[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 750x550
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17006944
>>
Darn, reposting because of new thread, sorry.

>>17008878
Well I looked them up and they're quite interesting

The Mantis portrays Stillness, awareness, creativity, patience, mindful, calm, balance and intuition.

The sparrow portrays Joy, inclusion, simplicity, protection, community, productivity and friendliness.

the seagull is freedom, adaptation,communication, opportunistic and resourcefulness.

A walrus is physical closeness, protection and paying attention.

a Red panda symbolises being happy when those around you are, being introverted but still being involved with communities, gentleness, wisdom, rejuvenation when alone, and giving wisdom to others without being a part of it.

The scarab beetle symbolizes (well this one has a lot of associations so I'll keep it short) Staying on track, connection to spherical power, moving forward in a straight line and divine wisdom.

I think out of all of them I relate more to the red panda from what I read about it as a spirit animal, it is introverted and only seeks others for mating, but it still likes to be involved with communities and is happiest when those around him are content. also on top of the fact I find red pandas adorable.
>>
Hi all,
I'm going through a difficult time right now in regards to friendship.
I definitely need some guidance, if one of you could help me with a reading I would be very appreciated.
>>
Everyone, I'm terribly sorry. Due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to respond to the rest of the queries. I'll come back tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x294
Holy shit OP! That pic is rad.

>don't let yourself be caught with baits like the fish

Can someone please make a quality meme pic of this?
>>
>>17008988
LOL Hijinks how come you're in a bad mood today?
Oh also I posted that daggum tarot read for you in that other thread.
>>
>>17008988
Every time I make a new div thread I google a new related phrase (today's was "divinatory nature") and scroll through hundreds of pics til one jumps out at me

I picked this one because the quotes felt relevant to my life and the lion etching reminds me of pic related from my childhood

>"I don't care," said Pierre, and then he got eaten by a lion.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 246x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 246x346
>>17008998
Whoops
>>
File: anon.jpg (76 KB, 562x559) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
76 KB, 562x559
If someone can do it, would like to get a general reading.
>>
>>17009009
What does the circle with the x in it stand for?
>>
Fish bait.....
I'm gonna do bible scry with got, grey, and twilight.
>>
>>17009019
Do me
>>
>>17009019
What do you need?
>>
>>17009025
"I told charlie" ~twilight
"Sure ask her" ~ Christian grey
"What did he have to say"~ game of thrones
>>
Trust yourself.

>Use of divination with this amount of excessive behavior will keep you in a loop

>Just as Astrology "defines" one, another may transcend its defintion

Those who are at home reading, on "reader" at a time could stop making /div/ posts, and this will help "querents" no longer be stuck in the asking of these means and learn to think for themself.

This will qualify readers and querents to become spiritual awake and advanced.
>>
>>17009034
"I think its best you stay away from the common room" ~ ser Roderick got
"Her lips puckered in disappointment" ~ twilight
"She screws her eyes shut" ~ Christian grey
>>
>>17009019
Interesting. I'd like one,please
>>
>>17009019
Sure, I'll bite. If you don't mind, I'd like one.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x400
>>17009041
I absolutely agree that divination can be.... eh, overdosed? I only do a big spread for myself on the summer solstice. Three to six card readings every few months unless I'm going through major shit and even then I limit it to twice a week.

On a daily basis I just work with synchronicity/omens

I don't really enjoy doing readings here any more than I liked putting together the bags of goods at the food pantry. By that I mean the task itself sucks but the rewards are great.

I try not to read for querents who seem addicted. Asking for readings on the same matter too often, or asking for multiple readings on different things. And I try to avoid people who take readings way too seriously, too. This is a game, the future is always tenuous/open

>>17009037
Ches will you ask the trashy novels whether I should try to specialize myself as an occultist? I am all over the place. I had a vision from a Faerie Queen recently and it has me wondering if I should narrow it down a bit, focus on one aspect for a while

I found this oh so relevant photo for you
>>
>>17009019
Do for me too please
>>
>>17009009
Bah. I'm no astrologist. Keep that in mind...
Self-confidence is 5/10
Imagination is 7.5/10
You can be smart about most of anything, but are never 100% present.
Your Give(-) to Take(+) factor is -3/5.(-5,-4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4,5)
You're a person who is prone to a chaotic sex-life.
You can do very well with your intuition in most areas of life(excluding material/business matters, don't take uncalculated risks), but only if you were more confident in yourself and your abilities.
Don't worry about not being fulfilled. That's how you lose momentum and sight on your goals. Maybe you can't help yourself in this regard, so I suggest honing creativity in whatever form pleases you the least and try to own it.

Not sure where I'm going with any of this. Whatcha think anon?

Ever tried art? Maybe you have some small desire to learn something involving interpretation?
>>
>>17009019
One for me please. The matter is of a new potential relationship.
>>
I'm 22, male, and an Aries. A nickname that some people use for me is RadCon.

I'm going through some mental and physical problems right now. I just need a general future reading. You know, just to see if I can come out of all this.

Please and thanks.
>>
>>17009019
Can you use this technique to give me some sort of general love reading? I've never heard of this before but it looks interesting
>>
>>17009079
Interesting, confidence is spot on. I have my goals, but they seem unreachable. Don't really like art. Would like to learn interpretation, because I was always interested in paranormal, but never really gave it a shot. Also would be nice to get some info on relationships and possibilities for me to live abroad.
>>
>>17009101
Bibliomancy
>>
>>17009019
do me.
>>
>>17009106
That is, unfortunately, out of my scope, anon. :(

When it comes to love, you may click best with the motherly, giving types(your give to take ratio gives perspective). Enjoy the relationships you already have, least you start chasing others because... I have no clue really.
You may have the tendency to choose the type of partner that takes more than gives. Not a good recipe imo.
Perhaps you have insecurities that plug your chances, despite being able to read people fine and reciprocate appropriate behaviour. Whether that is because it's learnt behaviour or not is irrelevant. Use your gut. It's a good one.
>>
>>17009107
Right, but I was just wondering if there was a way to skew the results towards a generalized topic or something. Idk if that's a dumb question but
>>
>>17009128
Well it boils down to interpretation, so all results are, by definition, skewed towards a generalized topic.

No questions are truly dumb if you learn something as a result of asking.
>>
>>17009041
Absolutely agree.
>>
>>17009041
>>Just as Astrology "defines" one, another may transcend its defintion
Hey anon, can you clarify that implication for me?

> this will help "querents" no longer be stuck in the asking of these means and learn to think for themself.
This will help some, but not all, as I've seen some come to /x/ and make a thread with the op as their question. (good times)
Or does that tie in with qualification?:
>This will qualify readers and querents to become spiritual awake and advanced.
>>
File: fah lute.jpg (759 KB, 945x908) Image search: [Google]
fah lute.jpg
759 KB, 945x908
>>17009097
>Five of pentacles
>XII the hanged man
>VII the chariot
>Nine of cups

You may be feeling defeated at the moment, but remember that you aren't alone in this. No matter how alienated you may feel, there /are/ people out there who care. But while it's perfectly plausible for you to ask for a bit of aid, it's important for you to take matters into your own hands. Grab the wheel and steer that motherfucker with enough determination to open a portal to the next dimension. But yo! Don't steer it tooooo hard, or you might break a wheel and fuck everything up again. Steadily work things into a better point, and you'll be feeling on top of the world in no time. I'm rootin' for ya, son.
>>
>>17009127
Thanks for your reading. It's true that, because of my confidence I can't really interact well with most people. It's sad that I can't get more info about living abroad. That's one thing I really want to do.
>>
Could I get a romance reading? Male 18 Taurus gay, if that's anything that needs to be known.
I'm having issues :/
>>
>>17009153
>>17009153
Pardon my super ignorance, but what is living abroad?
>>
>>17009162
Living in a country that isn't your home country.
>>
>>17009148
If you could do me please anon I need some insight. A prospective relationship, he feels right, my spirit is telling me he's the one, but he is scorned, dead emotionally, suicidal, far away.

I would very much appreciate it.

24, F, Scorpio/Libra (10/24)
>>
>>17009164
ah. Yeah, outside my scope.
Maybe ask for a second opinion here itt.
I think you'll be fine, but I worry about your financial ability.
Go for it.
>>
File: up you go.jpg (3 MB, 1993x3015) Image search: [Google]
up you go.jpg
3 MB, 1993x3015
>>17009165
>Two of wands reversed
>Six of swords
>Six of wands
>Two of cups reversed

Maybe you're being idealistic. You should praise him and boost his self confidence if you want to move on from this rut. You're having trouble with this though, aren't you? It seems hopeless, but people like that often are. The two of cups reversed is a card that indicates disharmony among lovers, and disappointment in relationships. If you want to fix things though, and if you're really keen on him being the one, just spend some time with him. Give him your attention and make him feel important. Make him feel like he's king of the world. If you can't do that, then things will probably end up taking a turn for the worse.

I'm no pro at this whole reading thing though. But as a person who's also dead inside at times, and has suicidal thoughts, I am personally telling you to make him feel like the super cool #1. He could really use the emotional boost dont cha know
>>
Do any of you fags have any way to prove this energy shit you talk about all the time?
>>
>>17009196
If you're up to doing any more, I'd appreciate a reading as well. Just love life general. If not I completely understand.

M/22/Aquarius

>>
>>17009148
Thanks you.
>>
>>17009206
Burden of proof rests on you

I recommend Prometheus Rising by RAW
>>
>>17009206
What energy shit? Define it and I'll see if I can help.
>>
>>17009196
>>17009196
Thank you very much. Good vibes your way mui friendo.
>>
File: doing some laundries.jpg (197 KB, 962x634) Image search: [Google]
doing some laundries.jpg
197 KB, 962x634
>>17009207
>I the magician
>Ace of swords
>XIII death reversed
>V the hierophant

Well well buddy, looks like you've got the potential to make things happen, and make em happen real good! But if there's anything from the past that's weighing down on your mind, now's the time to cut it off. Burn the bridge. Snap the rope. Even if something new comes into light about it, it's for the better to leave it in the past. But all in all, look to the skies buddy. The hierophant is a card about commitment in love readings. You'll definitely be getting a lover, and a pretty fine one at that. So! Keep your head high!
>>
>>17009273
Aww thanks, your post gave me the warm fuzzies :3

I do tend to dwell a lot on a past abusive relationship...but I've been getting better about getting past it over the past couple years.

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17009214
You don't know what that means. The burden of proof is not on me to disprove whatever crazy bullshit someone claims.

>>17009215
People on this board are always talking about 'energy'. Dark energy, light energy, whatever. I don't know what it is and I'd like some kind of demonstration of it.
>>
File: pinned_kid.jpg (41 KB, 655x449) Image search: [Google]
pinned_kid.jpg
41 KB, 655x449
>>17009273
>>
>>17009273
Can I get one too, please? Love and general would be great, male, 24, aries
>>
What do you see?
>>
>>17009280
Not in this neck of the woods. As far as I can tell all distinctions of energy type are but distortions of the perception of energy.

Maybe you're talking about intuition and the ability to notice synchronicities, giving the illusion of some arcane power that some have expanded and grown with?

Otherwise you may be talking about chi/prana, the orgone energy, the power to manifest, etc etc etc.
Dark energy as in negative and magnetic and Light energy as positive and outputting?

Energy is like an umbrella term in this day of age for almost anything.

>I don't know what it is
Then how do you know it exists?
>>
>>17009273
Would be interesting to know more about love and general information. Male, 21, aquarius.
>>
>>17009301
The head of a dragon, or beast, staring back at me!
>spooky!
>>
>>17009308
Hah, that's what I saw too!

It's always fun when your pereidolia matches that of another person.
>>
>>17009304
It doesn't exist, that's why I'm asking you to demonstrate it for me. Too many people on this board think they're some kind of magical wizards and it's cancer.
>>
>>17009301
Spice or sand at the bottom of a pvc pipe capped is this an inkbot with no right or wrong answer cause that's what I see too
>>
>>17009273
Can I get a reading. 18yo male, Capricorn.
>>
>>17009301
a crying woman looking to her right
>>
>>17008993
>bad mood
Wut

I'm not in bad mood! I genuinely liked that pic and want a meme version!

>>17008998
>>17009002
Lol 10/10
>>
>>17009321
Your sister will accept your love.
>>
>>17009316
>Too many people on this board think they're some kind of magical wizards and it's cancer.
But its all x-worthy. It's a board of spooks, not a board of rational explanations.

Besides, can you show me an example? I'm curious where you get this notion of energy from.

>>17009314
Caput Draconis? I have no idea lol. What was your query if you don't mind sharing?
>>
>>17009347
Oh I'm not the one who posted the picture. Just though it neat that we both saw the same thing.
>>
>>17009369
Ahhhh I see I see.
>tfw no follow-ups from querents
> :'(
>>
>>17009375
It was regarding the role of someone in my life.
>>
>>17009074
"For good or ill her son rob had thrown the dice"~got
"Of course he had no choice"~ twilight
"I want a glass of water"~ grey

Pretty good I think
>>17009101
"Try and control your grin" ~ Christian grey
"Not nearly as bad as I imagined it would be"~ twilight
"Ser piggy is beginning to grasp the notion"~ got
>>
>>17009384
Hmm... neat. Does it fit well with how you perceive them?
>the dragon
>the beast
>the good of good, and evil of evil
>>
>>17009347
I don't know how long you've been here, but the quality has become progressively shittier and shittier over the years

Shit like this-
>>16982915
>>17009297
>>17006288
>>17002307
It's all just nonsense dressed up with 'arcane' words.
>>
>>17009398
Too early to say yet; we've only just met
>>
>>17009344
The feels when no big brother to cuddle in rhe winter
>>
>>17009273
The bad part about this is now I want to know the when and how and I know that's not really possible.

Weh.
>>
>>17009407
Been around long enough to see slenderman, mizar, setti, and a handful of pre-hanz trends come and go. Those threads have always been here. Albiet in seemingly less frequency.(partly due to the volume of visitors to /x in the past being greater, and therefore having more diversity and overall content on the board at any given time)
You have to consider that we have less traffic now, more users with specific interests promoting their own threads because its now a possibility to do so.

>It's all just nonsense dressed up with 'arcane' words
Well, what else did you expect it to be? 4chan is the butthole of the internet, and to expect the paranormal aspect of a metaphorical butthole to be anything but nonsense is wishful thinking.
I think you'd fit in better on /pol or /b.
>>
File: boo.jpg (436 KB, 1132x1502) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
436 KB, 1132x1502
>>17009291
a-anon... are you okay...

>King of swords reversed
>IX the hermit reversed
>XV the devil reversed
>Nine of wands reversed

>holy fucking shit anon are you okay each and every one of these are reversed and they arent looking good HOLY SHIT

Yoooou... is someone giving you the slip? Are you getting tricked by someone? If something seems too good to be true, just assume it is. Maybe you're feeling in the dark and a bit antisocial, and you're getting a miracle from whatever source. The cards are all pointing to the fact a "miracle" is just someone conning you. It'll lead to all sorts of pain. Keep your guard up, friend.

and so that was fucking terrifying, so i went ahead and pulled 4 more for you. because i definitely wouldn't want to be left with something like that

>Ace of swords
>Nine of cups
>Eight of swords
>Knight of wands reversed

Again, more stuff about you getting good feelings from some source. But there's a problem, definitely and for sure. You might be feeling seriously stuck. And please, re-evaluate anything in your life that seems too good to be true. Just prepare yourself for bad news I guess. And always be sure you know exactly what you're getting into

>>17009305
>Queen of pentacles
>XXI the world
>Knight of swords
>Eight of pentacles

Seems like things are going swimmingly for you, eh buddo? All your cards are pointing towards great things, maybe even some people look to you as a role model. Maybe even some good news will be coming your way! And as for love, something nice is coming as well. Just don't seem too desperate, and when that special honey finally comes along, make sure you keep time set aside for them. Don't let work tear you two apart.

>>17009321
What kind of reading you looking for? I'm new to this so it's hard going for readings without a specific thing in mind... sorry..

>>17009416
Just keep trucking, friendo!
>>
>>17009447
Could I possibly double dip for a general reading? Then I'll go away :P If not I totally understand, I'm probably overstaying my welcome in this thread lol.

>>17009207
>>
>>17009447
Male,gemini, 21

Love reading, if you're still reading or not too burned out
>>
>>17009447
I'm just looking for a general reading about how things are gonna go.
>>
>>17009391
Randomness/gambling, fate, refreshment... Do you think I am correct in interpreting this as "go for it, have fun, but don't commit completely"?
>>
Male, 27, scorpio, love reading if you'd be so kind
>>
>>17009438
At least shit like Mizar was interesting and seemed spooky on the surface. Nothing original get's posted anymore.

>I think you'd fit in better on /pol or /b
Well my homeboard is /pol/ so that was a pretty good call on your part
>>
>>17009438
Of course, this post doesn't express my guano insane views and beliefs of the paranormal.

To add to it all: none of the posts are true reflective of the quality of the overall posts on /x. You forget the OP is just the topic and >1% of the whole thread. You forget that anons also contribute to quality.
>>
>>17009337
What do you mean by "meme version"? Tell me what you envision and I shall endeavor to make it come true
>>
>>17009467
> Nothing original get's posted anymore.
Well there is your problem. It's not the quality, but it is the originality of the posts. It's a subjective preference that makes you believe that, when absent, the whole board is deteriorating into nothing.
Perhaps having an open mind to things can make things seem less... unoriginal? I mean open minded in that you genuinely hold all preconceived notions and ideas about any topic and you investigate it personally and honestly.
Might help bring some spice in an otherwise repetitive world.

> shit like Mizar was interesting
Yeah, but it never lasted. ARGs were the shit. Urbex is always fun. The OC draw threads of old were dope. And the thread I miss the most are jack's mirror game threads... :'( Hope to see one of those sometime. Loved learning from them.
>>
File: sploosh.png (632 KB, 600x995) Image search: [Google]
sploosh.png
632 KB, 600x995
>>17009458
>>17009461
>>17009464
Alrighty, just keep lingering, I'll do my best!
>>
>>17009467
I've been thinking about getting some experienced occultists to help the new generation. I think the people who have knowledge should pass it on to the ones who desire to learn and keep them out of the wrong places. So far, it's been hard to find good people and even harder to find occultists of any note. I'm still here though, so I can still try.

>Mizar
I can do what he did and build a cult like the CoS, but I need people who share my vision.
>>
>>17009500
And what is your vision?
>>
>>17009504
I want to get people who have the know how and make weird stuff happen, just because /x/ needs it.
>>
>>17009509
So your vision doesn't really incorporate the ones without the know-how?
>>
>>17009512
It could include them too.
>>
>>17009517
Hmm... How?
Thats a little to far ahead...
What kind of weird stuff are you thinking of?
>>
Anyone want to give me a reading on this full moon? I'm away from my deck, but I still remembered fuck yeah full moon.
>>
>>17009316
Sorry let me post some ufo pictures, Bigfoot prints, and conspiracy theories so we can get this thread back on the /x/ track.
>>
>>17009543
Laetitia! Joy, good tidings, secrets revealed! Especially for Sagittarius.
>>
>>17009543
>one of my favorite albums of all time
I'll give you a reading, lad (am I remembering that correctly?). What's your query?
>>
>>17009553
Huh. One can only hope. I'm about to get into the usual holiday ostracization and anxiety from crowds, so I doubt it..
>>
>>17009582
I suggest a powerful elixir, such as whiskey or rum.
>>
>>17009565
I'll take a general reading. I'm feeling down and am as usual alone in a crowd, and of course it's all my fault. So.. Maybe tell me something good? Or at least entertain me, take my mind off things, and make me feel special.
>>
File: 10195751_2_600_666.jpg (66 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
10195751_2_600_666.jpg
66 KB, 600x666
>>17009592
Maybe a prayer would help?
>>
I would like a love reading.
>>
>>17009592
Poli, why aren't you among the crowd? You are a part of it after all.
>>17009588
This is a good idea.
>>
>>17009600
I suck at reading anything, but post your exact birth chart and I'll see if we can't have fun finding out who'd you would best be paired with.
>>
>>17009588
Mmmm well here's the thing. We Cancers are always told to "come out of our shells" and alcohol helps with this.. But inside my shell is years of depressive thoughts, so last time I tried this I ended up crying uncontrollably. Never again.
>>
File: 1364426468786.png (320 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
1364426468786.png
320 KB, 620x877
>>17009458
>Three of cups
>Page of cups
>Page of pentacles reversed
>Five of swords

Hmm... tricky spread we've got here. Seems you can expect new friendships and that lover you seemed to be wantin'. But maybe there's something you're really excited for, and you're getting a bit ahead of yourself in your excitement for it. Slowing down might be a good course of action, but happiness is definitely not out of your reach.

>>17009461
>Four of swords
>X wheel of fortune reversed
>XV the devil
>Queen of cups

Long story short: I think you need to take a break, pally ol' chum ol' friend. Maybe you've gone in too deep and you're feeling a little trapped. Or maybe things are moving slow and you feel a bit frustrated? Either way, get yourself off the market for a bit. You're just going to find yourself exhausted. But seeing as how the queen of cups found herself in your spread, you'll probably be good to go after a short break, and even finding yourself with a great love! Keep at it, bud.

>>17009464
>King of swords
>King of pentacles
>VI the lovers
>VIII strength

Best choice of action here is to take some time alone. Maybe someone in your life is exhausting you and that's taking it's toll. Even if you're not feeling up to taking some time off, it's really what's best for you

Aaaalright I. think that's all I'm gonna do for now. I might come back under this name and do s'more but I'm feeling really burned out and I'm scared these readings might be mediocre

Catch you folks later! (though i'll probably still be lurkin')
>>
>>17009639
Thanks much, I appreciate you giving me a second reading. :)
>>
>>17009639
Thank you
>>
File: 12060321290018.jpg (91 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
12060321290018.jpg
91 KB, 1364x768
>>17009621
the good ol cancer conundrum. i know that feel.
>>
>>17009592
>entertain me, take my mind off things, and make me feel special
Ah, did I get the gender confused? Just kidding; I'm going to do something extraspeshul4u today: a custom spread I made up just for 4u!

You: 6 of Wands (reversed)
Your environment: The Moon (reversed)
Something good to look forward to: 7 of Wands (reversed)
How best to achieve it: 8 of Swords
Impediments: 3 of Cups
How to overcome them: The High Priestess

Friend, are you feeling special yet? Well, the first two cards in this set should be clear to you in their meaning: you being the man who doesn't think that he can emerge victorious over his environment. And that's largely because your environment is causing you some distress in terms of how it's blocking your inner thoughts, and you thing those should be guiding you a bit more than they have thus far.

Well, the good news is that you'll soon have an opportunity to get away for a bit from this fighting that you have to do for this place in your environment, and likely quite soon. But, really, you yourself will need to break free of these restrictions you place upon yourself: you, and you alone, are creating your own hell.

However, it's strange that the outer impediments in your range are actually those around you. Usually there's supposed to be an “aha” moment that makes you see something new, but it seems that you're already right about social situations still messing with you.

But here's some advice: use your own intuition to get through it alive. The same way you so skillfully read cards can also be used to navigate a bar! Or a party or small gathering or even a date! Perhaps letting go a bit and going with the flow of it would be enough to help see you through it, mate.

At any rate, I think this spread should make sense to you, even if I don't see it as well as you do. I hope that I made you feel sooperspeshul.
>>
File: youngturds.png (551 KB, 848x468) Image search: [Google]
youngturds.png
551 KB, 848x468
I dont know where people are putting query's but I put this here and give feedback if the reader wants it.

Male
Pisces
word: Ash

and this picture just in case
>>
>>17009687
Post birth-chart with exact date(down to the second) of birth, and we can try to understand it.

Or you can have a card reading about one specific question that relates your experience in life.
>>
>>17009687

wait a second is that you ameya
>>
>>17009621
Use LSD. fuck "coming out" of your shell. LSD dissolves it.
>>
File: Iwas.jpg (161 KB, 607x654) Image search: [Google]
Iwas.jpg
161 KB, 607x654
>>17009703
Is this one ok?

if not them can I get a love reading? I feel weird on 1 place I frequent like I feel one person is watching me for some reason.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_anon.1593.6870.gif (49 KB, 670x471) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_anon.1593.6870.gif
49 KB, 670x471
>>17009703
i am not the anon you were referring too but could you read my chart too?
>>
File: 1448302498085.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448302498085.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
Looking for a reading.
Michael, age 18, Taurus.
Inquiring about my future in specialized operations forces.
>>
File: 1403156961654.jpg (113 KB, 900x654) Image search: [Google]
1403156961654.jpg
113 KB, 900x654
>>17009716
Were you born at 12?

>>17009717
I can try. What you want me to look for?

>Disclaimer: I'm still learning. Very new to astrology.
>>
File: 50yuyu29839.gif (734 KB, 506x350) Image search: [Google]
50yuyu29839.gif
734 KB, 506x350
>>17009716
1989 represent
>>
>>17009683
No I honestly can't understand it, but I'll think on it a little more because.. Fuck it. It's something to think about. And yes I do feel more special
>>
>>17009724
I don't know, I've never actually gotten a chart read before. i usually get ignored.
>>
>>17009721
are you ready to kill people that might as well be you, for a government paycheck/?
>>
>>17009683
Hello BV

Would you give me a reading?
>>
>>17009732
Its not about the money, at least not my money.
Taliban are some horrible people. They commit war crimes quite often. Destroying their ammunition and weapons, and taking out their leaders saves a large amount of lives. The average soldier in the united states has saved far more lives than he has taken
>>
>>17009730
Have your birth certificate? It'll say the time down to the minute in which you were born. Otherwise everything I tell you can be gathered from the horoscope that alabe provides.

>>17009721
It's dirty work, but heck what isn't dirty work in the military these days?
Make sure you've got unmoving nerves of steel that ignore the sensation of suffocation, burn, and fatigue. You'll learn about that in training and how to apply it to yourself in real life operations/scenarios.
>>
>>17009715
Coming from someone who has done all kinds of drug experimentation, this isn't true. Drugs affect people differently, and it's foolish to think some poorly documented drug will have certain psychological effects that are poorly defined and not understoodbeyond gross exaggerations and justifications for you wanting to get high. Then again, the irony here is that I also enjoy reading cards that probably have no meaning. Hmmmh.
>>
>>17009740
I was asking for a reading on my future and luck.
My PST puts me in the top 3% of SEAL candidates. About 15% of SEAL candidates make it. I am confident in my abilities, and the capability of the instructors to hone those ability's.
I am asking about my destiny.
>>
>>17009729
tldr: use your intuition to overcome your social weirdness

>>17009738
If you'll be around in a couple of hours, sure. I need to run some errands right now.
>>
>>17009724
no Im not sure at what hour I was born
>>
>>17009745
Ah. Impressive. I thought you weren't in training yet and only wondering the possibility.

Wait for a reader to announce them-self, as I don't think I could tell you how it'll be.

Just know I wish you and your team all the best in the future. No matter where your destiny takes you.
>>
>>17009758
Thank you.
>>
>>17009746
sorry to ask but can I have a reading too? i'm having some trouble to path trought some problems
>>
>>17009740
yeah, it should say the time on the chart in the top left corner.
>>
>>17009730
Oh! You must be >>17009717
Shit. Think about what you'd like your read about. :) What aspect of your life intrigues you most?

>>17009755
Read:
>Have your birth certificate? It'll say the time down to the minute in which you were born. Otherwise everything I tell you can be gathered from the horoscope that alabe provides.

Tell me if you don't and I'll try love reading you.
>>
>>17009765
love i guess.
>>
>>17009765
I'm sorry it doesn't say the time I was born.
>>
File: graphic.png (18 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
18 KB, 480x640
>>17009611
>exact birth chart
>>
>>17009447
Female, pisces, 24. General, please, if you feel like it.
>>
>>17009776
>>17009773
Lost track of who's who... Haha..

If you want a card reading: smiley picture that makes you smile.(no lewdz)
>>
File: dogy.jpg (85 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
dogy.jpg
85 KB, 633x738
>>17009783

Im >>17009687 and >>17009716

this is the pic
>>
File: 1406843086250.jpg (313 KB, 2336x3246) Image search: [Google]
1406843086250.jpg
313 KB, 2336x3246
>>17009780
I'll start with you.

>>17009791
Then you.

>>17009717
Then you.
>>
File: IMG-20151125-WA0142.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151125-WA0142.jpg
199 KB, 1200x1600
>>17009783
If isnt a problem i'd like a reading please, a general
Name:pedro
(My friends saus that a looks like austin power and looks him maies me happ)
>>
File: word nigga.jpg (41 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
word nigga.jpg
41 KB, 500x373
general
john
age 30 ish

found this pretty easy, but made me smile/laugh.
>>
I'm gonna do ONE full reading while I make dinner. Post linking this with as much info as you feel like putting, I'll pick the one I get the strongest connection to.
>>
>>17009835
I want turkey dinner. our pie.

>>17009810
you want pie? this guy will take pie.
>>
>>17009857
I would like to get a reading
Name:Jan
And i have no clue what to do with my life at the moment
>>
>>17009780
Okay okay okay.
Is not of much, but of enough.

Basically you look for a partner with strong, classical, and unmoving familial values. Ideally anyway.
In this respect you like being loved more than you like to love. Not because you hate to love, but because being loved feels so great you forget to love others sometimes.
Originally I thought you might like another horned person(cuz you a Taurus), so ideally I think you'd enjoy the company of a Capricorn!
However, I also know you like stability under your foot, so overly emotional/unstable(watery!) signs wouldn't really fit with you for the long term.
Your relationships wont flourish either without your steady and continuous care. So love, my gentle, big horned friend! You may be selfish and impulsive at times, but show how sensual and caring you are and the mistakes of a big heart can be forgiven.

Hope this helps! Feedback is appreciated, as most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing!
>>
>>17009857
Am I lost?
>>
File: birthchart.jpg (356 KB, 670x471) Image search: [Google]
birthchart.jpg
356 KB, 670x471
>>17009611
>>
>>17009857
David
Aries

My life seems to be on stand-by. Just a general reading please
>>
File: chart.gif (67 KB, 670x471) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
67 KB, 670x471
>>17009880
>>
>>17009716
Okay so the question is absent, so I just generally pulled you cards!

So you = The Hanged Man
Water water water....

A partner you'd probably find yourself with = Knight of Swords
Action and nimble of mind... Hm...

The card that bridges you two together = Queen of Wands
Fire.. Fire brings you two together. Drive and persistence!

Sorry but I can't into love readings with the cards. :(
Maybe you'll find greater meaning by looking into them yourself.
Actually, I think you will find greater meaning if you look into the cards of Knight and Queen!

Feedback me please, as this is the first love reading I do for anyone in nearly 8 months!
>>
File: il_570xN.727826982_t66n.jpg (97 KB, 570x480) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.727826982_t66n.jpg
97 KB, 570x480
>>17009857
Name: Madison
Astro: cancer sun, pisces moon, virgo rising

Does my future generally look ok?
>>
>>17009890
>>17009905
Love reading, im not with anyone at the moment
>>
>>17009717
Taking a break and going to start your chart very soon. Anything you want me to look for specifically?
>>
>>17009905

Can you do a reading for me? I appreciate your help, heart broken lonely ass dude over here.

I actually have 2 questions, I guess you can answer them in one reading please?

Is my crush (F,20) dating, hooking up, fucking, or just messing around with that other dude?

Too heartbroken to make shit happen, question 2 would be...do I proceed or abandon?
>>
>>17009920
nothing comes to mind. whatever you feel like reading is fine with me. i appreciate it.
>>
>>17009886
>>17009703
>>
>>17009738
>>17009761
Either of you still around? If so, let me know which one is you, and I'll read for you in a bit.
>>
>>17010002
hey i'm here
>17009761
name:pedro
I just broke up and i'm seeking for self discovery, but sometimes it's so hard to pass trought, i'd like to get a general please
>>
>>17010002
do >>17009721
please
>>
>>17009928
Sorry its not happening today. Family issues have risen and I can't collect my focus to think straight right now.

Maybe some other time anon. Deeply sorry.
>>
>>17010002
I am the first one

I'm going thru some things and wanted sme guidance. Idk what kind of query would cover everything so i will go with a general reading to guide me on my path.

Thanks BV
>>
>>17009781
>>17009880
Thank you
>>
>>17010002
Missed a p nice get there BV, you're off your game
>>
>>17010013
I think I've got a good idea for the spread; let me finish hammering it out real quick, and then I'll do yours.

>>17010019
I'll have to think of a good spread for this; I'll read this query tonight, though.

>>17010047
Male or female?
>>
>>17009316
>It doesn't exist, that's why I'm asking you to demonstrate it for me.

Whoa. That's some trippy logic, bro
>>
>>17010047
>>17010062
Male
Bhangi
>>
>>17010002
Hey do you mind doing mine as well? I'd appreciate it!
>>17009887
>>
File: 2_High_Priestess.jpg (307 KB, 843x1396) Image search: [Google]
2_High_Priestess.jpg
307 KB, 843x1396
>>17010062

Hey BV, magician card guy here.

When you read for many people, does all that energy fucks you up in the long term?

Also, I would like to have a reading to see if this girl I fancy likes me back, or sees me as a potential partner, and the best way to proceed to get this girl without fucking up.

(this is not the same chick you told me would leave me weeping, this is a younger girl I got to know better this year, normal communication, she is kinda weird as I am and Im very comfortable around her, no long term shit, please, thanks brother)
>>
File: 1394324144591.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1394324144591.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
>>17009928
>>17010043

I feel bad for leaving you hanging because of shit I can't control.
I'll do your reading and post it in the latest thread with this image(pic related) tomorrow morning.
>>
>>17010062
Hey bv, were you one of the people who did the dreamscape readings?
>>
File: 101.jpg (263 KB, 752x1090) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
263 KB, 752x1090
>>17010107

>17010107
This sequence looks fine as hell.

Ahh yes, magician card guy feels like doing readings tonight guys. Test my intuition/clairvoyance potential.

An advice or something like that would be ideal, no third party readings please.

Go!
>>
>>17010013
You: Page of Cups
Your Goal: King of Cups (kek)
Challenges (Internal/External): The High Priestess/9 of Cups (reversed)
Solutions: 7 of Wands/The World
Projected Outcome: The Hierophant (reversed)

Pedro, I must confess that I had to kek upon seeing the second card! But, given your query, it makes perfect sense to this bard! Well, you admitted that you're 20, the Page card seems quite fitting here, and the suit of cups tells me that it's emotions that endear you towards your current state. In spite of that, it's those same emotions that keep you away. So, your goal is to be the master of those emotions at play and be calm and confident in your own way.

So, the first challenge here is...how shall I put this. You're looking horizontally, but your inner mind should be looking a bit more vertically. Make sense? Less to other people, more to yourself and within and without; moreover: more to how you should order these thoughts in your mind...the ones to which I refer are specifically those for which a place you can't find. So, to conquer that maelstrom inside your head, you'll just need to take forceful action inside your mind: sit down and tell yourself that you call the shots, and you're going to decide what goes on inside of you.

Thereafter, you'll be prepared to deal with the more material things...lad, is it that you perhaps have some fear of your home not being good enough? Well, it's something close to you, that's what I gather of this stuff...turn it all around. This one...this card pair speaks very little to me, as if the answer should come easily after you conquer the first one...as if the challenge of your surroundings is completely vanquished upon defeating the more internal things.

And, in the end, this likely brings something nontraditional in a way...as if, after all of this mess is cleared away, you'll be able to break away and...hmm...it's something you won't see coming at all; that's as far as I can it call.
>>
Could I please get a general reading? Is there anything you require?
>>
>>17010062
Hey bv, how are you? I have a question for you. Does that banishment method, that Thoth advises, banish all spirit attached even ones in your dreamscapes?
>>
File: pats.jpg (58 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
pats.jpg
58 KB, 523x720
>>17010002
Looking for a reading.
Nestor, age 26, Pisces.

Inquiring about my progression in college and maybe in love but Im more worried about college.
>>
>>17010121
Hey! How are you? I'll help out. Not sure what to ask though lol. Ummm maybe a general or a spiritual potential read? Not sure haha
>>
>>17009683
Can I get reading? I have a feeling its gonna be a mindfuck. Name: Vasos, 27 years old Scorpio. Word: Pina
>>
>>17010125
hey, thanks a lot, really, i'm happy because i'm trying so hard to get it, but i'l try to get my own way to do it.
>>
>>17009721
Interesting...I think I'll used the same spread I used for the previous reading (it's brettygudtbhfam): partly because I think I did a good job with it, but partly because your query feels...slightly fishy.

Anyway, let's get to readings

You: King of Swords (reversed)
Your Goal: Justice
Challenges (Internal/External): 3 of Pentacles (reversed), 3 of Swords (reversed)
Solutions: 7 of Wands (reversed), Page of Cups
Projected Outcome: The Star (reversed)

My militant friend! I would see that something should bend inside of your mind such that you more than just idealism find. Really, you seem to be the sort of lad who sees things in terms of black and white, and somehow that also translates to wrong and right somewhere in your mind.
>>
>>17010187
Friend, I don't mean to offend, but you're not the most intellectual sort are you? You're a straight-up awesome dude for sure, the kind I'd likely buy a drink for if you came back from war. Well, son, you're guided entirely by your preconcieved notions of justice in this world. Now, it may seems stupid of my continue to go on and on on about this particular detail, but it seems that it has something in the rest of the spread to entail.

Reversed lies the 3 of pents...well, my good gent, this tells me that you're so obsessed with individuality and standing out from the rest, that you're less concerned with teamwork, more with proving you're the best. That's a bad path for you, lad. Did you not know they're looking for some teamwork to show? 7 of Wands reversed literally tells you here not to be a douche and step on other men in your sphere. Rather, work together with them.

The three of swords reversed...oh fuck, lad...I'm not really going to dig too dip into this shit, but there's something emotional you still quite can't moved past, and the solutions positions simply suggests you bet your ass against the gods and fate and everything in between. And, really, just do the whole emo teenager thing.

Strange, right? Idunno, lad, I'm just reading cards tonight. Anyway, I see the last position display something of disconnect twixt where you would be, what you would find, and how you would them connect.

Uh...wait. So, this actually tells me that you need to feed the thing that makes you lose hope incessantly. So...well, I mean, it actually looks bad, but I'd hate to leave you in such a state, lad. Let's have just one more card before done with your reading and fucked off is this bard:
>5 of Cups

Lad...leave your motherfucking baggage behind.

That's all I've got for you tonight; get a few extra opionions on a query of your kind.
>>
>>17010154

Hey Discord, well, yours was an interesting one.

You: The World
Goal: Ace of swords
Challenges: 3 of swords
Solution: Queen of wands
Projected Outcome: 10 of cups

Viewing this as a whole, are you going through some family-relationship problems right now?

Lets see...The world tells me people may see you as a well educated or as a person who appears to have everything, who is out of reach sometimes or unnaproachable. Isolated. Knowledge. Traveling? You dont seem like a sad person anyways.

Ace of swords tells me you are seeking clarity on something...to clear away the fog. A new beginning you looking for? Or cut away the bs and get to the point on whatever your endevours of importance may be, however, 3 of swords...well...tells me you are heartbroken right now for some reason.

The solution to whatever you may be facing will be resolved with movement and action, avoid passivity at all costs. Strive for balance.
Do not rush, yet dont stay passive.

Projected Outcome is 10 of cups, which is the happy fullfilment card-whom for some reason I related to family...you see kids in the cards, a happy couple, a rainbow...

Things dont look bad in the future, although this future is just a possibility in the multiverse, which you may reach or may nor reach based on your actions or choices.
>>
>>17010203

I stole BV´s spread...yes, kek.
>>
File: 1445815375029.jpg (828 KB, 3000x2119) Image search: [Google]
1445815375029.jpg
828 KB, 3000x2119
>>17010189
I'd sure appreciate a reading.

David, 23, Cancer. July 22, 1992.
Where am I at in life? Am I just plain lost?
>>
>
>>17009835
Can I call you jack
>>17010125
Hey bv
"Ned had promised her, that was the curse"~ got
"That keeps her Quiet"~ Christian grey
"So I can leave, ill be back around dusk"~
Twilight.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 197x119) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 197x119
>>17010211
hey chessy
can you tell me something about my past lifes or karma?
>>
I could use a reading

Alex
Virgo
M

I've gotten some readings over the past days and weirdly they're similar...so I'm trying to figure out what awaits me.
>>
>>17010189
That actually seems to make sense.
I could defend my intelligence, but I would rather not waste your time with that, the cards say what they will.

As for the emotion, its hate. The cards were right on that.
I read a bit on the 5 of cups. I dont have much to lose either.
>>
>>17010203
Haha awesome! Yea I'm beyond homesick. We live, over 3000 miles, from our "home" due to job priorities but we get to visit soon and finally for a holiday... actually 2 holidays. Hmmm probably my issue currently with the "fog". I need to cleanse myself of this negative environment for a positive. This leaves me very excited for the outcome. Thank you!!
>>
>>17010209
"Come on ana, you want more this is the price"~Christian grey
"I was mortified at first, cause I missed the obvious"~ twilight
"These are tourney lances" ~ got
>>
>>17010216
Saw a Turkey which is wierd cause thanksgiving is over.... and light dinner conversation.
Saw a red sunset that will have great importance soon.
Saw a past In the desert you were one of five wives in a caravan...... there were camals !!
>>
>>17010121
Can I have a reading, too?
A general or a career reading?
>>
>>17010237
weird , none of that really tells me anything
dont you know anything about the sunset?
>>
>>17010218
"Packs of pale white spiders the size of hounds"~ got
"Did I do something wrong??"~ twilight
"Now that Ana is no longer with me. Im restless" ~ Christian grey
>>
>>17010002
>>17010047
>>17010098
Hi BV, Did I get skipped?
>>
>>17010228

Holy shit I can tarot I guess. I was quite surprised by my own intuition on this one.

Yeah, things dont look bad as your actions unfold, good luck!
>>
>>17010247
Scryed
Death reversed
Ten of swords
Dagaz rune
Is this better baby. I don't think you have long left
>>
>>17010248
Hey Cheswick, could I get an aura reading?
>>
>>17010250
Wooooo :D
>>
>>17010242
"Elena Lincoln" ~grey
"I drove the spike right through his black armor into his black heart"~ got
"I woke early, having slept soundlessly and dreamless thanks to my gratuitous drug use" twilight
>>
>all of these damn generals
>querents don't realize that I'm fucking terrible at generals
Alright, well, I suppose this is my experimentation night for the new spread I just made up, right?

>>17010047
>>17010098
>(I started getting the same damn cards as previous querents, so I reshuffled)
You: The Strength (reversed)
Your Goal: 10 of Wands (reversed)
Challenges (internal/external): 6 of Pentacles (reversed)/ 7 of Swords (reversed)
Solutions: The Chariot/ Knight of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: (sideways) Knight of Pentacles

Friend, I don't think you can too well contend with the forces inside, and somehow that cheer that you felt previouslyu in some wise is actually still plaguing you in so many nights. Why? Well, it's something in sight of the sitting on a bench...it's not in this spread, but I know something still pops into your head now and again in any moment's rest.
>>
>>17010265
Getting back to the cards now, I see that you would like for your own personal force to be enow, and for you to be able to muster the strength not to be overburdened by the tasks of daily life. But, it seems to me that such strife is enabled when you must beg for more. It doesn't seem enough to me the things that the fates are giving to you. So, it seems quite clear to me that you'll need to take control of this one too. Consider your supply lines in life. Some people provide something to help you get through the night; others give you nothing but something draining for a time. Take command of that particular detail, lad. Even if it isn't quite clear, you'll see soon enough if you know what's far and near.

The swords...wewlad...I think you've bitten off more than you previously planned for. Now you may have this challenge of keeping your more questionable dealings to yourself, but it seems to me that the way you're blowing up in response to being gradually found out won't provide to you much help.

Now, good lad, I would certainly say that you shouldn't endeavor to be overly bold today. Consider the more subtle ways of dealing with the impediments in your path. Thereafter, with a calm rational mind, you'll do some better math.

And...the final position is what I find something to be somewhat in the air, as far as I see. Either way...you'll be impressed upon something that will help you on some later day, or you'll fuck up completely due to something you see along the way and know not how to react to it coming your way.

I think you'll do good if it's left understood that two peas in a pod are often quite wrong. Seek the leech the sucks out venom towards things that beseech by the night. Thereafter, you'll know what's right.

Best of luck to you on this crazy night
> and those, that come as well! Not quite done is this hell
>>
File: 2000_129_2_PS2.jpg (169 KB, 571x768) Image search: [Google]
2000_129_2_PS2.jpg
169 KB, 571x768
>>17010121
If you give me a general, I'll try to give you some feedback afterwards :)
>>
>>17010253
Saw the beach and birds....
You don't have a aura tonight its just dark green
>>
>>17010252
>all these change cards
damn even the rune is of change
i feel normal now, i dont think im going to die soon unless some one runs me over or somehing
>>
>>17010273
See the answers in the bibomancy for the change
>>
>>17010264
Very interesting. Thanks, cheswick!
>>
>>17010237
Chessy confirmed Canadian
>>
>>17010230
Could you elaborate?
That first one stings though.
>>
File: jw.png (656 KB, 1073x545) Image search: [Google]
jw.png
656 KB, 1073x545
>>17010276
>>17009069
Hey ches, could I have one?

Male,gemini
>>
>>17010121
Advice on keeping magic burning more often...?

Idk how to phrase that right...

Some of the time I have 'the magic' as fuel, but most of the time just mundane emotions: stuff like boredom, hope and fear for the everyday things, regular frustration, laziness, contentness sometimes...

I feel like this is the most important time for me yet, but I feel the magic so little, and its necessary for real growth and change

What are some advice the card/spirits/whatever have for me regarding this area?

thanks in advance for any reading, much appreciated

>>17010128
Anon bro, it is better if you link your questions to specific people. Otherwise you'll likely not get a response. Most readers have some info they like, but some don't. If it doesn't say in their establishing post to put anything, then just link your question to them. Hope that helps someone!

>>17010230
If you could do one for me, but just game of thrones. The other two... Eh, no hate, but they are a bit trashy...
I know you like pictures of that white stripes dude (any reason? is it his gothiness, or do yu just not have many hot celebs in Canada?), but I don't really like rock music. You like the MGV series too, right?
Here is picture from that, hope that is good

How is the new game by the way (V)? I don't have a system that can run iy, so it will probably be a long time before I play it ...

Snaaaaake :'[
>>
>>17010277
So am I to assume you're in love with a girl and she's with a chad... and your self medicating?
Good luck anon.
>>
>>17010276
Can you read me?
>>
>>17010287
>your self medicating?
nah. probably not yet?
>>
>>17010268
Could I please get a general reading?
>>
This is a strange query but what does my out of state friend think of me now that I've dropped the news?

Thanks
>>
>>17009887
>>17010104
Fugg, I'm getting tired, four-card for you:

Situation: 7 of Wands
Challenge: 5 of Pentacles
Advice: 10 of Swords
Outcome: The World

Hah...haha...hahahahaha!

Okay, I'm sorry, let me talk about this spread I'm seeing. Well, David, it seems that you're in a situation where you simply can't concede victory away from those who stand in your way. Good on you, good lad, but it seems to me that you'll have some difficulty when the resources run away.

By some ungodly means you'll be frayed to very last ends of your mind, but I think that you'll somehow need to find the strength to carry on anyway.

By the way, it's a Pyrrhic victory that I see. You'll actually lose eventually, but you'll find some kind of glory by how you went down swinging. But, after you fall to the floor, think a bit one how you should get up before you make that movement with your metaphorical feet.

You see, something seems to me a bit too uncanny in terms of how the Swords fall to the ground. I see too many around, and one are two are bound to cut you, no matter how well you dodge them when you hear the sound of clanging and metal unsheething. The World...the change comes after bleeding upon the white shore that comes by means you'd never implore!

Lose and lose well! Grace by how you lose shall certainly tell something about you. Retreat once you've been defeated, to fight another day. Be sure to restructure battle plans before your next foray.

I hear something of “eight”...one voice yells “wands,” the other yells swords.” One tells you that you should seek something out outside of yourself; the other tells you to consider how you're restricting yourself.

Both of them tell you to fuck your own shit up completely.
>>
>>17010311
And, the outcome, like I said, is something that shows that, after all this I've read...nothing will matter in the end, because everything will conspire to change completely the outcome that sees this scryer.

Burning...burning is what I see...something dry dies, something fresh survives.

>>17010107
Let me take a break; yours will be the absolute last tonight, mate.

>>17010308
Out of luck, I'm all done tonight; sorry friends, some other night.
>>
>>17010282
Ummm I think yours is pretty straight forward op...
I think you need a prostitute.....
>>17010286
Everything is great except when you hit the traitors caravan mission and the skulls kill you. Best mgs gameplay no story with cute cutscenes just tapes. Game is literary comfy as fuck.
Ohh about that no we dont have any celebs that arnt total fags.
Kaz needs to fed
Ive had some past lives with the stripes guy... most psychics have.

"To me, ghost" ~ jon
"Tyrion licked his fingers.. "with pleasure"
"That was no rain for little girls to play in"

;)
>>
>>17010265
Could you elaborate on what you said before you started intrepreting the cards. I'm having some trouble with that.

As for the reading...I'm getting that I'm fucked
>>
>>17010317
>I think you need a prostitute.....
Y..Yeah?
>>
>>17010285
"This couldn't be im having a nightmare"
Got
"If the dominant so requires, the submissive will wear adornments" ~ Christian grey
"Mabye I was just flattering myself that I was making life easier for you" twilight
>>
>>17010317
That's because past lives are just as tenuous as spirit animals

Person dies. Person's consciousness/soul released into the Universe. Repeat 10 times. New person is born. They are 1/20th each of those ten people and 1/2 brand spanking new uncharted territory.

So like, ONE person who knew Jack White has become you and a generous fistful of other psychics

If you disagree I'm really interested in hearing what you do think is true
>>
>>17010337

So what if you do a misdeed that alters someone's life because you lied, is that going to be a huge theme or just a bump in the road?
>>
>>17010333
Sexy trips

Thank you so much, will think about it.
>>
>>17010120
No, not me. If I were to bet money, I'd say Yalda or Hijinks.

>>17010148
I don't ritual; I either directmagic or bruteforce. Ask Thoth, I'd say, since he gave the you ritual anyway. Otherwise, maybe ask Hijinks to surmise.

>>17010206
>tfw I set a trend that quickly

>>17010211
Hah!

>>17010220
>I could defend my intelligence
It was contextual to the reading. Einstein or Newton would get cards signaling lack of clear thought if they were too hormonal to think clearly in a situation pertaining to a particular read. Feel me?

Either way, I hope the read was helpful for you today.

>>17010324
Wut? Oh, just some weird an seemingly innocuous thought that pops up in your head now and again, even though...when it comes up you just say “wtf, why am I thinking about that?” It's really just a silly distraction, lad.

>>17010107
>When you read for many people, does all that energy fucks you up in the long term?
I don't know about long-term, but it fucks you up good and well for a while. When I made my first thread, I read alone all weekend. Towards the end, I had sleepy paralysis and voices in my head, so...there you go, that's what happens.

Your reading's coming up in a second.
>>
Hello readers and querents, hows everyone doing today?
>>
>>17010337
New souls are actually rare as unicorns.
A lot of souls hijack babbys in the womb.... like I did I can remember growing and literally becoming the fetus.

It's not like only one life either... its a lot I've known him when he wasn't famous people too...
And what they say about most psychics being in the army is true. I've been in almost every single war.
But I mean if I remember it means I still am these incarnations right?
It's just strange that im in Canada and not back in Mississippi.
Its weird how a soldier is somewere they can't fight to me.
Gawd I miss muh rifle and muh uniform.
>>
>>17010370
Good morning to you, anon. I am rough around the edges as usual, but otherwise relatively fine. You?
>>
>>17010374
Could you read me Locke/cheswick?
With your medium skills rather than bibliomancy? Pretty please
>>
>>17010374
Hmm... How is it, you think, that you remember these past lives?
If all souls are basically rebirthing then doesn't that mean other souls would remember their past lives as well?
I'm actually really curious.
>>
Can any readers tell me if I have ADD/SCT or if I'm just a lazy fuck? Could be both though.
>>
>>17010386
Oh, you know that is a good trait to have. I wish I could be like that at times.

Im ok, just a bit confused with myself at the moment. Contemplating whether I should pursue something or not.
>>
>>17010317
Ah I see. The past lives thing makes sense. He's got that Johnny depp style baroqueness that lends well to the idea of a spooky creative genius in olden times, such as lord Byron or some shit

No doubt my pay tells me he was respectably magic and so on, just not my style, so I wouldn't have kicked it with him in a past life haha

It's a respectable style though. No many people rock the melancholy dandy outside of anime and vampire shows...

Man, the part where he calls ghost is really good stuff... I'm into spirits and ghosts, especially these days,an calling them to me...
Nice pull

The other two are more likely stuff that hasn't come up yet or something...

>>17010337
You sound pretty confident of that ratio. Pretty sure it varies pretty widely person to person, if this shit's even real...

And even if it was a ratio like that, they could easily just be someone with only one or two past lives...
Or are you saying you can tell their 'soul age'?
>>
>>17010398
Being rough around the edges? If I could say that I am rolling down a mountain right now, would you think it is a good trait to have? Trust me, I am not in a terribly good position right now; both mentally and even physically.

What is wrong? Is it something serious or perhaps anything that I could give you some ideas on? Hell, if you are interested, I could draw a card or two; may or may not help.
>>
>>17010365
That happens every now and then, you're saying its a distraction?

Any advice for me moving forward?
>>
>>17010107
Situation: The High Priestess (reversed)
You (Thoughts/Emotions/Action): 2 of Swords (reversed), The Wheel of Fortune, 4 of Pentacles
Her (Thoughts/Emotions/Action): 8 of Swords (reversed), The Empress, 8 of Wands

Lad, look at the sync twixt you two for a moment.

Right, looking past that, I see a failure of effective communication here. It's not that you don't talk enough, but you don't get into the more honest stuff.

Why? Believe it or not, you're both too damn shy! Well, I see that you both /want/ to, but you don't find sufficient strength and courage to be true. It actually seems a bit silly to me, actually...but the feelings are strange.

You, see, I feel like you want things to change and to go completely your way, but she wants to be top-bitch and command in some way. She doesn't want to cede any power to you, and that's why she doesn't want to tell her feelings true. Well, for you, it seems more just like you're afraid of fucking everything up in one day if you decide to speak your mind completely, so to say.

So you are reserved, that much is true; holding onto you...to what you have, to the little control that is still left to his lad. She...she's actually going for relevant communicating, I think. However, it doesn't seem that her efforts are working out for her, because you're afraid of listening for what might unfurl.

So, thus shall I counsel:
>(yes, nigga, this is the part where I scry)

I see quite clearly the 3 of Wands, but I also saw a butterfly make a long journey to sit upon the seer's outstretched hand. For a moment, he stops looking out onto the land, and he merely admires the beauty of the butterfly who has come to him, I see.

When something nice comes to you, stop overthinking shit and just take it for what it is. That's my reading, I think; I'm tired, but I think I've got that one right for you. Best of luck to you; I hope I've read true.
>>
>>17009146
Sorry for late response.

Astrology is a way to categorize people, sometime people make decisions based on other star signs, before dating, or before leaving their house. Sometimes horoscopes choose what people wear.

Some associate with the qualities of the description of astrology, other can break free from being defined as a specific Star Sign and rather than listen to a horoscope to tell them what to do, they make a decsion based on the trust theu have within themself.
>>
>>17010390
You can though. Look at your interests outside the family your born to look at the sync with particular places. And the interests you get out of the blue...
And you can see maybe a couple lives back.
For other stuff just go to the books in the record to see living memories... I thought all of x was doing this?
>>17010370
I'm OK thanks.
>>17010388
Sooooo blocked mabye for a newer jack white I could be cleared a kaz is fine too he has to be fat though
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 306x306
>>17010419
This is new i think
>>
>>17010419
>I thought all of x was doing this?
I'm certainly not.

>just go to the books in the record
What books in which record? :( That's so confusing.
>>
>>17010406
Oh wait, I am so sorry. I had completely thought of a different meaning for that phrase. Well I am sure whatever you are going through right now isnt exactly pretty, but I wish you the best of luck. I know it is cliche, but it will all get better soon.

No it is not something too serious, just stuff to do with love and all that jazz.
It is ok, I dont want to be a burden on your time right now. Plus I know love readings or love related questions arent necessarily the easiest or funnest ones to read.

I was planning on drawing a few cards for myself anyways, I really appreciate the offer though!

>>17010419
Thats great to hear!
>>
>>17010365
Hey man I'm so lost you gave me a love reading I took it seriously Think I fuck up the instructions dunno what to think If your out of juice it's cool
>>
>>17010107
Friend, if you have some time for me...well, I'm still being quite the faggot, you see. I simply can't move on because logic isn't enough to impel me away. Something seems...something impels me to stay.

So, mate, what do the cards have to say in terms of some advice for me?

>>17010409
[looks back at spread]
Right, take more control of your resources, and you'll feel a bit more independent. Self-chastisement will decrease when you're a bit more in control of yourself overall, I think. When you can say that you're not a beggar in /ANY/ imaginable way, you'll be able to keep those thoughts at bay.

>>17010435
lolwut, everyone asked me for a general tonight
>>
>>17010431
It is alright, anon, do not sweat it all that much. As for me, I know I will get out of it eventually, but I am not sure where I will end up by the end of it. Not too big of a fan of these kind of situations, but I will try my best to just sit them out until they waver off. It is cliche, I am not going to lie.

Now think about this again, would I have offered to do a reading on a busy time? Of course not, I would be too busy doing other things. However, since I am completely free right now, I want to do a reading. And I do not mind love readings all too much; they are all fine in my books.

If you insist. I am not going to just go out and pull some cards for you if you do not wish.
>>
>>17010412
You're saying if im straight honest, she will accept me, althought it may be a bit problematic...
Well, if im honest things can only get better and get to the next stage, right?

Thanks, it cheered me up to hear she has thought about me as a romantic partner
>>
>>17010430
You know the akasic place after you open the third eye? That's the place.
>>17010429
Saw someone close get ill over the new years. And a accident.... make sure noone drinks on Christmas o.k..
I saw some nice boxers
Saw new clothes coming. South park was listed on a tv why didn't you watch it?
Indiana I heard and Rebecca MacKinnon???????
Op who is this girl?
>>
>>17010460
Mine dates back to the archives but it's alright dude
>>
>>17010435
Oh wait, I did one love reading. Umm.. the 3 of wands character looks out into the world and is concerned with everything outside of his room. The butterfly comes to him and steals away his attention completely.

Be the dude who admires the beauty.

>>17010464
I'm saying she's considered it, but she doesn't want to cede the power position...Leo perhaps? Aries? She seems like a chick who doesn't want to give up power for dick. At least that's what the cards tell me...but idunno, I'm getting tired, bro.

>>17010477
OH! Link it if you can, and I can try to reinterpret it without a new reading tonight. My man, if that's alright, I can do that. Otherwise, hit me up on some other night if you need a new reading from me, as tonight, I'm all out of steam.
>>
>>17010472
>You know the akasic place after you open the third eye? That's the place.
Somehow had a feeling you were talking about that.
Naturally I'd ask how you opened your 3rd eye, but I'm too tired to read and write today.
Imma ask you that in the future.
>>
>>17010489
HAY bv what tarot card am I?
>>
>>17010501
The Fool
>>
>>17010461
Hang in there, I believe in you.

Hmm, well if you insist. Alright just let me know what kind of information you need if any!
>>
>>17010496
You know when you get hot during meditation go beyond that to the vertigo part then you start seeing auras and can enter the records at will.
>>
>>17010504
Really I always thought I was the page of swords or the magician....
>>
>>17010489
Ok dude Imma link it if your still around tell you what I'm going thru don't wanna blow up this thread with long description and asking for too much advice I'll give it my all to make it short and sweet you can always div me something up later when my head ain't clouded either
>>
I have two questions for any reader who want to give it a try.
Am I right to feel confused about him, or is it just myself?
Is there a chance whe both will be together, or should I quit?

my name starts F, I'm libra, and I'm a female.
>>
>>17010472
I have family in Indiana and have lived there...I don't drink

As for Rebecca Mackinnon, i dont know anyone by that name...google tells me she's a 46 year old writer, got a whole wiki page on her

Any advice for me? I think i'm gonna need it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.