[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still cannot achieve a single lucid dream, help me out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I've tried multiple techniques intended to promote lucid dreaming for months now, with no luck. It's starting to piss me off. I've decided to set my sights on something that might be more achievable. Is there a way I can simply influence the contents of a dream? I suppose this might actually be better than having a full on lucid dream, as I won't be aware that I'm dreaming.

Also, feel free to share some of your more interesting dreams.
>>
Galantamine didn't work.
>>
It helps if you're one of those people who can still fall asleep under the effects of caffeine.
>>
Can you guys not constantly start new threads about this stuff that go nowhere? There's a general now, why don't you stay in there

>>17038585
>>
Stop fapping during 15 days. Tested and approved
>>
lucid dreaming is as easy as paying attention and double guessing yourself. Changing the dream takes a lot more work. I would suggest you just let this whole thing slide and take up origami.
>>
>>17062653
What techniques have you tried OP? Perhaps a better question, do you tend to remember dreams at all? If you do, do your dreams have any trends? Why is it that you want to lucid dream? You gotta give us a bit more if you want any advice of substance or value.
>>
>>17062857
Just replying to you so that more people will notice your post

here's the link again
>>17038585
>>17038585
>>17038585
>>
>>17063616
stopped over a month ago, doesn't work
>>
Meditate before going to sleep.

do this for a week and see results.
>>
ok what you going to want to do is eat a samich take a hot shower then take a full dosage of nyquil (green stuff) and go to sleep on your back this is important go to sleep on your back

they say not to eat before sleep because your metabolism decreases during sleep but the sugars circulating in your blood steam will encourage more brain activity and the hot sower will speed up digestion
>>
When I first started trying to Lucid dream I would think about it all the time. I also would constantly check the time and look at my hands in waking life and would always attempt to sleep on my back. Eventually I began to Lucid dream, but I have since lost the ability due to working full time. At the time I was lucid dreaming I was in college, so I had more free time. I had some pretty good times trying to learn how to fly. Never really got the hang of it. Really, I would suggest constantly asking yourself if you are in a dream, as this will eventually happen in a dream and at that point you must be able to recognize that you are indeed in a dream.
>>
>>17062653
Clarence explains lucid dreaming well

in all seriousness try p ulling an inception

sleep with something in your pocket, when you sleep and dream about pockets it wont be in there
also how do you kno you DO lucid dream but you dont remember it
>>
Since I've been on anti depressants I lucid dream every night without fail. Fun.
>>
>>17067326
BTW, I always sleep on my front
>>
I still occasionally lucid dream. I've had lucid nightmares, and lucid dreams. I talk to other entities in my dreams, I fly.

I used to be able to make people disappear. I would imagine them getting smaller and they would suddenly collapse onto a single point. It's harder to do now, and last time I had a lucid dream I tried to make someone disappear because he said I was a robot and he was going to cut me open to find out. I almost made him disappear, but someone stopped me. He didn't get the chance to cut me open though.

It usually happens in the morning, after I've had a full night's sleep I would fall back asleep and sometimes have a lucid dream. If you have plenty of free time this is a viable option.

When you're lucid dreaming, try drinking water or splashing water on your face. It'll make everything clearer.
>>
>>17062653
Maybe it's just me but I find dairy right before bed will cause my dreams to be extremely vivid which often, in my experience, makes lucidity easier to achieve
>>
Heres some of my tricks
>play a videogame right before you sleep
>controlling a virtual world should come a bit easier now
Or
>be really fucking tired
>fight it for a bit
>focus on sounds in your head
>imagine visuals
>as you start falling asleep the visuals will get clearer, the sounds louder
>step into your dream
Ive been jolted awake by the sounds because theyve become so real in my head
>>
>>17070034
Also while are doing this look for signs in your dreams that this isnt reality. In mine gravity is always wonky, walls work like those spinning things youd find at fairs and amusement parks that glue you to the wall. Rain falls like snow. Once you find something youll be able to identify youre in a dream even without going into them wanting to lucid dream.
>>
>>17063616
When I do no-fap I don't even remember or have vivid dreams.
When I fap like a maniac I have strong vivid colorful dreams LMAO.
>>
File: 1435101744626.jpg (396 KB, 884x1402) Image search: [Google]
1435101744626.jpg
396 KB, 884x1402
Do you meditate?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.