[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Rolfe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 1456615901247.jpg (25 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
1456615901247.jpg
25 KB, 500x258
James Rolfe.
>>
File: JamesjustcuckmyshitupRolfe.png (657 KB, 801x801) Image search: [Google]
JamesjustcuckmyshitupRolfe.png
657 KB, 801x801
>>3065501
HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
>>
>>3065621
TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS
>>
>>3065621
Bumping your own topic. For shame, OP.
>>
>>3065621
>>3065627
catchy
>>
>>3065627

HE'D RATHER HAAAAVE A MANDINGOOO
Seriously though, where did the cuck rumors about James's wife originate? Is there any truth to it?
>>
James Rolfe > AVGN
>>
File: caucasionsausagefest.webm (1 MB, 976x418) Image search: [Google]
caucasionsausagefest.webm
1 MB, 976x418
>>3065695
>>
>>3065725

Holy fuck the scenes in his movie were so fuckin cringy. For being such a film nut he doesn't know dick about what the audience finds to be acceptable acting/directing/scripting.
>>
Is that the only "proof"??
If so that's stupid. I was hoping to see pics/emails. Fuckin something.
>>
>>3065732
Maybe that's because his favorite movies were all made in the 40s.
>>
>>3065725
What a fucking Hahnrei. Didn't know he had german heritage.
>>
File: preferquiet.jpg (86 KB, 744x615) Image search: [Google]
preferquiet.jpg
86 KB, 744x615
>>3065501
>>
is james is reading this make a movie based on the swordquest lost items
>>
>>3065732
He did a great job with "The Dragon In My Dreams", that was directed beautifully.
>>
>>3065725
>Caucasion
Good job.
>>
that hairline tho
>>
File: 1415661290431.jpg (162 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1415661290431.jpg
162 KB, 1136x640
>>3065621
>>
>>3065621
TO SHOVE DILDOS UP MY ASS
>>
He's obviously gay
>>
He seems happy. I like games too.
>>
>>3065501
>>>/v/
>>
>>3065796

That's how his wife actually spelled it
>>
>>3068268
>while staring meJames in the eye.

Awesome Freudian slip there, anon.
>>
Mods. Would you kindly delete this thread? We already have one of the same nature:

>>3064416
>>
>>3065792
Yeah he is usually capable of great direction in other projects he did. Maybe he should just stick to documentary style stuff.

Either that or his movie got incredibly compromised by a bunch of idiots. I really have the feeling it did, since the movie really hardly feels like the work of James at all honestly.
>>
File: 1413804058214.jpg (66 KB, 499x644) Image search: [Google]
1413804058214.jpg
66 KB, 499x644
>>3065745
He just says that to appear cultured and earn credibility in the movie business. Just like he pretends to be an avid gamer and a great fan of old school games, when he's clearly forced to do it to pay the bills.
>>
>>3068409
>Either that or his movie got incredibly compromised by a bunch of idiots.

It wasn't that it was compromised. It's that he doesn't have the stones to risk turning away his gaggle of mouth breathing fans.

The saddest thing about him is his refusal to let go of his video game fame and focus on movies full time. Now no one is gonna hire him because young kids are taking all the jobs that get them near hollywood types and he's just the poop guy
>>
>>3068453
He cant let go of the video game fame now, its the only way he can make money now.

He wouldve had to quit avgn before it really began to do something in the movie industry.
>>
>>3068268

excellent read
>>
He has been out of his character for ages, is cringy to see the new videos where he just forces the angryness.

I used to like it a lot as a teenager but now I just don't find jokes about shit or turds funny.

Also he's bad at videogames and his movie was an embarrasment to watch. I think this guy goes to sleep every night knowing that everyone who supported him through the movie project think is a piece of shit but they won't say to him. Or maybe yes, who knows.
>>
>>3068273

haha confirmed cuck
>>
12 inches
>>
Fuck off /v/. You have your own shitty board to deal with. USE IT.

>>>/v/
>>
>>3070208
>I think this guy goes to sleep every night knowing that everyone who supported him through the movie project think is a piece of shit but they won't say to him.
Normal people would think that, but the AVGN has a shitload of fanboys. He actually posts RERUNS of his fucking videos on YouTube and people love it.
>>
>>3065741
his wife basically told him he needed more diversity in the film
>>
>>3069037
>He cant let go of the video game fame now, its the only way he can make money now.

Right, because heaven forbid he get a job
>>
>>3065725
Why is there a black guy in the movie to begin with? It should have been Mike or Bootsy. Come to think of it why is there a fucking movie? His game and board game reviews are at their best when there's no lame skit attached.
>>
>>3070885
>His game and board game reviews are at their best when there's no lame skit attached

Exactly, so pretty much never.
>>
>>3070875
He has a job.

The thing is he cant easily get a new job that will make him the kind of money and afford him the perks that making videos does.
>>
>>3065501
is a cuck
>>
>>3070885
>Why is there a black guy in the movie to begin with? It should have been Mike

to be fair, Mike is black in the pants.
>>
So what happened to the black baby? Did they really kill it?
>>
>>3071795

meme
>>
File: kikezilla.jpg (307 KB, 1112x555) Image search: [Google]
kikezilla.jpg
307 KB, 1112x555
His wife loves diversity so much that she changed into a Jewish grandmother seemingly overnight.
>>
>>3072006
The one on the left just seems like a more flattering crop and angle, plus she isn't smiling so you don't get as good of a feel for cheek size. But I don't know, I've never seen her in real life at any time.
>>
I actually sat through and watched AVGN the movie. I did it for the fuck of it, so now I want to broadcast my honest opinion.

it wasn't completely terrible, but it wasn't good enough. it felt amateurish more than anything else. there was clearly effort put in, but it felt sloppy at times. the pacing was inconsistent and it seemed like he didn't know how to cut and edit things down, like he kept as much content as possible even if it made things jumbled. a goofy, gimmicky movie like this could not carry almost 2 hours of running time, it should've been more like 80-90 minutes.

as for the comedy, it was hit or miss. one third was funny in a dumb way, one third was cheese, one third fell flat. it was campy for sure, but not campy enough to achieve troll 2 status.

overall it felt like a guy getting his feet wet and learning the craft. it would've been great as a capstone project for film school, but it's nowhere near the quality to make a debut as a filmmaker.

in spite of how much people troll it, it's not as bad as they say. it has its moments, but it's not a serious, respectable work in any way.
>>
>>3070885
I think the movie would have been a hundred times better if they just hired a couple B or C list actors to play the nerd and mike. And then james and mike could star the villians or something.

Honestly anything would have been better.
>>
>>3072143
>it wasn't completely terrible
lol
>>
File: DICKSIZE.jpg (282 KB, 568x952) Image search: [Google]
DICKSIZE.jpg
282 KB, 568x952
>>3071304
>>
i started the exact same thread a few hours ago

>deleted
>4 day ban

Reported. Sorry but if u can i can. FUCK the prejudice of my australian ISP.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.