[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one on /x/ who has a hard time getting spooped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1393288722969.jpg (38 KB, 258x254) Image search: [Google]
1393288722969.jpg
38 KB, 258x254
Am I the only one on /x/ who has a hard time getting spooped? /x/ is gold at times, but its usually just a bunch of shit I'm having a hard time understanding the fear in.

Usually the scary content that gets posts is just a collage of clips together with weird music, some faggot playing with dolls or its some more bullshit about skinwalkers.
>>
Keep in mind some of the dumbasses on this board believe in ouija boards, so of course the spoops are going to be underage kids over exagurating on simple shit.
>>
File: 1449632685436.png (447 KB, 463x523) Image search: [Google]
1449632685436.png
447 KB, 463x523
>>17062886
>not believing in ouijia boards
>>
>>17062899
see
>>17053808
>>
dont be here all the time, right now i have paranoia because of the threads
>>
>>17062873
Literally nothing scary as ever happened to me and I regularly ride my bike through dark woods at night.

So I'm kind of jaded about the whole "supernatural" thing
>>
>>17062935
Yeah I browse /x/ just for stalker stories of anon's being followed. Something that involves a person wanting to kill or harm another person.

Much more scary desu
>>
I've known people who are actually scared of spiders or wasps, so nothing really surprises me as far as what people find scary around here.
>>
>>17062873
the last few days are damn slow here. Threads dying down left and right.
No spooky happening nor any kind of focused thread.
>>
>>17062963
Well, I'm from /k/, so I kind of want someone to try to stalk me.
>>
>>17063037
>OP gets a spoopy happening and promises to get back to us
>never does

I don't know if they end up dying or what
>>
>>17063060
Yesh its a pain not getting closure, but at least some post picture evidence. I hate people talking about figures just standing in place but don't have evidence for shit
>>
I've never come here to be scared. I've come to scratch away the dust and rust. I want to know a secret.
>>
Y'all have such easy lives. As a kid I watched the classic horrors with my mom, and you know what? It was fun. It never gave me nightmares or anything like that. It made me fall in love with the dark aspects of life.
Sometimes I doubt if grown men really get spooped by this shit. It makes me understand a bit of why people have always been afraid of me.
You make me see the true despair that shall come for you when they decide to reveal what they want to reveal. The real monsters are not in hell, they are the ones you greet with "good morning, sir".
Wanna know a real secret? Lucifer is the nice guy.
>>
>>17062912
ouija boards were already used to summon spirits before he commercialized it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija
>2spoopy
>>
>>17063558
Sounds like you're still a kid
>>
the "creepiest" things for me are mysteries like unsolved murders, disappearances, some actual ufo sightings (rendlesham, battle of los angeles, transenprovence etc)

I do believe in magic, divination, the occult, haunted locations and all that crap, but every thread about these subjects is complete rubbish so I ignore them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.