[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drm/ -- Dream General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 1447653340451.jpg (547 KB, 1000x1514) Image search: [Google]
1447653340451.jpg
547 KB, 1000x1514
Dream General

"We really should start doing one continuous thread, rather than many that only-"

ITT: Discuss anything about dreams...

°post most interesting dreams

°post most recent dreams

°talk about how to remember them better, and have them be more vivid

°talk about how to go lucid/astral(?) Stuff like WILD, MILD, FILD, SP(sleep paralyisis), etc.

°discuss personal LD/AP(?) experiences and theories

°discuss the psychological and even spiritual/spooky meaning of your own or others people's deams

°or just share some thoughts or ideas about dreams

Have fun!

Last thread:
>>17004574

Idk if I'll be around this time, but who cares; there plenty of people here who should be able to analyze dreams and talk about that stuff
This really needs to be a regular thing. I'm tired of all the threads about someone's dream that get a few responses and die; its a waste of space........
>>
>>17038585
When I was a kid I had a dream that 12x12=144 and when I woke up it was true.
>>
I have a question:
so can two people meet in one dream? I mean when they meat and remmember the dream when they wake up?
>>
I have a question that I've gotten mixed answers on, is it possible to unknowingly astral project and believe they were just really vivid dreams?
>>
>>17038585
today i had a dream where i murdered my sister, but i don't even have a sister and i don't know who it was in my dream (just knew that she was somehow my sister). Any idea of whatever the fuck this dream might mean?
>>
>>17038753
Yes

>>17038779
No. Astral projection to the outer shared realms is RARE and difficult.

Lucid dreaming is astral projecting on the inner realms. Easy.

Ethereal projection is OOBE, sleep paralysis.

>>17039106
You are betraying one of your own inner morals/rules/convictions
>>
Hey OP, when you make the next thread, how about finishing the thread starter, the first sentence is clearly cut short for some reason, i think it was both last two threads too
Anyways, i approve of Dream General
>>
had a wet dream last week, it's incest related I'm starting to feel creepy
>>
Hey /x/ ....
Could you give me an opinion on my dreams ?
This girl used to appear in my dreams from time to time ...

I had the first one when I was around 12 or 13,
I was just sitting upstairs watching tv, my parents call me telling me to come downstairs to meet someone, I walk down the stairs and I see a girl about the same age as me, everything goes slow mo as she introduces herself, she is really pretty and has the warmest smile ever, I get this weird happy feeling when I see her (it's not love), and I wake up, I remember everything except for her name.

Like 2 years later she starts appearing in my dreams quite frequently, can't remember the dreams but she didn'tage a bit in them...
Then another 2 years or so pass and I see her again, in the dream I was fighting monsters, after a long fight I defeated them all and walked away, I was super tired and felt really bad, she is standing there, still hasn't aged. She was waiting for me, she hugs me and holds me and talks a lot, I can't remember exactly what she said but something among the lines of "I'm here for you .. it's okay .."

She never shows up in my dreams again .. but years later I has a really weird dream where I was swimming around in a post apocalyptic world that was pretty much an ultra creepy version of waterworld, In the dream I am looking for someone underwater and can't find her, the dream never impyied anything but it always gave me the feeling that it was her I was looking for.

The last time I saw her was like 2 years ago or so... There was a street in the middle of the desert and you cold see an ocean far away,
she was sitting on top of a bunch of junk next to a stop sign. She looked the same, but was super dirty and looked pretty bored and tired, she never even notice me there.

What's up with the dreams guys ?
I don't know this girl... I haven't even seen someone similar to her anywhere...

Do the dreams mean something ?
>>
>>17039114

Thanks for your answer, I'm the astral anon. My gf's been having dreams that seem odd since she was a kid and a lot of them seem in line with either lucid dreaming or astral projection based on various internet definitions and signs.
>>
i sometimes have extremely vivid dreams about a certain person (not sexual)

they feel much different from other dreams i have

i've always felt a strong connection with this person, even though they live far away and we see each other quite rarely
>>
>>17039254
Characters are normal, sounds normal
If you meditate you could try meditating on the idea of her and see if she appears to bring you into a vision

>>17039348
Cool

>>17039380
Can you ascertain if they think or dream about you too?
>>
>>17039388

i'm too embarrassed to ask this, and they haven't mentioned it themselves . . . i'm not sure if they would tell me about that or not.
>>
>>17038585
Recent dream:

>in bathroom shooing away a big figure
>step out of bathroom to see its a strange looking tiger cub
>follow it to living room where its now dark
>2 more cubs, totalling 3
>step outside where its really dark and see my aunt
>she lifts me into the air and spins me around as she steps on our flimsy wooden wheelchair ramp we had for my dad
>sets me down
>now its me, my aunt, sister, mom, and a few cousins on my lawn in the middle of the night
>feel scared
>look up in a parting of clouds
>suddenly sky gets bright like a full moon
>a giant fucking star zooms into view
>its a pale bright white color
>goes across the sky rapidly and fades into the distance space after a while
>run inside to inform my dad the world is ending
>tell him what i saw, he isn't buying it
>tell him to wait a few seconds
>room lights up
>horrible, piercing, blinding white light from windows
>horrible thunderous sound nearly brings the house down
>everything calms down
>tell my dad the star caused the earth to fuck up by its gravity
>run outside
>lightning strikes the ground every quarter second
>hurricane force winds and rain
>wake up

That was intense
>>
>>17039388

well, i know they think about me. but as for dream about me -- i don't know
>>
A few months ago I dreamt I was having a huge fight with my gf. Last night we had a big fight and she yelled the exact same specific thing I remember her yelling. Why does this happen? How?
>>
>>17039392
>>17039396
Just ask. I did recently, the person opened up to me a bunch and then deleted her fb, haven't heard from her in over a month. Can't go as badly for you as it did for me~ Want me to pull a tarot card for you?

>>17039414
Time doesn't exist, emotional events have mass in the information network
>>
>>17039418
Time doesn't? Explain. I'm new to /x/ and dreams and etc
>>
>>17039423
Let's look at an atom. Take a moment, clear your mind. Visualize an atom. Get the sub-particles moving.

Okay.

Let's list what we can see.

1. Matter and radiation

2. Energy or potential

3. Laws or forces

4. Empty space or information

All of modern physics is concerned with items 1-3.

Mysticism is concerned with item number four. Information, time, the void.
>>
Here is a dream I recounted:
Jail for infraction drunk public
Got out after seeing a crazy inmate smash against window
Nami helped me make copies of the 3 pages of journals I'd written there.
I left Disney concert, Aztecs? Only k in d of 3 kingdoms
Next to Matt Sweeney.
Missing my basketball game to watch with Dad and Mike for SME
Watched with them before.
Beat Mike in GTA. Pistol fight, Mike driving a car, thought about how I was different (like with Taylor and DBZ game) more ruthless. I said I have changed my subconscious I can hear your thoughts. This is what I was recalling, when I snapped out of it to find that I was driving Matt and Jay to a liquor store. I was upset, because the memory made me black out and wake up driving. Somehow, they'd convinced me to drive them on the highway too. I was upset, because I was disoriented and infuriated for missing the Disney musical live and we went out of the way, when we should have just gone to a grocery store. The black out aspect I only just remembered was about my brother. At the time I had no idea how I had ended up there. Made Jay get out and he biked. I told Matt I was upset because of the distance and how 18 yo's go to liquor stores, because grocery stores always card. I then went down the road to find Jay night turned to day. Matt and I found some little community with little houses and a small liquor store. The liquor store was the only store. All the houses were like 1-2 bedroom single story and the same color of yellow with red accents. Couldn't find. Matt made a hint that he wanted to make mischief, by throwing something from one backyard into another's driveway. I said come on let's go find Jay. I want to make sure he's okay. He put the aluminum baseball bat? back into the right backyard. He called someone on the phone and Ian from film school picked up.
>cont
>>
File: 1449164024752.gif (719 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1449164024752.gif
719 KB, 480x320
>>17039443
>end
He and Matt talked in intelligent jokes, then Jay came on, I was carrying Sammy by the arms and his legs were on the ground and the Sammy said "I can dance, if you do this." It felt like everything would be okay.

Also, I built a medieval path, before the basketball game.

It went medieval path, with a large group, wedging into a grassy cliff, basketball games viewing with Dad Mike Craig (?), Jail, Disney show, wake up with Jay.
>>
File: 1440157575573.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1440157575573.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
Ok bare with me grammar Nazis. Probably 6 months ago I had what I would call a lucid dream . That morning I had went to the cemetery to pay respect to a love oned no longer here .Finish up my visit but before I leave I begin to walk around examing head stones. Begin to notice lots of free mason headstones. I then approach one and see a five pointed star upside down with the word F A T A L surrounding it. Think to myself cool very intriguing.
I then begin to leave and notice another grave stone but covered writing on the side" Life is earnest! And the grave is not its goal;. Dust thou art, to dust returnest,. Was not spoken of the soul" and had a picture of three linked chain pieces also. So I head home discuss this with my wife all she says is cool let's go back and investigate this ain't ghost hunter bitch. So the day is ending and I lay in bed preparing to sleep and before I know it the zzzzz monster gets me and off to sleep for me . Now this is when it all begins I lay sleeping pretty comfy no worries but I'm asleep consciously aware that I'm asleep like a 3rd person view . The place I was asleep at was not my house or my bed I begin to wake up within my dream at the same time I can consciously tell that I am aware I am watching myself from this 3rdperson view. This place in my dream semmed like a mansion with ethereal walls it was a grand place from what I could tell. I then begin to realize I'm not the only one there on the other side seems to be large group of people celebrateing rejoicing but this place wasn't a place of joy or goodness I could fill in my heart this to be true . But these spirit's/peoples We're oblivious of the darkness they were in . This freaked me the fuck out just thinking how can they be so uppity in such a creepy dark place . Told myself time to wake the fuck up but I couldn't I was stuck in my head . Unsure what to do I think to myself I need my wife to wake me up but how was I to do this being stuck in my head . Tbc.
>>
File: 1439874396104.jpg (533 KB, 600x854) Image search: [Google]
1439874396104.jpg
533 KB, 600x854
>>17039522
Cont....

So how was I to do this stuck in my head
and bam she just appeared But it wasn't her but wat seemed like her I tell her wake me up please I want to leave this place isn't good she then begins to try to question and persuade me into staying NOPE this ain't my wife whoever it is sure took her form. Then I wake up finally in a cold sweat . So any takers on what the fuck went down in my head. also there was a Amber hue the whole time within my dream .
>>
File: cliff castle.jpg (44 KB, 485x363) Image search: [Google]
cliff castle.jpg
44 KB, 485x363
>>17038585
Anyone else here dreams about exploring castles city/villages and go back to such places from time to time in other dreams? It happens to me a lot and it's pretty cool. I can never draw a defined map of such places because the memory fades quickly when i wake up, but during dreams I always remember the paths I followed before. Usually they are the same and I can continue my explorations. Pic related looks like my dream castle, it's much bigger in the dream though.
>>
Fuck why does no one green text their fucking dream.
>>
>>17039551
I had to fight a giant stone snake in those temples that are high up in the mountains once, Mayan temples?
>>
>>17039570
castleanon here
my places usually look like medieval Europe constructions, sometime ruins sometime not. I'm usually alone. Sadly no Mayan temples, they too would be really cool
>>
>>17039551
Jesus christ yes, all the time
>>
>>17039551
I was walking amongst ancient Greek ruins with those Corinthian style columns that rested on some shaded, forested hills last night. It seemed like it was on the Mediterranean, as there was a blue sea nearby. It was beautiful.
>>
Fuck this subreddit shit
>>
>>17039679
fuck organized discourse
>>
>>17039679
Sorry that you can't explore the dream lands sempai.
>>
I had a dream tonight where I was on a bus and freak winds started blowing bridges over and started launching vehicles into the air.

Eventually the bus stopped and we all ran inside but because we were close to the sea, the sand on the beach was being blown around and it would grind the skin off people's faces if they got caught in the sand streams.

I remember seeing "Magnitude 14" somewhere in the dream.

It was pretty interesting. Most definitely a result of me falling asleep next to a window whilst the wind is blowing.
>>
I have sleep paralysis regularly. Sometimes I manage to recognize that im entering this state.However, instead of being able to lucid dream I enter a weird state of consciousness where I am aware of my surroundings but the thing is there is nothing surrounding me. All I can see is white (have seen vivid colors and patterns once), it feels like i am floating too as I am not able to feel the bed beneath me anymore. I still cant move when im in this state, like sleep paralysis, however it feels completely blissful. This only happens for a short time (probably a few seconds but im not aware of time in this state at all). Id consider myself a completely normal person and I havent really told anyone about this anymore. Does anyone know what it could mean? Or does anyone have any advice for me? Id love to be able to lucid dream.
>>
>>17039743
>Id consider myself a completely normal person and I havent really told anyone about this anymore. Does anyone know what it could mean? Or does anyone have any advice for me?
You're not normal.

Do you meditate every day?
>>
>>17039429
So if there isn't time, then its possible to see into the "future" since it's all connected? Is that right or did I miss something?
>>
>>17039254
Sounds like when you were entering puberty you created your perfect girl, and as the years have gone on, she has become increasingly unattainable in your real life.
>>
>>17039764
No, meditation is something I've tried from time to time but never got round to doing it regularly. Should I do it more often?
>>
>>17039394
The cubs represent you, your sister & your mother. You're worried about taking on extra responsibilities when your father eventually passes away; perhaps even feeling guilt about moving away for school and leaving him behind.
>>
>>17039448
Don't play 6 hours of GTA before you go to sleep! You're concerned about losing your innocence and becoming an adult. I'm guessing you've been spending less time with Matt, now that he's friends with Ian?
>>
>>17039548
General fears concerning your own mortality, brought on by your visit to the cemetery.
You're also worried that your wife's smoking too much pot.
>>
>>17039551
I'm guessing you play Assassin's Creed before you go to sleep.
>>
>>17039923
Lol Im the one smoking the weed dude not my wife but nice try.
>>
>>17039840
Hey, thanks for the answer bro.
That makes perfect sense.
>>
>>17039935
Haha close enough, that cunt must be worried that you're smoking too much pot ;)
>>
File: 1447454719069.jpg (153 KB, 1212x2048) Image search: [Google]
1447454719069.jpg
153 KB, 1212x2048
>>17039948
This......Is It the way my writing/thinking is that u made a correlation to that burning Bush .
>>
I have alot of dreams about being trapped in a with someone / something trying to hurt me. I am very scared in these dreams and feel like there is no way out. What does it mean? Also have alot of creepy sleep paralysizes recently. But that's only when I fuck up my sleeping rythem.
>>
>>17038585
>general
>>
>>17039946
No worries mate. I'm no expert, but I'd say that 99% of dreams are just the brain visualising and trying to solve problems that are stressing you out.
>>
I'm drunk enough to talk about this, so please interpret if you will.

I have recurring dreams about a man with the head of a goat called "Nylon". Why he's called Nylon, I don't know.

He appears very suddenly in my dreams, I'll be doing something completely different and then he'll be there.

Whenever I see him, I want to say his name, but I know I shouldn't. It tries to force it's way out of my throat. He's surrounded by horses and if I don't say it, he smiles at me and tries to goad me, saying things like "You want to say my name, don't you?"

If I see him first, I usually manage not to say it, but sometimes in dreams, I'll say it and invoke him. He'll be there as he always is and he'll smile at me.

At which point he shoots ivy from his hands and I run away. I've never been caught by it, but I know that if I am, I'll be turned into a horse.

I don't know who the horses were before he captured them. It doesn't freak me out so much, but I never say his name out loud when I am awake, except very quietly to whisper it. To know that I am not dreaming, that I am safe.

Does anybody else have dreams like that?
>>
ok so I'm living in this huge tree. I climb down. And these animals start approaching me. nice animals lamb shit like that. Then I'm at a house with a black mustang. half tank of gas. And me and this guy drive around.
>>
>>17039957
Partly writing/thinking style, partly the repetition of "I need my wife to wake me up" and "being stuck in my head"... might pay to have a tea break from bud for a month or two niggah.
>>
>>17039978
So you've probably got a male figure in your life that your scared of/has power over you in some way. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you might be confronting your sexuality & you're afraid to come out of the closet.
>>
>>17039960
Trapped in a room? The someone/something is probably yourself; you are self-sabotaging your life in some way and it is scaring you. Maybe see a counselor and talk about some of these issues.
>>
File: Salvia.jpg (48 KB, 400x318) Image search: [Google]
Salvia.jpg
48 KB, 400x318
Hi thread.
I'm pretty new to lucid dreaming, but as of late its been something I can consistently pull off. Has anyone ever tried meditating in a dream?
I feel as though this would be some next level shit, but usually I forget that I'm dreaming as soon as I remember to attempt the meditation.
>>
I usually do not remember any of my dreams, but recently I've had multiple dreams of dying recently. One was shot by a home invader, one was beheaded by ISIS at school, one was a car running a red light. Am I going to die or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 1200x828
>Throughout my life dream of this city,
>a river runs through it and people (I thought at the time) British accents.
>this city is incredibly detalied, in my dream remember visiting this amusement park and this square
>be me 2 months ago, met the most perfect woman I've ever laid eyes upon. This led me to believe she was my twin flame (had all the signs of meeting a twin flame)
>we only met briefly because she had to go, so we didn't really have time to talk.
>find out she's from Melbourne, Victoria
>look up pictures of Melbourne
>ohshitiwasthereinmydream.jpg
>realize the British accents people had were Australian accents.
>I think I met my twin flame and had glimpses of her life in my dreams.

I'm still really confused about this all... I have no idea what to make of this
>>
>>17040290
eventually
>>
>>17039429
>>17039833
Time exists, but we humans experience it in a very unique way.
>>
>>17040031
>"did u evar think u love teh cawk?"
i thought we were all old enough to drop freud level bullshiting
>>
I've dreamed of several people right before they died. I don't know why it happens. Sometimes even very unexpected deaths.
>>
>>17040356
Okay. So it makes it possible to see into the future?
>>
>>17040560
It's a bit hard to conduct psychoanalysis without a bit of 'Freud level bullshit', numb-nuts. Let's hear your analysis of this nigga's blatantly gay-ass dream.
>>
I have one

I remember walking into an old looking room that looked like a hospital room from old movies, except instead of hospital beds there were a bunch of old looking bath tubs, filled with a black liquid that almost seemed to absorb light. It was a big room with tiles, and there were those curtain wall things in a few spots. Everything looked rusted and greenish, and either dawn or dusk light was coming in from the big stained windows (you couldn't see outside).
I was led there by either a friend or a parent while they were my age(it felt like a friend, which is weird because if it was a parent since our relationship is not the most friendly).
I walked around for a bit, and finally stopped and stared into the liquid filling one of the bathrubs. After maybe 3 seconds of staring into it i became blind, deaf, i couldn't feel a things and i couldn't think but I was overcome with an intense overall feeling of euphoria.
I remember being afraid and feeling bliss at the same time.

I then woke up.
>>
Hello /x/.
I usually don't remember my dreams, but this one was weird, since it actually sorta happened throughout the course of a week.
Basically, I remember in the dream, I wake up and sit and my computer, I can't remember if I do this every time, but I did it the first time, I know that for sure.
I then some how appear in a different world, no idea how, not sure if I can't remember, or if there was no way of getting there. It was like a video game world, except nothing was textured, just white and black blocks with a white sky. There is some kind of base ahead of me, and I try to break into it. This is where it gets weird. Every night I try to break into the base without success, each time something is added, Like wearing a headset and listening to my friends watch me "play". Sometimes I'm given a gun or an improved body. Either way, I never successfully broke into the base and the last time my friends got mad and made fun of me, though I just brushed it off. I can't remember too much however, though any incite on what these means I'd like to hear.
>>
I've been doing like, the exact opposite of lucid dreaming somehow.

I sleep for 8 hours or so, but I never enter REM sleep.

I wake up physically refreshed but mentally I feel really fucking weird. I've felt this same feeling once before when I got infected by some mold spores (long story).
>>
File: 1422763546145.png (240 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
1422763546145.png
240 KB, 640x448
Okay, English is not my native language so please bear with me for a bit.

I dreamt this dream for the first time when I was just a child, can't remember my exact age but it must have taken place in the first years of Elementary School.
The second time was some years ago, in my puberty.
I've dreamt it again a few weeks ago, and it has never left my mind since. I just want to tell it to someone so I can get over this feeling of impeding doom I have.

I find myself standing in a desolate field, the ground is burnt and clouds of grey and white smoke blot the crimson sky. The only light comes from a black sun, placed right in the cenit, and even thought it is completely black it still emanates light in some odd way. I am completely alone on this endless wasteland that extends infinitely in every direction. There isn't a single sound to be heard. I don't know where I am, nor what time is it, so I start walking.
Eventually everything becomes a haze and I lose focus, my vision becomes blurred and I feel spinning, just to regain my calm and find myself standing in a concrete room with no windows, with a closed rusty iron door with a little barred window on it. There are screams and sounds I can't identify and I don't have a clue what is going on. I try to find an exit but there isn't one, and I suddenly become extremely angry at something.
Then everything starts spinning again, but this time I can see little specs of light, teeth biting at my sides, there are screams and bloodstains everywhere.
Finally, I'm standing behind two knelt-down figures with their hands bound behind their backs, and the instant I see them I sense an infinite amount of rage, so I take the spiked bat I have in my hand and start bashing them in the head, while screaming, laughing and crying. Once they are lying in a pool of blood, I keep on beating them until everything starts spinning again and I wake up.

Pic somewhat related, the dark "sun" (fatefags pls don't kill me)
>>
I had a weird dream a few days ago.
I do not remember much but I do remember getting shot by a big machine gun of some sort. It shot me in the head giving me a odd painful tingling feeling all over my head. I woke up immediately still feeling that tingling pain. I don't know what that was or if it is normal. It was just odd as fuck. ( the tingling continued for about 15 sec.)
>>
I like when the dreams starts and your damn dog tired and just go to sleep in the dream. Like to tired for dreaming, like damn. Had a lot of dead tired in the dreams dreams.
>>
>>17038753
you should watch "The Wind Rises"
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>when you dream about her and wake up and slowly realize that it'll never be
>>
So I don't know jack shit about dreams, but i have been having a reoccurring theme in my dreams over the last few months so I want to ask.

What does it mean if you are constantly jumping in your dreams. Not jumping over anything really, but jumping really really high, able to jump over a whole neighborhood in a single leap. Sometimes i am sacred that when i hit the ground i will splatter but not often. as well I am normally just jumping on the spot, a few times using it to travel but mostly just jumping to jump
>>
I had a recurring theme in my dreams for a couple of years. It stopped some time ago but for a couple of years all my dreams where always somehow related to water.
No matter what the dream was about, there was always water somewhere...
For example ...
Dreaming of water parks a lot, rains, fountains, ice melting, puddles of water, rapids etc.

The weirdest water dream I had was like 12 years ago, and it became somewhat of a recurring dream.
I was swimming in the botom of the ocean, it was pitch black and extremely lonely, a dim blue light emanates from me wich allows me to see my surrondings a bit.
I had this dream for a couple of days without much change. Suddenly one day in the dream I catch a glimpse of a red light and follow it, it leads me to a childrens park, a girl is at the slide, the red light emanates from her, she's a mermaid or something and wants me to play a bit with her. As time passes her light becomes kind of weak and sad, she never says anything but she's clearly sad, she notices something and leaves, I follow after her
She takes me to the surface,the sky's all black, damaged buldings can be seen on the distance and a weird feeling of dread invades me as i hear some sort of chaos in the distance. The next days I looked for the mermaid again but only found the abandoned park.

Never had that dream again but the water dreams continued for years...
I still can't forget the dream with the mermaid ..

Does it mean anything ?
>>
>>17041191
I have no clue what it means.. but tell me something..
Did you age in the dream, or are you still a kid ?
>>
>>17040921
Can't help you much with that but ....
are you playing videogames for too long ?
How many hours do you play a day ?
I used to have similar dreams for a while.

Random dreams where I fight stuff, get killed but always load a save state, come back to live and keep kicking ass.

It only happend cuz I spent a shitload of hours emulating snes games befoe going to sleep everyday.
>>
>>17041294
I know that feeling my friend, but do not worry, everything will be fine. All you need is courage.
>>
I have 2 goldfish nexto to my bed, dreamed them eating themselves,and after some fight, theres come a lizard and eats the two,they were all yellow colour and a bit more bigger than in reality, is there an explanation?
>>
Weird dream I had once,

I wake up in a room that isn't mine, I am lying on a really messy bed, naked but covered with a blanket. A girl is standing in the room undressing, she seems a bit surprised to see me awake. She gestures me to calm down and starts talking. "Relax, okay ? It's just a dream no need to worry, nothing is real.. okay?"
She keeps undressing faster, she seems to be in a real hurry, she's trying to explain something to me but I can't understand her cuz for whatever reason I am envisioning a map of the world, there's a red line connecting places, but I can't neither focus on the map or her talking.
We get interrupted when we hear some loud steps outside the room, she goes like "aw fuck!", I start waking up, she sorts of panics
"No, no, no !!! Stay here dammit !! Don't wake up!! WAIT !!!" as I am waking up the door of the room opens.
I wake up, confused and tired..

What was all that about ? It felt extremely vivid...
>>
>>17038585
I keep having intrusive thoughts of a being or object greater than the human field of vision while trying to fall asleep; at first it'll appear within the normal scope of vision and then approach me until it should have already reached me/completely fills my vision but it keeps coming closer and the scope I view it through becomes greater than I actually see the world though. The being/object is usually a formless blob but sometimes has limbs.

It's given me headaches if I can't clear it from my mind and when I open my eyes to get away from it my eyes will be off focus and need a light source to return to normal

It's not so much a thing of being spooky as a major annoyance and interruption to normal sleep when it happens and if not for that I'd think it's kinda neat
>>
>>17040298
Hahaha

Move to Melbourne, pussy
>>
File: YST.jpg (38 KB, 293x314) Image search: [Google]
YST.jpg
38 KB, 293x314
A few weeks ago i had a dream of me being on my bedroom, with my dead dog (alive in the dream).

>Be me with my dog in the bed.
>Dog is afraid as fuck.
>Feel this evil presence just outside the door of my room,
>Wake up really nervous.

This isnt the first time i dream with the death. In fact, sometimes i have had prophetic dreams were people die, or i dream about dead people i rarely know on their dead anniversary.

This dream felt the same, witch is kinda spooky.. i wonder if the ghost of my dog was actually protecting me :(

Love you little guy, RIP.
>>
I have dreams where I know I'm dreaming but I cant accept it out of fear that something bad will happen. once I finally accept it I tell myself to wake up immediately, and then I wake up.
I have two questions.
why does this happen?
how do I stop this from happening?
>>
>>17041294
hey man don't let that be the end of you. things will come around friend.
>>
>>17040767
So you know how sometimes you can dream dreams of a path you've never walked or a place you've never seen or been to? And usually you don't make much of it, but once you see that path or place you start wondering where you'd seen that place, and then suddenly realise it's been in a dream. That being said, I do think you can see into the future in your dreams, but you wouldn't make much of it until IT eventually happens. Also, I just want to say that I am in no way an expert on dreams, I've managed to pull off lucid dreaming many a time though, and also 13 years ago I had a dream that is still freaking me out to this day. I could share it if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17042831
I have a dog exactly like that one, an Yorkshire Terrier and I fucking love it. I am Always thinking the day she dies I'll be so fucking depressed. At least I know im giving her so much love and the best life a dog can get
>>
How important is sleep?
>>
I just took a nap and had a dream that involved my wife and I being hunted by two red headed kids probably age 15 or so. They kept trying different ways to kill us. I felt constant impending doom. Late in the dream, I looked out our window and saw there was a trail of blood through the grass from out car to the treeline. It looked like someone had been drug, bleeding heavily from our car to the treeline. Then I got my rifle with the intention of finding the red headed little shits and ending it. I feel like I've seen them in a dream before but that could just be an effect of the dream I just had.
>>
>>17042899
Please do
>>
More pictures like OPs?
>>
>>17040767
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 411x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 411x354
I met this guy that was cute last week, so a couple nights ago while I was lying in bed I kept begging to myself that he would ask me out like a dumbass. That night I had a very vivid dream of him asking me to go on a date with him at the end of one of my college classes. I remember the dialog, the setting, and looking over to see the exact time on the clock at the very end of the dream. It was rediculously real. The next day it happened exactly as I dreamed it would-- in fact I knew it was going to happen a couple seconds before it did. It was like the universe gave me a gift. Still kind of shook up over it.
>>
Here's an intense, vivid dream I experienced not too long ago:

>I'm around 17-19 again (now 26) and living with my parents in the home I grew up in.
>New neighbour kids throw stones at my window and crack the glass.
>I run out to apprehend them but they have backed a truck into my door.
>My parents are anxious as fuck and urge me to chill.
>I climb out the window and storm over to their home.
>Neighbour's garden is huge and filled with dodgy looking people sat at table wooden tables, drinking beer and socialising.
>I spot the culprits at one table and make my way over to their father's.
>He reminds me of Jack Welker from 'Breaking Bad'.
>I nervously make my complaint.
>One of his sons is called over and slapped in the face.
>I want to leave but the dad offers me a drink.
>I wan to refuse but he throws the bottle at me and I'm forced to catch it.
>Hot daughter tells him to leave me alone and I end up going over to her.
>She's about my age and completely awesome.
>We flirt all night then the dream time-skips
>>
>>17044455
>We've been dating for around a month.
>I'm scared of her criminal family and her 10 aggressive brothers.
>My parents are on edge all the time.
>One night after I drop my new gf back home her two eldest brothers decide to beat the shit out of me.
>I'm left with a several broken ribs and bruises all around my neck.
>I crawl back into my home and the dream time-skips again.
>It's around a fortnight after my attack and my gf won't stop calling as she hasn't seen me since then and doesn't know why for sure.
>She tells me she's coming over no matter what.
>My parents try to stop her but I tell them to let her see me.
>I agree to go out and talk with her in private later.
>I drive us out the same night to a remote area to chat.
>As we step out of my car, headlights flash on behind us and I realise we've been followed.
>My gf is held down by one of her brothers. Another two pin me again the back of my car whilst a third beats and threatens me.
>A knife is pushed against my throat and my head is pulled back by my hair.
>My gf tries to call out and is struck to quiet her.
>I try to struggle but receive a harsh blow to my stomach and puke and spit blood.
>I'm dropped to my knees and the assailants drive off with my gf.
>After seemingly an hour of writhing around I manage to somehow hoist myself into my car seat and proceed to weep violently.
>>
>>17044460
>Get my shit together and start driving home.
>Whilst driving, have a flashback of being around 5 years old.
>I'm sitting watching TV with my parents and the news comes on.
>There is a report of a man who has murdered his family and committed suicide after years of abusing them.
>"Why do we let them live?" I ask my parents.
>They looked worried and tell me that that is not our decision to make.
>"But it thought that what 'it's for" I say.
>My parents know exactly what I mean by 'it'.
>Back to me in my car and I've switched from feeling sorry for myself to being crazy-pissed and motivated.
>I get home and my parents try to chase me as I bound up the stairs.
>I approach our small storage room and break shoulder open the door.
>It's like a small dark cave inside with the only contents being what seems to be a small iron maiden which is tethered to the surrounding walls by many steel chains.
>My parents are asking me to stop but they can't bring themselves to step within 10 feet of the door.
>I approach the back of the room to where the case is.
>As I slowly pry open the case and blinding white light shoots out from it.
>I can hear loud breathing that doe not belong to me from every direction and blood starts to pour from my nose.
>The light and sounds intensify gradually and I can barely move. I feel like I might die.
>I force my hand into the case and grip a metal handle inside.
>The light suddenly begins to ease up and I pull out an ancient katana that glows white.
>I can still hear the deep, heavy breathing all around me but I am in control of my self now and so I step out of the cave room.
>My parents are shielding their eyes whilst blood runs from their noses also.
>>
>>17044462
>I walk outside and look up into the night's sky before strolling over to my gf's house.
>When I arrive the oldest brother is smoking on the porch.
>I sink the blade into his chest with ease then slice their front door clean in half.
>I then proceed to walk around the giant house, murdering all of the family.
>They are all wrong-doers. I can see their intent.
>With each kill I gain more purpose.
>Only the father is left now.
>I call out "You can't hide. I see all" in the voices of the thousands of lives that have been lost to this mythical sword, all at once.
>Gf is shielding him.
>I'm practically a god now. I have ascended love for a single human and now care for the entire race.
>I place my hand on her face and she falls asleep in my arm instantly.
>I carry her over to the sofa nearby and lay her down gently. Sword still held in my other hand.
>Turn back to the father.
>He pleads for his life but he has already done too much so I reach out my hand and his face explodes, splattering blood over mine.
>I stand silently for a moment, contemplating all that has happened and the clear path that is now ahead of me.
>My father interrupts my train of thought as he cautiously enters the room with the steel case.
>"Please..?" he trembles.
>I pause for a moment then turn to face him.
>"No" I proclaim.
>>
File: thirdeyemeditation.jpg (36 KB, 282x423) Image search: [Google]
thirdeyemeditation.jpg
36 KB, 282x423
Right on, guys; glad to see so much posts!

Dreams are really interesting. Also, like a fifth to sixth of your entire life is spent in dreams...

Sorry couldn't contribute this thread, been very, very sick. However there have been people who answer questions and stuff so it's all good..

Keep it up!!
>>
File: men-in-black-9.jpg (11 KB, 280x221) Image search: [Google]
men-in-black-9.jpg
11 KB, 280x221
had this one about 2 months ago, but still remember it pretty well.

>sleeping one day at night as usual
>start dreaming things get weird
>all of a sudden i feel as i get knocked out
>i "fall asleep" within the dream only to wake up in what looks to be like a suv or car
>see 2 men wearing black suits dressed well driving
>i "wake up" and ask them what the hell is going on
>one of them looks back at me and replies "none of this is real"
>he says "your getting played, and you know it"
>i ask him what the fuck he was talking about
>all of sudden the car crashes to a solid brick wall
>i "die" within the dream
>wake up around 10 am breathing heavily
>still trying to figure out what that dream meant to this very day.
>>
File: Sleepy.png (5 KB, 320x432) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy.png
5 KB, 320x432
Some interesting dreams to share.

I remember having my first dream before age 6, and it was my first nightmare.
I had a dream that a giant orange/yellow striped goop monster had me in it's clutch, and wouldn't let go.
I yelled help me! Help me!
My mother and two older sisters were standing and staring at me, doing nothing.
I was watching all of this from a distance in the dream, so I didn't see their faces in the dream, I only their backs.
I remember in the sky being blue in the background.
I did have a good dream the next night, it was about my sister showing me a kitten and I thought it was real while I was waking up.

At age 9 I had a repeating dream where I'm in a pyramid maze that involved lava and stepping stones, and a black panther wearing a red fez.

When I was 12 I had a dream where I experienced near death experience after being in a train/car accident.
I saw myself on the gurney while paramedics tried to revive me, but I slowly drifted away until I woke up.

I've had dreams about war, the apocalypse, traffic accidents, including airplane crashes.
I've also dreamed about Satan, other dreams where I play sick solos on my guitar.
Heck, at age 17 I was even given all the answers for everything, including the meaning of life, but sadly I couldn't remember after.
I feel since I was 17 my life hasn't been great because of that, but I'm sure I'll find the answers again.
>>
I used to know this girl about 8 years ago, we both really liked each other but I fucked everything up with that relationship.
I haven't thought about her in a while, but I beat myself up about it for a long time, it just sucked.
The other night I had a dream, it was at my old house and there was a party going on in my backyard, she shows up with her mom who I never met so I guess I just imagined her, but the mom was talking about how she remembered me and all this shit. Then the girl grabs a plate with cake and I asked if I could speak with her, she just started walking inside and asked "what's your angle this time?" And I as I replied I just wanted to talk, we were in my room sitting on my bed all of a sudden. She just sitting there silently eating cake and looking at me and she got really fucking mad at me out of nowhere and I just felt this rush of deep sadness and then i woke up.

We never had like issues or anything like that in reality, I never had an "angle" or whatever so thats not consistent with my memory of her. We just stopped talking after a while, so my only guess is its like a form of closure even though the dream ended up like a cliffhanger from waking up.
Its not the craziest dream Ive ever had but maybe you guys would have a different insight of what it meant, Idk I just feel like im missing the point in a way
>>
>>17044211
Im not sure how you beg to yourself, but beg to yourself you'll win the lottery before you go to bed and see if your magical
>>
File: tomoko o.png (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tomoko o.png
85 KB, 600x600
>>17038585
>>17038585
dreams? my very first memory, was traveling, literally catapulting through what i somehow knew was space. a black void, but i was hurling at speed. i don't remember stars or planets but i knew i was in 'space' somehow. i abruptly woke up in my bed in my room, being 5. i have memories of what i think was my life and a birthday when i was about 3, but i feel like i had these memories after my space dream... when i woke up after that space dream though, i was 5, and that was the first memory of my life. but i have memories from times that seem before i was 5, that feel like they came after that space dream. idk dude, felt like the space dream was my inception somehow, maybe my soul traveling
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (2 KB, 128x94) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.gif
2 KB, 128x94
I'm going to finally make a breakthrough. I'll post back as soon as I wake up.
>>
>>17042052
I guess it might mean you wish you had unusual powers
powers that could make everyday shit more entertaining/easy
>>
>>17042959
Sorry for late response, work got in the way and then sleep. Anyway here goes
>Be me 9-10 years of age
>Moved to Spain with family
>Get a house, start school, make friends, the whole shebang
Fast forward 5 months since school has started...
>School says we're all going camping
>Fuckyes.jpeg cos first time ever camping
>Excited about camping, go out and buy sleeping bags and whatnot
>Same evening, a week before camping decide I wanna sleep in my brand new sleeping bag
btw a decision that changed everything for me.
>put sleeping bag on floor inbetween two single beds
SIDENOTE: my room had two single beds with a gap inbetween just wide enough to fit a 10 y/o with a sleeping bag and a huge chandelier hanging right above that gap, so pretty much right above one's chest if one was to lay on floor in gap
>lay down, get in bag (not in that order i guess idk) and start to drift off
>Grandma is sleeping on one of the single beds for some reason but beats me I'm in a sleeping bag for the first time ever
>fall asleep and have a dream as follows
>Couch in living room has a glass of water on its headrest part if that makes sense
>backyard door next to couch
>someone opens door and glass of water starts SWINGING on the headrest/armrest not 100% sure
>door closes and glass of water stops shaking
>wake up in the morning not thinking much of dream
>still shitting happy bricks because sleeping bag
fast forward to following evening...
>decide that I will sleep in my bed tonight and not on floor in sleeping bag
>best decision ever
>get in bed
>fall asleep
>dream of glass on couch
>backdoor opens
>glass swinging like crazy
>door never closes
>glass falls on floor and breaks
>wake up from a super loud bang
>look around, chandelier on floor smashed to pieces, giant metal spike on bottom of chandelier fucking made a crater in the granite floor
>jump outta bed, run to living room
>not able to sleep for 3 days after
>>
>>17042959
>>17046592
I still get chills thinking about those dreams and I can't help but wonder what if the glass of water in my dream had fallen and that chandelier fell on me. I found a pic of one that looks similar to the one from that night, although the one we had had a big metal (brass, bronze, silver, idk) spike on the bottom.
>pic related
I don't know if that had some other deep meaning but if anyone thinks that it does, please do tell.
>>
>>17042398
I'd really love some thoughts on this, it's a long read but it's really weird.
I had 20 dreams in total, each one with a false awakening, and I did dream tells in the last 15 or so and nothing indicated it was a dream.
I even woke up inside the next dream with the thought "this is still a dream" but had no control anyway.
>>
>>17042437
I believe that I was an adult the entire time.
>>
Can you guys give any advice to remember your dreams better? I had tons of interesting ones but end up forgetting about them
>>
>>17046649
just remember as soon as you wake up remember, cause 30 minutes later that shit is gone, "usually"
>>
anyway, I was at a monster truck event with family. And the trucks are driving over the parking lot cars as a show, not hitting them just getting close. I'm like shit were gonna get hit. Avoiding trucks and this huge fucking truck shows up.

Then I'm in some governmental/assembly building a news reporter faints, and I'm like are you alright and all this. Then I knock over a vase. And this giant crystal tops. you know that spin start knocking the walls down. Everyone's running and dogging. I grab my nephew,who was with me at the truck rally. And we are dogging all these tops. We make it out the back, where they are unpacking the tops. And this Chinese scientist guy realize someone is escaping, and releases a robot, but we climb up a hill and escape. Then I'm talking to the guy about how we escaped. And I think he says release them from the games.

Any way that was night before. Last night I know was cool and mellow. but I can't remember it.

It was a pretty cool dream though.
>>
>>17046691
drugs are bad, mkay.
>>
>>17046710
but anyway wats for second breakfast?
>>
>>17038585
I've been having dreams recently (This is rare as I smoke weed before bed pretty much every night so I wake up not remembering them) of this person being nice to me. Its been the same person. I do not care for this person nor do I think of them much, oddly enough, my dreams have not been centered around what I think about during the day, or what I do or experience.
Heres the thing- This person has wronged me and I won't get into anymore details than that, and it upsets me everytime I have this kind of dream. Like I said I don't think about this person or care about them so I don't understand why I keep having this same kind of dream. Everytime I have had one in the past few months, its been that same type of dream where this person I know has treated me horribly acts nice to me.
Anyone know how to completley stop dreams? Weed isn't doing it anymore. I'm not concerned in the meaning of my dreams anymore- I know they mean nothing.
>>
>>17042863
Sounds like the same kind of fear I had about flying into the endless horizon on those flying levels on spiro. You could go opposite of the course and fly towards the mountains over the ocean, but you would just keep going further into more ocean. I'd say you have a fear of the unknown.
Stop it from happening by either always lucid dreaming or take some kind of drug. Idk what would stop dreams, I have the same question, I don't feel like getting into lucid dreaming again.
>>
>>17041191
What country are you from? Sounds like you could have some anxiety as a result of the World War 3-esque vibes going around at the moment.
>>
>>17042433
The ocean water might represent you floating in life without a sense of direction. The mermaid probably just means you were lonely/horny.
>>
>>17046777
>I'm not concerned in the meaning of my dreams anymore- I know they mean nothing.
You are wrong and you will keep having those dreams until you come to terms with their underlying message
>>
>>17046828
This person has treated me terribly. I like your "advice" but there is no underlying message here. It doesn't make sense.
I just want some herb/drug that will keep me from remembering my dreams altogether.
>>
>>17045819
Maybe your subconscious is trying to reassure you that even though you never got to be with her, things could have ended badly if you did get with her... Sounds like closure to me.
>>
>>17046835
Fucking pussy

I had recurring dreams no amount of weed or xanax or self-help meditation could fix, about old.men coming to rape me while I got stuck in slo-mo silence

You have a meaniepants acting nice

Own up to your subconscious telling you to reconsider your hardline stance about this person like I had to about my victim complex
>>
>>17046843
....My life is ruined and I can't go out in public without people laughing at me or harrassing me in a way that anyone not in their group can't see.
It is essentially gangstalking, and it is, at least partially, this persons fault.
And they want me to feel bad and kill myself because they have turned everyone against me.
You need to quit assuming things. I know rationally that this person is bad.
Whatever my subconcious thinks is bullshit.
I have no chance of having a life because of this person. They lie about me and people have taken it as fact and see me as a psychopath and don't listen to me when I talk about myself and don't take me seriously on anything.
No, I am not going to reconsider my stance on this person.
>>
>>17046854
My bad. Your subconscious is telling you you need to trust ANYONE again

Gangstalking is a paranoid delusion
>>
>>17046641
I had a similar dream a few years ago... weird as fuck, but in reality it was probably a mixture of having previously watched Inception/being high/over-tired etc.
But in your case, the 'dreams within your dream' were mainly just boring, everyday occurrences, so it was probably just sleep paralysis/nodding off/pre-lucid state.
>>
>>17046859
Except when its real, because they know everything I do.
Because I am not schizophrenic- this kind of thing happens everytime I go out in public. People stare at me wierd and mock me everywhere I go.
If it was a paranoid delusion it would happen when I am just sitting here at my house but no, it happens anytime I go out in public.
I'm not hallucinating this.
Now, please, if somebody knows of a drug that stops dreams, share...
>>
>>17046859
>>17046869
Same guy, I just want to say that there are people out there who LOVE to make other people suffer and gangstalking is real for some people. They can't do anything about it because its not illegal and besides that, just like you think, everyone not in that group thinks they are just crazy.
>>
File: All eyes on you at all times.png (31 KB, 995x513) Image search: [Google]
All eyes on you at all times.png
31 KB, 995x513
>>17038585
Okay, I'll post my most recent, and rather interesting one.

>Dream starts in a school.
>School is large and seemingly randomly generated, as if tacked on over time.
>School fits all grades k-12. (amerifag here)
>School employs large amounts of faculty to maintain the school and students.
>The sky was dark indicating an over night stay at the facility.
>School contained multiple stories (I think about 5), a full garden/outdoor walkway, and a large amount of gates, fences, and outer walls.
>I noticed like most dreams, that all of the characters are from real life peers and teachers ranging from a long time ago to present day.
>Due to either the size of the school, or the carelessness of the staff, vices are smuggled in with ease (plays and important role later)
>The halls and rooms are in a color scheme of grey concrete to dark-ish blue.

Starting off.
>I was in class.
>I don't remember the subject or teacher, but the class ended shortly.
>The halls were drab and jam packed with children of all ages, with the occasional monitoring of teachers and other staff.
>There were no lockers, or none that I remember despite the multiple class schedule.
>It was lunch time.
>The cafeteria was a bland white with multiple rows of tables and chairs, nothing too special.
>I don't remember the food. (probably as shitty as the average goes)
>I remember some kids sneaking each other packs of cigarettes, and other contraband.
>Lunch ends with me and a few friends getting up and leaving some tables.
(cont.)

Also pic somewhat related.
>>
File: Alfred Hitchcock.png (35 KB, 995x513) Image search: [Google]
Alfred Hitchcock.png
35 KB, 995x513
>>17046884
Continuing...

I don't remember what happens next however it picks back up with me roaming the halls looking for something.
>The amount of people in the halls start to get rather absurd.
>Flanking people left and right.
>Begin climbing up a staircase at a fast paced.
>Stairs are a dark grey, railing are dark blue. (a constant color theme)
>Enter a bathroom, begin peeing in a sink (I have no idea why)
>Two of my friends from real life, Jeremiah and Shakem enter the bathroom.
>The see me and laugh, and proceed to start peeing in the urinals next to me.
>Jeremiah turns to me and says "I got that thing you wanted, finish this and find me so I can give you the next one."
>He hands me a can of Miller 64. (a mediocre beer that I drink irl)
>I open it and take a few sips, exiting the bathroom as I do so.
>I remember walking the halls taking large swigs as I go, none of the students seemed to notice and none of the staff were around.
>I walk outside to the aforementioned "garden" and begin walking down the paths.
>As I walk I spot a teen mother carrying her baby in a stroller.
>I then see another irl friend Tanner, sitting at a park bench smoking a cigarette.
(cont.)

Again, pic somewhat related.
>>
I don't remember anything about last night's dream except for the ending.
All I remember is a huge family. Thing is, everyone's retarded except one 20~ year old woman. Poor thing, I laughed really hard when I woke up.. I feel bad for creating her though.
>>
My ex-friend's mom died in February. She suffered with extreme pain for about 2.5 months before she died. I had 3 dreams about her during the month after she died. Weird stuff like her death was faked but she was still in the same condition, and one where her body was exhumed and they had a second funeral which had some creepy stuff in it. In the funeral dream, her body started twitching and convulsing, and after one convulsion, her head turned, eyes fell open, she looked straight at me, and I blacked out.
Anyway, fast forward to a few months ago. I was dreaming that I was sitting at my ex-friend's dining table eating and she was there talking like normal. I realized she died and I was flooded with memories of her funeral. I screamed, "YOU'RE DEAD! I ATTENDED YOUR FUNERAL!" And I woke up.
Last night, I dreamt I was at my ex-friend's house talking to his mother, and I once again remembered she was dead, and I became aware I was dreaming. I said, "you're dead, but you're hear right now... What do you want me to do? What do you want to tell me?" I think I broke my dream because her face started "glitching" And when she tried to speak, broken sounds were emitted instead of words and my dream ended.
Idk what to think of it.
>>
>>17046869
If you keep dreaming about this person, your subconscious is trying to make you aware that this issue is causing you distress, whether you want to admit it or not.
If you're some 18-21yo worried about what this group of people think about you... stop hanging out with them, jackass (I'm guessing that you've been accused of rape/pedo behaviour/violence or some shit?).
If you're worried about gangstalking, delete your facebook. Quit weed for a month: if anything, it will help to clear your head & confirm whether or not you're just being paranoid. Talk to a counselor or some shit instead of being a pussy & trying to cover everything up with drugs.
You Scottish cunt.
>>
>post most interesting dreams
>wake up on a small stone platform
>above me is a glass pyramid shaped hatch
>crack it open and stick my head out
>sand for days
>realize I have amnesia and am BEYOND fucked
>look around platform
>fuckmassive drop with rope ladder down to my side that leads into a giant hollow pyramid half flooded with sand with 1 wall mostly collapsed in
>I'm at the top of a temple mostly buried in the side of a giant dune
Anyway, long story short the apocalypse just happened and I fulfilled a prophecy to become the god that would recreate the world and join a galactic pantheon, but shit went kinda wrong when the impact gave me amnesia so I spend the next several days and nights alternating between sleep to recover memories set shortly before the apocalypse and reviving people and places from those memories with god powers. It was kinda wacky with the flashbacks having me as the sheriff's daughter in a jungle town in a country that erupts in civil war during a meteor shower all of this after I find a tiny alien in the first meteor impact that I'm running around on my bike investigating when I'm not having a romantic picnic with the sherrif's deputy ie my boyfriend. Also all the buildings were stone castle styled but it was modern tech. I even almost got taken out by a rocket launcher when I biked through the warzone.

IIRC that was the first dream where I was a straight female with any plot relevance and that's the only dream I've ever had amnesia in not counting dreams within dreams.
>>
Has anyone else not had any nightmares for years? It's strange and it almost makes me want to have one since I've forgotten the experience by now.
>>
>>17046908
I don't hang out with anyone, and i did quit weed for about 4 months and its the same shit.
Yeah I'm being a pussy because everywhere I go I get harrassed.
Ok guy.
And yes they did spread a rumour that I molested a little girl. I din't. But that doesn't matter, because once something like that gets spread, no one is going to believe the accused person.
It doesn't matter I'm just going to kill myself anyways, you're probably apart of all of this too. You think its funny to ruin someones life.
I'm not a registered sex offender but I still raped someone according to them. Ok.
>>
File: Sad but true.png (25 KB, 995x513) Image search: [Google]
Sad but true.png
25 KB, 995x513
>>17046896
Continuing again...

>I pass him and we wave at each other.
>I then go up a flight of stairs roughly 3 stories tall. (I can't remember the actual height but it was pretty tall)
>Continue on a catwalk and suddenly stopped.
>Look at a clock and see the rushing of students, indicating that it was time for class.
>I was told by a random kid that it was Mr. Love's class. (another real life character)
>As I turn to go to his class I was then stopped by another real life teacher named Mr. Sisk.
>He was one of the few teachers that liked me. (irl)
>He notices my beer and calmly tells me to get rid of it before another staff member sees.
>He recommends that I go "Throw it in a lake or something, just get rid of it."
>Proceed outside after going down some stairs.
>Make my way to the front entrance of the school.
>See some more of my real life peers Peter, Kayla, and Mykia collecting some dirt and putting it in bags while talking.
>Pass them and exit the front gate.
>Walk around a barren waste for a few minutes, then proceed to go around the outer walls.
(cont. last one ahead)

Here's another pic.
>>
>>17046922
Opposite problem. Almost always remember my dreams and I could count on two hands the number of "not nightmares" I've had.

Scuse me, one hand. It's two hands for "not nightmares where I or someone I wanted to protect was in mortal danger".

I think literally fighting demons in hell would count as a nightmare for most people even if I was being paid to do it and the worst injury I got was getting knocked the fuck out by accident by a naga demon construction worker helping build the ring (she was carrying a fuckmassive concrete slab and didn't see me).
>>
Does taking meltonin supplements make your dreams more vivid and make it easier to remember them? I'm thinking about buying some just for that reason
>>
File: a.jpg (7 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
7 KB, 250x215
a few women on my mothers side have been able to feel and see entities for a while especially my bi-polar sister who sees demons often, afew months ago I had a dream a man was banging on my sisters door I grabbed a knife and opened my door he turned around from my sisters and looked at me, he had long black hair, was very tall had a flat nose, and was dressed in dark black olden style clothing I would compare to a pirates, im not sure how i knew but i just knew he was a demon he started chasing me through my house as I turned the corner running into my kitchen he appeared in front of me I stabbed him in the chest twice before he fell to the ground but I kept stabbing him in the chest repeatedly not really enjoying it but being glad he was dead, my sister was just watching me not saying anything. I had not told her what had happened at this point the next night he was in my dream again i grabbed the same knife and he chased me into the kitchen again but this time i ran to the eating table and stood on the opposite side i was trying to avoid him, around this part of the dream it started becoming less vivid but he said something along the line of "you can not kill me" and him being immortal, he placed a black book on the table in front of me and flipped it so I could see there was a passage about him with his name and a picture of him (not the form i was seeing him in, im not sure why) but the day i had that dream i told my sister about it and the one before it and described what he looked like apparently he was in a lot of my sisters dreams at the time and he would always cause chaos and mentally torment her. i have not seen him since that second time and he is no longer in my sisters dreams. i couldn't find the knife to take a picture of but it was one of the first ones i made and it was pretty ugly desu
>>
>>17046919
>I fulfilled a prophecy to become the god
>me as the sheriff's daughter
blasphemy!!
>>
Fun fact about lucid dreaming: For it to work you have to both know you are in a dream and know where "reality" is. So for example if you are in a dream within a dream and mistake the upper dream for reality in your attempt to lucid dream, it will not work, and if my experience is anything to go by, you will get fucked up for trying.

So if you ever find yourself in a situation where you're definitely in a dream but definitely unable to control it, you should consider the possibility that you can't remember reality.
>>
File: Super Sleuths.png (30 KB, 969x540) Image search: [Google]
Super Sleuths.png
30 KB, 969x540
>>17046953
Continued, last one...

>I walk around the wall for about a minute until I get to another gate.
>It appears to be guarded, but I was let in when no one was noticing.
>I walk around for a bit and see kids ranging from about 6 to 18 walking to various buildings.
>I also see some guards escorting a group of kids to a conveyor belt that spits out various goods.
>I notice the interior of the building through a glass sliding door.
>Jail cells.
>I come to the conclusion that these kids are being imprisoned.
>A guard looks at me with a pissed off face, implying I should go.
>I walk towards a conveyor belt with a group of kids.
>We are sitting at the end of it, collecting the items and sorting them out as they come.
>I turn to one of the kids to ask them what we are doing.
>He replies "Did you skip the seminar? We're sending the good ones off, and keeping the bad ones for school."
>I look and see low quality vials and microscopes being placed in a chute.
>A kid next to me who looks special ed takes a microscope and places it in a crate next to him.
>My conscious puts two and two together at whats happening.
>I wake up and it's around 2:00 am.

So that's about it.

tl;dr :I am at a mega school, drink a beer, exit school, and stumble into a juvenile prison factory for delinquents and special ed.

Take the theme as you will, but this is my most remembered dream as of now.

Pic related somewhat.
>>
>>17046968
>blasphemy
I wasn't the Christian God, m8. It was some sort of weird situation where after intelligent life reaches a certain point on any given planet, the universe drops a mystical nuke on it and one person is chosen from that planet to become the new god of that planet and recreate life on it while presiding over it and representing it in a galactic pantheon. Disembodied voice representative from the pantheon filled me in after the initial shitting my pants over the amnesia and infinite desert. Apparently if shit had gone right, not only would I have not gotten amnesia, the temple wouldn't have been fucked up and I would have known everything about the state of the world prior to the nuke.
>>
Some time ago i dreamt that i was out in the woods taking a piss
and wouldn't you know it? I pissed the bed!
I'm 22, and this is the first time since i was 13 or so.
what the hell is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>17047455

I get this dream every so often

It feels like I'm really pissing but I never actually piss the bed
>>
I keep having dreams of my ex girlfriend even I haven't spoken to her in 3 years. Why is that? I'm currently in a relationship as well.
>>
>>17046818
I'm from a little rural town in the middle of Argentina's plains. It's pretty peaceful in here and I can count in one hand this year's cases of robberies.

So no, WW3 isn't even a thing in here.
>>
>>17047522
Well i did piss the bed
why the fuck did i piss the bed now, after fucking years?
>>
I had very odd dreams during the time I had taken a sleeping pill I cannot remember.
Usually there were nonsensical themes and were surrealist in nature.
The one I remember most is this:
>be in very old wooden store, with fog in it
>very old man with hat is behind counter
>he says different words with no real meaning (like a number station), then starts to speak gibberish
>I am frozen in place and stare at him
>He begins to become angry
>grabs my hands, whispers "have you seen the dark red prism?", then starts stabbing me
>then the dream cuts to information from sites showing the works of government agencies
>then a loop of a bridge being destroyed by bombs shows
I don't really believe the dreams I've had have any real meaning, but they are interesting to me
>>
File: drawing.png (100 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
100 KB, 750x750
This dream is so fucking weird, I don't know what it means, and I've remembered it since I was a toddler.
Attached is a picture with a top-down view for reference, which will be referred to during this post to further explain the dream.
The dream started off in fig.1 - I was at the corner of this large room, almost basketball court-sized, walls a dull gray color and small windows near the top representing a jail cell. There was no light, and if any, the light was extremely dim. I am represented in the blue color, and my mother is represented with the red color. My mother was sitting in a chair, which was centered at the longest side of this room. On the other longest side was something almost like a stage, along with a "light switch" which I represented in a greenish color. Me, being curious, went to the lightswitch to find out what it did. Next to the lightswitch, on the side nearest to the far wall, was a hallway which was not lit at all, and I couldn't see anything if something was in there. I don't remember thinking the lightswitch had anything to do with that hallway, which was odd, however I decided to flip the switch.
The situation is now being represented by fig. 2 - As I turned the lightswitch on, all of these generic "monsters" (represented with purple) came out of the hallway, which I was scared of, obviously. There were no more stairs that I had come up, so instinctively, I had ran towards the other side of the stage to see if I could somehow get down to my Mother.
However, when I got near the end of the stage, I saw a witch (represented with bright yellow) that stopped me and told me if I wanted to get to my Mother, I had to cross a tightrope (dark gold), thin, over lava (represented with pink). I built up the courage to cross the tightrope, struggling to get across, yet I eventually got across. When I ran towards my mother, I was frightened to discover that she, too, had become a monster.

Does anyone have insight to this dream (I had as a toddler)?
>>
Hey dreams general, can l lucid dream every night ? If yes, how ? Does it just happen by itself ?
>>
A few days ago I had a very realistic dream which begins: I was lying on a cold, dirty floor I felt confused but strangely not afraid to start inspecting the site notice your decor was very strange seemed somewhat deteriorated ancient theater painted a I woke up very pale red of the place and move a few steps to a small hallway intersection not far from where it was then I saw were two people behind were a 9 year old girl and a woman of about 25 years trying to talk but I could not make a noise not know if they realized my presence but then the woman turned around and I noticed a horrible grotesque smile marked on his face I felt different instinctive feeling force myself to start hitting the girl and then crashing his head the ground until it was possible to continue living woman looked at me happily as ecstasy came over me to see that scene and the blood on my hands warm he felt but was perceived as the heat leaving craved more blood and then picked up one piece of glass from the floor and abalnce me like a beast on the woman, with an infernal voras forward and started to stab her wish could not control myself I was enjoying it but realizing his smile did not change but his body became dark until I began to lift like a shadow of the floor at that moment I look myself comezaba fijamenta while laughing uncontrollably until he woke with a start but what worried me most was that I could not help but smile, remembering my dream
>>
File: GothicAnimeGirl.jpg (77 KB, 688x702) Image search: [Google]
GothicAnimeGirl.jpg
77 KB, 688x702
A few days ago I had a very realistic dream which begins: I was lying on a cold, dirty floor I felt confused but strangely not afraid to start inspecting the site notice your decor was very strange seemed somewhat deteriorated ancient theater painted a I woke up very pale red of the place and move a few steps to a small hallway intersection not far from where it was then I saw were two people behind were a 9 year old girl and a woman of about 25 years trying to talk but I could not make a noise not know if they realized my presence but then the woman turned around and I noticed a horrible grotesque smile marked on his face I felt different instinctive feeling force myself to start hitting the girl and then crashing his head the ground until it was possible to continue living woman looked at me happily as ecstasy came over me to see that scene and the blood on my hands warm he felt but was perceived as the heat leaving craved more blood and then picked up one piece of glass from the floor and abalnce me like a beast on the woman, with an infernal voras forward and started to stab her wish could not control myself I was enjoying it but realizing his smile did not change but his body became dark until I began to lift like a shadow of the floor at that moment I look myself comezaba fijamenta while laughing uncontrollably until he woke with a start but what worried me most was that I could not help but smile, remembering my dream
>>
>>17047818
Have you tried the WILD method?
>>
File: She's heeeerreeeeee.png (314 KB, 527x377) Image search: [Google]
She's heeeerreeeeee.png
314 KB, 527x377
Hey /drm/ so I have been keeping a dream journal recenlty. However I don't dream that often and I'm lucky when I do. Last week I dreamt often and I recorded those dreams with as much detail as I could. However do you guys have any methods in which I could increase the frequency of dreams? Perhaps some methods. I don't really have stuff like Melatonin lying around you know?
>>
File: journey3.gif (16 KB, 539x50) Image search: [Google]
journey3.gif
16 KB, 539x50
>>17048401
>>
File: 1437268249678.gif (998 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1437268249678.gif
998 KB, 250x251
>>17038585
How do I start having/remembering my dreams? I feel like I don't have any.
Not just in a depressing way, the literal way.
>>
File: nuclear_war.jpg (41 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_war.jpg
41 KB, 650x365
Has anyone had any nuke dreams as of late? I've had a plethera in the last year and the web diagnostics dont seem to be accurate according to my life.
>>
>>17048576
If you smoke weed stop. You don't remember nearly as many.

And the best advice is to try and remember your dreams as soon as you wake up because they fade so fast.
>>
>>17048668
Probably just because of the recent FO4 release.
>>
>>17046239
Did it happened?

>>17046777
Yo, you can't move forward until you put that guy aside, forget about him. And in order to forget you need to forgive a little. Holding onto hate for this guy is clearly draining power more than supplying it at this point. Is he worth your attention? Just realized they're a broken human being, and all the stuff they did was just their reaction to some really screwed up stuff.
In time, they will maybe feel guilt, and that's appropriate. What isn't appropriate is for YOU to stay hung up on THEM
You keep saying you don't care. You do, though. You shouldn't, which you get, but you do.

Sigh... None of that convinced you huh?
Think of it this way: they ruined your life, and having it stay ruined is what they want. Don't let them have that.
Find people online to talk to, focus more on studies, work, and hobbies, and get out of that location when you can.
I'm guessing this is high school or something? Sue you can't avoid these people that mock you; they're everywhere, but if they're mocking you for that, their opinion shouldn't be worth anything to you

>>17046835
A lot of dreams don't have much meaning, but recurring ones often do...
And seriously, deal with the issues here or have this be even worse when you don't smoke
There's not much that is more effective than weed at this and relatively safe...

>>17046649
A) focus on the emotions, they will lead to specific events or things that you can use as memory landmarks
B) Don't start planning out your day or thinking about it too much into after shower, breakfast etc. During this time, if you go more on autopilot and try not to think a lot, the mundane emotons won't push aside the dream ones as much

>>17046827
Yeah that feeling of being adrift and lost in a lonely place is definitely reflective of waking subconscious worries
There's also the worry about the world going downhill, and I believe the mermaid is more of a loss of innocence type thing, from the way they described it...
>>
File: buy-snoop-dogg-ringtones.gif (25 KB, 350x175) Image search: [Google]
buy-snoop-dogg-ringtones.gif
25 KB, 350x175
>>17046574
Yep. The simple explanation is often correct

>>17046869
>anytime I go out in public

No, it's only from people that know about you. Does everyone know you? No.
Yes it is real and horrible, but some of it you're imagining, because of how much it's gotten to you. I hope that things look up for you in the future, amon

>>17046919
Yo that's a pretty awesome setup

>>17046946
Yeah, pretty rough. I've seen rumors like that fuck people's lives up. Like I said, you should move. Obviously your social life is pretty fucked at this point, but approval from peers isn't the only fucking meaning. Kill yourself or not, you'll die anyway. I'd live a long life with a successful career just to spite them... Seriously. Let your hatred for them burn away your shame. Or like I said earlier, forgive and forget, but I kinda doubt you'll be able to do that way
It doesn't make sense for your self disregard to be stronger than your hate for who instilled it.
If you can't see this, maybe you should just fucking kill yourself, and not make kids who are even more spineless.

>>17046956
That's the worst injury you got? That doesnt really sound horrible, but I suppose the environment and demons are pretty unsettling for you. Maybe just learn to enjoy it if you go there so often...

>>17046962
Yes, increases vividness, the memory is a bit better but only because more intense experiences stick with you more...
It may be a little too intense, depending on your psyche. Personally I can't take them that often; is a pretty big ordeal

>>17046966
Here, use these:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .......
And take out a few instances of the word 'and' & 'but'
Then maybe someone will read that block of text

>>17046975
Very good. 10 points to Hufflepuff.

>>17047573
Are you serious? Your brain is telling you to get over her. You can't do that by repressing thoughts about her. Instead, when they come up, focus on why things didn't work and why you broke up

>>17047714
>mistaken as agent
Hahahaha what XD
>>
What's the best way to learn about 4?
>>
>>17048972
This is incorrect
>>
I just had a dream where I was two different people consecutively. I was some agent investigating a running hospital. After a while of lucid dreaming as this agent looking around the hospital I am switched to another person whom the agent had just seen. But the timing is different is this person from the agent, like they had done something I had not controlled or witnessed. I go back to the waiting room the agent was in to find his laptop with a young girl sitting at it. I ask her to move and she tells me I've killed the person who was sitting there, the agent.

I felt possessed when I woke up, and there were a few things off when I woke up. I turned off my phone alarm and it was 5:38 am, I set it for 5, and I accidentally hit snooze and it hadn't been snoozed before. When I woke up too, I was propping my head on my arm laying down staring at my family when I regained consciousness.

Lurked here for a while, first post today.
>>
I've had a dream where my girlfriend and I go on weird as shit adventures
> be with gf in front of a house
>gf doesn't act like usual
>I ask her why
>she says that her crush lives in the house in front of us
>be mad
>go on a trip
>bus crashes
>a second before I die everything becomes black and white, I could just see shapes
>everything goes all white for a second and I appear in a place with a lot of green hills
>the sky was white, it was shining, but there was no light
>it says on some floating letters: "You have died"
>get zapped into the real world
>witness my gf getting thrown into a hole and called a slut
>whiteknight in the hole and save her
>run of with gf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another weird one:
>with gf over skype
>she starts taking her clothes off
>wot.png
>shows tits
>jameswat.webm
>i hear loud banging from her side
>see a big shadow coming closer to her
>skype cuts off
>I wake up
>>
>>17038585
>be me in my ancestral home
>with a boy with whom I have fraternl love
>We does a magic ritual of sorts to attune ourselves to the norse, handing arms and spinning around in circles
>walk outside
>he gets angry at me for some reason and passes out so I pick him up and carry him inside
>a fat witch shows up and says she can help. lolnaw
>do my own check on him for damages. He wakes up then I wake up
>>
100% dream recall. What is going on?
>>
>>17047911
Nope, l use the WBTB method and the MILD one
>>
>traveling through space
>wind up in a strange computer city, theres no living spaces or anything, its all switches and lights
>investigating gives me a vision of a father trying to revive his dead son
>creates a machine to reassemble his atoms to return him to an alive state
>the machine cant tell the difference between his sons atoms and the atoms in the air, or the ground, or the planets, or solar systems
>its stopped by the void between galaxies
>the entire galaxy had been converted into a small child
>its presence is speeding up the entropy of the universe
>it created this city computer to help it move and shit
>eventually i find another switch that i know will deactivate it and kill the thing
>wake up once i flip it
>>
I have been having some dreams for the past year that all take place in the same location, most are locations that don't exist (I think) or they are a mix of real life locations (my school/house/church) etc.
The dreams always take place in the same place but different situations happen each time. They aren't nightmares all the time, it's usually just a mix of regular dreams and occasionally a nightmare. Anyone else had this sort of thing?
>>
>>17038585
So, dreamed of pic related Friday night. Looked very similar, but no clothes. no genitals (that i could see at least) or anything but covered in feathers. similar head, body size/shape... Anyway, in the dream my cat was meowing at a tapping on the window. I got close and pic related was trying to break in the window. It was saying "Why can't I get in?" I scared it away and it started to cry then ran off. I went to check all the doors in my house, let the dog outside to keep the perimeters safe....

Was the night before my LSAT exam so was extremely stressed when I went to sleep... Anyway, woke up and took the exam no stress at all (I have horrible test taking anxiety). The dream has been on my mind all weekend but I don't know why. Thoughts?
>>
>>17051744
You scared knowledge away.. Or some creepy form of knowledge. Knowledge none the less.
>>
>>17051770
Thank you for replying. It helped make things clearer. I hope that was just my subconscious acting out my fear of unpreparedness, and that I didn't actually scare away some knowledge-bearing deity or sumfin.
>>
maybe about 5 years ago, I would have been 24, I had a really vivid dream that I was a german army general in ww2. But it wasn't really a dream felt like more like when you you recall a memory. I woke up and my gf was already up, I told her about it briefly but I just grabbed my laptop and put the name I thought it was in Google, it was a fucking general just like I had recalled. I was trying to think if I'd had been watching in history documentaries or something but om sure I hadn't been, I'm not really into wartime stuff so it wouldn't make sense for me to have either read or watched anything about it. was a bit odd.
>>
Most recent Dream:
>be me on a bus, its raining.
>turn to an absolutely beautiful woman sitting next to me and say something like "check it out, its Florida snow" (am in Florida)
>she stares at me
"let me show you something" she says
>bus vanishes, its just me and her in the street
>it starts actually snowing
>starts smelling like cream soda
>last time a dream smelled like this, an angel was in my dream
>turn to her
"Are you an angel?"
>she vanishes in a flurry.
>realize all the snow was actually feathers
>wake up
>>
Only ever had one lucid dream, it was a couple weeks ago, but I feel like I should share it. I'll recount it as best as I remember it.

>Driving some kind of car in a city at night, there's somebody in my passenger seat
>We go down a back alley between two buildings for some fucking reason
>Hit a big metal pole, it falls over and my car is damaged
>The scene switches, I'm driving a pickup down a country road, again there's somebody in my passenger seat
>This time my passenger has this weird yellowish glow about him, I don't know how to describe it but he's glowing
>He also apparently doesn't follow the law of physics, because he warps outside onto the hood and he's just chillin there
>I get mad and yell at him, tell him if he doesn't get back in the truck I'm gonna quit driving
>He does, his glowing is brighter now, it's almost blinding me
>The scene switches again, I'm laying in bed with a woman
>She's looking the other way, but for some reason I know she's very beautiful
>She starts to turn toward me
>Her eyes are milky white, her face distorted
>Her mouth opens, she has razor teeth, she starts to scream and move toward me
>I start thinking "oh fuck oh fuck what do I do? I know, WAKE UP WAKE UP"
>I wake up covered in a cold sweat, my cat sitting on my chest wondering what the fuck is going on
>>
Latest dream
>wake up, clouds made of icecream.
>eat ice cream clouds, realize I'm flying through the sky eating icecream in the shape of clouds
>what the fuck man
>do this until I wake up
>all the icecream in fridge gone
>get total hell from girlfriend
>>
>>17051810

What was the name?
>>
File: gasmask.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gasmask.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I guess I'll give this a go.

>At my PC shitposting in the dark
>Notice some light from the curtain next to me
>Curtain suddenly changes style and is now kind of open
>Panic and turn off PC by holding power button
>Open up desk drawer for some reason
>Find a walkie talkie and a revolver
>Realize I'm dreaming at this point but go with it
>Stick the revolver in pocket and head to the kitchen
>See the side of a guy with gas mask and hood
>Pic very related
>They have some bright light hovering over them
>It's a pretty fucking bright blue light
>I can see all the way across the field
>Realize neighbor's houses are gone
>Watch the light travel by different windows
>There's actually two seperate lights
>Crouch by kitchen sink and use muh walkie talkie
>Turn down volume and whisper for help
>Fucking Rick from The Walking Dead responds
>"Hey, listen, you're going to be okay."
>Okay
>"Did you see the lights?"
>Yes
>"Did you see them?"
>I think so
>"If you even saw so much as the side of one of them, you're dead."
>Thanks Rick.
>Radio goes silent
>Devise a plan to kill and loot them anyway
>Shoot one in the head and other in the chest
>Notice shadows and light from dining room window
>Thank god the blinds on it are closed
>Move up to the front door
>I raise my revolver and turn the safety off
>See shadow slowly reaching for the door handle
>FuckIcan'tbreathe
>Wake up due to sinuses

This was 3 nights ago but it was pretty intense and just felt overall cinematic, but I want to know what you guys think.
>>
>>17053520
Damn that's spookio. Any other dreams like this?
>>
>>17039254
This girl could represent your anima.
>>
Not a dream, but sleep related. Whenever I start falling asleep, I will hear some sort of TB-303 sound (think old acid house synth). Usually it's a sound going from my right ear to my left ear. I don't think it really "means" anything, but does anything similar happen to you guys?
>>
>>17039254
In other words you are neglecting your anima (femininity) and as a result that part of you is severely neglected, withered, underdeveloped etc.
>>
>in a room that is misty, there is one rectangular door to the west and a window to the east that is letting in faint sunshine. There is a rectangular pool of murky red water in the corner.
>Isac from children of the corn is hovering and shrieking while a mob of people are cutting off his limbs.
>I am also cutting off his limbs, and as I do it I can feel the sensation on my own body.
>The mob throws each of his limbs into a corner of the pool, and the rest of his body into the center.

Any interpretations? I'm mostly wondering why it was Isac from children of the corn, haha.
>>
I don't know if this was a dream or not but it genuinely scared me

>stay up until 4 am
>wake back up at 8 am
>try to go back to sleep
>start dozing off and waking up
>suddenly cannot move my body at all
>all my limbs are weighted down and useless
>try to scream but couldnt move my lips apart
>6 or 7 black hands appeared from the sides of the bed and started to cover my body
>almost envelope my head and then i wake up
>>
Unsure if it was a dream. Seems like it might be a normal thing but it was real scary.
I was about four years old. I woke up from a nap, got up from the couch and suddenly didn't remember anything before that day.
Then I cried.
I don't know if that was a dream or not.
Also think I had one of my cousin trying to fuck me but I'm unsure if that was real or not.
>>
>>17053628
Sleep paralysis
>>
>>17053270
It was something like hans fredricksen or fredrick Franz or something like that, I didn't really want to look into it too much.
>>
File: IMG_20151207_050604126.jpg (920 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151207_050604126.jpg
920 KB, 2592x1456
So last night I had a very vivid dream almost as if I was awake anyways in this dream I seen a tiki head like thing with a rectangular purple gem on the head and antennas on the sides I heard a voice telling me to "search for the scion of...." I can't remember the exact word but sounded like zurthas or surdas or xurthas or some bullshit like that has anyone heard about anything like this or any clue as to what it means? Pic is crude drawing of tiki head
>>
Alright senpai, buckle up because I have quite the story for you tonight.

When I was younger (10-14 or so) I had a problem with a reoccurring nightmare. The dream never started the same way, but a series of events always happened that would turn a good dream into a nightmare. There was always at least one other character in my dreams, sometimes my favorite video game characters, sometimes people I knew in real life, anyway, there was always another living thing in my dream. The first thing that would happen was the character would stop dead, and start staring into space. If they were talking, they would stop. Then the characters eyes would begin to bulge out of their head. not in a cartoon-y way, in a more real way. Eventually, their eyes would burst, and a dark brown sludge would begin pouring out very rapidly. The sludge would pool onto the ground, and a figure would rise up out of the pool. The figure was your run of the mill cloaked 2-spoopy-4me deal, but the cloak was made of the sludge. The figure would always rise out with it's back facing me, and any person that looked at it's face would end up losing their eyes in the same fashion as the first person. The dream would always end with me attempting to run away, and the 'creature' grabbing my foot. As it grabbed my foot, I would wake up. I had this dream nearly every night, for several years. I eventually went to therapy, which didn't help at all.
(1/2)
>>
>>17038585
guys i totally had a weird dream it must mean something right?
>>
>>17054137
Anyway, one night, I noticed a person staring and immediately knew what was going on. Instead of running though, I hid. Dunno why I decided to hide, just sorta did it. I heard the creature kill the few other characters that were in the dream, and then it walked (glided? trudged? w.e) over to the table I was hiding under. It stood in front of the table for a little while, then it spoke to me. It said something like “I bet you’re wondering who I am. They call me the Yanodooshi (I don’t think it’s a real word, I’m just trying to spell it like it sounds).” Then it bent over, and There was a hood covering the creatures face, but he ended up pulling the hood off. When he did, I saw my face under the hood. It was almost a perfect replica, but it had a terrifying smile on its face and it was crying tears of the brown sludge. I woke up screaming and my parents rushed in to comfort me.

Up until last night, that was the last time I ever dreamt of it. I suppose I’m making this post to ask for advice. What do?
>>
File: georgespongsetans.jpg (29 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
georgespongsetans.jpg
29 KB, 300x380
>>17039114

Question

What happens if I fall asleep during the vibration state?
>>
I had a really random one about how I ordered all kinds of expansive tools, but then I found out didnt have the money to pay for them, so i had to undo the purchases via, strange enough, a government intel site. At that point i accidentaly opened a video of a guygetting his teeth removed by a plastic surgeon, but he decided to do it himself, with a hammer. I heard him screaming and the surgeon say things like 'this isn't going too good, sir'. after that i looked up the guy and found out he died 18 days after the recording, and i got afraid that my son was his reincarnation. I stopped smoking weed daily about 3 months ago and my dreams are a complete chaos.
>>
I have been having a recurring dream for about 4 months and am wondering if it means anything.

I'm not sure how it starts or anything but it's always centered on a boy of about five who will be like running around having fun somehow but it always ends up with him drowning, usually in a well sometimes just in like pools of water. What does this mean?
>>
I've been having several dreams regarding a coworker...

The last dream I had:

I was injured by someone at work in the parking lot and he found me. He picked me up and took me to his house, laying me on the bed. I felt his arms go around me, smelling him surround me. Then I woke up.

Previous dream:

We were sitting at work, talking as we usually do, when the environment changed to what I presume is his house. There is some sort of color whirl in the background and we end up on a bed, him looking down at me. He said my name and other blushworthy things before I was woken.

My question is this: is it possible for people to share dreams?

Secondary question: Can people project their desires to someone else while dreaming?

He and I are friends, as are our families, and work well together but neither has admitted feelings
>>
Is it common to create another world in your dreams? I started having dreams about one single house and then I dreamed of it again but I created more buildings... now I have a big opera house, a port with many ships and still the first house. Also, apart from that, I had many dreams that took place in that house but I always found new rooms and stairs and doors in it... That say anything?
>>
>>17054216
I have personally had dreams where I've created buildings. One in particular was a trailer that popped up out of nowhere because I needed a safe place within the dream
>>
Can we have a chart or stats with dream recall frequency in the general population? Can't find anything good on google.
>>
>>17038585
When I was younger I had a recurring dream that had no story as far as I could tell, mainly because my field of vision in the dream was taken up by a single letter on parchment at all times.
To explain what it looked like better, think if you were a camera on a type writer, and the entirety of the cameras field of vision was occupied by only one letter at a time
and without exception, I woke up from that dream sick as fuck.
>>
>>17053577

Not really.

Most of the time it's usually a nightmare that I can't remember after I wake up but after realizing how autistic nightmares usually are I don't really feel much of anything in supposed "nightmares" anymore.

The only thing I felt were my sinuses and that was honestly the first dream I've had in months so I figured I would post it before I forgot.
>>
test
>>
>>17038585
I usually have this weird dream where me a friend of mine are in a room and he asks me to look through a small hole in a wall. For some reason, every time I try I'm unable to focus and can't see anything besides pitch black. Any reason for this to happen?
>>
Dude guys. Yesterday I rolled in a /b/ thread for a "what kind of wizard are you" image and I got a pizza wizard. Then at night I dreamt some teacher type figure was trying to teach me how to create a pizza out of thin air. I managed to summon two pieces but couldn't do whole thing, thinking "how can I create pizza out of nothing?" Later on in the dream I created a full cherry pie though.
>>
File: jack244.jpg (82 KB, 700x474) Image search: [Google]
jack244.jpg
82 KB, 700x474
Had a dream recently that was very long, and as vivid as real life although it was not a lucid dream. In my dream journal it is around 10 pages long, so Ill try to narrow the description down to the specifics.

>Starts out with me in a hotel room smoking DMT.
>I get some pretty common second threshold visuals.
>Three entities manifest in the room, one of them being a cigarette smoking man, the other two are hard to describe.
>speak with them for a while, have some laughs.
>visuals start to made as I come down from the DMT, but entities remain.
>Older brother walks in on me speaking to entities that he cant see and gets worried about my sanity.
>Tell him Im fine, just smoking some Deem.
>Shoo entities away, they evaporate into thin air.
>Some minor things happen in the dream.
>In hotel lobby with brother. Looking on news how a literal golden wave of dust/particles is whiping out the human race.
>look outside of hotel windows, see golden wave. Ohshit.

Cont.
>>
>>17056049

>sprint to parking garage to get into brother's Darango.
>Just as we get in the car golden wave over takes the vehical, although it does not get inside. Wave is made out of crystaline particles
>After some time the wave recedes to wherever it came from.
>Brother and I drive off.
>Many minor things happen including another runin with the wave.
>Skip some events.
>Find myself in some sort of industrial building with a little kid around age of 10 I know pretty well.
>We were running from the wave.
>One of the DMT entities from earlier has possesed the kid and was leading me to safety
>Almost get killed by Golden Wave if it werent for kid's perfect timing of events.
>After wave leaves and goes back to wherever it came from, entity possesing kid tells me how to get to a safezone by going to the basement of the building and following a canal.
>At some point on my walk in the canal the kid disapears.
>Make my way out if the subteranian canal.
>End up in a desert
>Walk through desert for a while and find a ghost town with two fences around it. One barbwire, one chainlink.
>This is the safezone.

Cont..
>>
>>17056105

>for some reason the golden wave cannot enter the town.
>find some people I know, very relieved to see them but sad the kid from earlier wasnt there.
>Golden wave comes toward the town.
>completely surrounds it but cant get past the chainlink fence.
>Leaves and disapears behind the horizon.
>Christian preacher and I leave the town for a little while for a reason I cannot remember.
>After a while we see the wave start to come back.
>Oh shit. We gotta run back.
>Sprint for the town
>Preacher makes it back safely but I try jumping over the barbed wire fence and my pant leg gets stuck.
>rip it off the fence and continue to run.
>Before I got to the chainlink fence the wave overtook me.
>Felt like a dust storm, but god damn was it pretty.
>can only see about 20 feet in front of me.
>Shadows start approaching me
>the shadows are about a dozen golden entities that are all wearing exotic masks.
>One golden woman starts convercing with me in a mocking way.
>I get pissed off and start cussing them out for killing most of humanity.
>My lack of respect pisses them off and the woman slashes at me with two karate chops at my left love handle.
>Doesnt make contact with my body, but it felt like my soul was being crushed.
>Fuck that hurt
>Seemed like she wanted to do more damage, but the golden wave started to leave again.
>Being entities connected with the wave, they had to go with it.
>They walk off with the wave and disapear.

One more continuation.. Sorry
>>
File: Armillaria_gallica.jpg (92 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
Armillaria_gallica.jpg
92 KB, 750x562
>>17056164

>as they leave I return to the town
>talk to a few people about what just happend.
>some people say theyve seen the golden people outside the town when the wave comes.
>Walk around town
>enter a building that supposedly belongs to some researcher.
>In display cases there are all sorts of mushroom and fungus samples.
>the weird thing is, these fungi are made entirely of crystals and gems. Stock, caps, everything.
>Many gorgeous samples, but one strikes me in particular.
>It is a bunch of red and gold hexigonal crystals forming into mushrooms.
>the mushrooms are glowing periodically as if it had a life force.
>Then it clicked, the Golden Wave was the collective spores if these crystal fungi.
>find it extremely interesting
>Wake up.

Sorry it ended up being so long. This dream was almost as vivid as real life and much longer than the version I posted.
Hopefully someone can help me interpret it. Thanks
>>
>>17056203
i like your dream

sincerely,
a gold person
>>
>>17056215
So whyd you do it?
>>
File: 1419653925155.jpg (43 KB, 380x385) Image search: [Google]
1419653925155.jpg
43 KB, 380x385
>>17056215
>gold people confirmed
>>
Anybody else consistently have action-y dreams? I'm sure I don't have these as often as I think, and it's just that these are the ones I end up remembering, but I still have them rather often. Here's one of my more recent ones:
pretty violent. Something about being innawoods while there's a killer out and making sure you'd be able to reach your car before he gets you. Except all the cars are golf carts. Except mine. I have this really cool, really short black car. Some guys (looking like they're in high school) offer to show me how stealable everything in my car is, as kinda like a "it takes a theif" thing. I'm like, "sure" and I see people walking away with my laptop and shit and I get to my car and the scavengers are already pretty much done and there's a table with cheap versions of all the stuff they took. I'm like "Okay now give me my stuff back", and the guy who initially asked me the thing replies, "nope, you can have this stuff" indicating the table, and I'm like "seriously? Why even ask if you're going to legit steal my stuff anyway? Give me it back" and he says "That wouldn't fill the bank though", and I'm like, "dude, just have the person give you like, 20 dollars when you do this. The whole process only takes like two minutes, that's fast money" and he's like "yeah this is pretty bs". So we make a plan to, at night, raid their storage area full of the stuff they've taken (it's just me and they guy who initially asked me the thing. Let's call him fred. He didn't have a name in the dream).
(cont)
>>
File: dream scissor blade thing.png (7 KB, 342x349) Image search: [Google]
dream scissor blade thing.png
7 KB, 342x349
>>17057241
The storage bit is kinda like a shed. And very dark. We didn't account on it being this dark. However there was a lantern and a shovel with a glowing head that we used for light. Searching around, they had some magical artifacts, which I called "magic boxes" and that looked like the hat from once upon a time in its inactive form. The lantern started to fade out and it became next to impossible to see but we kept on searching. On occassion the magic boxes would glitter purple. Aparently fred could see even worse than I could. Then we heard something indicating that the scavengers were coming so we hid under a table. The scavengers turn the lights on and one of them sees us almost immediately, pointing at us. We try to hide a bit better but one of them pulls the table away from us, exposing us entirely. I stay on the ground but hold up my hands and I'm like "okay, you got me" and they take fred away. [scene missing]. I'm gathering up the magic boxes. [scene missing]. Two of the scavengers (everybody else left, assuming there were more than these two and the one that took fred away) are now in really cool looking armor, implied made of enchanted stone. They each have a weapon as well. The one in green armor has a... You know what, I'll draw it in ms paint (dream scissor blade thing.png). It kinda opened and closed and she(the person in green was a chick... i guess) would slowly spin or wave it about which made it difficult to attack her somehow (I had halo spartan armor on and a knife). The enemy guy started attacking me but I killed him pretty quickly, knife (or was it a sword?) going through his helmet easily in a downwards diagonal swing. Then I went back to the chick and killed her as well
(cont again)
>>
>>17057246
I run outside to save fred, who's screaming. Outside it's daytime. I get up between fred and the final scavenger, who has black eyes like the demons in supernatural. I say something about how he shouldn't have the magic boxes and that the power isn't worth it. He says something about about being all-powerful and invincible so I take my knife(at this point it was definitely a knife) and start kinda chopping at his eyes, leaving kakashi-esque scars. He just laughs and continues his bbeg speach so I start just full on stabbing him in the forehead. Six or so stabs later he finally dies and falls to the ground. My last thoughts before waking up is whether or not the police would be able to figure out that he got stabbed that many times BEFORE dying
>>
Had a dream about a rocket crash, everyone in the car I was in just kept driving like nothing happened. Then the flames overtook our car.

Pretty trippy shit
>>
File: tumblr_mz986lG9MN1s0c1pdo2_500.gif (995 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz986lG9MN1s0c1pdo2_500.gif
995 KB, 500x200
>>17056036
Obviously you need to get all the atoms that would form the slices from the air to coalesce into pizza...
Nothing comes from nothing, broblerone

Cool thread BTW guys, I'm diggin' all the trippy dreams posted so far...
>>
>>17058153
trippiest dream in my journal:
I'm in a residential area. There are others, about middle school-high school age. I think I'm around that age as well. There's a tree that I can drive. Like, I climb up and the lowest branch has a steering wheel for some reason and I can drive it around. I can't remember where we go. Implied that me and the group (about... six people total? The number probably varies) ran into a genie and are using up our wishes, though everybody's wishes are kinda lame. I remember one of my wishes being that stairs had "fancy carpeting like what would be found in a castle". And then we were in a palace-esque place; specifically the main room that the front door leads to and it's multi-level and there are ornate rugs all over all the stairs and I'm like "well, that's not really what I meant but genies will be genies". We hung out for a bit, tried to decide who would get the last wish (it was seeming like we were splitting like, 15 wishes between the eight of us). Afterwards, I got into a weird kind of battle with two rollerskaters from pokemon X/Y. Occasionally one would skate towards me and I had to dodge out of the way (even lamer than it sounds) and I think I cast lightning magic at them. Turned out they were like, ten feet tall. Afterwards I got into a fight with this 8 ft tall chubby chick wearing leather armor. This fight was outside while the fight with the skaters was in the palace. She started talking smack and pushing me around but I was just like "lol idgaf" and she shoved me into a fence and started punching me but it felt really light so I laughed at her and said that the skaters were better fighters. My dreams seem to have trouble portraying pain
>>
I'm so fucking annoyed. I've been off and on attempting to AP for like 5 or 6 years now. Not once have I. I get to the vibrational stage but I can't get out of my fucking body. I have an extremely hard time visualizing anything. I literally just laid dormant attempting to AP tonight for over a fucking hour. What the fuck do I do? Is it because I can't visualize shit?
>>
File: Aladdin3192.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin3192.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
>>17058182
Haha nice dude, yeah pretty trippy
Really you should be glad that you can't feel pain very strongly in dreams. It sucks.
Also
>genies gonna genie

XD

>>17058308
Close you eyes and don't think about things. After a few minutes, images should start appearing like they do when you're falling asleep
This is where you can easiest practice visualization. Well, for most people. Maybe there's something about your mind that makes visualization harder, idk
And I don't have any idea about AP sorry
>>
>>17058392
yeah, it's always been like that for me. I remember being six or so and having a dream where a mad scientist was shooting missiles at me and they just sorta stung a bit. Though now that I think of it, it doesn't actually even come up that often as even with all the violence in my dreams, I dodge and deflect most incoming attacks, assuming the enemy even bothers attacking me. For example...
>We spend a couple minutes wrestling with the gun, him trying to aim it at me and me making sure it doesn't. While this is going on I occasionally look over to the crowd, and I do in fact see somebody on their phone calling the police. Again filled with drive, I focus solely on buying time for the police to get here. While we're tugging at the gun, the terrorist is occasionally taking off shots as it swings close to me, but I don't get hit.
>Time froze and three guys with weapons (all melee, one had a big axe, one had a large machette, can't remember what the other guy had) came out of nowhere. I drew my own weapon, a sword, and we began to fight, 3v1. They were just toying with me for the most part since we all knew it was hopeless for me. Time started going and freezing in spurts, then it was decided that we'd play a pokemon-themed game to decide if I should live or die.
(the game became the main dream, fight forgotten)
Pretty much any time where the main character of the dream (I'm usually myself, but not always) is taking damage, it's always handwaved as being part of a video game or some such, like
>A large, circular, stone arena, the backdrop was of a gothic castle, but there was nothing connecting the arena to anything else (dive into the heart style). It was night time. The enemies were... floating heads? Like, big creepy doll heads? And there were strings connecting them to eachother that damage you if you touch them.
I don't feel pain, but I just know that my health bar is going down, wherever it is. It's weird.One dream I even knew what buttons I was pressing
>>
File: tumblr_m12780qgyo1r9zabzo1_500.gif (315 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m12780qgyo1r9zabzo1_500.gif
315 KB, 480x270
>>17058493
Yeah from what I hear, most people experience pain a lot lessened in dreams like you. You're not a rarity, you're the norm. It's obviously a good thing..
Trust me when I say you don't wanna actually feel an approximation of the pain from say, being eaten alive by some nightmare monster.

Even at like 1/20th real life pain, which is my usual, its really not good
Does make for much more realism and immersion though, and the plus side is I feel stuff like sex and flying around more realistically as well...

I like the dream with the doll heads BTW
Reminds me of an annoying part in that video game Madness Returns - pic related ugh fuck doll heads
>>
File: we-are-golden.jpg (219 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
we-are-golden.jpg
219 KB, 2048x1536
>>17056311
Confirmed :0
>>
File: 54ce2ddce1cfee6aba884824ffa78b5b.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
54ce2ddce1cfee6aba884824ffa78b5b.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
anyone else with crazy apocalyptic dreams sometimes?

probably the most exciting dreams I have.

mostly it's pretty sci fi stuff, like robots or aliens blowing up cities and causing major natural disasters...
>>
File: large.jpg (51 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
51 KB, 500x475
I don't have any more dreams to add so I'll just bump the thread.

I really enjoy reading through these, especially the creepy ones. Theyre like the creepy stories that get posted here on /x/ often, but without the hamfisted plot, horrible dialogue, or pretense of reality...

And it's more immersive, too, when you know that the main character was actually a real person who experienced all that stuff

All in all, good stuff. I hope you guys keep these threads going for quite a while!!
>>
>>17059268
The man in black will come after all of us
>>
>>17048576
Im using a technique that i read in a book.
I repeat "i will remember my dream" many times while im already in bed.
it works for me..
>>
>>17059268
Here's one I had relatively recently:
the world starts... erasing itself. It looked like a very misty day, how things just kind of fade away in the distance, except that it was advancing. Everybody had to run to stay alive. Eventually we made it to a car and were able to drive away through a mountain pass. While in the car, the thought of this all being a dream crossed my mind, and though I stayed in the dream scenario, I did so by conscious choice. Deciding that even if this was a dream, it was a scenario that I had thought about before and had always seemed interesting, so I let it play out. Throughout the rest of the dream I was somewhere on the verge of lucid; noticing when things were off, but not bringing too much attention to them. For example, on the way home we had to jump the car using a ramp that was too small for it, but pulled it off anyway. This I questioned, but was handwaved by the projections, so I played along. Once we got home... actually when we got to the neighborhood it was night-time and the car had vanished but I guess that bit slipped by me. The edge of existance was advancing on us again, making us do some parkour from house to house (we were a couple stories up and didn't want to risk taking the time to get to ground level to run on the streets), but then it became day and we apparently were safe again. My family and I sat in a house, we didn't know whose but it's implied it belonged to somebody who was erased, and watched the news on TV.
>>
Are there any ways to actually induce nightmares?
>>
>>17059803
I wanna say watch scary things or be told scary stories often it'll grow in the back of your mind more and more
>>
>>17060122
Nope!
I've tried that bunch of times, but doesn't work
so i was more hoping for something that makes a bodily reaction
I heard eating a lot, or eating spicey before bed can induce nightmare, but that didn't work
>>
File: stug_III.jpg (60 KB, 930x581) Image search: [Google]
stug_III.jpg
60 KB, 930x581
This one was kinda weird:

There was a tank parade going on right in front of my house, but there were only StuGs (not that I minded though since I really like StuGs). I opened my bedroom's window on the second floor to get a better look at them when they started firing at me with their machines guns!

I leapt on the floor and somehow avoided death, the window was shattered and the ceiling was badly damaged by bullets. My father is in the doorway, he merely glances at me and my room before going somewhere else, he didn't seem to give much of a fuck.

And that's all I could remember.
>>
Ive had sp since i was 5, my worse experience was in college when i made the stupid decision to open my eyes and see what was making the demonic sounds. Im not sure what i saw but what i do remember is my body getting torn in half before "waking up" even weirder is i told a curious friend how to induce sp and now it wont stop happening to him

Do yourself a favor and dont ever open your eyes if you feel tactile hypogognia coming on.
>>
>>17060730
damn this pic made me play MOW:AS 2 again.
>>
>>17059268
My most exciting dream has to be that time I saved the kung fu dojo from the terrorists.
I was in the "fire lotus" dojo just kinda chillin, when two big guys (they were each like a foot taller than me) came in with guns. I calmly go up to them and ask, "Lots of people around. You sure you want to do this?", so one of them pointed his gun, a rather large machine gun, at me. I grab its barrel, shout out to the crowd to call 911. We spend a couple minutes wrestling with the gun, him trying to aim it at me and me making sure it doesn't. While this is going on I occasionally look over to the crowd, and I do in fact see somebody on their phone calling the police. Again filled with drive, I focus solely on buying time for the police to get here. While we're tugging at the gun, the terrorist is occasionally taking off shots as it swings close to me, but I don't get hit. After a bit I manage to get my own gun of the same kind, but rather than doing the logical thing and shooting him with it, we start swordfighting with them. I'm again making sure to stay close and make sure the barrel doesn't get pointed at me, but it doesn't take long for me manage to stab my barrel into his neck. Just then, the other terrorist decided to actually do something and point a pistol at my head. I'm sure I say some one-liner or something but I forget what. I duck just fast enough that his reactionary shot misses, and then grab the barrel of his pistol, and the wrestling starts again. This time I manage to wrench it out of his hands and shove him away as the swat team arives and tackles him to the ground. Timeskip of about five minutes and I'm with the master of the dojo. He had relatively short brown hair, and had bandages over his eyes. We go to the main room and sit down on the floor. He thanks me and I say, "I've saved both you and your dojo, but I don't even know your name", and he explains that his name is Andrew
>>
File: tumblr_lj5b0gGIId1qa1dz8o1_400.jpg (38 KB, 313x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lj5b0gGIId1qa1dz8o1_400.jpg
38 KB, 313x400
This is probably the most significant dream I have ever had. I know that I am missing big chunks of it but even the few things I remember are vivid.

>Memory of the dream starts in a dimly lit room, lights are hues of orange yellow and red
>I am in a crowd of people watching an 80's metal show
>Four guys are on stage, all have guitars. They look like your stereotypical aged rockers (Think what all the members of bands like Slayer, Sodom and such look like now.)
>One of them, the leader, is on a raised platform singing in to a mic and playing his guitar. His three companions are facing him, backs to the crowd and are looking up at him while playing their guitars.
>They are playing simple, unimpressive hard rock sounding stuff.
>As I am watching the show the lead guy from the band Anvil passes in front of me from somewhere else in the crowd.
>he looks at me and says "My shit was better than this." he looks slight resentful.
>I pat him on the back in a sympathetic way that says "I know bud, I know"
>He then walks off.
>Next thing I remember I am talking to or maybe being talked at by an aged man in a black robe I can only see his torso and arms. His hands are in front of him making kind of a pyramid shape with his fingers touching and fanned out.
>I have no memory of the words he said but i have a feeling he was preparing or initiating me for what happens next
>I am now in a cage suspended over a pit of magma. I have no fear or anxiety.
>I am dropped in to the magma. There is no pain and I do not die.
>In The magma the dead, wide-eyed bodies of the musicians from the stage. There are also instruments and musical equipment floating around as well. (Drums, Amps, Guitars etc.)
>the memory from here on comes in bits and pieces.
>there is a scene with a little girl made of paper collage who starts kaleidoscopeing ala an LSD trip.
>Then a scene in Victorian times.
>A man and his wife are in the entranceway of their house.
>The wife looks like a cartoon and has no head.
>>
File: 1391817220767.jpg (195 KB, 570x738) Image search: [Google]
1391817220767.jpg
195 KB, 570x738
>>17061487
(CONT.)
>She is wearing a black dress and there is smoke coming from her neck.
>She is also hovering
>Next thing I know I am facing a vibrating wall of colours with a deep booming voice that is only audible inside me.
>It tells me i have a "Digital Temple" inside my head.
>Wake up

I was in a "what the actual fuck" state for the next two days.
>>
File: subconsciente.jpg (291 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
subconsciente.jpg
291 KB, 850x400
Good show, folks.
I'll make another thread when this one dies since it seems like this dream general thing is working OK and keeping number of individual dream threads down

Sweet dreams, BTW!
>>
Eh never mind, this threads kinda long already; I'll make the next one in a sec
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>17062945
>>
I've tried multiple techniques intended to promote lucid dreaming for months now, with no luck. It's starting to piss me off. I've decided to set my sights on something that might be more achievable. Is there a way I can simply influence the contents of a dream? I suppose this might actually be better than having a full on lucid dream, as I won't be aware that I'm dreaming.

Also, feel free to share some of your more interesting dreams.
>>
>>17039254
So you must be at least 21+ and you're still dreaming about a 13 year old girl?
Guess it's time to become a pedo.

>>17039840
What this anon said. It sounds like your perfect girl is a little one.
>>
>Be on satellite with bf, we are the only maintenance crew
>satellite is basically the earth main source of energy or something
>find a massive problem with it, for some reason we have to either blow the satellite with us on it or the earth gets destroyed
>we decide to kill ourselves
>we accept we must do this, get the sense we know that this is ok and its not the end
>I snap back to reality and realise I'm going to die and freak out
>he turns to me, looking teary but happy
>"its ok, I know we'll see each other when we come back"
>his face starts morphing and changing, showing me hundreds of different faces
>Its showing me all the people he could possibly come back as and Im crying trying to remember them all
>realise I might never meet him again like Im meant to, feel like Im failing him already
>the explosion happens in slow-mo, he flies away from me into the expanding explosion, he no longer has a face
>i know i wont ever see him again, he might be looking for me but i'll never see him again

and I woke up crying like a bitch, I've had 3 nightmare this week, the first time I've had any in over a year
>>
anyone?
>>
>>17039743
I've been in the white void before, although I remember feeling very small and had an unpleasant feeling of apprehension.
>>
I have had nightmares and issues falling asleep since I was born. I wasn't able to sleep in my own bed until I was 13. I still see things in the dark and still have nightmares regularly. I also hear things and see things sometimes when I'm awake too. What do you guys think? A demon? Or reptilians?
>>
Hey /x/ So I have been trying to lucid dream for about 2 months, but no results. I've tried multiple techniques, but no, I always fall asleep or just wake up in the morning like nothing happened. Can someone help me? Any advices?
>>
>>17063720
Your inner eye is sensitive, practice meditation, learn to direct your gaze with which you can influence reality.
>>
Just a suggestion

Now that we're gonna have generals, it might be better to point out what we want

If for example someone wants help having lucid dreams, they could Ctrl+F to search "Lucid help", if other people had put that in the name of their post, it would be easier for folks to look for that, before making their own comment.

What does people think about that?
>>
i dreamed i woke up and everything stopped existing
>>
I dreamt that I was stuck in bed facing down and everytime i tried moving my body parts went through my bed and it hurt a lot. Despire the pain I succeeded to get up and then I noticed my pants are gone. Too lazy to find any pants I went back to bed and then I woke up. Silly.
>>
Sometimes i lucid dream dreams that are way too reql, its like if i had my eyes on someone elses body, watxhing what they doing anf being able to interact with the surrounding. I love lucid dreaming, they change my mood they make me happy even when i have nightmares, i feel morw alive there than here in real life ;)
>>
>>17039429
quantum physics brah. they deal with number 4
>>
>>17038585
Problem. I enjoyed Ludic Dreaming until not long ago. Then I got a sudden muscle pain which won't let me sleep laying on my back. I haven't been able to LD since then. Any tips?
>>
I have a question,i cant really remember my dreams for quite some time now.I think it has been like 5 years since i remembered my full dream instead of small fractions ( i am 18).How do i improve the memory of my dreams?
>>
>>17066373
When you wake up from a dream, focus on key things you actually do remember and write them down. Try to string them together the best you can.

Best you can do really, some people just don't remember their dreams.
>>
>>17039429
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>17066708
I bet you're a real fun at party's!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.