[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay so me and my brother are trying to use mock locations for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-10-11-54.jpg (370 KB, 955x713) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-10-11-54.jpg
370 KB, 955x713
okay so me and my brother are trying to use mock locations for Pokemon go but sometimes it says 'GPS not found'. How do I get Pokemon go to read the location I put in at all times? Pic related, me and my bro gettin stronger
>>
>>27100491
Thanks for posting your usernames. Reported both of you.
>>
How about you stop cheating in a fucking freemium game, you pathetic piece of shit?

Not sure where you're from but you aren't from here. Please leave.
>>
Check the catalog or use your general
>>27100215
>>27086086
Do not clog up the board with useless shit.
>>
>>27100491
You are so banned bro :-(
>>
>>27100514
>using a basic function of your OS is cheating
LMAO, bet you use iOS aswell sheeple
>>
>>27100613
>faking my location in game all about moving from location to location isn't cheating

Keep telling yourself that you fat fuck. I can't wait for them to come clean up you rotting neet corpse when the heart disease hits.
>>
>>27100935
Pokemon fans have always found a way to beat the grinding system and maximize fun.

Go bitch over at wifi general if you can't accept some people value their time
>>
>>27100956
>some people value their time
Then why even play the game? The game all about the excitement of finding coveted Pokemon randomly as well as socialization. This is the equivalent of saying "I found out how to remove semen from my body without jizzing!"
>>
>>27100491
>gets casual collecting pokemon spin-off game
>puts actual effort into "getting strong" in a free to play mobile game that's mainly to be played on the bus or on the toilet
>putting actual work into a casual, social game and avoiding the social part/the actual main part of the game
You're disgusting and pathetic. Just play it while waiting for your mates at the park or whatever like an actual person who isn't the worst
>>
Niantic banned all users who did that in Ingress. Just FYI.
>>
>>27101008
This.

On top of them stripping the game of any value, their time is ironically wasted.
>>
inb4 ''T-They won't ban anyone... it's bad press, they need us, we're a big part of the playerbase! It's just a dumb mobilegame, this doesn't make any difference!''
>>
>>27100491
>okay so me and my brother are trying to use mock locations for Pokemon go
Kind of defeats the purpose of the game, no?
>>
>>27101857
It's only bad press if they ban people for downloading the apk.
Full cheating like this is certainly ban worthy.
>>
>>27100507
>>27100545
>>27100491

*rubs hands*

Good.

You deserve to be banned for being stupid. Never reveal your name on the internet.
>>
>>27100491
Niantic is pretty good at cheating detection. You'll get some warning emails then get banned.
>>
>>27103410
I used this shit once out of curiosity/retardation, how fucked am I?
>>
>tfw capturing Gyms in Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Mexico, Unites States, United Kingdom and North Pole

I don't give a damn. Even went to Brigham to abuse those sweet free lures.
>>
File: 1412196863743_wps_30_123_JPG.jpg (63 KB, 634x735) Image search: [Google]
1412196863743_wps_30_123_JPG.jpg
63 KB, 634x735
>>27101857
>>27103098
And tell me how they are going to differentiate the people NOT jumping halfway across the world in seconds?

I used this on ingress for years without so much as a warning by keeping my location and speed physically possible.
If i did need to go from New York to Cali i would turn off the gps tracker, wait a few hours then pop back up across the US.
It looks exactly like you hopping into a plane and turning off data.

Stay salty walk fags, i'll be sitting at home taking over your gyms and luring you to the bad parts of town.
>>
>>27100507
you didn't report shit faggot
>>
Just try to fucking ban me. I bet none of you fucking pussies will.
>>
anyone got this working on a samsung s4? Can't get wifi outside.
>>
File: 1462225681258.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1462225681258.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>27105747
>>
>>27103529
They probably have their hands full with keeping the servers running. Their either saving ban cases to do a mass sweep or they'll start caring after a point in time.
>>
>>27105279

How'd you get it to work? I'm trying to mock my mock location setting and I still can't get it work.
>>
>>27105934
lol. Making excuses. You know damn well I'm not getting banned no matter how many times you report me. I'm not getting banned faggots
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.