[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /x/, going live in about 15 mins. For those of you t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: medical supplies.jpg (157 KB, 1331x713) Image search: [Google]
medical supplies.jpg
157 KB, 1331x713
Alright /x/, going live in about 15 mins. For those of you that don't know, I'm a paranormal investigator, and I used to post here frequently a few years ago. The videos I'm about to stream are from my very first investigations. I'm going to be reviewing them, editing out the good stuff, and making a video that compiles any and all evidence of the paranormal. Once that video is finished, I'll live stream that as well (a few days from now.)
With the ok from my customers, I'll stream new investigation as they finish. Please note that these videos are fully unedited, and use my older cameras, so no night vision unfortunately.

http://original.livestream.com/warpedmina

So come on in /x/, see some spooky stuff, and maybe even point out evp's/shadow figures me and my wife missed. Please keep this thread bumped if you are interested. Again, starting in roughly 15 mins.
>>
>>17040119
op from last thread reporting in
>>
>>17040139
Good to have you. ETA ~7 mins
>>
In
>>
A few more minutes and we're starting. I suggest headphones if you're trying to find the EVP's. Also, use the livestream chat if you hear/see anything and want me to rewind
>>
Alright, we're starting
>>
>>17040119
>http://original.livestream.com/warpedmina
Is it spoopy stuff?
>>
Testing
>>
Bamping 4 interest
>>
>>17040193
It was a very spooky place. Once we get to the second vid, we actually retreat due to something coming towards us.
>>
Can you upload these somewhere? It's late and I need to sleep, but I want to see this...
>>
>>17040249
All my videos can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Settithesunking

Most of the videos are equipment tests.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.