[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a newbie to astral projection. What's the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451404536933.jpg (158 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451404536933.jpg
158 KB, 500x500
I'm a newbie to astral projection. What's the first thing I should do?

Can you guys help me astral? I want to do it. I can't even get to the vibration stage
>>
Hi,I made a thread with some books that might help you :)

>>17145324
>>
>>17145411
Nigga I am not the type of nigga 2 read som gay ass book

JUST tell me how 2 enter imaginationland
>>
>>17145421
>Nigga I am not the type of nigga 2 read som gay ass book

Just give up
>>
>>17145392
>What's the first thing I should do?
Masturbate furiously.
>>
You can listen to binaural beats or isochronic tones to help you
>>
>>17145392
God this picture trips me the fuck out
>>
>>17145541
Imagine thats what your nerves look like up close :3
>>
The problem is that I just can't keep my eyes open when I'm super relaxed. It's like I'm so relaxed that I have to stop having my eyes closed. It just doesn't work

Can you astral with your eyes open? If they roll back does it still work
>>
>>17145392
>>17145421
>>17145779

alright get ready to trip out, i aint the reading type neither so my first suggestion youtube sounds like that dude said, also masturbate furiously although it may ssound dumb that anon is much smarter than he sounds because masturbationg fatigues the shit outa you giving you a better chance to sleep paralizes, anywaysyoutube the third eye video you should have sleep paralises same night. beware though i woke up sleep paralized and a regulara curtain looked to me as if a man in a black cape was looking over me right in front of my face i got owned man, its like that shit kid always asking to see ghosts then when he sees it he shits himself its hardcore shit dont be a bitch i woke up sweating balls and crying like a slut was intense though would do again.
>>
>>17145815
Got a guy in black cape/hood looking necromancer guy pacing in my room one night, had a pentagram on my ceiling and I was frozen with exception of eyes being able to move. Once my eyes moved he noticed and hovered over me.
>>
Short easy method. Smoke DMT.

Long one:
Before going to sleep ask someone to wake you up after 3 hours by gently touching you in the chest and saying to you "don't move". If you dont have someone to wake you up put an alarm after 3 hours with a recorded sound file that says " dont move".
The goal here is to remember to not move your body even your fingers when you wake up.
You will quickly go into sleep paralysis. 30-60 seconds.

Stay still and try to keep your mind aware.

During this time use the rope techniques.

"Imagine that there is a long rope hanging right above you. Without opening your eyes or moving your physical body, visualize yourself reaching up towards the rope and start climbing up. Try to feel all the sensations that usually accompany climbing a rope. Feel the tension in your arms (not real tension – keep your body relaxed!) and the weight of your body. Climbing the rope will cause vibrations and their intensity will increase as you go. Continue to climb faster and faster to speed up the process, until you fully separate and achieve out of the body experience."

Ps: you can also use the rope techniques when you go to sleep.
>>
>>17146561
Was the put pentagram there intentionally by you,or did you imagine it was there? I had a waking hallucination involving a demon and a pentagram on my wall.
>>
Learn how to protect yourself and not be scared. Seriously going down this path is seeing hallucinations and then fending off evil shit. Not even evil shit, like pranksters that mess with newbies.
>>
>>17145421
>Nigga I am not the type of nigga 2 read som gay ass book
Evidently, or you'd have learned to spell by now.

If you can't concentrate on a book, you won't be able to concentrate on astral projection. Just go and play basketball instead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.