[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck it all /x/ i come back to 4chan after 6 and a half GOD DAMN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 20070917_212709_Lightning.jpg (36 KB, 308x400) Image search: [Google]
20070917_212709_Lightning.jpg
36 KB, 308x400
fuck it all /x/
i come back to 4chan after 6 and a half GOD DAMN YEARS! i come to /b/ and its all traps and shit, i go to /mu/ and its a hipster contest of who listens to the most undergound music. I COME TO GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING /x/ EXPECTING SOME DAMN CREEPYPASTAS AND DISAPEARANCES AND LEGIT MAKES YOU THINK CONSPIRACY AND WHAT DO I FUCKING GET? i get god DAMN "who /hypnotized by government/ here guys?" "TAROT READING! THREAD GET IN HERE!"
"IM AN ALIEN AMA!!!"
"what happened to elisa lam? i know its been a long fucking time but still its pretty important to know what happened to a damn schizo gook"
but the worst part of all are the fucking idiots posting "im a demigod tarot reader, post ITT to get your future read to you!" and if you fucking DARE to imply someone is roleplaying EVERYONE gets pissed at you for crumbling their little game and not playing along. FUCK /x/ FUCK ALL OF YOU. where the FUCK do i get spooky shit now? oh ill just go to the damn creepypasta wiki site which is shit but 10 times better than what /x/ has become.
>inb4 OP i put a curse on you xD
>inb4 OP your fate is sealed lololol xDDDD!!!11!
>inb4 OP im an alien and i will rectal probe you
>>
>>17055898
He mad. He got dem tremblin' willies.
>>
File: IMG_1633.png (800 KB, 900x1177) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1633.png
800 KB, 900x1177
>>17055898
I love you.
Here's an image to post in all those shit tier succubus and tulpa threads.
>>
>>17055898
you are far worse than anyone on this board. just go away. high school tier.
>>
>>17055929
>i dislike what this board has become
is worse than emo highschool kids and scene kids thinking theyre "hardcore" for coming onto TEH FORBIDDEN 4CHANZ! and starting literal goth, alien-half skinwalker kin RP? kek
>>
>>17055898
>DISAPEARANCES
>>17027646
I'm pretty proud of the disappearances thread
>>
>>17055940
you didn't just say you dislike the board. you spazzed out like a child and vomited up some CAPSLOCKED whining.

you and people like you are the problem with this board.
>>
I feel like this board could be way better.

Even if people just ignored the gay obviously fake roleplay threads so I didn't have to see them, it'd be better
>>
>>17055941
from that thread
>This thread probably won't take off because the Pagan tulpa summoning faggots have fully taken over, but I'll include a few.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams (continued with small description of gareth.)
even the serious posters know whats wrong with the board
>>
File: tumblr_static_archer-628.jpg (204 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_archer-628.jpg
204 KB, 628x434
>>17055898
-
/x/ is like digging in a gold or diamond mine brah: 99% of it is shit/dirt/rubbish, but 1% of it, 1% of it is Off the Goddamn Fucking Scale.

Dig deeper brother (or sister).
>>
How about instead of adding to the shit threads that /x/ has become, contribute and make a worthwhile thread?
>>
>>17055964
maybe because when someone makes a legit thread, it gets buried in the catalog in between the tulpa fags and pagan ritual fags and rp fags
>>
>>17055964
Then he doesn't get to make people wrong to fluff up his own ego, he'd have to do something creative instead.
>>
>>17055965
and adding this thread to whine about it doesn't also bury the good content?
>>
>>17055898
There's been a series being posted here lately that has a lot of creepypasta potential, but I think it's over since OP apparently ripped his eyes out of his skull.

>>17055965
When someone posts good shit you get 100 replies going "FAAAAAAAAAAAAKE" so obviously the good shit migrates to other places.
>>
>>17055972
Or allegations of roleplaying. But I think that might only be one person. I've come to think of him as 'the guy who says roleplayer.' I think it might be OP.
>>
>>17055972
>When someone posts good shit you get 100 replies going "FAAAAAAAAAAAAKE" so obviously the good shit migrates to other places.

Roleplaying and schizophrenia accusations, the absolute scourge of /x/.
>>
Fuck you whinny oldfag
>>
>>17056184
Little turd got no respect.
>>
>>17056019
>'the guy who says roleplayer.

The label 'roleplayer' is sometimes rightfully deserved, though.
>>
>>17055898
Come here >>17043500, some pics are from less than 4 years.
And welcome again. I'm sure the fags like me who never left will contribute to good threads if you ask.
>>
>>17055898
0/bait
>>
>>17055898
What was it like when you went back to /lgbt/?
>>
>>17055898

/b/ is the normal fag and gay board now. They have like 3 threads about "rate my dick" all the time. There are less girls showing her tits and some people even get surprised by gore threads.

/mu/ is not about obscure music, all their music is mainstream and is in every music site review. They don't have a very varied taste; rap, avant-garde rap, low quality production depressive rock, gay rock, noise and more noise, and indie boring pop.

/x/ were fucked after every end of the world prediction resulted in nothing and more nothing. But is a good funposting board and the themes are varied
>Thanks for read my review, please subscribe and comment
>>
I take shits!
>>
>>17055959
This guy knows what's up.
>>
"Dear diary" -OP

Cry harder princess
>>
I do miss having an active NOPE thread all the time. I could usually find some really good stuff through the meh spooks. I wish I knew a place where I could get new fucking content.
>>
>>17055898
>6 years
>implying /x/ was ever not this shitty
>>
>>17055951
>you and people like you are the problem with this board.
yes, the tulpa, suckabus, tarot, and rp fags are perfectly fine. the people who complain about them are the real problem
>sarcasm alert

sounds like you must be one of those that were mentioned.
>>
>>17055898
What was /mu/ and /b/ like 6.5 years ago?
>>
OP, you forgot to mention the annoying christfags that pop into every thread with "y'all need Jesus" and "you're going to burn in hell for not worshipping my god". Can't even have a decent discussion about polytheism or anything, really, without some bible thumper showing up and spewing their bullshit.
>>
What pisses me off is the fact that you can't disagree with 99% of people on here without being labelled a government shill.

What is it about these people that makes them incapable of believing that it's possible for someone to have a differing opinion on their bullshit, on the fucking internet of all places?
>>
>>17056078
reported for announcing a report.
>>
OP is 100% correct. The RP fags are the most most ridiculous thing I've seen since MySpace chat rooms. We come here out of a curiosity of the unknown, an interest in the what could be. Not some teeny bopper fuck who knows he's bullshitting, but can't even do it with a good creepypasta. If fhe janitors and mods deleted all the RP tulpa and all the other faggot shit, /x/ would easily be the best board on 4chan
>>
Seems like every day its the same question...how do i lucid dream or how do I summon Demons
>>
OP is mad but he's right, now I've only been here since 2009 so I'm not an oldfag by any means, but in the 3 years /x/ is just the same threads every day

i wouldn't be suprised if its just kids from other sides coming here to harvest "creepypasta " (remember when that wasn't a thing on every other website ? )
and they come here and make shitty threads while they're at it

i do like that schizo board but its really slow
>>
File: Shill.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Shill.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
>>17059089
Shill detected
>>
File: 1444197696785.gif (931 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
1444197696785.gif
931 KB, 400x305
>>17055951

Nah man, the sticky is the problem and the recycled content. I know it's 4chan and this is /x/ of all places but can we turn down the autism a little?
>>
>>17055971

Trying to make people more aware of the bullshit is not the same as spamming the page with the same RP crap over and over.
>>
>>17059284
you gods'd me :DD

fug :D

ilumindady will cut my pay for this surely :DDD
>>
>>17059062

Indeed, but even last year and before that, we got some great OC. Even tho the Fave of God thread was bullshit, it was different and exciting. Skinwalker threads are okay but it gets too samey, Im more interest in stories about crazy people and the shit they do, something plausible and genuinely creepy. I just want more of that stuff as opposed to nothing but rpig anf YT linls to the same 5 videos. Having the sticky is also a mistake as it discourages people to research their own material and try to add something new, all the newfags exhaust the sticky and then lurk,
>>
File: 180px-King_Beau.jpg (13 KB, 180x296) Image search: [Google]
180px-King_Beau.jpg
13 KB, 180x296
>>17055959
This is basically the way it's always been. I still remember Beau and Vox. Greatest shit I ever seen.
>>
>>17055922
kek always tought about that

the old ghosts and demons trying to spook the new generation of sick fucks
>>
4+4 chan
>>
>>17055898
I feel ya. I just try to avoid complaining about stuff that I can't control, which is how everyone else posts. Stupid people are going to do stupid shit no matter what "we" do. What we can do is not allow the stupid ones to define who we are, what we do, or how we respond. There hasn't been a single good thing a meta thread has done. Complaining is only going to make the problem worse, with trolls jumping in. Make /x/ good through making good content.
>>
>>17055898
/k/ has skinwalker and goatman threads, get yer spoopy fix there
>>
File: tards.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tards.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>17055898
So you left for six and a half years. TLDR after that because. YOU FUCKING LEFT US FAGGOT. Coming back after six you would think this post would be more quality but nooooo. It appears you have grown backwards in age?
>>
>>17055898
I hate these cynic roleplayers.

It's obvious they believe in the tarot readings and succubus, but they just like to pretend not to in order to rile /x/ up.

Roleplayers are the worst.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.