[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone saying that this boss is so hard? It's fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (4 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 240x210
Why is everyone saying that this boss is so hard? It's fucking piss easy if you ask me.
>>
Always thought he was a bit harder in castlevania 1 desu. Dracula's an asshole in this game though
>>
>>3331890
arrrrrrrrr fook off ye yank cunt m8!!!
>>
>>3331890
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm australia-kun ya fookin cunt m8 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fook of!
>>
>>3331890
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'll fookin cut ya ya yank cunt m8
>>
>>3332113
>>3332116
>>3332125
Holy shit, autism is real.
>>
australia is a nigger
>>
Someone called out australia-kun on a /v/ thread earlier tonight and he pulled his usual "s-stop the australian strawman!" while posting one of his usual meme pics, lel

>>>/v/343577359
>>
>>3332929
That wasn't him, that was me, the owner of 4chan, and also the admin of the secret IRC mod channel.
>>
>>3331890
You can just walk right past him.
>>
>>3332880
Castlevania threads in a nutshell
>>
>>3331890
>2d game
>hard
my sides
>>
>>3333367
This. At least in terms of fighting bosses; God help you if you try to finish it blind.
>>
>>3333350
/vr/ in a nutshell really. Uptight citizens brigade on a forever witch hunt for someone that tries to make a joke.
>>
>>3331890
drop a piece of garlic under him and when he touches it he becomes stunlocked and you can just sit there till he dies.

also castlevania 2 is the easiest of the nes games, this boss isnt hard
>>
>>3333774
>someone that tries to make a joke.

You mean australia-kun? lol, his "memes" can barely be called a joke. Also, a joke gets old if you force them.
Also, australia-kun is also hated for his shitty europe vs usa shit, moreso than his castlevania shitposting. Guy should neck himself already.
>>
>>3332110
>Dracula's an asshole in this game though

Not when holy flame both stunlocks him and destroys all his projectiles as he launches them.
>>
>>3332972

Not if you want the golden knife for muh completion.
>>
Is this a subtle troll thread?

It's the Castlevania 1 version of Death that everyone always complains about.
>>
>>3334209
>Is this a subtle troll thread?
Looks like the usual "Lol, I was just pretending to be retarded" crap, so I'd say yes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.