[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic/Card prediction/Tarot reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x184
I would like to talk to someone who is good with cards and prediction. Like tarot and these kind of stuffs. I wish to know some thing. Appreciate all help. I ask there because 95% of the so called prophetess are fake and hope someone can say the truth.
>>
>>17125894
The cards say you're a gay retard.
>>
Oh seems like someone dont get christmas gift this year and decided to be a dickhead with people.
I asked just for a help from normal people with normal style.
>>
for me reading cards is mostly a mental exercise to practice recognising the connection between different things

i'm not rly that into it
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x279
Let's do it.
>>
>>17125894
There's a secret & technique to it.

Basically, all the cards have images & numbers that relate to events that are very common in the human experience (depression, anxiety, happiness, the general shit).

Occultists call the 78-card deck the Book of Thoth, implying that the cards must be used like a book. In other words, each card has a key word & meaning to it, while the order they appear in a spread determines the order in which the key words appear in the story.

And the only reason "good" tarot readers are able to get it right is because of how common everyone's stories really are; it's not magic, but psychology. A more proper tarot reader doesn't claim to be able to read the future like it's written in stone, but instead would give advice based on what's possible in the future.
>>
>>17125894
You can't truly trust your own instinct and wisdom if you have to flip a couple of cards in order to form an opinion.
>>
>>17125894
The cards don't give prophecy. They describe situations in the first place.

For example, if you are at a crossroad and you need to chose between two paths, you can ask the cards what the outcome of chosing path A and B would be, and then decide which one you chose.

What do you need to know?
>>
>>17125894
>95% of the so called prophetess are fake
how tf can you know if the other 5% are true?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x379
>>17125894
whaddayawannaknow.gif
icantrybutnigarantee.jpg
youhavetogivmesomeinfotoworkwith.exe
>>
I would like to know about one person who was gone from my life that will i be able to be in communication with again.(or more)
And I know that mostly these people was liars. I asked people around who tried this card prediction and all said just what you wanted to hear. "soon there is a bright future front of you,money,kids" etc. And the typcal "in this year you will get married and meet with your big love". So it was all fake. Thats why I said most percent lies just for money. There is only a few good where i live as far as i know but if you want an appointment from them you need months to wait and lot of money.
>>
>>17128432
ok then. you want to know if you can get back into touch with someone important to you? i take that you want to know how your realtionship will develop. i might be able to help you with that.
just tell me a word. a word that describes you. a word that describes the person. and a word that describes how your relationship was.
that's it 3 words for 3 cards
>>
>95% of the so called prophetess are fake
So you're a part-time skeptic huh?
>>
Yes. That person is very important to me. This person made me as strong as that person is and helped me thru everything. When the person was around I felt like I have no problem because I felt strong to solve everything. When I lost the person I become down again and the person just disappeared from one day to another without saying anything. My one friend who is kinda good with this magic stuff said, that person can be my truly soul partner or what it's called. Sorry my english isn't that good.
About me: Emotional/Changing
About the person: Strong(in mind,like the person can get thru anything without feeling sad or so)
About the relationship: Insistent

Thank you for your time and for your help! :)

Skeptic..maybe a little bit. But I just said my heard experiences,that all said the same what people want to hear. But that hoped money never came,the hoped marriage neither. I personally never met with any card predictioner. When I wanted I was too young.
>>
>>17128564
thank you very much for your trust.
you: the moon
it stands for melancholy, visions and the attraction to the unknown.
which means that even though you will have to endure melancholy, your visions and your imagination will guide you through. keep your attraction to what is yet to come close. don't focus to much on the end though, enjoy your search and grow with it.
(s)he: 6 wands
this card stands for an unfair opponent and great danger which hides beneath false appearance.
be careful and aware of other people who want to help you. someone close to you and that person is playing a double sworded game. trust your guts. if it feels like your journey is going too quick or if you see the end a bit too soon, be careful. have trust, but don't trip over it. not even when you meet that person again, take everything you hear from him/her the first few times you meet with a grain of salt. something it that person's life is dangerous, so be careful.
relationship: jufgement
this card represent closure, birth and renewal.
this is it. your journey will end. both of you will have closure and will grow. you will learn a lot and it should be worth the pain. however, in order to achieve this, you need to keep your conscious clean. so don't hurt anybody on your way.
there is one more thing: this card stands for renewal. so your relationship will change. it will be a good change and benefical for both of you.
>>
>>17128627
Nice read, it appeals alot to me. Could you do me one? In a say I have had a relationship end recently, I'm feeling quite confident right now but I'm curious if theres any worth left in where we left it. In case youd'd want to do another-
Me: inspired
Relationship: tumultuous
Her: straight thinker

In any case, have a good holiday :)
>>
>>17128673
thanks!
i will do a reading for you in a frew minutes.
>>
>>17128673
thank you for your trust!
your card is the moon as well. (hence why you felt connected to the other reading)
you are seeing yourself attracted to this girl, who is incredibly ambitious and clever. you know that if you get closer, your attraction will not only grow, but you will loose control over your own path since you are most likely to wander into the unknown. you'll want to get back to earth, but at the same time you want to stay up in the clouds. you'll feel like in a very surprising dream, but don't fret too much. keep your head in your dream. (jumping to the relationship card bow because it makes a more coherent way of telling) your realtionship card is all. about forming relationships and reflecting. so focus on that. let her lead the path, follow it and don't worry and ponder about the future. reflect on the past and help her take care of hers. she does have some demos which haunt her, so take care of those and let her take care of what's ahead.

her card: the world
it represents perfection, reward and achievement
if you follow her, you will be fullfilled and matters will resolve and wind up well. however you have to trust her. and most important: enjoy the journey. don't focus on the end, focus a bit more on past. (even if it sounds weird) she will form your future, successfully and brightly, you will finish unclosed matters and banish misfortunes from the past.

relationship: knave if pentacles
stands for opportunities, reflection on relationships and the dawn of new social as well as buisness realtionships.
see above.

i am terribly sorry for leaving you like that. i had a few things to do with all tye hollidaying going on haha
good luck and thank tou nontheless
>>
>>17128486
I would like a reading if you can give one.
:^)

Me: Alone.
Her: Confused.
Relationship: Prophetical.
>>
>>17128708

I don't know if you have time for another, but some insight into my love life would go for miles.

I have an old friend who's been taken for awhile, but might be considering screwing around with me. There's another girl who might be cautiously checking me out, although I could be wrong. And lastly, a quiet redhaired girl that I REALLY have my eye on, who I don't get the chance to talk to much, so breaking the ice with her is taking a bit long, but she might be checking me out as well. That or she's just unusually nice

Can you shed some insight into my overall direction here, what bullets I need to dodge, etc. But mainly, where does the natural redhead stand, in general and toward me, and can I make things go somewhere with her?
>>
>>17128708
Hello, would you be able to do a reading for me? Need insight on a possible relationship with a new girl I just met. Not sure where it going or what her intentions are.

Tom
Sagitarrius
>>
>>17128821
Very very accurate to my experience! Our personal cards are also spot on.

Thank you so much, it is a welcome advice as we came back together a short while ago but te attraction is just too strong. Days ago she decided that she needed to be alone and that we should quit what we are doing, needless to say this at first was confusing as hell. Time will tell where this goes

Thanks again, hope you have a great night!
>>
>>17128848
thank you! i wish to the best of luck!

to the others:
i will try and do a few more readings! although i have to take care of a few things right now, so i can't promise anything. see you!
>>
>>17125894
Magic: The Gathering cards can be used to predict whether you're going to get laid or not with 99.998% accuracy.
>>
>>17128864
If you manage to make it back and do some more readings.

25/Male/Scorpio, worried as all hell, 5'8", short dirty blonde-brown hair, beard, skinny.

I've got two questions, both unrelated to each other.

How am I going to do against my friend this week, will I come away with a victory Monday night or will I be left disappointed after another stellar year?

What is going on with my body recently? Certain organs feel like shit and I'm worried about potential blood flow and circulation causing them to be damaged or possibly even worse, dead.

Thanks a lot for the time if you manage to get around to more readings.
>>
Wow seems like so many people needs help too. :)
I dont dared to share "everything" like people do there first. But why I asked help also was about a relationship which was going for long already with appearing and disappearing. It goes like this since 2-3 years. Once we get together and cant be without eachother,but then the another person -who is a boy- disappear,and then suddenly just appear again that he wants to be with me,he beg all time that he wants to get me back until i say yes again when he appears. He stick on me like whole day,and when he is with me he wish to spend with me whole day long. If he can't be with me than,he complains and freakout. Thats why I thought maybe some magic can help me,that what is front of "us" because we both planned together a lot of things and I really felt like since i first met him that he is the one. He told me,he keep coming back because I m special for him too(i m a girl) and then he just disappeared again.
But then seems like my fears was right, this means that everything is over,and that person is officially gone.If i understand right.

And once more. Many thanks for your time and help.
>>
>>17128840
Anyone please
>>
>>17128938
no problem and i actually meant that things are looking good for you two. there is an obstacle, yes, and it's on his side, but you should wncorage him and directly adress what is constantly getting in the way. try and solve it together. you will succeed. the realtionship card is a successful and bright one. don't give up. be careful, but not afraid
>>
Can I get a reading?

Recently girlfriend left me for another guy. Really been depressed past 3 months. Whole life I feel like people just always abandon me , no matter how much I love them. I'd like to ask if someone good will come in my life and if I will find a companion in life. Love question I guess.
>>
File: consider.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>17128333
>trips of 3, the purest number
confirmed for true, I practice Tarot reading as a form of therapy and freely admit this to every person I read for.

It helps your mind to find the connections between events, feelings, actions.. etc.
It essentially just teaches you more about yourself and others by changing the way you think.

If I ever feel like being a little mystical I simply say, "the cards never lie..."
Which is true... they don't.
We only lie to ourselves.
>>
Aww seems like i really misunderstood then something. Thanks for the explanation. :) Now I feel freed from my bad and frightened thoughts about his stuffs and after long time I feel happy. So all about time and waiting now. :)
>>
Can i get a reading?
No lovelife, no social life, ok job, live just been ok.
Thanks beforehand
>>
>>17125894
I'm no prophet or prophetess.
Whatcha need help with?
>>
Can I get a reading regarding my past relationship? Should I do the reckless thing I'm thinking or should I just let it go?
>>
>>17130945
Hello me from two days ago
>>
>>17130552

Why I asked for help I wrote there already down. All the comments with the "StayAnonStayCool" contains it. ^^
>>
>>17130552

Why I asked for help I wrote there already down. All the comments with the "StayAnonStayCool" name contains it. ^^
>>
>>17125894
I guess that would interest you
>>17127099
>>
>>17131608
Looks interesting really. Thanks for showing it! :)
>>
Any reader willing to give a reading? I would really like one, I am a beginner in tarot and can't quite read the cards that accurately.
>>
You seek a diviner, eh?
I have drawn a single card, the hanged man, reversed.
Wisdom, sacrifice, prophecy, turned on it's head.
You have chosen the way of the body politic, you have chosen the quick and easy path.
>>
>>17132553
A 3 card 'past-present-future' reading is used.
>7 of pentacles
>3 of wands
>6 of cups, reversed

>the gardener looks longingly at what he has created, you have spent a long time growing this 'garden'. It means a lot to you.
>You now look out over a harbour of 'trade ships', your goods going to and fro. Some acclaim have you made as a capitalist.
>Memories of the future, of a time when your children will play in your old garden. success, in your endeavors.
>>
>>17133694
Well I actually had a question in mind but wasn't sure if someone was going to respond. Thank you for the reading though I really appriciate it.
>>
>>17134977
The question is what career should I persue? What would suit me?
>>
>>17133669
If this reading was for me,then it's really right for my situation. I really chosen in this time the easy way to solve the problems fast. But it wasn't the right decision.
Thank you for your help and for your time! ^^
>>
if i could get a reading that would be great, please, thank you

female
libra
will something happen between me and the red man i know?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.