[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vr/, let's talk hipsters. They seem to be the great boogeymen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 10
File: 34326582.jpg (198 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
34326582.jpg
198 KB, 500x515
/vr/, let's talk hipsters. They seem to be the great boogeymen of our board. They're blamed for being part of the driving force behind the retro bubble. They're accused to being the worst kind of game collector - who buys a game only to put it forever on a shelf. They'll call all-time beloved favorites like Final Fantasy 7, Mario 3, or Chrono Trigger shit just to pump up their hipster cred. But for me personally, a boogeyman is all they are.

Do any of you personally know hipster gamers? Are you just acquaintances or are you close friends with any of them? Perhaps you're a hipster gamer yourself? Tell us your experiences with these elusive beasts.

This thread will probably double as a general rage thread.
>>
I'd like to find a qt red haired goddess with glasses like that
>>
>Hipsters
2009 called, they want their buzzword back
>>
>>3154945
>let's talk hipsters. They seem to be the great boogeymen of our board.
Lmao ok
>>
I blame hipsters for my favorite used book store turning into a combo book/retro games store.

I'm still not sure if the owner just likes old shit and makes some money from it or if he's a hipster too. I found a JP PlayStation there.
>>
I don't know why hipsters has morphed into "yuppies" but maybe because hipsters are now yuppies? Regardless it has nothing to do with what it used to mean so it is completely meaningless now

A better word would just be pretentious faggots
>>
>>3154945
hipsters are only a problem if you live on the west coast or NY. you can nuke those cities NK pls.
>>
>>3154990
And London, they are in small parts of the UK, but are mostly under control
>>
>>3154945
>Hipsters
>not /v/ermin
It's the normies who are the problem, we only have bad hipster shit happen in threads arguing about emulation or underrated gems.
>>
>>3154990
I live in the NW in a medium sized city trying heavily to emulate Seattle. Worst fucking kind of hipsters.
>>
>>3155037
Can you give a little detail?
>>
>>3154945
>I was not here during the initial invasion of /v/ shit.
>I was not here to see everyone tell shitters >>>/v/ before the cool people just up and left.
Welcome to /vr/. We talk about Video Games.
>>
>>3155050
hottest thread on /vr/ >>3123176

welcome to /vr/ we whine and talk shit like children.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlxGMAUAoss

Watch Portlandia. Those are hipsters.

There's a retro aesthetic to hipsterism which makes it a damn shame that it coincides with a progressive philosophy. Just makes old-schoolers AND liberals hate them - thus the even fresher, more modern "no fucks given" "ain't care" youth culture of 14-20 year olds everywhere right now.
>>
>>3155050
/vr/'s lost it's place as a good board a long time ago senpai. What we projected would happen to it did since it's sitting next to a cesspool.

It's best /v/ board still, but that's not saying much when you look at the competition.
>>
File: hipstertrash.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hipstertrash.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
>>3154945
Nothing wrong with hipster gamers, they're pumping money into the industry, without normies and such do you think we'd have repro consoles, power supplies, controllers, repair parts etc? The more money the machine makes the more likely that we'll get more and higher quality products in the future.
>>
>>3154945
But FF7 and Chrono Trigger are actually overrated.

I love Mario 3 though, it's great.
>>
>>3155081
>repro consoles
Are shitty and we don't want them
>repro power supplies
Are unreliable and we don't want them
>repro controllers
Are shitty AND unreliable and we don't want them
>repair parts
Alright I'll give you that one.
>>
>>3155048
Imagine if all the hipsters in Seattle and Portland evolved into some kind of Neo-Hipsters that thought they were too cool for the normie hipsters in those respective towns so they moved somewhere else. My town is where they go.
>>
>>3155094
Spokane or Vancouver?
>>
>>3155097
Bellingham
>>
>>3155103
Oh that was gonna be my third guess, the old shipyard is there right? and a college? I used to live nearby when I was a kid.
>>
Is there any difference between dumb fuck pretentious normies and hipsters anymore?
>>
>>3155145
There never was one to start with
>>
>>3154945
It has nothing to do with hipsters. I could have bought every NES game as a loose cart for $2 per each max price back in 2007 or before. They were lined up at the 20,000 sq. ft. comic book / collectible store by the shelf-full and were there for the taking. Always fancied owning all of them but didn't make a move. Why?

Because I'm not a nigger. The only people who bought that trash were impoverished individuals, the same people skulking the aisles and stealing. It ain't me. Leave the unsaleable gaming garbage to the povs, I was about console modding and emulation (the erudite gentleman's pursuit). Let those povs learn how to solder if they want to get on my level.

Suddenly they buy up all the carts and your "hipsters" think they're fighting rarity. Ain't no rarity. Stacks of them shits went off to amuse the 14 children at home in the Somali households. Anyone who collects NES cartridges is on that level, except now the same store is charging White man prices to make up for what they gave away to poverty-stricken individuals for pennies on the dollar.
>>
>>3155172
Think you mean Genesis. That was the black man's console of choice.
>>
>>3155190
Then why would you imply I had paid any attention to it, black man?
>>
>>3154945
Hipsters and emos no longer exist
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x960
>>3155172
Are you fucking high?
>>
>>3155263
lolwut
>>
>>3154945
>They'll call all-time beloved favorites like Final Fantasy 7, Mario 3, or Chrono Trigger shit
I thought the popular version is that they are they overblow how great those games were and magically make everyone want to buy them and then put the idea in the evil reseller's mind to hike up the prices, as if that wouldn't have happened without "hipsters".
>>
>>3155372
also, I have seen various things wear the scummier resellers say the reason why they spike up prices is this stupid idea that 30 something gamers want to "buy back their childhood" and "buying back their childhood" should come a premium because most 30 somethingers supposedly all have very high paying jobs now. It's idiotic logic but I've never heard young hipsters mentioned in any explanation.
>>
>>3155384
wear*
I meant where of course
>>
>>3155263
then who's funding american football?
>>
>>3155397
what?
>>
>>3155397
what the hell do hipsters or emos have to do with american football? unless you mean the band... and in that case, no one, they broke up 16 years ago.
>>
>>3155406
I think he is high
>>
>>3154945
Me being a hipster has nothing to do with the quality of FF3, Chrono Trigger and Earthbound. Yes, I'm a hipster, I'm interesting and unique and I like my tastes to reflect that. When somebody finds out I dislike a popular game, but like a more obscure or disliked game? I'm more interesting to them, they ask 'why?' and that's important to me.
But back on point, those three RPGs in particular were so common and so loved because they're easy. You walk through the games and enjoyed them and were content, instead of seeking better experiences, different experiences.Being satisfied with mediocrity is boring, sorry I'm not.
>>
>>3154945
>memegenerator
Fuck right off.
>>
File: CgaHf1UWcAAlkkb.jpg (68 KB, 600x997) Image search: [Google]
CgaHf1UWcAAlkkb.jpg
68 KB, 600x997
>>3154983
>blame
i'd kill for anywhere nearer to where i live to start carrying retro shit, even at inflated prices. i had to wait two weeks for my saturn controller to get here so i could test out the borked saturn i got for 25 on ebay. turns out it works fine, but now i still have to wait on some games to get here.

>>3155410
chinese football is an acceptable substitute

>>3155425
jrpgs have never been hard, anon

personally i've never been super interested in collecting games from MUH CHILDHOOD because for the most part, i got into games around the late ps1 era and only had a few hand me down snes and nes games. for me it's more about going back and finding interesting stuff that i never knew existed. occasionally i'll buy 80s/90s stuff from garage sales and junk stores with the intent to resell (pic semi-related, i've grown attached to them) but i usually avoid fucking people when i do it and almost always do it through auctions rather than buy it now bullshit.
>>
>>3155425
>I'm interesting and unique and I like my tastes to reflect that.
>When somebody finds out I dislike a popular game, but like a more obscure or disliked game I'm more interesting to them
You're so interesting and unique it makes me want to punch you in the face
>>
>>3154945
Know one who's become bearable to hang out with over the years. When I first met him he would obnoxiously point out every video game reference everywhere. Now he is just a chill tatted up guy that wears trucker hats and those 50's sunglasses.
>>
Shit thread that belongs on /v/ or reddit.
>>
>>3155453
>implying we haven't been /v/ for a year now
>>
>>3155384
Supply and demand
There ain't nothing scummy about making a good buck off of my own property
>>
>>3155410
american apparel?
american eagle?
>>
>>3155072
And let's not forget that fucking BG thread which is nothing but shitposts about /v/ or /pol/ shit.

I've been wondering why I come to any thread outside of Doom or RCT for a good while now.
>>
>>3154973

So you can enjoy the vegan pride of tumblr's gaping asshole? Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>3155461
yeah, I'm thinking that other guy was right saying that you are probably stoned
>>
>>3155439
>not into Bolivian football
pleb
>>
>>3155447
come on, you can't seriously be so dumb to not realize when something is bait can you?
>>
>>3154945
It's what eventually happens when you have nothing else in your life besides games.
At least that's my theory.I mean, they can't all be impressionable 14 year olds copy pasting each other..
>>
>>3154945
I only hate it when people think their opinions are fact and when you try to introduce something that you like they treat you like you are what they actually are being 24/7 because it isn't something that they deem godlike. I also hate being mistaken as one only for liking a game that is unluckily plagued by hipster culture like FF7 listed above when it is a game that I genuinely like and not as a tool to force an image of myself.
>>
>>3155536
https://chinesefootball.bandcamp.com/
actually an enjoyable band
>>
And yet no one even notices that today is the first Fire Emblem's birthday too.
>>
>>3155592
Fuck wrong board oops.
>>
I refuse to play any Mario game.

When I download ROMsets I set a script to scan for the word Mario and delete such files.

This is because Mario is the face of gaming that all the uncultured plebs know and love.

I only play old, obscure, and foreign games untouched by normies.

Recently a peasant opined to me "I just love retro gaming, Super Mario Brothers 3 is awesome".

It feels just like he said "I just love classical music, my favorite is Beethoven's ninth symphony".

Ughh.
>>
>>3155613
You are a terrible human being.
>>
>>3155449
What changed? Did he truly not care about video games and he was tired of keeping up the image?
>>
>>3155425
Kill your self degenerative scum
>>
>>3155357
well it IS 4/20
>>
>>3155425
>FF3...
No it doesn't until you use them as mere tools to make you look exceptional from the rest of people.
>>
>>3155519
Every girl with glasses is a tumblr cunt?
>>
>>3155569
>I only hate it when people think their opinions are fact and when you try to introduce something that you like they treat you like you are what they actually are being 24/7 because it isn't something that they deem godlike.
to be honest, I've never met anyone like that outside of the internet.
>>
>>3155572
ah, I didn't realize it was a band, I thought you were making up a non-existent "obscure" sport to mock the hipster thing.
I listened for a bit, but I didn't really care for it personally, it's probably good to people that like that sort of music though.
>>
>>3155613
No one cares about your shitty taste
>>
Hipsters around here cool because they brought in cool collector/game stores but they all just care about vinyls and music so I don't have much competition for gaming stuff.
>>
Peoples definition of the word is similar but usually different. To me, a hipster is someone who thinks they go against the grain WITHIN A SAFE SUB CULTURE. For 2015 I'd say dudes with big beards, gay as neo-traditional (they call it that) tattoos, super fashionable tight flannel, likes pub rock shit like black keys. The "lumberjack" look. The more advanced sub culture of hipsters IMO are the L.A. types who are into ambient electronic music, have euro racks, do visual arts, have geometric tattoos. I find these dudes more tolerably because SOME actually accomplish more (creating neat art, weird music, coding stuff).

People who still use the word hipster that I've encountered are just completely out of touch normies. They'll say SKRILLEX is for hipsters. Basically anything they don't understand is hipster. The kind of guy who married his first girlfriend, has no friends anymore, and holds onto what was relevant the week before he got married.
>>
>>3155425
If you call yourself a hipster you probably aren't.
>>
>>3155372
>the scummier resellers say the reason why they spike up prices is this stupid idea that 30 something gamers want to "buy back their childhood"
A new retro game store opened up in a mall near me last summer. I went in and front and center on their shelf was 4 copies of FF7. Not mint, hardly good condition. they wanted $100 each

fucking outrageous

walked upstairs in the mall to a retro toy/game store that's been there forever and they have FF7 for like $35. I hope that new place is out of business
>>
>>3155880
Weird, local hobby shop here has like 3-4 copies each of 7-9 for no more than 20 bucks each.
>>
in my eyes everyone who can't name 3 good turbografx games and/or started gaming post 2004 is a poser that doesn't care about games actually

also people who use hipster and normie are cringy as fuck, this isn't a 90s cartoon.
>>
File: 1455529582536.jpg (89 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1455529582536.jpg
89 KB, 960x720
>It's another thread where people talk about shit they don't know
>Buzzwords
>Obligatory FFVII and CT
>People that prefer games like Crystalis to Zelda or Hagane to Ninja Gaiden are hipsters
>People that play games that are not million unit sellers or "cult" games from muh childhood are hipsters
>People that actually dig through libraries like they should are hipsters
>Heaven forbid if they play games in japanese

I want /v/ and their shitty hugbox to leave this board and plane of existence forever.

We get it, you don't actually like to play games, you don't like what you say it's your hobby and are just here to shitpost to kill time so do yourself a favor and stop posting and making these shitty threads.
>>
File: tumblr_n4df184WQJ1qfvrzvo1_1280.jpg (764 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4df184WQJ1qfvrzvo1_1280.jpg
764 KB, 1000x1500
>>3154945
>no cute japanese hipster gf to play pokemon with
better than those progressive white whore hipsters in sf
>>
File: 2486603_pokemon.jpg (359 KB, 830x960) Image search: [Google]
2486603_pokemon.jpg
359 KB, 830x960
>>3156245
dude I love pokemon
>>
File: 2788292_lookbook_2.jpg (327 KB, 960x957) Image search: [Google]
2788292_lookbook_2.jpg
327 KB, 960x957
anyone else remember the snes? such retro ;^)
>>
>>3156250
>>3156257

>i want people to know that i am mentally ill by just looking at me!
>>
>>3155172
i like you
>>
hipsters are all doubleplusgood duckspeakers but some real people get labeled as hipsters by other duckspeakers who cannot properly rationalize their discomfort with an attractive young person who is professionally successful and can afford nice clothing.
>>
>>3156281
I literally can't understand what the fuck you're saying
>>
>>3156281
here i am thinking i fairly understood the english language, turns out i was wrong, cocain is a hell of a drug
>>
I don't know if I should call them hipsters, but young kids that are into retro because liking old things makes you smart somehow are definitely a thing. Just look at all le hidden gems and please allow gen 6 why can't my childhood be retro too threads.
>>
>>3154945
Grow up
>>
>>3156652
>bumping this shit
>>
>>3155767
recall
>glasses like that
>>
>>3154978
pretty much.
>>
>>3156281
>duckspeakers is now a term

Jesus.. you say "hipster" and all the hipsters come out of the woodwork
>>
>>3155072
>hottest thread on /vr/ is an off-topic thread
We've finally completed our transition. We're /v/ 2.0 now.
>>
>>3154945
>They seem to be the great boogeymen of our board.

Which is ironic since this board is full of them. Just wait until a huge e-celeb reviews another shit game that has had a terrible reputation for decades and you'll see a million threads proclaiming the game was always good.
>>
>Game is popular or well known.
>Automatic shit to hipsters
They can fuck off maybe your not into RPGs and FF7 or chrono trigger aren't your thing but anyone who thinks Mario 3 is shit can died in a fire.
>>
>I make a thread asking what CD-R brand I should use for my PS1 and Sega CD, it gets deleted within 5 hours
>This shitty bait has lasted 2 days with 80+ replies

Too bad there's not really any other active site discussing retro games or I would have left a long time ago.
>>
>>3157220
Where do we go from here? 8ch/vr/? A private retro forum on the deepweb? How do we escape /v/ cancer?
>>
I guess I'm not nearly as social as I was 5 years ago (finishing my bachelors, working in software) but around 08 I feel like was the beginning of stores like Hot Topic really pushing retro gaming, and the rise of kids wearing 8 bit green mushroom tshirts and that kind of stuff.

Um.. I don't really care. But that's just me. I don't hang out with people like that, I'm 23 and all of my friends are huge fucking autistic nerds/weebs. Which is a discussion of its own, but not this one.

What I don't understand is the scare sweeping around retro gaming culture that these kids are going to crash the market/the vr e-celebs talking about it.

First off, these people are idiots. Do you actually think they will go out and buy actual retro consoles? They might own a few from childhood but jesus, I promise most of their airtime on Mario 3 or whatever hipster thread OP said, in recent years was probably on a shitty android emulator using touchscreen controls. People who like touchscreen controls I promise are not the threat to the market. If anything it's boards like this one existing in the first place.

These people are idiots, if you aren't one you shouldn't encounter them, and most of them emulate for like 5 minutes a week. Maybe they have a few virtual console titles? Who gives a shit lol.
>>
>using the term hipster in 2016

I thought this was an 18+ board.
>>
I don't blame Hipsters but I do blame ecelebs popularizing the retro games market to a bunch of stupid 16-20 year old self-proclaimed "90sKids" causing scalpers to crawl out of the woodwork.

>All these faggots crying about being called hipsters.
>People calling themselves hipster.

Welp, time to back my backs, this place is now a Redditor shit pool.
>>
>>3154987
Wasnt yuppies originally young urban professionals? Now its a new name for hipster? Wtf
>>
>>3154945
theres few hipsters outside of portland and austin now. now its YUCs
>>
>>3158440
What it comes down to are people who enter the old game sphere for primarily some sort of "cred" instead of a desire for the games themselves. The two groups you mention, the hipsters and the wrong generation kids, are likely doing it for a "This guy on my shirt? That's Master Belch. He's from an old videogame that you've probably never heard of #retro #putsonpixelglasses #feelthebern" or a "Man, people my age are so dumb with their CoD and PS4s. They're too dumb to appreciate a game like Shatterhand."

In terms of actually buying games, though, the worst is probably the Johnny-come-lately investor who thinks that they are hopping on a fresh market and are willing to plop down $1,000 for a retail game because they think that prices are only going up so they can double their money in a year (without realizing, of course, that the people who were going to make the huge profits bought their games a number of years ago for next to nothing).
>>
>>3155172
>Anyone who collects NES cartridges

'93 here. I wasn't born in the NES era, yet i've always looked up to it through GBC/GBA ports that WERE around in my era. Why is it so wrong for me to want to go back and experience something I never had the chance to?

If I wait another 10+ years I'll never fufill that dream and it'll haunt me for the rest of my life. I've been collecting retro shit since 2001. I outright hate that people moved in on my passion as a fad and jacked up the prices for the sole purpose of resale. .
>>
>>3155172
That is an amusing thing, actually. These games aren't that old, and they were mass produced. If SMB/DH and SMB3, for instance, go up in price (which they have) that is entirely due to a fad. There are literally millions of copies of those out there, even factoring in lost, destroyed, or otherwise inaccessible units. Here is a test: go for, say, two months checking ebay every day. Does a legit copy of the game you are looking for show up for sale more than 4-5 times? Then that really isn't rare.
>>
>>3159278
3 ninjas kick back on genesis is rare?
>>
>>3154945
Every time I go to my Half-Price books or any retro game store, it's always interesting to hear the conversations people have about retro games or their experiences. You occasionally have a couple that gasps about finding a Mario 64 behind a glass case and that always seems a little funny to me.
Or people trying to recall their gaming memories and pick up a game, for my example let's say Crash Bandicoot, and they'll try discussing it saying
>"Oh man I remember this dude, wasn't he on the N64?"
>"I think so, oh man those were the good days."
>>
>>3155397
Kek, I got a small giggle out of that anon.
>>
>>3159334
>>3159278
Goes to show, its just a fad. people love jumping on the bandwagon
>>
>>3159334
>>3159376
Yeah what a bunch of assholes they are for having nostalgia and a casual interest for retro video games and not having them as their main hobby that they dedicate lots of time and money to
>>
>>3159534
Except the fact that they'll drop it like a bad habit after it is no longer popular
>>
>>3154945
the board was kill by the /v/irgin invasion
>>
Crossposter from /v/

The correct term is contrarion. This board doesn't seem to have that many. The worst I have found is faggots who whine about the definition of Retro because they don't want games from 2000+ to be retro.

If you wanna see hipster, go to /v/. A game will get popular from /v/ then they will jump on the hate bandwagon because contrarian. Not because its bad. Just because its popular.
>>
>>3157065
memes are a hell of a drug
>>
>>3159534
I never said they were assholes, I just find it funny.
Like one time I went to a play n trade and they were having a CoD tournament.
I was browsing the Genesis games when a kid went next to me and picked up one of the carts and yelled.
>"Damn, remember these old N64 games. Man I remember having one of these. Man the graphics were so old!"
>>
>>3159761
That could have been 90% of the people on /vr/
>>
>>3159243
I feel you, anon. My family was too poor to buy me one when I was a kid, hell when I was still in school they were as well. Now that I'm an adult with money I can finally buy one, and the emulators aren't as fun to me. I like having the real deal.
>>
>>3156250
I seriously thought that was some 12 year old kid until I noticed the facial hair.
>>
>>3154945
Dated one for a time. Only played Dark Souls, everything else was "far too mainstream". On top of that he only subscribed to Youtubers under 5k and unsubed once they passed it. Left him for being so cancerous and cringy.
>>
>>3160530
I wouldn't be able to stand them for a day unless the sex was really good.

Was it worth even that much anon?
>>
>>3157289
The report button. Use it.
>>
>>3157220
>We're /v/ 2.0 now.

With all the shitty meta discussions we get we're more like /qa/ 2.0.
>>
>>3156281
>duckspeakers

Theres only one entire word in the duck language and its quack
>>
>>3159916
Are you saying 90% of /vr/ have confused Genesis csrts for N64 carts?
And I'm not taking from a distance, the kid literally held this Genesis cart and paraded it around saying it was an N64 cart.
>>
>>3163256
Did you correct him?
>>
>>3163320
No, just giggled internally and went on my way.
>>
>>3163256
Yeah, that sounds like the kind of typical neo /v/ fucktard we see so much of these days.
>>
>>3155078
their April Fools joke is as bland as the rest of the network.
>>
>>3154945
>using this meme when you were born with a penis
>>
>>3156250
And this is why I voted trump
>>
>>3166260
>I don't like people who look different so I'll back a fascist.

Typical American attitude.
>>
>>3155592
>>3155594
I see what ya did there.
>>
>>3159698
>The worst I have found is faggots who whine about the definition of Retro because they don't want games from 2000+ to be retro.

I know I'm replying to a post from 3 days ago, but since when is following this board's rules considered to be "contrarion"?

If you can read this, it shouldn't be hard to READ. THE. FUCKING. STICKY.
>>
>>3166158
Maybe hes gay
>>
>>3166268
>fascist.

He's not backing Bernie you dumb ass

Fucking brits need to off themselves
>>
>>3154945
who is she?
>>
>>3156257
dude that guy makes me sick
>>
>>3166268
>Typical American attitude
Hope you're right and everyone votes Trump.
>>
>>3155425
>>I'm interesting

Sure you are. You're a special little snowflake.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.