[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some people so salty about pokemon go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: pokemon go triggers me.png (15 KB, 533x201) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go triggers me.png
15 KB, 533x201
Why are some people so salty about pokemon go?
>>
I can't really see how Pokemon Go is majorly unplayable for disabled people. Your phone will run out of battery life before your electric powered wheelchair. Most pokemon aren't in hidden alcoves either, you can catch them from the sidewalk. Literally just stick to the sidewalk and you're good, famalam.
>>
he eat vegi
>>
>Rotschild

I can not feel any symphathy for a richfag jew who owns multiple islands
>>
>>27118544

Are they confined to a wheelchair, or are they just fat?
>>
>>27118544
its stupid that the only reason wait for sun and moon.
>>
>everyone must suffer because a tiny portion of the population cannot participate as easily
i guess this persons brain is disabled too
>>
>>27118544
They're obese and walking more than a few dozen feet is beyond their ability
>>
File: screenshot-8_26_2012-4_02_49-pm.jpg (374 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-8_26_2012-4_02_49-pm.jpg
374 KB, 1280x720
FATTIES BTFO
>>
>>27118544
I struggle to think why anybody outside of /vp/ would hate GO, its not like the game is bad for an alpha by any means. Fat people probably think this game was made to make fun of them.
>>
>being this bitchy about Pokemon go, but not about every OTHER game that requires some kind of physical activity.

I wonder if they ever got this pissed about DDR?
>>
I don't get the game.

I genuinely believe it's because I'm a robot and everyone playing it is a normie but really I just don't grasp it.

Where's the gameplay? How do you get better at it? How do you differentiatie from others?

Seriously where is the depth in this.

How is it any different from a incredibly popular game like Clash of Clans.

Before people call me fat, I'm skinny as fuck, I do leave the house rarely but I just don't get why I would play this when there's games out there that you can actually get good at.

If someone could enlighten me I'd be grateful.
>>
>>27118758
https://youtu.be/JuYeHPFR3f0
>>
>>27118758
B-b-b-b-b-but don't you wanna be a POKAYMAN MASTAH!? Why would you want gameplay? That means you could lose! Do you want to lose? If you lose, you can't be a POKAYMAN MASTAH!
>>
>>27118758
There really isn't much difference from a game like clash of clans. That's probably why most people like it, they took pokemon, aplied a very cool concept, and added a gameplay style that has been proven to be successfull. If you don't like those games you'll probably not like this game either.
>>
>>27118758
Valor beta detected
>>
>>27118758
Walking is fun and makes you feel good.
That's basically the game. It's like a walking simulator, except the walking isn't simulated.
If you go into the game expecting it to be a way to make walks more enjoyable instead of it being an actual game, then it's a lot more fun.
>>
>>27118802
I guess this is true.

Still it's not that hard to imagine why some would get a little annoyed because I've seen people claim they're the hottest shit on the planet when it comes to Pokemon when they barely know the first 151 and they have never played an actual game in the series.
>>
>>27118758
If you're looking for a game with depth, you wont find it here.

The entire point is, more or less a community, "hey I'm walking with friends, enjoying life and finding pokemon". It's a very casual, mildly addicting game that everyone can easily enjoy. It's extremely accesible, and gives people something to bond over.

Seriously, go to any downtown area, and there'll be loads of people playing, planting Lure Modules, letting others know where rare pokemon are.

People getting butt mad over it are taking it way the fuck too seriously. It's not as if this game is meant to replace the main series, I mean hell, it'll probably attract more people to it if anything. It's cool if it's not your thing, I mean the game as a whole has pretty annoying flaws in it, but there's people freaking out here going >m-muh n-normies :(. Meanwhile, the rest of the world's blissfully enjoying it.
>>
>>27118859
Those are genwunner trash, you shouldn't pile them together with normies since they're such a small percentage of them, albeit a very retarded, loud, obnouxious and annoying part of them.
>>
>>27118544
>>27114720
>>
>>27118583
He is vegi
>>
>>27118544
>Pokémon GO: Wheelchair Edition

Only Pokémon available is a Metapod that knows nothing but Harden to be able to deal with the world.
>>
>>27118544
I had a serious thought just last Friday where a with Crutches was sitting next to me at maccas, it is a sensitive topic
>>
>>27118544
(((rothschild)))
>>
A disabled person who can only move one finger but lives in a city has better chances at becoming the very best than me living in buttfuck nowhere but have a working body and fulltime job.
>>
File: go fags mad.jpg (100 KB, 961x559) Image search: [Google]
go fags mad.jpg
100 KB, 961x559
>>27118699
You can play pokemon go on pc like im dong right now :^)
>>
>>27118544
Liar. I've seen people in wheelchairs play this game.
>>
>>27118758
You now go anywhere in america and see any from nerds to big ass niggas to moms and dads, my friends are calling this a bit more insane than the 90s in a single month only because its uncontained to school or kids. You go to the beach and everyone there is looking at thier phones playing this game. Its fun with friends, but I do feel embarrassed unlike othera maybe for some reason like a human race thing when you look at them all on there phones. It is fucking boring alone or at home. Also you need a car to drive around with your gang.
>>
>>27118544
>This game is killing the fatties
Good.
>>
>>27118758
You're on the spectrum, guy. That's all. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Just do what you enjoy. If that's not Go, then steer clear.
>>
>>27118590
in dutch that name means rotten shield
>>
It's objectively a bad game.

Shut ins and fat fucks are finally making friends though, so they think the game is fun when in reality they're just having fun meeting other people.

If you need a shitty mobile game as a motivation to exercise and be social, your life is irredeemable.
>>
>>27118544
Fuck games that use controllers so only gamers with hands can play!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.