[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the weirdest thing you've had to do so far while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 1280x1280
What's the weirdest thing you've had to do so far while playing pokemon go?
>>
>>27178269
Followed a vape store owner into the alley behind his store at 2am so he could show me where a cubone was.
>>
>>27178269
Went into a car with two guys I've never met after they found out I was a fellow Instinct who just took a church.

We went around the city and spread yellow at every gym we could and kept going until like 3 or 4 am. We ate at nations and I crashed at the driver's place.

Was fun but I was already drunk when I met them and for all I know about those guys, could've been killed that night. Thank god they were just some harmless Go players, shit could've gone a hell of a lot worse
>>
>>27178561
Same here but we blazed it and went around our local parks and had texmex. Instinct is awesome.
>>
Smoked weed next to a spot on some old castle ruins and put a lure module on, a few people came over but walked away as soon as they got the spot.
>>
I went outside.
>>
>>27178269
Right so, I work at a school as a cleaner and told one kid in sixform what my username was (I always control the gym at the school) and now I get 100s of 13-18 year old kids asking me about Pokemon Go on a daily basis because they all see my name on the gym. I live right across the road too so I don't want to give it up. Its alright when its just six formers but its fucking weird having random people's kids trying to talk to you in huge groups.
>>
>>27180569
You wanna keep the gym?
You gotta pay the price
and the price is the celebrity treatment
>>
>>27178448
This.
>>
>>27180569
Ask them if they wanna fuck.
>>
>>27178448
Wanna see a fat Weedle, Hun?
>>
>>27180670
>tfw Caterpie is real
>>
>>27178427
This is why I can't understand pedophiles
Why would you want to have sex with a creature that's such a massive cunt
>>
>>27180748
>Why would you want to have sex with a creature that's such a massive cunt

I think you just answered your own question.

I also think you completely misread what that anon wrote.
>>
>>27178450
did he bonemerang you?
>>
Went outside
>>
>>27180760
It was more in reply to the constant, "shoulda fucked her" from the lolXDImsopedos that followed it, but I replied to that post to highlight the behaviour of general snot-nosed brats
>>
I went outside
>>
>>27180569
>Being a legit gym leader right down to having tons of kids challenging and adoring you

what's the problem, mate?
>>
>>27178427
What grade(s) do you teach, anon?
>>
I've found nothing. Not a single pokemon. Nothing.
I live in bumfuck nowhere and I get to eat shit.

Fuck me.
>>
I just started and went around the pokestops nearby.

I moved to this city 2 years ago and today I made my first 4 friends here. They just saw a random 20-some guy walking with his phone out and yelled "pokémon go?"

Gonna go out later to turn some gyms yellow like they should be.

>Play pokémon GO
>Form friendships with strangers

It's literally everything I wanted as a kid playing pokémon yellow. Ninty did it.
>>
I went inside the cemetery at 1 AM to take a gym
>>
I was on my break and I went to a pokestop near my work (1 block away) I was looking at my chellphone when suddenly a tv reporter pops from fucking nowhere, camera on and mic at my face and aaid: are you as well playing pokemon GO?
Being the faggot I am and not wanting to appear on national tv playing pokemon I ran away saying: sorry, Im late for work, dont know what you're talking about
>>
>>27181759
Ninty had pretty much nothing to do with it...
>>
>>27181818
I know niantic beta tested this tech with ingress and made it happen almost by themselves. But this thing is already bigger than ingress ever was and that's only because it's pokémon, and you have to admit it.
>>
>>27178269
VALOR IS THIC
>>
>>27181759
>It's literally everything I wanted as a kid playing pokémon yellow.

So where are the sluts in skimpy clothing?
>>
I like Go but I hate the fucking people. I went to the park yesterday and sat under a tree in the shade at a lure spot and just watched people.

>three fucking neckbeards run by screaming 'VALOR IS NICKELBACK FOR POKEMON'
>One underage faggot getting high kept saying "I need more ratachus"
>one guy bragging about his CP 300 Pigdeotto for almost half an hour to a guy who kept saying "I joined Mystic because I was born with a naturally high IQ"
>>
>>27181990
Mystic truly are the worst

You Valor guys are okay in my book but holy shit could there be any more of you
>>
>>27181942
Learn the difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia you self righteous faggot. I'm not even condoning the actions of those other creeps, I'm just tired of the word pedophile being misused by morons that don't understand the definition of the word
>>
>>27181942
do you know where you are
>>
>>27182032
You're where you get told to go die for what you like
>>
What is this lure business? I don't even see shit Pokémon just vibrate my phone
>>
>>27182007
I didn't even read the intros I just chose my favorite color quickly so I could get back to catching pokemon. I didn't realize there was a legendary bird associated until I got back on /vp/ a few days later. Moltres is my least favorite bird.
>>
>>27182127
I know this exact feel. I didn't want to deal with the servers fucking up, and after tapping each person and waiting 10 minutes thanks to the shitty load times, I just went with the last one to avoid waiting longer.After I picked Valor, two people I fucking loathe picked Mystic and I just hated Mystic from that.
Zapdos is my favourite of the three and I wish I picked yellow
>>
So far, the oddest thing I've done was guide like five people in a row to a Bulbasaur. Not that odd, I guess, but I never thought I'd be helping people find a Pokemon I just saw.
>>
>>27181843
Aka cancer.
>>
>>27182204

Same thing happened to me with a Dratini

>chilling out trying to whittle off Prestige of a Valor gym
>about eight people hanging around all fighting for control
>check radar
>OH SHIT GUYS GOTTA GO
>walk around the boardwalk until I find it
>look up
>everyone's headed my direction now
>>
>>27181942
Kys normalfag. Fuck off to whatever whiteknight faggot orgy you came from.
>>
>>27178269
Source?
>>
>On a bus
>Old white trash sits directly in front of me on the side ways seats
>See jigglypuff appear
>Jigglypuff is right on the trash, camera is pointing directly at her
>Oh shit is it worth it
>She turns around
>"Oi the fuck you doing cunt?"
>>
>>27184387
It's ALWAYS worth it.
>>
I saw some niggers get into a fight over a gym. Of course, it was Valor vs Mystic cancer.
>>
>>27178269
14 year old girl tried to come along with me after she saw I was playing GO as well. I kept saying her no and then her brother came. Thankfully brother was only 17 and about 1,7 m so I didn't really need to worry.
>>
>>27182104
And those people will more than likely pay no heed to being told to die.
>>
File: Janitor_Geoff_Adventures.png (400 KB, 1000x838) Image search: [Google]
Janitor_Geoff_Adventures.png
400 KB, 1000x838
>>27180569
Just accept it and live the dream of being the gym leader for them all
>>
>>27180551
this. that shit's weird. it's so... open and stuff. and there's weather out there. like wtf?
>>
I've seen two neglected children while playing at multilure spots. One was during the day, a kid playing with pincones and saying he wanted to leave while his dad sat silently playing. The other was at 1am, some kid getting dragged along by his overweight parents. Neither kid was playing the game themselves. Shit was disgusting.
>>
I live in Germany. I saw a group of muslims gang rape a nice blonde girl who was trying to catch a weedle.
>>
I had to go outside for the first time since 2006

I felt like every one was staring at me

I felt like ever car driving by was going in slow motion and the drivers were examining me

never again, this shit aint made for a hikki
>>
>>27181942

>there are few types of people in this world I cannot tolerate but pedophiles are one of them

There are few types of people in this world I cannot tolerate AND pedophiles are one of them.
>>
File: please kill me.jpg (167 KB, 824x560) Image search: [Google]
please kill me.jpg
167 KB, 824x560
So far the most interesting thing to happen to me is driving around with my mom playing for me in the passenger seat of my car for almost three hours. She actually got pretty good after a while, got tons of stops and she even (somehow) found me a Hypno. Ended up with over 100 balls by the time we went home. She downloaded the app for herself yesterday which is surreal to say the least.

Also pic related. Went to high school with both of them.
>>
>>27184758
did you join in?
>>
>>27184793
I stuck my pinky in her butt so i could smell it while I masturbated later.
>>
>>27184783
They look like a couple of fun dudes, to be really real.
>>
>>27184607
>14 year old girl tried to come along with me

Pedos are gonna start using Go to lure in kids.
>>
>>27184741
Hopefully an anomaly, that really sucks though.
>>
Went hiking today. Found a bunch of uncommon pokemon on the mountain. Lots of nidorans.

Then we went to the park. There was a Gyarados on the radar. Every pokemon player in the vicinity flipped out. People of all teams started running around smiling and laughing like 10 year olds to look for it. It felt like being a kid again. Then we went to McDonald's. I got ice cream and a balloon and I caught a bunch of pidgeys on the way home. Pokemon go is the best. It feels like summer break used to feel in elementary school.
>>
get out of my basement
>>
>All these stories
This is what happens when pathetic losers go outside.
>>
>>27182030
Doesn't make you any less disgusting you subhuman fuck
>>
>>27184826
Atta boy
>>
>>27184783
Oww that sounds really sweet anon.
Good for you.

My sister and I went for a drive as well because the few pokestops near us are far apart, but it's fun to have something in common since we're both in our 20s and it's like being kids again.
>>
>>27181817
Nothing faggy about that, you did the right thing. I would never admit to that shit
>>
>>27178843
STAY AWAY FROM JOHNS TEX MEX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: jesus.jpg (27 KB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
27 KB, 624x350
>tfw hanging around churches
>>
>>27186942

If they have toast I will definatley attend a service or two. That's a pretty nice thing to do.
>>
>>27186942
>Using Pokémon GO to invite people into church to learn about god instead of calling it the devil

See this is better
>>
>>27186942
Dude, I would go. I wonder what kind of tea they have? That's so chill. I don't even care about Jesus.
>>
I went to check out some lure modules in the middle of the night and it turns out they had been set up by arab trying to sell drugs. They kept asking to see our pokemon collections. Pretty sure they just wanted to steal our phones.
>>
>>27186942
No wonder Christianity is dying.
>>
>>27180569
you are living the life of a true gym leader anon
>>
>>27185154

From my experience that's the exception. All the kids I've seen going around with their parents were having a blastz
>>
>>27187269

Showing up is 90% of life. Same deal with church and evangelizing.
>>
>>27178269
I keep having to go into lakes to find pokemon.
>>
>>27187409
I want to go fishing! But no Pokemon at my lakes.
>>
>>27184765
I feel you.

went out solely for PoGO once (on 10th)
immediately got caught by the police riding my bike with my phone in the hand
gotta pay 25€ fine now
gg
>>
Well usually I have to restart my game a few million times until a capture works.
>>
>>27187516
Wait, they cite you for that? What the fuck, Europe?
>>
>>27187769
Bikes are considered an actual vehicle that can harm people. You'd get a similar citation in Burgerland for reckless driving (although it wouldn't be punished as hard as if you were driving a car).
>>
>>27187428

>go looking for pokemon around the boardwalk surrounding a lake at a local park
>all these fucking fish in the shallows

Man I want to get myself a real fishing rod and some bait now. Those little sunfish are good eating.
>>
>>27181942
are you gay?
>>
I biked over to my local cemetery.

It was late in the day, so I wasn't expecting anyone to be there, but a few groups of people were.

I just caught my Dodrio and quietly left.
>>
walking down a street woth quite a few pokestops. see a ton of other people. some in pairs some in large groups. as a large group was approaching my direction (i was alone) we all stoped to catch a growlithe, when some lady yelled from across the way "You're wasting your lives playing that stupid game" we just laughed and kept walking.
>>
I have to say this game has blown me away.

I went out at 10pm last night, and set down two lures at close together pokestops and in 15 minutes like 20 people have come out of the woodwork to take part.

The game isn't even officially released in my country yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 1242x2041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 1242x2041
I stumbled on a food truck event tonight that hundreds of people were at. The place had three pokestops and gym wihin 100ft.

I saw so many people playing Go and others talking about it. It was crazy.
>>
>one gym and pokestop within easy walking distance of my apartment
>both are in a well-trafficked area that includes a waterfront park and a library
>mfw sitting in my living room watching the Gym go back and forth in a three-way turf war for literally the past three hours

This shit's intense. There must be like twenty people down there all fighting for it.
>>
File: itjbIpB.png (244 KB, 517x468) Image search: [Google]
itjbIpB.png
244 KB, 517x468
A fight broke out between some chavs and normies. The chavs did the lure, then threatened everyone not to use it. Because it belonged to them.

The normies had a kickboxer anong them and a sallaryman with a stick. It was pretty fab
>>
>>27192347
imagine if Pokémon were actually real
>>
>>27192452
imagine the damage the islamic poke caliphate would do in their terrorist attacks if pokemon was real
voltorbs blowing up all the time
>>
>>27188695
Cyclists are dicks so they deserve it. desu I would not stop if I ran one over.
>>
>>27192491
>Voltorbs

The world would be a safer place.
>>
>>27192491
good thing I have a Golduck with me
>>
>>27192491
Woah, 30 Base Attack, so threatening!
>>
File: 1410840788495.jpg (14 KB, 249x280) Image search: [Google]
1410840788495.jpg
14 KB, 249x280
>>27181990
>>27182007
>can't play the game until I get a new phone (was wanting a new one anyway)
>wanted to join Mystic because Articuno is my favorite bird
>don't want to be associated with fedora tippers
I guess I'm joining Instinct.
>>
>>27192722

All the teams are equally shit and vary by location, don't stress it.
>>
>>27192731
This. Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot.
>>
File: 1468355669248.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1468355669248.gif
904 KB, 500x532
I was walking to my local library, which is where the closest pokestop is, and I got catcalled by some hispanics driving in a truck. I'm a 20 year old man.
>>
File: woopinariver.gif (606 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
woopinariver.gif
606 KB, 300x215
Hi, this anon,
>>27192722
here.

Just got home from the store.
Had to stop a kid from running into the parking lot alone chasing after Pokemon. Asked him if he was playing GO and he showed it to me, had Venonat, Metapod, and Poliwag around him. Told him the Pokemon's names and gently ushered him back in the store so he wouldn't get hurt. Glad I was there to stop him before he got hit, lost, or snatched; seeing him having so much fun made me happy, though, and reminded me of myself as a kid enjoying Pokemon and Pokemania.
>>
>>27178269
THICC
>>
>>27193708

I've seen a lot of parents with kids around.

There was one dad and his daughter, and the dad didn't know anything about pokemon but was just happy to spend time with his kid

>yeah we were down the other way catching poliwogs and sparrows
>and we found this big old monster

He caught a fucking Venasaur at level 4.
>>
>>27187516
>not getting a handlebar phone mount

>>27192528
Take it to /o/, edgelord.
>>
Someone at Office Depot tipped me off about where to find Dratini
>>
File: breaking-news.png (881 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
881 KB, 1280x720
>>27178269
pretend to be talking on the phone when a group passed so it wasn't obvious
>>
>>27181990
>"I need more rattachus"
>naturally high iq guy
10/10 keks in orbit

I've been walking around everywhere and seen quite a few go players, the only thing even close is a 35-40 year old guy that came out of nowhere go "DID YOU CATCH THAT POKEMON" behind me while i was throwing pokeballs at an eevee. It broke my concentration and I gasped, just went "uh, yeah... sorry, wasn't expecting that" and he went on his merry way
>>
Met a cool trio while playing in a park last night. Then some belligerent, drunk prick showed up. Was a mess. Cops got called and we all got kicked out of the park. Good time while it lasted at least.
>>
File: creep.gif (735 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
creep.gif
735 KB, 500x279
>>27184778
>>
>pick up my boys for a night of cruisin and bruisin those instinct and valor plebs
>taking the local gym round the corner from my place
>car already there with lights on
>obviously a rival pokemon master
>he flashes his brake lights at us to get our attention
>pulls around and pulls up next to my car and rolls down his window
>most hektik wog of all time
>ayy boiz youse team red yeah?
>nah mate blue, here to take your gym off ya
>nah boiz i been taking all the gyms along south road all night
>nice man take it easy
>smash the fuck outta his arcanine
>actually bro'd out with a probably drug dealer/sickunt

>roll into a parking lot that you can be in range of 3 pokestops without moving
>this spot is empty when it's usually packed
>me and my boys put a lure on each stop
>within 5 minutes all the local trainers roll up until the carpark is full
>car full of dudes pulls up and they bail out
>You boys here for the orgy?
>Circle jerk over here mate, grab a dick and join in
>cunts keep coming and putting more lures on
>carpark full of cunts shuffling around in the dark muttering about charmanders
>most successful gathering i've ever instigated
>>
>>27186942
That's really sweet. Sadly, 99% of christians are the polar opposite.
>>
>Day 1: realize the park that's near by work has 4 pokestops and 2 gyms.
>Day 2: go earlier to work so I can stop by the park, the gyms are already taken but there are some nice pokemon around the stops.
>Day 3: I change my path to work, I park my car on one side of the park and walk across to arrive to a coffee shop to buy... well... coffee (and a sandwich), by the time I walk back I can get the pokestops again.
>Day 10: I finally reach level 5 and think I can finally challenge the gyms, turns out the motherfuckers fighting for the gyms have 1k and above CP pokemon, my strongest isn't even 100.
>Day (I don't know, I'm not actually counting): I notice that everyday there are more and more people around the pokestops (the park used to be mostly empty at that hour).
>Today (literally today): I notice that a couple of the pokestops have lures, I walk by and see a group of teenagers battling and shit, I think of talking to them but realize that they're probably the ones with the retarded-level pokemon so I decide against it, just take the pokestops, catch a couple pokemon and move on.

I don't really feel like I would fit in such a hardcore group, maybe eventually I'll meet some casuals to hang out with, growing up sucks.
>>
>>27194586
>casual
Absolutely vile.
>>
>>27193115
you're a fucking white male
>>
>>27186942
>Church I used to go to gave out free coffee and doughnuts
Those doughnuts were so fucking good man.
>>
>>27178269
Don't play but usually my bike ride home at night is without people.
There's tons of folks wandering tonight, it's freaky.
>>
>>27193115
>8 - 10 year old me was a scrawny nerd when pokemon yellow came out
>Fast forward to now where I am /fit/
>Get hit on by slightly overweight 20 something women and middle aged office ladies when Im out playing pokemon GO
It's an odd experience to say the least. This of course excludes the countless bears who hit on me all the fucking time at bars
>>
>>27192491
Just have Pokemon with Damp as security guards/police.
>>
>>27178269
go outside
>>
>>27192018
I know that feel. I love watching it when I'm done for the night.

I'm new, so I just get up early in the morning after they've all ground the gyms into level 1 dust, snipe the most weakly-held gym, collect my coins, and get on with my morning. When the school crowd wakes up, the gyms are level 4/5/6, they get ground back to nothing starting at around the time when school gets out.

Polite folks, too. If it's ground down to a level 1 gym, all three teams leave a really low-level defender at the end of the night so n00bs like me can snipe it. (And they can get the experience for retaking it.) Or so n00bs like me can beat it a few times to bump the prestige up to level 2, then stash a pokemon, and grab the 10 coins.

I admire their dedication to the game and their tenacity. But most of all, I admire their sportsmanship. Everyone levels faster when every team does this; the game's mechanics appear to encourage such behavior.
>>
File: 1462696567190.png (167 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1462696567190.png
167 KB, 565x600
>>27186942
>every church in every city is now a pokestop
>mfw Trump wins and Pokemon is bringing the youth back to church
>I will get to see conservative values come back to America

t-thank you satoshi tajiri
>>
File: nestle.png (382 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
nestle.png
382 KB, 800x800
>>27185162
I think I like this story the best. It made me feel warm as a fluffy Flareon.

I just started so nothing weird has happened yet. I wanted to go a couple of different places because there's a lot of PokeStops near me, but the first one happened to be a park my daughter likes and she wanted to stay, so I just put down an Incense and caught some stuff that way while she played. It was relaxing but also very exciting. Also noticed some middle school kids taking the Gym right next to the park for Team Mystic. I hope something really interesting/weird will happen soon.
>>
>>27184387
turn off the ar. that way you don't have to wave your camera around like a dingus
>>
>>27186153
>subhuman fuck
>perfectly normal up until 100 years ago
>>
>at walmart with my friends while they grabbed a couple things
>look around to if anyones playing pokemon go
>see a family with kids and stroller
>kids are pushing around the baby looking bored out of their skulls
>parents faces glued to their phones as they're walking slowly down the aisle doing the finger sliding motion
>>
>>27194739
Now I'm picturing a bunch of Psyducks waddling around an airport with security vests on.
>>
>>27184387
>Playing with AR on

Fucking pebian. I bet your Team Valor
>>
Crossposting this from another thread, but I went to a mall here in Vancouver, where the game isn't evne out, and there is a fountain with 3 pokestops.

Kid you not,it was 10pm and there are like 200-300 people all just hanging out and chatting and laughing, playing the game. Its so strange.

Also, saw this shared on facebook. Anybody experience something similar?
https://vimeo.com/174821377
>>
File: I_remember_7_11.png (416 KB, 601x588) Image search: [Google]
I_remember_7_11.png
416 KB, 601x588
It's slurpee week apparently
>>
Socialise with my co-workers.
>>
>>27196223
Read some where a baseball stadium is going to have lures on their stops during every game for the rest of the season. The marketing is real.
>>
>>27196333
The first challenge is getting people to leave their homes, the next challenge is to get them into the store.
>>
>>27181942
>you're not supposed to find 16 year old girls attractive

You know teen sex is a thing right? Like people start developing the traits for attracting mates near 13 years old.
>>
File: 1388891143372 - Copy.jpg (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1388891143372 - Copy.jpg
97 KB, 720x720
>walkin around town about 2 AM, with sister and best buddy (we're all in our 20s)
>go by local baseball field, see a gym we could easily stomp
>older fella comes around and strikes up the conversation
>he's on our team, and says he'll try to defend when he gets pokestops

was pretty cool
>>
File: Ayyyy.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyy.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
been out almost every night playing it
>live in a wealthy suburban city
>downtown area completely packed with pokestops
>first night river walk closes at midnight, cops clear people out
>no one really listens
>10 mins
>suv pulls up through a walk path to this ice cream shop everyone is crowded around, 3 pokestops in sitting distance
>50+ people in vacinity
>big ol dyke gets out with a shotgun sort of strapped to her torso
>black kids spooked
>most people hardly move away
>no one clearing out for the police
>pokemon over everything

so now the whole downtown area is catering to pokemon go, police are watching popular spots and there are twice as many, seen people getting arrested
>>
Weirdest thing,
Having a "good sportsmanship" conversation with my sons, 10 and 5.

We were at the park, the eldest was playing on my phone, the youngest on my mother-in-law's

They suddenly went running off over by a group of highschool aged boys.

I walked over and asked what they were up to.
My 10 year old: " taking this gym away from these guys"

Me, "Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen, there are several of them, but whatever, aim high."

One of the teenagers " actually they are wearing it down pretty fast"

The teenagers gave up defending and wandered off.

When the boys flipped it my son put in a magicarp to defend it, so they could take it back easily.

We had a long talk about nicer ways to talk about a competitor that is losing against you and general game etiquette
>>
>>27193115
White meat's back on the menu
>>
>>27194584

>99%
lol
>>
>>27189530
>>27187195

I really don't understand why anyone would approach a lure module after dark and without the safety of numbers or affiliation with a business.
Treat that shit like a rape van.
>>
>>27196920
Don't kill their instincts to win with your feelings bullshit. Teach those kids how to teabag and taunt.
>>
>>27194973
just like killing homosexuals
>>
>>27194584

I went to a conservative christian church in the south as a kid and we used to game all the time. Youth pastors are a thing. Generally some dude in college or just after college who knows what's up.
>>
File: a6QVz9N_700b[1].jpg (51 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
a6QVz9N_700b[1].jpg
51 KB, 500x619
http://9gag.com/gag/a6QVz9N
>>
File: 1397945256339.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1397945256339.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1080
Not really a weird story, but
>I shouldn't bother downloading this game, I thought
>there's nothing that could serve as a gym or pokestop here, I thought
>there's no way anyone else will be playing this in my rural village populated mostly by old people in a third world country where the game isn't even officially out yet, I thought
>download it anyway
>the memorial cross and Jesus statue are pokestops, the church and wayside shrine I forgot existed in my area are gyms - and claimed ones on top of that
>I didn't expect this and I'm curious,
>they're both a constant bloody battleground in every sense of the world
>they glow red and blue and yellow, all in the span of half an hour
>sometimes when a team manages to gain control for a bit longer, I see it rise over lvl 5 with over five people defending at once, and all three colors have moments like this
>and every time I tap to see their current state, a new trainer enters the scene
N-nice. And yet here I am, spoofing from inside my house because I'm too autistic to go outside. The prospect of actually running into someone is terrifying and if it were to happen, I'd probably just flee not knowing what else to do. M-maybe tomorrow I'll try going to the mass and hang out by the church-gym and Jesus-stop for a bit afterwards, please wish me luck.
>>
>>27193115
They were just comolimenting you anon :^)
>>
Have to keep avoiding conversations with tiny kids so I dont look even more like a pedo
>>
>>27186153
>men who like pubescent girls are disgusting!

I spotted the actual pedo over here
>>
>>27197615
Just go outside, anon. And everytime you run into someone while playing just hide your phone or pretend you aren't playing Go. or stop being autistic and just talk to someone, dumbass
>>
File: 1364566113024.jpg (15 KB, 369x406) Image search: [Google]
1364566113024.jpg
15 KB, 369x406
>>27197615
>run into a horde of drunken teenagers because I was stupid enough to go Pokémon GOing on Friday night
>caught a Snorlax early into the evening, thought it was worth it but now I'm going to get mugged
>"Oi you know there's a lot of Eevee around here mate?" one yells at me without even asking if I'm playing
>tell them I saw a Snorlax in the opposite direction earlier, they all bolt

This game makes you invincible
>>
>>27178269
Stop in the middle of a highway for a Golem. Turned out it was behind a gate and razorwire fence and couldn't be reached.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160716-091004.jpg (938 KB, 1439x1333) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160716-091004.jpg
938 KB, 1439x1333
Me and these two other cars were all battling each other to take the gym next door. One guy driving his son around kept yelling out of the window, "TEAM YELLOW RULES!" and the other guy was like, "NO MAN VALOR IS BETTER!" and I would yell out of the window, "MYSTIC FOR LIFE!" The gym kept going back and forth until a few other Mystics came and sealed our spot at the gym. This was hilarious and fun, and I really hope I have another confrontation like that. It was awesome.
>>
>>27178269
i bought a phone and a data plan

gonna have to buy actual shoes and fitting pants next

going outside is a struggle
>>
>>27178269
Wandered into the woods at 2 am to conquer two gyms.
>>
File: 4.jpg (45 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
45 KB, 720x576
A group of adults and kids were playing Go in the park. Late at night, one of the kids (maybe nine?) must have dropped and cracked her phone, because a man starts shouting that he's going to to "fucking beat" her when they get home. It continues at high volume and with liberal use of "fuck" for several minutes, which at least gives me the time to work up my nerves to go over and tell him to stop (I'm a 5'3 grill), and he was screaming about how he was allowed to raise his kids however he wanted because he'd just won full custody from their mom. Other people started chiming in against him, too, which was gratifying, and I let them take over the talking because they spoke from experience as parents or as abused children. But the little girl started crying and we awkwardly broke into two groups until that party of adults and kids left.

I wish I could have done more. I'm a lawyer, even though I've never specialized in child welfare stuff -- I /should/ have been able to do more.
>>
File: 1467060308902.jpg (7 KB, 291x204) Image search: [Google]
1467060308902.jpg
7 KB, 291x204
>>27198810
>>
A girl actually sat down on the bench with me and started talking about this game and she was higher than a 7/10
>>
>>27198810
Should've called the cops on that asshole.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 213x160
>>27198810
Jesus Christ man, well don't beat yourself up over it now, but that sounds fucked. I noticed a "family" playing last evening around 9 at night in the park. A Dragonite popped up in the park and everyone freaked out. The father/guy was "holy fucking shit, all my god damn fucking pokeballs!" With the kid just repeating all the swears like "Ya fuck those pokeballs". Guy struck up conversations with some neckbeards bragging about how he can't drive without playing and has to have his phone charged at all times or else he'll "make sure he does". Finally left aroubd 9:30, mother was pregnant.

Moral of the story kids, you want a front row picture of America? Go play Go at your local park.
>>
Helped a hot chick takeover a gym and got a blowjob from her.
>>
I bought a portable charger even though I only started playing two days ago.

I ran into a group of gypsies near a local gym close to my workplace today. They kept screaming and running around like fucking retards while spouting some 9gag-tier memes. One kept jumping on every bench like a fucking monkey. Other one of them kept approaching strangers and asked like 5 girls with a smartphone something which roughly translates to "are you red?", much to their confusion (one actually grabbed her purse tight when he approached) then ran back to his buddies while laughing. Then they conquered the gym (previously owned by Mystic) and started running around the local Pokestops.

Later on, bunch of awkward 18~ year old looking kids came to reconquer it. They were pretty meek but other than that seemed relatively normal. After that I checked out a gym on my way home which got conquered by two 30~ year old Instinct chicks (one of them actually had 1987 in her name). They weren't exactly the most attractive but didn't have some hipster look or other retarded shit going on there.

I've been driving around the town for like two hours looking for gyms (apparently there are no fucking fish by the river) yesterday and from what I've seen so far Instinct and Mystic seem to be strongly outnumbered.
>>
File: 1445763430262.gif (350 KB, 428x587) Image search: [Google]
1445763430262.gif
350 KB, 428x587
>>27197615
You can do it, anon!
Out of curiosity, what country do you live in? Also, what's spoofing? Is that a method to trick your phone into thinking there are pokestops, gyms, or pokemon nearby?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tITWeVhLyWw
>>
>>27199518
>>27172178
>>
>>27199603
Thank you so much! I had given up on PGO a few days ago for the usual reasons, but maybe I'll get back into it thanks to this.
>>
File: 1398429337850.png (169 KB, 380x391) Image search: [Google]
1398429337850.png
169 KB, 380x391
>>27199518
Thank you for believing in me. Poland.
Pretty much; as long as we're talking PoGo, it means using apps that fake your GPS location and make it follow routes etc so that you can essentially go anywhere in the world without leaving your couch. A couple of times I used this to battle for gym dominance in real time. I wonder if whoever my opponent was felt vexed with the invisible enemy.
>>
File: 1468551454450.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468551454450.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
>>27199693
No problem! Poland is a third world country? Huh, I learned something new
Give 'em hell, anon
>>
>>27194724
the food from churches is so good
>>
>>27199693
Poland here too, it's the same. Church is a fucking gym. Two, gyms, actually. Valorfags are running rampant acting like animals but Mysticfags are slowly growing in power and I can't fucking wait for the turf wars to happen. I hope Instinct joins on this shit too just for the sake of extra chaos.
>>
>>27199737
Why would you assume it's a third world country?
>>
>>27197165
Sportsmanship was a thing long before "muh feels"

Good sportsmanship teaches self control, respect, and most importantly in this case, not getting your teeth kicked in for talking smack while outnumbered.

I didn't go into great detail, because this thread is not my blog, but words like "pathetic" and "stomping" were used in my son's running commentary of the gym battle.

If I had been one of those teenagers, my son had been older and didn't have dad right there, I doubt I would have lost that gym so graciously.
>>
>>27197235
Winner winner, chicken dinner
>>
It's weird, strange even, to me when I see everyone shitting on Valor and propping up Mystic. Where I live, Mystics have been shattering car windows, breaking in to peoples homes and mugging/beating them just because they are on the opposing team. Valor has been the ones cleaning up and helping after Mystic rampages.

Not all of our mystics are like that, but our facebook feeds are Mystic players literally becoming a second BLM movement.

And it sucks, because I chose mystic because I like Articuno.
>>
>>27198404
This is how it should be, the teams are competitive but not outright enemies.
>>
I live in Portugal. I want to be on the yellow team. Good choice?
>>
>>27200020
no, go Valor
>>
>>27200020
Anything but Valor, really
>>
>>27200020
Currently, instinct is globally the lowest populated team. There's really no difference between them aside from color.
>>
>>27200054
This is again why I am hating being Mystic. All I have EVER seen from other mystics is one way hatred generated by us toward a team that did nothing to begin with. We shit on valor when we are the ones doing all the bad shit, we're literalyl a second BLM movement.
>>
>>27181942
Fucking 15 years old is not pedo thing retard
>>
>>27199974
I know, right?

Mysticfags hijacked two planes and crashed them into a building where I live. Instinctfags ran people over with a truck just because they were on opposing team. The poor Valorbros had to clean up the whole mess! Twice!

Just like you, I'm totally not team Valor and it sucks!
>>
camp a church parking lot at night because I was low on pokeballs.

Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't right next to people's houses.

Had a car alarm go off on me just because I walked too close while looking for an eevee.
>>
>>27200076
>valor dindu nufifn
>dem blue devils
Oh I see a second BLM movement here, alright.
>>
>>27200101
I sense a lot of sarcasm in your post, though i've seen bad apples on every team, it seems to mostly stem from Mystic. Many valor players I meet are chill as frick, and the instincts usually just try to blend in with crowds. It's mostly other Mystics I have seen that have been the outwardly aggressive ones.
>>
Test
>>
>>27200129
I'm not syaing Valor doesn't do anything bad. There's bad people on every team. But with the actual news reports of Team Mystic players in Washington DC vandalizing property and private memorials with #TeamMystic everywhere, guess who it was that cleaned it up afterwards?
>>
>>27199774
Probably because I mentioned it in >>27197615. I tend to use the term as a hyperbole to express frustration when Murrica gets something we don't.

>>27199758
From what I've gathered from my drive around the city, even in areas that have countless commercial buildings and other various places of interest around, the majority of spots is always churches, sanctuaries, crosses and statues of various religious figures, the remaining minority being really shitty murals and train stations. Pretty interesting placements to say the least.

The teams seem pretty balanced where I live. I think Mystic holds the record for having had the upper hand the longest, but now both gyms have been overthrown by Yellow. It's an unmitigated mess either way and I'm loving every minute of it.
>>
>>27200145
Um, sensible people from every group came together to fix said issue. Stop team cancer
>>
I went to the park I always do to catch Pokemon. There happened to be a church shindig there yesterday, so it was a mix of Luca goers and church people with kids. Well I'm a magnet for small children, so they all ran over and were mesmerized by PG. I taught them some things and let a couple of em catch some Pokemon. This one kid stuck with me the whole time and would cross his fingers whenever the pokeballs was rocking. Well apparently he was old enough to read and saw I had named my lapras baddest bitch. He said god wouldn't like that name, he paused a sec, and said I should name it after myself cuz I'm so cool. It's named Kiersten now.

At the end of the night, a charmander appeared, we both got really excited and I let him catch it. I named it after him and his sheer glee was heart meltingly cute.
>>
>>27200218
Also, before I left I lit up a cig and told him if he ever starts, I'll find him, battle him, and steal all his Pokemon. To which he said I won't let you! I'll never smoke! Mission accomplished.
>>
>>27200188
And basically it never should have happened in the first place. I've never known a game with a franchise aimed at younger audiences, yet enjoyed by older as well, to fire off such horrendous feelings of hate from a singular team. As of yet, my beloved team mystic has been the one in the news.

This isn't cancer, it's unfortunate fact, and it is making me hurt more with every day it goes on. Then these mystics go comparing themselves to house stark or some fucking BS like that.
>>
>>27199693
Why are you lying? The game doesn't work if you use mock locations.
>>
>>27200323
Are you serious? Just use Hide mock locations with Xposed.
>>
I own all the gyms around my area, and get accused of cheating a lot by a group of Mystic I see trying to take my gym every day. I tried explaining that I wouldn't be walking around a shitty church if I was cheating, but they refuse to accept that.
On top of that, a girl joined every gym I own, but I never see her. Probably the fat bearded guy I see every now and again.

My gf joined Instinct so I'll probably let her take my gym in hopes of giving the Instinct players around here something. As long as they grow stronger and keep the mystics away, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>27200372
A few of the valor people in my town do that from what I hear. They go around when they own a bunch of gyms and then let the instinct players take them, so that they can get coins and stuff. They're a really unique set of individuals. They sort of take instinct under their wing and help them out a lot, like a protective older sibling aspect.
>>
Got drunk and went out of my house and bashed my muscular shoulders into everyone who was autistically walking on the wrong side of the footpath. Smashed 3 people's iphones in 1 night. I'm proud
>>
>>27200332
How is this done? I spoofed for a while but I couldn't do anything, just showed me what was around then warped me home. I have no problems going out, but all my friends went blue and refuse to go anywhere with me, and going alone isn't a good idea here.
>>
>>27200427
>Smashed iphones
You are doing god's work.
>>
>>27181817

you should have done the interview anon. Like the trainers in the games
>>
>>27178450
DAVEY!
>>
>>27200427

ebin, bro :)
>>
>>27200430
What app are you using? I have Mock Locations (the one with the blue icon) and it sometimes warps me back to my real location after the route's done even though I checked the option not to, otherwise it works fine. Remember that you need to simulate walking by actually planning out a route instead of teleporting around the map if you don't want to risk a ban.
>>
>>27200242
>>27200218
Youre a cool big sis. I bet that kid's mom was sure to remind them that Pokemon are the creatures of the devil and that they're shunning God and worshipping Satan if they play it or think about it.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>27200567
Location Cheater. I don't have mock location hidden though. Maybe I'll try another app. I've been told it only works with rooted devices, which mine isn't. I've managed to walk around my area, it just warps me back when I get too far away.
>>
>>27200645
You don't need root to fake the location, but you do need root to hide it. The game doesn't let you do anything except walk around if it detects the "allow mock locations" setting is on, your only choice is to root and install the 'hide' app.
>>
>>27200247
Valor is the biggest team therefore it's pretty natural that it has the most cancer. These threads have been proving that since day 1, especially with /v/ boasting about their team choice. And yet, there's nothing wrong with that.
Mystic doesn't seem much smaller and attracts amount of shitposters and hatred equivalent to their size. It has very vocal opposition due to its vast popularity on reddit and other cancerous sites.
Instinct is the least popular team and attracts the least amount of criticism which helps it create the image of underdog on /vp/.

People were posting their stories and experiences in which Valor were often the ones who were acting like faggots. You're a fucking retard if you find it surprising that team with the most people has the most bad apples.
Mystic is getting a lot of shit too, plenty of stories were about them and they often get called fedoratippers and whatnot.
The only reason you don't see those about Instinct is because there simply isn't enough Instinctfags yet.

So yeah, you really shouldn't worry about those bad Mysticfags shitting on your beloved team and you don't need to falseflag as one of them while spouting bullshit about them being glorified here because these teams will even out soon enough and you'll see that the amount of shitflinging directed at them will be more or less equal.
Wait few weeks and there will be so much shit caused by retards from all three teams that people will simply stop caring enough to post these stories.

If you really care about teams so much just keep in mind that while Valor may have the highest amount of trash, it also has the highest amount of great trainers.
>>
>>27200762
I could just get it working on bluestacks, my current method is unreliable on that.
>>
>>27180569
Wear a unique disguise. Come up with a team they must fight that's cleaning themed:
- Muk
- Chancy
- Mr. Mime

etc etc. You should also consider renaming yourself "Cleaner Dave"
>>
>>27181690
I wish there was a place you could report something like that.
"Hello?"
"Hi pokemans!? This is Bumfuck Anon. I live at location xyz and there's no Pokemon out here. Wanna go in your database and put some markers out here?"
"Sure Bumfuck. As soon as we deal with the 100k+ other complaints we've received. Most of them involving 'Why can't I log on to the server?' So enjoy your loneliness anon!"
>>
>>27200919
Too bad Garbodor is gen V and that's not released for a while, i'd out Mr. Mime with that otherwise. But good suggestions that you gave him.
>>
>>27200009
Right. I've never had any bad experiences with other teams though. I'm sure half of those stories of people being assholes are made up. This game is great for society. I've met and had a lot of fun with so many people.
>>
>>27181817
I would have messed with the reporters:
"So Anon, are you a Pokemon GO player?"
"Lady I'm not just a Pokemon GO player, I'm actually a Pokemon MASTER! I've been catching and training Pokemon since I first left home at twelve years old to start my quest to become the very best! Since my great grandfather to now, I've become one with the Pokemons and now I am not merely a trainer, but an actual Pokemon myself! I am one with the grass type, an extension of the rock types. Here me, for I will be the greatest trainer...like no one ever was!"

All the while I'll try to suppress a smile and pull out a dorky hat mid way in the interview.
>>
>>27198349
Chortled.
>>
>>27184741
>Sitting in a park , there's a gym at the nearby church.
>See multiple groups of parents and children walking past.
>Notice adults playing Go
>Kids begging to stop at playground
>Fully ignored, one basically dragged away
>Putting your game before your kid
>This is seen as normal now
>>
>>27181690
>>27200967
Can't you make landmarks in Ingress?
>>
I was driving down my highway when I look over and see three cars in the breakdown lane, flashers on. I thought "Must be friends helping one out." As I pass, another pulls over behind them. I notice everyone of them has their phones out.

They're literally pulling over on the side of highways just to catch Pokemon.
>>
I let a charizard escape because i sperg out when I meet my highschool crush which I didn't meet for ten years now.

She was a bit of talkative and I didn't find it my heart to just rudely go and now I regret it all.
>>
wait

so if I see a Pikachu or some shit on my screen/nearby list, other people see it too and it becomes a race to catch it?
>>
>>27181817

that probably happened to them a dozen times

you'd think they were busting pedos
>>
>pull up to a gym under a bridge
>start ousting the muk in it
>suddenly hear "well, well, well. A couple pokemon trainers, huh?"
>look up and see a guy up on the bridge looking down on us
Felt like a proper gym battle.
>>
>>27178269
>tfw you walked the biggest distance in your life in one session during the first day of Pokemon Go.
>>
>>27178269
>>
>>27184741
I go to the local park with my daughter to play, but I let her catch all of the easy ones. She loves it. I've seen those kinds of parents though, disgusting.
>>
>>27194736
ARE YOU LITERALLY ME
>>
>Canada fag
>New phone, trying out pokemon go
>See other people walking around playing
>None of them acknowledge me in any way
>Skinny, metrosexual nu-male takes his landwhale girlfriend's phone and goes walking around, try not to laugh
>bunch of pokestops near where I live, but none of them work

Do pokestops only work in countries that the game has been released in? Everything I came to, there was nothing when I spinned the plates, nothing even written on the plates.
>>
>>27200577
Only living child. And nah, the pastor thought it was super cute I was letting the kids play Pokemon , even a godless heathen such as myself. Pokemon transcends all.
>>
>>27184717
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BRIGHT BURNY THING?
>>
>>27194736
>>27193115

It could be worse. I'm 5'4" with a very young-looking face and if I shave, I keep getting hit on by pedophiles. Both male and female.
>>
Some guy set up a lure to advertise his weed, and wanted me to buy some.
>>
>>27201228
It's always been normal, it's just that the thing they do instead of paying attention to their kid changes.
>>
Hey can yiu change your team after youve chosen it? Because me and my friends went for mystic, and we just realized that its the team for autists
>>
I realized that even in my tiny country-ass town, there are a ton of historic landmarks. Also people keep dumping lures all along the pier as the sun starts to go down.
>>
>>27201306
not anymore
>>
>Take over a gym
>Bunch of lower level guys on my team get excited and raise its prestige
>Wave at them and walk away
>Guy in a white van pulls up and asks if I need a ride
>Say no and try to cross the street
>Guy in van starts to follow me
>Bros from my team see what's up and catch up to me on their bikes
>Guy in truck drives away real quick

I think I would have been fine since I was by some stores but still it was kind of scary.
>>
>>27194586

>casuals

Get out.
>>
>>27196181
Holy shit, that's wild.
>>
It wasn't what we did that was weird but more of what happened while we did it.

My friends and I were at a college to get some easy spots and saw a red gym that no one had attacked yet. My friends and I are all blue and yellow so we thought we would have one team take it and then the other just for some quick coins. So a group of about 6 of us just started marching toward this spot and as we get there this one skinny guy stands up off the curb and stares at us in awe. He just screams "No!" We say we will put weak mons in it so he can have it back when we are done but he won't have any of it. He starts screaming about how he has held this spot for 3 days and its the only thing he has ever had since every other gym in the area is blue and yellow. We promise we will only put weak mons in, one yellow player even had a very special spearow that is cp10 named "XxXMLGXxX" he wanted to scream cap in the gym. The guy starts calling us murders at the top of his lungs as we take down the gym.

We take the gym the spearow and a cp 10 magikarp go in but the guy has already started running away screaming that we are all "faggot lychers". Then blue team took it and put a cp10 drowzee and abra in and we left the gym alone.

Later that day the guy runs back up to us and says someone else took the gym before he could get it back. He honestly would have gotten it if he didn't run away like a bitch. I felt really sorry for the guy.
>>
>>27193115
I get hit on by guys a lot. I think they think I'm a twink cause I have a pretty feminine posture.
>>
>>27178269
I met a fellow mytic bro hunter last night we were chilling in the park and smoked some weed then he sucked my dick, pretty legit night
>>
File: 1397143187506.gif (41 KB, 181x153) Image search: [Google]
1397143187506.gif
41 KB, 181x153
>>27178269
>Big pond near my house with several stops along its edge
>two guys start hollering to their friends way on the other side that they got a dragonite
>>
File: 1465582919712.png (189 KB, 364x652) Image search: [Google]
1465582919712.png
189 KB, 364x652
>tfw you joined Mystic because you like the color blue and you like articuno the best out of the legendary bird trio
Are people in Mystic actually that bad?
>>
>>27193115
Your lucky they didnt stop and fuck you up the boipussy
>>
>>27211718
Mystic in my area seems to have a lot of gay guys. Valor has chads and edgelords. Instinct has the nerdier types of dudes. It varies by area though surely.
>>
surrendered my boipussy to a stranger so he wouldn't take my gym I just obtained
>>
>>27211939
I was the dude who just posted how a bro sucked me off, Mystic ia confirmed the LGBT hub
>>
>>27178269
There is a dude near a park where I am at. He has an almost ganglike following of pokemon go followers and he sells weed.

He pretty much saunters around the park with his gang and holds the gym there with his Nidoking. He considers himself the gym leader there and tells anyone playing go that he is.
>>
>>27212012
Would be real easy to rape some of these dumb ass girls and weak guys, 3am they out solo not paying attention its gonna happen.. while thrown to ground look at cell phone screen and its Ratata staring at you while all those holes being plunged
>>
Met a nice older lady today who asked if I was fighting the gym. She was team yellow and I thought it was adorable... Until she told me she was level 23 and had about 6-7 mons all over 1200. Was jelly as fuck but we raised our prestige and she dropped her Jolteon there and we went our ways. Nice lady.
>>
>>27212024
Quit being a bitch, call the cops on him and while hes being muffed and cuffed go take his gym lmao
>>
>>27212012
Whats all the faggots playing PG blowing dudes and butt fucking christ
>>
I had a chick show me her tits cuz I knew a location of a snorlax, I said what do I get in return if I show you and bam tits, shes a 8/10 i got her number weve been txting I'm going to fuck this chick good shes to crazy as a gf though just want to pump her with goo
>>
>>27211382
Why not just trap out and go all the way, I mean if they think your a chick already might as well do it
>>
>>27212021
Why I cant I get my dick sucked by a fellow Mystic player? Grill pref but if the guy is a twink I'll cum in his mouth while playing Go
>>
>>27212141
>not going to town on your lord and savior
what are you, gay?
>>
>Taking a gym from yellow for blue with my newly hatched and evolved jolteon
>check the map, see someone used a couple lures at some nearby pokespots
>run over there thinking I'll make some new friends, catch a shit ton of pokemon, get some stories out of it. been pretty boring in here so far
>get there, see two guys hanging out on their phones sitting on the teeter totters
>their local minor league hockey players playing go on the off season
>talking about sports and cars and shit
>another jock runs up and joins them, they chest pump and keep talking about shit
>stand a few meters away and catch pokemon for a while, then leave

it'll get better when the game releases here, r-right?
>>
>>27212178
Damn nice, I have yet to see 1 female play
>>
>>27212042
Pokemon Go caused the rape
>>
Walking around in a bad neighborhood for about an hour at 1 AM looking for an Electabuzz. Never found it though.

Also got into an argument downtown with some shithead who was bitching about how Pokemon Go players should have kept to staying indoors, who was pissed because I was pointing my cell phone in his general direction. Bitch, there was a reasonably high level Zubat there and you happened to be in the way.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.