[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: Dvgen.jpg (47 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
Dvgen.jpg
47 KB, 533x800
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17712033
>>
first for a reading
>>
>>17720722
WHATS THE POINT TO MAKE A NEW THREAD IF NO ONE IS READING
>>
File: tumblr_nq7v202F2M1r426wco6_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq7v202F2M1r426wco6_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x750
Good evening /div/ i will do some readings tonight.

Anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help!
>>
>>17720735
TO READ :)

>>17720736
Forgot trips
>>
>>17720736

Male
Sagittarius
When will I find love?

Hungry
>>
>>17720736
>>17720744
Woops
>>
>>17720736
>female
>18
>libra
>sluggish
>will anything bear fruit of my pursuits of this guy?
>>
>>17720736
>Female
>20
>Leo
>Ok
>Summer love reading
>>
>>17720736

Male
Virgo
What do I do to not give into primal pleasures, things that don't truly benefit me?
Tired
>>
>>17720736
>>Gender
female
>>Sign
scorpio
>>Query
general reading is fine but a focus on love or school would be great
>>A word that describes how you feel right now
okay
>>
Feeling ignored

>>17718888
David
26 Male

I've never had a girlfriend. I've watch others around me jump in and out of relationships seemingly easily, and I can only say that I am astonished and saddened by how I could never have one myself.

I'm not a saint, don't mistake me.. I have attracted "girls", one or two, except that they were jaringly overweight and unwanted - and I was their last choice. I don't know what is more pathetic: 1) me being the last choice of someone, or 2) me forcing myself to like someone because desperately, they are all that I have.

I'm sick inside. Always thinking about suicide. I have huge depressive streaks every weekend, every night I go to the bar and find that I am the loser.

I know that if things keep going this way that its going to end in one of two ways. I am going to hurt someone, or I am going to kill myself.

I need you to understand something.

Nobody loves me. No girl gives me her love, and my jealousy feels not targeted at anyone but rather a hatred for anyone who has anything.

Because I have next to nothing. I'm not pursued, I'm not wanted, and I need something to change or I can't keep on living.
>>
>>17720736
Male, Aries.
Love reading. How does she sees me?
Mostly depressed.
Thank you.
>>
>>17720736
>Male
>Scorpio
>Will I start working soon?
>Scared
>>
>>17720747

Asking dates on Tarot it's quite a challenge might I say.

>Two of Pentacles Reversed
>Five of Wands
>King of Pentacles
>Ten of Pentacles

With this cards I can't pint point a specific date but I can say "when" as an event.

You will find love when you gain more security, specially financially I think and might also refer to living alone (if you don't already).

Could also refer to an upcoming holiday.

Keep in mind I am not entirely sure about this since dates are hard to say the least.

Sorry for being vague but that's what I have. Hope it helped.
>>
>>17720803
>male/20/Daryl
> depressed, irritated, tired
> is it time?

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17720736

Male
Virgo
Reflective and focused

What does the mexican woman with the blonde streaks feel about me? And can things progress between us?
>>
I will answer three questions. Provide whatever information you think is necessary.
>>
>>17720831
what kind of information do you want?
>>
>>17720831
will t contact me?
>>
>>17720831

How about this one?

>>17720830

Also, what's your method?
>>
>>17720831
when will i find love?
>>
>>17720736
>Male
>Gemini
>4 years ago I ruined a relationship with a girl that I had been in love with for quite a while. We have not spoken at all since then, but I just recently added her on facebook and i've been meaning to send her a message apologizing for me being such a fucking retard. How will it work out?
>Regretful
>>
>>17720831
>Bradley
>Cancer
>Excited
How does Jess from work feel about me?
>>
>>17720833
What a waste of a question. Anything you felt necessary would have sufficed.

>>17720834
It's possible but I wouldn't wait around for it.

>>17720835
>>17720830
Yes, but it won't be permanent. Don't take things too seriously.
>>
>>17720855
why wouldnt you wait around for it
>>
>>17720753

First i did a 5 card yes or no spread and got five yes. So i'll say the card point to a strong yes.

This seems to be at an early stage, but with conviction (wich i think you have plenty of it) you shall succeed.
Lets get some insight.

>Knight of Wands
>Two of Cups
>Queen of Cups Reversed

I see a great start but it might end up falling to some arguments and the use of feelings to manipulate. I think it refers to you more than him on the last part.

You might be someone of short temper and with deep but unstable feelings. You seem a hottie tough.

Anyways, right now i think the relationship is in solid ground, so keep at it.
>>
>>17720855

>Yes, but it won't be permanent. Don't take things too seriously.

So she's just playing around? Will the option for uh, intimacy be there or will it just be one of those flirty back and forths?

And thank you that's reassuring
>>
>>17720870
>Male
>Cancer
>Should I pursue a relationship with Jess?
>Confident
>>
>>17720736
>Male
>cancer
>i want to know about my love life and my future
>helpless
>>
>>17720736
Male
Capricorn
Should I try to stop having feelings for the girl I like?
Exhausted
Thank you.
>>
>>17720765

>Knight of Cups Reversed
>Five of Swords Reversed
>The Moon Reversed

Oh boy.

You seem the type of person who can't really tell what his heart wants. This might have been the you in the past, but there is still some of it left...

If this description doesn't sound anything like you, perhaps it refers to a future suitor? not sure on this.

I also see some arguments but in an ending state. Someone might apologize to someone. Could reffer to some ex comming back?

In the end we have the Moon... not good. Repressed emotions, and perhaps an attitude of self deceit.

Ok, i think you might meet someone with the characteristics i stated at the beginning. This relationship does not seems good for you. This relationship is ought to be an emotional roller coaster and could hurt you in the end.

On a closing note, might i ask if you are already in a relationship? this would change the interpretation of the reading.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17720780
I'm not reading currently but do know that you need to change your way of thinking and how you view yourself. When we are so low in life we tend to grab on to someone to help pull us up as opposed to recognizing our own strength. You need to work on you and bring some for of positive energy in your life. Negative energy will attract negative energy thinking it will help but it just adds more to our own plate. Plus, when your energy is really negative people pick up on it and will try and avoid it. I have a friend who is like this and he can even bring my energy down when I'm peaking high, positive energy and at that point you have to fend for yourself and back away for the time being. I apologize if I'm rambling, beyond exhausted but I mean it all. You are the only one to decide your fate, life, path and make the choices. Hugs to you anon.
>>
>>17720736
Male
Aries
Are my current career plans aligned with my highest purpose right now?
Uncertain
Thank you for your services, hope I'm not too late :)
>>
>>17720913
ah probably him.

ah well at lesat ill be in a reltionship
>>
>>17720736
Male
Virgo
Am I being watched? What can I do?
Odd
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (123 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
123 KB, 640x640
Sorry guys gotta go. Its getting late, and i am not really connecting with the readings.

Sorry, might be because i am sleepy. Good night /div/
>>
>>17720929
Thank you I will try.
>>
>>17720946
you're a failure
>>
>>17720964
If you are generally lurking around and you see me offering reads, just reply to it and I'll give you a reading and make it priority. Possibly tomorrow night but it depends on my energy level.
>>
>>17720946
Goodnight, NewHelp <3
>>
>>17720946
anybody want to pick up where he left off?
>>
>>17720722
bump
>>
File: 1463353086224.jpg (82 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
1463353086224.jpg
82 KB, 750x738
>>17720736
Male
Aries
How does my year look?
Content
>>
>Gender
Female
>Sign
Aries
>Query
When will I find love?
Sleepy
>>
>>17720736
>Male
>Sagittarius
>I'm lost mentally and in reality, will I ever find direction?
>Airheaded
>>
>>17720736
M
Pisces
What I need to do sleep with her?
Curious
>>
where are the readers at
>>
>>17722324
Most have probably moved on.
>>
>>17722324
I'm studying for finals in a few weeks so I won't be doing reading until after that.
>>
any readers right now?? :(
>>
>>17720736
>Gender
Female
>Sign
Aries
>Query
I want a love reading and I wonder if the person i love is gonna come back to me?
desperate
>>
File: 1463894468555.jpg (109 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1463894468555.jpg
109 KB, 533x800
>>17720722
>>
File: KmJJL5V.jpg (161 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
KmJJL5V.jpg
161 KB, 533x800
>>17720736
>>
>>17720736
Male
Virgo
Will I ever regain my creativity?
Tangled
>>
Male
Gemini
When will I find love?
Bored
>>
>>17720736
Male
Libra
Future Love Reading please
Cheerful
>>
File: Photo on 5-22-16 at 3.15 PM.jpg (156 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-22-16 at 3.15 PM.jpg
156 KB, 1080x720
Long time no see, /div/. Doing some readings until I'm not. Today's beverages have been Red Hare's Long Day Lager, Fuller's ESB, and Wytchwood's Hobgoblin.

The method of divination used today will be Runes (big surprise, right?). I will perform varied spreads that I feel will meet the needs of each individual's query. Don't expect anything too elaborate.

The information I need to read you:
1. Your question. I prefer posts with just one question, but I'll answer a couple at the same time, if needbe.
2. A simple, colored shape that you can "feel" and "jive" with. A good example would be an orange octagon, a purple square, a yellow pentagon, etc. The main thing is to find something that you can kind of "put your energy" into, so to speak.

A couple of important notes: the future is never set in stone. My readings are simply the most likely outcome given your current circumstances. Those circumstances can and may be altered to provide differing outcomes. Don't like your reading? Do something to affect a new future. It's never too late to alter one's wyrd and orlog.

The second note is that I haven't done this in awhile. I will likely be rusty. Please be patient.

Gods go with you, friends.
>>
>>17722924
when will i be in a relationship
white circle
>>
>>17722924
Runes, eh?

It seems that I'm currently going down a path that does not lead to the accomplishment of my long-term goals. What can I do to correct my path towards my goals being accomplished?

I am picturing a golden pentacle with a black background.
>>
>>17722924
what will happen with me and my crush considering what i just did?
orange square that is hollow in the center
>>
>>17722924
1. White Heart
2. How is my sex life this summer?
>>
>>17722924
What are her intentions towards me?

Red square
>>
>>17722924
Blue moon
What does this week look in terms of love?
>>
>>17722924

Sorry for the quantity, but I was dumped in the last threads without response.

Could you read for my friends? They are not here, so they cannot imagine the shapes, sou I'm putting the first shapes that I imagine when I think about them.

The first one is a doctor
>He is in a very bad place to work, and he wants to know if he will grow up in his career and get out from there.
>Purple square

The second, a nurse
>She is knowing a doctor a little better, and wants to know if a long term romance with him would be possible (marriage involved), she have a troubled romantic past (got dumped 2 times little before marriage), and fear falling in love with him or another (my colleages rumores that she is a bit interested in me, too, I don't know).
>red inverted triangle

And the last question is for me.
>just a reading about my spiritual path (i'm an occultist apprentice)
>Blue-ice circle

Thanks, reader! Sorry for the excess!
>>
>>17722948
I cast Tiwaz upright, which is a fair omen.

However, I also left the other two closest runes on my board. Here we see Rad merkstave, and Wunjo on its side.

The whole of the reading is this: the main rune is Tiwaz which is representative of the God Tyr. It was he who allowed Fenrir to be bound by placing his own hand into the wolf's mouth.

You are on the way to achieving your goals, but you will likely have to make sacrifices to achieve it. This is where the other two runes come in. Wunjo on its side, and Rad in merkstave indicates a feeling of being stuck. You have been traveling on your path, and now it is somehow blocked. You will likely have to step out of your comfort zone. Upon doing so, you may find that Wunjo (the rune of joy) has become upright.

I hope this is helpful and accurate. Gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17723013
Thank you very much...
This really touches me and describes what i have been avoiding my whole life.
>>
>>17722924
Which path should I take?
Reddish-yellow triangle.

Thank you :)
>>
>>17722950
I cast Eihwaz upright, and Fehu in opposition.

My interpretation of this is that you will have to take a temporary loss in order to make an eventual gain.

I also left a third rune on the board, which is that of Thurisaz merkstave. In opposition, this rune often represents a evil disguised as virtue. Beware of taking the wrong path, or being persuaded to stay in a place that you are unhappy, simply because of the current benefits that it provides you.

I hope this is helpful, please do let me know. Gods go with you, friend.
>>
>>17722924
>>17722924
Red snowflake
Future love reading, please.

Thank you
>>
>>17723074
>red snowflake
its frozen blood
>>
>>17723070
I'll keep on the lookout for that, thanks.
>>
Am I too late to the party or are readings still happening
>>
File: antiscorp.jpg (30 KB, 333x435) Image search: [Google]
antiscorp.jpg
30 KB, 333x435
>>17720722
Whence will it be that I do not suffer from deprivation of my birthright?
>>
>>17722972
We have Ehwaz, Gebo, and Laguz all in merkstave.

Ehwaz would seem to represent a reversal of momentum, or that a betrayal has occurred. Gebo would represent an imbalance in your personal relationship with this person. And Laguz would represent a period of mistakes, or bad decisions.

An additional point is that Laguz also represents cyclical system, much like the waters it represents. Is this a recurring problem? Perhaps you should investigate the root, as things are not looking well.

I wish you the best of luck, friend, and hope that this helps you in some way.
>>
>>17722977
Checked.

Dagaz upright, and Wunjo in merkstave.

You will likely find what you're looking for, but it will not fulfill everything you're searching for.

Gods go with you, friend,
>>
>>17722924
>how will my apology work out?
>purple triangle

Thanks!
>>
>>17722993
Algiz merkstave, Wunjo on its side, Gebo upright.

I cannot fully grasp her intentions, but my reading us thus: she is a guarded individual, and keeps up a wall. To meet in the middle, you must find her balance as shown by Gebo. Through a middle ground, you both may find your meeting place and a mutual joy.

I hope this is helpful, friend. Gods go with you.
>>
File: Oviri.jpg (129 KB, 800x1342) Image search: [Google]
Oviri.jpg
129 KB, 800x1342
>>17722924

If I may reiterate my query more politely-

>Whence will it be that I do not suffer from deprivation of my birthright?

Yellow Crescent is my shape.
>>
>>17722924
basically i want to be with that one girl "N", what will the outcome be, does she feel the way for me?
orange-ish square
Thank you
>>
where are the accelerated readers
>>
Sorry to report, folks. I am actually done for now. I hope other readers may pick up your queries, and if not, I will be more than happy to read you next time.

Gods go with all of you.
>>
>>17723270
Thank you for reading for us,

gods go with you, stay well.
>>
>>17723270
Thank you <3
>>
>>17723269
>accelerated readers
wut?
>>
Should I risk it and go to nyc or not?
>>
>>17720722
Was the fortune teller who killed themself actually a tranny?
>>
are there any readers at the moment?
>>
>>17723448
I'm reading the back of a shampoo bottle cuz I'm taking a shit rn.
>>17723414
And come to my thread its better
>>
>>17723456
Btw don't go to my thread i deleted it
Some jew tried charging me $60
Peace
>>
>>17723524
I guess there will be no readings then ;_;
>>
Can i get an idea of what a reading is?
>>
c r u s h
c r u s h
>>
>chironymous and empath au stop doing readings
>threads dead as fuck
classic
>>
come on guys where my readers at?
>>
has anyone had tarot reading come true? from who?
>>
>>17723686
I did.
fuck if I know
>>
>>17723720
what came true? jc
>>
>>17720722

when is the next major financial crisis or terrorist attack?
>>
To everyone asking or searching for a reader. A lot of us are just dealing with a lot of life stuff currently. We come in as we can. Hugs and good vibes to all <3
>>
>>17723842
C R U S H
>>
>>17723686
>tarot:
Cat People, Rustig, BlightHatred, Siegrain, Elizabeth, my own

>scrying:
Hijinks, Io, Siegrain, my own
>>
>>17723686

I don't know the names, but every reading that I have taken worked out perfectly.

Some things still need to happen, but I'm confident because of their guidance.
>>
>>17723894
What about Hijinks Smokemancy thing? Is that legit?
>>
I'm going to camp out here till a reader appears *sets up tent*
>>
>>17723919
Yes, capnomancy is a legitimate form of divination, and I was read accurately, but I asked something advice-related (I usually do) instead of future-related.
>>
File: 1462024571941.gif (498 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462024571941.gif
498 KB, 500x500
>>17723686

Most readings I make get positive feedback. I rarely read for me though.

I even see some people thanking me days or weeks after the reading so I am taking they worked.
>>
>>17723686
someone described my crush word for word as anon name as my next bf but i dont think its likely
>>
>>17723957
are you doing any readings right now?
>>
>>17723921
same
>>
ill give one person a reading right now about their past i want to see my deck accurate

and ill pull one card for future since no one cares about hte past

give me a scenario that happened in your past i can read on

pls feedback
>>
>>17724000
Sure, read on what happened between S and me.
>>
I'll wait my turn and enjoy the show.
>>
>>17724008
there was balanced relationship
and there there was not
lots of disappointment
bad communication, things left unsaid

in future firey red head gal
>>
>>17724013
lol same
>>
>>17724017
>there was balanced relationship
No

>lots of disappointment
Yes

>bad communication, things left unsaid
Pretty much everything important was said, actually.

>in future firey red head gal
That would be interesting

You should probably tell me your spread so I can give you better feedback. I'll take a guess:
The Lovers, 10 of Swords, Queen of Wands?
>>
>>17724049
temperance
5 of cups
ace of swords reversed

queen of wand future
>>
Female
Sagittarius
Will I hear from him again?
Tired
>>
>>17724065
In this case, Temperance represents the combination of two aspects, rather than balance. 5 of Cups is straightforward. Ace of Swords I can't make sense of, even knowing the situation. Queen of Wands I think might represent behavior, rather than a person, given that the query was about a specific person.
>>
>>17724087
ok thanks
if u know how to read can u read on me and romantic interest? or pull card for me i will interpret?
>>
>>17724076
Hi
>>
Female
27 years old
aries
love reading, will he come back?
>>
>>17724094
I need both of your genders
>>
I don't know how accurate this is considering it's a new technique and I haven't tried scrying before but I will give it a shot.

I'll do it for two people who respond to this post. Name Gender Question
>>
>>17724105
Im m and she is f
>>
>>17724109
Geno
female
will the person i love come back to me?
>>
>>17724109
Gustavo
Male
How will the next semester play out?
>>
>>17724095
Hi
>>
Yeah, take this with a grain of salt. I haven't done this before.

>>17724115
I saw a tin roof on a top of a red barn/shed.
X-ray
Contact lens

I think you are investing too much in her. It seems pretty dull. You're just going to keep watching/wondering when she'll come back to you but I don't think she will.

>>17724121
>a daisy, a mushroom
Sounds pretty good to me. Lots of growth and flowering, ya know?
>>
>>17724121
Sorry, not a daisy but a sunflower.

I can't into flowers.
>>
>>17724094
>>17724114
Looks like you both might be afraid of getting burned, especially with the large potential for things to get out of control. Looks like you're sending the wrong signals for that reason, trying g to put up a tough exterior. She hasn't reacted externally to that, but she doesn't seem to be feeling ad strongly as you do. Still, she seems open to the idea, but it might take some charm and patience on your end.

>>17724109
Want an extra guinea pig?
>>
>>17724149
umm the person is a he btw... but thanks
>>
>>17724149
>>17724155
Thanks for the reading, glad that I could help you test it out. [spoiler]Also, check'd them dubs.
>>
Any more readings?
>>
>>17724109
Angel
Male
What path should I take?
>>
>>17724162
Sure but I'm not sure this all too accurate... What's your question?

Also can you give me a reading on a recent decision I just made? What the outcome of it is?
>>
>>17724193
I'll give you a query for which I've already read, and thereafter I'll tell you my spread. I would like a reading on the significance of a recent chance meeting. Call me (male) S and her K.

I'll get to your reading in a moment.
>>
>>17724193
Looks like you used your head to solve an emotional problem, good for you. Weighing the benefit of cooperation more strongly than the pangs accompanied by ignoring the negative feelings it brings is going to lead to a positive material outcome, but you need to be careful that you don't become too cold in your approach. You haven't mastered the emotions at play as well as you think you have, and you might be likely to push away good help or miss a few lessons coming your way. If you've chosen the path of cooperation, commit to it, nothing half-ass or you'll have half-ass results. Careful how you treat others in the near future, by the way.
>>
>>17724206
Alright that was weird. I saw a sun and it was very, very bright. Then I saw what looked like the rims of a wise old lady's eyes, they weren't open though, and it transitioned into green eyes of a young woman. The green eyes transitioned into open hallowed out eyes on an unearthly creature (very pale but young) that had these black tears, the same color of the hollowed out slits. Then the green eyes came back and looked not seductive, but mysterious/suspicious.

I tried again and felt myself looking at big buildings above me. The sky was bright but foggy, and I felt really small.

I feel that this meeting is going to lead to you growing and experiencing nice things in your life. Even though I saw the sun I didn't feel happiness, my eyes hurt, and it was more of a cosmic feeling of the sort. Perhaps it is ordained?

As for the old lady's eyes being closed, I could assume this means that someone is worrying too much about the future. Possibly old, old age future. They're closing their eyes to the opportunities around them and youth of life around them. Ignoring them and focusing too much on the future.

Green symbolizes the color of life, nature and renewal and growing. This meeting will result in the allowance of you to grow.

The hollowed out eyed thingy with tears - I feel this is something internal that has caused them sadness and is now causing them to refuse to accept something now.

Mysterious green eyes. I guess I can tell that you're curious of the situation, I already knew that though.

As for the city scene, I felt really busy and small. I was looking at the sky though.
>>
was wondering if someone could look at my aura, I think some methods use aura-examination and you guys seem like the best people to take an accurate peak at things

I've been ramping up my energy work for the past few months and am hoping to learn about my progress and the direction im heading in
>>
>>17724298
Trippy

>rims of a wise old lady's eyes, they weren't open though, and it transitioned into green eyes of a young woman
A crone figure manifested as a youth, perhaps?

>mysterious/suspicious
Sounds about right

>Perhaps it is ordained?
Perhaps; I don't believe in coincidences

>someone is worrying too much about the future
Right here

> I can tell that you're curious of the situation, I already knew that though.
Oh yes, I'm quite curious, indeed.

Pic related is my own spread
>>
>>17724238
>Queen of Swords Reversed
The hope thing was spot on.... I think a made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>17724366
>crone
She kinda looked like a younger, smiling Baba Vanga.
>>
>>17724412
Well, I wish you the best of luck.

>>17724414
>Baba Vanga
You need to take into account when someone or something you see while scrying looks familiar to you. Scrying utilizes a lot of personal imagery, so you should consider what it means in your personal context.

As an example, I once saw a girl who worked in the same building as me and considered her traits. The girl in question has an impossibly good body, but also has maneater written all over for her. For the querent, I interpreted the scry as signifying a dangerous temptress, which he confirmed to be the case.

I hope this helps, keep it up.
>>
File: Dr. Orpheus.jpg (137 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Orpheus.jpg
137 KB, 500x376
>>17720722

NOW ALSO OFFERING:

* YES/NO PENDULUM DIVINATION
* PETIT LENORMAND DECK
* WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching readings, pendulum divination, or wacky scries for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17724437
Patsy
Female
Aries
I am very stoic
World
Wacky Scry
What's going to happen with me and my crush this summer?
>>
>>17724437
>Charles
>Male
>19
>Sagittarius
>Newly sober for about 6 months. Born and raised in New England. Black hair blue eyes. Said to be charismatic and can "talk the skin off a snake". Spirit animal is probably a rat but not sure entirely
>Florida
>Use best judgement
>What do I have to do to find love. and how can i feel less queer about asking this question lol
>>
>>17723686
i usually try to get readings from multiple sources on the same queries and see which of them match up. this is easier for me than others because my grandma is an astrologer who does tarot and other things like that, plus i go on /x/.

this has worked well for me because the only times things have ever gone wrong are with relationships, but that's usually because i say/do something stupid which wouldn't be the readers fault.
>>
File: 1446652972698.jpg (33 KB, 551x551) Image search: [Google]
1446652972698.jpg
33 KB, 551x551
>>17724437
>*Name/nickname
Tyler
>*Gender
Male
>*Age
21, i turn 22 at the end of this month.
>*Sign
Gemini
>*Description of yourself
tall, brown hair, i wear glasses, intense, motivated.
>*Location-ish
Northwest USA
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
Tarot
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
if I apologize to her, how will it work out? as in, what will the result be?
>>
>>17724434
Thank you, man. It's very confusing to me.

>>17724437
OSIRIS
M
Peace to you too, brother. I thought of flowers when I heard you speak in your clip (no homo). May I please get a scry on what will happen of the result of my decision?
>>
>>17724447
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08eHDxHHurM
>>
>>17724473
*Morgan tarot, sorry
>>
>>17724437
Willem
Male
Virgo
Dreamer
Appalachia
Whichever will give the most unique answer, probably the cards.
General reading on my future. Also, am I being watched?
>>
>>17724437
Sup, Onymous, feeling better? Nice to see you around again.
I am going on as the days come, seeing what the got for me, but things are kinda sucking, and not in the way i would hope to.
Love reading this time, my friend. I want to know whats up with this girl, she simply dont stop giving me mixed signals, i dont know what to think anymore. What does she want from me?
Hope you are doing well, and, oh, positive thing you say? Hmm... punching people in the face is wrong but feels good sometimes.
Thanks, Onymous. From your friend, beard guy.
>>
>>17724437
Kisses to you :)
Lulu
Scry
Female
My queery is what are my crush feeling towards me? :)
>>
>>17724437
I love you.

Life is full of wonders.
Angel
Male
Sagittarius
I'm a dreamer and love to help people more than myself. Brown eyes and short stature.
California
Wacky Scry sounds cool!
Where should I be heading towards? I'm feeling lost and unsure what I should pursue.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>17724486
>>17724437
Hope you come back even stronger my friend
>>
>>17724457
I forgot to say anything positive but you are truly a generous guy for offering this service on here for everyone.
>>
>>17724507
>>17724437
I'd like to change to Morgan's Tarot ty<3
>>
>>17724437
>CHIRON

Let your smile change the world, don't let the world change your smile.
>Craig
>M
>50
>Pisces
>Thin build, green eyes, shirt brown hair w/some greying, goatee
>Pennsylvania
>You can choose the method
>Is a reconnection with my ex possible? We were together for 15 years, apart about the same. We are both in troubled relationships. We talk fairly frequently in emails. She doesn't see us as ever being together again as a couple but always as good friends. I feel that she could be holding back her true feelings since she's married. I feel that if we spent time together, things could develop. Am I wasting my time pursuing her? Is there steps I can take to make it work? TIA!
>>
File: threatassess.jpg (22 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
threatassess.jpg
22 KB, 640x402
>>17724437
Thank you for offering this stuff dude! To give thanks, I am gonna post a pic from my vault, lmao.
Ant
Non-Binary Penis Wielder
Scorpio Sun Gemini Moon
I work as a barista and a host, I love listening to albums and going to shows in my spare time, smoking, watching tv, sleeping. Dealing with BPD.
Mid-Florida
I'd like a Scry about my friend who has sadly become my love interest named Sebastian if possible. I would like a general one if you can't get into specifics.
>>
>>17724457
http://vocaroo.com/i/s04KoPfa2EUe
>>
>>17724525
Thank you very much for saying so, my friend! You are most kind! :)
>>
Will
Male
Gemini
I tend to agree on things for others
'Merica
I have no idea. Choose depending on question?
I would love to know what I'm in for these next few months and will I ever fall in love?

May peace be with you.
>>
File: 1452633212372.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1452633212372.png
16 KB, 958x660
>>17724437

Yay thank you for doing this, been waiting for a while. I appreciate it <3

>Name
Peggy

>Gender
Female

>Age

>Sign
Gemini

>Description of yourself
Thin and tall, brown hair, calm but loud around friends.

>Location-ish
Germany ( exchange student )

>Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
Tarot

>Query
How are things going to be for me for the next year or two?
>>
>>17724473
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VQXboYlw3X
>>
>>17724564
that was awesome man! thanks a lot, much love
>>
>>17720722
>Male
>23
>Taurus, Near Aries
>Saddened by a recent and unforseen break-up of the most promising and dreamed of relationship of my life, the best days of my life, I cheated and barely understand how I thought in the moment that was good or OK, now I am depressed to the point of an actual inability to breath well and move my body and believe in any happiness
>Love and future reading
>>
>>17724474
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YaPVG6zaCM
>>
>>17724437
>SPB
>Male
>23
>Taurus, Near Aries
>Highly intelligent, chronic stress and PTSD and anxiety. Current situation has ruined life itself. Saddened by a recent and unforseen break-up of the most promising and dreamed of relationship of my life, the best days of my life, I cheated and barely understand how I thought in the moment that was good or OK, now I am depressed to the point of an actual inability to breath well and move my body and believe in any happiness
>East Coast USA
>Tarot
>Love and future reading
>>
>>17724649
I'm glad you found it to be awesome! You're very welcome! Thanks! Much love back!
>>
>>17724621
thanks man, i appreciate it! great reading!

i would be apologizing for "ghosting" a girl about 4 years ago, where you just cut off all contact out of the blue. it wasn't malicious or anything in intent, my dad had just died and i was going through a pretty serious transformation. i still don't really know why i did it to her, but i've been kicking myself ever since. reason i'm wondering how it'll go is just because its been 4 years and i don't know if she'll be insulted that i'm just now apologizing, or if she just won't care.
>>
>>17724693
You're very welcome!

I can't speak for your girl, but I have been "ghosted" by someone going through a bit of transformation herself, and while I'm only going on six months since it happened, I know that I would still like an apology.

I would say that you don't know if she even cares anymore, but you still feel you owe her an apology and didn't want to deny her one. And I think that she will understand when you explain that your dad died and that a lot has needed to happen since.

May it all turn out for the best!
>>
>>17724437
life is okay
eve
female
american gothic
libra
best coast
wacky scry
what does my next boyfriend look like?
>>
>>17724660
Thank you, and y-you too.
>>
>>17724747
You're very welcome! Haha, thanks! :)
>>
>>17724486
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z6CvPdhJl3
>>
>>17724515
Many thanks! :) All the best to you!
>>
>>17724437
Thank you for being here.

White Owl Boy
Male
Pisces
Kind of Tall, American Indian, curious
Oklahoma, United States
Morgan's Tarot
Am I going to find the evidence of secret rituals?
>>
>>17720722
Fallujah are shit
>>
Patrick
Male
Scorpio
5'11 red hair, blue eyes
NE Pennsylvania
Tarot
Will they work out in the end?
>>
Few readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17724488
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kvjlNz7lbe
>>
>>17725258
Lucid
Male
What should my focus be on right now?
>>
>>17725258

Parry
Male
General reading
>>
>>17725273
The Hierophant, 9 of Wands, Judgment; supported by the rune Eihwaz.

Your focus should be on learning about yourself deeper and being more in tune with life in general. A time of introspection for you would do well and lead you on the path of being a teacher others look up to; in such a way that you make an impact on their lives. The common theme here is strength, so I'm getting the feeling you're going through quite a rough patch. Looking within yourself can offer you answers in ways you never imagine of; a new perspective on life might even be possible for your state. Overall, this looks rather optimistic but in order to achieve, you have to shift your focus onto yourself and try to get something out of it.
>>
>>17725279
>Center (You, Situation, and Influences): Strength, 2 of Pentacles, Knight of Cups
>Bottom Left (Psychological Implications): The Magician, 5 of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles
>Top Left (Potential Outcome of Alternate Path): 2 of Swords, 6 of Wands, 4 of Cups
>Top Right (Potential Outcome of Current Path): 6 of Swords, 2 of Wands, Queen of Pentacles
>Bottom Right (Destiny/Karmic Implications): Queen of Wands, Knight of Wands, 5 of Cups

You have your focus all in the wrong direction, friend. I'm seeing a lot of scattered energies with no focus in any direction; you're being rather rash and always tend to end up disappointed in the outcome of your many endeavors. You strive for perfection, yet you're lazy and passive in chasing after it. When it comes to your emotions, however, you tend to take the route of "fuck it all and let's do this", disregarding the logical facets of the situation.

Striking a balance between the two is what you need, and getting there wouldn't be easy due to all the forces out of your control; the amount of fire in your direction, and then the eventual loss/disappointment. This is overpowering the entire read, and I suggest that you keep this in check by focusing on one thing at a time.

The outcome of your current path leads to practicality with you leaving some stuff behind; this however offers you a choice which will lead you to another path overall which I can't read into given the spread. The outcome, if you choose to stray away, is stability-- something which you sorely need. There will be some struggles within your inner self to get any sort of change done, but the way I see from this spread, it will all work out nicely and you will benefit more from it.

I'd suggest making a decision on which to tread based on what you have versus what you can have, /logically/, with this reading in mind if it rings any true to you. If not, apologies for wasting your time.
>>
>>17725258
ICB.
Male.
Just had a spat of sorts. I iust want to know if this is the kind of thing that will blow over soon or if it's bad.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17725258
TJ
Male
Anything, this is my first time here
>>
File: 1457401532756.jpg (488 KB, 1544x1049) Image search: [Google]
1457401532756.jpg
488 KB, 1544x1049
It's been a while since I've done a reading or two in the thread.

>nickname/name/whatever you want me to call you
>gender
>query
>please nothing too vague like generals, it's hard to make sense of them
>>
>>17725325
Hey lemme get a read
Tom from myspace
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>17725328
wait instead tell me the turnout of my future aims,If that makes sense
>>
With this, I'm a goner.

Take care, /div/.

>>17725319
The Moon, 6 of Pentacles, 10 of Wands; supported by the rune Laguz.

I'll be straightforward and say it's probably worse than you think. There's lots of uncertainty in the air, coupled with the fact that the 6 of Pentacles is showing in this kind of spread, I'm inclined to say whatever spat you got into, one party went way overboard and there's no way to recover from that. There's hope, but not much-- between the 10 of Wands and Laguz, the flow of things was disrupted and left a bad taste and mood all over. This, further amplified by The Moon, shows us uncertainties all around and tons of illusions everywhere. That is to say, all parties involved misunderstood something about the other. It's something you can recover from, but don't hope for much because I don't see any good coming out of it anytime soon, if there's even any.

I pulled another card for clarification on this spread and received Death. I think this is pretty self-explanatory.

>>17725321
>anything
I saw a hipster dressed in yellow jacket with sunglasses, overall looking like a douche. He was waiting for a train in a busy subway, and for some reason decided to start running towards the escalator. I followed the vision and saw something resembling a huge black cube in the middle of the busy streets. The hipster guy approached it, and stuck his hand into it. He was absorbed, and I tried following the vision but it was distorted in many ways. Moments later, he emerged from the cube and was all depressed and looked aged in many ways. He returned to the subway, and continued waiting for the train for what seemed like an eternity. He looked almost as if he saw the end of the world.

No idea, mate.
>>
>>17725325
L
Male (straight)
If you're doing love readings
Am I going to be in a relationship soon?

Nice to see you back
>>
>>17724498
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mZc1XJ20bk
>>
>>17725258
Robert
Male
General reading
>>
>>17725349
Thank you, I'd be lying if your vision didn't seem relevant to my recent endeavors

>>17725325
TJ
Male
How can I know when it is time to move on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1wK7iCQfQ

And here's a nice song for the thread.

>>17725338
Just in time. Here's a read:

There's a young teenager sitting under a tree, back pressed against it; black hair, pale demeanor, giving off the vibe of being a silent, introverted boy. The tree is akin to a large oak, with leaves obstructing the sun and light, creating a gentle, cool shade to relax in. The boy seems to be more lost in thought than anything, looking towards the forest around him. It feels like there are shades or spirits moving around, something is moving around, but yet he does not pay too much attention to what's happening out there.

I see fruits hanging off from the branches, a deep purple color. It feels more like this should grow inside of earth, and not hang off of a tree. The young one looks at the fruits, but he seems to be a bit stubborn about it, wanting to reach out and grab one, but yet still sitting under the tree. In the trunk, there's a hole, and in it, there seems to be a shadow of an owl in there. Urging the boy to take it. To know better. To reap the fruits. The boy refuses.

Autumn comes, and soon, winter... The fruits fall onto the ground, but even so, he does not stand up and take one, to take a bite and enjoy the flavor. He simply remains sitting, and soon, his eyes close, ignoring everything that is happening around...

--

I would normally say that you would reap some kind of a fruit, some kind of a reward that only comes every once in a while, but yet you're going to refuse it. Your mind is going to urge you to do it, but you're going to refuse, either out of stubbornness, or simply not doing it for reasons unknown. I see nothing bad though...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw

>>17725351
I'm always around. I can potentially just give you a future love reading and see if there's anyone, if that's alright? I don't do well with yes or no questions.

There's a strange formation up in the dark, sky-clad distance. Some kind of a creature, in shape of a tower that does not seem to remain still. There are windows upon it's skin and body, seemingly showing that something made home of it, but yet it's a very unstable and uneasy structure. I stand close to a man who is watching this with me, and is more scared and wary than anything. There are images of a blonde, young lass, watching from the top window of the organic tower, akin to the story of saving the princess from her tower, her prison. Are those mere illusions, or just hopes?

The man starts walking further, and look at that, the girl is rushing out of her tower towards him. She's all dressed up in white wedding clothes, holding a small bunch of yellow flowers, and soon she is grabbing him by the hand and arm, trying to drag him towards the tower from which she came out of. Urging him. Hoping that he will come with her. He gets progressively scared, uncertain, and the images of the tower and her get more warped. Her face turns into the harbinger of death, the tower starts to shake and collapse upon itself, a storm brews in the general distance.

He turns away and tries to go back, but a shape of a man stops him. He is like a wall, making him scared to go by it. Glaring. A symbol of death in itself, an assassin. He is scared to go both ways, for they will both signal a kind of a death. He is stuck in the middle, while both approach closer and closer to him, until I hear him scream in the darkness that came upon my vision.

--

... I suggest you avoid love for now. You may get caught up in something, and it's NOT going to go well.
>>
>>17724507
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0is8Jt814ZO
>>
>>17725365
Ok nothing bad that's good ,can't comfirm accuracy cause all that algory might have to re-read it at somepoint.
Thanks shit's been hard since facebook came around.
If you ever get a myspace I'll add you.
>>
>>17725325
Brent
Male
What does the next month hold for me now that I'm trying to get a handle on influencing things?
>>
>>17725391
I believe I would have no choice *sigh*

I have saw something similar months ago
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Xv0mJkHpw

>>17725361
I'm all too tempted to avoid giving you a reading, since you already asked Siegrain for one, and I'm not sure about giving another one again. Oh well. I have nothing better to do, and I'm out to fuck my head over as much as possible right now, so cheers.

That's strange. This was a rather short vision, but it kept repeating the same images on top of that. Darkness, and a small pool of water. There's a water drop falling from above into the pool, and while it seems to hit the pool, at the same time the droplet doesn't... It feels like it bounces off of the surface, but doesn't fall into it. Like a layer. Then I see streams of water pouring, but they seem to be in slow-motion. Some even freeze entirely, turning into solid ice while pouring out of the what looked like wine bottles. Then more droplets. Slowing down. Repeating. Slowing down. Repeating. Nothing more I see.

Sorry, I can't make sense of this. The question's a bit too vague anyway.

>>17725413
No choice? There's always a choice, but some are just a bit more extreme than others. It depends on how much you're willing to put into it to get out of it.
>>
>>17725420
I used to tell myself ^^

How are you doing bleep beep bloop?
>>
>>17725420
Sorry the question was a little vague, anyway I'm off to bed to ponder what you have both made of my psyche, I appreciate the thoughts
>>
>>17720722
Somewhere in this thread is my 700th post with the word "vocaroo" in it!

Thank you /div/! You're all awesome!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9piElENpvmM

>>17725403
Can't blame you man, Facebook is definitely ruining a lot of things for everyone. Down with Facebook! If I will, then sure. But I'm not one for social media.

>>17725411
You're also not getting anything much, but for other reasons. It took me some effort to even flip over the card, seemingly feeling like a ton, a weight of some kind, that I had to flip over to even see what was going to happen to you during that month. I saw a small branch of some kind, with small bulbs over it, shining a yellowish, white light. It kept going in and out, losing power and dying down, but it kept shining as much as possible. It felt like I was smelling... smoke from it. There was a lot of heaviness in this month, struggle, but it doesn't seem like you're failing, or at least for this month.

Hold up in there; things may be hard, but I don't think they're going to get any worse. Good luck to you.

>>17725423
bleep.
bloop.
bleep?

How I'm doing? Let's just put it this way; if I intend to be here for the entire day and do readings, then it's highly likely I'm doing terrible, if not completely out of it. But that's the usual nowadays. How are you, hm?

>>17725426
It's alright. Best of luck to you; I wish I could help you more with the interpretation.
>>
>>17725440
I'm sorry to hear that :( I truly wish you all the best.

I'm awful, like always

I meant I used to tell myself I had a choice. Deleted part of the post by accident.
>>
>>17725440
Interesting, I was out under a branch of lights last night! And they're on a timer! And I had a couple candles burning when I was out there beneath it! Yes, I suppose I should expect more struggle to persevere through.

Many thanks!
>>
>>17725451
Hey, don't waste your wishes on me. I'm terribly good at wasting them. I'd rather me be awful, and not you. If you wish, you can rant it out, and it may do you some good.

You still have a choice. Everyone always has a choice in something, but the consequences and the effort needed to put into going through with that choice can make things a bit difficult. But you always have one, and don't tell me bullshit about it being otherwise.

I hope you'll do better in time though.

>>17725452
That's neat to know. But yeah, I saw that, and they kept blinking in and out, but yet I could feel this tiredness, this heaviness, it almost wanted to latch onto me and drag me down with it. But it's all good on my side, so no worries.

No problem, and yet again, good luck.
>>
>>17725357
Last one. No more strength to go any further; don't want to disappoint anyone.

Three cards for your near future: Ace of Pentacles, 4 of Swords, Page of Swords; supported by the rune Dagaz.

I see a financial opportunity headed your way, one that will bring you peace and such. However, you have to observe whether this opportunity is an opportunity or not. It's a double-edged blade from where I stand, I get the feeling here it's an illusion, though. It may seem good to you at first and seem to bring you some stability, but I don't think that's the case. You need to observe more and read behind the situation's ostensible intentions, but there's something coming to light for you on it, so it's not /all that bad/, however there's still /some/ bad.

My advice is to take the good with the bad and move forward with it, but first and foremost you need to /observe/ before acting on anything. In other words:
>don't sign a deal with the devil.

>>17725456
>I hope you'll do better in time though.
Not that anon obviously, but right back at you.
>>
>>17725473
Be damned, you accursed one. I'm not going to be anywhere close to good because of my own stubborn reasons. I'll fall into the pit that's my mind, and I will laugh all the way until I crash at the bottom.

... really though, nah, I hope you'll do better instead. You need it more than I do now.
>>
>>17725456
Oh please, I'm not wasting anything.

Maybe you're right, who knows..

Did the shape of a man wear a suit??
>>
>>17725495
Whatever you say. I'll probably just stop caring about... never mind. I don't even care anymore. ;-;

As for the man, he had a relatively large coat. At least he had this formal, but yet ragged look to him; both the face and the clothes. I suppose in a way it could pass for a suit, but at the same time it's a bit of a stretch.

For some reason, you remind me of this one querent I had way, way long ago. Someone who also seemed to have a bizarre thing going on with a girl, but there was also some kind of a beast involved. She was quite a drain upon him. Thankfully, from what I know, he left her and it worked out fairly well, but who knows...
>>
>>17725485
>>17725451
Regardless, all the best to the two of you.

>>17725413
Generally speaking, there's always a choice. Everything in your life is a reflection of the choices you've made throughout. The daily stuff that you do: deciding to do the chores, the laundry, go for a walk-- it all adds up. They're choices you make, which determines the way your life heads. Whatever choice you make whether for the day or for your life, find some semblance of peace in it; because either way, it determines your destiny.

It's pretty ironic coming from somebody like me, but life's too short. So learn from my mistake and don't make the same one on your own, because then you will tread on a path you can never turn back from.
>>
>>17724530
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0frEYzUaK6M
>>
>>17725522
>For some reason
That was me, I didn't think you would remember.

And well, this one is probably the real one... The one I met was nothing but a trick to draw my attention and make me ignore something else...

Pigbeast (:
>>
>>17725546
I have a query for someone else if that's fine.In which they have concerns for someone else to as it is "Is my friend dealing with a personal issue and doesn't want me to get hurt/involved so he's pushing me away? "please and thanks
>>
>>17725544
That's what I'm talking about. And hey, if you don't do anything, then don't expect your future to be anything at all. Just a warning for those who'd like to avoid bad things or nothing to happen later on. So if you want good, then simply slowly do things to make it better for you, or if you want bad, in my case, then just break everything apart. Works fairly well, but make sure to have alcohol or something around.

>>17725551
Oh, I would. You gave me similar vibes. I recall almost all of the readings I did for you, and this one just couldn't help but to make me think of it. Are... are you sure you're going to be well in the end? It ended up with you getting crushed between the two, and screaming out of sheer frustration and something akin to madness.

I'd say step off or get away, no matter what it takes, because it's not going to end well for you.
>>
>>17725522
The man in the suit, yeah.. When I saw this whole thing, he was the one 'guiding' me, I believe.. There are two of them.
'A place for demons ' that's how I described the tower.

>>17725544
Thank you for your kind words.
Don' t really know what to say, sorry..
Peace is all that I want desu.
>>
>>17725559
Are my readings that bad? xD

>Are you going to be ok?
Maybe?? I don't know desu, once I get inside everything will be a mess.

Are you in the IRC?
>>
>>17725569
The tower did look like a strange creature, not going to lie. A fitting place for demons. You have strange things going on, damn...

>>17725575
Yes, I'm in the IRC. I'm always there, if I'm not in the thread.
>>
>>17725552
If you can't get to my query it's fine,otherwise thanks in advance might respond real late.I'll say it's the person asking for the friend of a friend
>>
>>17724531
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0z4VarEvu2n
>>
>>17724437
Hii
Post something friendly: pic related
Nickname: Git
sign: taurus
description: like physical? average build, average height, kinda pretty. If you mean my personality - extrovert and kinda smart
I don't really know what I want, if you decide to do a reading for me - pick your favourite
query: woooh its love related since i'm roneri like everyone here. will he like me? it's also conected to the question does he still like her? but im not pushing you.

thanks very much, hope you have a good night/day
>>
>>17725057
>>17725063
Don't know if you're still here, but thanks so much for the reading mayn
>>
File: astro.jpg (111 KB, 670x471) Image search: [Google]
astro.jpg
111 KB, 670x471
Tell me something about myself

Will I get a gf soon/ever?

>>
>>17726189
I'm just about to sleep before I pick up where I left off with the readings! You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17725325
>>17725559

Hey Io, good to see you again
>Azmi
>Male
>How will my career path take shape in the next month and close future? Should I move into academics?
>>
File: harbinger_by_vollelune-d9td0zt.jpg (100 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
harbinger_by_vollelune-d9td0zt.jpg
100 KB, 999x799
>>17726229
I'm always around, but really, I forgot to mention that I'm really going to be odd about doing finance readings or anything related to career in the first place. I'm not comfortable enough with interpreting what I get, but I'm trying anyway.

You gave me a good laugh, I won't deny that one. I scried it, and I saw what seemed like darkness, but at the same time, I saw a very faint figure upon a fire chariot; The Prince of Wands. It seemed to be there, but at the same time, I kept seeing the darkness behind. The card represents movement, fire, charge, energy, perhaps a bit of a destructive one if untamed or uncontrolled. There's going to be movement, but at the same time, it may actually be a bit difficult to take off.

So, I take my deck of cards, and I draw some cards for clarifying. What I draw as the first card? Prince of Wands. If you move into academics, it would be Two of Cups, or Love. I potentially see this as a good idea, but it may be a bit more calm if you go for it. But if you'll keep proceeding with the career path you have in mind, then it likely will take off in one way or another.
>>
>>17725325
Scar
Female
What is the results of my goal?
>>
>>17725325
lina
female
is there romance in june?
>>
>>17726247

James
Male
Where do you see my career life going?
>>
>>17726247
Nice, makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the good reading, I'm a risk taker but I was unsure if I should roll the dice again, or take the safer path.
>>
>>17726247
are you still doing readings?
Patsy
F
Where are things headed with my crush?
>>
>>17726250
A golden cup in the darkness, seemingly symbolizing the Ace of Cups itself. The cup seemed to have rubies on it, not being just a simple, mere cup in it's own way. It seems to contain something, a blueish liquid of some kind, and just as I look at it, the cup cracks, and it seems to turn the liquid into this ... mass... wave of whiteness that rushes out of it, into the air, around me, and back into the cup. The cup looks normal enough after that, seemingly undamaged, but the crack was still there. There's a split, and some kind of a sticky, grey substance starts to slowly ooze out of it, dripping down... a feeling of failure...

This almost feels like something related to either emotions or spiritual, and a kind of a transmutation. The results are likely to be quite disappointing for you, at least from the ending and the solemn image that this ended off with.

>>17726252
A sea, and boats swimming in the general direction of the horizon, up far away, there is a sunset as well. There's one that seems to be lagging behind, and the distance between others seems to be increasing. They all look like small ants to me, but soon enough, I focus on the boat that's left behind, and there is a rather depressing sight.

A woman, trying to push forward, but her boat seems to have this large rock that slows her down. She glares at it, but yet I almost feel a sense of refusal or at least she doesn't want to get rid of the weight that's obviously slowing down. Emotional? Baggage of some kind? But I think there's going to be difficulties for you, unless you get rid of this weight that's not helping you move forward in any way, to catch up with others.
>>
>>17725325
Annie
Female
Future boyfriend appearance or personality?
>>
No one ever reads me :(
>>
File: art_freyja.jpg (59 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
art_freyja.jpg
59 KB, 400x301
>>17723686

Bv is usually spot on. There are other good readers though, besides he is rarely doing readings anymore (or not with the same trip anyways)
>>
>>17726303
I drew a few more cards for the risk taking, or at least how it'll work out, and I got Two of Disks and Six of Disks. Changes, but gain. It's all good, I think.

>>17726262
I see the Queen of Disks, and at the same time, her face is warping into a kind of a demon, and there's the Three of Swords, for Sorrow. At least the Swords were underneath the Queen, in a sense.

I think you're potentially going to start some kind of a project, or at least work on something, but it's not going to go too well, or at least it's going to bring you some kind of a sorrow, some kind of a pain... It may potentially not go well, or at least it's going to change itself to the point where it's not the original...

To put it nice and short; it's potentially good, but it's going to change towards something a bit more unnatural and underneath it all, it's not going to bring you any sort of pleasure.
>>
>>17726365
Thanks. I've read more about the Prince of Wands and it's a very accurate description of my character.
>>
>>17726316
I see a couple, holding hands, looking at one another and smiling. They seem to be on a path of some kind, and I see a tree just a bit up ahead... nothing past that though. Mountains to the side, and at the same time, I'm tempted to say that there are some kind of storms up ahead for the couple. There is a woman watching the two, seemingly not willing to let go of something, the vision, or her idea... and soon, I see her in the darkness, in a fetal position, her eyes empty and seemingly having this thousand-yard stare... I... I don't think it's going to work out, truth be told. At least you're holding onto that idea while it's clearly not helping you in any way. You may have something that's going to try you to get distracted from your crush, and it almost would be a good thing, but yet I still see her looking into her fantasy and staying there.

It's strange... best... I'm not even sure what to say, but from what I see? I think it's best to re-evaluate things.

>>17726375
No problem, and best of luck to you. Both paths seem to lead to good, but if you're taking the more risky approach, well then... be more careful with that.
>>
File: 1463160336292.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463160336292.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>17725325

Hey lo, long time since i see you around.

If you are still at it.

>NH
>Male

I am starting to improve in the spiritual aspect of my life, i have set various tasks for myself and i wonder how that will go.

If it is too vague, simply advice would do.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17726391
Does that mean well be together but it won't work? This resonates btw
>>
>>17725325

Gigi
Female
Should I meet with this person?

Thanks!!!
>>
File: dmitry-prozorov-.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1616) Image search: [Google]
dmitry-prozorov-.jpg
340 KB, 1280x1616
>>17726346
I don't think I'm doing a reading for you, I'm sorry. This is the kind of a query that's going to likely well... You're just going to specifically look for someone, a future boyfriend, based on this specific thing, and ignore other potentials that could definitely be there and be more fitting for you. I just fundamentally can't allow myself to do this for you, not in this state at least.

>>17726402
Hello there NH. First of all; that's a sweet ass wallpaper, saved and possibly used as my next wallpaper for an uncertain period of time.

I have a very short scry for you, and I do hope it makes some sense. I saw a broom, and there was this massive figure, but at the same time, it was a man at the very core of his being. He was brushing away the old dust on the ground, in his small shack. It's small, it's dusty, but at the same time there's nothing much in it, but even the small possessions that he had were neatly organized and put either on a shelf or on the small desk that he had right next to his bed. Everything is nice, but yet dusty and unclean.

You seem to need to do some brushing up, or at least work on those tasks. The foundations themselves seem to be good, but you just need to brush up and clean away some things. Seek for something more, disciplined. Even if by some philosophies you may be considered a god, you're still a human and must do humanly things, remain disciplined and know where you stand and to control yourself. Best of luck to you; I can try to focus more, but at the same time I'm already feeling I should take a break.
>>
>>17725325
Aura
Female
Am I going to find love this summer?
>>
>>17726412
You're too focused on the potential fantasy to ignore something good that could happen to you. Step back a bit from what you see in your mind, and re-evaluate everything. Don't let feelings carry you away and construct fantasies of the future for you, when you don't have the first steps even set towards creating them in your own world. I don't think you will be together until you start figuring things out and seeing whether it would even work in the first place or not.

>>17726414
That's fairly interesting too. I scried on what possible results there could be from you meeting up with this person, and it... it felt like there was something that I was seeing happening, but yet something else, completely different, that happened.

A colorful world was before me, perhaps a bit dark and obscured, but just as I focus deeper into it, my own sense of self is drawn through it, and I'm standing in a relatively empty, white and black world. There is a figure up ahead, and it's staring at me with anger-filled eyes. There is no way for me to reach it, but yet it keeps staring, and I have a feeling that I should leave as soon as possible, but yet I was simply unable to. Difficulties. So difficult to go back, but so very easily drawn into it...

I don't see anything good coming out of this, or at least you're going to be put in a situation where you're going to be unable to back out of. Lack of colors... life... I'm getting a bad feeling about it, but that's up for you to decide on this one. Ask for another reader, and if it does seem risky to you as well, then just plain out avoid it. It depends on what person you're meeting up; if it seems risky, as I've said, avoid. But if it doesn't, then I at least see something bizarre happening... Best of luck to you?
>>
>>17726365

Thank you lo. I just want things at the workplace to improve
>>
>>17726320
Scar here.. interesting vision if I do say so myself.

I'm assuming the immediate results will be pleasant, from what you said first, correct?
>>
>>17726449

Wow... I`m more confused now. With "bizarre" you mean "me waking up in a bathtub without kidneys?! : |
>>
>>17726431
Deeply thanks lo! It makes completely sense and i have to (metaphorically) take my hat off. Discipline is exactly what i lack, but i feel like i do have some solid ground in order to grow if i put myself to the task.

Glad you liked the wallpaper btw, i think its pretty cool too. Thanks again and keep up the good work!
>>
>>17725325
Leah
Female
So I have a spell out, its nothing bad. I would like to know how its affecting the recipients "f" and "t"
>>
>>17725325
Lulu
Female
Does my crush thinks I'm a cutie? ;)
>>
>>17726487
It should be different for each if you could do both for me thanks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.