[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucid Dream / Astral Projection General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: astral.jpg (239 KB, 575x407) Image search: [Google]
astral.jpg
239 KB, 575x407
1. How-to
2. Anecdotal experiences
3. Tips and warnings

My thought before this thread starts, is there really a difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection? Is LD just another name for AP? Or is it some beginning, amatuer stage of AP?
>>
>>16942270
it's actually quite easy
get into a habit of recalling your dreams the INSTANT you wake up, writing them down is good, no matter how silly it seems.
before you sleep, tell yourself "tonight, i will lucid dream". even if you don't, don't get disappointed. just keep doing this- these two steps can help you in the beginning.
>>
>>16942270
>My thought before this thread starts, is there really a difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection? Is LD just another name for AP? Or is it some beginning, amatuer stage of AP?

If AP was real then people could quite easily prove it with the differing object in the adjacent room experiment, which has failed every time. That said lucid dreaming is worth working towards, you can have some great times with it, nothing beats flying.
>>
>>16942270
I had a strange experience this morning, in fact..

I had retained consciousness during a dream where I immediately cleared a room with people.
Suddenly I was alone, thinking that I could do whatever but I couldn't do anything at all. I expected to be able to have some magnificent powers. I then opened a door to the outside world, where it was night despite anticipating day time. I woke up full of bruises.
>>
Learn to be in control of your attention, stop masturbating.
My two main advises.
>>
>>16942518
How does the masturbating thing help?
>>
lucid dream is a normal dream where you are lucid. ap is a more vivid dream that may take some meditation to achieve.
>>
File: Spiritbound Outrage.jpg (292 KB, 864x627) Image search: [Google]
Spiritbound Outrage.jpg
292 KB, 864x627
>>16942518
Masturbation can get old energy out and new energy in. To reduce stagnation. To say blanketly to not masturbate is harmful.
>>
Lucid dream = exploring your inner planes (your own soul and subconscious as a form of astral realm)

Astral projection = exploring the astral realm of the shared Soul/God

Ethereal projection = out of body experience = exploring the physical realm in an intangible mind/soul "body"

I have had experience with all 3 now, sober. For many years I had only seen the true Astral Realms on drugs, which taints the experience.
>>
>>16942270
>>16942270
It's easy, to me it depends on the energy I have. If I'm too tired it won't happen. I just say I want to do it and it usually happens. But if you feel a certain fright during the day or at night when you're about to go to sleep, I do not recommend doing it. Whenever I get the uneasy feeling during the day at night bout an hour before I go to sleep I start hearing this cluster of voices, they are not too loud, it's more like they are very, very distant but when that happens, I usually don't do it on purpose. It's been happening since I was about 4 but back then I didn't do it conscientiously . Actually recently I did it through meditation, which surprised me a lot because it wasn't my intention and for some reason it felt somewhat confusing.
One tip would be, keep on thinking about doing it during the day, every time you can. Don't get tired before going to sleep, for me the more energy I have stored up the easier once you're out really, really focus on your breathing, something that always shortens the experience for me is my breathing, if I get too excited or too scared, it's kind of weird because, these last times I've been doing it, it seems as though I have gained the conscience of my body. I mean, I can feel my body but I know I am not with it. I do not know how to explain it, my body seems like so automatic when I've been going out lately.
>>
>>16943506

DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE/ENERGIES CLAIMING TO BE YOUR GUIDE
That's something very important, at least it was for me. Pretty much I kind of feel like energies you encounter there that get close to you, most of the time just want something from you and it can get pretty bad. I was very naive and just went through all the fluffy stories on the net. But they usually don't warn about the dangers. Just be sure if something is claiming to be your guide, please ask it everything before you decide to follow it or let it stick with you. Usually the ones that are no good will back off or get sort of defensive or feel deceitful. Other energies that do have good intentions won't mind your questioning, usually.
>>
File: derp.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>16942635
it doesn't, stopping to masturbate is a very, very bad idea if you like hot cums as much as I do.

Do what you love, man. Follow your dreams.

You would be in a far worse position if you didn't cum because of the lack of release and sexual tension that you are causing to build up.
>>
File: cryst.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cryst.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
How do precognitive dreams fit into it?
I'm sure i've ad at least a few. Always a tiny snippet though. Some scene in a movie. Someone saying specific sentence. A simple moment of daily life.
I can't be absolutely sure how much of that is my apparently malfunctioning brain's doing, but some experiences i could bet my right arm i've seen before.
>>
File: 1445778411433.png (2 MB, 949x1424) Image search: [Google]
1445778411433.png
2 MB, 949x1424
>>16943135
But it would be better to find other methods to get the old energy out. For me, working out works.I feel less likely to masturbate then.
>>
>>16943560
No. Masturbating is fine. The sin of onan is about treachery, not about not cumming in a woman. He said he would give her a child and then pulled out at the last second.
>>
how can i fuck my favorite anime girls in my dreams?
>>
So I've never tried to actively project in any manner. I let my dreams come as they may. Recently however, I had an experience that could have possibly been Ethereal Projection, but I won't say that it's 100%. It definitely seemed like it though.

A bit of backstory. My favorite animal has always been the Octopus, ever since my childhood. In some ways I associate with them because of similar personality traits. So recently one night I was sleeping as normal, then suddenly I found myself in the body of an Octopus that was eating a Lobster. I was aware of myself and the Octopus, though I was not in control of it. Otherwise I probably would have dropped the Lobster from shock.

My consciousness was merely a passenger in the body of this Octopus. I could vividly see it eating the Lobster, though there was also a black haze around the edges of my vision, kind of like looking through a telescope. After a moment I looked down and saw the remains of the Lobster on the sand below the Octopus, then I woke up back in my body suddenly.

As I became aware I was back, I recalled the sensation of eating a Lobster, and felt disgusted. It's not something I would normally eat. Anyway, that's the extent of my experience. My friend told me I should share it here after I told her. Make of it what you will, and thanks for taking the time to read.
>>
>>16943652
it is your dream, just imagine it. maybe use dream journals or other lucid dreaming technique to help remember dreams more.
alternatively, you can make a tulpa. follow this post: >>16938585
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.