[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you look for doors to other dimensions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: Evil-Dead-2-Final-Image-Reg.png (704 KB, 605x872) Image search: [Google]
Evil-Dead-2-Final-Image-Reg.png
704 KB, 605x872
How would you look for doors to other dimensions?
>>
With your eyes.

Probably won't find much though.
>>
>>17106823
look for places that have had high weirdness associated with them and go there (Bermuda Triangle, for instance, comes to mind).
>>
>>17106828
Let's bring it closer. If a kid says that he sees shadows and people coming and desapearing from a wall.
>>
Portals stargates and sacred geometry
>>
I watched all the Evil Dead movies just the other week; what a great series.
>>
If you think about peeking your nose where mankind isn't allowed just remember:

In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu lies dreaming.
>>
Pкдк44 cьeбывaй!
>>
File: 1104096-king_mob_1.jpg (165 KB, 448x468) Image search: [Google]
1104096-king_mob_1.jpg
165 KB, 448x468
nothing lies beyond the doors but darkness and madness. Few of us can endure it and even fewer can understand what is seen.

that being said it is extremely unlikely you will see one for yourself. which is a good thing.
>>
File: 1307398719341.jpg (580 KB, 895x1513) Image search: [Google]
1307398719341.jpg
580 KB, 895x1513
>>
>>17106823
ask CERN
>>
>>17106823
Grape Lane in York is one. My friends and I saw a being appear there, after interacting with us he disappeared through a wall beside us. He was very tall and black as deep space, no light reflected off him. Other people through the centuries have also seen strange things and beings there, which I didn't know about when I went innocently skipping along down there one dark, December night!
>>
>>17107252
>cЪЁбывaй.
Хyём пoвoдил ты тyды и cюды,
Moхнaтoй и влaжнoй нe нaшёл ты пизды,
Cъёбывaй тaды c этoгo мyжикacтoгo тpeдa,
Aли пepдaк твoй гoмoceк пopвёт дo oбeдa!
>>
File: ..jpg (408 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
408 KB, 1000x1000
>>17106823
by taking pleasure in it
>>
>>17106823
Leyline intersections. I think Stonehenge is located at one of those. Probably during a full moon or some of other superstitious time.
>>
>>17108691
I think Stonehenge is some prison
>>
>>17108705
What makes you think that? I've always thought it was some kind site used for shaman rituals.
>>
>>17108761
I don't think shamans or any variation were even there or suppose to use Stonehenge as it's actual intent.
>>
>>17106823
By looking inside.
>>
When there is no light on at night and out through the windows and entryways of your house.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
>>17106823
Amanita muscaria is called our long time,
We hope after smoke her all be just fine,
Roam in the forest,
breathe with an whole chest,
Roar as an wildebeest,
that is a task for mystic Amanita quest,
Find an Amanita mushrooms,
Cut them hat off,
Fill a basket with them,
Then dehydrate,
show them to your mate,
smash to powder,
set a fire
Fill a our pipe with that sort of essence,
Such kinda romance!
My Norse eloquent then my British,
So there my pardon,
and now our talk can go on.
>>
>>17106823
smash protons together at high speeds and force the quarks to "split", or you can just explain why superposition is a thing and how it "really" works and youll pretty much have indirectly discovered other dimensions
>>
Through the darkness
Turn off the lights
Stand infront of a mirror
Look in the mirror while in a pitch darkness no candles behind you
Have a lighter and turn it on every 5 mins and look around you
>>
File: aerial-view-medicine.wheel.jpg (142 KB, 560x380) Image search: [Google]
aerial-view-medicine.wheel.jpg
142 KB, 560x380
I remember reading a book about strange cases of missing persons. There was this one tale of two dudes checking out an indian medicine wheel somewhere. One dude decided to wander though it the other dude was full on NOPE.
His buddy disappeared right before his eyes. He was later questioned and under observation, but his pal was gone without a trace.
>>
By looking for doorknobs from other dimensions.
>>
File: 1449954603713.png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449954603713.png
11 KB, 500x500
doors to other realms are hidden from plain sight. you need to be sensitive and search dark places. pic related
>>
>>17106823
Ignore all these faggot edgelords talking about eldergods, like anything resembling a god would concern itself with eating your face off just for finding a MAAAAGIC portal.

Other dimensions are probably outside your reach unless you're very lucky, and more often than not, those who can access them find them boring because massive changes aren't usually found parallel to one another. More often than not you'll find that in another dimension, maybe frosted flakes are chocolate flavored, or maybe Harry Potter is called Harold Potter. Not always, and just based of the law of averages there'll be times when the change is so small that it doesn't even get noticed, like instead of having 12 dollars in coins in the side table drawer next to your bed, you'll have maybe 11 and some change. Yeah sometimes nobodies like the average /x/phille get lucky and find a dimension where they won the lottery, and sometimes they get very unlucky and find a dimension where their girlfriend is dead. It's all mostly random if you're just looking and not actually able to control where you end up in any meaningful way.

But you don't care about this, you just want to know HOW. You didn't ask if I would recommend it, after all.

For a guy like you, dimension hopping will be tough. I won't try to explain how any of the big dogs do it because even I can't claim to be 100% kosher on the whole process, but as far as accidents go, dimensions sometimes touch. That might not make any sense to you but rest assured it happens, and it's actually more common than you might think. If you stay in the location of a collision between dimensions, you probably wouldn't notice right away, and more to the point you might not even hop over this way. It's only sometimes that this will result in your consciousness hopping over, specifically when the version of you had the same idea and went to the same place at the same time, which again might seem unlikely, but you are the same person keep in mind,
>>
>>17108658

the hellraiser cube was the scariest thing i've seen
>>
>>17107105
there's a show on Starz now, Ash Vs. Evil Dead, Bruce Campbell reprises his role in a story that takes place 30 years after the movies. pretty good imo
>>
>>17107333
DON'T FUCKING DO THIS, DATURA GIVES BAD FUCKING TRIPS MUCH MORE OFTEN THAN ANY GOOD TRIP.

It also has lasting, permanent effects on the brain. My brother did datura a few years ago, and shortly after developed full blown schizophrenia. He's never been the same. Also, me and my friends had to take turns babysitting his ass over the course of a 9 day trip.
>>
File: IMG_20130821_095529.jpg (61 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130821_095529.jpg
61 KB, 1100x733
>>17106823
>>17106823

if god fucks someone
portals emerge if he loves someone through love a new reality can manifest of unprecedented discovery and awesomitity
>>
>>17106823
Thin places
Sacred geometry carved on highly sensitive materials and resonance induction
Mind perception alteration
Really old archeological ruins

Alternatively, many legends speak of the effects of dark, puzzle like corridors and caves worldwide
Cueva de los tallos, el tepozteco, Paris catacombs, Prague subway and similar places all share common motifs and legends
Locate the closest and get ready to either never come back again or die like a bitch due to dehydration
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.