[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon burst/synergy move discussion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (681 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
681 KB, 1136x640
>>
I really dislike the type symbols they used.
>>
>>27140211
oh my fuck, you people will complain about everything, wont you?
>>
>>27140292
I'm not "complaning", it's just an observation, since at this point we barely have anything to discuss. I'm loving mostly everything about the games.
>>
>>27140314
I feel that it is a wasted opportunity to not use the TGC symbols. There are a few they would still need to make but I think they would work well.
>>
>>27140386
It honesly baffles me that we are on generation SEVEN and we still don't have "Official" type symbols/icons/whatever on the main games.

TCG ones are good. The ones the TCG doesn't have should just be the ones in Diantha's room.
>>
>>27140188
Did we ever get any official information on this, updated amie or Pokemon riding yet?
>>
>>27140211
They should have used the TCG ones.
>>
>>27140188
Didn't this dude said someone about Soul Gems and finishing moves or something?
>>
>>27142614
>>
>>27142730
But his whole thing has to be discredited now. The new Pokemon mentioned are completely wrong.
>>
>>27142730
>an European
>translator
>>
>>27142749
>pokemon isn't translated into french, spanish, italian and german
>>
>>27142743
Denial.
>>
>>27142749
fuck off, troglodyte
>>
>>27142730
boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/26998711
Archive if anyone is interested in reading/debunking.
>>
>>27142748
They said a video would be showing the mechanics... We just got shots of new footage. This week ends on Sunday so we still have 4 days to see plus there is footage confirmed on Pokenchi plus an English trailer for all this stuff
>>
So did anyone save the high quality webm from last night? The one that shows the supposed synchro stuff? I can't find it in the archive.
>>
>>27142749
>French
>Spanish
>Italian
>German

You know that Europe isn't just England you dolt.
>>
>>27142808
either spanish or italian
german and french names are different
>>
>>27140435
These are the TCG symbols, just stylized.

It's a leaf, a flame, and a water droplet.
>>
I mentioned this in another thread, but what if you have to "learn" the pose for each different super move during your journey? Like, throughout the story you encounter a Pokemon, your character has a moment of profound enlightenment, then you gain a deep enough understanding of the type to unleash the super move for all Pokemon of that type in the future.

Corocoro mentioned something about the starters and Rockruff, so those four might be the triggers for their respective type. Maybe there's a forced encounter with Rockruff early on that demonstrates this mechanic, similar to the elemental fang Poochyena in ORAS.

Adding to this, you and your rival encounter Tepu Koko at the very start of the game. Maybe the encounter is where you learn the Electric move? That would explain why the rival gets a Pichu so early in the game: to demonstrate the new electric beam attack (would also explain why the route 1 bug evolves into an electric type, so that you can make use of your move as soon as it evolves). Maybe collecting these is one of the goals of the game? If gyms are still around, maybe you also get them after battling a gym leader, because you've come to understand their type? It would also explain why you're seeking out the island guardians.
>>
>>27144043
what are you even talking about, fuck off
>>
They said the monkey and beaver would be shown in the trailer. Debunked
>>
File: Screen Capture #324.png (275 KB, 855x431) Image search: [Google]
Screen Capture #324.png
275 KB, 855x431
>>27142730
Except that the 5th move is clearly not accessed by gems. There are no gems on the bracelet every time the trainers use them. The only time the bracelet is even the focus of the pose is here. Which is the only time that there is no yellow energy behind the trainer and the only time a Pokemon isn't shown using a super move immediately following it.

This leak is fake. The chances of us getting a trailers this week were always high because it's CoroCoro week. He got lucky with the 5th move mechanic being shown, but that was a pretty easy guess since TPC was already hinting at it.
>>
>>27145593
Its not the full game tho, they can do wathever they want.
>>
File: 1468372879338.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468372879338.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27145615
Not an argument, and either way not my point. There is a clear difference between this >>27145593 and these. The symbol on the bracelet even appearing on the top pose where it doesn't on the poses for the 5th move. The gem/gems mechanics still haven't been shown.
>>
>>27145744
Maybe the gem just shoots out during the start of the animation, which is why it floats in front of the Pokemon like in OP's pic. We're only seeing a clip of it.
>>
>>27140188
I hope they all aren't just big, dumb damage dealing attacks. It would be great if these attacks had secondary effects, like Fire, Poison, and Electric have a 100% burn/toxic/paralyze rate or if Grass and Fairy heal the user after attacking.
>>
File: scRAmRs.jpg (117 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
scRAmRs.jpg
117 KB, 510x755
>>27140292
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.