[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you envision Judgement Day /x/? I sincerely love God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 46
How do you envision Judgement Day /x/?

I sincerely love God but am still terrified
>>
>>17056070
>How do you envision Judgement Day /x/?

I envision it never happening and Christfags realizing they wasted their lives on a stupid fairytale.
>>
>>17056070
Well you do believe in a very judgmental God, so you have all right to be terrified.

I'm glad my God isn't an asshole who sends people to eternal torture, thank God I'm not a Christian.

Also, srsly, this pic.. srsly? Is that how you envision heaven? Really?
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613 KB, 800x1200
>>17056070
Why are you scared?
If you believe in the death, burial and resurrection as payment for your sins, you're saved.

If you believe in repenting of your sins, or doing some other works, you're going to burn forever. Which one are you?
>>
>>17056099
>>>>17056066
>>
File: The Law.png (224 KB, 401x270) Image search: [Google]
The Law.png
224 KB, 401x270
This is real talk here. I constantly sincerely repent to the Father.

Yet I still return to my sin so soon after. I am afraid to confront friends and family and try to explain the truth as I know it.

I'm afraid I could have saved them but nobody ever seems to really want to get into it and actually try to understand.

I pray sincerely to please include mein the book of life but I still feel anything but a man who will make the Father proud.

I know that all men great and small shall be judged...President Obama Katy Perry Olaf from the 15th century and me

I just am terrified of not being judged worthy on the day

Real talk on an anonymous board
>>
File: nuclear war.jpg (179 KB, 634x1438) Image search: [Google]
nuclear war.jpg
179 KB, 634x1438
>>17056070
>How do you envision Judgement Day /x/?
Proxy ''civil'' war in Syria going live.
>>
If you actually read the bible, you would know.
Can't quite remember, but somethings along the lines of "it will come as a thief in the night..."
Basically the jist of the whole thing is no one knows or can know when it will come, and it will be extremely quick, like, it just happens.
>>
>>17056099

Why would it be waste of time? Chistianity teaches the way of goodness and get a better life with fullfillness and meaning
The 10 commandments exist as a guide of lightness because breaking will only give negative affect in your life
>>
>>17056070
why does god allow children to be born into non christian families, especially fundamentalist/extremist ones, which increases the likelihood that they wont turn christian later on in adulthood. its not like free will has anything to do with it, because babies wouldnt know any better. its also not like its as simple as changing yoir belief system in an instant, as our brain isnt meant to change beliefs so easily.

and not just coming out and telling everyone is even a violation of free will. the only difference is that they have accurate information that people can use there free will to decide if they want to follow it or not. also, the scientific method, which is EXTREMELY successful to the point where both you and I use it in our daily lives in the form of technology (hell thats how we're typing these responses), seems to ALWAYS come out saying that there is simply no evidence for god, let alone the christian god, considering the bible is LITTERED with inconsistencies and when using criteria to evaluate somethings credibility all of the important supernatural shit thats central to the belief system it turns out to be complete and utter BUNK!
>>
>>17056070
i believe it says in the book of isaiah (this is my favorite quote of the tanakh)

"And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness." (Isaiah 16:5)

i've also heard that in the hebrew "mercy" is translated as "covenant loyalty", lol
other translations say love

i say Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a sinner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Prayer

happy hannukkah
>>
>>17056218
too bad christians have to follow all of the ridiculous supernatural shit that surrounds the 10 commandments (including the supposed judgement day). if your comment is the reason your christian, it would make more sense to just be philosophical buddhist/hindu or a christian atheist
>>
>>17056070
BOB
>>
agnostic tbqhfam
>>
>>17056159
Didn't you read the Bible...?
If you believe Jesus died for all your sins, was buried and rose again 3 days later. You're worthy. You're saved. You cannot lose salvation.
>>
>>17056111
that last part at the end of that info-graphic sometimes makes me think whoever made it is the N.W.O. trolling Christians or trying to make Christians appear to be conspiracy theorists

i don't know who's right in the Bible version comparisons, but i personally don't always think there is something satanic about certain Bible's and not satanic about other bibles... though the NIV seems to leave a lot of stuff out such as cleansing demons through only "prayer" and not "prayer and fasting" like other Bibles

the Bible says not to cause dissension among Christians so how can one Christian be different from another Christian? eh
>>
>>17056266
I made it.
And it's important to know the TRUTH.
There is only 1 Bible in the English language, it is the King James Bible. It is important to know this, because false gospels like repent of your sins pop out and people think they are saved and then burn in hell forever.
>>
OP your 'God' is an Elohim, that means he is one of the Anunnaki.

You are worshiping an Alien as God.

Shame on you and I pray for your lost soul.
>>
>>17056241
>buddhist/hindu or a christian atheist

No because I believe in god and after accepting jesus I have become a much nicer person, and my life as improved and helps me coop and fight all negative emotions surrounding me. The world has already become too negative and it needs another flood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFCXHr8aKDk
>>
>>17056278
No. The annunaki nonsense story has been debunked 500 times. So has the egyptian god nonsense too. Educate yourself.
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 271x186
>>17056271
i think that the Christian message and God is larger than a single Bible

i use the KJV personally, but i think that the KJV thing is a bit silly. i don't think God would let somebody go to hell like that brother, lol
>>
>>17056289
Repenting of your sins is a works.
Jesus said no works can save you.
If you believe Jesus died for your sins and then at the same time believe you must stop sinning to get to heaven, you didn't believe Jesus. You still put faith in yourself.

KJV is the only Bible. I have no idea why anyone would ever want a fake catholic version. Every single bible has been approved by the catholic church except the KJV.
>>
>>17056299
are you the prince of the most high lol?

wow i didn't know that. wonder why the church wouldn't approve the KJV? that's strange, links?
>>
>>17056299
i think the Bible is the word of God, but i came to be a believer without ever reading a bible

i've heard a man say that the ways of the Lord is written in nature and plenty of people have come to the Lord not knowing how to read or write
>>
File: six_fingers_large.jpg (2 MB, 5376x3600) Image search: [Google]
six_fingers_large.jpg
2 MB, 5376x3600
>>17056309
All saved people are "prince of the most high". We are the children of The King of Kings and Lord of Lords. That makes me a prince. I have been given authority by God to preach and tread the heads of serpents and scorpions. I know who I am in God and I will not let some satanic world system tell me I'm just another guy. God died to save me, to save us, we are special, no matter what they want to tell you. You didn't see Jesus dying for lucifer or his angels now did you?
>>
>>17056283

The OT was directly derived from the Mesopotamian mythology of the Anunna gods.

Your denial does not change the facts that your Lord is Enlil.

Everything that was attributed to your Lord in the bible is the same that was attributed to Enlil in the Sumerian Tablets which are older.

By claiming the Anunnaki story is nonsense you claim that everything you base your religion on is nonsense. You have no true understanding of your own foundation.

Truly blind and lost.
>>
>>17056321
>>17056321
Yes this is possible. If someone tells you the correct gospel. I too got saved without reading the Bible. That's because I knew the real gospel.

>>17056326
Guy, I've already been there. You have a lot more to research on. However, obviously if you simply stop and accept that as fact and don't go further, of course you'll think it's annunaki nonsense. :^)
>>
OP, for fuck's sake read 'Coversations With God.' I never ever bought the whole judgement day scenario, even as a little kid it sounded like utter bollocks.

God is not going to send you to eternal damnation. God *is* you. And you, and he/she/it are on a glorious journey together. There is no judgement. And that is a very, very difficult thing for most people to hear, because it means we have to take responsibility for ourselves and our own actions now. There is no father figure wagging a disapproving finger, no-one to rail against for our pathetic excuse for a life, no-one to blame because god/the universe says we can't get what we want because we are bad.

Give up this facile theology that allows others to control you. Christ came to free you, not enslave you.
>>
>>17056332
Hahahah, another luciferian in our midst. That's exactly what luciferinism says you moron. I should know, I used to be one.
>>
>>17056282
I know. you can be happy without believing in supernatural bullshit. and obviously youre a pretty negative person too if u want the near entirety of the earths population to drown in a flood (as long as youre not killed too, of course. this world couldnt possibly survive without your PRECIOUS ego).

also, let alone a second flood, theres literally no evidence that a GLOBAL FLOOD that was meant to wipe out the ENTIRE POPULATION ever happened. at best it was probably a local flood around todays turkey/israel (which there IS evidence for), with "all of the worlds animals" just meaning all the boat guy's farm animals and he thought the entire earth was flooded because of his limited knowledge. also, flood prediction was a fairly known phenomenon since theres archaeological evidence they had calendars for the sole purpose of recording them. NOT TO MENTION THERE ARE FLOOD STORIES DUG UP AROUND THE SAME GEOGRAPHIC AREA OF THE MIDDLE EAST THAY PREDATE THE JUDEO CHRISTIAN VERSION, implying that the story was passed down with a bunch of mistakes popping up and people exaggerating it (sorta like the bible itself, huh?)

and once again, theres NO EVIDENCE THAT GOD EXISTS AND INTERACTS WITH OUR WORLD. for fucks sake theres even prayer studies done by people who actually BELIEVED IN PRAYER THEMSELVES that came out negative (of course later on they tried to downplay the results in the media)

but then again, do whatever makes you happy...
>>
>>17056344
No evidence of a global flood...?
>Another one that knows nothing about science.
>>
>>17056326
>>Truly blind and lost.
>>Anunna gods.
wat
>>
>>17056344

I believe because I want to believe, if you dont wanna believe its your own choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWnGqNZb9c
>>
most people of the Holy Spirit agree that there is a judgment

but there's been various theologians throughout history who put forth scenarios in which the entirety of creation was saved... specifically thinking of Origen who everybody loves, but was condemned as a heretic by the church a while after his death
>>
>THE BIBLE WAY TO HEAVEN
>Are you unsure of your salvation? WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCtIukDh2J4&index=68&list=FLPn3rry01M4hqbYDto8xX9g
>>
>>17056356
The Bible is clear judgement will come.
That's it. Nobody should listen to theologians, all of them go to jesuit controlled universities to have their faith put in works salvation.
>>
>>17056341
No idea why you should say that mate. I know next to nothing about Lucifer. It's not some childish 'do what thou wilt', it's about taking responsibility for who we truly are.
>>
>>17056221
Because god can't control everything, dipshit
>>
>>17056299
so god doesnt give 2 SHITS about what youve actually contributed to the world, so long as you repent? I mean I get people make mistakes, but he doesnt take that into account at all? I thoight that was the entire fucking point of livong in the first place.

the more and more I read on this thread the more I believe born again christians just use it as away to escape actual responsibility. that type of thinking really isnt healthy.

even if you did do something wrong it would make sense to hold people in hell TEMPORARILY instead of condeming them to hell FOREVER for the events in a FINITE EXISTENCE. its really fucking stupid that people who simply didnt believe in god dod so much good works for others in the lives only to find out it was all for nothing. some benevolent god...

I mean even universalist christianity would make more sense from a philosophical and moral standpoint (despite the fact that theres still NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE for god...)
>>
>>17056363
>The Bible is clear judgement will come.
>The Bible is clear
>The Bible

And.... next, please. This one's ran out of ideas.
>>
This is OP

I truly believe Jesus is God's son and he died on the cross for mine and all sins. I believe he rose from the dead after three days. I believe every word in the Bible is true.

I just become scared because no matter how hard I try to stay close to the Father I quickly turn into a sinful jerk time and time again and I worries me
>>
>>17056368
Mate, you're not God or some part of God.
You have a part of God in you if you're saved.
That don't make you a God or a part of who God is.

>>17056374
God will punish you on this earth and your life will be miserable, you will also lose eternal rewards in Heaven. But you cannot lose salvation, of course God cares. When you're saved He wants you to do good. But you have free will and you're still in a sinful flesh, your spirit does not sin, your flesh does.
>>
>>17056349
thats what I said at the end of my comment. thats cool, just playing devils advocate
>>
>>17056374
Shh! You can't go spreading logic, even metaphysical or theological, you'll upset the bible bashers.
>>
>>17056375
And what other source would you go to, to find God's Word?
>Moron detected.
>>
>>17056346
post it then. im interested
>>
>>17056373
perhaps it is the case that satan taking such a great number of people into hell with him before God casts him into hell is a hard truth, and weary on God just as much as it is weary on us
maybe the heavens were created before the earth was created and things took place which we will never know about until the end
>>
>>17056381
You are entirely wrong on every count. Every sentence.
>>
God? Lmao. Good one bro. Man made religion is a joke in every single interpretation. If, and it is a VERY big if, an all knowing and ever lasting entity had created us, we couldn't begin to fathom it or its purposes.
>>
>>17056392
>>17056392
Where do we find fossils?
>All over the world.
How many civilizations speak of a global flood?
>Every single one.
How do fossils form?
>By rapid burial.
Are there creationist websites out there proving this to be true?
>Yep.
Can you link it to me?
>No, I don't feed the lazy. It's a google search away.
>>
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God."

to the atheists, if you are here on /x/ which is dedicated to things paranormal, know first of all things that there is a God.
>>
>>17056373
so what exactly CAN he control?? I thought he created literally EVERYTHING! but he cant control which family a childs soul goes into?? sounds like youre copping out, eh?

p.s. theres still NO EVIDENCE for god existing...
>>
>>17056356
>but was condemned as a heretic by the church a while after his death
Universalism was not what he was anathemised for, though.
I'm not a universalist, but, you know, putting it in context.
>>
File: J Throne.jpg (24 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
J Throne.jpg
24 KB, 267x320
>>
>>17056385
Every other source. Absorb what is useful. Read the Masters and the Teachers. Explore the wonders of creation. Get laid. Learn to meditate. Take acid. Swim in a cold stream on a hot day. Get laid again. Drink only the best wine, harbour only the highest thoughts, speak only the purest words. Listen to music which has the power to both inspire and reduce you to tears in the same moment with its beauty. Listen to your children. Listen again, more closely this time. Run. Use your body. Make something with your hands. Grow things. Play, sing, dance. Enjoy the world around you. Listen to the silence, and the small still voice within.

Then we can talk about the bible.
>>
>>17056414
ah, yeah, idk exactly what it was that done him in

i've heard of weird spooky stuff happening to people who were excommunicated back in those days, like the origen/alexandria/antioch days
>>
>>17056420
Nah, I'd rather preach the gospel so people don't burn for eternity. You enjoy your what? 80 years on earth and then burn forever. I'll actually go do something useful.

>you're preaching luciferian doctrine and you don't even know it.
>>
File: JUDGEMENT-DAY.jpg (545 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JUDGEMENT-DAY.jpg
545 KB, 1920x1080
Wow I guess my thread really struck a chord in people tonight
>>
>>17056424
But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession. And he kept back part of the proceeds, his wife also being aware of it, and brought a certain part and laid it at the apostles’ feet. But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”
Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things. And the young men arose and wrapped him up, carried him out, and buried him.
Now it was about three hours later when his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. And Peter answered her, “Tell me whether you sold the land for so much?”

She said, “Yes, for so much.”

Then Peter said to her, “How is it that you have agreed together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Look, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.” Then immediately she fell down at his feet and breathed her last. And the young men came in and found her dead, and carrying her out, buried her by her husband. So great fear came upon all the church and upon all who heard these things.
>>
>>17056424
>ah, yeah, idk exactly what it was that done him in
Read his condemnations.
Basically saying souls are pre-existent, and every soul will merge back with God, and no physical Resurrection.
>i've heard of weird spooky stuff happening to people who were excommunicated back in those days, like the origen/alexandria/antioch days
Well, i know Arius has a massive, deadly prolapse. But in the case of Origen, he was already long dead by the time he was condemned.
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>17056455
...years after arius, arian Christian white people sack rome, go figure
>>
>>17056428
Not really much I can say to that. Except, I've seen the 'other side'. I'm not the only one I know who has either. It isn't judgement and flaming pits of hellfire. You're wasting your life on a story put together by political leaders to keep their flocks pacified and scared. Your theology isn't what Christ taught.
>>
>>17056397
Where do we find fossils?
> look up continental drift theory
How many civilizations speak of a global flood?
> most ancient civilizations were connected to a body of water, so they probably had a local flood of their own. also, the sumerians had a flood myth, and theyre the oldest civilization, so the myth could have also simply spread. and why wouldnt these other civilizations be right?? especially the sumerians since they were first.
How do fossils form?
> look up plate tectonics. they can be buried by faulting. also theres no evidence in the fossil record saying that there was a mass extinction ONLY 6,000 YEARS AGO. also how would the earth even be repopulated to the way it is now since it was so recent. everything wouldve died, and inbreeding causes deformalities
Are there creationist websites out there proving this to be true?
> all of the arguments on those websites have been thuroughly shredded apart.
>>
>>17056070
It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>Be an omniscient and eternal entity.
>>Create some humanoids on one of the billions of planets I created cause Ayyyy lmao
>>
>>17056373
not to mention this argument is ad hoc anyway, since this is just an excuse with no evidence to back it up
>>
File: 1442887985761.jpg (94 KB, 888x640) Image search: [Google]
1442887985761.jpg
94 KB, 888x640
A Baal or Bel is a Bull or Lord.

Enlil was the Bull of Heaven, the Lord of Heaven, Baal Shamin.
>>
>>17056485
NDE's are demonic. Trust me, I know all about NDE's.
>>
>>17056099
Why are you on this board if you don't believe in the paranormal/God/a god?
>>
File: satanisshit.jpg (568 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
satanisshit.jpg
568 KB, 1280x720
>>17056537
Catholicism is not christianty.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 630x926) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 630x926
>>17056550
Because christfags are arrogant
>>
>>17056545
I've never had an NDE. I've seen the other side on more then one occasion through meditation, ritual, and dream. So you saw something demonic in an NDE? Would be interested to hear more.
>>
>>17056555
Its my belief that Jesus was sent by the Creator of All that is to give humanity what the Anunnaki dont want us to have.

The Fruit of the Tree of Life which bestows upon mankind Longevity.

Jesus came to give us Eternal Life, at the last supper he showed us the Eucharist which is more then crackers and grape juice.

Its the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

They dont know the True Eucharist. They in fact want to keep us from it.
>>
File: avLBY3b_700b.jpg (131 KB, 700x1152) Image search: [Google]
avLBY3b_700b.jpg
131 KB, 700x1152
>>17056611
What you know of as annunaki are fallen angels.
Read the book of enoch.
>picture related
>>
>>17056550
atheists can be interested in the paranormal. who is the asshole spreading the idea that atheist can't have any supernatural beliefs at all? atheists just don't believe in god.
>>
>>17056626
>>17056626
Seat of satan.
>>
>>17056617
>>17056626

Hey guys Mount Hermon is where the Igigi landed when they came to Abduct human females at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

The Igigi, or the Watchers are the Angels of the Heavenly Host and they came to the Cedar Mountain.

Its Mount Herman.

I am going to post the Book of Enoch and the Sumerian version of the story so you can read them for yourself to compare.
>>
>>17056646
- The Book of Enoch

And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us... choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2 MB, 896x1718) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2 MB, 896x1718
>>17056646
Same story.
Different names.
They are angels.
The Bible is true.
Jesus Christ is God.
Satan is evil.
>>
>>17056650
Sumerian Clay Tablet Translation:

In a great number did the Igigi from Lahmu to Earth come,
Only one third of them on Lahmu stayed, to Earth came two hundred.
To be with their leader Marduk, his wedding celebration to attend, was their explanation;
Unbeknownst to Enki and Enlil was their secret: To abduct and have conjugation was their plot.
Unbeknownst to the leaders on Earth, a multitude of the Igigi on Lahmu got together,
What to Marduk permitted is from us too should not be deprived! to each other they said.
Enough of suffering and loneliness, of not offspring ever having! was their slogan.
During their comings and goings between Lahmu and Earth,
The daughters of the Earthlings, the Adapite Females as them they called,
They saw and after them they lusted; and to each other the plotters said:
Come, let us choose wives from among the Adapite Females, and children beget!
One among them, Shamgaz his name was, their leader became.
Even if none of you agrees, I alone the deed shall do! to the others he said.
If a penalty for this sin shall be imposed, I alone for all of you shall it bear!
One by one others in the plot joined together, by an oath together to do it they swore.
By the time of Marduk's wedding, two hundred of them on the Landing Place descended,
Upon the great platform in the Cedar Mountains they came down.
From there to Eridu they journeyed, among the toiling Earthlings they passed,
Together with the Earthling throng in Eridu they arrived.
After the wedding ceremony of Marduk and Sarpanit had taken place,
By a signal prearranged Shamgaz to the others a sign gave.
An Earthling maiden each one of the lgigi seized, by force they them abducted,
To the Landing Place in the Cedar Mountains the lgigi with the females went,

cont...
>>
The craziest thing why I know the fallen angels really did as the book of Enoch says is that the UN has a post on Mt. Hermon?????

Why else if they weren't expecting their return?
>>
>>17056655
part 2...

Into a stronghold the place they made, to the leaders a challenge they issued:
Enough of deprivation and not having offspring! The Adapite daughters to marry we wish.
Your blessing to this you must give, else by fire all on Earth destroy we will!
Alarmed the leaders were, of Marduk, the lgigi commander, charge to take they demanded.
If in the matter I a solution must seek, with the Igigi my heart in agreement is!
So did Marduk to the others say. What I have done from them cannot be deprived!
Enki and Ninmah their heads shook, with begrudging agreement they voiced.
Only Enlil was enraged without pacification:
One evil deed by another has been followed, fornication from Enki and Marduk the Igigi have
adopted,
Our pride and sacred mission to the winds have been abandoned,
By our own hands this planet with Earthling multitudes shall be overrun!
With much disgust was Enlil speaking. Let the Igigi and their females from Earth depart!
On Lahmu conditions unbearable have become, surviving is not possible!
So did Marduk to Enlil and Enki say.
In the Edin they cannot remain! Enlil with anger shouted. With much disgust the gathering he
left;
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503 KB, 656x1932) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503 KB, 656x1932
>>17056659
>Mount Hermon and Roswell connection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDGsXZzeZjw
>>
Semjâzâ from the Book of Enoch is the same as Shamgaz from all the Sumerian stories.
>>
Jesus is Lucifer incarnated into a human. Jesus had to be crucified in order for him to repay humanity for all their sins and in order to get back in Heaven.

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
>>
File: shriners.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2114) Image search: [Google]
shriners.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2114
>>17056665
Yes. They worshiped them as gods, this will be the great alien deception btw.

>>17056666
Jesus is not lucifer. Look at that, 6666. Filthy.
You're not reading the KJV. The King James Bible is the ONLY real Bible in the English language. Proof?

>Here: NEW WORLD ORDER BIBLES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>>
>>17056666

Quad 6666 ^^

Yes, Jesus did a very Luciferian thing when he tried to give us the Fruit of the Tree of Life.
>>
>>17056666
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

See? SON OF THE MORNING
not morning star.

Big difference.
>>
>>17056650
Seriously psychotic shit. Enoch was a nut job.
>>
File: avLXqQW_700b.jpg (330 KB, 700x2494) Image search: [Google]
avLXqQW_700b.jpg
330 KB, 700x2494
>>17056681
It's what he documented.
Because he writes the truth he is the nut job?
You're not very intelligent are you?
>>
Still waiting to hear of your NDE's and demon experience OP?
>>
File: KJVonly.png (396 KB, 728x1080) Image search: [Google]
KJVonly.png
396 KB, 728x1080
>>17056685
Amen. Jesus Christ is God.
He's clearly telling you.
>Want to go to Heaven? Pic related. That is the gospel.
>>
>>17056681

—Genesis 6:1-4

When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose. Then the Lord said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years." At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of God had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

Jubilees 5

And it came to pass when the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them, that the Malakim of YAHWEH saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to look upon;
and they took themselves wives of all whom they chose, and they bare unto them sons and they were giants.

Numbers 13:33

We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."
>>
>>17056685
peace be with you anon
>>
>>17056685
"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:"
>>
>>17056684
Angels are a different stream of evolution than humans. They have no physical form. No desire. To take what Enoch said literally makes no sense. (In b4 the obvious)
>>
>>17056696
You don't know much about the Bible. THe Bible itself says they desired women. Angels can take human form. Angels eat food when they do so. Read the Bible.
>>
>>17056070
God sitting on a throne and forcing all of humanity to play chess with him. All humans as one fucked up hive mind, while abraham just sides at the side and drinks some pina colada
>>
>>17056704
Yea, you could sit down and have Dinner with an angel and not even know it.

The bible says that you should be nice to all strangers because of that.

Remember they wanted to rape the angels that visited Lot
>>
>>17056704
I know a little about angels because I've seen them. If the bible says angels are coming down to Earth then I think there is a misunderstanding somewhere, something being lost in translation. There are other beings who can take human form.
>>
Ancient carving in Mt. Hermon make of it what you will

Looks SOMEWHAT like the all seeing eye

I'm saying somewhat don't attack me. Just putting it out there.
>>
>>17056721
God created the entire universe from nothing.
Just by talking.
And He can't keep His Holy Word safe? We have to assume things got "lost" in translation?

Yeah right buddy. You go ahead. The Bible is clear angels have desires, can become flesh etc.
>>
>>17056674
I was quoting from the King James Bible.

>>17056679
Lucifer in latin translates to "Morning Star",
>>
>>17056681
Genesis 5

From Adam to Noah
5 This is the written account of Adam’s family line.

When God created mankind, he made them in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind”[a] when they were created.

3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 5 Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

6 When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father[b] of Enosh. 7 After he became the father of Enosh, Seth lived 807 years and had other sons and daughters. 8 Altogether, Seth lived a total of 912 years, and then he died.

9 When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan. 10 After he became the father of Kenan, Enosh lived 815 years and had other sons and daughters. 11 Altogether, Enosh lived a total of 905 years, and then he died.

12 When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel. 13 After he became the father of Mahalalel, Kenan lived 840 years and had other sons and daughters. 14 Altogether, Kenan lived a total of 910 years, and then he died.

15 When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared. 16 After he became the father of Jared, Mahalalel lived 830 years and had other sons and daughters. 17 Altogether, Mahalalel lived a total of 895 years, and then he died.

18 When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch. 19 After he became the father of Enoch, Jared lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. 20 Altogether, Jared lived a total of 962 years, and then he died.
>>
>>17056729
Morning star.
And son of the morning.
are different.
Lucifer translated as bringer of light. Nothing else.
>>
>>17056681
>>17056732
21 When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. 22 After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 23 Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years. 24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

25 When Methuselah had lived 187 years, he became the father of Lamech. 26 After he became the father of Lamech, Methuselah lived 782 years and had other sons and daughters. 27 Altogether, Methuselah lived a total of 969 years, and then he died.

28 When Lamech had lived 182 years, he had a son. 29 He named him Noah[c] and said, “He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the Lord has cursed.” 30 After Noah was born, Lamech lived 595 years and had other sons and daughters. 31 Altogether, Lamech lived a total of 777 years, and then he died.

32 After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth.
>>
I hope that Jesus just comes to tell us all we can get to anime heaven then fucks off to let the Muslims blow themselves up
>>
This is the truth of the day of judgment.

No one is in heaven except those explicitly stated in the bible or similar taken.

The dead are asleep. If there really are ghosts, they are just souls in limbo.

God wants everyone saved and that postpones the day as people are saved. Lot's true greatness was in trying to save an immoral and doomed city.

The people who call themselves Christians in America generally are not saved. Americans are rich, even the poor are fat. Christ's first temptation from Satan in the bible was food.

Salvation can be lost. If Jesus didn't make it clear, Paul was just as explicit.

Everyone will see everything everyone has ever done. This will be an experience of hell.

At the end, the saved will go to heaven and the lost will lose their existence. If hell is eternal then everyone has eternal life and John 3:16 isn't fully true; it also would make God an eternal torturer - the Koran describes the torture in detail.
>>
>>17056734
Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.
>>
>>17056725
>The Bible is clear
There's that phrase again. The bible is not clear. It's all over place. You must have heard this before, it's obvious. Most of the old testament is bollocks and has nothing to do with spirituality, Christ or God.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40 KB, 672x856) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40 KB, 672x856
>>17056744
NIV is satanic. King James Bible or you're not quoting God's Word.

>>17056746
You wanna bet? Here is the gospel message from the New Testament hidden in the Old testament.

>MAN APPOINTED MORTAL SORROW BUT BLESSED GOD SHALL COME DOWN TEACHING HIS DEATH SHALL BRING THE DESPAIRING REST.

HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD OF HOSTS
THE WHOLE EARTH IS FULL OF HIS GLORY
MARANATHA
>>
>>17056725
>the Bible is clear angels have desires

If you had ever sensed them you would know this is incorrect. Get that? You would *know*. Not believe the opposite because it's written in your book. This is the same shit that has been used to keep populations docile for thousands of years. And you're promoting it.
>>
>>17056743
To further my point, humans have free will. Life is a test.

Simply put, God wants people worthy of Him. Worthy of his friendship. It's more complicated than that but it's just as simple as that too.
>>
>>17056751
>>17056751
Hm. Do I take God's Word as truth.
Or do I take your word as truth.
Hmmmm, I'll get back to you, until then go read the Bible.
>>
>>17056749
>>MAN APPOINTED MORTAL SORROW BUT BLESSED GOD SHALL COME DOWN TEACHING HIS DEATH SHALL BRING THE DESPAIRING REST.

OK well there might be the odd good bit. But one line doesn't excuse the rest.
>>
>>17056757
There's a lot more than just one line dude. Why do you assume?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
>>
>>17056756
I read the bible 40 years ago. It didn't impress me much then. Don't just take my word for it, listen to people who have had similar experiences. Christ is within you and without you. There is no judgement. Peace. I have to go to sleep now.
>>
>>17056768
Did you test the spirits?
Were they from God?
Hm?
40 years is a long time. Did you even read the KJV? And I do not care about experiences, feelings lie, satan lies, his angels lie, demons lie. I will stick to the Bible for a billion reasons, most importantly, I KNOW it is God's Word.
>>
>>17056070
Judgement day is your death. however you are the only one judging yourself?
Why would god do that?
>>
File: Columbia_90s.jpg (32 KB, 677x378) Image search: [Google]
Columbia_90s.jpg
32 KB, 677x378
Not just Paramount pictures...
>>
>>17056794
And what master are they serving? Money.
>>
>>17056754
if youre gonna test someone you have to give them clear and consise information free of contradictions and errors. but the bible is chockfull of contradictions, and most people cherrypick around certain sections because it goes againsg todays percieves morals (yes even in the new testament.)

also to test someone, you need to give everyone an equal chance. youd be mad if you had to take a test to see if you can fly from one tree to another and if you failed you go to hell AND you were competing against the bird. this is the same with some people being born into non christian households, thereby getting their mind to have a bias towards their parents religion and makingit harder to convert to christianity later in adulthood. and god is all powerful and all knowing keep in mind, so hes fully aware of this and still threatens them with hell.

also god could just come out in his full form and tell everyone he exists. this wouldnt violate free will, but just give people accurate information. not telling people and threatening to send them to hell is even MORE of a violation of free will.

and theres still NO EVIDENCE that god exists
>>
>>17056814
Find me just 1 contradicion in the King James Bible.

>pro tip you can't.

All those you see online, google them. They have all been explained, all of them. Not a single contradiction.

I too can find 100's of contradictions in the NIV, ESV, all those satanic bibles. Not a single one in the King James.
>>
>>17056749
>NIV is satanic. King James Bible or you're not quoting God's Word.
lol at this shit
>>
>>17056814
In the end, hell is non existence.
>>
File: awesomeGod.png (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awesomeGod.png
508 KB, 1920x1080
>>17056827
>And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER.

Yeah... that theory went out. The Bible speaks more about hell than heaven and you say hell is non existence. Where do you people get all of this... the book is so simple to understand.
>>
File: EuropaCorp.jpg (114 KB, 933x361) Image search: [Google]
EuropaCorp.jpg
114 KB, 933x361
and Europa movie studios...

Face it the world is enslaved by fallen angels and you see it everyday but don't notice it
>>
>>17056820
re read the second paragraph. if god willingly allows that to happen then hes not all loving
>>
File: aliens.png (920 KB, 800x1080) Image search: [Google]
aliens.png
920 KB, 800x1080
>>17056834
Amen. Yes it's right there in our faces. Nobody notices, haha.
>>
>>17056827
it doesnt matter what hell is or isnt. the point is giving someone faulty information for a test and condemning them for ETERNITY for the doings of a FINITE existence is not all loving at all and theres still NO EVIDENCE for any of it
>>
I'll stop with the movie studios but please consider that the Bible is true
>>
>>17056832
Is the devil a person?
>>
File: abbDbM8_700b.jpg (242 KB, 700x2892) Image search: [Google]
abbDbM8_700b.jpg
242 KB, 700x2892
>>17056841
Lmao. Entire thread full of pictures that would blow the minds of most people.
This guy:
>NO EVIDENCE

:) you're going to burn buddy.

>>17056844
person as in a human? No.
The beast and the prophet are humans.
Hell will be cast into the lake of fire.
Humans are in hell. + lake of fire. = hot.
>>
>>17056835
One can still be selfless and pure without the Word.
>>
Well one more just cuz I am an over achiever...
>>
Holy fuck, and I thought all these dumbass roleplaying kids on this board were bad. You Christians are fucking nuts.
>>
File: fatguy.jpg (33 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
fatguy.jpg
33 KB, 500x446
>>17056858
That's funny because it's usually new age fags who roleplay with their succubus (pic related)
>>
File: Summit-Lionsgate-Merger.jpg (18 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Summit-Lionsgate-Merger.jpg
18 KB, 570x300
I'm OCD sorry...

Lionsgate in the sky? Stargate?

Summit ? Mt. Hermon?
>>
>>17056858
How do you know they're roleplaying?
>>
>>17056873
Summit = hermon yes.
Lionsgate, not sure.
Jesus is called the Lion of Judah. And the logo is between clouds (in heaven) so it could be a type of blasphemy because they bring out a lot of movies where people die etc.
>>
>>17056858
And if you haven't caught on, the "Prince" is the roleplayer here.
>>
>>17056822
james 2:24 states that man must be justified by works and not faith only BUT...
romans 4:1-2 says that abraham is justified by works to glory, but not to god??
so which is it
also in genesis, is it 2 of each kind or 7of each "clean" kind?
and for people justifying by claiming "metaphor", how do you know god wants it to be through metaphor or literally? the fact that its not clear and YOU have to decide this shows that ir probably wasnt written by god (the bible even says men wrote "with the power of god", but if someone told you they wrote a book saying believe in unicorns or go to hell, and you asked where they got that info and they said "unicorn god" would u believe them? probably not...
>>
>>17056890
The old testament is mainly a story of the Israelis failures to live up to God's expectations. Jesus opened the "test" to everyone.
>>
>>17056887
I simply reveal the Biblical truth in the everyday world. Your eyes are useless if your mind is blind.

>>17056890
1. James 2 is speaking about being justified before mankind not before God. Again, works do not justify you before God. Only faith. You are justified before man with works because mankind cannot see your works.

2. unicorn = rhino in the Bible. Just the same as dragon = dinosaur in the Bible. Before the 1851 the word for dinosaur was dragon in the english language. Same story for unicorn.

3. Sigh, just google it man. I'm not your google search engine. These answers are all over the net.
>>
>>17056911
>because mankind cannot see your FAITH. typo.
>>
>>17056847
LMAO the darwin symbol flipped upisde down STILL HAS AN UPSIDE DOWN A AND R. and when you spell it backwards IT STILL DOESNT SAY NIMROD. THATS NOT EVIDENCE AT ALL. and thats not even evidence for your god or the bible. its just EXTREMELY WEAK AND RIDICULOUS evidence against my belief there is no god.

this entire thread provided no evidence but circle jerking and trying to vaguely interpret scriptures (with no clear criteria from god himself mind you). and when I asked for evidence and got it for the supposed global flood IT WASNT EVEN GOOD EVIDENCE. all of that has been successfully explained without invoking the flood and theres still A LACK OF EVIDENCE IN THE FOSSIL RECORD.

and threatening me with hell sure is all loving isnt it? ;)
>>
>>17056917
Dude... nobody is going to 100% flip something upside down and there the secret is. You need eyes to see. You look at all these posts and you pick that one. So be it, burn in hell then.
>>
>>17056854
so I still go to heaven for doing good deeds? because some people on this thread and some christian denominations dont agree...
>>
>>17056917
Start with Matthew and after Revelation read Psalms then start with Genesis.

Ignore the "Prince" and read.
>>
File: psalm23.jpg (220 KB, 800x614) Image search: [Google]
psalm23.jpg
220 KB, 800x614
>>17056923
>No. You need to be PERFECT to go to heaven. Only one was perfect. Only one took all the sins of the world. And if you have faith in him. (trust) that He died for all your sins, was buried and resurrected 3 days later, you will be perfect too. (in spirit, your body will still sin.)

>But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

NOT OF WORKS. Pretty obvious. It doesn't matter how many good deeds you have. You need to be PERFECT.

Here is the gospel: http://www.cleargospel.org/the-gospel-english-cover/
>>
>>17056901
but james and romans are both new testament. also the verse from james is answering a question asked earlier in the chapter (james 2:20-21). both these versus seem to have different opinions on whether abraham was justified
>>
>>17056923
It's not about deeds, it's about who you are in your heart. You've heard of Jesus, so the onus is on you in that respect.

Would you give up everything, including your family, your possessions, your comfort, and your life, to do the right thing? The way to hell is broad and easy but the way to heaven is strict and narrow.
>>
>>17056945
read
>>17056911
>>
>>17056948
You're a false teacher.
To be a disciple you need to do all those things.
You do NOT need to do them to get saved.

>HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE.

it is that simple. BELIEVE, TRUST JESUS.
>>
>>17056945
Belief is not enough. Even Satan believes. If you don't act, then you don't really believe. A righteous person is congruent in actions.
>>
>>17056923
Whoever you are, listen to me my friend, anyone who tells you that you need to do ANYTHING to get saved (works) are lying to you.

If they tell you that you must follow Jesus to get saved. They are lying to you.

>>17056961
Heresy. You're on your way to hell, lmao.
FAITH is the only thing that is required. Not deeds, that is lordship / works salvation. You liar.
>>
>WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgjcleM-i_k
>THE REAL GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST

30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

>BELIEVE
>BELIEVE ONLY!
>NOTHING ELSE
>>
>>17056964
Explain the parable of talents. I know you're wrong but I want to see how far your trolling goes.
>>
>>17056981
That is for rewards in heaven, not salvation.
You're doomed to hell if you believe you must have works to follow your faith.

Works come if you want rewards.
>>
>>17056981
I expose filth like you on my youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpchhSj5W-8
>>
>>17056911
1. James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
obviously its talking about acceptance by god

2. then why did god allow the NIV to be translated into something with a different meaning? and what if people live in an area where they cant just look up on the internet what english words meant before 1851? and all of this is made obsolete since theres no evidence of dinosaurs existing less than 6000 years ago. I could write a book that says dinosaurs ezist in 2015 but that doesnt make it true

3. trust me im looking up everything youre saying
>>
>>17056998
So a troll.
>>
>>17057012
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- Matthew 7:21-23

What is the will of the Father?

>And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

If you preach another gospel MAY YOU BE ACCURSED.
>>
>>17057020
The another gospel was a prophecy about Mohammed and Joseph Smith.
>>
>>17056921
first off, wheres the criteria from god himself that says how to interpret a word turned upside down? this is an example of the texas sharpshooter fallacy (look it up). it seems like youre pulling that one straight out of your ass. this is again an example of not enough accurate information and you therefore cant judge the fate of someone for eternity if youre supposedly all loving.

I can sure turn poop upside down but it does that mean it spells boob? no unless. theres predetermined criteria that says thats how youre supposed to read it.

also punctuating your comments with "your gonna burn in hell" isnt making the case for christians being loving people any better.
>>
>>17057027
You need to look at all I posted in context or don't comment. Ok? Context. Google what it means.
>>
>>17057027
He's a troll, bro.
>>
>>17056933
curious, any reason for that particular order?
>>
>>17057036
Yes. It will give you a different lens to view the entirety of the bible.
>>
File: wggtkeha.jpg (14 KB, 734x734) Image search: [Google]
wggtkeha.jpg
14 KB, 734x734
All of you who preach you need to stop sinning.
Or you need to follow Jesus.
Or you need to go to church.
Or you need to read the Bible.
Or you need to do this or that to be saved.
All of you, may God curse you.

Salvation is putting all your faith (trust) in Jesus and what He did. His Works. His deeds. His righteousness. His perfection.

Maranatha.
>>
>>17056943
so god doesnt care if you murdered someone, as long as you begged "pretty please" for forgiveness?

also im not advocating that people burn in hell for eternity, but they should sure experience the same agony they caused that person before theyre allowed into heaven. thats how our justice system works. the punishment MUST FIT THE CRIME. the practice of sending people to hell for all eternity is simply not benevolent AT ALL and in fact barbaric, showing that gods reasoning is no better than that of pre civilization humans. maybe those parallels shows that the bible WAS WRITTEN by uncivilized, irrational humans...
>>
>>17057057
Of course God cares.
But Jesus paid for ALL sins.
If you say you can lose your salvation, you are saying Jesus didn't pay for the sin commited. Which means you spit in God's face.
Which means you will be accursed for eternity.

Either you TRUST Jesus paid for ALL SINS, murder, incest, rape, gluttony, porn, ALL MEANS ALL. Or you deny the power of God and you will burn in hell.
>>
This dirty weaboo website being deleted.
>>
>>17056070
I tend to imagine some absolute angry fuckhead coming down from the sky on another moral crusade, and I have to punch hit shit into oblivion.
>>
>>17056948
but james and romans contradict eachother.

also this is a great time to mention thag the only reason so many goddamn denominations of christianity exist is necause people couldnt agree on what ad hocs to use to give excuses for biblical contradictions, personal needs, and moral short comings (or just gullibility like the mormons and 7th Day Adventists, but at least the Adventists promote good deeds and personal health, but you can have those things without christianity.)
>>
File: 1449460267426.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449460267426.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>17056070
>>
>>17057077
James 2 is talking about justification before other human beings.

Romans is talking about being justified before God. None of your works are good enough, only faith makes you justified.

End of story, there is no contradiction. There are only people who have the holy spirit and understand the Bible and there are those who don't.
>>
>>17056961
true shit. however theres still the problem that no thing commited in a finite existence should result in eternal punishment, even murder when considering that the person you killed will live on forever too. however that doesnt mean the murderer wont pay ALOT.

but once again theres no evidence for any of this met>>17056961
aphysical speculation
>>
>>17056964

>>17057057
read this
>>
>>17056070
lol it looks like it'll be a busy day for me
>>
>>17057085
Belief is enough.
That is the only thing that can save you.
works is a lie.
Devils believe in a God.
So do the muslims.
That does not save them.
Read the Bible.

>>17057096
I already answered.
>>17057066
>>
>>17057077
Read the works of Menno Simons.
>>
>>17057032
what context? please point to a piece of information supposedly given to you by god that tells me how to take the darwin symbol upside down into context?

again, TEXAS SHARPSHOOTER FALLACY. AS OF NOW YOU ARE COMMITING IT. please look it up
>>
>>17057035
probably.
>>
>>17057106
For true evangelical faith is of such a nature that it cannot lie dormant; but manifests itself in all righteousness and works of love; it dies unto flesh and blood; destroys all forbidden lusts and desires; cordially seeks, serves and fears God; clothes the naked; feeds the hungry; consoles the afflicted; shelters the miserable; aids and consoles all the oppressed; returns good for evil; serves those that injure it; prays for those that persecute it; teaches, admonishes and reproves with the Word of the Lord; seeks that which is lost; binds up that which is wounded; heals that which is diseased and saves that which is sound. The persecution, suffering and anxiety which befalls it for the sake of the truth of the Lord, is to it a glorious joy and consolation. - Menno Simons
>>
>>17057111
I gave scripture to all I said.
Your fate is in your own hands.
May you and him and all who preach another gospel be accursed for eternity.
>>
>>17057044
is there any predetermined criteria given to you by god on why I should read it in that order, because then youd be committing the texas sharpshooter fallacy, and reading it like that would be meaningless...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Texas_sharpshooter_fallacy
>>
>>17057122
I'm saying read the entire thing, not a small subset. The specific order is just helpful and brings more clarity. And I do recommend the King James version.
>>
>>17057066
if you saw a girl outside getting raped and killed, and you did indeed feel awful after witnessing it, and the man came up to and asked you to not tell, would you follow his wishes

if you answered no then you are certainly not loving. HOW WILL THAT PERSON LEARN. our justice system is based on these things, so why cant you apply it to god. if you cant give me a valid reason you are SPECIAL PLEADING.

and if everyone just goes to heaven and lives happy anyway, then whats the point of living in a dark cruel world? cant you just down pills for a peaceful death so you can go to heaven and do whatever you want?
>>
>>17057083
james 1:27 READ IT
I already posted the verse IN FULL on this thread with reasoning
>>
>>17057103
the bible contradicts itself on thatm and again its ridiculois that a murderer wont have to pay SOMETHING in the afterlife
>>
>>17057130
my respomse to this is the same as the last
>>
>>17056921
>thinking you can tell who's going to hell.
Burn in hell
>>
>>17057136
I will just answer the only question I think is least retarded.

>Because in a cruel and dark world, a light is needed. We are not meant to hide our lights, the darker it becomes, the brighter we shine. We are the sons of God, I am a prince of The Most High God and I will fight for the truth, I love the human family a bit too much to let it waste away. I expose false liars that say salvation is by works or their own righteousness or any other filthy doctrine that will lead people to hell.

As much as people hate it, they need Christians in this world and they will find out, when every single Christian is taken from this world, 30 minutes will pass and then God's Wrath will come upon this earth. Woe unto all of you then.
>>
>>17057152
Simply my judgement. Take or leave it as you will.
>>
>>17056420
This.

OP, you are a fundamentalist. Why has no-one said this yet? You are lost to the lies of something written thousands of years ago by men. Not god. There is no point trying to have a conversation with you because you have stopped. You started dying the moment you picked up the bible. You've stopped learning, and stopped living. What is left of you? You've become a mouthpiece for a dead text. And not a very good one with all your casual insults. You know nothing. You are nothing but a message of hate and death. In your fundamentalism you are no better than isis or the taliban. You are truly lost.
>>
>>17057154
you have no proof that a rapture will come. the rapture is just a method of fear mongering. if I told you the sky fairy was going to turn the world to tust and only spare its believers would you believe me? no youd need evidence.

this commenr actually DID explain why christians wouldnt end their lives, but thats made obsilete from the fact that theres NO EVIDENCE FOR THE AFTERLIFE. theres no proof of the thing your warning other people of. just like the fairy prophecy I made above.

and cant god just come out and say HEY I EXIST. why does he need humans to communicate that a being with no evidence existsm its almost as if it IS man made
>>
>>17057175
thanks but no thanks anon
>>
>>17056743

I wrote >>17057152

If that resonates in any way, then take it as you will.
>>
File: squaringthecircle.jpg (653 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
squaringthecircle.jpg
653 KB, 1920x1080
>>17057185
You were warned.
You were shown pictures people would kill for.
You were given immense amount of information.
I spent 3.5 years of my life researching all of this.
Then I became a Christian.
Now it's been another year.
4.5 years of research, constantly.
You had all of my mind at your disposal and you fucking spat on it with your bullshit.
Now I am leaving and you will be believe what you will, but in the end when you die and find yourself burning, do not complain. Sit there, and enjoy it.
>>
>>17057190
Other way around.
>>
>>17057154
30 minutes. Not 25, or 40? What if gods on the shitter or just can't be arsed? This is fucking retarded.
>>
>>17057194
You need to read Galatians 100 times before posting again.
>>
>>17057198
>And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. - Rev 8:1
Goodbye, all.
>>
>>17057182
Hey you cunt.
>>
>>17057194
that picture also explains nothing. so what if the masons accomplished their goal? does this connect back to christianity in anyway? this isnt even texas sharp shooter, its just straight up irrelevant.

and youre fear mongering is worth being spat on desu, because id literally be spitting on nothing

thanks for the last friendly gesture
>>
Im OP i havent argued with anyone?
>>
>>17057234
Are you a multiple personality, did you start this thread to let Prince of the Most Retard out?
>>
I just wanted thoughts on judgement day
>>
>>17057194
Kabalah/Qabalah is a pure science that has no bias in it towards any dogma. That is why I think all fundamentalists of every faith hate it, because it has no assertions. It only shows that some things can be known by analyzing numbers and words in relation to other words, the Tanakh, and notions of divinity. The Kabalah is too big to be put in a box. It asserts even the claims of Christianity, from the triune nature of God, the divinity of Jesus Christ, as well as the divinity of Man. It is a very good thing. Ignorant folk put it aside or hate it.

The Kaaba is a shrine in Mekkah that has stood for a long time before Islam. It has nothing to do with the Kabalah, other than a similar sounding bunch of consonants and vowels. Origin of both is in the Semetic languages of Hebrew and Arabic. They have no similarity other than the one noticed by the ignorant. You're fooling no one other than those who are just as stupid as you are.

If you were saved, as you claim, you would have no need to lie. Lying is a sin. All you do is lie about people who are different from you, to mostly make them look bad. I can't agree with anything you say because I deal in facts and reject falsehood. Sometimes I have to deal with people like you, just because someone might be reachable. I hope for that with all my heart.
>>
>>17056110
>>17056099
ITT edge

or just rebelling against mommy and daddy for making them go to church every sunday
>>
File: 1448435759843.png (656 KB, 1134x800) Image search: [Google]
1448435759843.png
656 KB, 1134x800
>>17056099
>Calling someone faggot because you never studied or understood their spiritual belief, ayy lmao.
Lowest IQ board, never forget.

It's really no one fault guys you've been traumatized your whole childhoods by sects, Catholicism, Protestantism, Pentecostals cannot call themselves Christians as they are anathematized and the Apostolic church of Christ cannot guarantee their salvation... considering that they know of existence of the true and Apostolic church and they refuse to convert.
>>
>>17057267
>prince of the most retard.
Heh.
>>
File: pi11.jpg (3 MB, 2000x3076) Image search: [Google]
pi11.jpg
3 MB, 2000x3076
Worried.

I am not worthy of heaven, humanity has ruined me.
>>
>>17057648
No one enters in heaven because of his worth, heaven is a gift. You could've been the shittiest person in the universe, it's all getting deleted from eternity and you can live without shame in eternity.
You need to go trough the communion and other apostolic teachings tho.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+4:1
http://biblehub.com/matthew/18-18.htm
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2020:21-23
>>
>>17057194
lol "squaring the circle", kabbalah tree of life and mecca? i've seen a lot of your shitty pictures but this is the one that finally convinces me that you're either a brilliant troll or an actual retarded person.
>>
>>17056111
Does someone pay you for your constant shilling?
>>
File: Baphomet.png (45 KB, 299x439) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
45 KB, 299x439
>>17056070
You don't need god.
I'll always be there for you.
>>
>>17056278
Who do you pray to?
>>
File: JesusOnCross.jpg (8 KB, 423x279) Image search: [Google]
JesusOnCross.jpg
8 KB, 423x279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghJYCdhVix0
>>
>>17057648
Self worth dictates whether you get into heaven, instead of saying your unworthy, try evaluating what choices you made and see if somewhere you don't actually think that they were correct at the time. If you can create a reason for your self then you are an individual whose more worthy than all others to enter heaven.
>>
pro-tip: the Abrahamic god is an evil monster undeserving of worship who has tricked people into thinking that he is the one and only who holds the final say.

There are many gods and goddesses. Each person should examine themselves and identify what values and ideals are most important to them, and find the deity that aligns with that the most.

It doesn't make sense for people who claim to value the ideals of love, peace, and treating each other with kindness, to worship a bloodthirsty, egotistical, hypocritical deity who demands animal and human sacrifice, tortures his followers, and kills innocent children (10th plague of Egypt, anyone?). And then while claiming to be non-judgmental, go on to judge people because they don't like what they do with their genitals, and threaten people with torture if they don't believe what they do and worship their Lovecraftian abomination like they say.

also, judgement day isn't going to happen. people have been expecting it to happen in their lifetimes for thousands of years now, and they have all been wrong.
>>
File: 1432071741909.png (189 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1432071741909.png
189 KB, 563x542
>>17057733
HAIL SATAN!
>>
>>17057917
Edgy
>>
>>17056407
Yer continued offense to the name of our Creator has compelled me to come forward.

God, is a Sentient energy field, the size of well....everything. We cannot percieve his image consciously, but we can imagine it, like the plasma tubes in our atmosphere. Most non-corporeal entities can be described as such, with few deviations.

Scientific evidence is what I am currently working towards. I know that it exists, and have even had meaningful communication with it. It communicates via synchronicity. I have read the bible at ITS behest and consistently wrote down information gained from it, BEFORE ever confirming the information within the bible.

It DOES care, in the same sense that we care for our npc party members in a videogame. There for a specific purpose. Like all life forms, we have multiple purposes, some physical and easily observable, some metaphysical and not so easily observable. The primary metaphysical purpose for all life is the collection and accruement of godsfire. Congratulations, the matrix was correct.

>You are all AA's

This creator is NOT to be confused with physical entities playing it at being 'gods', but never forget that, as an energy being, you never know when your actions are your own, or if the creator is messing with things.

Credentials? None...asides from my word and promise that SOMEONE is working on this in earnest...oh and for the salvation thing, don't worry, it knows, there's no need to worry about explaining yourself unless you have something to worry about!
>>
>>17058128
>I know that it exists, and have even had meaningful communication with it.
How do you know that what you communicated with wasn't a nefarious entity *claiming* to be the creator?
>I have read the bible at ITS behest
This makes me think the above is the case here, seeing as how the bible tells of a god who does horrible, cruel, and monstrous things motivated by jealously, anger, ego-centrism, and blood lust.
>consistently wrote down information gained from it, BEFORE ever confirming the information within the bible.
I'm inclined to ask exactly what information you are referring to, as well as how the bible is credible enough to confirm anything in the first place. If you've read enough of the bible, you should be aware of how much the bible claims that has been discredited by observable evidence. Also, if you've ever read a little bit of history, you should be aware of the bible's blatant plagiarism of the stories of other cultures.

Your description of god is something I can agree with, but find it more likely that a god of this nature wouldn't need a flawed, self contradicting book to tell us how to live. A thing we humans have called a conscience would be all we need. The bible though, sounds like the creation of an evil 'god' trying to take credit for another's work.

btw, i'm not the anon you responded to, just to be clear
>>
File: pepe fedora.jpg (14 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
pepe fedora.jpg
14 KB, 228x243
>>17057996
>>
>>17058348

Forgive my lousy editing, I'm on a shitty phone.

I should restate what I said earlier, I feel compelled to PREMATURELY step forward.

I do not know if it IS him or another more nefarious entity. At this point I would say I'm 80/20 in its favor of being the one. The journey itself is still long from over. My own personal experiences are exactly that....personal. There ain't much I can give you...my documents are as vague as the connections made, but they are only vague when taken outside mind. The whole synchronicity thing depends on the individual. The whole 'system' is so ingeniously designed and so intricately interwoven that it's damn near impossible to make any sort of head way on these things...its designed and intended to work in such a way that most organisms never realize how much their actions are manipulated. It's very odd how it works too. There is both free will and pre destination simultaneously. Pre destination is not a complete life plan, but merely tweakings to local reality. I had been taking a long break from all of this stuff, but recent events which pushed me here tonight help prove to myself im on the path I want to take. For all intents and purposes though I could still be a flaming idiotic disinformational narcissistic faggot.

As for my next step however I'm going to go out and get some more writing supplies and I'm going to start writing down these conversations in more detail. Because I'm still learning what to look for in synchronicity though, also my already loaded down brain, I would ask...what sort of details should I write down? I know dates, times, thoughts in my head, stuff like that. But is there anything else.

Also side note, anything that YOU yourself cannot manipulate directly has the chance to be manipulated by an outside source. Sometimes random chance isn't random.

So yeah...I stood up but maybe I should sit back down...>.<
>>
>>17058348
HUZZAH an example(s) came to mind of the interactions. Ok so the whole ordeal has actually been quite traumatizing, I've had ups and downs. I've been shown a lot of cool shit and a lot of not so cool shit. Actually very very BAD shit. Oooh another one, I love these braingasms. Ok, the biblical earthquake. Learned that it was the first event to happen. I was told it, and then researched for it in the bible, just Google earthquakes and bibles you'll find it. That's one but a bad one. Now for interactions! Going through a bad time, feeling like shit, feeling as though I havnt done enough in its name, feeling like I'm losses, song plays over radio, mostly ignoring it, feeling sorry for myself. Suddenly focus on the words ' do not worry, you are not lost' to any other person, would mean nothing, to me it was a rallying cry! Second example of interaction, dealing with this has put a strain on my marriage, things were rocky. I was trying ti get my wife to see my point of view on an arguement. One night I got so fed up with it all, as I was driving I looked up (to it I guess) and screamed at the top of lungs!

>YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS FOR YOU, THEN FUCKING GO TO ANON AMD GET HER TO SEE MY POINT!

15 minutes later my wife sends me a text saying that she was wrong and that she would try to see things more from my perspective.

None of these examples, obviously, are solid evidence. I'm still working on that, it doesn't help I have no attention span!
>>
>>17058348
Thinking about it as well now...I guess I just trust that it is who it claims to be. Whenever I'm interacting with if though, I get a warm fuzzy feeling all over, and when I'm on the "right path" or resonating with it, I feel a tremendous flutter of excitement in my heart and my body begins to quiver with anticipation of its next move or message. I mean, part of me hates this. The responsability of it all, the lack of sleep, the nightly suicidal depression (which it itself and agents of it have all stopped me from committing), the fear of well...all the shit about to happen, but it also told me what the afterlife was like.I don't fear death anymore, just the painful transition in-between. As a matter of fact, I can't wait to die now, I mean I'm not gonna rush it anymore, but I won't shy away from it either. When my time comes it will come and it has been stated to me that I get to be involved with some pretty cosmic stuff! Also dead people get to hit up any Disneyland for free! Fun fact!
>>
>>17056378
You should consider spending more time with him. Get to know him better
>>
>>17058496
I like this response. I will disagree with one thing, at least
>I could still be a flaming idiotic disinformational narcissistic faggot.
Admitting ignorance is wise, disinformational usually implies purposeful deception, a narcissist wouldn't be so humble as to say
>I do not know if it IS him or another more nefarious entity.
or, as stated, admit ignorance, and if you're a faggot, who cares.
Though I was half criticizing with my questions, I was also legitimately asking, and respect that you are trying to approach it logically in your own way rather than following someone/something blindly.

>>17058591
no, not solid, but I can see how it can be compelling as a personal experience.
>>17058625
be careful and stay critical. a true omniscient, omnipotent, and benevolent god will have no problem standing up against logical deduction, questioning, or critical thinking. If what you describe is helping you in the way you say it is, then I don't see any harm in it. All I can think to say is good luck in your search for knowledge.

>Also dead people get to hit up any Disneyland for free! Fun fact!
That gave me a chuckle. Thanks friend.
>>
>>17056378
>I truly believe Jesus is God's son and he died on the cross for mine and all sins.
Why would a good and just god require human sacrifice in the first place? How is that not evil? Any other religion, culture, and/or deity that requires animal or human sacrifice would be labeled "evil" and "demonic" right away. Why is your god the exception?
>I believe he rose from the dead after three days.
Then how is it a sacrifice?
>I believe every word in the Bible is true.
Oh? are you aware that according to the bible, and the line of descendants from Adam to Jesus, the earth would only be between 6,000-10,000 years old now? There are structures built by ancient civilizations that are older than that. Also, that means you believe your god killed a bunch of innocent children in response to something they had absolutely no say in or control over, does it not? How is that justified?

What about the story of the flood? Are you aware that the oldest version of that story is actually from the Epic of Gilgamesh, and predates the bible by 600-900 years? The bible plagiarized the story and changed details to fit it's narrative. It kept the flood, the dimensions of the boat, etc., but changed names, the main character's traits and origins, and oh yeah, changed any reference to multiple gods to only a single god.

>I just become scared because no matter how hard I try to stay close to the Father I quickly turn into a sinful jerk time and time again and I worries me
Doesn't sound like a very loving god when you are this afraid of him. Not to mention that he deems sex a sin, despite it being an inherent and necessary biological function. Why would a god, who supposedly made us, specifically design us to *sin* in order to survive as a species, and then insist that we have to be sorry for it?
>>
>>17058820
I thought I would chime in an answer your last question. It's not that sex is bad....its that TOO MUCH sex is bad. It's a waste of the seed and godsfire. It's ok to have it, enjoy it, and even have the occasional extra romantic romp with your loved one, just....don't become obsessed with it. It's just not healthy! This can be said of all partnerships, hetero, homo, everything and anything in-between and sideways. It's OK to love anyone you want, even another member of your gender, just stop fucking so much!
>>
>>17057648
Forgiveness and repentance leave the door open.
>>
i dont believe in god, i just try not to be a shitty person. but if judgement day comes and im like, standing in front of the dude I'd just be like "yeah, sorry i didn't worship you, I just didnt think you were real" and if he wants to send me to hell that's shitty but whatever
>>
>>17059225
So you only act not bad instead of good?
>>
>>17056070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwTzUOiFeyA
>>
>>17056070
The only way not to get into heaven is to reject Jesus
>>
>>17056070
>Judgement Day

As a headcanon of some religious people.

Real "judgement day" will be either the extinction of mankind or the final moments of our universe.
>>
I'm an atheistfag, but I have more respect for Jesus and his teachings than any other historical or contemporary figure. His ethics were ahead of their time and have had immeasurable positive influence on our species, in my opinion.

So I try to live by his example. From what I know of the dude, I hope he won't find me wanting.
>>
File: 1449127536651.jpg (967 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1449127536651.jpg
967 KB, 800x534
>>17056070

Like this, being I have smoked DMT, enjoyed it a lot may I add.
>>
>>17059513

A very rare situation: you are a faggot, not OP.
Congratulation!
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.