[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this number mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2
File: 333.jpg (24 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
24 KB, 800x800
And why do I see it everywhere? Most of my adult life I've seen 333 in some variation almost daily. To the extent that I don't even think much about it anymore.

Is it just pattern recognition or something /x/ related? Any insight would be appreciated. A google search only turned up New Age nonsense.
>>
>>17106106
3 is the perfect number. So I guess 3 3's is the best way for it to express itself.
>>
Pareidolia.
/thread
>>
half of 666
>>
Something to do with chokmah?
>>
>>17106167
I mean binah.
>>
>>17106106
You may be hearing the beckoning of Chronozon, Lord of Dissolving Hallucinations. There are many faces to this great power, but suffice it to say is that the visage extends up to a plethora of demonic powers which are attempting to entirely transform you towards a complete shredding. In the path of the magus and the seeker of knowledge, Chronozon comes forth to thrust you forth into the depths of the Abyss. Seeking to transfigure the entirety of your self through the destruction of the ego/concept/perception, the Power known as Chronozon is the beckoning towards a totalizing deconstruction of everything or of something which you hold very dearly. As to its end goal, that struggle is yours to fashion.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal19.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon
http://www.philhine.org.uk/writings/sp_pazuzu.html
>>
>>17106106
It means three hundred and thirty three full units above zero.
>>
>>17106106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc

might this be related?
>>
>>17106106
Maliciously-induced Disney fixation. Mouse ears and all that. Fuck Disney.
>>
I've had the same thing as OP but with the number 27 (which, coincidentally, is 3x3x3).
>>
>>17106355
I don't think it has anything to do with a video that is an admitted work of fiction.
>>
>>17106395
I've found a lot of people online who have seen 333 as well. 11 was the second most common. 27 was the third.

How often do you see it?
>>
I see 222 everywhere.
>>
111 reporting in.

This number series is constantly haunting me.
>>
>>17106447
>>17106467

How often? Any examples?
>>
>>17106471
Often enough. Checking the time, phone numbers, street addresses. Funnily enough, I tried to "logic" my way out of seeing it by "choosing" to see 333 everywhere instead...
>>
>>17106467
same
>>
>>17106490
I did the same. I've tried to explain it away by saying that it's just pattern recognition. I've told a few people in my personal life about it and they're constantly amazed at how often it happens.

I just have no idea what it could be but it's always made me feel strange.
>>
Has anyone here mostly seen their phone's time at 11:11 whether a.m. or p.m.?
>>
>>17106521
That's likely just confirmation bias.
>>
>>17106155
You don't even know what that fucking word means
>>
>>17106384
You're dumb as fuck
>>
>>17106106
joseph
>>
The trifecta, the father the sun and the Holy spirit
If we're thinking in the biblical sense
>>
>>17106395
i see 27 and 72 a whole shitload. Phone number, Birthday, SSN, bank account number, license plate, ID Number for uni
>>
>>17106106
Pretty notorious sign of stomach rot, I'd get it checked out pronto
>>
>>17106793
Wut?
>>
>>17106768
>27 here, its quite intresting
my birthday 10 XII 1994 = 27
people in my class in primary, secondary school =27
classroom number that my class used to own 27
my student number in highschool = 27
and many less spectacular, also i know only one magic trick with cards which is called 27
>>
>>17106821
Same thing here, for me the number 27 always shows up for me.
>>
>>17106106
OP just look up the term synchronicity
>>
It's completely normal. My personal number is 1137. Once you start seeing a pattern of the same number your brain subconsciously looks out for it.
>>
333 makes my skin crawl. Only Am tho.
>>
>>17106106
Man I see 444 everywhere.
From past experience I've figured out that 444 means "everything is going as planned, don't change what you're doing. You're doing the right thing".

Seeing 222 means "whoa dude maybe reconsider what you're doing".

445 and 448 mean "just a heads up, buddy."

I don't know anything for sure, obviously, but I always guessed it was something like a message from guardian angels or whatever you want to call that stuff.
>>
>>17106106
I always had a thing for 137. For whatever reason I always noticed it. It first started out where I noticed that it was 1:37am/pm alot. Then I started looking for it every where. That's the problem though isnt it? Once you notice it you start looking for it every where and its not really all that much of a coincidence. For awhile I sorta casually would try to find the "meaning" behind it.... but the more the years go by I just chalked it up to being something I was trying to force a meaning on to.
>>
File: image.png (99 B, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 B, 150x200
#333 is the perfect gray.
>>
>>17106106
i always fap at 3:33

maybe it's related
>>
>>17106106
Set the grandfather clock to 3:33 and the way shall be reviled dear Alyx.
>>
You guys are pretty shit at this.

47 is the number.
>>
I've been "haunted" by the number 314 for as long as I can remember. Looked up a bunch of shit about that number, too. I've taken to seeing it as a good sign and that whenever I see it fortune will follow.
>>
>>17106902
A little too dark to be "the perfect gray"...
>>
>>17106106
The date of the Battle of Issos, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>17107333

You get a number stuck in your head you see it everywhere, it's called confirmation bias. It is not magic. It is not a sign. It's how human brains are wired.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
>>17106106
The link is the key, e.g. 333 apples means a lot of apples. 333 is the number after 332 and before 334.
>>
>>17106106
3 is holy accept it and continue with what you will be. It is a gentle reminder of what you can be and what your future may hold. Grasp and look towards your light.
>>
>>17107989
3 is only special because its the square root of the number 9. the true special number

multiples of 9 one through ten mirror each other after 6 vs 5 and under. and multiples of 9 when you add all the digits until there is only 1 always equal 9

dont try the last one on a calculator because they tend to have a cap on how many digits they can store past off screen . even calculator apps fail. do it on paper and none of that common core shit do it for real

in asia 9 is acknowledged as special
>>
>>17106106
Anonymous, you are life at the 3-rd planet from the Sun. Hope for you it is fun.
>>
>>17108012
live
//The fast fix, I am so sorry, kids
>>
>>17106106
OI M8 THAT MEANS ONE THING ONLY HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED
>>
>>17106106
33 is a age of the Jesus Chist, also 33 is a number of slav-knights in an armed force from the fairy-tales
>>
If u want to see in a different way in the way of religion, the 333 means the hour when jesus die , 3:33pm and in the Catholic church they believe it's the way the devil make fun of jesus making manifesting himself at 3:33am because it's the hour away of 3:33pm there are people who believe the s is the hour when witches and satanic rituals are more strong , all black magic or ritual or something in relation with the evil it's more strong,
If u want to look it in that way I mean probably there's more meanings to this number
>>
t
>>
>>17106106
Well, I consistently see 20:12, 21:12 on the clock. It doesn't matter if it's the thermostat, or the time at work.
It must have started about three years ago. I don't know the symbology, often times there is a certain thought process.
>>
double digits. I see them once every 11 seconds, and every 11 minutes.

ITS CREEPY BECAUSE IM ALWAYS LOOKING AT A CLOCK AND IF I SEE ITS 9:43 THEN ONE MINUTE LATER I'LL LOOK AGAIN AND ITS 9:44

THE SPOOK IS REAL
>>
I was born on 3/3.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.