[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Play Pokemon Go on PC/Spoofing the correct way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: GHOhcQr.png (570 KB, 562x764) Image search: [Google]
GHOhcQr.png
570 KB, 562x764
Just thought some of you who live in rural areas or don't have access to the game yet might wanna try it out on a burner account.

This method uses a safe way of spoofing that simulates walking and won't teleport you around which is what is causing bans. I would also advise that you use a fresh account for this, as you suddenly being in a new location might cause suspicion towards your account.

Guide: http://pastebin.com/3U2RKnfm

The best locations to spoof are pretty much any major city (Manhattan, Chicago, etc.

P.S.- This spoofing method will work on mobile if you have a rootable phone. I don't go through how to in the guide, but you should be able to figure it out.
>>
File: proof.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1080
>>27172178
Here's proof of it working
>>
Maybe now people will less likely fall off a cliff. I'm not joking. At least two deaths confirmed.
>>
>>27172178
thanks OP
bump
>>
>>27172449
Any articles about it?
>>
>>27172178
How would it work if, say, I wanted to use my normal account, between this and my phone? Would it be possible, so long as I get back to my original location before opening it on my phone?
>>
>>27172465

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Two-Men-Fall-Down-Cliff-While-Playing-Pokemon-Go-386743551.html
>>
>>27172584
If you use it to catch stuff nearby you without actually going outside you should be okay even without going back to your original location, but if you're going to spoof yourself to another state or something you probably shouldn't risk going on your main account.
>>
>>27172642
No, I mean, like, if I wanted a Pokemon that doesn't appear within 25 - 50 miles of me, assuming I plan stops at certain believable points, could it work? I plan to test it on a fake account first, just in case, but I'd image it could work, as long as I also had it walk back to my original location before opening it on my phone. I mean, I'm not gonna have it walk from here to Boston at 8.8km/h, that's insane, but if they can't actually prove I'm going at an inhuman pace, never stopping, etc, it should be fine, right? Calculate stops every 3-4 hours, stay stopped for a few minutes to an hour, maybe more, turn off at night, it should be fine.
>>
>>27172750
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah that should work in theory. And that also gives you a believable story to tell Niantic support if your account ever runs into trouble. Hope it works out for you.
>>
>>27172449
what deaths? I haven't heard of any
>>
>cheating at Walking: The Game
great idea for people who have molded to the couch

pro tip: if you're not actively running around searching for pokemon and meeting other trainers, you're doing it wrong
>>
>>27172981
First time Nox user here
Any particular reason why the program keeps crashing on me once it reaches 99%?
>>
>>27173137
This was meant to be a new post, but whatever. It's late in the morning.
>>
>I won't go over how to use Lockito, since it's pretty straight-forward
Yeah, except for the fact that it puts me in the middle of the ocean with no way I can find of searching for a new location.
Cool guide.
>>
>>27173746
same here
>>
There's nothing stopping this from working on a phone, right?
>>
>>27173765
>>27173746
I had this problem but fixed it. You have to change gps to wifi amd then create your route then turn it back and continue
>>
>>27173832
Must be rooted, but yeah, it works on a phone.
>>
Tried it on my phone and it placed me in the middle of the ocean, as if the app was disconnected from the GPS signal. Any advice?
>>
So I can farm levels on my PC, and login to the same account I used, on my unrooted iPhone, and play normally?
>>
>>27175235
>This
Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>27172178
If I set this to be at my actual location, could I use the same account once I get an actual phone to play for real?
>>
>>27175314

Yes, on the older method (bluestacks) you can just log out, log into your phone and it'll all synch. You may have to close the app though, and open it up
>>
I managed to set it all up on my phone. Everything goes smoothly until I open Pokémon Go. My trainer relocates to whatever starting point I choose in the other app, but he doesn't walk to the destination. And yes, I'm hitting that play button to begin the route before opening Pokémon Go.
>>
>>27175479
Can confirm. I use bluestacks to hatch my eggs while I sleep at night. works on my phone just fine once i sign out on bluestacks. Just make sure you keep your locations reasonably close to where you actually live or you'll be soft-banned for jumping around too fast.
>>
>>27175534

Will keep that location thing in mind, I usually just set up a location in central park
>>
>>27173746
Yea, no clue how to get lockito working properly
>>
Bump for OP to stop being a faggot and help us get Lockito working.
>>
>>27176282
not op but i got lockito working and i can explain how, I have encountered a second error though so maybe we can work through that later.

Assuming you followed the steps, open lockito and set the locations with a new itenary. Holding left click will allow you to place checkpoints and you can do so for miles and miles, up the top you set the mph/kmph. After you save the itenary all you have to do is play it before you run pokemon go. Switch over to Pokemon go and youll be walking the itenary.

however my issue is now saying "failed to detect location" so while I am walking... it's not exactly showing me ANYTHING on the map.
>>
File: 1451088622956.jpg (28 KB, 416x576) Image search: [Google]
1451088622956.jpg
28 KB, 416x576
>>27172178
thank you OP.
/vp/ needs more posters like you
>>
File: Misty.jpg (74 KB, 640x530) Image search: [Google]
Misty.jpg
74 KB, 640x530
>>27176846
>>27176282
>>27176130
>>27175007
move the map with the mouse & set it to somewhere near where you last played

if you suck at lockito (its the best app btw)
you can use a different gps spoofer of your choice and move manually

heres one my brother & use a lot
https:[DOUBLESLASH]globalapk.co/apk/0/60471-fake-gps-location-spoofer-v4-6
>>
>>27176971

Thank you, I just realized that Nox's zoom function is Control + mouse to zoom, everyone in the thread stuck in the ocean, zoom out. This >>27176846 anon's method works

Now then, the issue for me is that after the Niantic screen, Go opens to a grey screen. Anyone have a solution to that?
>>
>>27176846
>>27176971
>>27177160
The well let me explain the new issue I have, because it's not the location I'm having issues with. While looking around for some answers I found that pokemon go won't play with mock locations on and needs to be turned off.

Did any of you have to update google play to use lockito? I feel like this may have been a mistake I made, I updated GP but thinking about it now maybe the lockito APK I had was too updated and needed GP updated. Thus making it so I can't use mock locations with google play apps.
>>
>>27177460
On that note, anyone mind linking me to a lockito apk that doesn't ask you to update GP?
>>
>>27177482
bump for this
>>
>>27177832
ended up finding it myself
http://android-apk.org/apk/fr.dvilleneuve.lockito/2.5.4/mackenzie/lockito+%E2%80%93+fake+gps+itinerary/

you wont need to update google play, but if you wish to use a google play account with GO you have to sign in to it at least. I guess you can turn off auto update for GP.
>>
>>27178154
nice, thank you.
I'm not having the best time with nox, I followed the guide to the letter but it seems like google is not recognizing that I'm signed in even though I definitely am.
So I'm stuck at the logging into google account and it's giving me the GPS not found bullshit.
Have you figured this out?
>>
OK now that I have it all working, why can't I click on the pokemon?
>>
>>27178246
ah see I think signing into google might not be the best way, you might actually have to make a trainer account or w.e it is. That's what I did and it works... Buuuuut now I have this issue

>>27178258
>>
this doesn't even work OP you fucker.

Lockito is bugged in the Ocean, then you need to update Google play to use it and thus breaking it.

Why even bother posting fake trash guides
>>
>>27178983
can confirm OPs guide worked,
get a less shitty computer/stop acting like a noob

no one is going to hold your hand through this

>>27177482
>>27177832
you have to update if you want to sign in

>>27177460
did you install the correct xposed module listed in the pastebin? "mock mock" or whatever

>IT HELPS BEING FAMILIAR WITH ROOTED ANDROIDS BEFORE ATTEMPTING
>>
confirmed not working at all

do not trust this
>>
This worked for me but it really isnt that fun or efficient. I'd rather just play it honestly.
>>
File: 2016-07-15_19-34-03.png (409 KB, 1366x624) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15_19-34-03.png
409 KB, 1366x624
>>27179124
I was the one helping through the process, it actually does work.

Sign into google play, update it.

One of the parts you may have fucked up on is the xposed installer. Make sure you update the framework. Make sure you literally do every single thing its asking you to do. It's sort of hard to explain but I went through a bit of trial and error includinf adding google play services etc to the mock mock module list.
>>
>>27179309
I keep having issues with Nox not saving the Mock Locations on and Lockito. Any advice?
>>
File: 1467119306626.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1467119306626.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>27179309

yeah no

if there is extra steps needed to get rid of errors or get other things working, your guide has failed.

Fix the guide so it works without issues or dont bother.

I won't list the amount of errors and other issues I got even following the steps as is because you conveniently left out steps or how to even use an app that doesn't even work.

You literally need to change Location from Device only from your previous steps to High Accuracy to even use Lockito, thus it doesn't fucking work.

Wasted like 30mins of my time trying to get this garbage to work.
>>
>>27179309
nowhere in the guide it says something about google play
>>
File: 1458732624669.png (195 KB, 477x800) Image search: [Google]
1458732624669.png
195 KB, 477x800
>>27179269
>>27179124
confirmed working & HIGHLY efficient
you can set a route to walk with lockito & have it visit several pokestops in succession

my brother went from lvl 2 to 10 in an hour

this is the best thing to happen to pokemon go
honestly surprised this isn't stickied
everything is free now as pokestops give balls, eggs, and items
>>
>>27179390

>it works i just wont tell you how xD

epic OP
>>
What's a good fake GPS app that allows me to change location with simulated walking in real time?

FakeGPS only allows setting fixed locations so you jump around a lot and might get banned, Lockito only allows fixed paths that can't be changed without starting over.
>>
>>27179417
None exist yet, because there was no use for that until Pokemon Go
>>
File: 1416598705404.jpg (146 KB, 570x800) Image search: [Google]
1416598705404.jpg
146 KB, 570x800
>>27175373
yes & you can hop to new york, san francisco(coit tower has mewtwo), and travel the country without leaving your house

the worst that can happen is a soft-ban lasting an hour or two
since people are getting stuck i think I might be able to help -

when installing the xposed module make sure you REBOOT the android emulator completely before moving onto the next step if you have any message saying that the module isn't yet configured something is wrong & you need to try again before moving on to the next step in the pastebin - its not my pastebin but whoever made it has made my weekend I've been trolling/farming items ever since
>>
>>27179358
disable the mock locations and the module mock mock, reset, run lockito and turn mock locations on, then turn the module back on.

>>27179367
it's fine, I'm just doing this out of curiosity myself. Yeah the guide is a bit meh, maybe they just assumed we'd all understand to update google play? Anyway, the module mock mock hides the fact that you have mock locations enabled. I think you just have to add google play services and the pokemon go app both to that module list. There's a lot of resetting but it does work in the end.
>>
Can other players see you?

Do they think you are a ghost?
>>
>>27179449
Lockito is a shit. It doesnt work for me. Any suggestions?
>>
>>27179449
WHEN do you have to update Google Play?
>>
>>27179417
lockito has a pause button
we've been switching between that one & this one if we find somewhere worth stopping>>27176971
>>27179406
read the pastebin faggot

if you have a specific question I'll try to help
if you have a rooted android the same idea will work if you install the xposed module "mock mock"

im not OP, but his pastebid DID help us
>>
>>27179449
actually, no, I was wrong.
adding google play services actually just makes lockito app not able to identify if mock locations is on or not so ignore that part. Sorry (I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, just trial and error)
>>
>>27179472
How do I set markers in lockito. It has me in the middle of an ocean, and while I would love water pokemon, i'd rather central park. Can an anon export a good route for those who are having problems?
>>
Can't I use another emulator of Android?
>>
>>27179471
at any point in time, just make sure that framework for the the installer is up to date. I've got lockito working 100% fine now. If you install something new or change a setting hit reset. the only thing that should be under the module mock mock list is the pokemon go app.

All other settings ARE actually listed and ARE working as OP intended. I just derped up, I think on the resetting phases etc.
>>
app has hella lag.
>>
File: hilda__13_.jpg (143 KB, 850x858) Image search: [Google]
hilda__13_.jpg
143 KB, 850x858
>>27179487
not 100% that would even work

to zoom out i believe you have to hold control while scrolling with the mouse wheel

being dropped in the ocean is normal, zoom out as much as you can - long click to drop start and end points of your "walk"
>>
How do I correct the Pogo Lag?
>>
Where do I have to put files so I can select them on the nox android file system?

I want to import a route in lockito that I created with that gpsie wepsite.
>>
>>27179999
nvm I found it, thank you op for the incredible guide!

I got it to work after I failed for a whole day trying to follow different guides for bluestacks.
>>
>>27180090

please where do you put the files?
>>
File: 2016-07-15_22-18-14.png (61 KB, 1264x616) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15_22-18-14.png
61 KB, 1264x616
OK so I have some mega help and better steps in reference to OP.

step 1. install nox
step 2. update google play (sign in)
step 3. turn on developer mode
step 4. turn on mock location
step 5. restart
step 6. install pokemon go (turn on root)
step 7. install xposed installer
step 8. update framework
step 9. it should reset
step 10. download the mock mock apk
step 11. activate the mock mock apk, (see pic - I think this is where everyone had actually been going wrong) but also add pokemon go to the mock mock list.
step 12. RESTART
step 13. get the lockito APK (dont dl from google play, you need it on the root) and install it
step 14. open lockito and map out places holding left click to set waypoints (max of 6 or so, make sure the home and end are near eachother though. DOUBLE CHECK that its mapped out right after saving)
step 15. press play then pause the lockito route/ itenary
step 16. load pokemon go, sign in, wait till you load in.
step 17. go to lockito and press play and youll begin moving in pokemon go.

ta dah, done. make sure you load lockito and pause it before playing GO though. Just to prevent you from jumping 02349409km into random oceans etc. The processes OP listed dont have to be in EXACT order. So long as all the settings are correct in the end and youre restarting nox every time you make big software updates.
>>
>>27180585
also even though I thought this was obvious - do not download anything from the play store except the update for literally the play store. use apk files, if the download page in xposed doesnt load mock mock apk then add it from a browser. That simple. Just make sure you enable it like in that pic.

https://apk-dl.com/lockito-%E2%80%93-fake-gps-itinerary/fr.dvilleneuve.lockito

lockitor apk here

http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.brandonnalls.mockmocklocations

mock mock apk here
>>
>>27180585

how do I import gpsies routes I make into Lockito? I click import but how do I get the route file I made into Lockito to use?
>>
>>27180627
I dont know what you mean, you load up lockito, you press the + at the top, you position your map position over the city/area you wanna make a route on, zoom in, hold left click to put down the start waymark then put another waymark somewhere else (far away) and it will map out a route. Keep placing waymarks until you are satisfied, but make sure the "end" waymark is near the "start" waymark.

hit the save button in the top right (make sure your speed is (10kmph)

then when its saved, go back into it and press play. It's a triangle like on a remote, it will begin traversing the route. Then just open up pokemon go and wallah. Press play again when it finishes the route and off you go again.
>>
>>27180461
>>27180627
C:\Users\Name\Nox_share\Other

that's where I put mine.

They're in /mnt/shared/Other in the filebrowser @nox, then.
>>
Aww, isn't your little cheatyprogram working out? Poor little fatties.
>>
>>27180688
aint nobody got time to walk 20km a day bro.
I mean you are right, it defeats the purpose entirely but from a winning perspective people who walk aren't going to even do 7km 90% of the time.

Also, ironically I go to the gym and am not fat at all. Dunno why fat people are the only ones who are allowed to cheat at a game. c^:
>>
File: 1403508445825.jpg (343 KB, 1721x1328) Image search: [Google]
1403508445825.jpg
343 KB, 1721x1328
>>27180676

thanks anon
>>
just in case anyone else is having trouble, i needed to disable a location service with the disable service app in order to stop my GPS from switching back to my actual location constantly, switching to GPS only was not enough.
>>
>>27172178
this is way better than the kingroot guide
>>
>>27172178
What about the pokemon go link on nox

does that work without banning you?

I'm going to test withmy burner
>>
File: 1463887250737.png (255 KB, 800x610) Image search: [Google]
1463887250737.png
255 KB, 800x610
Better question is has anyone fixed the crashing pokemon go issue caused by Google accounts that was introduced yesterday?

I had 3 computers working just fine with bluestacks and pokemon go, now 24 hours later they crash whenever throwing a pokeball.
>>
does this work with mac?
>>
>>27182488
log out of google on bluestacks

Just got softbanned by fucking up Lockito. Was in my town then randomly tpd to sydney

How fucked am I?
>>
How does catching Pokemon work on the Nox thing? When I use a pokeball it feels like it just disappears. I know the game lags but that can't be it, right?
>>
>>27182619
Nvm I found out. The ball simply just drops. It's impossible to catch Pokemon and it makes me mad because I met a rare Pokemon.
>>
>>27182642
you can throw it.

click and hold.

it's better for gyms t b h
>>
What addresses should I be farming around
>>
>>27172178

>I want to play a game whose only redeeming quality is that it makes you interact with the physical world

>but I want to play it from home, locked away from the world.

Wow.

Enjoy.
>>
>>27182668
Game lags way to much
>>
>>27172981
It actually helps me, I want to play but the nearest pokestop is a forty minute drive. I only get it on my way to and from work
>>
>>27182680
>tfw you can't fully play Pokemon GO because no smartphone
And even if I got some cheap dinky one I would still be stuck in my home using the wifi
>>
How can I make Lockito walk on sidewalks instead of only roads?
>>
File: 7-15-2016 10-47-31 AM.jpg (60 KB, 279x470) Image search: [Google]
7-15-2016 10-47-31 AM.jpg
60 KB, 279x470
Well fuck me. I seem to be back in business. Thanks OP. Still gonna use the old fake gps app from the bluestacks spoof.

Nox feels more stable. Hopefully less crashing than with bluestacks.

Sorry normies, no more spoofing for you!
>>
Idk if this has been asked yet, but is it possible to use Lockito on my phone without rooting it?

I'd love to be able to hatch my eggs without needing to set it up on my pc first.
>>
>>27182699
>in Canada
>best phone plan I can get only has 1 Gb data
>need to use at least 50% of it for work
>2 weeks in, pokemon go has used 140 Mb
>busy week at work, used up 700 Mb of data
>can't play pokemon go anymore because I need the last bit for work the rest of the month
Suffering
>>
File: pokecry.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pokecry.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>27182699
I know the pain bro. I still use a flip phone too. I think it's because I can't have it I kinda wanna play this game too.
>>
>>27184686
Your work doesn't have WiFi?
>>
>>27172981
Not everyone lives in an urban area. It's easy in the city. I have literally zero pokemon to see and zero stops within tens of miles.
>>
>>27182542
No
>>
>>27184686
Data plans esp how they force them on you on US carriers (there's even stories about people who would 3rd party buy a phone, stick their non data plan sim in the phone and later the cell company's database of known smart phones detects they dont have a data plan and forces them into one) are such bullshit. Does anything like that happen in Canada?
>>
File: CY7ftEGVAAAk3FG.jpg (54 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
CY7ftEGVAAAk3FG.jpg
54 KB, 600x751
>>27182991
it always takes a "safe path" so you can't unfortunately, use a different gps spoofer its linked above in this thread

>>27183434
no more spoofing?
b-but it works perfectly still anon

>>27184541
you only need root to hide your spoofing from ingress/GO app
im trying to think of other location based games that this would work with

>>27184686
play on your computer bb

>>27184775
>disneyland, new york, san francisco, ect
all have plenty of stops to farm & you will never buy pokeballs or items/eggs
>>
Walking around 1 egg at a time is so fucking boring and time consuming. Why can't we just hatch all eggs at the same time?
>>
File: 1468436068926.png (789 KB, 1266x793) Image search: [Google]
1468436068926.png
789 KB, 1266x793
>>27185342
Spoofing is fucked on bluestacks, checking all the spoof instructional videos today are flooding with people reporting it crashes when trying to catch pokemon. I had 3 different pcs running pokemon go with bluestacks this week and they all died this morning with the game Google account authentication error.
>>
>>27185550
>lucky patcher
can you actually use that with the game to get coins?
>>
File: 1467389817321.jpg (109 KB, 559x795) Image search: [Google]
1467389817321.jpg
109 KB, 559x795
>>27185567
Lucky patcher installs the GPS spoofer at the system level when you root bluestacks. That's all it does from What I know.
>>
Can I straight up cheat Pokegen style?
I don't care about being banned, I just want to tease my little sister who actually plays this shit.
>>
>>27185776
No. Its serverside so you need to hack into nintendo's server.
>>
Any good areas to spoof beyond central park?
>>
>>27185567
why do u need coins if u never have to buy anything, you literally can farm all the items at pokestops

>>27185776
all we are doing is location spoofing for now

>>27185828
Disneyland is stacked & you won't have to go anywhere else

>mewtwo is confirmed @coit tower San Francisco
>>
>>27185904
Where da dratinis at
>>
>>27184739
I'm on the road 10 hours a day. I go to my office at 9 AM, and again at 4 PM before I head home. I make multiple stops a day, and catch a pokemon or two when I do so. sadly, my work phone they supplied me with does not have data. it's literally fucking useless
>>
spoofing on cellphone
>bad ruberbanding, keeps getting me banned

how the fuck do I fix this? I already turned off high accuracy location, google location and have mock mock locations up, and the game won't run with mock locations applied there's a hot fix using tin foil that I haven't tried but fuck is this annoying anyone that can help out a bro?
>>
Anyone have any good spots to farm magikarps?
>>
so is this fine?
>>
How do you actually walk using lockito. The pastebit doesn't say.
>>
>>27186761

long press on locations to set a path and then hit play
>>
What's the highest I can have my speed to hatch eggs?
>>
>>27186776
I'm sorry, am I just retarded?

I just can't get the thing to actually start walking
>>
>>27186871
Ohhhhh, you need to press play in the swipe down thing
>>
>>27186664
No. Over 10 km/h implies a motor vehicle which shreds any egg incubation you have
>>
neat, I just got an aerodactyl

I'm finding way more wild pokemon than when I just walk about
>>
File: 1458648166945.jpg (21 KB, 425x464) Image search: [Google]
1458648166945.jpg
21 KB, 425x464
>>27186304
you need root access & the correct xposed modules installed bb
>>
How do I make Lockito find where I am? I keep defaulting to Australia
>>
Can I make Lockito keep me in one location? There's a spot in my town that is constantly lured.
>>
>>27187740
Just set a start point, and nothing else.
>>
File: 1464381785077.jpg (30 KB, 433x381) Image search: [Google]
1464381785077.jpg
30 KB, 433x381
Was using Nox yesterday, but today when trying to log in I keep getting authentication errors. I can log into the phone version just fine, but Nox won't connect. Any one having the same issues or have any work arounds?
>>
>>27187818

thanks mate.
>>
File: 1467491073260.jpg (12 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1467491073260.jpg
12 KB, 325x325
My Pokemon Go app shuts down in Bluestacks everytime I catch a pokemon now. What is this?
>>
anyone know if you can still get eggs if the pokestops say your bag is full?
>>
>start gps at home and set route to local university 10 minutes away by vehicle
>reroute when I make it there
>didn't clear the starting point so it teleports me back home first
How fucked am I?
>>
Where should I check for electric pokemon?
>>
>>27180668
>Press play again when it finishes the route and off you go again.
This is the problem. I need a route that repeats.
>>
so guys, I just got softbanned.

But I haven't really hopped around the last 10 hrs.

Will provide the ideal farming spot if you can give me some help
>>
>>27188929
What exactly is a softban and how far were you going for them to catch on?
>>
>>27188957

Every pokemon is fleeing, and pokestops don't give items. as said, I was just standing in the same spot with my avatar for 10hrs straight
>>
>>27188979
>standing in the same spot for 10 hours straight
Well that is sort of suspicious. Soft bans are only temporary anyways so just resume playing tomorrow.
>>
>>27185550
Im having the same problem.
>>
>>27189007
I mean I could just chill in the same spot with a powerbank, there is no way nintendos can tell I am behaving suspicious.
>>
>>27189039
Not sure you understand the definition of suspicious, it doesn't mean you're necessarily guilty. Probably why all of their bans are only for short amounts of time at this point till they get better at differentiating between those actually cheating and false positives.
>>
>>27172178

is nox better then bluestacks?
>>
>>27172613
>both drunk idiots
>>
Anyone found a good spot for spook mons yet? Found a haunter while playing legit with a friend, wanting to level it more
Ive seen people say graveyards at night but that seems more of a meme imo
>>
How do I go to the united states

the gps locates me at poo in loo land
>>
>>27188734
Same thing happened to me, got a soft ban. You'll be fine in like 2 hours.
>>
>>27189407
nvm fixed it :^)

but how do i zoom out of google maps on nox?

dont know where I am
>>
>>27189444
ctrl and mouse wheel
>>
>>27189444
nvm also fixed this
>>
File: 250px-008Wartortle[1].png (69 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-008Wartortle[1].png
69 KB, 250x250
anyone know a good address to land a gps at with a bunch of squirtles?
Wartortle is my favourite pokemon, but at this rate I'll never have him
>>
>>27172613
>>27172465
Both lived you moron.

Light injuries.
>>
>>27189413
I thought soft bans were 30 mins?
Also havent tested it too much, but ive noticed that if stuff isn't working for me and pokemon immediately break out and run, closing the app and waiting for a few minutes usually fixes it. Not sure if it actually "fixes" soft bans, or if all those times were just the servers fucking up for me.
>>
>>27189509
Pier 14 in brooklyn NY has a ton of water stuff, i think i caught a wartortle and a few squirtled there. Mostly magikarps and tentacools though
>>
>>27189576
Times vary, I have no idea why they're different but mine was 2 hours. Yours might be longer or shorter, but no longer than 12 hours.
>>
>>27189604
Got my locations muxed up. Meant to say pier 14 in san francisco
>>
File: 1468280689613.jpg (90 KB, 800x883) Image search: [Google]
1468280689613.jpg
90 KB, 800x883
Anyone know good spots with growlithes and pokestops? Even better if eevees spawn too.
>>
>install Nox
>launch it
>it starts loading
>gets to 51%
>my whole PC freezes
>can't CtrlAltDel, AltF4 nor EscShiftCtrl
>have to hard reset
>try again
>it keeps fucking happening

Am I the only one? My PC is a fucking beast and I have literally no clue why it happens
>>
>>27172981
>everyone has tons of poke stops near them.
>It's not hot enough to cause heatstroke anywhere right now.
>>
If your pokemon gets beat while in a gym, but the gym isnt taken over because the person quit or got beat by another pokemon in the gym, does it get returned to you?
Also, if someone hits your pokemon a few times and loses/quits will your mon stay at whatever health it had, or go back to full?
>>
Man, this Lockito shit is about as annoying as FakeGPS. It works, but it's such a fucking hassle to set these waypoints, it only walks on roads, takes retarded routes, and needs to be rekajiggered in order to change direction or anything. Nice for hatching eggs, terrible for chasing Pokemon tracks.
>>
>>27190004
I use fake gps on my phone. Its not too hard to find mons with it imo. Change your location to something a little ways in one direction, wait like 5 seconds, open Go, check prints. If nothing changed go back to start and go the same distance in the opposite direction. It should only take a few mins tops to find a 3 step mon, assuming the app soesnt fuck up, which it usually does. Waiting between setting gps and opening Go makes it so go makes you run to the new location, instead of teleporting you there, reducing app/server fuck ups a bit IMO
>>
how long does a softban last?
>>
>>27191298
30 mins, 4 hours, max I think 6 hours. I'm softbanned right now too, Went from Phoenix to Mifflinville accidentally.
>>
File: 1463188218382.png (89 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
1463188218382.png
89 KB, 353x332
>Get everything set up
>Launch GO
>gps signal not found
?
>>
Is anybody else having problems with Lockito randomly stopping? It'll be fine for a few minutes, and then it'll just stop moving.
>>
>>27191448
I had that problem. You have to go to the android settings and enable gps/location. Now I'm having trouble using the Nox Pokemon Go version's WASD walking.
>>
walking is fine, eggs are fine too, but no pokestop swipe is working and till now all pokemon have fled after breaking out of the first ball, even when its a cp 80 diglet with a razzberry and great ball
>>
>>27192158
Had it with 4 mons till now and a dozen pokestops btw, not a 1 time thing. walking is slow (7km/h)
>>
so is this supposed to be better than bluestacks?
>>
>>27192158
you got softbanned nigguh

check the steps but idk i'm doing it with fakegps on bluestacks and i've managed to get it working p well
>>
File: The fuck am I doing.jpg (27 KB, 598x226) Image search: [Google]
The fuck am I doing.jpg
27 KB, 598x226
>Failed to detect location
>Trainer walking around town on the route I set
>No Pokestops or Pokemon showing up
>This scrolls across the screen when I launch

What is going on?
>>
>>27186664
For whatever reason I can't properly adjust any of these values.

Best I can do is use backspace for 5.0 km/h.
>>
>>27182488
I completely resolved crashing issues with Blueatacks by installing a older version. I believe it's 2277
>>
>>27192704
>nothing loading
Banned or apps fucked. Stop playing for like 5 mins, close everything
>>
1. Are they only dishing out temporary softbans right now?
2. Will my main be fine if I just use this to simulate driving into town? There's no pokestops or gyms where I live so I run out of pokeballs all the time and have to drive over to get more
>>
What's the best spoofer for Android phones?
>>
somehow at allow mock locations it doenst stay checked so i cannot get lockito to work.

any way to fix this?
>>
I can't even try to catch anything, whenever I click a Pokemon it disappears with an "Error" alert appearing.
>>
Ive been soft banned for over 2 hours now. I thought they were just hour long bans?
>>
Does anyone know what would stop my play store transactions from going through? I was able to buy coins last night playing the game through nox but now I'm getting an error at the purchase screen. Did some google play games update fuck something up?
>>
>>27193341
Same problem here, someone pls help
>>
Can I still do this if I'm an iOSfag on an iphone?
>>
>>27194289
>>27193341

Use Nox's official PoGo version

http://en.bignox.com/pokemongo
>>
File: settings.png (110 KB, 807x632) Image search: [Google]
settings.png
110 KB, 807x632
Help! My game runs like ass. My framerate is in the single digits and I'm having major trouble just swiping a pokestop to collect items. I can't even imagine trying to throw a ball at a 'mon like this.

I found these settings and turned them up to "high" and I can barely notice a difference. According to task manager I'm using a tiny fraction of my cpu power and ram. Can I make nox use more? Is it cursed to run like crap because emulation?
>>
>>27195245
Having the same issue here. Even the customize settings are locked to 1 CPU core and 2048MB ram, if you enter anything over those values it just resets back to high settings.
>>
How do you use Lockito? How to you set the end marker that you will walk towards?
>>
>>27196774
CTRL+scroll to zoom in and out. Hold click to add your markers to generate a path. Make sure to press play before starting GO so your avatar doesn't teleport. Keep note that if you ever decide stop/pause your tracking, resuming your route will put you back to your starting marker.
>>
File: h05-2.gif (174 KB, 500x226) Image search: [Google]
h05-2.gif
174 KB, 500x226
>>
>>27196853
Love you
>>
>>27195245
>>27195294
Try checking bios to make sure Intel Virtualization Technology or AMD-V is enabled
>>
>>27196982
u welcum bb
>>
>>27193450
2 to 12 hours depending on the length of your warp
>>
>>27193430
Your speed is too fast then. Meaning by the time the game catches up with the command the pokemon has left.
>>
is it possible to do this with just a normal spoofer app?

keep getting "failed to detect location"
>>
How do you throw pokeballs on PC? I've tried clicking on everything and clicking and holding. No dice. This Exeggcute is laughing at me.
>>
>>27197420
click>hold>drag upwards>release

make sure you do it relatively quickly.

it takes a while to get used to, i've wasted hundreds of pokeballs due to lag
>>
>>27194289
>>27193341
I had the same problem and I think I fixed it by restarting it??

>>27194989
I'm going to try this, all I was getting was the NIANTIC screen thus far. Nothing would progress and it would crash. So far though the fake maps and location seems to be working fine which I checked in google maps.
>>
>>27197555
This anon here

I have not tried it yet but when I couldn't figure out how to zoom I discovered that if you click the keyboard icon of the side of the screen you can put in pre programmed gestures and map it to a key on a keyboard. You could try that, then throwing the pokeball will just be a key press which could be complicated like adding spin.
>>
>>27197241
This!!!!!!!!!
HOW DO I STAHP DIS
>>
>>27182616
Can confirm this works just fine.

Just don't play for a few hours.
>>
getting constant "google play services has stopped working" messages, tried reinstalling nox, didn't work. going into google settings/play gives the same error message and i can't even delete google play services without crashing.

it was working fine before. what the fuck
>>
>>27197695
found the problem, enabled Intel Virtualization Technology in my bios and it probably fucked with the previous settings. turned it back off and it was alright
>>
>>27197565
ok can confirm it all works. I think it may not have before due to the graphics settings but I installed the other app anyway.

works ok.
to swipe poke stops and catch pomemon I reccomend having prefiteed key gesture commands. the best thing about this is more the egg hatching than anything else imo. I only have it walking and I have not endeavored to really catch pokemkn yet but that is possible too. still testing on a burner account atm
>>
>>27198026
So this new pokemon Go version works just like that? Was about to go through the pastebin but I might try this now. Is it hard to catch Pokemon though? There arent any where I live.
>>
Any Linux guide?
>>
>>27198053
oh no, I went through the entire pastebin and play through vox,I just use their android app... let me know if their PC version works too though. its still not great. just living in an innder city apartment will pretty much beat any spoofer desu.
>>
>>27198305
Sorry, but what exactly is different in the nox Pokemon Go version then?
>>
cant login, servers down?
>>
>>27186087
Well that's an issue you should bring to them. You need a data plan on your work phone to do work.
>>
File: ded.jpg (80 KB, 403x718) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
80 KB, 403x718
>>27198411
aye
>>
>>27198458
the only way to compensate this shit is when they fix the radar bug
>>
>>27198370
Not sure, I think it is the same but I changed both the app and the graphics settings so I can't be sure what actually got it to run. Following the pastebin was not hard however.
>>
>>27198473
You talking about how it says everything is at the max possible distance even when you're right on top of it?
>>
>>27198553
yeah that's the one. hopefully the servers are down right now to fix that
>>
>>27199058
They're being DDOS'd.
>>
>>27172178
>>
>>27197922
Same problem, how do I get access to my Bios & turn that off?
>>
Is the nox emulator some elaborate troll?

I contacted the nox developers and they say pokemon go is not supported and will not be able to run on the emulator until they fix it.

I tried running pokemon go via an apk since you can't download it via the google play shop because "incompatible" and it just goes to a black screen after the nianco logo.
>>
>Follow steps
>Turn on Mock Mock
>Need to turn on Mock Locations
>It's already checked and on
>>
I keep getting Unfortunately Lockito stopped working error whenever I press play
>>
File: pikapi.png (240 KB, 496x375) Image search: [Google]
pikapi.png
240 KB, 496x375
On my phone I have it linked with my google account. I also linked my Nox player with google account and without thinking signed in the same way. As long as I don't "teleport" I should be fine, and even if I get a soft ban it's only for a few hours?
>>
>>27202365
nah it's confirmed working make sure u install w/ administrator rights

>>27202421
that's the whole point anon to cheat your phone account on a computer

any trup that is physically possible won't get banned & i think the people who are getting softbans are jumping all over the globe too quickly
>>
File: 1468387706871.jpg (50 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
1468387706871.jpg
50 KB, 479x359
Hey guys just gonna throw an idea out, feel free to fuck my shit up but.

How about using cheat engine to change in game values or is everything serverside?
>>
>>27202585
everything is server side
literally fucking everything
>>
File: 1468145826281.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1468145826281.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>>27202661
Alright i was just hoping for a little good news but i'll keep scanning away and tell you if i find anything
>>
Has anyone found an app that lets you import custom GPS tracking data to Lockito? Making a route in Lockito is fucking retarded; you're limited by waypoints, you can't backtrack, it's stuck moving on roads like rails, and it follows traffic direction in a bizarre way. All the good stop clusters here are downtown in parks but there's no way to actually get at any of them when Lockito wants to make right turns at every intersection and is deathly afraid of grass. I also can't get anywhere near the river to get some sweet, sweet Magikarps, because it doesn't want to path over any of our bridges for some reason.
>>
>>27202419
"Unfortunately Lockito has stopped" *
Does anyone know what could be causing it?
>>
how am I supposed to hatch my eggs now

I'm in a wheelchair :^(
>>
File: 1439780108811.gif (199 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1439780108811.gif
199 KB, 396x396
Do you think they'll put a stop to this sort of thing? I don't wanna get super invested in a pc account to have it taken away in a month or something.
>>
File: 1463458112989.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463458112989.gif
470 KB, 200x200
>spoofing
>find an area with 4 lures next to each other
>load times really long
>cant connect to server
>our servers are humbled by your incredible response
>we are working to resolve the issue

FUCK
>>
I know serves are down but when I tried logging in I was greeted with the new message "failed to login try a different account". I'm assuming I got a hard ban. That's pretty shitty, I didn't even take full advantage of gps spoofing and never left my city.
>>
>>27203214
everys got that, it's not a hard ban.
>>
>>27203236
Cool, in the past during down time it would skip that message completely and bring me to the server is down screen.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (882 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
882 KB, 3840x1080
Seattle today hunting for a dratini
>>
>>27189653
Palma airport in majorca.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (769 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
769 KB, 3840x1080
>>27189653
Bismarck, North Dakota. State Capitol building and museum.

You'll find pidgeys, abras, eevees, growlithes, ryhorns and ponytas, mankeys.
>>
what apk of pokemon go are you guys using to get it to work with nox?

the playstore refuses to let me download it
>>
>>27203526
I'd upload you the apk but I dont know where I can.
>>
>>27203526
apkpure
>>
/ck/ here, my stepson loves this game but I'm afraid he won't get his school work done when he goes back in fall. Is this craze gonna keep up? I don't mind the brat being out of the house now though.
>>
>>27203819
Why do you care about your wife's son, cuck.
>>
>>27203860
I get privileges based on his performance in school
>>
>>27203914
wow, thats a terrible life
>>
Spoofing a Windows phone?
>>
Whats the best speed to put lockito at?
I've been sticking to 10 just in case
>>
>>27203358
>>27203502
Whats a good spot to hunt for Squirtle?

A lot of them.
>>
>go to california coast
>go to pier
>find charmanders
makes sense
>>
>>27203914
>my wife gives me cummies if my wife's son does good in school

hows that cuck life going for you homie
>>
Why do some of the Pokémon have blue halos?
>>
File: halp.png (357 KB, 1919x943) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
357 KB, 1919x943
this all over, how do I make it work?
>>
>>27204728
Have you enabled "high accuracy" in the location settings yet?
>>
>>27204874
op said in his guide to set it on 'device only'.
but I can give it a try
>>
>>27175479
Does nobody use bluestacks anymore? What's the difference between that and Nox?
>>
>>27204874
just set it on hight accuracy, and it does not work. Still 'Failed to detect location'
>>
Stuck on lockito, please help, keep getting these messeges, & the actual map isn't showing anything either, I also can't log into an account/googleplay

https://gyazo.com/ddf56f991634f03f17f64940b0e0b5c7

^Screeny
>>
>>27197695

I have the same fucking problem and i have no idea what to do. I tried to uninstall / reinstall google play services, clear the cache, nothing worked. Any help ?
>>
>>27172178

This is great thanks OP
>>
How fast can I go without getting softbanned? Want to get to times square for the pokestops. Don't care about hatching eggs
>>
>>27204728
>open the location application (4th button) on the right bar
>click on the map where you want to be
>hit ok in the bottom right once you've selected location
happy spoofing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.