do find something to grab a hold of, it seems like it disappears just as quickly as it manifests, making it feel like the bottom has dropped out from underneath you again. Othala, however, shows the way out. You must learn to lie in the darkness, and let the light flow to you. If you grab ahold too quickly, you'll extinguish your flame-to-be. Think of it like this: if you intend to light a candle, and you strike your match, quickly bringing the match to the candle will blow it out before it even touches the wick. The same principle applies: be slow, gentle and methodical, any quick grasp for light in the darkness will blow it out.

Hope this was on point. Cheers, my friend.
>>
>>17328474
right... give respect to those men whose lives have been ruined by false accusations

shameless whore lol, fuck your kind seriously you deserve to be gangbanged and then left to rot

shameless tumblr whore

>you have to admit that it is more evil to molest someone. any sort of violence is wrong.
>verbal, sexual, physical, emotional, neglect, etc.

no, being paralyzed, burnt alive, being blown up, being shot, seeing your family killed in front of you and practically a hundred other ways of torture and death are worse than molestation.

it's just society putting pussy on pedestal as usual
>>
>>17328477
>-Some minor nominal identifier for all parties (Abbreviations, pet names, etc)
>-Gender
>-Hair Color
>-Approximate time since last coitus
>-Whether you've listened to this album in the past (legitimately helps, I think)

what the fuck will you do with all that?
holy shit I don't wanna write a fucking essay for a one line answer
>>
>>17328074
How do people percieve me?

Black spade

[the ace card for spades is one of my favorite designs]
>>
>>17328124
lol this.. bitches get wet when they are fucked roughly
>>
File: ;lkajsdf;ljasf.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
;lkajsdf;ljasf.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>>17328477
>>17328485

42:17

The great thing of your life has already occurred, passed by, and everyone around you is caught up in their revelry- but you're just beginning to clue into the phenomenon.

Not necessarily too late to latch onto the great work of your life and follow it down the road to the end of your days, but the point is that you've already looked past it once and can't afford to screw around and fumble with it again.

Stay sharp, I guess, and don't get too caught up in indulgence and (figurative) masturbation.
>>
>>17328503
>I don't wanna
Then don't nigga bitch I ain't tellin' you to use my services.
>>
>>17328477

C
Male
Dark
2 years
No, never heard.

Love reading, please.
>>
>>17328527
Thank you.
>>
>>17328531
>services
so you admit you are a shameless whore nice..
>>
>>17328549
anon go fap
seriously
you sound like you need to fap
>>
>>17328549
A whore would get paid.
>>
To all the the readers, I don't know how to really put it but how are you guys able to do that thing where you know whats going on with the querent's life, and advise them on what to do? Is it like a "psychic sense"? Or you guys are reading it and are just advising by what you think? Because the answers you give.. I don't know. Just, wow. I've been trying my hand at tarot lately and I have to google search the meaning everytime like a stupid buffoon. Totally doing it wrong I think. There's probably something here I don't get.
>>
File: ;lkjasd;flkjaf.jpg (58 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
;lkjasd;flkjaf.jpg
58 KB, 540x960
>>17328477
>>17328533

23:44

>Drifting on the echoes of the hours~

They're out there man, it's largely been bad chance and a reluctance to self-improve that's found you not finding each other.

>>17328544
Np sir, godspeed.

>>17328549
>>17328551
Yeah that.

>>17328555
Trips of truth! I am the sloot.
>>
>>17328560
Man I'm just smoking and listening to prog and telling people what sounds right after opening myself to the idea of the song advising them via me.

I don't want anyone to feel like I have any clue what I'm doing.
>>
It's my friend's birthday today
He turned 18, he's a male aquarius.
Can you do a general reading for him as a gift?
Thank you very much.
>>
>>17328477
>Me: balls
>Male
>Brown
>IDK whata coitus is
>no

Tell me whta the cards think will happen if I ask the incubus I summoned to butt rape my enemy. We'll call my enemy "Invasive Asshole" for the sake of a signifier.
>>
>>17328555
not if you rape her and she likes it
>>
>>17328551
sure help me out
>>
>>17328561
Thank you
>>
>>17328578
>>>/lgbt/

here you go~
>>
>>17328477
Okay here it goes,
I'm in love with someone I shouldn't be and it's not fair or right. It's been almost 5 years. Any advice from the tarots would be great please

E.F
Female
Dark brown
Yesterday
No I have not listened to that album but I'll check it out anyway
>>
>>17328573
>she
>implying

>>17328570
>coitus

I wanna know the last time you fucked/got fucked.

>>17328580
Be well.
>>
>>17328560
>google search the meaning everytime

Follow these instructions:
Put the book away, do not read card meanings.

Take your deck and turn over one card at a time, IGNORE the 'official' meaning. Look at the card, write a little story in your head about what you think that card is telling you, whats happening in the image, get to know the character(s), and the story of the card. Then, do the next card, and the next, etc.

Go through the whole deck, learn the characters, and the ideas. Then, start turning two cards over, see how they interact, you know the characters from the last exercise, you know the stories, see how both of the cards together might tell a different story, different characters. Repeat this through the deck, then try three, four, etc....

Youre practicing seeing symbolic meaning and deriving meaning from it.

Once youve done that and developed a personal language, THEN open the book and go see that the "official" meanings are. Sometimes your meaning will agree, sometimes it wont. Thats fine, you do not need an 'official' meaning.

By doing this step you will learn some of the occult symbolism present in tarot, things like crabs and lilies and sphinxes and other things that may be present on the cards, these will give you secondary meaning to your own personal interpretation.

Once youve done all this, and you feel like you "know" the characters and stories in there, start throwing cards and figure out how the story being told relates to the question, apply it, like a parable.
>>
>>17328582
Are you E and they're F? If so, I'll need F's gender as well.

Can I ask the circumstance? Id est, I take it either or both of you are already engaged elsewhere?
>>
>>17328560
Hello friend. I'm in the mood to ramble so I'll try to tackle this question is best I can.

Some people believe that tarot, iching, runes etc are all very generic, like horoscopes, so that anyone who reads a "prediction" made via one of these methods can feel like it relates to them. Some people still think that these are useful tools for self-introspection. Tarot is a language of visual symbols that are supposed to trigger/inspire you to look at your life, mental habits, emotions, etc etc... I've even seen the chakra system used this way, as just a tool for organizing mundane thoughts about yourself.

Then you have people who believe divination is actual magic. There are so many sets of terminology to use to talk about magic. Put most simply, a reader either emulates or interacts with a querent's "information cloud" of symbolic references. That is why Io, who does pure mental scrying, sometimes sees images that are meaningful to the querent but not to her. She is accessing that person's subconscious reference frame.
>>
>>17328131
God damn, cod. I'll see what I can do.

I'll try for three runes. The first will be the military (favorable, unfavorable, elemental association will correspond to branch), the second law enforcement, and the third private sector. Let's hit it!

I casted Berkano in favor, Ehwaz in opposition, and Kenaz in favor.

Berkano is associated with the earth, as well as rebirth. Take from that what you will, but it lies in your favor, and speaks of adventures and growth to be had.

Ehwaz represents movement, and in some ways, change. While this could be a good move for you, it feels to me like it's not your first choice, and you would feel stuck, and stagnant in your career.

Kenaz suggests that you would do well, and shine for others to see. A source of good ideas, as well as warmth for your coworkers and friends.

Hope this helps, friend. Gods go with you, and if you do decide to go into the military: may Thor place his hammer between you and harm.
>>
>>17328598
and then you have the people who think that most of the time, readings are like the first paragraph, but then other times, inexplicably, as in paragraph two, a reader hits on something that couldnt be cold read, couldnt have been intuited and is simply inexplicable.

Its not necessarily an either/or mentality.

just my 2 cents.
>>
>>17328484
You've never heard of anal rape? Other men rape men anally, there's a lot of blood, or if they really want to fuck someone up, in prison, they'll smash your back door in, break a pool cue and shove it up repeatedly. That usually only happens to ''beasts'', that's what they calls pedos and rapists.
My mate is in for armed robbery and they did that to a guy who'd done it to a foreign student.
If the fraternity guy actually did that he deserves to be vilified, (V, not W), and have his back door smashed in.
The ''poor victim'' is not a slut, was not asking for it, being drunk is not an invite to do that.
A mate his sister in law.had caught someone spiking her drink and went into the toilet , the guy followed her in, and she stabbed him in the knackers with the stem of her wine glass.
that was that ''slut'' being responsible and looking out for herself, yeah.
YOU are very stupid and will end up, if you act as stupid as you type, dead, or worse.
if you're ''a woman darling'', I can't imagine what you've been through to turn you so embittered.
if you're a guy, you're either still in the girls are stupid and smell stage (I hope) , or deeply misogynistic.
''drunken sex is not rape it's sex''.
if there is no consent, if one person is drunk to the point of being unconsciousness , then that is rape.
if you were falsely accused by a conscious person, who led you on and then decided after they didn't like you, but had a great time when you two were together, then that's being vilified, anything else you're talking about like ''victim shaming'', it's ALL on you.
>>
>>17328615
>if one person is drunk to the point of being unconsciousness , then that is rape.

What if neither is unconscious, but both of them are equally EXTREMELY fucked up?
>>
>>17328560
Everyone else is throwing in their two cents, why not mine?

I feel like the entire world is like a spiderweb connected to a million other spiderwebs in a near infinite tapestry of strand upon strand. Each point where a strand connects to another, is a node, or a person or being that is thusly affected by any vibration in the webs. It kind of falls under a similar idea to the string theory and chaos theory, butterfly effect shit.

Basically, what person a does in America, will somehow on a cosmic scale very minutely affect person X in Australia. This effect may never be perceivable, or even noticable, but it's there. When you divine, you are opening yourself up to the great warp and web that houses us all, and attempting to follow one thread to its most likely conclusion.

So, regardless of whether or not you've memorized all the runes, or tarot, or i ching (I know I haven't. There's like, 72 fucking cards in a tarot deck for fuck's sake), you're still tapped into that grand web whenever you're divining. Thus, the proper answer will find you, given practice.

What sets apart a good diviner from a subpar one, is finding additional interpretation in your system. For instance, you do a tarot reading. You look up the meanings (nothing wrong with that), and find your base reading. From there, you expound upon it by intuition, looking at the cards and seeing what they might say to you that is relevant to your querent.

Best of luck, friend, and don't give up.
>>
And on that note, these readings are getting buried under shitposts, so I'm out for the time being. I'll probably be back later to do more.

Gods be with you, friends.
>>
>>17328630
>What sets apart a good diviner from a subpar one, is finding additional interpretation in your system.
This ^^^^

There are readers who can read identical cowrie shells, coins, sticks, bones or just by staring at a flame or smoke or water or just nodding off.
The symbolism and cards "official" meaning is only a way to assist your formation of a story or a divined meaning.
>>
>>17328630
Be well birdman.
>>
>>17328610
But dude, it's not inexplicable. As a reader, I can feel when I have hit that level of "on point" before anyone responds
>>
>>17328609
Thanks for the reading Corvidae!

>I casted Berkano in favor, Ehwaz in opposition, and Kenaz in favor.
So is that yes to Navy and Air Force and a big no to Coast Guard?

>Berkano is associated with the earth
So Earth is the element that corresponds to which of the branch?

Is possible you can cast runes for the Army and Marines?
>>
>>17328650
Inexplicable compared to testable phenomenon.
Inexplicable compared to the easily explained phenomenon of cold reading and barnum statements.
Inexplicable in that you "shouldnt" be able to read that.

You know what I mean.
>>
Gods be with you Corvidae
>>
File: 4uarsewipe.png (430 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
4uarsewipe.png
430 KB, 780x500
>>17328500
Nah, there is actually no hope for you.
You are vile, despicable, basically saying it's okay to rape someone.
There is zero hope for you, I'm not trolling. I don't troll, I tell people things honestly. You are poisonous, toxic, noxious, poisoned, trying to kill all around you with your bitterness, but instead of poisoning your myriad ''enemies'', the bitterness is a poison that is just choking YOU.
It is turned back on you by three.
Do what you will, But harm no one.
You need to be bound from hurting anyone else.
>Follow this cheap and easy diagram and do the world a favour.
better for the world, rid of a psychopathic sexual predator who may move on to children and murder.
better for you because your every waking moment is torment if your posts are any indication, not only hateful of everyone else, guys and women standing up for others, etc.
extreme self loathing over what you have done.
this is the only logical thing to do.die..
>>
>>17328661
>>17328661
Hmmmmmmm.... you mean "paranormal"? "Magical", even? "Superhuman", perhaps?
>>
>>17328656
I did a one rune pull. I pulled Berkano again. Once again, a rune of earth. I always associate the army with the earth element, footsoldiers, artillery, etc.

>>
File: KingRick.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
KingRick.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>17328477
Still taking queries, all.
>>
>>17328583
been about 9 months
>>
>>17328692
In that case could youread mine? @>>17328570
>>
>>17328477
Emil
Male
Brown
5 years (I shut myself out)
Yes and I loved it. It's been a while, though. I'm going to give it a good listen to now.
>>
>>17328592
>>17328598
>>17328630
>>17328639
>>17328564

It's 2 in the morning here, don't think I can respond too coherently, just reflecting atm. Thank you all.
>>
>>17328477
All these faggots thirsty for readings completely ignored your request for people interested in a genuinely good album. It's sad. They don't care that it's an important connecting part. They just want readings. Sad sad
>>
File: ;ajsd;flkjasf.jpg (49 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
;ajsd;flkjasf.jpg
49 KB, 540x960
>>17328477
>>17328570
>>17328583
>>17328696
>>17328701

26:18

Outcome not good, re: succubus- the content of the musical progression would suggest you'd have more luck doing to raping yourself. Cheers.

>>17328710
>shut myself out
Intentionally? Voluntarily? Just clarifying?

In addition, is English your native tongue, friend?

Enjoy the album!
>>
>>17328477
Melissa
Female
Brown
Never
Nope

Tell me if I should give a fuck or not.
>>
>>17328672
No, I mean inexplicable.
>>
>>17328753
About... What, life? If you have to ask, you almost certainly do need to, with matters as weighty as mortality.

All the same, I'll do your reading if you clarify a bit what you want.
>>
>>17328743
It's a long story. A lot of things happened in university involving drug use and manipulative people compounded with emotional distress in the past. A lot went wrong, and I was in the worst environment possible. I pretty much have been a social shut in since (I still go outside all the time but only alone). I don't think I could ever find someone I would consider changing for. I'm an emotional wreck, and a lot of it is my fault for not being able to just belong.

Mmmm going for Moonchild.
>>
>>17328761
Alright, never mind on that one then. Let's go with hmm... will things get better and more bearable in time? Because right now they're not.
>>
>>17328477

Kevin
Male
Black
~6 months
No, but listening to it now.

Whatever the fuck was that I scried? Throw at me anything you have; I'm confused.
>>
>>17328770
Oh yes English is my native tongue.
>>
>>17328477
>>17328743
Barry
Male
Brown
6 months
Never listened before
>>
>>17328477
O for me , crush is F
Male
Black hair
>last coitus
No such thing has happened anon ;-;
I have not listened to the album
Is my crush interested in me?
>>
>>17328595
E.F are my initials, their name is N and they are male

Yes that is correct
>>
>>17328477
Alex
White
Male
Brown hair
Never had coitus. Itcotck is also one of my favorite albums.
If you don't mind me asking, I'd like to request advice on how I can attain a level of mental and emotional stability. I feel like my lack of stability is a result of having trouble being myself as it's easy for me to forget how to behave naturally.
>>
File: ;lkajsdf;lkjasd.jpg (55 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
;lkajsdf;lkjasd.jpg
55 KB, 540x960
>>17328477
>>17328710
>>17328770
>>17328798

13:39

Holy shit what a transition.

>The wall on which the prophets wrote
>Is cracking at the seams.

Well the wall on which the prophets wrote is clearly /div/, so whatever it is that you've been experiencing in your solitude is having a significant effect of some sort on the posts here /s

On a more serious note, a relevant I Ching aphorism:

>The wise stay alert, creative, and in worried contemplation.

The song Epitaph acts as an adjointive transition from the first half of the album, focused on the past, to the second half/side, which largely discusses the uncertainty and technological devastation of the future.

Not only did the dice fall on the most dramatic transition in the album, but the song itself is a song of joining themes and transitioning headspaces.

Additionally, there's a dual dichotomy of themes here crossing the past/present, represented and written as life/death, but more in the transitional sense than an ending of events.

The prophets spoken of in the first line are Joachim of Fiore, Virgil and Frederick II himself, all of whom flew in the face of the church's interpretation of the future, and chose to find a future in which they themselves would be persecuted into nonexistence.

What I guess I'm getting at is that things will change soon, if you allow them to and acknowledge that it's the natural and desirable path, and also that a strong belief in a particular future, no matter how strongly or widely held, does not necessarily come to pass, especially when all it inspires is fatalism.

Hope this helped Emil.
>>
File: j;lkajsdflkj.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
j;lkajsdflkj.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>17328477
>>17328753
>>17328761
>>17328777

32:47

In periods of great chaos and uncertainty such as this one the most important thing you can do for yourself is to reach out and grab at least one thing that makes sense and is consistent, and latch on.

However the most important thing is not to grab it and keep it from moving, but adjust your own movement to be swept along in its flow, just.. Hopefully in a manner you're comfortable.

Listen to the bit of track and listen to the musicians, despite seemingly random notes scattering, are actually listening to each other and responding in turn and carrying themes, despite the improvisational nature, and despite being comfortable with completely interrupting each other's thoughts- they arrive, in the end, to a more tranquil, cooperative, and peaceful tune, and they arrived their through careful and accepting teamwork.
>>
File: lakjsd;lfkj.jpg (48 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
lakjsd;lfkj.jpg
48 KB, 540x960
>>17328477
>>17328582
>>17328595
>>17328824

25:17

You need to find a balance. You've been in contact this long because you interact well together and make beautiful music.

What you have, your connection, is too nice to be destroyed by the confines of a monogamous relationship, as an outsider looking in. If your current partner is important to you and vise versa then clearly you need to cut it off if you can't find the balance that will lead to you remaining close friends for years, rather than threatening each other's lives.

If you keep carrying on as is it's going to fall apart into noise and sound and so many scattered trace elements.
>>
>>17328878
Any chance we could get some insight into your divination method? I'm very interested in divination by numbers and dice
>>
>>17328837
That was insightful and scholastic as fuck, Fred. The part about this transition I'm afraid about is fearing I'll head off towards another delusion again. I'm trying to find the ability to see through this, but maybe I shouldn't be so worried? Whichever path will lead me somewhere.
>>
>>17328781
I'm inexperienced enough that if you want anything constructive for your scrying I'd have to at least read it, if it's not too personal.

Fair warning that you may find my interpretation through this lens worse than useless.

>>17328806
And what do you want, Barry?

>>17328815
Comin' up, you rolled 15:54 though if you want to tune in while I write it up.
>>
>>17328885
Of course, what are you curious about specifically?

>>17328886
Stay strong person, keep a clear head and keep in mind what's actually good for YOU in the long run, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

And go get laid, if I might suggest.
>>
>>17327800
Empath, thank you so much, that was really good!
>>
>>17328477
>>17328815
Ah shit I am so sorry.

>Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.

Mind, that's the last, most powerful repetition of the line.

Your future is what you make it, Oscar.
>>
>>17328477
Information:
- Mindy (me), Garyn (him), Ricky (3rd party)
- female
- red and black
- 26 yrs
- no.

Reading for me and my friends.
>>
>>17328878
Oh no ...I'm not sure what to do because I don't want to lose anyone. This is very difficult for me because my current partner wants me cut off from the world.
Thank you for this wonderful reading
>>
>>17328890

I'm >>17328781. Sure, I guess.

I meditated for 2 hours, then entered into a trance and scried/mindscaped from there, focusing on myself.

Foggy mist, all encompassing and nothing appearing. I walked and walked, then saw a yellow disk floating. I followed it, and heard somebody calling out for me. My name they screamed, telling me it was not a dream. I hear some words spoken by a coarse voice I could not make out, and I saw a huge man with a beard riding a horse approaching. The coarse voice spoke, and this time the words were loud and clear: “Follow and become”. The man on the horse turned around and raised his hand signalling me to follow him. I walked behind him for what seems to be an eternity, and along the road, more yellow disks appeared floating all around me, almost gazing into the depths of my soul. We reached a stone house, and the mist cleared. The man disappeared. I was left alone with the yellow disks; there were ten of them now. They floated to the wall and stayed there, in the shape of a circle. The ten yellow disks formed a circle on the stone wall. It felt like they were eyes, gazing at me while I gazed back. I sat down in front of them in a meditative position, not knowing what to do. I closed my eyes and focused, and I heard the coarse voice speak again. “This is your destiny.”, it said. “Follow through and come to me”, it screamed. Louder and louder, “Remember my name -“, I could not make out what it was, nor do I remember. I feel a chill down my spine, and heat beginning to form from my pelvic region. I feel electricity pulsating through the entirety of my body, and I hear sparks all around me. My forehead was burning, and my heart was beating rapidly. I tried to snap out of it, and I did.

(cont.)
>>
>>17328890
>>17328936

(cont.)

It took me awhile to snap out of this state, and I’m still feeling bummed from it; my body has been aching and my face has been twitching. My body has been switching from feeling cold and hot ever since. I’m having a fuck migraine right now and my head feels like it’s exploding. I tried to sleep but I couldn’t.

I have zero fucking idea what to make of this, and I’m still kind of in a state of confusion.
>>
File: l;kajsd;lkfj.jpg (46 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
l;kajsd;lkfj.jpg
46 KB, 540x960
>>17328477
>>17328833

Nice dub-dubs.

33:10

You need to read up on Stoic philosophy. I don't mean "Hurr keep the hurt on the inside and have a stiff upper lip" I mean the actual Hellenistic philosophy.

If you don't understand why I'm saying that listen to the stretch of music the dice landed on and maybe you'll get it.

It seems you need to develop the ability to be internally satisfied with your choices, and find a hakuna matata mindset that allows you to assess and analyze your own strengths and weaknesses in a realistic manner.
>>
>>17328935
>This is very difficult for me because my current partner wants me cut off from the world.

Could have just said "current partner priorities internal insecurities over my happiness" because I've been there and I'm sorry.
>>
>>17328933
And what do you and your cohorts want to know, Mindy? Tantalizing glimpses of the future? Love advice? Self-help?
>>
>>17328936
Thanks sir I'll come back to this after smoke.
>>
File: imperialFUCKKKKK.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
imperialFUCKKKKK.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
>>17328477
>>17328781
>>17328936
>>17328937

08:17

talk to the wind
My words are all carried away
I talk to the wind
The wind does not hear
The wind cannot hear.

I'm on the outside looking inside
What do I see
Much confusion, disillusion
All around me.

It seems like the practice you're currently carrying may have become... Futile? At least futility in practice.

Did the vision feel stale or meaningless at all?

The lack of any arousal of association or emotion in you derived from the vision may have more meaning than the vision itself.
>>
>>17328736
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, got caught up.

Yeah I didn't really expect people to engage with and appreciate the album fully but I did expect it to tie into peoples' interpretation of their readings more.

I'm still enjoying it though, so eh.

Speaking of which I'll do like one more and then I need to go worldbuild.
>>
>>17328955
Thanks for your advice! I really appreciate it.
In the meantime, I will check out the Stoic philosophy you recommended and listen to the stretch of music.
Also, checkd
>>
>>17329072
>>17328936
Oh in addition my associate saw the following cards in your vision:

>Ten of Pentacles
>Knight of Wands
>Ace of Pentacles
>>
>>17329072
>>17329108

Said the straight man to the late man~
"Where have you been?"~
I've been here and I've been there~
And I've been in between~

> Did the vision feel stale or meaningless at all?

I honestly don't know what to feel 'bout this at all. It was way too fucking strange and surreal, and the fact that it fucked with me physically is kind of worrying. And this experience pretty much stabilized all my emotions at once; I no longer feel the same, emotionally speaking. Well, I'm going to think on this.

The Ten of Pentacles is interesting, along with the Ace. Knight of Wands, hmm.

Thank you Fred, much appreciated. I'll hit you up and offer a reading in return next time you're in.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.