[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is LITERALLY impossible to disprove flat earth theory. Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: wtf.jpg (54 KB, 1620x854) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
54 KB, 1620x854
It is LITERALLY impossible to disprove flat earth theory. Go on. You can't!
>>
File: troll-sign-alert.jpg (310 KB, 1196x1169) Image search: [Google]
troll-sign-alert.jpg
310 KB, 1196x1169
Reminder: Flat Earth threads are made by trolls that want something easy to rant against.
>>
>>17719412

Do you really believe the earth is flat or are you just saying that the average 4chan user can't disprove it?
>>
You can obviously see curvature from considerable heights.
>>
>>17719431
I believe it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc Just watch the first 5 minutes.
>>
File: flat-earth-horizon-flat.jpg (113 KB, 950x783) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-horizon-flat.jpg
113 KB, 950x783
>>17719437
No you cant.
>inb4 "I mean considerabler heights :^)"
>>
>>17719437
The horizon always moves up to meet your eye.
>>
>>17719445
>>inb4 "I mean considerabler heights :^)"
I mean considerabler heights :^)
>>
File: Polar Bear.jpg (154 KB, 563x565) Image search: [Google]
Polar Bear.jpg
154 KB, 563x565
>inb4 circumnavigation proves that the earth is a globe

>alternatively debunk just one point out of this 2min video

Easy-peasy. He says circumnavigation proves the earth is a globe. Circumnavigation is not a globe exclusive property though. If the north pole is in the arctic circle then anyone traveling east or west is traveling around the pole and will go in a complete circle.

Basically, his failure is the same as many many globe earther's failures: This is possible on a globe thus the earth is a globe. That's just a basic elementary fallacy. That's like saying "If this animal is a sheep then it will be white. Since this animal is white it is a sheep."
>>
>>17719412
Flat earth is retarded, the earth is concave you bluepilled goyim scum
>>
>>17719461
Melanistic sheep are great.
>>
>>17719466
Further proves my point. "If other planets are globes then this thing we are standing on must be a globe." We live on the only melanistic sheep in this dimension. We are the only intelligent life native to tis dimension excluding angels and heaven.
>>
And it is LITERALLY impossible to disprove round earth.

Most reasonable people weigh the evidence for each case and don't pick the side with less evidence to support it just to be contrarian.
>>
If the earth was flat then what's the logical explanation for the existence of Gravity?
>>
If you believe in a flat earth, you'd also have to not believe in gravity.

The further away from the center of the disk you were, the harder it would be to walk, let alone build, until you got to such a steep gravitational angle that all buildings built near the rim would be built at a 90° incline and it would be like walking up a wall.

>the rim's in the ocean dumbass
Water physics don't work the same at 90° dumbass.
>>
And what's in it for all the scientists who tell us it's round? It's some grand conspiracy with millions of players, just cuz?....that's not how conspiracies work.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_W280R_Jt8

flat earthers will never adress the points brought up in this 2min video
>>
>>17719461
>>17719412
So in you're viewpoint, BOTH flat earth and round earth cannot be completely proven. Why do you choose to believe in flat then over round?
>>
>>17719445
but the horizon isnt 100% flat at great heights

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
>>
>>17719505
>>17719509
#REKT
>>
LITERALLY disprove this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

I'm sick of all these NASA shills trying to hide the truth. It's disgusting
>>
even if the earth is flat, all the conspiracy nuts get is the "I TOLD YOU SO!" mentality it really wont change their lives or get them some noble peace prize because they are all useless fucks wasting their time
>>
>>17719488
flat doesn't equal massless idiot
>>
>>17719528
A rocket hitting the dome at velocities required to achieve orbital velocity/exit the atmosphere would have been obliterated on contact with anything, really
No such reasonable damage is shown, and this point alone (along with many others) is enough to "disprove" it.
The original video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=001IXnp0ogc) has a much less misleading audio sound effect, sounds identical to how a large Yo-Yo Despinner would sound at high altitudes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xULZ7qMW-EY
note the pitches are different but the fundamental sound is the same.

>>17719573
Exactly, you fucking retard. The natural end product of anything with great mass is sperical, not flat. Take, for instance, our supermassive- and observably circular- Sun, or our moon.
>>
File: Real outerspace photo.jpg (2 MB, 3472x2255) Image search: [Google]
Real outerspace photo.jpg
2 MB, 3472x2255
>>17719481
But globe earth is disproved repeatedly in flat earth circles. The best globe earthers can do is say "well you can't explain this phenomenon so your theory is shit. :^)" ignoring that disproving something doesn't require proving something else. The sun's rays are not parallel. That disproves the sun being far and not close. The right the is all you need to disprove the model. but someone will say "Well what keeps it up? In my model, (which I'm ignoring has just been disprove), it makes sense because muh feefees."

>>17719488
Electromagnetism.

>>17719497
I see you've watch the vsauce video, taken it to hear, and have done zero personal footwork to see if you're talking to people who believe what vsauce things they believe.

>>17719505
This was adresssed in the other thread by this exact comment here >>17719461

>>17719507
No. Flat earth can be proven. It also cannot be disproven. Globe earth cannot be proven because its a lie. It also can be empirically disproven.

>>17719509
low-quality bait

>>17719533
If the earth is flat and there is a dome around it and literally everything in this dimension revolved around OUR heads, do you think that is where the significance stops? One good revelation desserves another. If the earth is revealed to be flat then people will start to questions "I thought the earth was a globe but it is not. I have the proof of that now. I am interested to see if there is proof of earth being created quickly now. Then maybe I'll see why these people say evolution is stupid. Hmm. Next..." Once you find yourself believing one conspiracy, it's only a matter of time before you take another sip.
>>
>>17719488
>>17719497
Gravity doesn't exist. Is just the density wich decide what goes on top and bottom.
>>
>>17719412
This is someflat as fuck bait OP, these other fish are retarded for gulping it down.
>>
>>17719579
Yeah but where do you draw the line between 'great mass' and just mass?

Just because the sun is massive enough to turn into a sphere doesn't mean the earth is too.
>>
>>17719505
Tell this cock sucker to swallow his saliva before he speaks
>>
>>17719580
>The best flat earthers can do is say "Well I can explain this phenomena but absolutely fucking none of the others so I'm going to ignore those :^)"
and you accuse others of low quality bait, there's 9 others for you to try and fail to address
also, that retard has no idea how circumnavigation works, since you would eventually have to head east relative to a singular point, while on a sphere, you could perpetually head relative west and eventually arrive at

>>17719590
stop perpetuating this myth

>>17719602
the moon is provably less massive than the earth and it is spherical as well
I mentioned the moon in the very same fucking sentence, as if you read it all the way
>>
>>17719614
>stop perpetuating this myth
>myth
Prove that isn't true and i will.
>>
>>17719622
http://www.space.com/31900-gravitational-waves-discovery-ligo.html
greatly appreciated, a little less to cringe at in these threads
>>
>>17719614
>the moon is provably less massive than the earth and it is spherical as well
>I mentioned the moon in the very same fucking sentence, as if you read it all the way

Have you realized yet that mommies and daddies are different and have different shapes?
>>
>>17719622
no atmosphere on the moon yet astronauts were able to stick to it's surface.
>inb4 m00nl4nd1ng wus fakening in MI5 m0bie s7ud10
>>
>>17719630
>expecting me to read all that shit in the middle of a discussion
oh wow you really are trying hard to get rid of me, faggot
>>
>>17719637
>Have you realized yet that mommies and daddies are different and have different shapes?

not the anon you replied to but fuck dude, if this was a ylyl thread I would've just lost.

woah, look at the night sky, all those planets and stars and shit are spherical but earth, earth is the special flat snowflake of this 3 dimensional universe.
>>
I explain to you morons how flat earth is retarded in other threads, and no one ever replies because they cannot counter point fundamental flaws. You all are beyond saving.
>>
>>17719614
>the moon is provably less massive than the earth and it is spherical as well
It could be a disk for all we know, doesn't it seem strange to you how it always look he same despite being 'uncontrollaby' orbiting around the earth?
It could also be a lot closer to the sun in mass than what you think, seeing how similar in size they look during an eclipse.
>>
Literally dumbest new age obsession.
>>
>>17719645
not the anon you replied to but thhis nigga is trying to show you proof and you're just like:
>Xd tl;dr ur argument is shit bcuz I iz lazy

You're a special chocolate starfish. aren't you.
>>
>>17719640
Well, I'm not a flat earther or anything, but it seems pretty obvious that in order to be a flat earther you have to categorically deny manned spaceflight, including, naturally, the moon landings. Otherwise, photography of a spherical Earth from space pretty much disproves the flat earth, and necessitates that those photographs were created to perpetuate some kind of conspiracy (usually claimed to be Masonic or Jewish in nature) in order to maintain the "spherical Earth hoax."

That's kind of the problem with arguing with flat earthers in the first place. In order to be flat earthers they basically must have the intellectual ability to write off huge masses of modern human knowledge as originating from the perpetuation of some kind of conspiracy, which means it's essentially impossible to provide any counterarguments to their points. You can't really argue with someone who writes off your entire world-view as hopelessly erroneous and fundamentally flawed, since all your arguments can just be responded to with "well but you're wrong though."
>>
>>17719580
>his was adresssed in the other thread by this exact comment here
nope
at least try
>>
>>17719660
>ug ug, shiny things in sky look similar ug, ug, they must be the same mass

This is the best text based ylyl thread I've been on.
>>
>>17719580
>low-quality bait
how?
it absolute prove that the earth isnt flat
>inb4 hurr durr NASA makes this with computer magic
>>
I've been in an airplane.

/thread
>>
>>17719654
Literally everything else in the sky besides the moon and sun are the size of a fucking point. How can you even tell their shape?
>>
So how does a plane leaving British Columbia Canada fly to Japan in less time than a flight from, let's say Heathrow London to Japan. ..some sort of magic? Is there a bottom to flat earth..why doesn't the world implode on itself. ..or landmass sink??
>>
>>17719637
you aren't pretending not to be in elementary school
>>17719645
and you aren't even pretending to be anything other than an elementary school math genius

>take my autism seriously! I know I wont
not even fun to be mad at, come on now

>>17719660
moon doesn't always look the same, it grows and shrinks by up to 11% due to eccentricity in its orbit, an orbit that would be impossible around the disk- it world look like a circle with a large bump and deflation, which any physics major would tell you is autism

>>17719682
>hermits and third worlders get internet now thanks to satellite and facebook's campaign
>suddenly flat earth is the new popular meme
not coincidental
>>
>>17719670
>You can't really argue with someone who writes off your entire world-view

Exactly why I think this is a b8 thread.
>>
File: NOT.png (273 KB, 558x520) Image search: [Google]
NOT.png
273 KB, 558x520
>>17719677
>>
>>17719461
>Circumnavigation is not a globe exclusive property though
how is it not? it is certanily not possible on a flat earth. how come northern and southern hemisphere see different stars in the sky?
>>
>>17719689
>moon doesn't always look the same
the 'side' facing us is, why don't we ever get a glance of the dark side of them?
>>
File: flat-earth.png (278 KB, 800x363) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth.png
278 KB, 800x363
>>17719441

Awesome. Can you answer a couple questions for me then.
Pretty basic and i'm sure they've been asked many times before but here goes:

1) Why as no one in known history ever reported seeing the edge or made any kind of recording of it?

2) How does the sun illuminate parts of a flat earth and not others?
>>
>>17719580
please debunk these points:
>>17719505
dont say how he is brainwashed or something,
explain how all of this is possible on a flat earth
>>
>>17719714
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking
>>
>>17719696
and see >>17719714 for the exact proof of that point, too.

We have a detailed knowledge of the dark side of the moon, but if someone thinks that moon landings and space probes are sheer myth, they must necessarily think pictures of the dark side of the moon are merely invented. Otherwise, how could an argument like >>17719660
>It could be a disk for all we know
be made at all?

It's "everything you know is wrong" in belief system form. Basically, the ultimate conspiracy theory.
>>
>>17719722
Oh wow how fucking convenient dont you think?
What are the chances of this happening in nature again? 1 in a billion or so?
>>
>>17719714
Unreachable far side of the moon is a hollywood-tier myth. We see anywhere from 10 to 18% of it due to the libration of the moon, which would be 100% impossible if the moon was not at least partially spherical.
Every photograph by every space program, muh nasa and otherwise, has photographed identical craters on the far side of the moon- some that are partially visible in those periods prior mention.
>russia was secretly working with da U.S!
>>
>>17719718
ok, I don't believe either of these things, but I have heard enough flat earth argument to guess their answers.

1.) antarctica is the surrounding border of the flat earth, and becomes nigh-impassable. Some missions like Admiral Byrd's mission to Antarctica seem pretty suspicious in that they involved huge military forces and implied that Antarctica was more important than governments would let on. Antarctica also has political travel restrictions, and since flat earthers believe there is a massive global conspiracy to perpetuate the round-earth hoax, they must think that people HAVE seem the edge/the dome/whatever is at the end of the world, but are simply concealing that knowledge.

2.) because the sun is actually really close and its rays don't reach all the way across the disk. They cite the angles of crepuscular rays to support this, somewhat nonsensically.
>>
File: MLlHh.jpg (26 KB, 500x192) Image search: [Google]
MLlHh.jpg
26 KB, 500x192
this right here you dumb motherfucker!
>>
File: coK3bQy.jpg (98 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
coK3bQy.jpg
98 KB, 960x720
and another one for good measure
>>
>>17719739
>Oh wow how fucking convenient dont you think?
>What are the chances of this happening in nature again? 1 in a billion or so?

The same could be said about humans, or life in general.
>>
>>17719762
the fact that you have to post a poorly draw pic made in ms paint instead of actual pics of people doing this experiment prove how much of a bullshit this is
>>
>>17719739
Who gives a single F U C K about the chances of shit happening in nature? It's how it is and that's that.
>>
>>17719739
no. it happens all the time and there are perfectly good reasons for it. just try to read some of the wiki page and scroll down for more examples.
In fact, it would be absolutely weird if the moon wasnt tidally locked.
Plus your point about "1 in a billion" is stupid regardless, considering the vast amount of planets
>>
>>17719739
Actually, the placement of the moon relative to the Earth and its circumstances in general are considered to be quite rare and miraculous, just like the conditions on Earth that allowed for life to form. So yes, mainstream astronomy does actually think it is pretty convenient/miraculous. Just because conditions are rare doesn't mean they are impossible. We certainly live in a place in the universe that has defied the odds, evidenced by the mere fact that we exist here in the first place. The universe is strange and beautiful, friend. Someone usually wins the lottery, somewhere, and we're the lucky winners.
>>
>>17719779
you can literally do this yourself
>>
>>17719771
oh hey, I did that exact problem in Algebra 128 in college. Too bad liberal universities are clearly in on the judeo-masonic round earth conspiracy, right guys?
>>
>>17719779
you can go outside and do the experiment yourself you lazy fuck! Go to the beach and bring a ladder and wait for the sun to set. lay on your stomach to watch the sunset and when the sun has dropped completely behind the horizon. stand up and go up the ladder. Then prepare your tiny brain to be completely blown because you will see the sunset again!
>>
>>17719759

Yeah I guess in the end the whole thing relies on a conspiracy

I Wonder how they explain the antarctic midnight sun.
Conspiracy again i guess
>>
>>17719786
>astronomy does actually think it is pretty convenient/miraculous
it really doesnt. of course it is convenient for life on earth, since the moon stabilizes the earths rotation axis, our climate and gives us tides. But without that we likely wouldnt be here calling it convenient to begin with. So thats a moot point
>>
>>17719800
You are kidding right? please tell me you are not actually this stupid?
>>
>>17719785
>no. it happens all the time
>>17719786
>actually, the placement of the moon relative to the Earth is considered to be quite rare and miraculous
lmao, make up your mind roundearthers, if you can't even among yourselves why should anyone listen to whatever the fuck you have to say

>>17719793
so if it's so easy to corroborate why hasn't anyone done it before?
>>
IF EVERY SCIENTIFIC FACT IS A LIE

HOW DO YOU KNOW, THAT YOUR WORLDVIEW IS TRUE?
>>
>>17719830

How come the sun can only illuminate parts of the disk at a time?
>>
>>17719830
>so if it's so easy to corroborate why hasn't anyone done it before?
Ayy lmao, this is comedy gold.
>>
>>17719830
\>>17719793
so if it's so easy to corroborate why hasn't anyone done it before?

They have..... you are beyond saving. Go kill yourself before you contaminate the human gene pool with your prehistoric IQ
>>
>>17719830
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking
it literally happens all the time
you dont have to read the whole article.
scroll down and find many other examples of this
>>
>>17719826
yes, I was being sarcastic. I did actually get assigned that exact problem in college though.
>>
>>17719683
Flat earther here. Because you can pull them up in a telescope and see them revolve. If you look at jupiter through a telescope long enough you can see that hexagon thing disappear on the left and reappear on the right. The earth is still flat though. It's baseless assumption to think because all those things floating in the firmament are spheres that we stand on one too.
>>
>>17719830
YOU CAN LITERALLY DO IT YOURSELF
everybody has done it before
>>
>>17719843
>They have
post an example then
protip: you can't
>>
>>17719412
If you try to argue in this thread you are a massive autist who takes it in the ass. Almost as much as OP does.
>>
>>17719580
yeah if you really think the earth is flat why not go present a speech about it at a tedtalk show and see how many listeners laugh at you hysterically. doubt a flat earth topic could even be accepted to be presented to an audience as nonintellectual as you are
>>
>>17719839
because le disk iz soo shiny that it reflects light away from it if it isn't at a perfict angel.
>>
>>17719848

Thank fuck, I thought there was more than one of these idiots for a second
>>
>>17719855
>It's baseless assumption to think because all those things floating in the firmament are spheres that we stand on one too.
no, you faggot. you just explained why the assumption is not baseless
>>
>>17719858
example? me! Ive done this experiment! as has my entire college! its a very common experiemtn in high school here
>>
>>17719759
How do you explain travel agencies that take tourists to the south pole?
>>
>>17719858
oh shit dude, you're a pretty good ruse-man.
>>
>>17719858
every sunset ever. Im pretty sure you saw at least one
>>
>>17719839
don't just jump in a thread like that your moronic question without reading it before, this was already asked AND aswered, faggot
>>
>>17719835
this. fuck off or answer this
>>
>>17719739
>that are the chances of this happening again

100%.

Tidal locking is a function of distance, mass, gravity, and time.

As the wiki article describes, there are dozens of tidally locked moons in our solar system alone.
>>
>>17719412
You can't disprove something to someone who refuses to be rational.
>>
>>17719871
>just trust me dude! :)
that's what i thought bitch
>>
Jesus fucking cbrist this thread. I tried to read top to bottom it but i just cant.

Has it been come to this that the school system in the developed west have become so shit that people really believe in something that even fucking nigro savages dont believe because they can see the physical effects of the earth being a geode? What about the seasons and their switched order on north and south, what causes it in the flatearth idea?
>>
But how do you sphere earthers explain the fact that nasa has to stitch together their pictures ofearth instead of just releasing a full one, checkmate athiests.
>>
ok, serious question for flat earthers. Since your scientific arguments seem to fall on deaf ears, why don't you try to provide evidence for the conspiracy and cover-up of the truth of the flat earth? How exactly has such a massive conspiracy so thoroughly convinced the masses? Who exactly is behind such a conspiracy, and what are their motivations? How did these conspirators coordinate their efforts so internationally for so many thousands of years, or is the conspiracy relatively recent and early natural philosophers in Greece, etc, simply wrong and misguided instead of conspiratorial?

This is the stuff I'd really like to know, and seems like it would carry huge socio-political implications.
>>
you are in luck you pathetic excuse for an intelligent human being!

Look at this and tell me that that is NOT what you see happening every day!

http://i.imgur.com/5k9NJp1.gif

You are so dumb Im surprised you can even solve the captcha

So dumb I could convince you that you could write a zero upside down.

You'd strugl to poor water out of a boot with the instructrions written on the heel!
>>
>>17719889
what the fuck do you mean!?
>>
>>17719877
i'm sorry i can't split my body in two to watch it simultaneously from two different altituteds unlike you
>>
>>17719892
They don't. The ones taken from distant space craft like Apollo 17 are single photographs, no composites.

If they're using photos from spacecraft in low earth orbit, then they're composites because then they're close enough to the earth that it fills up more than one frame from the camera.
>>
>>17719412
Ok lets assume that the earth is --flat-- .... why the hell would they lie about it and tell us that it is ''potato'' shaped ? doesnt make sense lol
>>
>>17719830
please answer those

>>17719835
>>17719719

I want to see how good your trolling really is
>>
Flat earthers, who would gain by tricking the masses into thinking the earth is spherical and what exactly would they gain?
>>
>>17719904
you are a descent troll. But your problem is that you are very obviously a troll.
>>
>>17719889
dont trust him. just do it yourself
>>
>>17719872
It's very difficult, mostly cost prohibitive, to actually go to the south pole, and why would flat earthers not just think it was a fake site anyway? "Maybe they use electromagnets to confuse your compass!" etc. It is true you need special permits to visit Antarctica at all, though. The reasons are actually pretty sound, but why wouldn't they just be lies, too, from the flat earth perspective?
>>
>>17719899
i asked for photograpic evidence and you gave me only your words, which obviously mean nothing because you are a nwo disinfo agent
>>
>>17719904
topkek, holy shit how do you come up with this cosby level comedy.
>>
>>17719573
>flat earth doesn't equal massless

So a flat earth has gravity... then what keeps it from collapsing in on itself into a sphere? Gravity attracts things to the center of mass. That's why big things in space are always spherical. So if the flat earth still had gravity, everything would be pulled in the direction of the "north pole" on the flat earth map.
>>
>>17719904
y-you dont have legs?
Is that why you want all those (You)s?
>>
If the Earth is flat, how come:
>all other observed planets and stars (that I have viewed myself with a self-made telescope) are roughly spherical?
>we have seen other planets orbiting stars in the same way that Earth appears to orbit the sun (but apparently doesn't)?
>if I watch the sun set lying down, then stand up and walk 10m towards the horizon, the sun is inexplicably (once again) above the horizon, and I can watch the sun set twice?
>all models of general relativity and macrophysics are many times more elegant when using the model of Earth as an oblate spheroid
>This experiment, which I tried myself years ago (in primary school)
>>17719762
This is why we need better education.
>>
>>17719879

>read just jump in a thread like that your moronic question without reading it before, this was already asked and aswered

My apologies but i don't think it has. But at any rate you should feel free to answer or simply copy/paste the answer.

How DOES the sun illuminate only parts of the disk?
>>
>>17719913
Flight costs. Seeing as a curve is the optimal flight path over a sphere (Seen on a flat map, i know its actually a straight line) instead of a straight line.

But if the eath were actually flat, WICH IT ISNT!, then they would still fly a curve thus using more fuel.

That is literally the only thing I can come up with though lol.

IRLERMENATAY CONFIRMED!
>>
>>17719926
see >>17719602
>>
>>17719921
>cost prohibitive

It's about $45,000. So expensive for a flat earther who collects welfare because he's too retarded to work for a living.

But they could always pool their money and send one of themselves to the south pole.

Why don't they do it? Probably because they know it's round and don't want to pay that much money.
>>
>>17719939
see

>>17719614
>>
File: Flat_earth.png (396 KB, 543x543) Image search: [Google]
Flat_earth.png
396 KB, 543x543
>>17719679
>inb4 the exact objection to the point

>>17719682
So have I. The horizon was flat.

>>17719687
These are questions. They are not statements. if no one answers them, they will still be questions. And not statements. Just my "inb4 "no one answered it thus no one CAN answer it flat earth BTFO" shenanigans"

>>17719773
Except there is evidence that earth popped into existence.

Termites eat wood. They can only digest it because of a specific bacteria. Which depends on the termite to live. Scientist want you to believe that these mutually dependent organism just popped into being together but because >muh chance occurence no god deerrrpa durrr

>>17719707
>how is it not? it is certanily not possible on a flat earth.

North pole in the middle. If you travel in a straight line, always keep it to your left then you will go in a concentric circle and arrive at the same point. This is called traveling east.

If you keep the north pole which is in the middle of the circular plane earth to your right and travel in a straight line you will a travel in a concentric circle and arrive at the same point. This is called traveling west.

If you keep the north pole behind you and travel in a straight line you will eventually his the ice rim. If you are a flat earth you will know it to be the ice rim. If you are a globe earther you will think it to be the coast of antarctica which corresponds to the longitude line you travelled.

>>17719718
Thanks for what seems like genuine interest. Since you are listening, I will tell you what I know.

The dome is in the depths of the antarctic rim so you need resources. The united states along with some russian and british operatives put on an expedition into antarctica lead by Admiral Richard Byrd in 1957. There were tanks and planes and everything. It is called Operation high jump. It is said that they kept losing planes because they would spontaneously disintegrate like the ran into a wall. They took this as proof of germans 1/?
>>
>>17719939
The earth has enough gravity to make a stone fall, right? Pick up a stone, drop it, it falls. Right?

OK. So if the flat earth have gravity, then it should fall to the center of mass. Which on a round earth is straight down, everywhere you go.

On a flat earth pebbles should all be rolling north.
>>
>>17719945
see >>17719660
>>
>>17719907
How can we be sure that those spacecraft are even human made, how can you be so sure that the nasa doesn't just want you to be a complient Mr. Sheepstein.
Get checkered flagged Athiests.
>>
soon he starts with the "nope"s.
Be aware! This troll has literally no live
>>
if the earth was flat then wouldn't it be dark and sunny for everyone in the world at the same time? also how the fuck is the north and south still frozen if they are facing the sun? and where is the second equator going vertically??? fucking dumbass motherfucking conspiracy tards killyourselves you guys do no benefit to society except being fearmongers and falseinformers
>>
>>17719949
>inb4 the exact objection to the point
well it isnt. but if it is, how do you know that its just cgi? what is your proof that my proof isnt proof?
>>
>>17719949
>Scientist want you to believe that these mutually dependent organism just popped into being together but because

Scientists don't say this at all. Scientists say that both the termites and their bacteria both evolved from earlier ancestors.
>>
>>17719952
That only proves that the density of the stone is greater than air's.
>>
>>17719960
my point exactly, OP would do the human race a favour by dying in a fire.
>>
>>17719956
>everyone who disagrees with me is a troll!
sengoku sempai
>>
>>17719949
>North pole in the middle. If you travel in a straigh...
this doesnt explain one thing mentioned in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_W280R_Jt8

you merely described how navigation would work on a flat earth
>>
>>17719931
>all other observed planets and stars (that I have viewed myself with a self-made telescope) are roughly spherical
And why should we believe you?
>>
>>17719954
yeah but thats wrong you retard. come up with something better
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>17719412
See
>>17719430
You made it obviously with the 30 flat earth threads last night. Try being subtle ,kiddo.
>>
>>17719984
look for yourself then
>>
>>17719718
of germans having made it there first and perfecting force-field technology.

Whatever they found, they decided to lock that shit down. In 1959, 10 nations including the US made Antarctica off limits to any colonization. A treaty was put in place and to this day remains intact. Over 50 nations now have signed off on this treaty. Do you know any treaty that has lasted that long between all industrialized nations? More over, do you know any piece of real estate in the world that is owned by no one? You would think at the very least one of the large oil companies would use their huge financial resources to explore this region, and yet they don’t even petition the idea.

Independent entities are 100% not allowed free rain of antarctica. If you go there you have to follow the prescribes lines. If you do research they you must stay in the area you have received permissio to be. On pain of imprisonment or being shot by the many militaristic entities there. There was a guy who tried to sail to antarctica and he was turned away at the coast by the argentinian navy. I don't have the source but I saw the video and picures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKvWWY03IAw

Just realized someone else anwered this.
>>
>>17719966
Density is a measure of mass per unit volume.
Effectively, denser things sink below less dense things because they have a larger mass given their volume, thus have a stronger gravitational pull.
This also explains why very small chunks of stone (e.g. powder and very fine sand) can remain suspended in air for much longer periods of time.
>>
>>17719986
>your wrong so i'll just call u a retard instead of actually refuting your point
>>
If quints then the earth is flat.
>>
Okay, NASA is telling us lies. Fine.
Other space agencies are also telling us lies. Cool.
The world's biggest governments are telling us lies. Fine as well.
Hell, every single government in the world is telling us lies. Fine by me, shit.
But what about pilots and captains?
Not every single pilot and captain in the world is working under a big corporation. Not every single pilot and captain is in a position to lie about the Earth being flat.
Is there a huge secret cabal that dictates to every single pilot and captain in the world and demands that they tell people lies about the Earth's shape?
Do you honestly think that there exists an organization that can perfectly directly control this many people and ask them to lie about such a huge issue?
>inb4 some kind of delusional claim of mind control bullshit
>>
>>17719999
Close enough.
>>
>>17720003
Pilots only follow the instructions of their fancy manchines and radars tho. Without them they wouldn't even be able to tell up from down.
>>
>>17720006
fug
>>
>>17720003
they've all been paid out by the big oiluminatialiensnake people.
>>
File: 1457802731288.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457802731288.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
>>17720017
Confirmed for having no idea how flight works or what a pilot does.
>>
>>17720024
still makes more sense than >>17720017 lmao
>>
>>17719481
How about we shoot you into space so you can see a round earth?
>>
>>17719862
Because I don't want to.

>>17719870
Mommies and daddies.

>>17719963
I have proof the earth is flat thus anything showing it to be not-a-plane is a lie. Duh. Are you even trying? Are you seriously this dumb? Are you still getting rammed by satan because you've allowed yourself to be his bitch.

>>17719964
Yeah. It was a termite. Not a wet rock.

>>17719980
>this doesnt explain one thing mentioned in this video

It explains circumnavigation, faggot.
>>
>>17719816
this pls do it then come back and argue
>>
>>17720025
Confirmed for dumb frogposter.
Go back to /r9k/ and stay go "kudasai".
>>
>>17720003
There are pilots who are flat earthers and that's the most revealing thing about planes and piloting.
>>
>>17719984
>ignoring the rest of the arguments
>>
>>17720057
There are people who are flat earthers and that's the most revealing thing about how fucking stupid people can be.
>>
>>17720048
>Are you still getting rammed by satan because you've allowed yourself to be his bitch.

kek, I really hope your serious because stupidity like this really brightens up my day.
>>
>>17720017
>implies that that's all pilots do
>implies that those "fancy machines" are tampered with by the ebul Illuminati to hide the "fact" that Earth is flat
>no word about captains

That's how you spot a retard.
>>
>>17720064
You don't know what you're talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc

>>17720066
>pic related
>>
>>17719949
Since you put effort in to responding, can you respond to this please?
>>17719893
>>
>>17720070
>that's how you spot a retard.
Says the one misusing the quoting function.
>>
>>17719412
Op got btfo in last thread so he started a new one.
>>
File: 1463543509813.jpg (161 KB, 516x345) Image search: [Google]
1463543509813.jpg
161 KB, 516x345
>>17720095
Why, because I used -ies instead of -ing?
Nice goalpost moving, btw.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 240x192
OP is retarded!
>>
>>17719412
Gravity. Why wouldn't large masses floating in space be round? So you think the sun is flat? Gravity son.
>>
File: nuclearbomb.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nuclearbomb.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>17719893

>How exactly has such a massive conspiracy so thoroughly convinced the masses?

For the first 4000 years of our civilization, we believed that the earth was a flatish disk, surrounded by a solid dome barrier called the Firmament. All of the five major religions had their own version of this, and the churches enforced the belief. Then, around 1514, a man named Copernicus created a new model of the world. He stated that if the earth was spinning around 1100 miles an hour, and circling around the sun at 60,000 miles an hour, the world was then round.

And while the math more or less worked, there was a problem. It was 1500, and the technology to prove such a theory wasn’t there. The first balloon to carry people wasn’t invented until 1760. Sailboats were the only travel over water, and the fastest thing on land was a horse. But the new world view was promoted and took hold. The religions adapted to handle the new reality, and life moved on. More importantly, the globe model was quickly introduced into the education systems.

Over the next 500 years the challenges to this model faded, to the point where the globe was accepted as universally as physical laws such as gravity. Read that again if you didn’t absorb it. For 20 generations people believed that the earth was round because there was a globe in every classroom they sat in. There was no proof. Hundreds of years went by, and still civilization had no way of proving the theory. Planes were invented around 1900, but until 1957 nothing could go high enough to give a true perspective of where we lived. And that’s when everything got STRANGE. The United States and Russia both sent up rockets high enough to take decent pictures, and what they saw, scared them a great deal.

How do we know they were extremely concerned about the sky? Because the US and Russia immediately started firing nuclear weapons straight up, and kept firing for the next four years.
>>
>>17719412
You know the ISS live stream is available and clearly shows a rotating earth that isnt flat or concave or any other retarded bs?
>>
Its not just the earth that is "flat". The 3rd dimension is just an illusion. All is 2d but our minds project an extra illusury dimension. Its wuantum physics man
>>
>>17720143
>How do we know they were extremely concerned about the sky? Because the US and Russia immediately started firing nuclear weapons straight up, and kept firing for the next four years.
Historical revisionism at its finest
>For 20 generations people believed that the earth was round because there was a globe in every classroom they sat in. There was no proof.
Observationally, the math works better in every way than a flat earth. There was absolutely no reason and remains no reason to contradict the likelihood of a round earth, especially as evidence accrued. Every planet, asteroid, comet, and moon we could observe was round, and that counted plenty for scientists of old.
Flat Earth was revived as a logical experiment and remains less sound than even Matrix theories.
Nice fanfiction, though.
>>
>>17719759
>1.) antarctica is the surrounding border of the flat earth, and becomes nigh-impassable. Some missions like Admiral Byrd's mission to Antarctica seem pretty suspicious in that they involved huge military forces and implied that Antarctica was more important than governments would let on. Antarctica also has political travel restrictions, and since flat earthers believe there is a massive global conspiracy to perpetuate the round-earth hoax, they must think that people HAVE seem the edge/the dome/whatever is at the end of the world, but are simply concealing that knowledge.

But observable celetial bodies have fixed patterns of movement, so anyone reaching Antarctica through a direction other than south would clearly know it, its literally impossible to cover that up with the sheer mass of air and sea travel humanity undertakes.
>>
>>17720143
Copernicus showed that the earth orbited the sun. Previous models claimed the sun orbited the earth. It had nothing to do with the earth being round instead of being flat. That had been proved thousands of years previously.
>>
>>17720143
First of all, are you fucking claiming that we today believe that the Earth is spherical because we are simply USED TO IT? That we simply forgot to care for proof about the fucking planet's shape? Really? Jesus H. Christ.
Secondly, you still have not given us a reason WHY. A freaking motive behind this "cover-up."
Thirdly,
>scared them a great deal
stop being edgy and secretive. Tell us what they saw, why it scared them and how it's related to the "conspiracy." And by "tell" I also mean "cite."
>>
>>17720003
>NASA is telling us lies

For example?
>>
>>17720176
moonlanding
round earth
>>
>>17719966
>that only proves the density of the stone is greater than the air

No, it proves there's gravity. If there wasn't gravity the stone wouldn't fall at all. It is true the gravity is also pulling on the air, so that means the air should be falling towards the north pole too.
>>
>>17719893
cont.

A few things to keep in mind here. First, this was now 1958. Nuclear weapons were very expensive and hard to come by. These also weren’t those nominal yield 20 kiloton toys we used on Hiroshima. This was high kiloton to low megaton, and we couldn’t get them up fast enough. And the strangeness continued in other places.

>Since your scientific arguments seem to fall on deaf ears, why don't you try to provide evidence for the conspiracy and cover-up of the truth of the flat earth?

I'll do that since you asked.

Here is a video supposedly taken from space where the actor accidently says "across the united states from where we are talking to you right now" and then he looks QUITE upset as the Q&A continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7X-j4duxG4

There is tons of evidence of NASA fakery. Astronauts with permed hair sticking straight up to poorly demonstrate zero G, astronauts bending over and their shirts seeming to snag on an invisible harness, astronauts leaving the room the compartment is in and seeming to become transparent before their are fully exited, astronauts seeming to lose control of their elevation in the same way which occurs on those Zero-g planes, supposed spacewalks where a bubble is scene escaping their suit and floating upwards, reflections in the space suit showing the cameraman is wearing a scuba diver's suit, and more. I can't rattle off all the MANY examples and cite my sources for each one but if you do you own research you will easily find what I'm talking about on youtube.

>Who exactly is behind such a conspiracy, and what are their motivations?

In my opinion its anyone who wants power over people. I believe god made the world and he is the supreme arbiter. If you can convince people that no, everything is chance and evolution then they have been knocked down a peg and start to feel empty of meaning and they have to fill that whole with things and stuff and now they are your slave like prostitute u addict to heroin
>>
File: boy howdy.jpg (846 KB, 4516x3425) Image search: [Google]
boy howdy.jpg
846 KB, 4516x3425
>>17720167
Speaking of Antarctica, flatearthfags should try to explain the difference between True North and Magnetic North. if Antartica surrounds us, how can there be a proximity that embodies a specific polar location. Clearly, magnetism leads us to Magnetic North, but where is the electromagnetic 'South' if it is everywhere around us? On a sphere, this has no issue. Pic related. On a flat plane, compasses make no sense without ruining our understanding of electricity at large.
Considering flatearthfags use electromagnetism for gravity as often as not, this is a bit of a glaring flaw.
>>
>>17720176
I said that figuratively. As in "fine, I'll agree with you retards for the sake of the argument, but can you prove that blah blah blah."
But in all honesty, I do believe that NASA must have its fair share of secrets. You gotta be mentally ill to believe that the Earth is flat though.
>>
How did this thread get 160+ replies?
>>
>>17720189
Mutual shitposting.
>>
>>17720179
Both things are true.
>>
>>17720189
(you)s are a hell of a drug
>>
>>17720179
this moonlanding meme is getting old, people taking /pol/ seriously is too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
>>
>>17720194
t. designated NASA shill
>>
>>17720165
>Observationally, the math works better in every way than a flat earth.

No. The math works on a globe earth but it works on a flat earth too.

>>17720168
You don't know what you're talking about.

>>17720175
Yes. Definitely. Seriously. They saw the dome and thus proof of that they are in a cage and have nowhere to run.

>>17719893
>How did these conspirators coordinate their efforts so internationally for so many thousands of years, or is the conspiracy relatively recent and early natural philosophers in Greece, etc, simply wrong and misguided instead of conspiratorial?

They were all a part of a secret order of jesuits and freemasons and they got their orders from Satan himself. That's why the viewpoint is centralized across disparate places because satan can travel the earth freely.

"Then the Lord said unto Satan, where have you come from? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going back and forth on the earth, and walking up and down on it."

Sorry if that's not the answer you are looking for. I feel emboldened to say it because I have done the work to prove my faith to myself. From flat earth, to young dinosaurs, to evolution debunking, to creationist affirming facts. I hope you will ask questions sincerely and explore the answers for yourself. Esp. the fringe things.
>>
>>17720182
>across the United States from where we're talking to you right now

The astronaut is describing a small town in Maine. The caller is on the West Coast. Thus Maine is across the United Stats from the West coast. Well at least it is on real maps, maybe not on your imaginary ones.

>he looks quite upset as the Q&A continues

No, he doesn't.

>tons of fakery

Post some examples, because there are none in this video
>>
>>17720187
>NASA must have its fair share of secrets

For example?
>>
>>17720167
>But observable celetial bodies have fixed patterns of movement, so anyone reaching Antarctica through a direction other than south would clearly know it
The north pole is in the middle. The arctic rim is on the outside of the circle. To travel to the rim you go away from the center aka south. Doesn't matter where you are or how you get there, you're going south.

>>17720208
From where WE are talking to you now.

He looked upset as shit you autist. He face and neck even turned red.

>Post some examples, because there are none in this video

I won't do it for you.
>>
>>17720202
Or just a fool. Or a retard. Or an atheist. Same thing really.
>>
>>17720182
>In my opinion its anyone who wants power over people. I believe god made the world and he is the supreme arbiter. If you can convince people that no, everything is chance and evolution then they have been knocked down a peg and start to feel empty of meaning and they have to fill that whole with things and stuff and now they are your slave like prostitute u addict to heroin

This is complete and utter bullshit. You can't produce any kind of coherent motive or perpetrator. You are literally just saying "it's a bad guy that does bad stuff just to fool people lol." You have no idea how much money, effort and time must be put in order to lie about the shape of our fucking home planet. I am not talking about millions, billions or trillions of dollars; the resources to fake such a thing you simply have to be greater than all the concentrated wealth in our solar system. You'll have to take over all the space agencies, all the world governments, all the education systems, all the media, all the pilots, all the sea captains, all the physicists on the planet. You are delusional.
You don't have a suspect.
You don't have evidence.
Hell, you don't even have a case.
>>
>>17720203
>You don't know what you're talking about.

We're talking about the Copernican heliocentric model of the solar system vs. the Ptolemaic geocentric model of the solar system. Both used globe earths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocentric_model#Ptolemaic_model
>>
>>17720213
>We

Yes, the astronauts and the kids on the phone. We.

>he's upset as shit

He's literally laughing and smiling.
>>
>>17719662
It's actually not that new age, ya dingus.
>>
>>17720203
>muh dome
Cite or die, nigger. Cite or die.
>>
>>17720203
>It works on a flat earth too!
Still no functional explanation for almost any and all things that are Physics and not 3rd grade guesstimates.
Here's your chance, prove they work on a flat earth via functional formulas! Spoiler warning, 'well MAYBE electromagnetics ACTUALLY make light fade and ALSO the atmosphere' isn't the sort of math that works 100% of the time for a Globe Earth.
>Horizon fade
>Electromagnetism and the poles
>Gravitational formulas and the effects a flat earth would have as you approach the rim, the effects it would have on being flat
even a fucking ratio that would allow a flat earth is plenty welcome
>Orbital effects of the moon and sun and their uneven impacts on the earth
again, any sort of formula to evenly calculate these effects on a generally flat surface is welcome
etc etc etc
you should be able to find at least one mathematician that supports your claims, or you are capable of doing so, or you wouldn't post something as absolute and asinine as
>No. The math works on a globe earth but it works on a flat earth too.
>>
>>17719893
To keep us out of the true new world that lies beyond the wall of ice.
>>
>>17720182
>across the united states from where we are talking to you right now
If they were in orbit directly above the US his statement would make sense, too. Especially if they had talked about it earlier in the interview. I don't have the context to confirm or deny that, but it would make sense that way, too.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>17720242
so neuschwabenland's nazi base is real and the nazis actually won the war?!
>>
>>17720220
>>17720222
Nope.

>>17720232
You're dumb.

>>17720235
You, faggot. If you care you should look for it.

>>17720238
You're being an asshole so I'm not going to tell you shit. Look for yourself or go to hell, dick.

>>17720246
Did you watch the video and are you autistic? Even I could tell how he went from smiling to looking down like a guilty child, lips pursed and face/neck turning red like a spray on sunburn. he looks fucking guilty and upset after saying that.

And i've seen more than enough proof that the ISS is fake. Here is one more because I feel generous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ifQ7BNcTA
>>
>>17720235
>nigger
You know, i would have spoonfed if you weren't such a racist small dick homophobe bigot xenophobic stupid asshole.
>>
>>17720277
>Nope.
>You're dump.
>You, faggot. If you care you should look for it.
>You're being an asshole so I'm not going to tell you shit. Look for yourself or go to hell, dick.

Literally like clockwise. Denial, delusion, insulting.
Not only do you believe in idiotic ramblings, but you also can't even form a single coherent and well made argument. And don't get me started on your non-existed abilities of discussion.
I'm honestly just feeling sorry for you.
>>
File: gb2reddit.jpg (29 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
gb2reddit.jpg
29 KB, 482x526
>>17720285
You are obviously new around here.
Also, nice excuses. Don't say shit you can't cite, kiddo.
>>
>>17720277
>You're being an asshole so I'm not going to tell you shit. Look for yourself or go to hell, dick.
since you refuse, let me translate that
>I have no answer and I don't like having to think about my inane beliefs, so I'm going to pretend I'm offended! Go to hell, where anyone with a frontal lobe should!
that video is hilarious, too, multiple inaccuracies within 3 minutes is very difficult to do
first, gross misrepresentation of the ISS's power system, not that you'll bother learning something here's the link anyway
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/about/fs06grc.html
the grounding is done by expelling highly receptive substances in very very low quantities, operating similarly to ion drives. There's no need to "ground" if you gather and shoot away the static at regular intervals.
This process is easily done on land or sky and has been tested numerous times.
The fucker is clueless on thermodynamics, too, where there isn't enough contact between bouncing particles to release temperatures of any kind to other particles. Not to mention the Thermosphere is not in Equilibrium.
>his best excuses other than a false, uninformed premise is PR work and fucking holograms, something the Pentagon hasn't even figured out yet to the necessary degree in 2016
>>
holy fuck, this is still going on.

Guys, this is a ruse
>>
>>17720277
>I don't understand science, therefore the ISS does not exist

Looks like you're having trouble with basic logic too.

>The thermosphere is really hot, why doesn't it melt the ISS? How can it be hot when there's not enough air.

This underlies a fundamental understanding of what temperature means. Temperature is a measure of the energy in particles in a medium. It is independent of the density of the medium.

So the air molecules way up in the thermosphere are very hot. Which means they're moving around very fast. But there are very few of them, so yeah, there isn't enough to heat everything up that's flying through the thermosphere.

If you were floating naked in the thermosphere, and you ignored dying from lack of oxygen or decompression in the vacuum, you would quickly freeze to death.

>her hair isn't in freefall

It is. No hairspray. You're comparing the woman on the ISS to a woman riding in the vomit comet. Except the woman in the plane is bouncing all around the cabin. Whats more her hair is freshly shampooed and conditioned. So of course it's bouncing around a lot. The woman on the ISS, on the other hand, hasn't showered in weeks, so of course it's nappier.

>the ISS which is visible from the ground looks strangely prismatic.

Yes, because you're looking at it through a thick atmosphere. This is the exact same effect that makes stars twinkle. Exactly what any reasonable person would expect if they're not a retard.
>>
>>17720314
>Won't therefore can't.

I won't suck you dick it doesn't mean I don't know how.
>>
>>17720305
no u >>>/pol/
>>
>>17720305
Reddit has just as many alt-right subs as it does liberal ones, though. If you weren't inbred you'd know this.
>>
>>17720285
What if anon is black, then you'd be prejudice since you obviously think everyone on the internet is white and male.
>>
so if the Earth is flat why are the constellations different in the the Southern hemisphere compared to the Northern hemisphere?
>>
>>17720319
that's what makes it funny.
>>
>>17720331
No. Radiation is not convection. According to conventional science, it can travel in the vacuum. Which is why the thermosphere is said to be 2000*+. Except there is no air do you can get that temp with a conventional thermometer. But there is enough air to ground the ISS even though air doesn't ground shit

t. National Aspergers Sociopath Association
>>
>>17719412
Three words. Global. Positioning. System. Htf would it work w/o an orbital, round earth?
>>
>>17720335
>implying number of subs = number of supporters

And since you seem to love and know so much about reddit, why don't you go back there, faglord?
>>
>>17720345

You can't see how that could be faked?

Let alone air planes...

...which could be faked...
>>
>>17720332
You gobble cocks like they're Popsicles and it's clear, what kind of non homogay posts a video that easily debunked
remove yourself from the genepool
oh wait, you can't see that with your own eyes and 0 effort either, your extra chromosomes don't actually exist
>>
>>17720335
So why are you wasting time with us, you should be in the ranks of those ubermensch on reddit.
>>
>>17720349
>can't prove anything
>"lol it's faked lmao"
>>
>>17720349
oh boy, those fake air planes sure are loud.
>>
>>17720336
POC don't use the version of the N word that ends of -er.
Also why would they help normalize ignorance and unfounded hate online against their own people?
>>
>>17720344
I never mentioned anything about either radiation or convection.

The "air" in the thermosphere is hot because of translational velocity and vibration, in the case of molecules. But there's not enough of it to heat the ISS, or anything else. There is radiation coming from the sun, and this does heat the ISS, but not in any dangerous degree.

On the unrelated subject of grounding, the ISS does indeed build up a strong negative charge compared to the surrounding gases. It grounds itself with devices called plasma contractors. These devices contain a very small supply of gas, negatively charged like the station itself, which it releases into the thermosphere, thus dissipating the charge into the surroundings.
>>
File: Untitled.png (32 KB, 920x334) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32 KB, 920x334
>>17720336
That anon here. I am black. But at least I'm not a retarded globe earth sheep.
>>
File: 1385872549682.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1385872549682.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>17720373
>>
>>17720373
>POC don't use the version of the N word that ends of -er.

You don't know how I'll choose to use the word nigga, nigger.

>Also why would they help normalize ignorance and unfounded hate online against their own people?

anon was using the word nigger similarly to the friendly terms chum or dude, don't get so up tight about shit nigger, just chill.
>>
>>17720340
Perspective :^)

>>17720345
Towers.

>>17720350
t. retard

>>17720378
kekimus maximus when will the zionist learn we are on to them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

>>17720374
>I never mentioned anything about either radiation or convection.

Then that shitpost had nothing at all to do with the conversation then?
>>
>>17720374
Oh my god shut up.
>>
>>17720373
You have never been in a black apartment complex, school, or left your cushy gated neighborhood in your life in general
get to know some black people sometime, they're pretty cool

>>17720387
neanderthal probably believed the earth was flat, which explains why you are so desperate to ignore any and all rational arguments against flat earth
you're just trying to stick to your traditions
>>
Face of the moon is enough proof that the earth is round.
#Checkmate flat earth faggots. Find another fairy tale.
>>
>>17720392
Black people also have the most criminals. Deport islam.

>neanderthal probably believed the earth was flat, which explains why you are so desperate to ignore any and all rational arguments against flat earth
you're just trying to stick to your traditions

Are you finished. are you all tuckered out?
>>
>>17720394
the moon is fake.
>>
>>17720390
why u mad though?
>>
>>17720373
I wonder how you'd react if I told you that I was 200% nigger? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY
>>
>>17720378
So you not only prejudice against people of African descent but also Jewish people?
Colour me surprised!
>>
>>17720414
>prejudice
more like realistic
>>
>>17720397
I aint even mad. The guy I'm talking to is just jibber jabbering away like anyone gives a shit when he's talking all that nonsense.
>>
>>17720395
I doubt the general public would flip their shit if they found out the "truth" about the earth being flat, if it really was flat I'm pretty sure noone would give a shit.

Get a better reason instead of just:
>XD u sheeplez stik 2 ur traditions
>>
>>17720414
nigga, the jews cruise with you and you'll lose.

0 Atheists - 1 Flat Earthers.
>>
>>17720420
>realistic
more like cherry-picked half-truths in order to justify your penis and iq envy
>>
>>17720422
>nonsense

I think you're just mad because I proved how dumb you were
>>
>>17720430
anon is envious of jew dick and IQ?
>>
>>17719412
Nigger, why don't you try to become an Astronaut so you can confirm whether the Earth is flat or not.
>>
>>17720424
You're probably right. That is until someone walked them through the implications. The bible says in 75 places that the bible is flat. What else is the bible completely right about if that huge thing is true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqThIOc4QQ

>>17720432
Lol didn't even read what you said. Looked stupid.
>>
>>17720430
how prejudiced of you
>>
>>17720430
spoken like a true cuck

wake up and accept the truth
>>
>>17720440
>The bible says in 75 places that the bible is flat. What else is the bible completely right about if that huge thing is true?
Ok, fair point but here comes the serious part, how exactly will you prove to us that the earth is flat and disprove that the earth is spherical.

The stage is yours.
>>
>>17720213
>Doesn't matter where you are or how you get there, you're going south.

Not on a flat plane youre not.

And with no horizon to speak of youd still get mixed results from navigating to celestial bodies moving in a fixed pattern above you.

Youve literally disproven yourself.
>>
>>17720446
If cuck means NOT hating minorities, i am proud to be a cuck.
>>
>>17720448
>how exactly will you prove to us
That's not how this works. I didn't engage o-n p-u-r-p-o-s-e. You know what that means right? To do something intentional because of principles and respect for myself? You're not the boss of me. I don't have to do anything you say and you can't make me do something I don't want to do.
>>
>>17719412
I will continue to post "coriolis effect" in flat-earth threads as easily obtainable scientific evidence that humans do not inhabit one side of a disk.
>>
File: lel.gif (674 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
674 KB, 245x180
>>17720457
you are doing great, my nigger
>>
>>17720457
As a black man, you're a cuck and I mean that in a bad way. IF you don't believe islam is bad and should be deported and kept out of america you are bad for america.

>>17720448
Read the thread faggot. If you care watch this or shut up forever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc

>>17720455
You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>17720458
Now that right there is a fun way to dodge, other baiters should take note.
>implying you're even the same anon as before
>>
File: Jeremey when he sees your dick.jpg (23 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
Jeremey when he sees your dick.jpg
23 KB, 337x367
>>17719441
>66.6
I was willing to look at this with an open point of view right up until that point
>>
>>17720470
>implying you are not the original flat earth troll
>>
>>17720467
Im sorry that you had to be raised in such a bigoted society and were forced to internalize their white supremacist views.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAm2cagpsnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzYJ61EC9XI
>>
>>17719445
Late reply, but even the pic of the ocean shows a slight curve. Look near the ends of the line. There is a larger space between the line and the ocean on the ends than in the middle. You literally disproved your self, autist.

I feel like every single one of the threads is made just to bait the faggots like me to reply. There is no way anyone is this retarded.
>>
>earth is flat
>kola superdeep borehole
explain?
>>
>>17720484
>this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.