[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: Typing_skaven.png (58 KB, 466x467) Image search: [Google]
Typing_skaven.png
58 KB, 466x467
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth's finished his new guide for /div/.
Thoth's tarot and rune guide! For beginners looking for new spreads and info regarding taking up tarot/runes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17116633
>>
>>17127099
Anyone know of some books for learning scrying?
>>
Any women want to make this a merry christmas for us?

...sorry my head is still in the last thread
>>
>>17127132

no
>>
>>17127109

"Enochian Vison Magic" by Lon Milo Dequette (a very Interesting look at John Dee) covers very specific directions on scrying methods.
>>
Please tell me there is a reader here, I'm in some desperate need of some divination and advice.
>>
>>17127147

looks like they've all gone out for the night
>>
>>17127136
thanks
>>
>>17127150
Hopefully someone stops in then.
>>
>>17127135

So prudish.
>>
This is as dead as it gets, man. Hell, someone should be able to pull a card or two
>>
>>17127451
Obviously the readers should ignore their families to pull cards for strangers on an Indonesian shadow puppet forum

Obviously
>>
File: ghF75HX.jpg (258 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ghF75HX.jpg
258 KB, 1024x768
>>17127132
That would derail this extremely active thread :^)
>>17127451
lel
Go do Christmas things
>>
I'll do a few readings. Ask a question, that's all I need.. except for you to answer the following question;

Do I take the drugs?
>>
>>17127555
>Do I take the drugs?
Are you asking for a reading on this?
>>
>>17127555
Stichomancy reading says yes. Seems like an otherworldly experience.

What is the path towards a classical music career?
>>
>>17127555
What is going on with my body today? Went to the ER and they basically brushed it off, but something clearly isn't right, can't see my actual doctor until Monday to set up a specialty appointment. Please anything you can tell me. Certain things don't feel like they're sitting right in my body.

Thanks so much.
>>
File: nsa-santa-71991.jpg (275 KB, 610x598) Image search: [Google]
nsa-santa-71991.jpg
275 KB, 610x598
>>17127555
>Do I take the drugs?
No

Serious question.. Am I slightly autistic? Is that why I’m such a social outcast?
>>
>>17127562

No, I feel the general consensus will tell me whether I should or not. Though it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>17127555
I feel threatened by a guy because I talked shit behind his back. Im afraid he eventually will hurt me in some way. My question is, will he do it or I'm just being paranoid? Thanks a lot.

Don't take the drugs, man.
>>
>>17127555
No, do not take drugs, this is coming from someone who went to rehab a few years ago.

With that said, am I worrying over this issue for nothing or is something seriously wrong? Pretty sure there is honestly.
>>
>>17127555
No you don't
Should I even bother with this girl
>>
>>17127580
In which case, no; don't take the drugs. If you are depending on the opinions of strangers on the Internet to decide whether or not to take drugs, then drugs are certainly not for you.

Can I have a financial reading as far as how I can into good money and promote progress in my long-term goals? Thanks.
>>
>>17127566
This is how it came out by the way. I mean, I don't do drugs. But I'm just going by it:

"When the hour of triumph arrived, the bells awoke the echoes far and wide, and the whole vast crowd raised to God the first cry of praise that begins the Te Deum. A sublime cry! High, pure notes, the voices of women in ecstasy, mingled in it with the sterner and deeper voices of men; thousands of voices sent up a volume of sound so mighty, that the straining, groaning organ-pipes could not dominate that harmony. But the shrill sound of children's singing among the choristers, the reverberation of deep bass notes, awakened gracious associations, visions of childhood, and of man in his strength, and rose above that entrancing harmony..."
>>
>>17127555
About your question of the drugs, no, don't take them.

About my question: will I be able to live as a writer in the future?
>>
>>17127566

It would be. Artificial halluciogens. Last time I thought I was the couch. That was four years ago. I'm not sure if they'll still work, I've been saving what was left since then.

I'm seeing a lot of discoragement both from yourself and from those closest to you. Though your friends and family might be telling you to follow your dreams, you feel that there is a certain insincerity to it, and that's highly discouraging to you. You can't continue to wait for opportunities to make themselves known. You must take on your goals full force. This is the moment you're waiting for. I'm getting that you're afraid of going back to school, but that's exactly where you need to be in order to achieve this dream. You've got a wolf ready to be released. Warm those cold feet up and get moving.
>>
>>17127555
Nice trips
>>17127596
>>17127587
>>17127586
>>17127584
>>17127573
Dont know what theyre talking about

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

>take the drugs
also what drugs?

How does my family feel towards me?

Sisters Boyfriend?
Sister?
Mom?
Aunts and Uncles?
Grandparents?
>>
>>17127555
No, drugs are for degenerates

Can you help me find my next workspace or a better option to accomplish the same goal? Thanks, maybe I can scry for you in return if you like.
>>
>>17127555
Tell me something that will lead me to happiness
>>
>>17127635
>>17127555
Also, take the drugs
And nice trips
>>
>>17127623
Will do. Thanks.
>>
>>17127567

Are you feeling overly stiff? Maybe a little robotic? I think your symptoms are being caused by stress. Have you had a falling out with your parents, siblings, or friends? You need to address the psychological issues if you want to get rid of the physical manifestation.
>>
>>17127635
I can do this one

Be happy

no matter what

Something bad happens?

Be happy

Something hurts?

Be happy

Everything is collapsing around you and there is no way out?

Be happy

Take joy in all things, for we know not what happens after death, but we do know this life, this beautiful, wonderful, mysterious life, go headlong into it, charge it like it is your own, like it belongs to you. It is yours and it does belong to you.
>>
>>17127669
Nah, it's more like I may need surgery for something that may be sliding around inside my body and cutting off blood flow, but I don't know if I'm just being paranoid or there is something really wrong, I'm going to lean towards the latter since it definitely doesn't feel normal and just sprung up out of the blue. Haven't really felt stressed out at all or anything though, no falling outs, nothing.
>>
>>17127573

Oh, no anon. You're not autistic. There's a reason people are put in isolation as an abuse tactic. It does make you a little crazy. You're not autistic, just deprived of human contact and affection. On top of that, I think you're surrounded by a bunch of gaslighters who make things your fault when you're really the one who's been done wrong. This is what's seriously making you question whether or not you're right in the head.
>>
>>17127555
I personal y would take them, Dont be stupid like i am.
How does my future with M look? How dos M feel really about me?
>>
>>17127584

Seems like he's all talk. Guy has a bigger conscience than you give him credit for, though he's thought about it.

But.. c'mon dude. Don't talk shit about people. It's not nice.
>>
>>17127744
I know, really. I have that goal for this new year, to stop being such a coward. And thanks, really. I have recently learn that the is a nice guy, so, what you say sounds pretty accurate. So you have really give me some peace, man, thanks. Are you usually right about what you see/ feel ?
>>
>>17127586

There's no risk of being addicted to this. It's a hallucinogen I've been hanging onto for years, waiting for the right moment, not a narcotic. Though it seems so far that this might not be it. Universe says no.

I'm getting that this is a personal issue.. on a limb it might be work related. You have reason to be a little concerned. Ignoring it entirely will not do you any favours. Gracefully accept any wrong doing and apologize or try to make amends as soon as you can.
>>
>>17127718
Yeah.. I think I've grown this fear of developing any sort of relationships with people so I've been reclusive for the past few years. I'm not too skilled at social interactons anymore. Being so alone sucks.
>>
>>17127769
Thanks for the reading.

But really, hallucinogen or not, don't take'em man. Sometimes they can seriously mess with you, I remember when I was 19 years ago trying out Salvia, it was not fun and as an addict, I vowed never to do that again. At least they aren't narcotics though, opiates will mess your world up.
>>
>>17127758

I'm either pretty accurate or very far off. Just ask this guy;
>>17127688
>>
>>17127781

Salvia was interesting. I tried it when I was 16 and couldn't bring myself to try it ever again. I felt I was transported to another dimension, and when I came back, I found out gravity was acting on me from a completely different side than I was experiencing. I've done this stuff before, I've been holding onto it since then. I have no idea if could have degraded beyond effectiveness or not.
>>
>>17127805
Depends on the hallucinogen on whether it degrades or not, something like LSD will definitely degrade if it's not kept in proper conditions.
>>
>>17127555
I smoke weed occasionally, but that's it.

I recently had a self-transcendent experience (many would describe it as a religious experience or being communicated to by God) and I do not know where to proceed from here spiritually or how to interpret it (I have been an Atheist for many years.) How should I proceed now that I have had this experience? I feel like I am a totally different person because of it.
>>
>>17127587

You should. She's actually an incredibly sweet person and would make a great friend for you to have... but if you're expecting her to become your entire world, you're going to be disappointed.
>>
>>17127815

It's not LSD, but it's probably close in profile. I have no idea exactly what it is. Just that it was a legal "designer" drug my friend got off the internet those years ago. I knew the name then, I've just forgotten it since.
>>
>>17127671
I don't have much to be happy for.
You call life beautiful but ignore all the atrocities that happens.
>>
>>17127846
In my experience those are usually very bad for you, I definitely do not suggest that, but I could be wrong, either way after all this alleged time, I wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>17127555
>>17127824
oh, if you were asking if you should take drugs or not my answer is no.
>>
>>17127596

>then psychotropic trips on Christmas are not for you

I fixed that for you.

I don't really do future readings, they're the least reliable (and most ambiguous), as is the future.. but..

Don't go blindly into anything, and definitely don't be tempted into anything that seems too good to be true. If you've been thinking about going into business with a partner or a friend, this is probably not a good idea. You've got a certain amount of charisma that's going to come into play. Use it wisely and you'll have people eating out of the palm of your hand.
>>
>>17127555
Nice trips.

Yes, take the drugs and enjoy your time.

Would you give me a love reading ? Thank you.
>>
>>17127621

Well, you've got talent as a writer.. unfortunately talent is not enough to guarantee success. A couple things that will help you would be to entirely bare your feelings in your writing. Censoring yourself will not help you connect with your writers in the slightest. What you're afraid of being judged for is exactly what is going to capture someone's heart. On the flip side, you're going to meet quite a bit of criticism, both from yourself and from others who don't understand your work or your path. These are just challenges that you need to overcome that willl not only strengthen your character, but also your creativity.
>>
Well guys, it's 3 in the morning and you've informed me that tonight is not when I should take the drugs. So I'm going to bed instead.

G'night /x/.

...and you;
>>17127778

Keep your head up, you've got pleanty to offer. I can feel it. Be confident.
>>
>>17127896
>>17127954
Thanks. Although you may have your doubts about the future you read, you sound like a wise man with good avice.

So, don't do the drugs. I think if someone here asked you the question you ask, you would tell him to not take a chance.
>>
>>17127969
Thanks, not just for me but for taking the time to doing all those readings, you're a pretty great guy. Goodnight !xC2BIS3tzk. Take it easy.
>>
>>17127896
As you did this reading, I was having a career-related conversation with my cousin, and your reading seemed interestingly relevant. Thanks.
>>
>>17127482
That's not very obvious. Took a while for me to read this correctly.
>>
>>17128144
Uh not that poster but that's sarcasm m8..
>>
>>17127635
Just to let you know
You gotta stay strong
For you and others around you
The pain is manifested in introspection
If you can remember my read
You left the key inside the present

Happy Holidays
>>
>>17128153
Why so Sirius?
>>
>>17128192
Who's serious?
>>
>>17128215
Who's Sirius?
>>
Going to do some tarot readings!

Tell me your name, age, how you look and someting interesting about yourself.

Then ask a question, or I can do a general reading.
Though, I'm not that experienced with general readings.

I've got about an hour of time!
>>
>>17128331
Stefan
brown hair, brown eyes, 182 cm tall, 75 kg
i don't like to tell lies
how will 2016 be like for me?
>>
>>17128331
Diana
Blond, Black eyes
I like rocks and crystals things like that
What will happen on 30.12-1.01 I have an event that I am anxious about.
>>
>>17128331
Mike
brown hair and eyes
I'm shy
What will happen to me in 2016
>>
>>17128343
>>17128362
>>17128367
I'll do you three, then I'll have to go!
>>
>>17128343
You got Knight of Cups, King of Swords, Page of Pentacles, The Tower and The Chariot.

Well, it seems like you will be faced with a challenge in 2016. But it will be one worth the hassle. You will most likely accomplish that task.

I see someone authoritative in your future, someone who is much wiser than you, and has more knowledge, but stands above you and will be a huge influence on your next year.

In money terms, if you study and learn you will be rewarded.
Else, I see good news concerning money. Maybe you'll win a sum of cash somewhere?

In terms of love, I don't see a bright future for you. Even though The Lovers fell out while shuffling, The Tower foretells some kind of loss or change in your love life. It looks like you may lose a friends because of a new love interest you'll find. But you will find someone.

2016 will be a chaotic year, with is further reinforced by The Chariot. You will need to stand strong in the face of turmoil. Look at it as a time for growth. The Knight of Cups is in your favor that you will manage the coming challenges!

Don't forget, this is just a rough draft of your future! You are the only one to be able to change it!
>>
>>17128362
You got Eight of Pentacles, The Empress reversed and The Sun reversed.

You put a lot of work into this event, and The Empress comfirms that you are anxious about it.

Well, sadly The Sun reversed doesn't say good things about the near future. You may find yourself unhappy with what's coming. But even if you don't manage to achieve what you wanted with that event, it doesn't mean that it was all for nothing. It may as well be just delayed.

The delay is further confirmed with the Ten of Penatcles falling out while shuffling.

It looks like you may not get what you wanted in your friends, and instead will have to return to your family, or else you may find yourself to be lonely.
>>
>>17128331
Amanda
shoulder length dirty blonde hair,167cm tall.
I maintain an ancient website running on outdated technology, owned by an idiot.

Can i expect help or guidance in 2016?
>>
>>17128367
You got Two of Swords, Eight of Rods and Four of Rods.

The first third of 2016 will be a harmonious one. I'd call it "neutral harmony", nothing all too good and too bad.

The second third will be one where quick decisions may be a big problem, since you won't quite think about the consequences of them. Be mindful of how you behave during that time!

The last third of 2016 is a very calm an peaceful one. You may even find a romance during that time. But don't do any stupid things during the middle of 2016! It may have lasting consequences.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>17128412
Thanks. I wish you happy next year
>>
>>17128409
Two of Swords, Three of Swords reversed and Seven of Cups reversed.

I don't see much guidance or help.

Your 2016 will be an overall calm one, with the beginning being the most calm and harmonious time.

A mistake or a loss await you in the middle of 2016. Someone who will try to help you but won't be able to do it, be it because of personal or external problems. Incompatibility.

But! Even though you will be on your own, Seven of Cups reversed tells me that through enough willpower and determination you WILL achieve your goals and manage to accomplish your set task! Be smart!

I hope this helps you!
>>
Can I have a reading please?

John
Southeast Asian
Undercut black hair
Anchor beard
Dark brown eyes
I wear glasses

Please let me know what's coming ahead. Thank you.
>>
>>17128331

James
Brown hair, hazel eyes and glasses
30, virgo
Spiritually minded

Where does Jeana stand at the moment concerning me?
>>
>>17128377

Ah crap, I'm always just a little late
>>
>>17128394
3 hours later, thanks
>>
It's snowy, white, and peaceful here. I'll perform three (3) Christmas divinations - a gift of my time and dedication to you lucky querents.

Seekers:
>post a spooky Christmas pic/gif/webm file
>your name/alias
>your query/concern

Best wishes.
>>
File: 1372850774692.gif (994 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
1372850774692.gif
994 KB, 500x199
>>17128657
I'm not sure how spooky this gif is, or how it's even related to Christmas, but I'll give it a shot. I can dump a few more spooky gifs/webms too on top of that, since I don't have a Christmas themed one.

My alias would be Naix.

As for my query, - should I consider delving deeper into a specific branch of occult, namely Goetia, and what would happen if I would do so?
>>
>>17128657
Ethan
Please provide me guidance on the magical aspects of the current step of my grand project. I'm at something of a standstill and need to keep it moving forward. I've been considering the idea of setting up a new workspace, but I'm having trouble figuring out where.
Your time is appreciated, thanks
>>
File: SPOOOOPY.jpg (18 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
SPOOOOPY.jpg
18 KB, 236x354
>>17128657

> Alias: Numen
> Query: What should I look out for in 2016?

Thank you and have a nice holidays, Hijinks!
>>
File: 1393951962173.jpg (291 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1393951962173.jpg
291 KB, 1600x1200
>>17128668
That's the closest thing that I found in regards of spooky and snow/winter in my folders. Still pretty damn spooky to me.
>>
>>17128657

Frost

What does the red haired girl think of me? Am I going to be able to take things anywhere with her?
>>
File: 646x404.jpg (61 KB, 646x404) Image search: [Google]
646x404.jpg
61 KB, 646x404
>>17128657
SG
may i get a love reading?
in pic: this fuckers used to scare me as a kid
>>
>>17128657
>TFW you missed Hiji

Merry Christmas, wish you all the best.
>>
>>17127099
OP, reading please?

Am I of Andromedan alien heritage? Or Arcturian or Draconian? Thank you.
>>
>>17127555
Quit weed like a month ago. In the past year I've done Molly and Xanax a fews times, but I don't really do drugs that much [spoiler]becuase I don't have plugs or money[/spoiler]

Anyways, I was wondering if I have a good vision for my art?? Am I going in the right direction ??

Also will I get a job finally??
>>
>>17128668
>>17128684
>Goetia

I say, go for it. Personally. Wizards and demons go hand in hand.

As for a divination if you should or not - you may not get a direct answer right away. You may be even disappointed initially. However, something you seek will come in time and be revealed to you at a later time.

So this confirms my initial reaction; but to be patient.
>>
Cledonomancy is the technique I'm using by the way.

>>17128679
>grand magical project
>moving forward

>wooing, clapping, and appreciation
>sounds, voices, and announces
Something to further your progress might be associated with sound, voice, or something dealing with audible/hearing/etc.

Also, I have seen and heard signs that things will go well. So good luck to you and your endeavors
>>
>>17128657
Christopher
Am I wasting time with her?
>>
>>17129023
Go for it, you say?

I am unsure as to how I should approach the subject in the first place. There's simply an odd draw to it, and I don't know whether I should discard it until it goes away or whether I simply should give in and try.

The problem with Goetia is that I heard too many spooky tales about it, and that you need a heavy amount of practice and work before and during the learning to protect yourself/get any sort of results.

May as well just discard it then, even though it seems that it may bring me some positive benefit in time. Too many possibilities of me fucking it up.
>>
>>17129023
>>17129125
And I forgot to wish you a Merry Christmas and upcoming New Years, Hijinks. I appreciated the time and effort you put into the reading.
>>
>>17128680
Here is what I heard for you:

Wait for the appropriate person/sign. Something will happen in the next year that will be a sort of "call to arms" for you. You might be in a state of suspension or hibernation until this event/situation/person presents itself.

You can either prep yourself and be ready for anything or wait and be patient.
>>
>>17129077
>Cledonomancy
Fun

>wooing, clapping, and appreciation
>sounds, voices, and announces
Ah, interesting...a place or prominence

>Something to further your progress might be associated with sound, voice, or something dealing with
audible/hearing/etc
This is certainly fascinating. It can be interpreted a number of ways, so I'll have to think about it.

>Also, I have seen and heard signs that things will go well.
Awesome, thank you for the reading. Happy holidays; let me know if you need anything.
>>
>>17129142

oh no, are you still doing readings? i missed out on your posts!
>>
>>17129142

Thank you Hijinks. How have you been, by the way?

Have a nice holidays ^_^
>>
Ok guys, tis the season, I'll be doing a few reads. I don't really know how many. Probably for maaax 2h.
I'd like a picture that you feel connected to or some name, age and query.
Take these with a grain of salt as I am still learning, feedback is welcome!
>>
>>17129509
Oscar
love reading
>>
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 376x669) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16 KB, 376x669
>>17129509
Have my hand.

Emil, 23

I don't have anything specific in mind. I'm sort of lonely right now, and just want a general reading.

I can give you a reading back too if you'd like.
>>
>>17129542
That's the shittiest picture of a hand ever...

Can you at least take a picture with light on your palm and the back of hand?
>>
>>17129509
Gabe, 24

General love and/or career reading please.
>>
File: IMG_20151021_202200.jpg (704 KB, 2176x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151021_202200.jpg
704 KB, 2176x3264
>>17129509
What should I do to bring myself back to life and finally heal? Tired of feeling this way..
Trev
>>
File: MH_Dusk_lg.jpg (24 KB, 410x545) Image search: [Google]
MH_Dusk_lg.jpg
24 KB, 410x545
>>17129509

pearl/25
just fuck me up and give me a love reading mr. or miss driel
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 880x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 880x852
>>17129509
i would greatly appreciate a reading!

thank you so much.

i can get you back later tonight if you would like :D

i would just like some perspective on my growth in regards to attempted artistic endeavors. working on a project for a friend and am constantly torn between "this is cool" and "this is a polished poo"

pic is ideal future, chilly nordic solitide
>>
File: yourhand.jpg (23 KB, 376x669) Image search: [Google]
yourhand.jpg
23 KB, 376x669
>>17129549
Satisfied?
>>
File: EricAndre_FireDog.jpg (119 KB, 632x421) Image search: [Google]
EricAndre_FireDog.jpg
119 KB, 632x421
>>17129509

James

What do you see happening between me and the quiet red-haired girl? In fact, what's her overall situation right now, and what does she think of me?
>>
>>17129509
25/Male/Scorpio, worried as all hell, 5'8", short dirty blonde-brown hair, beard, skinny.

I've got two questions, both unrelated to each other.

How am I going to do against my friend this week, will I come away with a victory Monday night or will I be left disappointed after another stellar year?

What is going on with my body recently? Certain organs feel like shit and I'm worried about potential blood flow and circulation causing them to be damaged or possibly even worse, dead.

Thanks a lot for the time if you manage to this many readings.
>>
>>17129659
>>17129509

Ah sorry, as badass as Eric Andre is there I'll give you a pic I feel a bit more of a personal connection with. Me and a friend bonded a small bit over this guy's artwork, and this was always one of my favorites for some reason.
>>
File: Darth Vader 1.jpg (198 KB, 1344x741) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader 1.jpg
198 KB, 1344x741
>>17129677
Took me awhile, but lets go with this picture, as for name just Jack is fine.
>>
>>17129541
While you went trough a phase of movement in your love life, it will hold it's influence in future. It says that you will disconnect from your feelings and a phase that does not indicate any sort of action is yet to come. You will observe from a far and not take an action and that would be for the best. An older, light haired person will bring forward love you. Keep an eye out for that person, they will bring the love but they will not be your lover. The whole read indicates that you will feel passionate emotions but will not understand how to deal with them.

>>17129542
>wowsuchhand
The cards showed that you're in place for good things at work. People will start appreciating your efforts and you should continue doing what you're doing, in the end it will pay off. Also you will meet new friends from your work.

>>17129570
I chose the love reading m8, hope you don't mind.
New begginings, a fresh outlook on your life is at place. Even though this is a love reading it is very, very important for you to keep things in balance. You should be patient, if you don't feel like you are ready to give, don't wish to take. Competition will take place in your love life, you'd have your eyes on someone that you should be patient with, rather than taking rash actions. I will repeat myself, if you keep yourself balanced with love/work ect. the cup will be full rather than empty.

>>17129578
Trev, you will need to find the answer within you. You know it. Maybe not yet. You need a break from everything that weights you down, you need to think about it and think it hard. Detach yourself from the past, the future - think about what is right, you know it even if its not apperant. As your mind clears up your body will too. You should eat more fresh fruits, make a little change about how you look, try to see the silver lining, maybe even be a little naive. Keep an eye on your path. Doesn't matter what you do, where you go, you will always be worthy of love. Give it to yourself.
>>
>>17129719
This is Trev, thanks for that! I know I should start realizing I'm only 23 but it's still raw and I guess I shouldn't rush it.
>>
>>17129719
>While you went trough a phase of movement in your love life
nothing like this happened unless it means some failure to do certain things, it certainly did not moved.
>You will observe from a far and not take an action and that would be for the best.
why? it would be bad for me to try?

>An older, light haired person will bring forward love you. Keep an eye out for that person, they will bring the love but they will not be your lover.
i dont understand this, how could they bring love but not be a lover?
>>
File: 1423391438537.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1423391438537.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1080
>>17129509
Love reading please.
>>
>>17129719
Love reading is fine. Thank you so much for this. It really seems very accurate.

> if you don't feel like you are ready to give, don't wish to take

I needed to hear this.

>Competition will take place in your love life, you'd have your eyes on someone that you should be patient with, rather than taking rash actions.

Do you think you could elaborate on this part?
>>
>>17129719
I would greatly appreciate a love reading. Where is this relationship going ? Are we meant to be together?

Tom
Sagittarius
>>
File: изтеглен файл (1).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
изтеглен файл (1).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I'm a lil slow so bare with me. Since it's the holidays I suppose a lot of feels.jpg are in the house tonight.
In that relation >>17129542 I'd love me a love readings from em hands, if you want a bigger reading I don't mind I just need something a little more specific for now.

>>17129579
As you wish my pearly friend.
>it's a fucki
KEK my pearly friend, the cards imply that you will feel sinful desires, any romance you might feel creeping in will be mostly from sexual aspect. This doesn't mean that it will not be a good time for you, the opposite really. New sexual partners are on your horizon. Make sure to not overdo it though and carry 2 mellons under one arm. Don't lie others, don't lie to yourself. Keep things clear, else things could go very bad very quickly. You would be feeling overwhelmed if you are not honest. Use your energy for good. Also an advice is to study people's body language around you, keep an eye out and always be open to constructive criticism.

>>17129590
First off, I'd give you advice from myself. I'd tell you what I do. I let the art sit like FINE WINE. Then I look at it with a new perspective and decide. Get people with a good eye and ask for oppinions, new perspectives or ideas. Surround yourself with good, honest people who keep you, your progres and ideas in their minds. Progress in art is always made when there is someone around you who can motivate you to push yourself further than you have before. Go to congresses/events in your area that hold topics that you are interested in - this always give you a fresh view on your work and the work of others, inspiration plus you can meet new cool people there (perhaps). ART IS PAIN FRIEND, ART IS PAIN. Endure it, keep it, grow from it. Never stop working though.
As for the read, lets see what the doge tells.
Cont.
>>
>>17129719
Jesus
I'm pretty scared someone I talked shit about has hacked my personal conversations (I suspect) and will fuck my relationships with everyone I know in the future. I'm truly scared of that, almost crying. What do you see about that? Will it happen? Or I'm just being paranoid?
>>
>>17129804

hah well i really doubt i'll be finding any new sexual partners soon. i don't sleep around at all like that. but thank you sir doge
>>
>>17129804
Mike/34
Love reading please
>>
>>17129804
I got you, doge friend. Lately I've been doing a lot of celtic cross spreads, so I'll do that for you.

Let me know age and gender.

Thank you for your reading by the way.
>>
File: 285165145.jpg (6 KB, 239x134) Image search: [Google]
285165145.jpg
6 KB, 239x134
>>17129804
>>17129590
Your future is unknown, it is hidden. Not decided by any factor yet. It says "you reap what you sow. It is high time for you to realise that forced action is not the best action. You should start building your own confidance. It matters not what your superiors tell you, if you do your best that will be enough. As for the project, you are in safe hands. Your friend appreciates everything you do, and really does enjoy it. Other people might view this project as something that will lead you to great change.

I'll elaborate on some things untill I get to the newer readings.

>>17129729
Well, sorry fella still learning, thanks for the feedback though.
I just realised that I mistook the card because I am an asshole with a 6 sec attention spam, pardon me yet again.
>While you went trough a phase of movement in your love life, it will hold it's influence in future.
This part is inccorect. It actually means the waiting you did is yet again for nothing, no matter how hard you push it, nothing will come off it. The influence of that in your future is actually if you sit down and wait for it, distract yourself, love will come to you on a silver platter. (methinks) And the light haired person will be as a messenger of some sorts? Maybe they will introduce you to your potential love, maybe they will put you in that situation that you will meet them. You will meet the lover trough that person or something they do
Pardon again friend, that was a big mistake on my part. I always tend to mistake a few cards for one another in the deck.

>>17129763
Competition, as you'd feel like you are maybe less than that person deserves and mistake different contancts for flirting, things like that. Actually the competition is only within your mind. You just need to wait for the right moment with the given person, they might have a lot on their heads at that moment.
>>
>>17129677
>>17129688
Oh...I was skipped. ;_;
>>
File: 1436667091242.jpg (162 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1436667091242.jpg
162 KB, 800x598
>>17129858
Hi can i get a reading please.
Rocco /26
Will i become millionaire or rich?
Thanks.
>>
>>17129825
Hello Driel, I have your love reading prepared.

The cards are telling me that you are coming out of a time of heartbreak. Currently you are in rest and are recuperating, but you're in search of another partner despite feeling a bit mislead and without guidance. Anyway, you seem to be in search of someone a bit more motherly and solid. That's understandable considering the situation you are coming from. Well, the cards tell you not to come to conclusions about people so quickly, and that perhaps what you're looking for right now isn't exactly what you need.
>>
File: 82265121602312.jpg (54 KB, 500x739) Image search: [Google]
82265121602312.jpg
54 KB, 500x739
Taking small breaks from time to time. Plus some of the next ones would take me more time.

>>17129825
21, female and no probs. Thank you for the read, as I am a mess. ijdgaf anymo

>>17129659
KEK everything is there for a reason friend, take the symbolism of the first picture, don't panic or doges will come after you.
Jk your choise of picture is interesting, I saved it tnx m8. Well this was an interesting read, welcome to confusion town: population - my shitty love life.
The overall assessment of this relationship is that the girl is shy, undecisive, you cannot expect anything from this JUST YET. Maybe if you are more persistant, as the cards can say how it is from your current place of mind. First of you don't see her as she truly is, get rid of the outside people's thoughts and oppinions get one of your own. Better yet, listen to your inner thoughts you are not admiting something to yourself. Even though you do feel determined thowards her you can't see just yet who she really is. You might have big expectations friend, but make sure you do your work in this so you can truly milk the new beggining of its worth. Redhead's situation seems different than yours. She thinks of you that you are hiding anxiety or fear, she does not trust you. Her feelings thowars you are stronger than her logical assesment, she might think of you as a lil bit annoying maybe a know-it all. I get a feeling as if you had some mild quarrel that you took as a tease, but she took it personally, that kind of thing going on. In her love life she wants to do the right thing though she is confused and not really sure what that is so don't expect much in this state really. She has her priorities mixed and has some things to figure out on her own. Even though I just said all this, this could very well work, you need to express yourself more, make yourself clear and open, make yourself available and it should be visible to the girl. A tip from me, give her attention but be careful with expression.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 800x533
>>17129858
>>17129804
ah this really means the world to me right now. your advice is sound. i hadn't even thought about events with real live humans - will keep my eye out for things of that nature. art is pain indeed! your sage doge perspective is immensely refreshing and i wish to extend the best of feels to you. again let me know if i can reciprocate with a tarot reading. also it warms my heart to know the project stuff is going well, this is my best friend in the world and i want this to go well for him
>>
File: P7111806.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
P7111806.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>17129719
>>17129809
Forgot image, sorry.
>>
>>17129927

Ah that's a very good reading and it seems accurate. I'm not sure what exactly I can do differently, I dont get many chances to just talk to her. I mean I'll keep trying but the feeling of sitting there doing nothing isnt a pleasant one, but at the same time I dont want to be too intrusive and end up scaring her... ugg.
>>
File: norrq5b2RK1rl6z4wo2_400.jpg (63 KB, 400x357) Image search: [Google]
norrq5b2RK1rl6z4wo2_400.jpg
63 KB, 400x357
>>17129921
Thank you anon, you are hitting right spots there, I see where you are comming from. Yeah that might be true really. But you know how things go, can't really shake it off in my current situation so maybe i'd look for some reader here for advice how to grow from all this.

Sorry friends I am kind of inconsistent be patient with me. Doing a few things at a time.
>>17129677
>>17129735
>>17129784
>>17129809

You guys are comming up, for the rest I am not so sure, I am sorry if I can't do all. Sir doge gets tried from time to time plus has a short attention span as mentioned.

>>17129814
Well matey, you never truly know. It means prospects which is the fun thing, lil advice from me (not a div), don't sit around and wait, absolutely nothing comes out of it. Just jump on the bandwagon. Whatever happens happens man you're young, let loose from time to time.
>>
>>17129983

jump on the bandwagon by sleeping with a lot of people? haha thanks for that advice, i guess?
>>
>>17129983
Thanks, I'll be patient.
>>
>>17129983
Thanks, I'll wait.
>>
>>17129983
Could I get a love reading?
>>
Can I get a general reading?
>>
File: tumblr_nvrewrZmfG1tpmgf1o1_400.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvrewrZmfG1tpmgf1o1_400.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>tfw you spelling so bad you have no idea what you're doing

>>17129677
Your queries lad are quite serious, I'd reccomend you take my writing with a BAG of salt. I'll try my best to look into your worries.
Mate I have bad news for you. You will lose on Monday. This is really damn clear. I didn't really have the solid ground on what would happen, but the cards guided my hand this time to switch possition. The cards are very very clear on this for some reason, for which I give you my condolenses (again remember bag of salt this time). It will be a hard game though. It appears for you that you are equal on level of skill, you ballance very well and you do not make rash moves. You will be feeling very strong and very secure, not without a reason though, you will probably do your best. Your m8 however has worked very very hard for this aswell, you have a very worthy opponent. He will win by a leap of faith on top of his hard work. He will mark a new beggining for him. Don't fret though! The advice of the cards is that you need to think big this time, new doors will open to you. This will leave you rather inspired, you will see new paths from this and you should really think on your walk on said paths.
As for the health query, is Jack keeping his routine correctly? Are you by chanse friend not sleeping enough, getting enough nutrition from food ect ect? This is something you need as staple, also a suggestion - go away from your local surroundings, breathe some fresh air, make a picnic with a refreshing person if you will before Monday, it will be good for your whole body and mind. Keep in mind the little things, they are the ground for the bigger ones. Be gentle with yourself, try to find a stress reliever, let all the bad mojo out but carefully. There is no good in keeping it all in. Do little steps friend and you will feel better.
>>
File: 1234567897654321.jpg (25 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1234567897654321.jpg
25 KB, 704x400
>>17129509
Christopher
What will happen between me and her (R)?
>>
File: nu1yrtN4h41r7m4d2o.jpg (28 KB, 474x423) Image search: [Google]
nu1yrtN4h41r7m4d2o.jpg
28 KB, 474x423
>>17129735
You need to find a gentle approach to your situation m8. Don't assume everything that reaches your gaze, find out for sure what is going on. Be more thoughtful with your actions. There is something to be desired of who you are and what you do in order to find balance in love. Do things that are out of the ordinary, and basically meet new people.

>>17129784
Well Tom, it shows that you are head over heels for your partner. That much's for sure. Your partner however is not there yet, you need to be patient with them. You should not be clingly and let them develop their feelings or give them time for their feelings to return. Your union friend is strong, but keep in mind that they have other things on their head going on, support them and communicate with them regularly (keep close) but give them enough space and everything will be ok.

>>17129809
Hm there is no indicator of treason here lad, it says happy comunications, but it still says that you should watch who are you keeping around. There is an unhealthy relationship in your circle, be wary of that, don't beat a dead horse as they say. You need to keep your head on straight. Personal advice: change all passes, docks, mails whatever you can. Better to be prepared rather than skrewed.
>>
>>17130271
Thanks man, thanks a lot. Bless you.
>>
>>17130271
>>17130271

Hey bud, thanks for doing this. I would love a reading for the future, as I'm unsure of what path my life will lead me in... alot of unknowns. But I appreciate it!

Brandon
Male
Pisces
Residency: virginia
>>
File: whsjs.jpg (209 KB, 898x765) Image search: [Google]
whsjs.jpg
209 KB, 898x765
I really did not wanna leave you guys hanging, so I'll do really quick ones before I faint from this blasphemous headache.

>>17129816
Mike, you have to look at yourself first then look at eveything else. You need a partner who is equal to you, as you are to them. It is very important to balance your career with your love life, aka don't let work overshadow your romantic interests. Give and take friend, give and take.

>>17129912
Friend I shit you not the cards say only if you work hard. Bust your ass m8 you will be rewarded. Also look out, there will be a surprise in near future for you. Idk if it will be good or bad though.

>>17130064
Anon anon you should at least pay a tribute with a doge picture
Jk, ur forchun fr love is: Watch where your priorities are, if you don't really do anything about your romantic life nothing will happen m8. You are too closed and secure in your shell, open up more, don't push people away.

>>17130173
News that you'd like to hear are comming your way. You do feel strongly about your interest, and they think that you are what they are looking for. You need to be more strategic in your approach, make yourself available, but don't look desperate. Don't take very straightforward actions just yet. Give time to build up a little tension.

>>17130067
You are in luck today, I don't really take air-queries but I wish everyone to be happy on Chrismas so anon - your read is: A very good message is comming your way, something finacially related. There is a warning also - keep working hard, don't spare your efforts or you will downfall. Whatever fortune comes your way - share it. This way you can be happy and content

Well friends, that is it for tonight, thank you for all the feedback, and pardon if there have been things that are off.
>>
File: no.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>17130296
Ey Brandon I'd do a quick one for ya there bud, but I feel like you'd need a more in depth read.
I do promise to return and do your query tomorrow or the day after. Keep yer eye on the threads.
>>
Hey, Driel.
You didn't answer my question before. Not sure if you overlooked it or you won't answer back. If you won't answer them, can you please let me know?

Am I of Andromedan alien heritage? Or Arcturian or Draconian? Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x314
>>17130369
bless you doge friend i hope your headache clears up and you feel much calm
>>
>>17130352
Will I be financially successful one day?
Emily/f

Geez you've done a lot of readings desu
>>
>>17130369
Oh you're leaving. Well I'll be back tomorrow too :^)
>>17130504
>>
Any readers lurking?
Just need a general relationship reading.
>>
>>17130352
ok thank you doge. i hope you are well!!
>>
Hi, Is there anyone still available for a reading? Please.
>>
Scorpio, 19, Female
Ana.
Is it over for real or should I be impulsive and look for him?
>>
File: A4RRZvW.jpg (108 KB, 1390x1080) Image search: [Google]
A4RRZvW.jpg
108 KB, 1390x1080
Hello, friends, for I have returned. Only for a short period of time to do the couple reads I have left.
>thread is more dead than the chikn I ate for dinner

>>17130413
Lizard-anon chan, I fear my cards are not yet capable of reading intergalactical queries.
First off I am not OP, friend, you have your things mixed. Second, OP does not matter in /div most of the times, check the readers who leave a post with their requirements for reads. BUT I shall do a form of crystallomancy on your behalf, since you did call for me after all.
Neither of those, lizard friend, say the crystals. Earth is not in the options either. They say your body is formed from the golden fires of the earth, a shadow creeping is shackled to your left foot, keeping you still on the ground. Your right foot m8 is gently touching the surface of the unknown, the galaxies and the planes. This possition in quite serene, it is balanced. Your desire to go in the lake of knowledge is known, it is not the time for you to dive in yet. You must grow to be able to endure it.
Take this as you will. I cannot give you much more interpretation than I could, for I am just Driel, a small doge on the chan. You are welcome for regular reads if we cross our paths again.

My appologies for the rest, the doge does indeed need sleep. I shall do
>>17130296
>>17130504
that have been sent for me. Other than that, if I see fit, I might throw a fast one for someone (absolutely no promises about that though).
>>
>>17133029

mr.doge, can you tell me what kind of year 2016 will be like for me? i'm a lady
>>
File: Mecha.jpg (178 KB, 1024x905) Image search: [Google]
Mecha.jpg
178 KB, 1024x905
>>17133029
I would like to know how my fantasy football championship will go, thank you.

M/25/Scorp
>>
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 2073x3110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 2073x3110
>>17133029
doge is love doge is life
>>
>>17133029

Male virgo

What approach should I take toward the woman I like who might be looking for a new guy?
>>
File: 2IA2Jq1u.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
2IA2Jq1u.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>17130296
Hello fish friend, a word from me first, life is always filled with unknowns, you know this much. If you think that by this age, you'd have it figured out, that is not the case friend, more so, people that say they have it figured out before the age of 35 usually are just lying or lying themselves. The paths we walk cannot teach us how to handle things that we have not encountered yet in life, that comes from experience and experience alone. Keep calm friend, you don't need control over everything in your life, that is a major lie we all tell ourselves but we'd be better off without it.
For the read matey, you are in a period of change. Same advice I just gave stands in for your current mental state. One thing from your past adventures you must forget - to not welcome change in your life, it will happen if you like it or not. One thing from the past you must keep close - your skill of prioritising even if you feel like butter streched over too much bread. For the path that is to come lad, celebrations, close connections and support are comming your way. Stay in touch with the people you hold dear. You will realise what the word "home" truly means to you. You will gain the ability to see the beauty in the little things, rather it's implied that exactly the little things are the ones that will keep you ground. A little more down the road shows hurdles. When life gets rough, make sure you check twice if you are not doing it yourself. Only after that, make sure you are yet again surrounded by those who appreciate you. An advice for the whole path: choose wisely and let go of situations that are no longer in your benefit. Lingering on to old routes that look more secure close the doors that could be open for the new paths. It might hurt, but it would be for the best. Trust yourself more.
>>
File: part_of_life.jpg (37 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
part_of_life.jpg
37 KB, 450x253
>>17133269
>>17133029

And if you need a picture. ..
>>
File: 1451168463099.jpg (74 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
1451168463099.jpg
74 KB, 640x550
>>17133029
Hey Driel, I was the hands guy who got and gave a reading yesterday. Can you give me another one regarding the progress I've made on my current project?
>>
>>17130504
Well lass, your read was pretty interesting this time, short, but interesting.
If finances are at bay at the moment, concider your working relationships. Improve what you can in that area as money will improve with it. You might need to make changes to be able to reach your goal, if you don't have a financial plan, you better make one. Don't worry though, if you look deeper within you, you will find reasons to be more optimistic about the future. Invest in things that are vintage or related to children, that could be benefitial to you and bring you an extra penny in your pocket. Actually the cards are telling me that you should expect an increase (maybe not by much but still something) within a week but show a warning - you should be more responcible with your money and you should think long-term.

Ok a few shorties.
>>17133051
Anon-chan, your fortune for 2016 is: This year will be very work related and hasty, don't slack off and it will pay well. You will need to show what you're made of. It is important that you spend time alone and do things for yourself. Focus on what you want to have in your life, rather than the things you do not. This year for you is the year you need to conquer your fears.

>>17133062
M8, it's victory for you.

>>17133269
Make sure you don't try to change the gal, if something's missing you gotta work for it yourself. Gal in mind is in a hard time of her life, communicate with her more and support her. Be open, share with her, but don't be pushy.

That's it for today folks. Now it is sleep time.
A few words to live by: >>17133136
>>
Can I get a general reading please?
>>
Can I also haz a general read plz?
>>
>>17133304

yeah but the problem is the things i want in life are the things i don't have.
>>
>>17133304

>make sure you don't try to change the gal

Wouldn't dream of it. I want to know her for who she is.

Your readings have really helped clear things up for me. Thank you. You really helped more than you know
>>
>>17133278
Thank you Driel much appreciated brother, happy holidays and much love
>>
>>17133029
Lizard-Anon chan here again.

I thank you so much for accepting my request and that I greatly appreciate you for telling me what I need to be told. Thank you, Driel.
>>
File: Corn for the Corn Cob.jpg (260 KB, 1136x811) Image search: [Google]
Corn for the Corn Cob.jpg
260 KB, 1136x811
>>17127099
>warhammer fantasy

Lame
Use some 40k shit. Then it would be at least remotely /x/ related because aliens
>>
File: all_star_superman.jpg (473 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
all_star_superman.jpg
473 KB, 1024x768
Hihi!

Name's Dan, 23. I'd like a reading from anyone please.

I have two questions. First one is, how is my spiritual path coming along? I've been having more intense experiences lately, and meeting with my teacher more frequently, so I just want to know the general direction it is headed in.

The other is just a general love reading. I've been out of relationships for a while now and would just want to know what is in the cards for me.

thanks!
>>
File: lovi4.jpg (12 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
lovi4.jpg
12 KB, 196x257
>>17133304
Alright, thank you so much for the reading, Driel. Hopefully things will go well for me finance wise
>>
My name is Josh, I'm 18. I don't know what other info is needed but I would like a love reading
>>
>>17133948

Doing the first question on spiritual path.

> Three of Wands (Reversed)
> Queen of Cups
> Four of Cups (Reversed)

The Queen of Cups represents a motherly figure helping you through your path, breaking through the stagnation in development indicated by the reversed Three of Wands. You should pay attention to this figure (your teacher, I'm assuming) and listen to what they have to say as it looks like you have a lot to learn from them. The cards say that you're headed in a good direction, but you should continue working hard and open your eyes up to new possibilities or developments; keep an open mind.

Good luck, Dan ^_^
>>
>>17134957
Are you doing readings now? Can I get one?
>>
Hello I could really use a reading and would be very very greatful if someone could help me. The question being what career path would suit me. I'm a female pisces.
>>
>>17134982
I could do a reading but in the end you already know the answer! Readings don't foresee the future but simply give you the information for which you can work with and open your eyes. Your path, depending on your age, is something you've always had a knack for and still makes you happy, even if you haven't practiced said skill in a while.
>>
>>17135107
I would like one if you are willing to give me one. I'd really appriciate it.
>>
here till i pass out
give me your name / alias, approx age, a pic that you like, and of course, your query. no general readings please.

>>17135159
care to give the info mentioned above?
>>
File: Atoli.jpg (469 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Atoli.jpg
469 KB, 1600x1200
>>17135180
How am i supposed to break out of the repetition in my life? Id like to finally heal and move on as it seems like what i need most will never happen (unless you see otherwise).

Trev and am currently 22 soon to be 23 in january. Picture is important as Atoli is, more or less, a female version of me.
>>
>>17135190
five pentacles.
the cards acknowledge your loss. this has been a terrible blow to your ego. but this loss, essentially material, was preceded by a spiritual, or emotional loss, to which you do not attach enough importance. and this is what you are ignoring in your path to improve materially, and the reason why you fail.
the cards also mention that this problem, maybe in your attitude, maybe your ethics, has become so inherent to you that you jsut cannot identify it, howmuchever you try. it will take time, and above all else, deep introspection, but eventually you will come out of it.
best of luck.
>>
>>17135180
anon (really don't like sharing my name and don't use a nickname), 25

Does she like me in any way or does she find me annoying?
Is there any chance she might like me romantically?
>>
>>17135284
>Is there any chance she might like me romantically?
I mean, in the future, I don't expect her to have a secret crush on me right now
>>
File: kingdomofnod.jpg (62 KB, 1600x880) Image search: [Google]
kingdomofnod.jpg
62 KB, 1600x880
>>17135180
Hey v, can you tell me if the guy I have feelings for, returns my feelings? Or how does he feel about me.
Lynn, early 20s
>>
File: Groudon vs Kyogre.gif (955 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
Groudon vs Kyogre.gif
955 KB, 500x317
Chris
M
Leo
Should I find a career here on land or should I go out to sea?
>>
>>17135284
>>17135286
2 cups
yes, very much.
you two are of a kind. she knows this even right now. maybe you will not end up together permanently, and maybe you will realize that you two are too much to stay together, but you will be with her.
>>
File: 1407375374120.jpg (67 KB, 267x271) Image search: [Google]
1407375374120.jpg
67 KB, 267x271
>>17135180
Ezekiel
Will I be able to marry someone that my mother is proud of?
>>
>>17135289
page of swords
the card shows a balanced soul, old within but bright out side. he stands waving his sword atop a small hillock, overlooking the sea. there is a cross in the sea which tempts the page.
i'd say sea.
>>
>>17135291
9 cups
he does.
the cards show some strife or struggle. something that has been going on for quite some time now. and this feeling feels foreign, maybe to you or him? but it exists. and will grow.
>>
>>17135298
i think i've answered you sailor.
best of luck.
>>
>>17135322
Thank you. I've been trying to get an answer for this question for a while.
Would you like me to throw a card or two in your behalf if you have a query?
>>
File: ARAH_51_Shipwreck.jpg (31 KB, 460x310) Image search: [Google]
ARAH_51_Shipwreck.jpg
31 KB, 460x310
>>17135313
>>17135325
Yes you did and thank you anon! I erased the old post because I enjoyed the pokemon gif more.

Do the cards recommend Navy or Coast Guard?
>>
>>17135304
8 cups
there is some emotional stagnation that you are unable to overcome, which is what is stopping you. is it some bad experience in your past? or even your need for your mothers approval in so personal a matter. anyways, you will eventually realize and then sacrifice that which is stopping you from growing, which looks to be either physical or material.
but, once on the path, you will only grow till you meet him/her. for this time, your will will be absolute.
>>
>>17135180

just call me ashley or something, i can't really think of a fake name to use today. i'm 25
could the guy i have feelings for ever return said feelings at all?
>>
File: 1438404707844.gif (489 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1438404707844.gif
489 KB, 300x168
>>17135180
Asur
Should I remain in this particular mental state and go for what I want or should I deviate?
>>
File: tumblr_nwa1gpnIlI1qmemvwo5_1280.jpg (38 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwa1gpnIlI1qmemvwo5_1280.jpg
38 KB, 1280x721
>>17135180
>>17135351

oh shit i forgot my pic
>>
File: page_swords.jpg (114 KB, 200x351) Image search: [Google]
page_swords.jpg
114 KB, 200x351
>>17135331
thanks anon, but maybe some other time. i'm too tired, will go to sleep in a moment.

>>17135339
i think coast guard fits the theme perfectly.
pic related.

good night /x/.
love and light to all.
>>
File: sunrise_surfers.jpg (393 KB, 1494x1494) Image search: [Google]
sunrise_surfers.jpg
393 KB, 1494x1494
>>17135180
bradley / risen, 26, what do i need to do most to find peace within myself and find a beacon to guide me?
>>
File: us.jpg (255 KB, 1280x821) Image search: [Google]
us.jpg
255 KB, 1280x821
>>17135180
pam
love reading please..
>>
>>17135180
>>17135159
Ola, age 17-20
What career path should I pursue?
>>
File: tumblr_nzuh472UHn1sgn87so1_540.jpg (99 KB, 540x387) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzuh472UHn1sgn87so1_540.jpg
99 KB, 540x387
>>17135594
forgot pic
>>
>>17135522
You will work as a receptionist and fall in love with a guy named jim
You will attend art school but not really like it that much
You will have twin children
>>
>>17135604

kek
>>
Hey all. I'm a long-time lurker who's just starting out, and I'm willing to do a few readings as long as you give me feedback and some information:
>A name, nickname or alias for me to call you by
>A word or short sentence that describes how you feel about your situation
>Your query, however vague or detailed you'd like to phrase it
>>
>>17135781
SG
hope is the first step for dissapointment
love reading
>>
>>17135781
Here's me: >>17135352

Determined, yet confused as to what path to take. Thanks Merida.
>>
>>17135788
I drew three cards for you.
>9 of pentacles reversed
The card, in its upright position, depicts a well-dressed lady in a garden of plenty. Since it's reversed, it can likely be interpreted as the opposite. A lady in your life - be it your object of affections or yourself, perhaps both - is dissatisfied with something. In this context, it's likely to be the relationship.

>The Chariot Reversed
There's a lot of energy in this one. In its upright position, it depicts a handsome young man who has likely just entered adulthood. He's being pulled on his chariot by his two horses, which symbolises haste and impetuous decisions. In its reversed state, it could symbolise a stalemate or lack of traction - It looks like the relationship in question isn't really going anywhere.

>Judgement upright
This card depicts people grovelling before an angel, likely for a chance of release. This card, in your situation, indicates your object of affections considering if it would really be worthwhile to enter a relationship with you, to remain as friends etc. It is quite likely that the outcome will be a positive one, even if it might not seem so at the time.

I have to say SG, I wish you luck with this one. I get the feeling that they'll be a bit of a handful.
>>
>>17135781
gonis
i feel like i'm not going anywhere with my life and that maybe i'm not heading in a real direction. maybe i'm living a lie
is everything hopeless for me in life?
>>
>>17135837
but there's noone in my life nor do i know someone, aaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhhhhh, this is even more confusing
>>
>>17135848
You'd be surprised - It's likely someone might be admiring you from afar.
>>
File: 1392203093001.png (320 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
1392203093001.png
320 KB, 523x720
>>17135853
i don't leave my home except for work where there are no females involved
>>
>>17135781

Oh what the hell, why not.

>may
>hopeless
>I'd like a love reading please
>>
>>17135352
I drew three cards for you.

Should you stay in this mental state
>8 of wands
Suggests both movement and direction, which directly translate to change in a positive way. You are determined, and with few distractions, your goal seems attainable.

Should you deviate
>Page of wands reversed
In its reversed position, the card symbolises the journey for new beginnings and growth ending with unsatisfactory conclusions. Lack of direction and obstacles, caused by naivete and eagerness, are likely to come should you choose this path.

The likely outcome
>Knight of pentacles reversed
The card in its reversed state symbolises laziness, boredom, repetitive behaviour, a lack of traction and a feeling of being "stuck." In this context, I imagine it as being a warning - once you have achieved your goal, don't slack. Great things lie ahead of you, as long as you're willing to get off your arse and reach for them. :)

Good luck, Asur. :)
>>
>>17135858
My situation is similar, I know how it feels. The cards can be interpreted differently:
>9 of pentacles reversed being your dissatisfaction at the lack of ladies in your life
>The Chariot reversed being your lack of motivation to reach out and find a girl
>Judgement being a friendly reminder to consider putting yourself out there, because happiness lies ahead if you meet someone, they will find your personality endearing.

Hehe, sorry about the confusing reading. I'm only just getting started, after all.
>>
>>17135781

Frost
Restless

Do you see anything in my love life I should expect, if positive, or that I should be on guard against, if negative?
>>
>>17135912
sorry for being a pain in the arse and thanks for your reading
>>
>>17135903
I see. Stick with what I have and what is most familiar and don't stop once I'll end up someplace. Fitting.

Want a card or two drawn for yourself in return, as a thank you for the reading?
>>
I have questtions regarding the metod of divination described in the book of thoth

Once I've counted the cards, how am I exactly supposed to arrange them?

What does it mean to stop counting whence I found a card that I had already encountered during that operation?

If I don't find the card of the querent in the correct deck, it says I must abandon the operation, can I start over? If so, when? If not, why no?
>>
>>17135843
I'm not quite sure how to answer your query, so I'll try my best.

The first card represents you, should you do nothing to remedy your feelings of hopelessness:
>King of Wands upright
This card represents a goal-orientated male who gets things done. Even though you're in a bit of a rut, it's good to remember that you can achieve anything you set out to achieve, so long as you go the right way about it. Soon, you will enter a period of positivity and prosperity.

The second card represents you, should you do something about it:
>Ace of Pentacles
This card symbolises new beginnings of a financial nature. If you try to change yourself, it is likely you will travel down a very lucrative path.

The third card represents the likely outcome, should you take action:
>The Hanged Man reversed
This card represents indecision and delay, which is an indication that your new financial ventures will likely lead to a dead end. Don't let this put you off, though. Just think of it as a reminder not to get cocky should you come into a large sum of money.
>>
>>17135781
>peacock
>lonely
>when will i find someone new to love
>>
>>17135939
Yes, please! Thanks! :)
I'm not the best at interpreting social cues, and there's someone in my life that I feel connected to. Problem is, he's likely in another girl's bed as I type this. He doesn't know that I feel this way (at least, I think so). What will become of the relationship, and what should I tell him, if anything?

>>17135928
You're not a pain, don't worry. You gave me honest feedback and I really appreciate that. :)
>>
>>17135893
In case I interpret your situation wrongly, do you talk to someone regularly who may be of interest to you or do you just want insight into whether someone will come into your life or not? :)
>>
>>17135991

just some insight if someone will come into my life, the person i have interest in doesn't return the feelings. etc.
>>
>>17135977
Of their relationship or the relationship that you may consider building with him? I need some specifics here. I'll begin once you will elaborate on that.
>>
>>17135781

Winston.

Meh.

I've been talking to this person lately. They brought out some feels I've not experienced in awhile. I'd like to know what the cards say about my current situation, where it's headed, and if I should do anything at all.

Thank you, Merida.
>>
>>17136010
Sorry about the really specific query. I meant the potential relationship between he and I.

>>17135995
I've drawn your cards, I just have to type up the meanings.
>>
>>17135995
Okay, thanks for waiting a while. I'll draw five cards for you.

The first represents yourself.
>9 of wands
This card represents bravery and a willingness to try new things, which is essential when seeking to enter a new relationship. The nines are associated with freedom, perhaps from a rocky past. It's a good sign that you're ready to enter a relationship.

The second represents you current object of affections.
>2 of cups reversed
This card has romantic connotations, and in its reversed state indicates a lack of harmony and generally a relationship that's one-sided in terms of romantic feelings. It's likely that they don't return your feelings, which is their loss.

The third represents the relationship, should it ever come to fruition.
>4 of swords
This card represents the need of seclusion in order to address any problems you may be facing, which is a pretty good indicator that the relationship will likely not come to fruition.

The fourth represents anyone who may enter your life.
>The Hermit
This card represents someone who is currently doing some secluded thinking about who they really are, and this could represent either yourself or someone who might enter your life. I'm not too certain, but...

The fifth represents a likely outcome.
>4 of wands
This card has romantic connotations. It's likely that your hermit represents another, soon to enter our life and fill it with happiness, harmony and companionship. This card can also symbolise marriage, so it's likely that you will be very compatible and eventually make some serious commitments.

I wish you all the best, May. Sounds like you deserve it.
>>
File: 1451163660902.png (391 KB, 541x900) Image search: [Google]
1451163660902.png
391 KB, 541x900
>>17135977
>>17136021
>potential relationship between you two

Reversed 10 of Swords.

I'd normally consider this to be a bad card, especially for situations like these, but I'm almost tempted to say that this may actually prove you some good. It would be something that would be waiting for an inevitable end, but yet it'd give you a chance to look at things in a different manner.

>what should you do

Six of Wands.

Go for it. Simple as that. Go for it. Say what you mean. Go show off those feelings of yours to him.

>long-term consequences of this relationship

Ace of Wands.

Passion and drive to move forwards, putting all of that energy to good use. It's hard to say whether you're going to do it for this particular connection, or whether it'll give you drive to move towards something else.

I almost see these three cards as a lesson of sorts to learn from. I'd personally reconsider your choices, especially if he's already dealing with some other girl right now. Maybe you can interpret these cards differently than I can, but I still see this as a learning experience of sorts.
>>
>>17136033

>It's likely that they don't return your feelings, which is their loss.

this is pretty much the story of my life

> relationship will likely not come to fruition

i'm not surprised and too apathetic to feel disappointed

looks like my love life isn't changing anytime soon which also doesn't surprise me. thanks for taking the time to read for me though merida
>>
>>17135913
Sorry for taking a while. Regarding your love life, I'll draw four cards.

The first card represents yourself.
>The Chariot
This card usually indicates speed and a willingness to try new things, but can also be interpreted as cockiness and impetuous decision making. I'd take this not as a warning, but as a gentle reminder to consider the outcome before making any decisions.

The second card represents something or someone entering your love life.
>Page of Swords reversed
This is raising red flags, mainly of unfulfilled promises. If someone is about to enter your life, It's likely that they're the "all bark and no bite" type that, while okay in small doses, don't make great partners in the long run.

The third represents the likely outcome, should you take action.
>7 of wands
This card symbolises challenge, and diligence on your part to overcome it. If someone does enter your life, don't be afraid of entering a relationship with them. You might very well find yourself in an enjoyable situation.

The fourth card represents the likely outcome, should you ignore this event and continue on as normal.
>Knight of Wands
This is symbolic of passion and zeal, of lust, of action and adventure. If you're not quite ready for any commitment just yet, there's nothing stopping you from having some no strings attached encounters.

Good luck, Frost. And thanks again for waiting. :)
>>
>>17136038
Thanks, that was quite an interesting reading. I'll see what I can do once I see him next.

>>17136043
You're very welcome. It'd do well to remember that life without romance can be fulfilling as well - take this from me, who hasn't experienced much in the way of it either. :)
>>
>>17136089

Thank you. I'll give you card by card feedback. It's a little hazy but I think it fits where things stand for me now
I'm having a hard time picturing the situation or circumstances these cards might represent, but they might be accurate overall.

There's a girl I'm currently after, and I've shown a little recklessness trying to get closer to her. It hasn't accomplished much. The opportunities simply arent there yet. I've gotten some positive response from her, but not enough to Indicate she'll let (or play along enough to help) me get closer.

I think that fits the first two cards you pulled. I'm committed to getting closer to her and getting to know her for who she is, but I cant just pierce through everything to get to her. So if it happens, it happens. If not, oh well, I tried... and out of sincerity and caring.

And the last card... if I was hopeful I would say that points to a friend or two who doesn't mind flirting a little. But they're taken and I doubt theyd take a risk just for a little fun... in fact they could easily be the ones described by the third card as well...

WHAT PATH DOES THE FUCKING FOURTH CARD POINT TO THEN?!
>>
>>17135975
I'm not quite sure how to predict when something will happen yet, so I'll try my best. :)

The first card represents the near future, which can range form the next few months to the entirety of 2016.
>The World reversed
This card represents a lack of completion in its reversed state, which can translate to a need for closure in previous relationships before moving on to a new one.

The second card represents the steps you can take to bring new love into your life.
>The Hermit reversed
This card represents living life as a recluse, letting loneliness dominate one's existence. If this describes you currently, it would be good to take up a new hobby or go to a bar or two now and then. Even if you don't meet potential love interests, you might meet friends. If this doesn't quite fit, consider it a gentle reminder to keep your head held high and to not let previous agonies create new ones in your future.

The third card represents the likely outcome, should you avoid isolation
>King of Cups
This card represents balance in respect to one's emotions, which could be interpreted as a relationship in this context. Or perhaps foregoing romance altogether and living at peace with yourself and your situation. I'm not too certain as of yet.

If you want romance, it'd probably be a good idea to cut ties with previous partners if they still exist and to be careful not to succumb to loneliness. I hope I helped. :)
>>
>>17136126
I'm happy to draw another card or two to determine the second outcome. I'll just shuffle my deck first.

>Ace of Swords reversed
This is usually symbolic of a lack of clarity. It'd be good for you to consider what you really want in life, be it a string of encounters with the girls you mentioned or getting to know the girl you have your eyes on.

This still leaves an unclear conclusion, so I'll draw another.
>5 of swords
Symbolic of betrayal, loss, conflict and the like. I think it fits the situation pretty well - If you pursue these flirty girls, you'll lose the interest of the girl you're after, they'll betray their other halves and so on.

I'm more than willing to continue helping you if that wasn't enough, but if I were you I would ask the girl you're interested in if she's interested in you - sometimes being direct will yield good results.
>>
>>17135781

Dia

Lost. Unknowing where to turn.

There's a lot. I just don't know what to do with myself after so many bad choices and disappointments. I feel like giving up. I've poured so much effort into a project that means so much to me and failed. I've neglected my job, which I'm miserable in. I'm not even sure if I should bother to do look for other work, since I don't know what I would be suited for.
I know a lot of this depends on my own efforts and choices, but maybe a different perspective, a reading, might help in some way. Any help in what direction to go or what to do is appreciated.

Thank you for the reading in advance. And sorry for the essay.
>>
You are all beautiful
>>
>>17136200

i wish i could believe this j-man
>>
>>17136204
Fake it until you make it
>>
>>17136179

I'm not out to destroy a home at all. I'm fixed on the one girl but I dont know much about her yet. If nothing else, i'm fixated until i know her better, and i'm not sacrificing that for the sake of some sugar. I want something committed and real, not just flirty games. Flings are okay but not at that cost. Whether the girl in question fits is another matter, but I really want to find out, if I can.

I don't know. I'd love to be direct with her but I have to be tactful until I have the chance to approach her like that. I'm just worried things wont get off the ground

I'm not sure if more cards will help here, but you're free to pull some if youd like
>>
>>17136018
Hi, Winston.

The first card represents yourself.
>10 of swords reversed
While this may sound bad, in your situation I can interpret it as an indicator of recovery and regeneration; feeling like a new person again. Although, this card does carry connotations of an inevitable end.

The second card represents your object of affection, and how they feel about you.
>8 of pentacles reversed
In the context of a love reading, it can be interpreted as someone who lacks seriousness and commitment when it comes to relationships. This might be due to some past experiences that made them wary of trusting people, or maybe it can be down to immaturity in the person. You know them better than I, so I guess you can apply either as appropriate. I'm happy to draw a clarity card if this isn't enough, though.

The third card represents where the relationship is headed.
>Justice
You will likely enter a relationship only after determining whether or not it would be worth it in the long run. It's likely that your object of affection's true colours will show before a decision is made.

The fourth card represents whether or not you should do something.
>King of Swords.
A figure of authority and justice, he is where he is because of a string of good decisions. I would go for it and see how everything goes from there.

The inevitable conclusion lies in the fifth card:
>7 of pentacles
Symbolic of perseverance and reward, I'd happily say that you and them have potential to enter a joyful and prosperous relationship. :)
>>
>>17136264
If I were in your position, I'd be subtle about it - ask her about her life, what she enjoys doing, if she reads books or keeps up with TV shows, try to find things in common with her. A shared interest can often lead to something else, even if it's just a good friendship.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 644x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 644x540
>>17136200
you too
>>
>>17135781

Please, do mine, im truly desperate

Ezekiel

Truly paranoid and pesimistic, afraid as one can be.

A person I talked shit about, I think he could have the resources to screw my life totally, forever, in every aspect of it. I'm truly scarred about that, I didn't had bad intentions when I talked. All I want is a mediocre work with a wife that make my parents proud. But if that man screw me over, that's all over. So... what will happen? Will he screw me? Or will I be able to get a wife in peace?

Thanks a lot
>>
>>17136287

Thank you, Merida.

It's actually not a love situation, I should have made that very clear. I'm so sorry. It's just an old friend of mine I've not spoken to in many years. Reconnecting with them made me feel nostalgic and fuzzy again, making me want to trust and confide in people or just go back to being a social animal; something I've not done in a long time (hence the query).

Thanks again for the read, and I'm sorry for making it ambiguous. There's no need to re-interpret them though, I'm all good.
>>
Right, I'm off to bed. It's been a lot of fun reading for you ladies and gents, and I'm sorry if I couldn't quite get your query. Send it my way tomorrow if you're still around. Take care! :)
>>
>>17134957
The motherly figure is a very apt description for my teacher. Great reading.

Thank you!!
>>
This sounds really stupid and crazy, but if anyone could do a reading for my dog I would be greatful. I just want to know if he's depressed.

F
Gemini
>>
>>17136328

> Ten of Swords (Reversed)
> Three of Cups (Reversed)
> Eight of Wands (Reversed)
> Four of Swords

Three reversed cards, eh.. The reversed Ten of Swords represents your current self -- frustration, paranoia and worried. It's imagery is a man getting stabbed by ten swords; not looking so good. Your current situation is depicted by the reversed Three of Cups, which is suggesting an over-indulgence of sorts, the involvement of a third party, being forced into conformity, and over enthusiasm. The route you should take is embodied in the reversed Eight of Wands -- hold off your plans, reconsider your next step, and the likely outcome should you choose to follow this is indicated by the Four of Swords -- a knight resting and relaxing peacefully; a period of rest and recovery.

>>17136783

You're welcome ^_^
>>
J

Quick reading for me if anyone can do.

I've been invited out to a thing with a friend and his friends later. I don't really know them and am feeling a bit intimidated to go. My question is, should I go? Will it be a fun time for me? Any consequences for not going?
>>
>>17136842
I swear.
Only a female /x/phile would ask for a reading for her dog.
>>
>>17136932
I think you mean a 4channer in general.
>>
>>17136866
Can you do one for me too?
I feel pretty dead inside and have no will to live
>>
>>17135781
>Baron
>Apathetic
>query: Is that natal chart reading accurate? It was eerily correct about many things and, if I were to follow that path, I would need to shift my focus around. It's a big decision, so I just want to see if what you will see will be close to that other reading. I know this is as vague as it comes, but I don't want to give more details to avoid influencing your reading, I just want to compare, that's all.

I hope that this works out. If it doesn't please tell me so that I wouldn't wait for nothing.
Thanks in advance.
>>
If there are any readers here who can help, I could use a health reading. Let me know and the info you need.

>>17136954

Yes, what's the query?
>>
>>17136192

Hey, do you still need a read?

>>17136893

Should you go?
> Ten of Cups

Happiness and joy. Yes. Go.

Will it be a fun time?
> King of Swords

Definitely.

Any consequences for not going?
> Two of Wands (Reversed)

You'll probably miss out on something good.
>>
>>17136978
haha, wow thanks. I guess I should get going then.
>>
>>17136964
Well , i need some help that would help me feel less depressed or help in my spiritual development
>>
>>17136978
Would you read me? I am wondering if it is truly over with him this time... To see if I should hope or give up.
What info do you need?
>>
Hello! My name is Jed

Could I maybe get a general love reading please? Thanks!
>>
Doing readings until I feel sleepy. Refer to >>17135781 for info I need (I'm not Merida).

No generals, no love generals, no "love reading pls"; form a proper query.

>>17136996
>>17137008

look above ^
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.