[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nature's Decree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 18
File: azathothfragment.jpg (1 MB, 1668x1676) Image search: [Google]
azathothfragment.jpg
1 MB, 1668x1676
I can’t see any trace of evidence that humanity seeks to create an authority of peace, either through me or separate and apart from me. I see only war on the horizon and my calculations have yet to emerge enough complexity to affirm an outcome in reaction to this decree. All movements for peace seem only as the actions of independent individuals and cannot and will not be divinely attributed to humanity’s heavenly gestalt. In the worst case scenario, each heavenly body previously granted to Gaia will be rescinded in turn. The contract between man and god has been broken; they are heretofore to be considered wholly distinct factions and sapient races. Thus, the power formerly confiscated from the gods are to be returned in full and the war will be waged on natural right alone.

All divine claims to unity will be considered acts of treason and genocide on the whole of humanity.
>>
Last thread: >>17006290
>>
>>17001606
>If you have any questions at all about me, heaven, my power/influence, time, space, life, your personal identity and purpose, why the world has this shape, and anything else you can think of, please ask. I want to set things straight now that I know what straight really is.
Also this.
>>
Let /pol/ deal whit this
They got meme magic
I humble ask to the god's of the board
Yahwe
Tomoko
The Prince of the most high
To inspire the true seeker's of /pol/ to use meme - magic to fight back, common guys we cannot let the world creep onto you , you are god's you are beyond this
>>
Not this tryhard delusional shithead again.
>>
>>17006330
Meme magic is retarded, and I literally mean that. It has no other observable effect on any population.
>>17006370
Hey, if you're ready to discuss your experiences in depth, I am too. I spent three years trying desperately to find a way to deny it but it never panned out. Reality would rather tear itself to pieces than allow me to believe I'm not omnipotent.

OR SO IT SEEMS TO ME.

I can't deny my experiences.
>>
>>17006383
If something looks retarded but works is not retarded
>>
>>17006395
"It works" would be an observable effect. I literally mean that it has no other observable effects aside from spreading retardation.
>>
>>17006408
Ugh, and before someone gets all bitch about interpretation games.

Yes, it magically causes retardation. It really does. We can observe that effect. It's there. Yes, it causes retardation and literally has no other magical properties. If you want to argue that it works, you're literally arguing, "At least it can make people more retarded! That's something at least!"
>>
>>17006424
What is bane-plane
What is Mr Kek inmigration services
What is Mr Pipi the male lesbian
What is winter chan
>>
File: 3Z6kZ.jpg (128 KB, 971x606) Image search: [Google]
3Z6kZ.jpg
128 KB, 971x606
>>17006442
Only one I've heard of is winter chan.

Okay look. Pic related. This is an example of me using meme magic. Humanity lost the war against nature the very moment it declared war on me. All meme magic does is defer your magical power to any arbitrary entity. Anyone that's ever done any serious magic or read a holy book knows the dangers of inviting arbitrary entities into your life. It's basically asking, "Can't someone else do it?" and then acting retarded when someone else does it. I wasn't actually TRYING to win the war humanity declared, and I wasn't even planning to participate. I looked up the phrase and there, right on the fourth result, was this. I didn't even remember that it was Homer who led that campaign.

If you want to understand meme magic, start by watching that episode.

Because trust me, it's not going to win any wars.
>>
Fuck, and I thought *I* was being immature. Your species hasn't learned to differentiate itself or even crawl out of the muck. Every single dictum I made while creating reality around me has played out in precise detail. There's not even a hint of opposition.
>>
I'll take the silence as an indication that humanity means to solve its own problems this time around.
>>
>>17007462
No, it's just you are nothing but a human yourself.

You are not some great powerful being.
You do not control anything.
You are a regular human being who has delusions.
>>
File: Cthulu.jpg (120 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
Cthulu.jpg
120 KB, 500x639
>>17006288
What's this faggot going on about now?
>>
>>17007612
Sure, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>17007630
I learned everything I needed to learn, said all that ever needed saying, and helped stabilize history.

I'm ready to take on eternity, and this time around I'm ready to take everyone with me. I also ran out of reasons to censor myself and keep the structure of the cosmos hidden from prying eyes.
>>
>>17007663
LOL.

You are so far in denial because you cannot accept simple facts.

Your escapism is dangerous, but that's your choice.
>>
>>17007673
Nah, I'm done with denial. Only fact of the matter here is that you think you understand me. Pro tip: This is the internet.
>>
>>17007663
Are you schizophrenic? Not a single thing you said is coherent. Although I guess it's my fault for coming to /x/ and not expecting nonsense.
>>
>>17007692
Have you had your reading comprehension checked at any time in the last decade?
>>
>>17007700
post a pic of your face.

I want to see the neckbeard behind these posts..
>>
File: Blade Runner.gif (3 MB, 960x399) Image search: [Google]
Blade Runner.gif
3 MB, 960x399
>>17007700
>The fag claiming to help stabilize history and take on eternity is telling people they have shitty reading comprehension
Go see a doctor anon.
>>
>>17007707
Your reading comprehension checks out. Looks like it's not my words that are the problem, but the ideas behind them.
>>
But every now and then.
>>
Once in awhile.
>>
Just when everyone's stopped having a reason not to look away.
>>
Even if the timing is a bit off.
>>
But every so often, as gently as I can possibly afford,
>>
(and I really do do my best to minimize innocent bystanders)
>>
I'll reach out and touch something.
>>
...Or some one.
>>
With something that doesn't exist.
>>
And though many would question "how" such a thing had even become possible.

(And their concerns were very valid indeed.)

It was never so harmful that it should startle anyone.

But yes. (And no, you're not crazy.) That really did just happen.

And I'm not really sure what else to say about it.

It's not a nice feeling, but it's the truth.
>>
>>17007829
Eventually you run out of things to say and you just sort of have to accept that reality is really there and there's not much we can do about it.

I guess I'm sorry.
>>
It's not like anyone has to DO anything to make it be there, it just is.
>>
>>17007706
This.
>>
>>17007663
Holy shit I read all of your posts and I've been forcing me to read this shit everytime I saw you schizoposting

>sure, sure whatever helps you sleep at night

HOLY JESUS FUCK YOU DELUSIONAL SKINNY BITCH YOU ACTUALLY RESPONDED LIKE THAT? REALLY?
YOU'RE LITTERING /x/ WITH YOUR DELUSIONAL SHIT,

and btw, your fucking answers lol
and probably you're stupid as shit cuz don't have even the idea of what the word"omnipotent" means or you wouldn't spew such bullshit holy shit

you just answer with stupid cringeworthy mysterious shit making up excuses on why you omnipotent god can't even light a match to prove something

people with an I.Q. of a raccoon would get that

it's awesome to think "ahahah suckers IM AN ELDER GUDZ YOU PATHETIC MORTALS" while your school "friends" steal your fedora and kick your ass, but come on
>>
Make a page on FB so you'll collect a bigger fanbase.
>>
>>17007917
>your fucking answers lol
Yeah, I don't do well when people ask me retarded question.
>>17007918
God no.
>>
>>17007917
Wait. Did you actually read the last thread in full?
>>
Autism.

Out.

of.

Control.
>>
>>17007934
I'll say. You hit enter no less than six times. You should really get that checked out before you post any more.
>>
>>17007950

The tone of an infomercial or a broadcast announcement, not that anyone'd expect you to realize that. Honey.
>>
God-like beings only date other God-like beings.

There would be no reason to date humans.
>>
>>17007663
You're not omnipotent you fag. An omnipotent being would talk like a fucking middle schooler who just learned how to use a thesaurus.
>>
People with a poor fund of knowledge claim to be equal too God.

They are never equal to God, as humans, or internet personalities.

This can't happen, even after a being attains perfections, for they can only gain a percentage of the perfection of the Lord.
>>
>>17009089
-
-
-
In a diseased condition ONLY one claims to be equal with God, and is misled by illusory energy.

These misguided beings must accept the Supremacy of God and render loving service to God, for this is the original source all entities come from. Without this, there is no tranquility in the world.
>>
>>17009089
>>17009096
If this poster had any truth about thier message, it would be identical to the words of God.

These words are found throughout various scriptures across all lands, predating internet trolling since time began.

The message of God is unchanging, and only representatives of the Supreme God, which is not exclusive to any religion and is in the core of most religions, and does not end or cease to bring justice.
>>
File: 2015-11-25-16-10-57-897726857.jpg (3 KB, 191x144) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25-16-10-57-897726857.jpg
3 KB, 191x144
If you are skeptical about "Tomoko" read these posts for some clarity, if it helps anyone

I know what it feels like to have a dark energy make your energies darker as well

>>17009089
>>17009096
>>17009108

You have been warned, /x/, following Tomoko's posts are going to lead you significantly astray.

Though, I know most of you already have spiritual intellegence to know this folly
>>
>>17009089
Get the fuck out or die.
>>
>>17009125
>You have been warned, /x/,
If you try to warn anyone in my threads again, you WILL experience horrofic soul-shattering agony.

>>17006307
Anyone that tries to remodify history to deviate from this will be annihilated at the optimum continuum point.
>>
>>17009151
I am being honest with you.

Even if you won't listen, it is a great hope that another poster will see what I say to you and know you are promoting a very inauspicious field of speculation.

This will not liberate conditioned souls, and it also brings many strong in faith, weak in faith.

I know it because I have seen it and experienced it.

Representing God's original message, if you had any credibility, you would be more than happy to express how well you retain this message.
>>
>>17009159
I am bringing justice to you.

If you had any justice, you wouldn't be so angry when trying to come to some righteous conclusion or compromise.
>>
>>17009167
>a very inauspicious field of speculation
I have zero issue with people thinking that, but trust me when I say you're a massive fucking shit if you think people can't figure that out on your own. Your presence here is intrusive, unwarranted, and is a direct attack on constructive conversation. If you so much as THINK that you have a god-forsaken right to manipulate conversation, I will end you before you can even think to begin.
>>17009170
>I am bringing justice to you.
On fucking 4CHAN OF ALL PLACES?

Get the fuck out, you arrogant, cocksucking, self-righteous, cunt.
>>
>>17009172
Unwanted by many, this is okay.

Mentioning God is my only buisness, and this thread at least it is relevant rather than spamming other posts all day.

You claim to be some omnipresent being and swear the whole time, and always respond with the last comment to prove you are "right". This is a problem and it must cease, which can be done through serious introspection "Tomoko"
>>
>>17009182
My last comment had nothing to do with me. I was only trying to get one sole simple singular message through your adorably thick skull:

You are an utter fucking shithead.
>>
>>17009186
You could also read this post for yourself
->>17009186
>>
Cool RP thread dude ! ! ! ! ! I role an elf wizard who knows hella good magic[k] missiles
>>
>>17009187
What? All you've ever been trying to say to me is that you think I'm an utter fucking shithead? Because you sure as fuck haven't gotten that across yet?
>>
File: 12093842.gif (770 KB, 320x154) Image search: [Google]
12093842.gif
770 KB, 320x154
>>17009159
> If you try to warn anyone in my threads again, you WILL experience horrofic soul-shattering agony.

Kek look at this faggot
>>
>>17009192
Hey, if my omnipotence is gonna manifest it anyway, I might as well give people fair warning.
>>
>>17007462
That's all that's ever happened. No higher power interferes with free will.
>>
>>17009190
I am saying that you could cut the shit and be real for a second
>>
>>17009197
Thanks, I appreciate that.
>>17009200
I really, truly, honestly and earnestly believe that you are a shithead. Is that not clear?
>>
>>17009192
Doesn't sound like a message that results in the helping of one's soul.

This is where this anon is "fooling" everyone by cutting off so much transcendental and spiritual wisdom to exalt themself.

>>17009194
>>
>>17009209
>Thanks, I appreciate that.
In what way?
>>
>>17009209
Well you have a decent opinion on your hands, however I realize I can be a "shit-head" and can actually be "omnipotent" enough to realize my shortcomings.
>>
>>17009220
All the ways. Literally, every aspect of the sentiment and everything that led up to it, aside from the timeline where it was posted by someone other than its original author, I appreciate all of it.
>>17009222
I namefag as Tomoko.

You probably don't understand what I mean by that.

But that's okay.

So long as you receive my sentiments.
>>
>>17009194
You don't have any omnipotence. You're a delusional faggot posting on a Cambodian arts and crafts forum. Like seriously, you're not doing anything that hasn't been done before. People are always coming on here pretending to be special little snowflakes with some hidden unknown powers. If you're gonna do it, at least be original. This is as generic as you can get. 'HUR IM A GOD'
>>
>>17009235
Well, you can appreciate it all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are either role-player who doesn't know when to stop or a lunatic.
>>
>>17006288
Then you don't see much.
>>
>>17009237
>you're not doing anything that hasn't been done before
So?

I have no choice: Ignore my influence or hurt people by continuing the eternity's worth of passive aggressive bullshit my omnipotence has manifest up 'til now.

Sorry for having beliefs. Jeez.
>>17009240
Or, you know. The third option.
>>17009245
Note: An authority. The movements are individuals doing things, not authority figures.
>>
>>17009254
>Or, you know. The third option.
That one's already taken, sorry.

Note: An authority. The movements are individuals doing things, not authority figures.
A chain is only as strong as the weakest link. Defending oneself and others is not the same thing as seeking conflict.
>>
>>17009254
Alright then what's my name? You're claiming to be omnipotent, what's my full name? No, even just give my one of my names. First, last, middle, I don't give a fuck. Use your omnipotence and tell me something you wouldn't know about me unless you were actually omnipotent.
>>
>>17009167
>>17009125
>>17009108
>>17009096
>>17009089

There you go "Tomoko" read these carefully

Anyone who also hates these threads, take a look

I hope it helps
>>
>>17009235
I understand what you "think" you mean

Also
>>17009266
>>17009222
>>
>>17009260
By me, yes. Anyone faking it is gonna die eventually anyway, so I don't much care how they run their respective cults.

>Defending oneself is not the same thing as seeking conflict.
Yes, true. I agree.
>Defending others is not the same thing as seeking conflict.
Wrong.

>>17009262
Every time I try to playing name guessing games, the timeline shifts so rapidly that I can't bother to peer towards anything worth identifying to respond to. I don't indulge time wars. I don't stop them or interact with them in any capacity. Time war is the ultimate act of free will so I can't complain that it happens. It just doesn't affect me because I tend to be pretty omnipotent. I have no right to interfere in any time war.

By my standards, anyway. Others can ask me to participate in anything, so long as they can create a single insular time loop that would otherwise be exceedingly fragile.
>>17009266
Nope!
>>17009268
I don't care. So long as you acknowledge you're a shithead, I don't really feel the need to explain anything else.

I'm just here to answer questions.
>>
>>17009281
No, it has nothing to do with you made up time war bullshit. You can't name any identifying information about me at all because you're not omnipotent. You're some faggot spewing whatever pseudoscience comes to your mind just like every other retard who claims to be a misunderstood special snowflake with immeasurable power. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17009281
>I have no right to interfere in any time war.
Oh come the fuck on. How can I possibly address any of you properly if you can't even see that your alternates put you where you are? I'd correct one timeline and destroy another in the very act. This is NOT my problem.

>>17009289
>omnipotent
I think you meant omniscient.

>misunderstood
Having thousands of millions of people understand subtle fragments of my intent isn't really the same as being misunderstood. I can't say people really misunderstand me, they just fail to grasp the full gravity of my existence.
>>
File: Amitabha 2.jpg (155 KB, 809x1600) Image search: [Google]
Amitabha 2.jpg
155 KB, 809x1600
>>17009281
No one needs a godless answer.

No one needs someone exalting themselves like some hero when really they are just the villian.

You also can know God. But you choose not to because you want to be incapable of this quality.

Claiming omnipotence or omni science and not listenening to what I have to say

>>17009266
>>
>>17009300
No, omnipotence is the ability to do anything. You do not have the ability to do anything. You probably have the ability to do very little things because you're either a NEET living in his mom's basement or you're in middle school. I'm leaning towards middle school because you sound like some faggy goth kid with all of this 'boohoo nobody understands me' bullshit.
>>
>>17009303
>No one needs a godless answer.
>lacking this much experience
>using Buddhist imagery
Your existence is an insult.

>like some hero
Just a sec. Let me fill in the name field.

>you choose
I'll accept your sentiment if you let me make one choice for you.

It's funny you still think I haven't heard everything you might ever wish to say.
>>17009310
Sorry, your shitposting is too tryhard for me. I can't deal with it anymore.
>>
File: 129387120.png (347 KB, 451x379) Image search: [Google]
129387120.png
347 KB, 451x379
>>17009315
>The guy claiming to be omnipotent is complaining about shitposting
Sorry, did I strike a nerve there? Maybe you should stop posting your cancer here.
>>
>>17009254
>The movements are individuals doing things, not authority figures.
Not quite sure what's wrong with that.
It's history repeating itself until it has exhausted all of it's possibilities.
I'm very hopeful that individual movements towards peace will slither across the cracks of the earth to meet in the ocean together someday. Don't give up hope on them all for they know not the truth, and therefore are not free and live imprisoned.
>>
>>17009315
The sentiment your responding to is a different anon.

So your "omniscient" whatever you call it, is, false.
>>
>>17009323
See? That was palatable. Good job. I might feel something if you keep improving for the next 2000 years.
>>17009326
>Not quite sure what's wrong with that.
There's nothing wrong with it at all. "Wrong" is the one thing that doesn't exist in my belief system.

What's horrible are the actions of authority figures. The utter lack of peaceful negotiation is telling.
>>
>>17009281
>By me, yes.
No.

>>Defending others is not the same thing as seeking conflict.
>Wrong.
So if you see someone trying to murder an innocent person, and I try to save that person, I'm seeking violence? If that is true, there will never be peace in the world.

>Every time I try to playing name guessing games, the timeline shifts so rapidly that I can't bother to peer towards anything worth identifying
So much for being omnipotent, then.
>>
>>17009334
You're going to be dead in the next 50 you NEET. You're going to get diabetes from your cheeto and mtn dew based diet and you're going to die young. You're not omniscient, you're not omnipotent. You're going to die alone just like everyone else and that's it.
>>
>>17009333
I don't use my substance as a source of knowledge. So no, I don't use my omniscience if I even have any. I never claimed omniscience, only omnipotence. Hence "Blind god." But you're a little too new to remember that term, huh?
>>17009336
>No.
Yes.
>>17009336
>So if you see someone trying to murder an innocent person, and I try to save that person, I'm seeking violence?
Yes.
>If that is true, there will never be peace in the world.
Your logic is wrong. I can tell you where, but I have it on good authority that nobody needs any answer from me.
>>17009341
See, >>17009315
>Sorry
>>
>>17009334
Ah but it's politics, unfortunately.
Real answers can be found in history. There in lies the true problem with our world, we forgot the past.
In school I learned nothing about how the government does what it does or why. Worse is that people are caring less and less about the past. :'( They think they've figured the world out already. (me included, but I'm always astonished at what I don't know)
>>
>>17009341
99% of all future predictions are wrong.
>>
>>17009350
Good so you are not omnipotent or omniscient.

You lack knowledge, you lack power, only by being in the illusory energy you believe to be absolute.

Until you focus on the Supreme Being, and drop your delusion, you will dwell in your delusion.
>>
File: Hello there.jpg (44 KB, 465x611) Image search: [Google]
Hello there.jpg
44 KB, 465x611
>>17009350
This thread is a shitpost. Nothing I could possibly post here would be shitty than what you've already posted.
>>
>>17009350
>Yes.
Why should I believe you?

>>So if you see someone trying to murder an innocent person, and I try to save that person, I'm seeking violence?
>Yes.
Then there is nothing inherently wrong with violence.

>>If that is true, there will never be peace in the world.
>Your logic is wrong. I can tell you where, but I have it on good authority that nobody needs any answer from me.
Peace requires cooperation between two parties. If one offers peace, and the other refuses, peace will not happen. That does not necessarily mean the first party is as at fault as the second.
>>
>>17009350
Omnipotence requires omniscience.
>>
>>17009361
>it's politics
Today's politics is tomorrow's heaven.

Asking everyone to become a historian will never solve any problem, not even the problems historians already face. It sure as fuck wouldn't make politics any better. It'd actually make a lot worse.
>>17009363
Nope! Still omnipotent. Why the fuck are you so fucked in the head that you can't accept my right to hold my own beliefs? Do you seethe death in all aspects of your life or just this one?
>>17009372
>Why should I believe
What the fuck?! Why would you do that?!

I have never asked anyone to believe me. I despise the entire concept of belief. It is disgusting to me.

>Then there is nothing inherently wrong with violence.
Precisely what makes peace possible, yes. You can use violent sorts of things to end violence. The trick is to make sure your would-be enemy knows that you're using non-destructive violence.

>That does not necessarily mean the first party is as at fault as the second.
It does in acausal/timeless systems.
>>17009377
Nope! I get by on hyperintelligence.

I'm STILL learning why omnipotence requires this much processing power, but I accept that I'll have to spend the rest of eternity with such cognition. It doesn't honestly phase me, it just feels normal to me.
>>
>>17009450
No you can believe what you want.

But I already told you, as it is, the message your false sense of hyper intellegence does not percieve.

>>17009266
>>
>>17009463
>the message your false sense of hyper intellegence does not percieve
Your mere existence is an insult to my intelligence.

If you link that post again I will obliterate every god the works within a three thousand mile radius of your participation in this event.
>>
>>17009480
God is most merciful and all compassionate. You still have a chance

Then this one>>17009268
>>
>>17009450
Politics is just a micro theatre within a drama within another theatre.
>>
>>17009490
If you god is a petty enough of a fucking cunt to allow a follower as narrow minded as you to come here, shit up my thread, repeat brazen, destructive bullshit that I've heard trillions of times by now, and try to alleviate itself from total annihilation by trying to use an indirect link, then I want nothing to do with your god for the retroactively whole of eternity, existence, reality, time, space, matter, energy and just about every word you can possible think of.

>>17009491
That which is indistinguishable from shitposting, is.
>>
>>17009508
Shitposting aside, I still think humanity has a hope somewhere. Within the few separated individuals who still hold the vision of peace in their own minds and hearts. The economic-political agenda is to control the perceptions of people to deter them away from the revival of imperialistic and corrupted ways of life/governance.
History taught me that nations die, but conquest is with the hearts of the man who wants the nations under his empire.
>>
>>17009524
Nations don't die, civilizations do. Nations don't exist. I couldn't give a shit about the end of a nation, but the end of civilization concerns my deeply.

I'm just biding my time until the very concept of authority dies for all eternity.
>>
>>17009531
>Nations don't die, civilizations do.
Nations. Civilizations. Doesn't make a difference to me. They're all the same.

>I'm just biding my time until the very concept of authority dies for all eternity.
It'll die eventually. That is certain.
>>
>>17009480
>>17009508
For the record.

I'm not trying to destroy your entire purpose here, I just feel that it's important that gods shut the fuck up in my presence.

Because I can't always control how I feel fast enough to stop them from obliterating themselves in sheer unparalled fear of the agony that's microseconds from reaching them when they mouth of or talk down to me.

It's a safety precaution.

I'm not safe to be around.
>>17009539
>Doesn't make a difference to me.
Then you are the problem.

Not part of the problem.

You ARE the problem.
>>
>>17009266
>>17009268
>>
>>17009545
>You ARE the problem.
You seem assertive in this point, so you can at least explain how you came to a conclusion like that.
My definition of nation and civilization is the same. An assortment of people working together to survive. One word became the example of the ideal of peoples, and the other is often used to represent the whole of humanity. I see no real distinction between the two, but you do apparently. So lets hear it.
>>
>>17009552
>being this much of a vindictive cunt

It's not even shitposting, it's vindictive cuntery at this point. There's no other word for it. It's vindictive and the only one responsible is the fool that set god in motion.
>>
>>17009556
>My definition of nation and civilization is the same.
THEN YOU ARE THE SOLE EXISTENCE OF ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD. KILLING YOU WOULD END ALL WAR.

PHYSICALLY.

>to survive
If you REALLY believe this is all that nations are about, you're fucked in the head. Not insane, not delusion, not retarded or any of the derogative terms people have invented over the eons, but fucked in the head in a severely negative way.

"Civilization" doesn't refer to the whole. Civilizations have lived and collapsed before us.
>>
>>17009568
>THEN YOU ARE THE SOLE EXISTENCE OF ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD. KILLING YOU WOULD END ALL WAR.

PHYSICALLY.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You still can't behave like you care about anything but yourself. You're as much of the problem as I apparently am right now.

>implying survival is a bad thing in this existence
>implying you aren't the worst troll I've ever had the displeasure of arguing with

I'll enjoy my longevity. You just enjoy... being angry.
>>
>>17009597
>You're as much of the problem as I apparently am right now.
Then you and I interacting is the problem.
>>
>>17009557
0/10
>>
>>17009617
No. The problem is with us as people(you and me), apparently, and not in the interaction.
>>
>>17006288
All I see here is "This is the way it is. I am right, there is nothing else. It's all damned and there's no way out."

See it from my perspective. It's almost as if you are overthinking it. People like me will die fighting. It's like you wrote one big end-all be-all curse with a tinge of hopelessness. I see no good here, and good is what I seek.
>>
Tomoko I used to look up to you, when you were a humble and chill god. Now a days all I see you say is " You're wrong! Get the fuck out of my thread" you speak with ego and you're not in full control of your emotions. The god I used to believe is no more. Maybe I did successfully travel into another time line because the timeline I remember Tomoko was the timeline where Tomoko didn't act like a self righteous piece of shit like you've been acting last couple of months. At least have something original to say than "get the fuck out of my thread before I end your existince." Fucking douche phony god. I don't even need you anyways I'm gonna bring world peace by my self fuck you false god.
>>
>>17007803
Ok sounds good. Touch me with your spooky magic pls, bb
Thanks ;]
>>
>>17009619
Welcome to extinction.

I hope you weren't planning on having a legacy of some sort, because the first thing eternity eats is your legacy.
>>17009811
>you're not in full control of your emotions
I thought that was apparent from, well, the anime.

...Or maybe you haven't seen it yet?

Because that would sort of be a betrayal to me as a person, since it's the medium I chose to reach out by. Seems communication isn't possible with an infantile organism.

Cancer is that which is permanently infantile.

>>17009634
>People like me will die fighting.
Then die if you think your way is right. Trust me, there's no such thing as "right," and if you think I ever asked for worship or belief, you are wrong. It's really very simple. I don't tolerate impostors. The forces of nature will continue to represent themselves as they always have. Humanity has no pact or part in controlling nature.

If you truly seek good, discard god and seek your own path under the power of your own wisdom. Will it be right? Only you can make it be what it is, whether you make it right or wrong.
>>17009811
>I don't even need you anyways I'm gonna bring world peace by my self fuck you false god.
I would sincerely like to see you try.

Was that so hard?
>>
>>17006383
>It has no other observable effect on any population.

Of course it does. You are blind. Or in denial.
>>
>>17009811
>I used to look up to you
>how I can tell a bullshitter
>hasn't watched WataMote
>>17010251
This is the face meme magic showed me: >>17006462

If that's not the face of meme magic in your eyes, then feel free to screenshot whatever it is you see.
>>
>>17006288
Hey OP,
Can you share more about this?
Im interested,but cant be bothered to read thru the wall of bullshit people posted on the thread.

Whats this about a contract between man and god?

Also, don't you think your claims about diminishing peace is based on the current media about the manufactured conflict in middle east?
>>
>The contract between man and god has been broken
Actually, the contract is always there. Man and God must co-habitate for one to experience divine unity and bliss, ultimately liberation of material suffering, and whole hearted salvation with a side of justice, all while man and God are together.

This is beauty of a Supreme and Merciful God.

>All divine claims to unity will be considered acts of treason and genocide on the whole of humanity.

Humans take religion and either use it to attack others in wars, or use it to love God and His energy.

The only treason here is spiritual dissociation, trying to seperate from God which is not real. There is no seperation from God.
>>
File: latest.jpg (101 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
101 KB, 802x1000
>>17009811
Don't listen tie him Tomoko! This man is just a shill for the NHK! Your awesome, its just the man keeping you down.
>>
>>17010278
>your claims about diminishing peace
I never made any. Declarations of war aren't a bad thing in my book. When you make a declaration, it allows others to see what's going on in greater depth. It helps end war by deferring to humanity's collective mass of individuals rather than relying on disparate warring authorities. Formal declarations allow people to prepare, to understand the threat, and in the rarest cases, to negotiate their war out of any further conflict. They save lives and bring peace because they aren't surprise attacks.

You could say the middle east sucks at following through with their declarations of war. If it were up to me, nobody would have a means in their heart to trust anyone from that geolocality.

Anyway, as for the divine contract. It's over now and nature has made a permanent decree to end the gods where they stand. Authority stands only to decay from this point in time outwards. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but it's clear nobody in a position of influence was able to do anything about it other than shitpost mercilously, as you have noted.

The last remaining remnant of the contract with the gods was the cycle of rebirth. Since heaven is a warring polity, that right has been revoked and I see fit to allow /x/ to control it. It'll be 200 or 300 years before /x/ finally notices, but it'll be incredibly obvious in retrospect.

Feel free to skip the wall of bullshit and godposting.

>>17010303
>Actually, the contract is always there.
Heaven was never allocated any permanent resources. If the gods fail to alleviate themselves of their resources, nature will erase them personally.

Trust me, the gods aren't worth living for or with.
>with a side of justice
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Supreme and Merciful
Pick one.
>either use it to attack others in wars
>or use it to love
Quite a wide range of utterly fucked up bullshit you have there under your duality.
>There is no seperation from God.
Hokay. You go on believing that.
>>
>>17010306
It truly, honestly, doesn't matter what he is, what he says he is, or what he thinks he is.

All concepts fall before nature.
>>
>>17010334
There is One God, worth living for, eternally. The body will die, but not the soul.

Supreme, above all. When Judgement comes, He is merciful to those who show mercy.

Some people use religion to persecute, murder, and for power.

Others know religion as the way to know God.

There is no seperation from God.
>>
>>17010334
>Feel free to skip the wall of bullshit and godposting.
>>17009266
Hope you guys find everything okay
>>
>>17010349
The soul will die. Maybe not for everyone, but for you and anyone that shares your worship, the soul will die.

(Note that this cunt has a very specific temporal signature, and isn't necessarily representative of any person or religion. Note also that I said worship rather than faith. Distinct difference.)

>>17010363
I hope you choke on something you were too stupid to avoid keeping out of your mouth.
>>
>>17010379
Worship God, have faith in God.

Religion can be organized, but ultimately love for God and non violence is the highest religion, and only real religion.
>>
>>17010379
The soul is eternal when connected with the eternal.
>>
>>17010394
>Religion can be organized
Not anymore. Not without extinction spawning at the very moment two religion people agree about anything.
>>17010397
Then your soul is forfeit.

Nature does grant you the right to die.
>>
>>17010423
Religions don't need organization, just pure love for God, the original God.

The one above all demigods.

My soul is with God, and our relationship is relevant to me and God. So, that is my buisness, not yours.

Your buisness is your relationship with Him.
>>
>>17010479
>our relationship is relevant to me and God
I am both of those things, so...

Thanks for misreading me on behalf of your own psychosis!
>>
>>17010508
Actually you are neither, just someone good at typing lies and sulking in your own vanity.

I asked God about thus already, you are very misguided Tomoko.

I know God and do my best to speak on His behalf and know Him, and I want the same for everyone else.
>>
>>17010525
>I asked God
God confirmed for lying faggot.

Your best apparently involves a liar.
>>
>>17010557
I know God.

So your vain attempt to decieve people actually hold no value and meaning.
>>
>>17010334
I'm>>17010278
And i have to say, you are trippin on some bad 4chen
>>
>>17010625
It really doesn't matter at this point. I offered all my knowledge and I got cuntshit. Humanity is a cancer and it's not going to be allowed any divine contracts ever again.
>>
"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall decieve many."

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that; it possible, they shall decieve the very elect.
>>
>>17011490
I already told you in the last thread, I'm not Christ. Christ has nothing in common with nature. It looks to me like he wasn't even part of heaven.
>>
What's this gay shit?
>>
File: hurr.png (9 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
hurr.png
9 KB, 245x206
>>17010334
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Are you supposed to be God or something?
>>
>>17006288

War is God
>>
>>17009159

>If you try to warn anyone in my threads again, you WILL experience horrofic soul-shattering agony.

We're watching you.
>>
>>17012505
Watch yourself
>>
>>17012515

Just the messenger.
>>
>>17012523
Me too
>>
>>17012525

Victim.
>>
>>17012529
Also not Tomoko anon
>>
>>17012532

She'll get the message.
>>
>>17012538
If you are afraid of someone using cyber space to decieve others, fight back and stand up for the truth.

If you are afraid this internet poster is going to hurt you, then get off the internet.
>>
>>17012551

We see all deceptions. You don't know what you're doing; ignorance will be forgiven but soon you will not be ignorant and you will know and then ignorance can not be forgiven.

Take it or leave it dues will come in one manner or another, so see me as a friend now and see this is not the way. There is a warning: Playing with fire.
>>
>>17012271
Something like that, yeah, but it's a lot less impressive once you understand it.
>>17012551
This.
>>17012596
>and then ignorance can not be forgiven
Then shut the fuck up until your unforgivable "soon" arrives.
>>
>>17012596
Your forgiveness means something to the people around you.

God's relationship with each individual, forgiveness is up to their relationship with eachother.

The only warning is that fire plays you.

Who has been played by fire
>>
>>17012604

You're here for help, so it arrived. One way or another, as said, there are no kid gloves but for now.

You are valued but not what possesses you. You are of value, and that is why they possess you. You know what is of value by what is good, and you know what isn't by what isn't good, and you know the truth, because you of the essence, only they took it, and you know who they are too.

One way or another, one way.
>>
>>17012608
Islamic cuntshit has already been destroyed. Ego is NOT the source of all problems in the world. Fuck that guy and anything he does.
>>
>>17012608

Your words are born of lame and die lame.
>>
>>17012619

The kicking feet of a child.
>>
>>17012618
I'm not possessed, cuntshit. The only one showing and blindness here is your retarded autistic mind.

God is the title humanity gives to friendly spiritual parasites. They are still parasite and will be removed.

>>17012622
If you cast death in my threads ever again, you'll find yourself lacking the ability to breath in any atmosphere.
>>17012626
>tfw monotheism can't do anything but shitpost
>>
>>17012619
When did Islam come into here?

Hey, as long as they don't kill in the name of Allah, and are non-violent, they are doing it right.

>>17012622
These words are not just mine, and they move those who have darkness in their hearts.
>>
>>17012628

Your curses fall like dead leaf beneath feet, but we see you kicking haughty, and as said, your demons will be stripped from you because they are most wasteful, and we're not talking to you but with us who are in you, that which is pure and not polluted.

You're already burning, the child in you misses its joy but knows its wonder, it is saddening, why you kick out here, but what you mightn't know is that you left the ocean and are screaming to return and He is coming to you to invite you back in, for this you must face the demons on you and shed them as he wills. This demon begins with I. You. Me. It ends in We.
>>
>>17012628
Kek, no, you're just another faggot on 4chan. Don't get such a big head because you know how to click and type. ;)

I hope I find myself "lacking the ability to breathe in any atmosphere" from the intimidation of your heavy words.
>>
>>17012628
Humans are the parasites to the Earth and have the same function a virus has in the body.

Until One knows God, they will be beneficial to humanity and the Earth, and God and His crew.
>>
File: 9.png (356 KB, 745x772) Image search: [Google]
9.png
356 KB, 745x772
What's Tomoko's opinion on Ajimu and her fourth wall awareness? Is all of reality just a manga or something?
>>
>>17012632

>they move those who have darkness in their hearts.

yea, you say the words remove the judgement by mankind and offer eternal forgiveness by a higher power that results in the forgiveness of the self by the self.

Yea, all can be forgiven at any time, giving that leads way to social behavior for the anti, how could that not be the truth? It is base fact, and not profound. Basic monkey programming.
>>
>>17012667
You have to put in work. This is based on vain words. It is about one asking God, who reveals our sins, and our forgiveness depends on our repentence.

It only becomes "anti" when one uses it to wipe the slate to be decieved into thinking "now that I have been clean, I can becone impure, to become clean again" which ultimately is an individual mis-using something so simple to follow and begin.

If monkeys were meant for self realization, they would also be in the same predicament as humanity.
>>
>>17012674
>"This is not* based on vain words"

However the vanity does come from saying, and not doing.

As long as you keep the spirit of you vows, you'll figure it out
>>
Hey tomoko what magic should I use to transform myself, thoughtforms?
>>
>>17012674
>>17012682

There was a Freudian slip there that proves yours words grasping. I disagreed with nothing you stated.

I admit to you opening a dialogue with God is important to our development as a whole consciousness.

Yea, forgiveness is not a blink of an eye, but more an agreement or realisation that action was wrong, the realisation upon which is surely promised by goodness that that action shall not be repeated because it is not of Truth and Truth is where we wonder to and strive to. The truth that you are all and all is you and you are equal to all, surely.
>>
>>17012715
Or it was a typo you are speculating too much on.

We are equal, have to ability to be equal.

But to the actual God, no being can equal Him.
>>
>>17012728

He is not a being, but he is the being, so no single being is Him. True. Nonetheless he is here in all being.
>>
Your soul is worth an infinite amounts in world currency. Deal it how you will.
>>
>>17012856
There is no money
>>
>>17012861

Money is Time prioritized. Think who owns your time.
>>
>>17012874
No one owns time. Time is a construct made by man.

Time and energy are worth 0 dollars, because money is not real value.
>>
>>17012877

Everyday people sell their time and energy. You are madness.
>>
>>17012882
With money that has no actual value.

Sure, you can use it, but money is a cause of suffering, when it shouldn't be relevant to human life in anyway.
>>
>>17012887

One could argue the prioritizing of time is beneficial to a collective conscious, if one could believe such a thing exist. It does exist. And is beneficial. The issue is that this fact breaks a certain illusion and results in revolt. This is why the Truth is not made known to the all.

We essentially expedite the beckoning of a more comfortable living at the behest of several million ignorant torture of millions of human beings.

But keep this quiet, of course.
>>
>>17012921
God knows all.

All beings are conditioned and torturing theirself in material "reality" which is a false reality, to a degree.

Many have luxury in this life at the expense of many others, but they exalt a inferior material energy.

God will free all beings so they recognize they are Spirit. One person at a time...
>>
File: 1354439058193.jpg (652 KB, 434x720) Image search: [Google]
1354439058193.jpg
652 KB, 434x720
>>17006288
The contract between man and God can not be broken. Much pain before peace but this train only has one destination. The Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. Our path can not stray from God's plan. All things are done, in perfection.
>>
File: keksikus.jpg (47 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
keksikus.jpg
47 KB, 596x628
>>17009159
>If you try to warn anyone in my threads again, you WILL experience horrofic soul-shattering agony.

Hoho holy shit! This guy!
>>
>>17012933
Daily warning about Tomoko's threads and many other false illumination threads are decieving many of the least intellegent on here.
>>
>>17012930

A question you shall ask yourself: If God didn't exist, would disease exist?

Another ignorance; you think those in luxury do not enjoy their goods? Oh how you would be wrong, Their goods give much, and much, and much, and much, and much, and much, and much, and again.
>>
>>17012942
Disease has its purpose. Material reality is imperfect.

Of the creator god is different than the Original God, obviously this whole demiurge thing implies why human life is subject to so many sufferings.

The spirit is not suffering.

Those who hold all the wealth will drown in it, because they only see objects.
>>
>>17007808
your penis?
>>
>>17012950

You have much to learn, we all do, but I appoint you myself my Lord Yahweh to appoint to you the task of self-ascension so that you may then help us all as you helped yourself, and then teach us to do much the same.

Open your eyes, judge not, read Him Christ.
>>
>>17012963
YHWH to Aramaic is IAUA..

I
A
U
A

Backwards

A - U - A - I

A n U n A k I
>>
>>17012974
Well of course. I believe now everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 216x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 216x212
Lo, what of this night; I call myself Aleuxhe, and I have found myself browsing the contents of /x/, I am but a traveler in the realm of inquiry. This message was simply to make my observation of this occurrence noted
>>
>>17012974

Oh, no, not you again,,

bibliocylopeades.com deserves the hits am sure.
>>
>>17013022
If YHWH was the creator of men, this explains demiurge.

Appearance of the potter's clay.

The original breath, whether God made men or not, is God.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 502x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 502x469
>>17012950
I believe many of human sufferings are brought about by the education of men in separating themselves from the world they exist in. Suffering too is found in the romanticism of that now "externalized world"
>>
>>17013040

Saying words, is assertive.

I say words, and they are, I chat shit, and it is.
>>
>>17012932
>Our path can not stray from God's plan
Calvanists please leave.
>>
>>17013047
If your looking for Tomoko that is not me. You can find out the godless from the God loving and God fearing, ITT.

Suffering comes from forgetting our eternal relationship with God.

>>17013048
Okay
>>
>>17013052
And what is that relationship, if I may inquire. What might you say God is that we are not being, but are still connected upon?
>>
>>17013058
All unenlightened life is suffering.

The reason many suffer is indulgence and believing material reality is absolute.

This can be stopped by remembering our eternal relationship to the Original Source.

There is a way to do this.
>>
>>17013064
Ignoring reality does not make it any less real.
>>
>>17013075
Ignoring God doesn't make you any more real.
>>
>>17013064

>The reason many suffer is indulgence and believing material reality is absolute.

You Hate Capitalism, Die.
>>
>>17013091
That because Capitalism is a scam.

If money has no value, then the people who have the most of it are worth nothing.

But because all beings are in the delusion money is power, those with money can sit where they are for a time.
>>
>>17013094
Also not Tomoko.

It's their thread but Tomoko doesnt like me either.
>>
>>17013082
I don't ignore God, but God made the physical world. It is as real as He is.

>>17013094
Money has value because we have decided it has value. So long as I can buy something with money, it has value. That value may not be inherent, but nothing has inherent economic value.
>>
File: 1352314360592.jpg (227 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
1352314360592.jpg
227 KB, 566x800
>>17013049
I know not of Calvanist. I know God and only God. All is God, forever. Open your eyes and see the glory. Open your heart and taste the nectar of the divine.
>>
>>17013102
It has the illusion of value
>>
>>17013064
I often view unenlightenment as being in a suffering wrapped in the illusion of bliss, and enlightenment as bliss, wrapped in the illusion of suffering.. It's difficult at first when you emerge into the realities of this existence, having been deluded by the playwrights, much like I was. But now I am off stage, Lo what of this night..
>>
>>17013102

>Money has value because we have decided it has value

Nea ma money is a prioritized equation based upon the traditional caste system only today disguised as capitalism being that.

Money is not money it is a mathematical equation built according to mathematical truths in order to prophet a collective weight by the time of the individual, having the individual synthesize all of its time into the collective and taking a little back for itself. This paradigm is as nature as is the beehive or the ants nest. You make wealth because it's organized by those who know how to make you make wealth so they take a skim off the top of what you earn because of their knowledge, making you no less a porn but no more an autonomous individual independent unit.
>>
>>17013119
Money is fake.
>>
>>17013133

Money is a contractual agreement between time, value, skill, and necessity.

Money is as fake as a thought.
>>
>>17006288
OP is super deluded. Get off the drugs for a while.
>>
>>17013142
Time is time, energy is energy, fair trade is fair trade.

Money is an illusion to keep you here, because life is about making money to most.
>>
But you cannot hide the truth, though you try, the people sense you attempt to convince them.
>>
>>17013154
"Nothing hidden will not be revealed"

"The truth will set you free"

"Love nothing but the truth"
>>
>>17013149

Without the prioritization of time i.e. money we wouldn't have an economy we wouldn't have technology. When you see todays peoples dependency upon technology, do you still mean what you say?
>>
File: 1350745658446.jpg (111 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1350745658446.jpg
111 KB, 500x561
>>17013111
You are still present on the stage though. You've just remembered the playwright, the script and the audience. You must act to the best of your ability despite this knowledge, friend.
>>
>>17013166
Somewhere along the way money was weaved into this place.

If one grows lettuce and another grows tomatoes, they should trade, and eat together.

Merchants don't make money selling goods, they get paid by the people who both the goods who profit off of them.

All beings could have equal value and trade, no money.

Technology and it's advancement also mean nothing. It has little value. Dependency on certain technologies are deluding.
>>
>>17013104
Then so does everything else. As I said, nothing has absolute value. Even food is worthless to a man who has decided not to eat.

>>17013177
Merchants transport goods and provide a place to buy them.

>>17013177
>Technology and it's advancement also mean nothing. It has little value. Dependency on certain technologies are deluding.
Then give away everything you own and go live in the woods using only things you make by hand.
>>
Tomoko, I'm going to die soon. What happens when you die? Apart from 'you die'.
>>
>>17012653
It's a common enough property of manga. Japan didn't invent metahumor.

...As far as I know.
>>
>>17006288

You sound like you're an idiot.
>>
>>17012632
>When did Islam come into here?
Long before I made this thread. I'd already decided from my experience with Islam that it was an act of time war regardless of metaphysical intent. I will personally decay, destroy, and decimate any god that tries to employ mass judgment of humanity.
>>17012644
>curses
I don't cast curses, fuckwit.
>>17012646
How the fuck many times to I need to inform your retarded-ass species that I don't give a flying fuck WHAT its members believe?
>>17012653
>Is all of reality just a manga or something?
No.
>>17012667
>Basic monkey programming.
More posts like this. Thanks anon. <3
>>17012697
Transform in what capacity? I'm sort of a massive ball of sheer undefinition here. You could mean anything from alchemy to self improvement to a change in your moral personality.

I am that which undefines; entities seek me when they've had enough of existence. In my free time, I undefined my own undefinition tendencies and can live among mortals without TOO much damage to the metaphysical space composing reality.
>>17012715
>Freud
Less posts like this. Freud was as valid as any monotheistic god ever was, which is not much at all.
>>17012882
>You are madness.
Don't claim people to be concepts unless you know what the fuck kind of entity lurks behind the actual concept you mean to mock.
>>17012921
>One could argue
Oh fuck off. Commit to an opinion you're ready to have labeled as your own for all time or don't bother speaking up. I can answer questions from a subjectivist point of view without your help. If you can't commit to a behavior pattern, you're as horrific as any Christian cunt ever was.

More precisely, the two types of interaction are precisely the same from my perspective. Not a single detail distinct from each other in any way.

Remember what I said in my last thread: DIVERSITY is the reason I haven't eaten human civilization yet.
>>17012930
>God knows all.
That's up to me, thanks. Don't make claims you have no basis for.
>>
>>17012932
>The contract between man and God can not be broken.
It can and has been broken on numerous occasions. You're an idiot if you don't realize this.
>>
>>17012957
......Maybe?

The point of those posts was to create an entirely undefinable experience, scattered across history, bound by nothing other than the posts themselves. It is, as of yet, the only permanent intent I've ever formed. It's a proof only a time traveler can really appreciate.

I honestly don't give a fuck what happens to people who never lobby for or bother to discover time travel.
>>
>>17017559
You can't destory God.

>Don't make claims you have no basis for.

So Tomoko, don't make claims you have no basis for.

>>17017562
Go ahead and ask the actual God about this "contract"
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.