[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ouija/Spirits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13
File: sacred-geometry-6.jpg (158 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
sacred-geometry-6.jpg
158 KB, 500x328
Is it possible to sell your soul?

>>considering ouija board seance etc
>>contacted one spirit in past using same board
>>board is made drawn on card..

Would any of you be able to shed some light on a few theories behind how it works & how to do it?
>>
File: 1348973081409.png (139 KB, 2142x1367) Image search: [Google]
1348973081409.png
139 KB, 2142x1367
>>17039808
>teach me to sell my soul

You're not so good with long term decision making, huh?
>>
>>17039808
if your soul were worth anything, you'd already know the answer.
>>
>>17039819
At this point in my life suicide is a prominent problem i face day-to-day.
Long term isnt something im looking to achieve...
>>
File: 1350350748849.jpg (262 KB, 825x1275) Image search: [Google]
1350350748849.jpg
262 KB, 825x1275
>>17039831
So you want something to give your life meaning? There are better ways than selling your soul. Ever tried sigil magic?
>>
File: k.jpg (1 MB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
1 MB, 1919x1079
>>17039823
What i mean is, is it possible to use these 'forces' for my own reasons?
example:
Could use spirit to improve how succesful my life is.
>>
>>17039839
Never, can you elaborate for me please? i need rather quick results, getting desperate... I dont just want to give up but the idea is looming closer and closer everyday.
>>
>>17039839
also any pointers on where to look what to watch would be grateful!
>>
File: Daemos and Phaebos.jpg (13 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Daemos and Phaebos.jpg
13 KB, 512x384
>>17039850
Very well, I'll teach you a quick method. State what you want, and write it in all caps.

Example: "I WISH TO BE VERY STRONG"
Next, cross out every duplicate letter.
IWSHTOBEVRYSTNG
Draw a circle. and inside use each letter connected in some way to another. It'll come out looking something like pic related.
You now need to activate it. This can be done in several ways, but the goal is to make your mind enter a non-normal state. Meditation, drugs, or orgasm are the quickest, though I prefer meditation.
If you go that route, you'll want to make a mantra as well using your words in a phonic way, like "Iwa shtob eve reestuh nguh"
Repeat the phrase while meditating before the sigil.
Once finished, destroy the sigil by burning it, and allow yourself to forget what it looked like. The effects may take only a few minutes to a few weeks to kick in, depending on what you asked for.

Also I can't find a pic online of a sigil that's made correctly for this method. Give me a minute to post one of mine from my phone.
>>
>>17039879
and phone's dead. I'll send a pic to this thread once it gets some power.
>>
do you fags really believe in this shit lmao
>>
File: 1319154506164.jpg (45 KB, 433x279) Image search: [Google]
1319154506164.jpg
45 KB, 433x279
>>17039887
Nice addition to the conversation
>>
>>17039808
No, but it's possible to think such stupid thoughts that it very nearly feels as if you have.
>>
File: 20151203_183432.jpg (641 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
20151203_183432.jpg
641 KB, 2560x1600
>>17039886
Sorry for the shit pic, it was taken on my tablet. Still waiting on the phone. Anyhow, as you can see there are no real visible letters or words with a completed sigil, but you could pull out each letter if you knew what this one said.
>>
>>17039940
so why do you remove double letters, i was convinced you were trolling as your chant would sound like "i wish to be rasta nigguh"....
However pic is interesting, whats the use of the sigil?
>>
File: 1342470102107.jpg (122 KB, 431x534) Image search: [Google]
1342470102107.jpg
122 KB, 431x534
>>17039949
I'm a paranormal investigator. That sigil is on a staff I hand carved that I bring when I have found evidence that there are immense negative energies in the home/business I am hired to investigate. It protects me from having that negative force follow me home/grow in my presence. I also use it when the customer wants something purified of evil. This sigil, in short, is one for "divine protection."
>>
>>17039963
Can you share some experiences of your past seances etc?
>>
File: the rat anatomy.png (1 MB, 1571x664) Image search: [Google]
the rat anatomy.png
1 MB, 1571x664
>>17039967
II have a whole ton of stories. I used to post on /x/ a few years back about certain ones before I got too busy with my company. When using a Ouija board, for example, I've had conversations with a customers deceased loved ones. One, in particular, was able to spell out the customers childhood nickname, a name no one but the customer would have known. About an hour or so in, the table we were using made a loud bang noise, like something slammed on it, and the communication ended. I have some old vids from my first investigations/equipment tests, before I started my company, on youtube. I'm currently reviewing them so I can make an collage of all the evp's/figures captured from those events for a new advertisement website I'm launching. I'll eventually add footage of future investigations, if I can get customers to give me the ok.
>>
>>17039984
Do you think spirits contacted through ouija can grant so called 'wishes'?
As you explained the sigil seance, i wonder if this would if the same outcome can come from board communication?
>>
You ARE your soul
your body is a vessel for it
selling your soul means selling yourself
it's possible to sell your energy, but most entities that are interested in it will simply drain it
>>
File: him.jpg (10 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
him.jpg
10 KB, 194x259
>>17039984
Links to vids?
>>
>>17039992
>>been on a downward spiral for 3-4months
>>lost several jobs
>>constant negative energy
>>personal life taking a turn for the worst
>>struggled with what i would class as depression most my life
>>tried doing the 'one big push' before i ended everything...
>>big push fails
>>Considering giving myself away/gaining from paranoral entities
>>want to try this as i will be gone soon anyway

If it works out i win, if it doesnt i still win because i wont be here to suffer consequences.
>>
File: die.png (1 MB, 1509x668) Image search: [Google]
die.png
1 MB, 1509x668
>>17039990
Depends entirely on what you contact, however I've never contacted something that just "gave out wishes."
>>17039992
This guy makes a good point. You can forge a sort of pact with certain spirits for a mutual deal, but it's extremely hard. Most people just get duped into giving out their energy.

I suggest working on bettering yourself/soul. Trying to trade energy/your "soul" usually makes things much worse in the long term. Not always, but usually.

>>17039994
I'm thinking of streaming a few of them in a little while if people are interested. I need to review them again anyhow. I'll start a separate thread in an hour or so for that. They're old, and before I had night vision cameras, but still fun to watch. Pic related and the rat pic are images from those vids.
>>
>>17040006
Or you can meditate to clean yourself of negative energy, get a positive mindset and work torwards your goal, if you are looking for a quick exit that's not how it works and it never will. You WILL suffer the consequences in both this and future lives if you bind yourself to something that only wants to feed off you, IF it lets you reincarnate which it most likely will into sadder and sadder lives while you completely lose control and can never escape the sorrow it will bring you. Don't dabble into things you don't know nothing about.
>>
>>17040008
Look forward to the thread, hope i dont miss-it, its midnight here </3
>>
File: toy boat.png (974 KB, 1535x653) Image search: [Google]
toy boat.png
974 KB, 1535x653
>>17040016
I just have to cook/eat dinner with the wife, then I'll start it. Once I'm done with the final edit of the raw footage, I'll stream that too, but that will be a few days.
>>
>>17040015
I have £4 in my bank account, 2 weeks late on rent, no job, no friends, family far away.
Girlfriend and her family are all i have. Ive been nothing but an emotional fucking vampire recently and being around them means i put them in bad places too.
Im not looking for sympathy and i know you're trying to help by advising me not to do something that i can see is really fucking stupid, but i need something.
I can look on the positive side and meditate and complain theirs not enough love but it wont give me something to eat, or a roof over my head.
I want so much more, i want to cleanse all my chakras, meditate like a fucking monk and eat vegan. but in this moment i need to live.
Improvements will come later.
now i just need the basics.
Please give any info u can.
>>
>>17040030
edit** This is my reason for wanting so called 'wishes' or to sell my soul....
>>
>>17040030
Meditating strenghtens your soul, it's not futile if it empowers you for the future. Let's say you're homeless, life doesn't end, try getting a job. I live in a country where the average monthly wage is 300$ and if i had a bad attitude torwards it i would have killed myself years ago. You NEED to push through it, i've NEVER had any true friends and yet here i am, not caring about the negative and enjoying every little thing i can, it's all about changing your mindset. If you're negative that's what your life will look like.
>>
For those who were interested in the vids, live streaming starting in about 15 mins.

Thread here >>17040119
>>
File: 1448834833294.jpg (459 KB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
1448834833294.jpg
459 KB, 1488x2105
>>17039808
OP, if you need more help, let me know. I'm a phone call or text away. This life is worth living, and there's lots of ways to make it so that the general public ignores.
>>
>>17040030
In response to "selling your soul", no is my answer. What is typically talked as "selling your soul" is really opening up, and maintaining, inner and external gateways within yourself and your surroundings which allow the continuous flow of transmuting energies into the physical plane. Think of it similar to as building a dam in order to channel a river.

When dealing with these arcane energies, you need to take both precaution and dedication. Undergoing rituals designed to maintain gateways and devoting yourself towards a particular energy flow requires time-consuming rituals; think of the ritual, in this aspect, as a sort of continually shifting perception that balances necessary action with realized desire, whereby you attune both your mind and body into carving Will through perpetual devoted practicing. This sort of process is not simply a weekend warrior or one-time deal sort of thing. Although the device you are looking into is often paraded as a commodity, there are many kinds of energy currents which you can grab onto and manifest within your life. To do so without applying a monkish demeanor will be quite the self-deterrent. In short, the "basics" IS the monk persona.

Since you call these energies, "paranormal entities", am I wrong to think of you as almost a newcomer to magickal utility? Take no offense; when dealing with these spiritual energies, you will need to correctly, and efficiently, adjust the gateway. If you do not, it is without a doubt that you can manifest apparitions and situations you had no intention of ever conjuring. This is by far the very popular mantra: "don't mess around with things for which you do not have the proper materials" or "don't fuck with shit you don't understand".
>>
>>17041148
>Tips fedora
>>
So is this the ouija thread?

I want to buy a board and play with it but pretty much everyone I know keeps telling me I'm going to get possessed by demons. So all my friends refuse to play with me and the only person who isn't scared is my kid brother. My only problem with that is he's a little asshole and I know he'll fuck around and spell shit out to try and scare me
>>
>>17041344
My experience is that possession is an extremely high-tier rare condition that more often is coupled with other devotionals, such as invocation, offerings, and enforcing the gateway/thoughtforms presencing through alphabetizing their potential [i.e. sigil working, construction of magickal artifacts, continuous buildup and spreading of the energy currents/ entity's trans-dimensional existence].

Possession is more so a strong and overbearing (sometimes collective) impulse that generates a continuous chain of events which deviates from the original intent, unless possession of some sorts was the plan. Unless you're actively inviting them into yourself to transform and stimulate reconstruction of your life, you have no reason to be worrisome of possession.

Here's a particular ritual I like to engage within before embarking upon a nexion to the dark ones. One of it's benefits is that you do not require any particular "safety zone" or circle of protection. It also requires you to somewhat be devout to a particular energy current or type of flow: we can consider this as varying from "black magick" to "earth magick"- this ritual's foundations can serve almost all forms.
(continued in 2 parts:)
>>
>>17041344
(part 2)
>Generate a hypnotic tune or psychological condition by a specific form of music or an atmosphere wherein focus is heightened upon the conjuration
>It doesn't matter what kind or design, it's up to you. The point of this is to enforce the experience of the gateway within yourself.
>You must breath in slowly and then release it out slowly. Each breath must be methodical and intentional. Each breath must be coupled with both an intense focusing and an oratory expression, whether soft or loud is up to the conjuror.
>While breathing in, visualize the room in whichever aura [color, location (such as "believing" you're in an entirely different area), energy] you desire and pull into yourself with upward clawed hands the strands of perceivable reality which connect you to these spiritual energies.
>When you exhale, visualize the room tearing asunder and blowing apart with your breath. Tearing asunder the strands of perceivable reality, see your aura spread apart the area, reveal itself, break through the existing perceivable realm.
>What helps intensity the experienced gateway is vibrating your jaw, hands and head while doing the breathing, either softly or firmly is up to you.
>After working yourself into an induced zone, then speak these words in a fashion you're more likely to express:
>"X (with "x" being that energy/entity/deity you're aiming at connecting), spread your presence. Fill up this place, come through the gateway. I seek Y (with "y" being whatever you're desiring, such as deity/concept/ realm). Emanate yourself in entirety, let your words, reality, understanding, knowledge, power infuse itself within myself.

From there, commence your ritual/ devotional/ divination. When you are finished, it is up to you whether to close the gateway or not. Such is up to you whether you desire a longer experience or a shorter one.
>>
>>17041344
Lastly, you don't need to buy an ouija board. I fully recommend you create the artifact without spending unnecessary money. Placing sigils, specific markings and specific calling cards upon the board is a far more pleasant experience than using a copy-pasted store board.

By inscribing your specialized alphabet of desire, or at the very least several markings thereof, you will create an artifact much more attuned towards your particular working. You can use anything, from a napkin to a whiteboard with cups that have holes in the top for your divination. The more original it is for you, the far better the attuning.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.