[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The human race has the unfortunate common shortcoming of tending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 311x162
The human race has the unfortunate common shortcoming of tending to see things in overly simple, black-and-white ways. This tendency is exploited by TPTB in order to manipulate public opinion.
Step 1: create 'conspiracy theory' as a perjorative term, and imply anyone who believes in one is crazy. (note: the CIA invented the term. Google it.) Indoctrinate people heavily into a kneejerk 'conspiracy theory = crazy nonsense' mentality until it is deeply accepted by all of society.
Step 2: Kick back and relax, because people will silence each other for you. "9-11 was an inside job!" "You're just a crazy conspiracy theorist."
Step 3: If, somehow, a conspiracy theory you don't like starts gaining ground, it's time to reinforce how crazy 'conspiracy theories' are. Plant loads of shills everywhere insisting that a conspiracy theory that is obviously nonsense is true. "The earth is flat!" You want to heavily reinforce the connection between 'conspiracy theory' and 'automatically crazy' in the public mind.
Step 4: Job well done. All theories will be met once more with immediate automatic dismissal by the average non-critical-thinking mind. "You think JFK wasn't killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, and you think 9-11 was an inside job? Pff, you probably also think the earth is flat." (ie the last theory is obviously BS, so the first two must therefore be BS, too)
>>
>>17713126

Welcome in Metal gear solid 2
>>
>>17713126
It's more so met with such widespread disregard because the general following don't have much of a supportive argument. For the most part I've only encountered

>(conspiracy) is true, you're just too blind/a shill/bluepilled etc etc
>debunkers ignore the evidence

or my favourite

>debunkers are arrogant/always think they're right

it's impossible to have a decent fucking conversation with some of them. Some are even worse than SJWs
>>
File: the-masons-know-do-you.jpg (61 KB, 665x402) Image search: [Google]
the-masons-know-do-you.jpg
61 KB, 665x402
The Earth is not exactly flat but close.
>>
>>17713165
Mhm. There are some idiots in every group. That's normal; that's to be expected. Think of groups you're a member of, too. (ideas you accept/your race/gender/nationality, etc.) There are some bad apples in each of those barrels, too, and those bad apples do not fairly or accurately represent -you-, even though you're both members of the same group. I would suggest that if you someone not capable of backing up their claims, that you merely move on. In this particular category, it's worth keeping in mind that shills will sometimes pretend to be members of the group they are secretly against, and they behave poorly deliberately to make that group look bad. (and again we arrive at having to be careful of jumping to the conclusion "I can't even hold a decent fucking conversation with this guy who says he believes X, so therefore everyone who says they believe X must also be idiots")
>>
File: cyrusteed2.jpg (704 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
cyrusteed2.jpg
704 KB, 1200x803
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 372x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 372x414
>>17713175
Nigga you wot
>>
>>17713126

Thank you for articulating what I have been thinking. I could never get it right enough to say it out loud.
>>
>>17713235
>>
File: Earth.png (550 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Earth.png
550 KB, 800x450
>>17713261
*forgot pic
>>
>>17713175
Fuck off Steven
>>
>>17713126
Exactly, see my thread.
>>>>17714963
>>
>>17713126
The earth is flat though. You've given a halfass effort in thinking freely.
>>
>>17713263
If the earth was a globe then the horizon would noticeably fall away as you rise. If it were concave then it woud noticeable rise as you rise. It does neither.
>>
>>17713263
>retard detected
>>
This is exactly why arguing with anyone on /x/ is as pointless as arguing with any religious nutjob or lunatic who believes in astral projection or alien abductions.

There are always excuses and justifications for any crazy belief system, no matter how bizarre. The more you think for yourself, the less freedom you have. The more you question, the more insane you become.
>>
>>17713177
This. The only result of all the psyops is either that you eventually reject the other party and voluntarily shut down discussion on your end or nothing at all ever happens and the psyop fails. It's up to us to ensure that the psyop was wasted time and effort.
>>
>>17715185
That's not what OP is saying at all. Where the fuck did you come from and why are you mouthing it off?
>>
>>17713126
This stuff is so believable once you know about COINTELPRO and how it's totally real and true that FBI and CIA agents have been derailing potentially epic threads since the civil rights movement
>>
File: Cointelpro_doc.jpg (161 KB, 583x771) Image search: [Google]
Cointelpro_doc.jpg
161 KB, 583x771
>>17715520
Flat earth is a new low for the counter intelligence deparment.
>>
>>17713165
>It's more so met with such widespread disregard because the general following don't have much of a supportive argument

OP also missed wide sweeping generalizations, glad you provided an example so soon anon.
>>
File: 1463731841307.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1463731841307.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>17715734
Thanks for missing the part where I said what I've encountered. Glad you're here to cut and paste random parts of posts for your shit argument anon
>>
>>17715762
You haven't met most flat Earthers, so sweeping generalizations are wrong regardless of what you dealt with.
>>
>>17713126
/pol/ack here. I came to this same conclusion a while ago. They are planting shit so when the truth about the holohoax comes out they can just wave their hands ans group us in with the rest of the "conspiracy theorists". Cultural marxism is gonna win this one... aren't they?...
>>
>>17715767
>"For the most part I've encountered"
>interpreting that as I've met most flat earthers

You.. You're actually retarded aren't you
>>
>>17715767
I guarantee everybody who believes the earth is flat is;
A natural social recluse
Disjointed/separate from any friends and family
Spending 70+ hours per week on the internet
Suffering from some antisocial personality disorder
>>
>>17713126
>implying the earth is not actually flat
nice shill pic btw, are you too much of a pussy to not represent your opponents argument's properly so you have to take a map that most flat earthers believe is false and make it seem like that is what they believe?

Explain to me this in terms of science only and I will believe the earth is a sphere
>why are the sun and the moon the same size in the sky?
even if you believe the sun is 300 times bigger than the earth, what are the odds that the sun and the moon just happen to be the same size in the sky?

>why don't mountains tilt away at the horizon?
they are 60 miles away at the horizon yet they appear as if you simply scaled them down from their original size. They are not tilting away as they should

>why do you believe that the oceans of this world are all 1000 mile wide humps of water?
all water surfaces you have ever observed have been level yet magically for the oceans you cannot see in their entirety they are not? what hogwash

and the smoking gun:
>why do they say we are moving 1000+mph when we aren't
they say we are moving 1000+mph but don't feel it because we have always been moving that fast. What a convenient explanation, it is as if we aren't feeling it all. We aren't and their explanation as to why we don't feel it doesn't add up. In order to not feel the effects of the surface moving 1000+ mph under our feet, the air above us (as much as 8 miles) would have to be traveling the same speed, given that it's tangential velocity would have to be equal to the ground. If this were the case some force would be required to propel it's motion. It can't be inertia because there are other air molecules it would run into other air molecules. If inertia was conserved we wouldn't have an atmosphere because all the molecules would escape. Which leaves only gravity acting as a friction force. it would then be too strong
>>
>>17715783
>society is filled with morons like you
>many good people believe the earth is flat
>many good things too read on the internet
>psychology is a lie that observes true phenomena and makes up bullshit interpretations because they can't understand the truth
A common tactic of cowards is to make it seem like the opposition is isolated, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. You believe the earth is flat, you believe it because you see it with your own eyes yet you have been told from a young age that "science" disproves it and that you are idiot for believing it. So you, like a sucker, do no simple questioning of your own. Simple questions which shatter the paradigms they are so desperate to feed you. Questions like 1) Why do they say we are moving 1000+ mph when we are not? 2) Why are the sun and the moon the same size? 3) Why are all bodies of water level except for oceans which they claim are magical convex humps?

Fear is your tactic, reason is mine. Liars hate the truth, they hate it so much that they will cross the world to persecute those brave enough to preach it. You are an enemy of the truth and a day will come where you will eat your words. If only God would be kind enough to let me see that day and see your arrogance shattered like a vase on tile.
>>
>>17715782
No, the idea is that the only time a sweeping generalization could ever be even remotely accurate is when you've actually met the entire demographic you're generalizing over. You haven't, so making any kind of sweeping generalization is dishonest as fuck. Your experience are your own.
>>
>>17715816
>what are the odds that the sun and the moon just happen to be the same size in the sky?
Astronomical. Even round Earth theory scientists consider it an astounding coincidence.
>all water surfaces you have ever observed
You can actually balance a water drop on a coin. I don't disagree with what you're saying but, yeah.
>it is as if we aren't feeling it all
I can't defend that one. Scientists literally believe that the world is made up of moving pockets of preserved gravitational momentum. Relativity, both special and general, say this (as far as I know).

>>17715833
You literally ruined your post by mentioning 'God.'
>>
>>17715883
Do you even read dickweed. I said "for the most part I've encountered", meaning the flat earthers I have met are like this. I made no generalisation; I made an argument based on what I've experienced and I said just that. The only generalisation I'm making is that you're actually autistic but that's largely based on empirical evidence presented to me so even that isn't a generalisation
>>
>>17715833

God is Great.
>>
>>17715988
I don't give a shit about you or what you said, or you pseudoscientific remote internet diagnosis of any mental condition. I, and the other anon for that matter, was saying that sweeping generalizations are retarded. If you don't feel like you made a sweeping generalization, then calm the fuck down and step away from your keyboard long enough to realize that a round Earther can think you're just as much of a faggot as a flat Earther can.

Or keep shitposting, whatever works for you.
>>
>>17713126
Well said .
>>
>>17715771
Please fuck off faggot.
>>
>>17715012
>If the earth was a globe then the horizon would noticeably fall away as you rise.

lolwut it absolutely does that
>>
>>17717367
Not the ground. The part where the land seems to meet the sky.
>>
>>17715185
You're the dumb one for going against things you what you cannot disprove.
>>
>>17713126

Nah, i'm pretty sure all conspiracy theorists are total nutjobs who make far fetched claims without any evidence.
>>
>>17716321
No. No I don't think I will.
>>
>>17715012
Explain the Coriolis effect then. The earth is round, cunt
>>
>>17715771
I hope whatever "cultural Marxism" is it make you remove that ben0r from your ass, Anon.
>>
>>17718126
Actually cultural marxism is LGBT rights activists, the trans movement, feminism, the breakdown of the American family, trans mental illness, etc etc. Cultural marxism is actually the disease which is normalizing sodomy and degeneracy. Your statement is ironically hilarious.
>>
>>17715771
Hitler was a great example of OP. Makes up lies about Jews to scare people and gain power, then kills everyone who disagreed to silence them. Here you are almost 80 years later believing *his* conspiracy, while claiming that the people who call you retarded are the ones he hated most. Quite a circle.
>>
>>17718141
In that case, I hope it makes said ben0r fuck you even harder, Anon.
>>
>>17718164
Except all the lines point to centralized global banking and jewish supremacy. Rothschilds, rockefellers, soros, all mainstream media outlets are run by jews, there is irrefutable proof that Auschwitz wasn't a death camp at ALL, Patton himself said we joined the wrong side, Winston Churchill was busy sucking Stalin's dick, the holodomor claimed 30,000,000 Aryan Christian lives as a result of Bolshevism which was a communist and jewish run movement. But that's ok. Just believe whatever commie university professor cunt or bought and paid for media outlet you prefer. The fact that people get so mad at my idealogy and knee-jerk-react means I am getting somewhere. Check out the youtube video of Yuri Besmenov the KGB defector who refers to leftists as "useful idiots" who are programmed to such an extent that you could show them "black is black and white is white" with irrefutable evidence and they STILL won't believe you. This is coming from a communist defector! Damn shame. America has been 1984ed so hard it is almost funny.
>>
>>17718141
Since you mentioned trannies a total of 3 times I'll assume that you're a closet one, or a person who thinks about them way too much. They're like 0.5% of the population if that. They've also (like gays), existed for decades if not hundreds of years.
>>
>>17718180
I'd rather be 1984ed than 1488ed, you delusional retard.
>>
>>17718182
Hurrr durrr! Good one! Oh man you got me!
>>
>>17718187
That's all you got? Ad hominem? Cool beans I got all I needed!
>>
>>17713126
Op. Flat earth theory is doomed. We are entering the young age of commercial space flight. In your life time you will be able to take an orbital flight to the other side of the world.

What then will the flat earth believers concoct to keep their petty argument alive. I for one will be taking an orbital flight when it's economically available.

If there is a conspiracy to keep people believing the earth is round. Then an attempt would be made to stop the progress of this new era of travel.
>>
>>17718188
You have to remember something. We're in the digital age now, so news is more in your face than it was before. I guarantee that if newspapers were still a popular thing that the world you and I live in wouldn't seem so different. When you go on social media and the like you obviously come across groups of like minded people, so it gives the allusion that they exist in great numbers. They don't. I live here in the Midwest and I've yet to hear anything about trans restroom issues, guns getting taken away, Muslims invading us or any of that. Also I don't hate you for your political ideology, that would be dumb. But I'd recommend that you "rebrand" it a bit if you want to see it go mainstream. Not saying I personally do, but whatever.
>>
>>17718180
>gish galloping

Wouldn't expect anything more from a failure at life troglodyte like yourself. The best thing is you do all of my work for me, I don't even need to convince people that you're a nut.
>>
>>17715816

>>17717897 first off read this, then:

I hate people without a fucking ounce of knowledge that watch YouTube videos and aren't in the least involved in the scientific community who insinuate that they somehow can declare the earth is flat, when everything that occurs and supports your daily function implies that it is not.

1. The sun IS massively bigger you dunce, hence why it has the ability to attract the objects in the solar system to perform their orbits. The fact that they're the same size in the sky is merely coincidental doing in part to the distance and the size the moon is and the distance and size the sun is from earth.

2. You're expecting yourself to notice minute differences with your visual capabilities on noticing the differences in curvature as opposed to directly measuring. Here's an idea, how about you go uses statistics as opposed to your visual interpretation, OR if you must see it, look at photos from space OR pay out the ass to get launched into near orbit space/become an astronaut yourself.

3. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here.

4. We are fucking rotating at a fixed rate hence day and night cycles that regularly appear, it's easy to calculate once you know the proper dimensions of the earth and relative distance from the light source (sun).

It doesn't even matter what I say though, you'll call me a shill as you yourself probably are struggling to pull B's in your modern physics class. So in the end, go fuck yourself for being so uneducated and utilizing wackjob theories in attempts to elucidate things that have explanations but you are unable to derive for yourself. Also, I ain't replying to your stupid ass who's going to use his parroted internet logic to deny anything I say, just figure I'd spoonfeed one single lost soul today.
>>
>>17718252
this
>>
>>17718122
You explain it. Explain why the coriolis effect can only happen on a globe. Hint: it can't. it's your theory you're shilling for. You faggots always have it in your heads "This COULD happen in this model thus this model is correct." But flat earthers are like "This observed phenomenon is indeed exclusive to all other models but the plane one."
>>
File: ct.gif (4 MB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
ct.gif
4 MB, 340x300
>>17713126

/v/ just entered this debate

>>>/v/338388960
>>
>>17718668
No we didn't, that's just a matter of Toruses being easier to navigate. If anyone actually believes this flat earth thing, I suggest to learn some physics
>>
>>17718757
>Educate yourself
Are you kidding me? Maybe YOU should educate YOURSELF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc
>>
>>17718784
Do you know physics anon? It's okay if you don't
>>
File: 666.jpg (47 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
47 KB, 1920x1080
>>17718792
I've probably forgotten more than I still could work out off the top of my head but I've done AP physics. Now, tell me what you know of what flat earthers believe.
>>
>>17713175
TIME CUBE
>>
>>17718803
I know as much about flat earthers' beliefs as you know about physics :^)
>>
>>17718811
No you don't. I know a LOT about physics and I astronomy. I've also taken a class on astronomy. So I know what I am rejecting. You obviously don't. :^)
>>
>>17718819
>I've also taken a class on astronomy
>a class
Then please educate me
>>
>>17718811
>>17718819
I like how I can't tell which of you is on which side of this debate from just these two posts.
>>
File: 1463850421177.jpg (39 KB, 600x266) Image search: [Google]
1463850421177.jpg
39 KB, 600x266
Flat earthers on suicide watch.

Wait for commercial space travel nothing. You can go and buy one of these airplane tickets right now from united asia and experience the spheroidness of the earth with great arc navigation.

>Select all pictures of airplanes
>>
>>17718833
All of these "inconsistencies" about the earth being spherical would be answered if they got off their asses and asked any physics graduate, but of course it's easier to spout bullshit on the internet to feel like they're right
>>
>>17713126
Why does SG(D)P4 model for satellite prediction actually works when it relies on ECI coordinates and WGS84, which both assume the Earth is an oblate spheroid?
>>
>>17718851
>asked any physics graduate

Yeah. Ask someone to repeat what they learned to say, that really convinces me. You're not the kind of person to notice this, but once you do exactly what you suggest, you will find that everyone gives the same answer, almost word for word. If you ask them to elaborate, they can't. They will all give you the same rehearsed reply, and ignore anything that doesn't fit in.

Just like globe earthers are doing here right now.

Have you ever tried thinking yourself instead of just accepting what your overlords tell you?
>>
>>17718884
>Ask someone to repeat what they learned to say, that really convinces me
Have you ever been to universtity? Unless you're going to a shit tier community college they prove every single fucking thing they teach to you. Jesus, I've never seen someone so illiterate trying to sound smart

>you will find that everyone gives the same answer
Because they reach the same answer.

>If you ask them to elaborate, they can't
Nevermind, it's not your fault. You've had shit tier teachers your entire life, of course you'd be retarded

>Have you ever tried thinking yourself instead of just accepting what your overlords tell you?
Have you ever tried reaching your own conclusions instead of accepting what a youtube video tells you?
>>
>>17718908
>Have you ever tried reaching your own conclusions

That's what I did. As for all the other things you wrote I already said what I wanted in the post, your comments mean nothing.

The youtube vidoes only confirmed what I didn't want to initially believe.

Are you familiar with "the overview effect"?

Supposedly this is a mental change that occurs to people who went into space. I wanted to know what that was, so I meditated on it, but got nowhere.

In the end I did a spell to reveal the truth to me. I just wanted to know what that realization was.

But to my suprise the answer given to me by the universe was something else.

>there is no overview effect, because the earth isn't a sphere

I didn't want to believe that answer at all. Then I came on here and saw the flat earth discussion. Interestingly enough it appeared around the same time I did the spell.
>>
>>17718935
>The youtube vidoes only confirmed what I didn't want to initially believe.
Then you're not reaching a conclusion, but merely choosing what you think it's true.

>In the end I did a spell
>the answer given to me by the universe
Could have said this sooner, thanks for wasting my time

Also >>17718871
>>
>>17718935

(continued)

This however links in very nicely with the moon landing hoax conspiracy. The state tv of my country quite recently had a documentary posted on their website. It was a french "surreal video" according to the description, it was about how Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing because the footage from space was too bad and unreliable. I later found it on youtube as well but it has since been deleted for copyright breach.

I know it's said to be a "mockumentary" but the thing is, this is one way to tell the truth while not letting people in general know it.

The freemasons or whoever that was, have to tell someone of their crimes, it's part of their code. So they do it in a way that people can't understand.

If you kept your eyes open you would've seen stuff like this. But it depends on where you live, perhaps. Some places seem worse than others. Maybe the state tv here can do this because people here are the most indoctrinated.

Some documentaries are suprisingly clear and go right in line with what you "sane" "normal" people will discard at once as conspiracy theories. They air them late at night in an obscure science channel or post them only online, but it is there.
>>
>>17718951
>but merely choosing what you think it's true

No, you dont understand. I was logically forced to accept it, against my will. I can't argue against something when the mass of information and reason reaches this level.

The initial world view of the sphere just isn't solid enough to withstand. I believed in it all my life and now it broke down. Tell me how that was possible after 30+ years if it was so well built a theory?
>>
>>17718963
I'd almost believe that the originals were destroyed and recreated. We definitely went there, you can check the lunar mirrors, view the sites etc, but I would not be surprised if the first landing mission's videos were no good, I remember reading something that they changed the film gel after the first landing.

Because they also broadcast this stuff live, they had to recreate it based on their memories as well as they could... which they did pretty well.
>>
>>17718976
Literally buy an airplane ticket with an international flight.

You think your conspiracy is worth millions of dollars in airplane fuel a day? no no no. They take the cheapest fuck route they can. If the earth was not a sphere, they would not take the route they do.
>>
>>17718987

Human behaviour isn't always economical. In fact, history tells us a very different story. Belief in something creates a "bubble" and money is wasted on this illusion until it breaks.

If you think you take the shortest route, why change it? They all use GPS and international maps, all based on the current global worldview.

Trying a new route you currently think is longer, based on the flat earth view that they dont believe in, would be considered insane by the company - they will discard it at once.
>>
>>17719015
The pilots are often military pilots and have taken such aircraft high enough to see the curve of the earth.

You are insane because there is no way to prove spheroid to you. All contrary evidence is part of the conpsiracy. This is evidence for schizophrenia, anon.
>>
>>17719032

>see the curve of the earth

here we go

add a little accusation of "schizophrenia" as a spice and ready to serve

Pilots are not "often" military pilots, you're grabbing this out of the air. And military planes don't normally fly that high, they have no reason to, as most practice is air to land and air to air combat.
>>
>>17719032
Now how about we move back to the topic I wrote about, if you dodge again you admit defeat

>>17719015
>Trying a new route you currently think is longer, based on the flat earth view that they dont believe in, would be considered insane by the company - they will discard it at once.
>>
>>17719047
According to testimony given in 2001 by Nicholas Lacey, the Director of Flight
Standards Service at the FAA:

"(…) In addition, military downsizing will ultimately reduce the importance of
ex-military pilots as a source for civilian airlines. From World War II through
the mid-90s, approximately 80 percent of major airline new hires were military
trained. Today, civilian pilots make up approximately 60 percent of all pilots
hired."

Yes. They are. Virtually all nuclear technicians were also trained by the military as well.

Cruising at angels 40 is nothing. Hot dogging up to 60 for the lulz? Absolutely
>>
How many people actually believe in flat earth theory? I`m extremely bad in spotting genuine believers between fat trolls.
>>
>>17718871
Pls respond
>>
>>17719053
>>Trying a new route you currently think is longer, based on the flat earth view that they dont believe in, would be considered insane by the company - they will discard it at once.
There is no proof for this that you will accept. Navigators know the distance between two points and the fuel they use flying between them. They fly straighter routes, or completely straights routes over land for ease of navigation and because the arc for a shorter route isn't worth is.

You don't even understand that in >>17718849
the pilot on the top isn't even turning. He's flying straight up and comes out over newyork.
>>
File: you lose.jpg (45 KB, 450x328) Image search: [Google]
you lose.jpg
45 KB, 450x328
>>17719053
>Now how about we move back to the topic I wrote about, if you dodge again you admit defeat

>>17719068
K.O
>>
>>17719047
Are you trying to disprove thousands of years of scientific and mathematical work using nothing but pseudoscience and perpetuated ignorance?

The very works and formula for this knowledge are obtainable through the means of merely typing a few words in to Google; nonetheless the technology used to communicate your insanity riddled ideas are reliant on the very thing you wish to enlighten us about?

How about you research the theory you so adamantly opposed instead of reinforcing your argument with willfull ignorance and drowning out validated points which could damage the perfection of your trash.
>>
>>17719096

>>17718976
>The initial world view of the sphere just isn't solid enough to withstand. I believed in it all my life and now it broke down. Tell me how that was possible after 30+ years if it was so well built a theory?

It must really suck to try and defend something that is so weak, a few youtubers can destroy it with no effort.
>>
>>17718871
>>17719080
>Still not a single reply detailing why it works
It's just sad at this point
>>
>>17719129
Anon, you have to realize you said words he doesn't even comprehend as blowing up his point. He just doesn't even
>>
>>17719073
I do.
>>
>>17719083
What the fuck do you mean "straighter routs"? Flying over the south pole is about a s straight as you can get for millions less in money.
>>
>>17719112
>a few youtubers can destroy it with no effort

For example?
>>
>>17713175
That symbolism has nothing to do with "the firmament". Kek
>>
>>17719096
>thousands of years of scientific and mathematical work
>thousands of years
Holy shit dude. Please don't contradict history so blatantly.
>>
File: PathofTotality.png (579 KB, 681x718) Image search: [Google]
PathofTotality.png
579 KB, 681x718
>>17713126

You sir, are a moron.

Get away from this nonsense and save your sanity. Please.

>pic not exactly related
>>
>>17713136
It's GW and The Patriots on the Codec. Next it will be telling is game over.
>>
Us* Damn phone
>>
>>17713126

You're giving both people AND the powers that be far too much credit.

Our governments are made up of groups of people, and people are stupid and flawed. They make mistakes. They're lazy. They only really give a shit about a pay check and a night out on the weekends. They aren't full of intelligent, dedicated people. Which is why mistakes are so often made. I wouldn't be surprised if the truth of 9/11 was simply that they tried to manipulate the Middle-east, the terrorists reacted unexpectedly and, to cover up that they were completely incompetent, they intentionally gave false details to make it seem like a potential cover-up. It makes them look more co-ordinated than they are.

And the public doesn't need to be taught 'conspiracy' is a pejorative. They just need to be left alone. Schools are just gauntlets for arbitrary tests that have no bearing, because most people don't give a shit about learning anything. After all, it doesn't affect their lives. They become apathetic to anything else. So, they resort to relying on authorities in whatever subject happens to be the topic at the time. If it's about science, you clearly defer to a scientist because they'll know more about it. After all, they've put the effort in.

Throw in all those idiots who believe a conspiracy just because it's a conspiracy, and it makes it easy to see why people don't take them seriously. It's like hearing a farmer ranting about nuclear physics; they have no authority on it.

The sad thing is that society governs itself without any mind at the top of the pile keeping it going. It's self-regulating. Flash forward 20 years, and a whole new government is in charge with completely different people, but doing the same shit as before because that's what we're used to as a collective. Conspiracies are just overestimating that.
>>
>>17721655
>society governs itself without any mind at the top

Nice try. Even a selfish asshole is "a mind" and those are the rulers.
>>
>>17721666

You've completely missed the point. The 'rulers' at the top, are constantly replaced every few years. And yet nothing changes in society. There's no overruling power, it's just the apathy of society as a whole keeping it in check.
>>
Did you know that you can sometimes see star(s) through the dark of the moon?

Four astronomers wrote in "The philosophical Transactions of the Royal Astronomical Society" on March 7, 1794

>"saw a star in the dark part of the moon, which had not then attained the first quadrature; and from the representations which are given, the star must have appeared very far advanced upon the disc"

The moon is close and small and not at all what we are told.

Sir James South of the Royal Observatory in Kensington wrote in a letter to the Times Newspaper on April 7, 1848

>"On the 15th of March, 1848, when the moon was seven and-a-half days old, I never saw her unilluminated disc so beautifully. On my first looking into the telescope, a star of about the 7th magnitude was some minutes of a degree distant from the moon's dark limb. I saw that its occultation [hidden behind] by the moon was inevitable..."
he goes on to say
>"The star, instead of disappearing the moment the moon's edge, apparently glided on the moon's dark face, as if it had been seen through a transparent moon, or as if a star were between me and the moon.... I have seen a similar apparent projection several times....The cause of this phenomenon is involved in impenetrable mystery."

Thomas Gaunt in the Royal Astronomical Society monthly notices on June 8, 1860 of the occultation of Jupiter by the moon on May 24, 1860.

>"I could not see the dark limb of the moon until the planet appeared to touch it, and then only to the extent of the diameter of the planet; but what I was most struck with was the appearance on the moon as it passed over the planet. It appeared as though the planet was a dark object, and glided on to the moon instead of behind it; and the appearance continued until the planet was hid, when I suddenly lost the dark limb of the moon altogether.'"

Seeing stars through the moon occurs fairly often. If you are diligently looking for it you will see it, even with the naked eyes.
>>
File: Lunar eclipse.jpg (58 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Lunar eclipse.jpg
58 KB, 1024x576
During a solar exclipse it is claimed the the Moon is passing between the observer and the Sun, thus blocking the light of the Sun temporarily from the view of the observer. Ok. Then what about lunar eclipses.

According to the authorities, as we've all been fed, Lunar eclipses occur when the ball earth moves between the Sun and the Moon and we see the resulting shadow.

But over fifty times in the last five hundred years, none other than the Royal Astronomical Society of Britain has noted Lunar Eclipses which occurred when both the sun and moon were visible in the sky. Not to mention several of those times when the so-cally ball earth shadow has been seen on the wrong side of the lunar disc.

Further, how is it possible that during a total lunar the shadow starts off completely back as it creeps up on the Moon but when it fully covers the moon, the moon exhibits that signature reddish glow?

Anyone who has made shadow puppets know the further from you hand the projected surface is, the bigger the shadow. Then how come the shadow that overtakes the moon is JUST the right size with no excess? Isn't earth bigger than the moon? Should not the shadow of the earth in your model dwarf the moon from the beginning? But no. it takes little bites like a toddler. It's bullshit.
>>
>>17721667
Apatharchy is truly a thing of beauty.
>>
File: wheeee.gif (3 MB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
wheeee.gif
3 MB, 400x215
other troll threads:
>>17688829

>>17719412

flat earthers wont debunk this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_W280R_Jt8 [Embed]

or this:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

It is all there to bait people into arguing with ridicolous shit.
this is what the flat earth "theory" literally is about. It is just an exercise in argumentation and wants us to question things that we take for granted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs [Embed]
>>
>>17718664
There have been no exclusive phenomenon presented, and that's the most frustrating thing.
Every fucking time a fact or argument is presented to contradict "muh proof flat earth!" the flat earther shuts down and screams 'NASA shill, NASA shill', while presumably flinging their shit about.
Prove me wrong, here. Find something that works on Flat Earth but doesn't work on Globe Earth. I can give any number of proven things (maths, observations, and explanations) that do not work on flat earth.
>>
>>17721795
>flat earthers wont debunk this:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_W280R_Jt8

complete bullshit arguments

>we can see other planets as round so the earth has to be round too

Not an argument, it's an assumption based on nothing. You're also saying what you see is a sphere, the other planets may as well be round discs.

>Time zones

Yeah, they would exist on a flat earth with a moving sun too, because the sun has limited luminiscense.

>Moving objects

whatever, it's not an argument for anything, what are you even trying to say?

>triangles

so, you're saying someone walked 10000 km in a straight line 3 times. Where did you do this? pls post videos and documentation, preferable using a laser to show you are on a straight line.

>etc

the vid is just dumb, I won't bother commenting more
>>
>>17722009
Fuck you. If you want to know do it yourself. I'm gonna keep uberposting.
>>
>>17713126
The Flat Earth Theory is not a conspiracy theory. Or even a proper "theory".

It's nonsense conjured up by lonely men who think the world is flat. And who don't have a grasp on basic trigonometry. Let alone a grasp on common sense.
>>
>>17722033
>who don't have a grasp on basic trigonometry

It was one of my fav subject actually
>>
>>17722009
>>17722019
see like this shit
he only addresses the few points he can and they aren't even correct
I will be fair and concede that I'm not qualified to address
>triple right angle
I don't think the experiment's ever been run properly because of insurmountable other evidence that the earth is round, no need for overkill
>time zones
I'm not very qualified to address timezones, but I would think that the day/night cycle operating in a relative straight line (rectangular day segment, rectangular night segment) would be proof that the Earth is spherical
on the other hand
>They might be discs!
Provably false, we have observed the Moon to be spherical from the Earth due to libration, along with Mars, which naturally rotates. All sorts of other planetary bodies included, of course.
>This vid is just dumb! I'm too simple to understand the rest of the points made, so I quit! Hmph!
like taking creationism from a baby

>>17722028
>Fuck you! I'm going to keep being uninformed!
stop projecting
>>
>>17722071

No it was too cringe for me to watch the rest
>>
>>17722078
You really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>17722019
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Homu thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a mahou shoujo movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
WHY IS THE EARTH FLAT?

PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCECE
>>
File: lunareclipse.png (27 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lunareclipse.png
27 KB, 600x400
>>17721748
Assuming a spherical earth, one would expect to be able to see lunar eclipses when the sun is out. Both have to be on the horizon, and the observer would have to be on the sides of the earth in order to see both. People on the side facing the sun would not see the eclipse at all, people on the side facing the moon would only see the moon and not the sun. The reason for the reddish glow is because of the sun rises and sunsets occurring where the people can see both. This is called a selenehelion, and is well known since ancient times. Incidentally, it wouldn't be possible on a flat earth, and further proof of a globe earth.
>>
File: 314671939.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
314671939.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>17722629
>>
>>17722019
>complete bullshit arguments
why?

> it's an assumption based on nothing
wrong. it is based on thing we can observe with our own eyes. unlike clestial bodies that are shaped like discs, eveybody saw the spherical nature of, lets say, the moon

>because the sun has limited luminiscense
why does it work like a spotlight and where does the sun gets its energy from, if it is so close?

>whatever, it's not an argument for anything
it is. ignoring arfuments doesnt help your cas. step up your game :^)

>so, you're saying someone walked 10000 km in a straight line 3 times
It is a mathematical demonstration, retard. Point is, navigation would work totally different on a flat earth. You know people actually travelled around the world, right?

>etc
ignoring the other points plus the iss stream
cool

>the vid is just dumb, I won't bother commenting more
because you cant. all your points have no substance, which leads me to my most important point:

WHY IS THE EARTH FLAT?

PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCECE
>>
>>17722661

>PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCECE

Look outside. Do it.

It may be a new experience to you, but sometimes that's what it takes to learn something.

You do have eyes, right?
>>
>>17722667
Ironically I think the recent growth of flat earth nonsense is because these guys just sit in front of their computers all day and never go outside.

Spending time outside gives you clear, unequivocal proof of the round earth. It's why ancient people were able to figure it out by themselves. They spent their nights looking at the stars instead of making retarded youtube videos.

You can do it too. Go out at night and watch meteors coming in. Something that would be impossible if there were a "glass dome."
>>
>>17722667
thats no evidence.
I could equally say the same thing with my worldview in mind.

PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE
>>
>>17722667
>Look outside. Do it.
>You do have eyes, right?
thats funny, since you ignore all the simple experiments, that point towards the earth being round.
I can see the horizon for example. And no, flat earth doesnt explain this
But thats besides the point.
Explain how the earth is flat. Just saying "hurr wake up sheeple, use your eyes!" is bullshit
>>
>>17722671
>>17722675

Take a pic with your own camera and show me the curve.

Don't repost NASA pics, show me something you produced that you consider photographic evidence.

All pics I've taken shows a straight line horizon.
>>
>>17722679

It looks flat, this is what I experience everyday when I walk outside. The weight of evidence lies on you who claim it is something that cannot be seen.
>>
>>17722687
>all the pics I take show a straight line

Which is exactly what one would expect if the earth were large.

You're the one making the absurd claim. The burden of proof is on you to take a picture of the edge of the world.
>>
>>17722690
it literally doesnt look flat

anyway, you dont see the whole world around you. So why do you conclude that the whole world is flat?

>>17722687
stop trying to dismiss the evidence of the other side and present your own. we have literally nothing to go against.

So please, explain how the earth is flat and how this is the ONLY way to explain it.
>>
>>17722667
I have been in a plane in my lifetime.
I have flown quite frequently, in fact, due to my employment. I have seen giant buildings shrink down into the horizon and the gentle curve of the earth. This directly contradicts your ignorant assumption >>17722690 that your own height, no matter how large the ego, is enough to see the curve of an object as large as the Earth.
You are the one who is abject to any and all observational science and a whole host of people's personal experiences in your absolute ignorance.
Explain the Earth's electromagnetic poles in comparison to true poles on a flat earth model and get back to me.
>>
>>17722709

Use a compass and it points to the one existing pole. It's that simple.
>>
>>17722721
You aren't even well informed of your own shitty theories
The theoretical explanation for a seemingly Unipolar earth is that the Earth is a Ring Magnet
note that Uni-polarity is impossible for electromagnetism
However, Radial Magnetism is impossible for a flat earth. Compasses would have to either alternatively spin different directions depending on if it were in a North or South field, or it would constantly spin due to a surrounding Negative polarity. Measurements are consistent with a central magnetic field, meaning that it would not operate with a flat plane- we would have to be standing on the exterior of a cylinder, except that's not possible, as we can go to the North Pole.
Your ignorant positions are worse than strawmen that could be torn apart by a fucking highschooler, consider not trying to push your "science fact" ever again
>>
>>17722763

>thinking the earth can be compared to electromagnetic cylinders

Get lost, this is my area, I've studied it for 3 years.
>>
>>17722839
You're shit at your job, then. We have evidence that the Earth generates an electromagnetic field, one that operates as a dipole. Your unsubstantiated claim of "expertise" has absolutely no impact on decades of scientific achievement of knowledge on the field. Funny how you can claim you're an "expert" with no explanation on why I'm wrong, expect anyone to take you seriously, while flat earthers in the thread consistently ignore any and all evidence contrary to their fuckbackwards belief- even if it IS substantiated.
>>
>>17722920
>with no explanation on why I'm wrong
how hypocritical

also you keep ignoring
>>17722675
>>17722702

its really your turn at this point to present something to work with here.
>>
>>17723006
anon, stop bumping, I'm pretty sure you're confused
>>17722675
>>17722702
and my posts here
>>17722763
>>17722920

are all globe earther(?), being a response to >>17722721
>>17722839
>>
>>17723033
oops. yeah, I thought you were the other guy because you talk in a similar fashion
>>
>>17722920
>while round earthers in the thread consistently ignore any and all evidence contrary to their fuckbackwards belief- even if it IS substantiated.

fixed it for you
>>
>>17723211
what evidence?
>>
>>17723211
see

>>17722702
>>17722646
>>
>>17723225

the evidence you keep ignoring when presented to, which I'm not going to repost because you can just read this thread and the last 3 or so in the archive if you cared

>inb4 hurr durr it's not evidence because it contradicts what I believe
>>
>>17715047
>If the model science created says that light can bend under such and such force, then why can't other models exists where light bends under such and such conditions? If gravity can do it, then why not anything else? If the argument that the Earth is round depends entirely on rays of sunlight always being perfectly parallel, and that model of a round Earth is then used to tell a grand tale of a system of orbiting bodies, and then Mercury and Einstein get together to decide that light must bend for the observed orbital velocity of Mercury to make sense per Newtonian astrophysics, then why not reverse that chain of reasoning all the way back to before we assumed the Earth was round based on the apparent but false notion that light rays never bend?

>Science accepts that Newton's model was wrong, so why not reject the ideas that caused Newton to get it wrong in the first place? Why regress by the one factor when a hypothesis chain breaks? Why not reassess the entire chain of hypotheticals?

If the anon from this other thread is still around, I'd greatly appreciate an answer to these questions.
>>
>>17723317
The model of the round earth doesn't depend on the sun's rays being perfectly parallel. They rely on the sun's rays being reasonably parallel on the scale used to measure the circumference of the earth. That is the discrepancy in the parallelness of the sun's light does not excede the error in the distance measured between Alexandria and Aswan.
>>
>>17717508
Yeah, it does that. We just can't tell because the actual curve of the planet is too large to see from the ground.
>>
File: 4431653_orig.png (24 KB, 185x247) Image search: [Google]
4431653_orig.png
24 KB, 185x247
>>17713126
>9-11 was an inside job
Possibly. I certainly believe that the government *at the very least* had foreknowledge of the attack and capitalized on it.
>JFK wasn't killed by Lee Harvey Oswald
Most likely a group of conspirators killed JFK then either framed an innocent Oswald or hung a complicit Oswald out to dry.
>The earth is flat
Anyone who thinks the earth is flat is either epically ignorant, or totally crazy.
>'conspiracy theory' mentality is a conspiracy
Absolutely. Take a look at the aversion to discuss even officially recognized (by the government) conspiracies that are well documented.
>>
>flat earth
Are you niggers actually retarded or what
>>
>>17715783
>A natural social recluse
Would a natural recluse have a golf crew of 6 guys going out every weekend and have what I would consider 5 close friends?
>Disjointed/separate from any friends and family
I see my senpai a couple times a month to help with typical cutting wood, yard work, my dad is getting older so I help more. Always family christmas/easter/thanksgiving.
>Spending 70+ hours per week on the internet
Impossible when I work 40+ hours a week making dank cash
>Suffering from some antisocial personality disorder
I guess I'm a bit anti social and introverted. No where nearing autism.

Anon, even shills don't project this hard. This was borderline bait.
>>
>>17723347
I understand the round Earth theory and the idea behind degrees of error/accuracy, I'm asking a different question. I want to know why the degree of error is thought to be one thing rather than another thing. Why does it bend only enough to keep the cosmological model intact instead of just throwing out the entire cosmological model up to that time and starting over from scratch? Why did anyone ever assume the hypothesis was only able to be partially falsified rather than fully falsified?

And thank you for your time. I appreciate that you took the time to reply to me.
>>
>>17723381
>I understand the round earth theory and the idea behind errors and accuracy

Apparently not, because your questions show a complete lack of understanding.

The angles of the light, whether parallel and from a distant source, or radiating from a close source, have nothing to do with Einstein, Newton, or the ability of light to bend in a gravitational field.
>>
>>17719032
Anon, if you climbed a watch tower that should be high enough to see the curvature. Hell, if you lived in Iowa or the Dakotas and were at ground level at a flat enough 100 square mile section you should see the curvature in all directions.
>>
>>17719073
I recently started noticing it and understanding some inconsistencies in logic that I naturally accepted as truth. Lets just say I have lots of questions now.
>>
>>17723402
>have nothing to do with
Except for the fact that such angles are the basis for the theories Einstein came up with. If you're contemplating the flat Earth theory then you need to toss out the standard heliocentric model of the cosmos/"apparent sky."
>>
>>17723402
Oh and, don't bother replying to me. If you're just going to attack your freakishly invalid perception of my current knowledge, then you're not in the right mindset to teach anyone anything or honestly put your own beliefs to the test.

I'm not debating that light has quantum characteristics.
>>
File: k.jpg (15 KB, 405x237) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
15 KB, 405x237
Found this bullshit on Wikipedia (pic). It explains that the lower half of this ship isn't viewable because of the curvature of the earth. Problem is this ship is 20 to 60 miles off shore. The entirety of the ship should be below the horizon. The fact that any of this ship is in sight completely flies against the logic of a curved earth. It's simply below a high wake way out on the ocean, and lets not forget that half of the ship is in the water because, i don't know, how does floating work?

>but muh bending rays of light

Then the ship would appear to be floating in the sky as a mirage and not an actual direct view of the ship floating on water.
>>
>>17715833
You truly are a moron.

People who believe in a flat Earth can't imagine anything they can't see with their own eyes. This is because they aren't intelligent enough to visualise things properly.

You think we can't possibly be travelling at 1,000mph but don't realise that equates to 0.000694444rpm - or to put it another way: if you think you can perceive the hour hand of a clock moving then you're a liar and it's half that speed.

I could carry on but there's no point because you've already decided on your own view point and will flatly refuse to believe the tried, tested and consistent science and maths that shows the Earth not to be flat.

You believe you're somehow more clever than the millions of people around the world who've done advanced maths and physics degrees and can show these things to be correct from first principles.

Hurr durr - the Earth looks flat to me so it must be! I don't understand the maths so it must be wrong. God said it in the bible anyway.
>>
File: flatearth.gif (30 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.gif
30 KB, 100x100
This is also on Wikipedia as "evidence." I'm supposed to believe that because a shadow cast on a round object is curved that correlates to the object casting the shadow being round.

Damn, I guess my hand is actually a bird when I make bird shadows on the wall.
>>
>>17723521
Huh. That's actually the most logical thing I've read yet. It's surprising how many people ignore basics like the tide when arguing this stuff. It's a case of being right for the wrong reasons, or being wrong for the right reasons. Either way, bad logic. Pretty much nobody here has been arguing using actual logic, they've just been defending their stance with whatever logic they could think up.
>>
>>17723526
>You think we can't possibly be travelling at 1,000mph but don't realise that equates to 0.000694444rpm - or to put it another way: if you think you can perceive the hour hand of a clock moving then you're a liar and it's half that speed.

It doesn't matter what the RPM is if you're still moving 1000 mph.

But that's not even the main point. If the earth is actually rotating that fast, and we are just "used" to moving like that, then why when we near the poles where the earth should theoretically be moving much less faster than near the equator do we not feel some sort of difference? Lets say the speed of rotation at the equator is 1000mph. Now I'm no mathematician but the speeds near the upper and lower quarters would be spinning less that half the rate of the speed of the equator. Imagine spinning a basket ball. How is this explained, mr scientist?
>>
>>17723555
>>
>>17723521
20-60 miles offshore?

That's quite a range isn't it?

It's also quite a big ship to be that size 60 miles away don't you think?
>>
>>17723560
Ships can get pretty big, yeah. Arguments from incredulity in relation to ship sizes aren't going to help us figure out how far away the ship is. Going by standard optics, which both round Earthers and flat Earthers should be able to agree on, we can tell the distance of the ship based on how blue it appears due to atmosphere tint.

And I doubt you or anyone else here is qualified to judge distances via sky tint.
>>
>>17723557
It's all about frames of reference.

If you look at the ground out of the window of a car travelling at 70mph you'll think you're travelling faster than if you look at the ground out of the window of an aeroplane travelling at 700mph.

In either case if you close your eyes you will have no idea what speed you're travelling at (assuming we can eliminate all vibration).

You can perceive acceleration but not speed itself.

The only way you can perceive the speed at which the earth rotates is by reference to an external frame of reference and they're pretty much all thousands and thousands of miles away; or by the angular acceleration of the Earth which is why the rpm figure is entirely relevant.

Once you consider these examples you should realise that it's absurd to expect to be able to perceive the Earth's rotation.
>>
>>17723521
it makes far less sense in a flat earth, while your distance estimate was pulled out of your ass and likely incorrect
the ship would have to be impossibly large, and tall, to be 60 miles off coast and still be that well visible
>part of the cargo hold of the ship is not visible in a scenario that would never happen on a flat earth
inb4 but muh distance senses are infallible
assuming that it is 10 miles away, which appears far more reasonable based on the image, and the viewer is 6 feet in height, 33 or so feet would be hidden from view. Coincidentally, loaded cargo ships have an average freeboard of about 40 or so feet, which is almost exactly like the image. Imagine that.
>>
>>17723574
>Arguments from incredulity in relation to ship sizes aren't going to help us figure out how far away the ship is.
Saying it's somewhere between 20 and 60 miles won't make what you're saying sound like anything other than pulled from your arse.
>>
>>17723652
>>17723620
Hive mind
>>
File: ships.png (66 KB, 800x754) Image search: [Google]
ships.png
66 KB, 800x754
>>17723521
Following up with this. Based on pic if that ship were the knock nevis, it would have an above sea level viewable height of less than 200 ft.

http://www.davidsenesac.com/Information/line_of_sight.html

This guy calculates viewable distance changes in height based on the curvature of the earth.

I can say with honesty that this ship is entirely viewable in it's natural floating state, give or take one large wake between us and the ship eliminating maybe 10 to 20 feet of view. Still, you can see the flat bed above the horizon.

If that ship were 20 miles off shore, low estimate, the entirety of the ship would be under the horizon by about 200 feet.

If that ship were 40-60 miles off shore, which is my best guess, it would be under the horizon by twice it's height to 4 times it's height.

But here we see it, a ship that is so far away that it's color is completely blotted out to grey, and the lines are blurred but we see the ship almost in its entirety. Based on davidsenesac, this ship can be no further than 6 miles. Is that ship 6 miles away? No.
>>
File: irony.jpg (185 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
irony.jpg
185 KB, 750x750
>>17723663
>states nothing to disprove statement
>parrots "Hive mind" line
>>
>>17723684
"pulled out of ass/arse"
>>
>>17723615

But that is straight line speed. We've all been on a cheap merry go round and felt the Gs become overwhelming at the edge and the overwhelming dizzyness from being in the center. Why are none of these effects experienced on a globe spinning 1000mph?
>>
>>17723620
If it were 10 miles away then all 40 or so feet would be completely below the horizon

http://www.davidsenesac.com/Information/line_of_sight.html
>>
>>17723676
>6 miles? That's crazy talk!
Reminder that 10 miles is approximately 19.43 Burj Khalifa's away. Search it up, look at the height, and think about how far that is. Assuming 20 miles off shore, an incredibly high estimate, you would be able to see roughly 10 meters of a Knock Nevis.
6 miles away, still visible through a fogbank and considering it's a medium-sized cargo freighter? Entirely believable.
Your premise is incorrect, consider revising your stance or at the very least your claim.

>>17723709
That source is not consistent with the calculator I used, but I agree that 6 miles is a more reasonable estimate for distance.
For posterity, here is the calculator:
https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=190&h0=5&unit=imperial
Note that he wouldn't keep using his method if it didn't fucking work, which is more than enough evidence there is a horizon (of the curved surface) to begin with.
>>
>>17723691
This is the problem with flat-earthers - you can't comprehend things on large scales.

If you understood science you'd understand the point but you don't, so you keep referring to things that fit into your own sensory experiences.

Here's one to blow your mind: If we're travelling at over 1,000mph and we can't feel it then maybe you can travel at 1,000mph without feeling it.

You're too dumb to discuss this with.

I'm not trying to insult you - I'm stating a fact. You are actually too dumb to understand the things you're trying to disprove and so I have no chance of making you understand.

Enjoy your bible faggot.
>>
>>17723676
>Is that ship 6 miles away? No.
I still stand by >>17723574
>I doubt anyone here is qualified to judge distances via sky tint.

Intuitively, to me, I'd think the sky tint meant it was at least one horizon's distance away, which in my area, judging by the mountains, I guess I'd say it was a minimum of ten miles away. But again, I don't really consider myself qualified to say that. It varies too widely for me to think I had a good grasp on the distances involved.

Your ships.jpg reminded me that you can't really get a good sense of how big these vessels really are until you've seen one in the hanger.

Either way, your posts are filled with logic in a way that the rest of this thread sorely lacks. Stuff like >>17723560 and >>17723652 are rhetorical "feel wrong about your beliefs" nonconstructive bullshit.

>>17723684
I don't care about irony. People can tell a shitty debate from a decent one easily if they actually care to read it. This idle commentary really harms rational discourse on both sides here.

>>17723691
>spinning 1000mph
1. In the heliocentric model, the Earth both travels through space around the sun, and,
2. Rotates on its axis while traveling.

Let's try to avoid letting orbital velocity and rotation rate get mixed up.
>>
>>17723724
>Assuming 20 miles off shore, an incredibly high estimate, you would be able to see roughly 10 meters of a Knock Nevis.

20 miles would put it 264 feet lower, or 88 yards, or almost a football field. 10 meters is 32 feet. Where did you get those numbers?

>6 miles away, still visible through a fogbank and considering it's a medium-sized cargo freighter? Entirely believable.

6 miles? Barely viewable? I can clearly see a water tower from my folks place which is 8 miles away, pretty damn easy.
>>
>>17723727
I just asked a question shill. No need to insult me.
>>
>>17723753
>where did you get those numbers!
>For posterity, here is the calculator:
yeah okay
>I can clearly see a water tower from my folks place which is 8 miles away, pretty damn easy.
Water towers are tall and your house is likely at a decent elevation. You aren't looking through a fogbank like in the shitpost picture you posted, and the water tower shouldn't be entirely visible for obvious reasons- not only would it be blocked by surroundings, but at 8 miles, it should appear to be lower to the ground from and reasonable elevations
>that's not fog you see tinging the sky, it's just a coincidence that the grainy photo has no clouds but a white tint to the sky
>>
>>17723724
>Your premise is incorrect
I don't care about that anon's premise. I care about the logic behind whatever each side is saying. If you want anyone to get anything out of this, don't say so-and-so's premise is wrong, say exactly which part is wrong. Point to the content, not the person. I'm sick of reading this "feel it out for yourself" bullshit approach to arguing this. I want to see people discuss the actual logic without referring to who said what.

For instance:
>fogbank
There's no fog in that pic. It's a clear day. Sky tint is the reason it appears blue.

>source is not consistent with the
We should be able to calculate this ourselves with the radius of the Earth, correct? I don't care to do it myself, but if you two want to get into it then I'll be happy to read along.

>>17723727
>things that fit into your own sensory experiences
This isn't /sci/. We're not just going to throw out our experience just for rigor's sake. You can't reasonably expect most people to ignore what they can see, feel, and touch in favor of a complex heliocentric interpretation of the sky. On /sci/ you can expect that, but not here. Argue accordingly. I don't want to be told that I have to throw out my experiences just for the sake of appearing to have correct beliefs. Appearing to have correct beliefs actually means shit all to me.

>no chance of making you understand
Go fuck yourself. I don't care what you think about the Earth, but you're sure as fuck not qualified to discuss the cognitive faculties of someone random anon that doesn't share your beliefs. I'd wager that most flat Earthers can easily understand the idea of their senses not being able to accurately judge things at massive scales. I'm 99.999% certain that everyone in this thread that's actually trying to talk about this rationally is trying to discuss logic more than reasoning from their experiences.

If you'd just said, "Because your body doesn't have a faculty for feeling velocity, just acceleration," fine.
>>
>>17723774
So how close do you estimate that ship?
>>
>>17723753
>which is 8 miles away
[citation needed]

I'm not trying to be a dick. Your posts have been pretty damn logical so far. I just don't think that we can get anywhere by debating the distance of the ship. 9 times out of ten, people will ignore that we have no good way to determine its distance just from the pic alone and insist it must be whatever distance their calculations give. Rather than logic about their beliefs, they'll use that logic to insist it must be one or another distance. Cramming the interpretation of the evidence into a model doesn't really help things here.
>>
File: cargo freighter.jpg (134 KB, 690x436) Image search: [Google]
cargo freighter.jpg
134 KB, 690x436
>>17723774
>6 miles away, still visible through a fogbank and considering it's a medium-sized cargo freighter? Entirely believable.
>fogbank
Your premise is incorrect, consider revising your stance or at the very least your claim.
>>
>>17723804
>Your premise
See >>17723777 and don't be a shit. I don't care which side you stand for, don't be a dick about it.
>>
>>17723777
>I care about the logic behind whatever each side is saying.
I will easily present the logic behind the "side" I adhere to.
>The overwhelming sum of evidence, observational, experimental, and mathematical consistently and never-endingly imply that the earth is a Spheroid. Therefore, the Earth is a Spheroid.
Boy, that wasn't hard.
>There's no fog in that pic.
I guess ufofags are right when they say "you can see what you want to see". Clearly, we are not looking at the same photograph.

>You can't reasonably expect most people to ignore what they can see, feel, and touch in favor of (intangible shit)
That is an entirely reasonable thing to do, especially on /x/. If /x/ could not and did not do that on a regularly basis, /x/ would not exist. People are only irrational when they want to be, and if nothing else, the flat earth argument is irrational. That is why this argument continues to exist as evidence flat earth is bullshit is thrust forth as often as is humanly feasible.

>>17723792
Again, 6 miles seems to be what the cameradude's math implies. My guess would be about 10 miles just for roundness' sake.

>>17723804
Eat shit, if people can claim Antartica is a magical pixie dust circle and NASA, every independent rocketry group in history, most airplane pilots and private businesses are all liars, I can claim that a clearly fucking visible fogbank is foggy.
>>
>>17723304
you didnt post evidence
where is it
>>
>fogbank

lol good one. Clearly it is light reflecting off the surface of Venus.
>>
>>17713126
>human race
You mean species
>>
>>17713126
He could deduce from a few small clues all of the facts of a case
>Ones deduction and the idea of detective law >Conspiracy theory.
>>
>>17723557
you cant feel velocity, retard
only acceleration
>>
>>17723811
>imply that the earth is a Spheroid. Therefore, the Earth is a Spheroid.
No, dipshit. That's circular logic laundered through the shady authority of a mass of people. I don't give half a shit about the pretense of logic, I care about the actual logic that every single person in that process has used, been taught, or came up with. "Others did it so I don't have to" isn't valid for a debate stance. If you're not going to earnestly argue your stance, then fuck off and stop giving round Earthers a bad name. Go fuck yourself until you figure out how communication works. Debate is the process of reaching consensus, not the other way around.

>at the same photograph
Feel free to edit the version you see and upload it. There's nothing stopping 4chan from showing different images to different IPs. Highlight the "fog."

>/x/ would not exist
Yes it would. It would just exist with a greater degree of general consensus. If you want to argue what must be the case based on various types of consensus that emerge in human society, I'd be more than happy to discuss that with you in some other thread, possibly on another board where it'd make sense to discuss it.

>NASA, every independent rocketry group in history, most airplane pilots
I think people just call them liars for short because they don't know why they see things the way they do. I don't personally believe NASA tries to lie, but I don't take their work as gospel truth either. I don't take anything as gospel truth, ever.
>>
>>17713126
the earth is a globe, its the same law as atomic make up, because gravity is the weakest force to create itself it must push in all directions against the other forces, this is non applicable in blackholes as the gravity isnt fighting the forces, its pulling them in, the magnetism of the suns mass is pulling us but at the same time the planets further away are also pulling us back, this is why they have all become fixed in location of orbit, the moon although having little gravity itself likely to do with liquid content as water is variable in weight and will affect the mass of the total object (ie when it evaporates it is not as heavy because oh look it is rising) if the moon wasn't there our tides wouldn't move as it only has the strength to move the liquid mass on our planet, as this doesnt take much, tilt a pen, its a liquid, fluent,its blatently been hit in the past and we have had continental shift and an ice age, it may not just be the meteor that did the dinosaurs that caused the ice age, the moon may of been hit also and dragged us that little big further from the sun but as all magnets act they were pushed back to thier original position for the heat to reach and remelt the ice, also the clouded skies stopped heat. but i think its ludicrous to think that only the sun has an effect on our gravity or orbit when other masses emanating gravity are present and how the orbit is near on identical each pass, if say Jupiter was destroyed, not only would our main meteor defense be gone it would likely effect planetary positions, the world is a globe, gravity is weaker because all mass has it, and to become mass it must fight all the other forces, so it is represented as weaker as the other forces work together in a way to application the other laws to the universe.
>>
>>17713126
also water shows you perfectly from a gas as vapour how things form into a sphere when mass and gravity become relevant, when it becomes a liquid as rain. and ice often is a sheet a flat cold, like a blackhole.
>>
>>17723833
>4chan from showing different images to different
And for the record, I'm actually applying Occam's razor here in that I just think you're an idiot. I don't think 4chan is actually showing different images to different people, places, demographic or whatever. I'm just not going to discount the possibility because it's pretty damn easy to code something like that.
>>
>>17713126
earth, fire, water, and air the elements are all controlled basically by light and lightning/electricity, the power of observation, energy transfer, heat transfer, information transfer like binary 1/0 present non present, this is how your little brain works with neurons, like super sparks spazing across the damp sponge by a series of is it here 1 is it not 0, feel special its like a race car, but when you get too caught up in god and the turtle brain shells (appearance) this puts a cap on the brain by blasphemy or ego, and also a judgement of others intelligence by appearance, you're all fucking clever just at different shit. like brain surgeons and mass murderers both fucking clever to perform or get away with it but different shit, all based on emotion which god squad does a good shit of controlling.
>>
>>17713126
>all these CIA shills pushing the flat earth conspiracy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgdbZhnFD5g

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

/thread
>>
>>17723864
(But if we never hear back from you, then I'm going to have to believe that our interaction ended before you could upload the edited pic. By uploading that pic you'd have exposed your locality information to the world, and the rest of us would have caught on to the conspiracy so that had to preemptively hide it.)
>>
the special handshake crew, freemasons not illuminati, who founded america - also are the knights templar who founded roman catholic so pretty much christians was formed by an allegiance of the romans and jews, the jews money and romans power and influence, the god that is everywhere is electricity, they worship zeus, jesus he is zeus, resurrection is done by electricy, defrib, as is electro magnetics - walk on water, red wine was blood, the earth is not flat, nasa etc are not working against you, but they are not working for you. just the rich. they live a roman lifestyle watching their patriot and religious slaves fight like gladiators, in unison. this is sparta. it descended from greeks as greek fire and god gave us fire. lucifer fell as electric this made fiery bush.
>>
139bc, sabaczious, dionysus, jesus, round and round we go stealing knowledge and gaining control with cash
>>
dont forget the 6 gorillion giving us critisism immunity and unifying europe to the euro later on under one bank.
>>
also if gravity was strong enough to make the earth a disk, you'd be fucked.
>>
>>17723941
that doesnt make sense
>>
>>17713126
its because you idiots think its gods or aliens, its just fucking smart people you dont help yourself with spirtual shit thats electo static, and your senses stimulate emotion in the brain, ask a blind kid how he feels about the colour orange, we doubt human intelligence because of religion, its organised crime meaning fucking intelligent wide spread, controls news and education.
>>
>>17713126
masters DEGREE
freemasons - degree.
each degree earns more knowledge, these guys had psychology mastered when you believed in the first gods - Egypt especially.
>>
File: 4chan autist kid.jpg (16 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
4chan autist kid.jpg
16 KB, 350x261
>>17713126
take your meds
>>
>>17723977
Blatant evidence of temporal economy abuse.
>>
File: religion.jpg (70 KB, 450x247) Image search: [Google]
religion.jpg
70 KB, 450x247
>>17722019
take your meds and call psy emergency
>>
>>17723984
>didn't read the OP
>abusive anti-human reparations
>>
File: user.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
user.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>you
"earth is plate coz when I fart its stick"
>>
>>17722667
>ignoring all the other points that were made in the post he responded to
>>
File: cutecheerleader.jpg (53 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
cutecheerleader.jpg
53 KB, 500x717
>you
"earth is plate coz when I poop its fall down"
>>
File: refugee peaceful.gif (4 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
refugee peaceful.gif
4 MB, 720x404
>you
"earth is plate coz its write in my book"
>>
File: alien.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>you
"earth is plate coz we did it"
>>
>daily reminder that paying someone to attack off duty agents is a forward action
>>
File: village.jpg (760 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
village.jpg
760 KB, 1600x1200
>you
"earth is plate coz I cant the second road"
>>
File: 20795_sofia_03_02_123_55lo.jpg (36 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
20795_sofia_03_02_123_55lo.jpg
36 KB, 400x600
>you
"earth is plate coz you have too many curve"
>>
the first man was called adam, adam ant because all men are adamant they are right, psychology was mastered, this is elongated skulls, the sense of showing off look at me im fucking clever, Egyptians created playing cards 52. 4 suits 13 cards, 13 weeks 4 seasons 52 in a year, the eye is a side map of the brain, you have totally read the bible wrong, the father is the mind, the son is the body, you know the mind through the body, what it does. idols split you by appearance prophets make profits its not transgender as i agree my genetics got it right giving me a penis to fuck and not be fucked, but all minds are what make you human wombed man and man.
>>
File: oculus fun time.png (3 MB, 1230x1230) Image search: [Google]
oculus fun time.png
3 MB, 1230x1230
>you
"earth is plate coz I saw it on the internet"
>>
>>17723878
Oy light fan boy, shut-up an rest ya self
>light {photons} are made, an is a by product remnant.

“The universe seems to like talking to itself faster than the speed of light,” said Steinberg. “I could understand a universe where nothing can go faster than light, but a universe where the internal workings operate faster than light, and yet we’re forbidden from ever making use of that at the macroscopic level—it’s very hard to understand.”
>>
http://notkill.me
>>
>>17724042
which harry potter is it ?
>>
the snake is a wyrm, thats why vlad was part of the order of the dragon. why they chose this creature is still mythology. a winged creature none the less, like allegedly angels would be, maybe it is symbolism of elevation.
>>
File: harry potter book.jpg (143 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
harry potter book.jpg
143 KB, 1200x628
>>17723878
Yay I saw it too
Lmao
>>
http://singularityhub.com/2016/05/22/is-the-world-ready-for-synthetic-life-scientists-plan-to-create-whole-genomes/

Is the World Ready for Synthetic Life? Scientists Plan to Create Whole Genomes

>Masters of procreation~ nods
>>
Everything past >>17723890 from >>17723901 all the way to >>17724066 is been blatantly off topic in a threateningly Schizoid way.
>>
File: redhead-alcoholic.jpg (77 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
redhead-alcoholic.jpg
77 KB, 283x424
>>17724066
fuck this shit
>>
Daily reminder that you have no way of knowing if you're a living X-risk or not.

>whether
>>
i dont believe in god, i am explaining how the psychology has been applied and why silly brains fall for it, the books are pure science, each time modified from tablet to scroll to book, with distribution of each at select levels, what's the basic concept, making someone feel loved, knowing they will return the gesture. when you hate someone you do anything to them, psychology at basic level, they added cool life stories to better relate, thats why the nomads have studied and produced sociology over the era, the true first jews are psychology experts, the romans was power and physical might experts dominant, they joined forces, but only for they're special blood line, thus created in all abrahamic books, they was expelled first in greece in 139 bc plenty of time to get to pyramids by jesus/moses time, every empire they have departed has fallen. they mould the social graphic and have the wealth to control the muscle.
>>
>>17724112
the news. becomes the historys written and distributed by.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>17723887
REKT

>inb4 cgi
>>
>>17724112
>>17724122
Awareness is not a solution; it's a means to find a person who can make one.
>>
>>17724077
no

>>17723941
>>17723967
>>17723998
>>
>>17724122
einstien even said he wasnt a jew, and had the same ideology as hitler, the universe is a womb and is god, a female, the singularity is male beginning and end, eventually all suns will blow and a final combining of the final blackhole omega, they timed the blood moons, our first subject was maths, i dont know if we evolved via radiation from dinosaur meteor or was placed or made here, thats your choice but i do know an extremely complex intelligent group has been controlling us since. where's the free will if you cant say no? lucifer made it they worship evil, because destruction gets rid of you lot who aint special and clever.
>>
suck my balls im trying to stop people being dicks believing fantastical stories and explain the logic of how its been applied typical american, you dont have a history so behave.
>>
its control of education and knowledge and manipulation of emotion, some minds are weaker than others. due to EI or EQ
>>
like when you cant control yourself in rage or love, they know what causes it, average iq is 100, therefor lots of people got the jesus juice in them without religion we'd be star cruising. profits/prophets presence/presents, stonehenge calculates equinox, pyramids watch the rotation of exterior galaxies/constellations greeks did this, thats why all planets etc are named after greek mythology.
>>
king from cyng means kin, so they put a special circle on thier head as identification and thier bloodline is insured survival, mummification has preserved skin tissue and in some cases blood, cloning of these entities would now be possible, china does not have Geneva. how would you preserve your family for eternity if you could? immortality is the goal youd be stupid to think a trillionaire wouldnt want that.
>>
>>17724136
If directly signifying the chronological posts is the only way you can prevent yourself from harming the people that participated chronologically, then you should let some other entity handle the affair long before you ever get a chance to identify the non-chronological parts of the dialogue.
>>
>>17724140
Religious precepts and history are both irrelevant to the flat Earth theory.
>>
>>17724220
nasa is owned by. why all its products are named after greek mythology, and jews was exhiled from there in 139bc it is relevant. it's their shit.
>>
>>17724150
Unqualified commands to behave are the reason Christians unwittingly act like rude cunts. Unless you have an actual concise description of how one ought to behave, you're only giving them fuel to demonize your actions as those of Satan. Demonization is the threat, but general rudeness is why Christianity has to go.
>>
>>17724166
It doesn't matter what it is so long as you can see why it's happening. If you can see why, you can find and stop who or whatever is behind it. Ideas don't harm people; motivation does.
>>
>>17724181
>average iq is 100
By definition. That's how the bell curve of IQ is defined. Categorical similes don't answer anything.
>>
>>17724230
lol satan and demonisation is a construct to direct aggression and hate into a physical mass whilst also deception the psychology to justify exorcism or torture/harm for the unexplained. enforcement against alternative thought.
>>
>>17724204
Topic coherence per reply is good but if it's not the topic people are currently discussing then it's the same type of rude abuse of conversation that the Christian cunts are emotionally entrained to enact.
>>
the crusades was ok, burning witches was ok, killing gays is ok, but best not say we're not right
>>
>>17724225
Go home notkill, you're drunk.
>>
dont make them cross guys, excuse the pun, like cross from god to satan or ying and yang, muh believe your silly lies.
>>
>>17724246
>>17724253
>>17724261
You're not helping anything by posting here.
>>
its funny the emotion book crew vs intelligence, who will survive those waiting on a miracle or those who prepare.
>>
>>17724204
>There is a desire.
>They get what they need.

A pursuit of immortality gives what is found along its path, which is abundance, and what is found is needed to fulfill a desire to consume.

Infinity has no number thus infinity equals zero.
>>
>>17724220
They are relevant in overruling said theory.
>>
it's not consume its control you give them the world.
>>
>>17724230
Dehumanisation is actually the threat that you may then demonise.
>>
While I wouldn't doubt Flat Earthers being some sort of conspiracy-shaming shills, it doesn't mean every conspiracy theory is true.

People who believe in conspiracies need to tune down their superiority complex, instead of treating everyone who doesn't see their way as shills or sheep, specially since most theories don't really add up and the official version makes sense.
>>
>>17724293
You obviously aren't grasping what one consumes of touch.
>>
>>17724273
if you make god, you prove the books right, and "jesus" returns, trick is getting people to believe the lie.
>>
>>17724321
What makes you think Nature 'isn't' building God.
Or One to rule them all, hahahha.
>>
Can of worms open, and then they realised their responsibility as entities, tehe... sweet... justice.

With transient energy, where you gonna go, in so caled hell, tehe,
>>
>>17724325
it is via oxygen from trees.
>>
>>17724339
Thats a bit limited, but yeah, trees, biological autobots. :|
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.