[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO General /PGG/-Squirter Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 21
File: 1468032670440.jpg (25 KB, 603x376) Image search: [Google]
1468032670440.jpg
25 KB, 603x376
>What country has this game been released in?
Officially: Australia, New Zealand, and the USA

>Is anyone else having trouble with x?
Yes. Servers have been fucking up forever. If you have an issue, it's likely a server issue or a bug not unique to you.

>When will the game be released in my country?
What are we, from the future? We don't know.

>It says that the app is incompatible with my devices! What gives?
This is a region lock and it is very probable that your device IS in fact compatible with Pokemon GO. Install the app to find out! Directions are below.

>If I live outside of Australia and the USA, can I download this game for Android?
Sure! Keep reading for directions.

>How do I download the game?
Go to http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/
You will need a file manager on your phone. Get a file manager in the Google Play store

>My town/city doesn't have many Pokestops!
Go to Google Maps and start adding (real) landmarks. Updates are weekly.

ToTT: Have you traveled to another town/city to play Pokemon GO? What's the furthest you've traveled?

OLD THREAD: >>27114720
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-111550.png (574 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-111550.png
574 KB, 1440x2560
First for greentext story from last night

>studying in the city, living in a village 20 minutes away
>spend days farming pokemans in the city
>get home couple days ago and take over the gyms of 5 nearby small villages
>walk home from getting drunk with friends in a deserted village at 2 am
>2 guys at a street corner ask me if I play
>"yeah, lol"
>shake hands, introduce ourselves
>(my character name is my real name)
>"oh you're the gym leader"

>tfw random strangers on the street now recognize me as the local legend

To add to it, I'm the only team blue guy around here, or used to be. Everyone else picked red to be the underdogs and dethrone me. Now these guys are blue aswell and I gave them a couple tips on how to catch up with me as fast as possible.

>tfw I'm literally spawning a cult around myself, raising an army of minions
>>
So what's the deal with movesets when you evolve Pokemon? Does it get randomized, or should I only be evolving Pokemon with decent moves
>>
>>27117452
Random, evolve first, only invest stardust if the moveset it good.
>>
>>27117452
>>27117463
Follow up question, how do I know if a moveset is good/what are examples of good moves?
>>
Good news for you Aussie/Americans i think UK players are blocked/Banned or a good portion of them are.

It's been 15 hours maybe more and i sill can't get log into the game.
>>
>>27117471
Whatever you like is good, whatever you don't like is bad. What's most important I guess is the type of attack, as it appears weaker attacks are faster to execute than stronger attacks and thus amount to similar dps.
>>
>>27117483
Fucking good. It sucks that they can't play, but they are fucking our servers here. The shit was down until about midday down here.
>>
Do I get XP for evolving? I already have a raticate and ratatta, now I have 15 of their candies should I use it on training the raticate or evolving the latter?

Complained to BT about their wifi fucking me up and asked for an Openzone voucher in return since I can't use mine (bs), they made me a 30 day account so I can use wifi wherever I go now, handy if you're like me and don't have any mobile data left
>>
>>27117463
by the way according to people weight and height are supposed to be randomized too but IO seriously doubt that it always "change" (even f it's changing to give the same thing again), i've kept my XS WAY too often for this to be rrandom, there's probably something like X% chances of changing/ tyM chances of not changing
>>
ANy spoofers here? I'm getting ready to move and want to know what's nearby my new place.
>>
>>27117504
I have about 150 rattata candies stockpiled for when I pop my next lucky egg and evolve a shitton of rattatas for the 1000exp
>>
>Work at an LGS
>We were a stop during the beta
>Now we are a gym
>Can't put lures on our store to attract pokemon and players through our door.
>Literally stuck as the only person on staff while rare pokemon pop up one or two hundred meters away

Suffering. At least if we were a stop I could swipe items every five minutes. One of our regulars personally knows the Niantic people in the area, maybe he could put in a word for there to be a switch.
>>
>>27117471
And fill the "special move" faster
>>
What do you actually do in the game? I'm not clear on this. You go someplace, you catch its Pokemon, then what? What do you get to do with the Pokemon?
>>
>>27117437
>Find a Nidoran
>Attempt to catch it.
>It breaks a poke ball.
>Nidoran flees.
POKEMON CAN RUN AWAY IN GO????
>>
>>27117525
>What do you get to do with the Pokemon?
Gotta catch them all.
>>
>>27117529
A motherfucking yellow Dragonair ran away from me yesterday after 30 great balls.
>>
>>27117529
Welcome to double digits anon.

Need to chuck a Razz Berry and a Great Ball to catch basic shit now because it's CP is way up
>>
Are the servers down in USA? I can't get in.
>>
File: 1467731975935.png (198 KB, 540x684) Image search: [Google]
1467731975935.png
198 KB, 540x684
>tfw started a day and a half late
Some people here are already lvl 22 and I'm fresh 18. Fuck.
>>
>>27117519
Oh, on a slightly related note:

Just the other day we had a couple of people walk in with a crate of old pokemon stuff from the 90's. Roller stamps, little rubber figures, marbles, the old BK toys, you name it.

We took the entire box for $40. Not ten minutes after they left a whole group of Pokemon Go players walked in and we ended up selling everything for around three times what we paid for it. Pokemon Go is a wonderful thing for small businesses that are portals or gyms.
>>
Guys I thought this game was shit until tonight.
>play Pokemon GO to test it out see how it goes
>walk around neighborhoods a bit only finding shitmons everywhere
>this game fucking sucks what do I do
>walk down farther than usual down to the boulevard
> 7 lures all around one area
>literally people everywhere catching Pokemon like mad
>everybody walking around in groups talking to each other about their catches
>cars driving by occasionally people yelling shit like "gotta catch em all" or yelling their team names out the window

Now I get it guys, it's not a single player game you need friends to hunt with and take gyms with. There were 20 people sitting by this one gym and it would switch teams every 5 minutes. This game is actually fun guys, I was wrong.
>>
>>27117525
Nothing. You can't even train them through battles.
>>
You're hanging out at the local gym and this guy walks by and slaps your gf's ass. What do?
>>
>stuck at work
>see Lapras shadow nearby
>can't leave

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27117540
~CP100 Weedles take me 3 to 10 great balls lately, I stopped bothering with CP150+ Pidgeys for that reason.
>>
>>27117516
Do I have to buy that or can I get it from a pokestop? I'm from uk so thankfully I can't use my jewcoins on micro-transactions
>>
>>27117563
I got a couple from levelups and you can buy them with shekels you get from owning gyms.
>>
Help me anons, my friend downright refuses to play this game. It would be one thing if he tried it and didn't like it but he won't even download it. His arguments for why are dumb as fuck, and I know its really because he is being lazy and doesn't want to exercise. How do I convince him?
>>
>>27117581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
>>
>>27117552
This. I went downtown in a suburb in my area and whenever a lure went up you could regularly find at least ten people gathered around it, calling out pokemon locations in the middle of the night.

Caught a fairly high CP Fearow (for my level at leas) and there was a huge uproar at one point over a squirtle showing up, got us some angry shouts from some nearby apartments where people were trying to sleep.

A few people had chalk on hand and were drawing sigils and marks for their team.

Overall an incredible social experience.

Observations:
Team Instinct seems to be the most polite and least competitive from what I've seen IRL and on the web. Like Pokemon Switzerland, true neutral.

Valor is the most aggressive, and the rivalry between them and Mystic feels a little overblown at times.
>>
>>27117555
Shout VALOR FUCK YEAH!! and high five him before we double team my gf
>>
>>27117515
Anyone?
>>
File: 20160712_031142.png (2 MB, 1440x1738) Image search: [Google]
20160712_031142.png
2 MB, 1440x1738
Was just sent this screenshot. Old towne Tustin, CA. All the stops are within walking distance of each other.
>>
>>27117437
>>My town/city doesn't have many Pokestops!
>Go to Google Maps and start adding (real) landmarks. Updates are weekly.

i thought this works somehow with landmarks created for ingress, now i am confused
>>
>>27117552
I live in a suburb out west in NSW Straya. I am amazed at how many people are playing.

Some qt grill even started up a conversation about it with me on the way to to her car because we were both playing.

There are lures going on around midnight just down the road pretty consistently.

I run into people playing it whilst on my lunch break just walking a few hundred meters down the road to the cafe.

Shit is nuts, and I am getting fit as fuck. When trading is implemented things will get insane.
>>
>>27117530
>>27117553
Are you fucking serious? This much hubbub about a glorified Pokedex? You're fucking with me right?
>>
I live in a pretty rural area so the gyms round here don't seem to change hands too much, plus most of them are owned by Pokemon at around 400-500CP which is pretty good, downside is that there's no really high level or rare Pokemon, literally the rarest I've seen is a fucking magmar that I couldn't even catch because the app froze.
>>
>>27117440
>2 guys at a street corner
>in game name is the same as real life
>people picked 1 of 3 color choices because of me! I am special!

I'm surprised you're not a tripfag with that special snowflake syndrome
>>
>Figure all my pidgeot and vaporeon troubles will be solved once I get a jolteon
>Evolve two eevees, first one was a vaporeon and second was jolteon
>Test them out against the local gyms
>Despite not being super effective, Vaporeon is better because of its HP
Yet another game where my most useful pokemon is Vaporeon. Why is it so great?

>>27117581
What are his reasons? Could use a laugh. I know someone like that but his reasoning is just "I grew out of pokemon when I was 8".
>>
>>27117606
>you made the exact same clothe, skin and hair choices as I did

Is this some meta personality test or sth?
>>
>>27117623
Once you hit level five, you choose one of three factions and can start battling for control of gyms.

Up to three pokemon can be stationed at any given gym, one per trainer. They all have to be taken down in order for another team t otake the gym.

Pokemon can be "trained" and evolved by feeding them their respective candy, which you obtain by catching more pokemon from their evolution line.
>>
>>27117623
>You're fucking with me right?
No, people love nostalgia and it turns out they actually enjoy exercise when you give them a reason to fucking go outside.
>>
File: 20160712_031950.png (243 KB, 577x1225) Image search: [Google]
20160712_031950.png
243 KB, 577x1225
>>27117638
Nah. That's a friends. I've got a girl trainer. I wish we had a little bit more options. At least a different haircut or something.
>>
So how do the Pokemon actually work in terms of where you're most likely to find decent ones?

I get a ton of pidgeys and zubats, one of my friends claimed this is because we are quite high up in our town in relation to sea level but I don't think the game is that in depth, do you find better Pokemon in big cities in comparison to more rural areas?
>>
>>27117633
Anon, I talked to these people and that's literally what they said. They liked my Gengar and Persian on top of the local gyms and picked their team based on that. I was surprised aswell, since compared to what I see on the gyms in the city, my stuff is weak.
>>
>>27117655
>Up to three pokemon can be stationed at any given gym, one per trainer
Where do you live? I've seen up to five and I think max is six
>>
>>27117659
they would be stupid not to add a clothing store for your avatar, people would eat that shit up raw
>>
>>27117689
Nope. I've seen seven and one anon said they saw eight.

Really depends on prestige level. Higher prestige, the more that can be stationed.
>>
>>27117689
10 is the max, you can put as many in as the gym has got levels. It starts out as level 2 and you can work your way up by training.
>>
>>27117696
Give me an option for a new hat(or no hat), new haircut, and new color options for clothing. At least some more color options.
>>
File: 1468159538740.gif (3 KB, 240x246) Image search: [Google]
1468159538740.gif
3 KB, 240x246
>>27117515
>>27117595
Go away Niantic.
>>
>>27117659
good taste except for hair color

I also wanted to create a girl trainer but because I have autogynephilia I was scared that someone would connect the dots.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-00-23-12.png (885 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-00-23-12.png
885 KB, 1440x2560
My catch for the night, so stoked. I walked for 3 hours to catch this.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-03-24-20.jpg (89 KB, 518x920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-03-24-20.jpg
89 KB, 518x920
>>27117655
the number on the gym depends on its level, it earns prestige when you train at a friendly gym (and possibly when someone not on your team fights and loses? I don't know), here's one that I sat down and wasted a few potions grinding to 4 then later some guy came in and put his bitchin magmar on it
>>
>>27117723
someone just said last thread to ask a spoofer to check shit out (not to me but whatever), thought I'd give it a go. don't want t oinvest too much time if my new flat is a dead zone.
>>
>try to do a gym battle
>game crashes
>try to do a gym battle
>battle starts then returns to the main gym screen
>try to do a gym battle
>the battle suddenly and stops and the game tells me I'm too far away from the gym because my GPS location was randomly thrown across the street
>try to do a gym battle
>get the enemy pokemon down to 1hp then am unable to damage him
>try to do a gym battle
>the screen hangs on the "Go!" for 5 seconds, then instantly goes to the "You lose!" screen
>try to do a gym battle
>a masked man with the Niantic Inc. logo on his shirt bashes me across the back of the head with a bat and throws my phone in the river
>>
File: Snow_Way_Out!.png (210 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
Snow_Way_Out!.png
210 KB, 600x433
>>27117542
I started on release and I'm still 14. The weather here makes it difficult to realistically become a pokemon master.
>>
File: 1468183007315.png (336 KB, 1351x2400) Image search: [Google]
1468183007315.png
336 KB, 1351x2400
>>27117745
Oh sorry my bad mate. I would help you but i live in Australia and I'm not gonna teleport to the USA for obvious reasons.
>>
>>27117555
>implying i have a gf
haha....ha
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-182312.png (577 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-182312.png
577 KB, 1440x2560
Caught this tonight i hunted him for 30 mins driving around then got him with incence at my house
>>
>>27117732
I still haven't even seen any in the nearby tab.
>>
>>27117751
>>27117770
>>>/b/
>>
>>27117755
You're telling me.
>servers down during the day
>night comes, huge ass thunderstorm
>rains all night, floods the streets
>Can't go anywhere til midday
>at that point I'm tired as fuck, sleep
>servers down again when I wake
>>
>>27117770
So close my friend
>>
>>27117787
On the upside, water types everywhere. :^)
>>
>>27117774
Thanks anyways dude. I'll be lurking a while, hope someone feels like helping.
>>
>>27117787
>wake up
>play for like 10 minutes before work
>get off work, play for another 10 outside my car
>drive home
>have dinner
>its cold but fuck it ill head out
>servers down
>next day off
>its 10 degrees max and windy as fuck
Being this close Antarctica is suffering
>>
>>27117634
>mfw I evolved 2 vaporeons from high level Eevee
>mfw I am a god against nearly every gym
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>27117796
Horsea and Seel are uncommon, I see mostly Jynx and Drowzee.

Squirtle are only somewhat uncommon here.
>>
>>27117748
>get the enemy pokemon down to 1hp then am unable to damage him
Fucking this. Fucking glitchy bullshit
>>
>>27117732
>zen headbutt
>hyper beam
I am so fucking jelly
>>
What kind of person chooses Team Instinct? I can't wrap my head around who is supposed to think being a mindless ape is a cool alternative to being smart or righteous.
>>
>>27117844
Autists.
>>
>>27117844
Instinct is reddit
>>
>>27117844
Because Zapdos kicks infinite ass and the other birds can fuck off.
>>
>>27117844
I picked it because
>Red is for fags
>Nobody in my area is yellow
Wish I had picked yellow, DESU.
>>
>>27117855
There's a reason Articuno is numero uno.
>>
File: zapdos.jpg (126 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
zapdos.jpg
126 KB, 800x600
>Defeated every gym in my town
>Nothing left for me to do here except wait for people to wake up
Conquered too hard
>>
Bumps for Tip 7 thats a real pro tip game changer, you can actually make POKECENTERS in your own community!
>>
>>27117855
>muh literally edgiest bird
Don't mind me, just using my ground type with rock type moves to wreck your shit.
>>
>>27117873
>be the highest level trainer in my town by a huge margin
>take every gym with a ridiculously strong Gengar without bothering to heal it up between rounds
>lose it to nerds with a tema of 6 shitmons
>they put CP100 to 300 shitmons in it
>rinse and repeat
Bleh.
>>
>wanna go stock up on pokeballs so I can be ready when something super rare pops up
>realize I need to shower, shave, make hair look decent, brush teeth to go out in public

Fuck man
>>
>>27117882
>POKECENTERS
Literally what?
>>
>>27117560

Git Gud
Dont use curveballs either, thats some flashfag shit
>>
>>27117906
he means Stops

any confirmation the google maps thing works? Will it work in countries where the game isn't pout yet?
>>
>>27117866
Number one at being hot garbage.
>>27117889
Whatever you say, cool guy. We all know your autism level is thru the roof.
>>
>>27117922
>i cant come up with an argument, ill just call him what everyone calls me
Top tier banter their pissbird
>>
I want to reset my phone to factory settings, but I don't want to lose all my progress. Everything should be saved under my google account, right?
>>
So do I boost cp first or evolve?
>>
>>27117940
Evolve first, see if you like the moveset, powerup if you do. Also keep hunting for already cloes to max CP Pokemon before evolving them.
>>
>>27117906
Ok so heres my idea on that in a few steps

>Follow AnonAuthors guide to mapmaker
>Find local place where you can throw up 5 locations in a very close region where cops wont come and be pigs
>???
>Profit
>>
>>27117949
What is max cp? What movesets am I looking for?
>>
>>27117932
Yes. I moved to a new phone and my progress was fine.
>>
>>27117929
>Rock type beats scissors type
>MUH topntippyntier bant m8

You probably think you're the first moron to come up with such a strategy huh? Kek
>>
>>27117932
Yes
>>
>>27117957
>b-but zapdos is best competitively!
>i d-dont care if you can beat it easily!
Which is it
>>
>>27117920
I live in Mexico, I have a shitton of pokestops and gyms in my town so probably yes.
>>
>>27117954
There's a white half-circle bar over your Pokemon, if it's all the way full it's at it's max and its evolution will be around there aswell. If it's somewhere in the middle, the right half will be gray and the evolution won't be much stronger either.
>>
>>27117844
I explained to somebody that I was bad at math and he said "math is easy, you just have to be a logical person," and ever since then it kinda stuck with me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-111020.png (420 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-111020.png
420 KB, 720x1280
2spooky
>>
>>27117954
Little bar over pokemons head, good typing for gyms nearby and moves that don'w have 5 bars.
>>
>want to add my pokemon to the gym
>would have to battle it 12 times to level it up
>can't be arsed to waste that many potions

any other way to quickly level a gym?
>>
>>27117964
>trying this hard

heh

Zapdos>all winged legenderums
>>
>>27117985
Get someone on the same team as you to come share the work.

Pop a Lure nearby, these people are likemoths to a flame
>>
File: Unown bible.jpg (174 KB, 1023x553) Image search: [Google]
Unown bible.jpg
174 KB, 1023x553
>>27117977
>>
>>27118000
The fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>27118009
I want summer to leave
>>
>>27117992
>no argument again
Typical instinct fag, all instinct and no brain
>>
>>27118012
We all /relative normies/ in this thread anon
>>
>>27118009
Underage please go
>>
>>27118015
>implying i havent been playing pokemon nonstop since 1999
No, we really aren't.
>>
There's a used car dealers shop right behind my house, and has a thing for google maps, but it's not considered a Stop.

Any chance it'll change in the future? I'm surprised it's not already one, there's only a single stop on the street so far.
>>
File: 1462781431069s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1462781431069s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>4 hours walking around
>go from lv7 to 8.5
how the fuck do people get to 12, let alone 20?

i was hatching eggs, walking in loops hitting 5 pokestops over and over, while catching plenty of shitmons
>>
>>27118029
Used car dealerships aren't landmarks anon.
>>
>wake up early so I could walk around a bit before classes and catch some mons
>servers are fucking down
>no mons at uni

fuck this server bullshit. Can't the cucks that don't have the game in the region just fucking wait their turn god fucking dammit
>>
>>27118041
Level up pokemon
Beat gyms
>>
>>27118013
t. Autistic mystic
>or
t. Valor dullard

Reveal yourself
>>
>>27118041
Evolve Pidgey + Lucky Egg = 1000XP
Hatch Egg + Lucky Egg = 1000XP

Clog Professor Willow's demented pokemon-grinding machine with those feathered fuckers and jam their corpse-candies down their friend's throats
>>
>>27117503
>OUR servers
Lmaoing at entitled burgers who also got the apk early.
>>
File: 1314106062266.jpg (24 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1314106062266.jpg
24 KB, 500x496
>pop lucky egg
>dozens of pidgeys ready to evolve
>game hangs up
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 280x180
>>27118050
>mfw a dickstink instinct is near me
>>
>>27118058
i don't have many pidgeys
i seriously have like ~20 candy despite having over 100 zubat candy which is only enough for 2 golbats
>>
>>27117437
i started playing in germany and went to england to catch some pokemon there
>>
Power up all the way then evolve OR evolve ASAP? I need to know what's more efficient
>>
>>27118080
FUCKING EU!

Bloody immigrants coming here and stealing all our Pokemon.
>>
File: 1468267820078.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468267820078.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>27117844
Instinct is for cool people that understand and appreciate the beauty and magnificence of the one true God, Zapdos.
Mystic is for overly pretentious redditors/4channers that think they know a lot but are really mail men or store clerks.
Valor is for normies/hardcore Pokemon fans that don't go along with the neckbeard, loser stereotype.
>>
File: teamvalordesu.jpg (308 KB, 1596x900) Image search: [Google]
teamvalordesu.jpg
308 KB, 1596x900
>>
>>27117964
>forcing competitive topic for an iPhone app of Adrian kids and ugly white adults catching animated mons on their phone camera

Holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>27118114
asian*

>yfw outed myself out as a mobilefag
>>
>>27118088
The cost is the same, evolve first, see if you like moveset, then powerup. Also keep hunting for Pokemon already close to their Max CP.
>>
>>27118114
>instinct going on about how competitively viable their bird is
>ITS AN IPHONE APP DONT SHIT ON ME
Congratulations, you played yourself
>>
>>27117980
What do the bars represent?
>>
>>27118173
How long they take to charge. Long bars take longer but do more damage. Short bars charge quickly but are ass.

>According to app monitoring firm App Annie it has already generated well over $1m (£760,000) of revenue for Niantic Labs.

People have spent a million dollars buying imaginary pokeballs to throw at pictures of pokemon on their phone. Mental.
>>
>>27118173
Figure it out for yourself, I'm done spoonfeeding.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.