[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PTCG/O Thread: Into the Trash We Go, Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: Garbodor.png (863 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
Garbodor.png
863 KB, 700x990
New? Start with these
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games)
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter Standard/Expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check out tournament results for a list of viable decks http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/state-province-championships-2016/decks/week-four/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. Top Cut & other big trading companies will typically overprice cards, expect to get lower
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads

OLD:
>>26933136

ToTT:
What card will you miss most come Rotation?
>>
>>26976480
>What card will you miss most come Rotation?
Noivern and Pyroar.
Why even give them Breaks if you're going to take them away from us so soon
>>
>>26976480
please support our cause and help innocent pokeon, like this Garbodor
>>
How rare is ME Typhlosion? Like how many packs?
>>
is it just me, or is water toolbox shit?

like i can't understand how it did well at nats

i have no trouble beating it with meme decks
>>
>>26976867
Just another access to Item Lock, but allows you to lock EX down with say, Regice, then take ez 3 Prizes with Articuno. I find it too difficult to run, and it loses to M Sceptile next year anyway, and without Seismitoad next year it's shit.
>>
>>26976903
yeah i guess regi is the only way to make it work

but it's only a half-assed lock with toad, bc it doesn't even run DCE
>>
>>26976938
basically any deck that isn't trevenant, vespiquen, night march, or anything that can't get set up turn 1 loses to it.
>>
>>26976480
Battle compressors - that speed
Miltank - super duper cute! +100 one energy attack with mucle band. Works in 2 stage evo decks my favorite for fun.
Startling Megaphone - I loved using it
>>
Why the fuck did all my decks reset
Did another card get banned or "banned" because of some shitter glitch
I don't want to resave 200+ Standard decks
>>
>>26976480
ToTT: Startling Megaphone, Head Ringer, Xerosic, AZ, Super Scoop Up, Crobat, Robo Substitute.

However, I won't be missing Mega Manectric, Night March, and Battle Compressor (even though battle compressor is fine with Karen now, but now the game will be slower)
>>
Muscle band is going out of rotation right? that sucks
>>
>>26977023

Just quit the client and start it up again, this a known bug.
>>
>>26976480
ToTT: Aromatisse. Fairy is just so fucked now.
>>
>>26977519
Hey, it worked
Thank you
>>
>>26977540

aromatisse was n e v e r good for fairy

not ever

like never ever
>>
>>26977823
Sylveon, the Fairy deck with the highest competitive winrate with a States win under its belt, ran 3.
Aromatisse became an extremely attractive card once we got Max Elixer.
>>
File: swole lickitung.png (1 MB, 1282x747) Image search: [Google]
swole lickitung.png
1 MB, 1282x747
this fucking guy
>>
File: bait.png (21 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
21 KB, 512x384
>>26977823
>>26977850
>>
>>26977823
A better generalization would be

>fairy was n e v e r good

>not ever

>like never ever

Hilarious that Fairy didn't even top US nationals despite having an auto-win against Darkrai/Garbodor.
>>
File: codes.jpg (307 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
codes.jpg
307 KB, 816x612
I guess I'l drop some codes for y'all. Here ya go.
>>
>Be dueling agains the AI to get packs

>getting from 2000 to 3000 points per duel

>whythefuckamigettingsofewpoints.jpg

>difficulty was on easy

fucking hell
>>
>>26978769
What's the most efficient deck for grinding through the trainer challenges?
>>
>>26976480
Xerosic
Bronzong (RIP Genesect, why the fuck did they print you and not reprint Bronzong)
Muscle Band (what the fuck are non basics going to use now, FFB will be spammed in EX decks)
>>
>>26978786

use the natural counter against those decks accelerates the process a lot

always duel on hard difficulty, sometimes you'll brick and have to surrender but the point reward makes up for it

if you know you're going to lose unless you topdeck godly then surrender, winning slowly is going to take far more time than winning next duel fast without bricks
>>
>>26978786

also always go through anything you can in your hand if you're going to win.

You get an extra bonus for every energy attached, every card drawn and searched, and played. The time bonus only takes into account turns played.

If you can prevent a win by deckout or by empty bench do it. Those kind of wins only give you half the points a prizes win give
>>
>>26978794
Don't worry, Genesect would've been unusuable with or without Bronzong PHF.
>>
>>26976480
>What card will you miss most come Rotation?

Night Marchers - My first and only deck.
Battle Compressor - The speed.
Muscle Band - The power.
Pyroar - The gimmick that only worked in one tournament.
>>
TOTT: the only thing that we desperately need that's being rotated is Xerosic and Megaphone for the same reason. Without tool removal, Garbodor will rule the meta, as will big basic EX decks that can sit comfortably on FFB.
>>
>>26978786

I knew I forgot something

The AI is extremely retarded sometimes

Some trainers like the nerdy nigger use a Solrock that searches Special Energies

Every trainer that has a card like that and ends up having the pokemon i.e. Solrock in active, will waste their turn attacking by using the search effect even though there are no cards left to search

You can use this to your advantage with bench snipers. As long as you don't defeat the Solrock you can win with full rewards

Some pokemons like Rapidash have a first effect with a coin flip that if heads gives them immunity to damage. The AI is retarded and even if you fail the coin flip it won't attack as long as you keep using the invulnerability attack
>>
>>26978848
I mean, it topped so it's at all unusable
>>
>>26978877
>N a M efag
>N ight M arch
found the cancer
>>
>>26978982
In this format, sure. Not next format. With or without Bronzong rotating.
>>
>>26978794
>why the fuck did they print you and not reprint Bronzong
Bronzong WAS reprinted. In CP4.
What, did you think PLi was going to balance their cards around some shitty Western meta?

Don't forget Aromatisse, Compressor, Megaphone, and D Valley were also reprinted. So expect every Steel, Fairy, and Psychic Pokemon, every Tool card, and everything involving the discard to be completely unusable in the West for the next 2+ years.
>>
File: 428px-CameruptEXPrimalClash29.jpg (96 KB, 428x599) Image search: [Google]
428px-CameruptEXPrimalClash29.jpg
96 KB, 428x599
>>26979101

or this shit using its second attack when the first attack is enough

But oh, no, it doesn't stop there

The retarded user always discards max ammount of energies ON A FUCKING DECK WITH ONLY 1 ENERGY RECOVER

So if they don't get their energy recover mon on bench the AI has sealed its fate
>>
File: code.jpg (35 KB, 631x179) Image search: [Google]
code.jpg
35 KB, 631x179
Post pulls, please.
>>
File: 20160705_183917.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160705_183917.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>26976480
Best i got from 4 packs
Posting codes in separate post
>>
WNJ-3WMY-H7H-YBS

PVV-R77E-69K-DNQ

F6D-M56F-SHK-DRM

G9S-R6CL-CJU-KMA

I Dont play tcg online so have free codes
>>
File: meh.jpg (249 KB, 1281x721) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
249 KB, 1281x721
>>26979865
>>
>>26979101
Mine is the AI's willingness to use AZ even if they only have one Pokémon in play. I've had a couple one-turn victories from this.

There's also a Dedenne strewn about a few of the decks that the AI is too retarded to use. It has one damage-dealing attack that does nothing if you have an empty bench. They will prioritize putting it into play. They run Sycamore. Feel free to spend as long as you like waiting for a good hand, and if it never comes, they'll still deck out before you do anyway.
>>
>>26976480
Is the illustration real?
>>
File: cJyRTaC.jpg (83 KB, 682x720) Image search: [Google]
cJyRTaC.jpg
83 KB, 682x720
So is this game just Legendary Pokémon fighting and everything else is shit?
Can more ordinary decks ever hope to win?
Is there a sort of meta to this game?
>>
You can play the TCG online now? Wow.
>>
What are some good Electric and Water types for Energy manipulation and energy discarding?
>>
>>26981302
Night March consists of Joltik, Pumpkaboo and Lampent, and it pretty much dominates the meta right now, at least in terms of usage frequency. Shaymin EX see use almost in every top deck, but just as a extra way for drawing more cards, "main" Pokémon are very diverse.

http://thecharizardlounge.com/tournament-results/2016-us-national-championship-results/

Read the OP.
>>
>>26981202
no
>>26981302
no, yes, yes
>>26981347
manectric, palkia, golduck break, slowking
>>
>>26981431

I was thinking Manectric/Mega Manectric. Is it Magnezone that can move energy around? I think I just need the way to discard them then.

I want to try and use Kingdra EX because he's a favorite.
>>
Anyone willing to give me two Sneasel legacy for a dragon road Hydreigon EX? At this point I have given up finding fair deals with the trade screen.
>>
>>26981443
Manectric is a great card in a lot of decks and usually the focus. Thanks to Turbo Bolt on megaMan you don't really need the Magnezone at all.

Kingdra would usually be seen as more of a back-up attacker in a Manectric deck but you could always try some sort of Magnezone/Kingdra/Raikou build if you want Kingdra to main.
>>
File: smug.png (219 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
219 KB, 408x469
>that sweet moment in a tourney finals when your opponent GGs you way early.
>N
>Two turns later I GG him.
>>
>>26983388
"GG" simply means that the game is going to win soon and it was a good game, not that whoever says it thinks he's gonna win.
>>
>>26981407
hmm any idea why greninja-BREAK dropped off significantly?
>>
>>26983524
Trash bags.
>>
>>26983408
oh no this was definitely a cocky too-soon GG. At best guess he had a Lysandre in hand and was ready to pull up my Yveltal and hit it for weakness until I Nd him down to one card instead.
>>
File: Garbodor(1).png (1 MB, 990x700) Image search: [Google]
Garbodor(1).png
1 MB, 990x700
>>26983524
>>
>>26983524
At the end of the day, Greninja is still a Stage 3 deck that doesn't actually do anything special against not-Night March. And Night March is running Vespiquen now.

>>26984685
Garbodor isn't used much at all right now. You're thinking of next format.
>>
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/43488-wayback-wednesday-testing-starts-this-week-7516/

>Week 1 (July 5) - A mix of previously released boosters
>Week 2 (July 12) - A mix of previously released boosters and promo cards
>Week 3 (July 19) - A mix of promo cards

It's neat that they're giving older cards/packs, but the tournament wheel is too unreliable. At least token hoarders now have a use for tokens.
>>
>>26984752
>Garbodor isn't used much at all right now. You're thinking of next format.
Mate, the majority of Darkrai/dragons decks were running it. I personally saw quite a lot of it in the orange flight of masters last weekend at nats, although I did not play against it.
>>
>>26984807
Since the token tourney is expanded, what's the current best decks in that format? Night March and Turbo Dark?
>>
>>26984937
>Night March
>expanded

Good laff
>>
>>26984807

just make it the entire versus victory wheel for a day, why do this shit?
>>
>>26982999

Honestly Kingdra doesn't need to be the main, I just want him in there because they have some synergy and it'd be fun imo. So MegaMan for the main point, Kingdra for a supplemental attacker, what else should I add then? I was thinking Regice for opposing EXs.
>>
File: 1438378780504.jpg (25 KB, 592x394) Image search: [Google]
1438378780504.jpg
25 KB, 592x394
>mfw there is ZERO Trainer-based Tool removal in Standard post rotation
>Standard players will SERIOUSLY play a format where there is literally NO way to stop Garbotoxin outside of killing up to four Garbodors
>Darkrai products WILL defend this
>>
>>26986154
>mfw there is ZERO Trainer-based Tool removal in Standard post rotation
What do you mean? Xerosic and Megaphone got reprinted three months ago.
>>
>>26986173

Not outside of Japan.
>>
>>26986187
What, are you playing in some tablescraps meta? Why should that matter?
>>
>>26986193

Japan's Premium Champion Pack set AKA CP4, the set that reprinted Xerosic and Startling Megaphone, hasn't been announced for an international release yet.

And given that ALL of the new cards in CP4 (Wobbuffet BREAK, Beedrill-EX, M Beedrill-EX, and Beedrill Spirit Link) have been or are going to be released in value boxes later this year, I doubt TPCi has any plans of releasing it outside of Japan.
>>
>>26986252
>I doubt TPCi has any plans of releasing it outside of Japan.
Again, why does that matter?
>>
>>26986262

Okay, I see how it is. You're just trolling.
>>
>>26986279
No, I'm just playing in the objective format that doesn't rely on the generosity of your Japanese overlords to function on a basic level.
>>
>>26986311

So you're playing in a format that has zero support?

Good to know, I guess.
>>
>>26986328
>Standard has zero support
Are YOU just trolling?
>>
>>26986154

Vileplume or Greninja :^)
>>
>>26986345

Okay, there's clearly some level of miscommunication going on right now...

The current Standard format is XY-on, come September 1st that will become Primal Clash-on. Xerosic has only been printed in Phantom Forces and Startling Megaphone's only printing was in XY (barring being inserted into theme decks of other sets, remember that the set symbol on the card matters), both of which are being rotated out come September 1st.

>B-but CP4...

CP4 isn't legal outside of Japan due to the way TPCi handles foreign cards in sanctioned tournaments, you can only use cards in your country's local language. For example, US players can use English cards in sanctioned tournaments.
>>
There are 0 better feelings in this game than beating a mill faggot. On that last turn when you know you've got them it feels so good to play out the entirety of your hand and whatever is left of your deck as if to say "nice try faggot."
>>
>>26986532
>playing N/Birch when you're down to 0 cards in your deck
>shuffling a 15+ card hand in and drawing 4
>after they call a gg
I start masturbating on the spot
>>
>>26986532
>play against Durant mill with Zebstrika
>they can't do anything

Feels good.
>>
>>26986000
Something along the lines of
3-3 MegaMan (& 3 links)
2 Kingdra
2 Raikou (for situational prize race etc.)
2 Shaymin (or maybe 2-2 octillery since rough seas can help it)
1 Seismitoad?

4 rough seas
1 Head ringer (always good with Manectric decks)
2 FFB (for Raikou & Kingdra)
1 (at least) Float Stones (if Octillery)

4 ultra ball
4 Vs Seeker
4 Trainers Mail (if they fit)

3 Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
1 Hex
1 Xerosic

1 Rod
1 Escape Rope
2 Battle Compressor

2 Blue energy
6 Yellow energy
2 Flash energy

idk man, this is all off the top of my head. Build it and see what works and what doesn't. Check the Deck Garage at pokebeach to see if anyone has put up a similar list already.
>>
>>26986661

Awesome! Thanks dude! I appreciate it!
>>
I'm going to be getting back into PTCG since like... the first card set.

I have all my old ancient cards. Do they ever reprint them back in standard kinda like what MtG does in their core sets, etc?
>>
>>26986769
It happens extremely rarely, but the general answer is no. Not that you'd want to use them, since Pokemon today are much, much stronger, while Trainers are much, much weaker. The balance of the game is very different.

Old concepts get recycled all the time, though. Pic related should be familiar to you despite being a relatively new card. If you had a type of deck you used to play, chances are something similar exists today.

As for literal reprints that let you use old cards, Base Set Slowpoke was reprinted recently. A few years ago, they reprinted Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, and a few others from Base Set as well. These are more collectible than actually viable, though.
>>
>>26986894
well OK, thanks for the concise answer anon.

I'm not at all bothered, just wondering if I should box up my old cards and leave them at home when I move.

Thanks!
>>
Have repeated Shiny Kalos Tins codes (all 3 of them) What should I do with them?
>>
>>26987089
Get those max rarities of Gallade and Octillery. Sell the Zygardes for a pack or two.
>>
>>26987089
send them to emails of people who chance their arm.
>>
>>26987089
Either use them or give them away whatever's up to you, and if you do give them away I might as well try to have a shot to get one.
>>
Any help with a deck i'm trying to build...

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 19

2 Umbreon-EX FAC 55
1 Carbink BREAK FAC 51
2 Carbink FAC 50
2 Flareon-EX GEN 106
2 Wurmple ROS 3
2 Silcoon ROS 4
2 Beautifly ROS 5
2 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
2 Espeon-EX BKP 52
2 Glaceon-EX FAC 20

Trainer Cards - 22

1 Ace Trainer AOR 69
1 Brigette BKT 134
1 Delinquent BKP 98
1 Clemont GEN 59
1 Faded Town AOR 73
2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
2 Forest of Giant Plants AOR 74
1 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 138
1 Lass's Special FAC 103
1 Lysandre AOR 78
2 Pokémon Fan Club GEN 69
1 Reverse Valley BKP 110
1 Rough Seas PRC 137
2 Shauna FAC 111
1 Steven ROS 90
2 Switch ROS 91
1 Teammates PRC 141

Energy - 19

4 Double Colorless Energy PHF 111
4 Rainbow Energy XY 131
3 Fire Energy XYEnergy 4
4 Lightning Energy BLWEnergy 6
2 Grass Energy BLWEnergy 5
2 Fighting Energy BLWEnergy 3

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
>>
>>26988483
Scrap it all and start over.
>>
>>26988483

Doesn't Carbink BREAK's ability only apply to Fighting types?
>>
>>26988483
You look all over the place, what are you supposed to be doing?
>>
>>26988547
i'm trying to build a deck around the eevees with carbink and beautifly as defense against the ex.

my ideal situation is setting them up and having umbreon knock them down for a 4 prize win
>>
>>26988548
yeah sorry i'll take that out
>>26988549
see
>>26988583
>>
>>26988483
There's an imgur link in the OP. Read it immediately.
>>
>>26988611
is there an updated one to deal with the upcoming rotation?
>>
>>26988623
Nothing in that image is changing with the rotation outside of the part that lists what packs are in Standard.
>>
>someone actually put up a SR Archeops for trade for a reasonable price

Finally something to use these Roaring Skies packs on.
>>
>>26988646
Any idea about a support team then? wanted something like night march or hypno with zoroark but they are rotated out
>>
>>26988646
>>26988907
I decided on umbreon and jolteon for main attackers
>>
>>26988962
No you didn't, because neither of those are a main attacker.
>>
>>26988969
umbreon is the star. it kills the mega for 4 cards.
jolteon helps hold while i set it up by attacking ex and being safe from them
>>
>>26988992
Go watch Darkintergal for retard's first decklists.
>>
>>26989007
i'll report back what I find
>>
>>26989021
Note they're not good, but they're cheap and can at least function.
>>
Since Standard isn't relevant until Cities, it's possible the set after Steam Siege will have Tool Scapper, Megaphone or Xerosic.
>>
>>26989082
I really like this whole put them to sleep and just switch out to zoro or use darkrai to damage, but really want to use umbreon to finish

3 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
2 Darkrai-EX BKP 74
3 Umbreon-EX FAC 55
1 Zoroark BREAK BKT 92
2 Zorua BKT 89
2 Zoroark BKT 91
2 Hypno BKP 51
>>
>>26989186
man you realize that umbreon only works against megas right?
>>
>>26989590
i'm hoping with jolteon (fuck forgot to add it in)
it'll hold all ex causing them to evolve to mega where umbreon can come in and fuck their shit
>>
>>26989677
>70 base damage attack
>210hp megas
>fuck their shit
>>
>>26989731
darkrai with hypno for 160 then umbreon for the kill
>>
>>26989731
>>26989787
or zoroark instead of darkrai to copy active pokemons move then switch out to umbreon
>>
>>26989787
>>26989812
Darkrai+Hypno to Umbreon requires you to get 7 energy in play.
And what would Zoroark Break copy? Turbo bolt for 110? Jagged Saber for 100? Emerald break for less damage than Mind Jack?
Besides, targeting megas is an awful idea, they aren't a big part of the meta right now.
>>
>>26989970
So then should I switch my main to jolteon?

70 damage but protection against basic pokemon
>>
File: BoosterPackLuck.png (927 KB, 1281x718) Image search: [Google]
BoosterPackLuck.png
927 KB, 1281x718
Still new to the game, so I don't know how good of a pull this is. I thought it was neat though.
>>
File: decks with jolteon.jpg (252 KB, 1919x913) Image search: [Google]
decks with jolteon.jpg
252 KB, 1919x913
>>26990443
Jolteon isn't a main attacker outside of bad rogue decks like mew/jolteon/glaceon or jolteon/vileplume. Jolteon tends to be a tech card in decks that have better main attackers.
>>
>>26990655
Well fuck I'm screwed. I had a great fun deck with gengar ex but he's out and no toxic city to make a poison deck... Guess there is nothing interesting to do
>>
why doesn't PTCGO support tablets only and not phones
>>
>make new deck
>test it out
>first game all 4 attackers prized
>second 3 prized

Cool.
>>
>>26976480
I'm going to miss Lampent being used in a good deck.

But I'm more happy about rotation if anything. No more Trevenant item lock or focus sash. Plus, the Zygarde EX deck I made for rotation is already having pretty solid success. I'm hoping Zygarde picks up once Karen comes along to mess with Vespiquen.
>>
>>26990862
But then you'll have to deal with Sceptile, and you won't have Lucario as a tech for the bad matchup.
>>
>>26990756
this. I wish it was on phones
>>
>>26990756
Because most phones absolutely don't have a screen big enough to actually play the game on.
>but mine does
Then download the apk and install it manually
>>
File: 25000.jpg (6 KB, 159x55) Image search: [Google]
25000.jpg
6 KB, 159x55
>actually hit the max

SAVE ME
>>
>>26990998
By theme decks.
If you have them all, buy them again until you have 4 or all the theme deck exclusive cards.
>>
>>26991057
If I wanted to waste them I'd waste them. I already have 4 Greninjas and the promo XY legends.
>>
>>26991057
What's the point in buying theme decks if a bunch of the cards are going to rotate out in a couple months?
>>
>>26990998
Good thing you can get tradable Legacy Packs from any tourney(even token) on Wednesday.
>>
>>26991085
The XY-PHF theme decks will no longer be in the shop post-rotation, meaning you'll no longer be able to get the deck's respective coins and alt-rarity prints.
>>
>>26991085
Collection? Every holo counts as a different card when calculating your completion %.
What's the point of getting any cards with that logic?
>>
>>26991116
Will any other theme decks get rotated out of the shop or is it just those 2?
>>
>>26991178
There's 11 theme decks for the sets getting rotated.
>Kalos Starter Set - 3
>XY - 2
>Flashfire - 2
>Furious Fists - 2
>Phantom Forces - 2
>>
>>26991212
Well I already bought Dark Hammer. How long would it take to get the 5,000 tokens needed for the other 10. And how much time do I have to do so?
>>
>Playing Vespiquen.dek

>Open with 2 Flareon, 2 Vespiquen, 2 Colorless, 1 Treasure Map

>I fucking prized all my Combee

sometimes I hate my fucking deck
>>
>>26991266
I have bad news, anon...
>>
>>26990609
Preaty good.
>>
with sycamore, vs seeker and ultraball out for rotation what are your base trainer cards to have?
>>
>>26995098
None of those rotate. Vs seeker is in roaring skies, ultra ball is in roaring skies and fates collide, and sycamore is in breakpoint.
>>
I need a good main attacker.

i'm just using Zoroark break and hypno right now with of course shaymin
>>
>>26995320
Darkrai EX?
>>
>>26995646
How's this??

3 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
2 Darkrai-EX BKP 74
1 Zoroark BREAK BKT 92
2 Zorua BKT 89
2 Zoroark BKT 91
2 Drowzee BKP 50
2 Hypno BKP 51

2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
2 Lysandre AOR 78
4 VS Seeker ROS 110
4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
3 Switch ROS 91
2 Max Potion BKP 103
2 Evosoda GEN 62
2 Energy Reset FAC 98
2 Ace Trainer AOR 69
1 Brigette BKT 134
2 Fisherman BKT 136
1 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
2 Teammates PRC 141
2 Bursting Balloon BKP 97
2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

4 Double Colorless Energy GEN 74
6 Darkness Energy GEN 81
>>
>>26996158
-2 Letter
+1 Sycamore
-1 Switch
-2 Max Potion
-2 Evosoda
-2 Reset
-2 Ace Trainer
-1 Brigette
-2 Fisherman
-2 Teammates
-2 Bursting Balloon

+1 Darkrai EX
+2 N
+1 Delinquent
+1 Hex Maniac
+3 Trainer's Mail
+3 Max Elixer
+2 Float Stone
+1 Fighting Fury Belt
+3 Reverse Valley
+2 Darkness Energy
>>
>>26997047
that's two extra
>>
>>26997273
No it's not. It's 19 cards removed and 19 cards added.
>>
>>26997322
He probably meant cause you told him to add a sycamore instead of drop one
>>
>>26997381
Oh, fuck me you're right. Any ways I'm sure they'll figure it out. My recommendations aren't law.
>>
What's the best way to get decks/packs to make decks in the online game? I've been wanting to get into a new tcg lately
>>
>>26997523
Buying QR code cards online.
>>
>>26997523
Read the OP.

>How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>>
Are there any viable irl decks I could buy and use the code card to unlock online?
>>
>>26997696
No.
>>
is this celebi bundle any good?
>>
>>26998136

nope
>>
not an individual card, but I'm gonna miss greninja being viable now that king garb has come back. sold 3 greninja breaks for a shaymin ex and 2-2 garb, so hopefully i can start playing darkrai tina garb after rotation :^(
>>
>>26998551

We'll see how much Garbodor actually makes an impact come rotation. If everyone expects power lock, they aren't going to rely much on powers. It's one of the reasons the Darkrai/Giratina deck that made it to top 4 had success. It was able to cut Garbodor and get more consistent.
>>
File: wednesday.jpg (90 KB, 907x719) Image search: [Google]
wednesday.jpg
90 KB, 907x719
The Wednesday legacy packs are available now.
>>
>>26999021

fucking hell, I don't want to get trash
>>
>>26999021

oh boy, time to get shitty packs that you can't even trade

who wants to bet that the packs have the same drop rate so it's impossible you get good shit out of them? specially considering they're fucking random
>>
>>26999121
that clearly is tradable, as are all things found on the tournament wheel.
>>
File: nicepulls.png (763 KB, 815x1000) Image search: [Google]
nicepulls.png
763 KB, 815x1000
the weekly bundle is shitty, so I blew 1000 on five packs of RS instead. Pic related.
>>
File: 20160706_154800.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160706_154800.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I know everyone's busy with being outside catching Pokemon, but I got box openings and codes to post. You know how it is.
>>
File: 20160706_154827.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160706_154827.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I still can't download GO; I've heard I have to wait until midnight tonight. idk.
>>
File: 20160706_154747.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160706_154747.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Forgot to post the video, hurr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN0b6DaIzjs
>>
>AT Celebi in the shop
This means Jirachi will be SOON
>>
File: 1467047900238.gif (2 MB, 282x209) Image search: [Google]
1467047900238.gif
2 MB, 282x209
>invalid login or password
>>
I can't download TCG in my Windows 8 desktop PC

I downloaded from the official page, then uninstalled using the change option in control panel because uninstalling gave me an error

Used CCleaner to delete all directories and waste, then downloaded from the official page again

The fucking download was stuck on the same place even though the installation was different

Anyone knows how to fix this?
>>
>>27001323
Updates break shit all the time. I can't even log in right now. You'll probably just have to wait until they fix it.
>>
>>27001267
>>27001430
To get rid of the login problem, just retype your info. Worked for me.
>>
>>27001323
the client is trying to save you from ptcgo

get out while you still can

>>27001262
>almost 7/7
>no jirachi bundle
they couldn't fuck it up any worse
>>
>>27001530

I already downloaded it in my laptop, played something 6 months ago but got bored and came back

My laptop is a piece of shit so I want to download it on desktop but the shit doesn't work
>>
New to this and I used the codes in the pastebin in the "redeem code" tab, but I don't seem to have gotten any cards at all, only the shirts for my avatar.
>>
>>27002211
I'm not sure if those codes work anymore.
Anyway, as soon as you get 500 tokens, buy Dark Hammer ASAP.
>>
>get rid of Celebi's format
>put it back in the shop

Cute. In addition, fuck the tournament wheel, I landed on the same ticket thrice.
>>
>>27002823
Wait, are you complaining about the death of unlimited?
>>
>>27002786
Something special about it or is it just that good?
>>
>>27002786
>buy Dark Hammer ASAP.
Incidentally, this is not because it is good but because it's about to rotate out and probably get removed from the shop. The deck itself is kinda obsolete with XY Blue and XY Grass, but it's the least terrible theme deck we're about to lose and it can occasionally be vaguely fun to play.

If nothing else it's decent for challenges before you get the stuff to leave theme hell.
>>
>>27002854
Unlimited was the most fun and creative format.
>>
>>27002865
I actually happen to have over 1k tokens. Should I buy 2 decks or save em up?
>>
>>27002900

you can buy 2 theme decks, the ones you like the most

It can also help to get steel, psychic and dark/fighting energies
>>
>>27002900
i would buy 1 deck and spend the rest on roaring skies packs in case you get an early shaymin, deckbuilding could be easy af
>>
File: Are you.png (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Are you.png
89 KB, 400x400
>>27002873
>Unlimited was the most fun and creative format.
You were just using it to farm quick wins weren't you?
>>
Why isn't there a Klefki with an ability called unlock which stops Lock abilities?
>>
File: marowak-fates-collide-fcl-37.jpg (835 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
marowak-fates-collide-fcl-37.jpg
835 KB, 700x990
>>27003052
Because that obviously fits Marowak more.
>>
>>27003052
what would it do with garbotoxin?
>>
>>27002211
Yup. Dark hammer meshes well with the rest of the decks to complete the championship for packs. The only other one worth getting is zapdos for that purpose. Spend the rest of your tokens on competitive mons for the coming change in metagame.
>>
DOes someone have an older download link for the installer?

I have tried everything
>>
>>27003085
I guess it would override it due to it's specific purpose being unlocking locks.
>>
>>27003199
No, it would be whatever card was played first.
>>
>>27002952
You clearly never playe din it and saw the meta change. There were like tons of separate deck builds.
>Shiftry
>Shiftry with anti-Shiftry tech
>Shiftry with Mewtwo-EX
>Wobbs/Maxie's Primal Groudon
>Vespiquen/Theta Max
>Trev
>Wobbs/Bats

Then there were the rogue things, I remember facing Pidgeot/Mega Ray with Theta Celebi, decks with tech 1-1-1 Shiftrys, and others. It was by far the most fun meta because people would come up with new shit to displace the most common decks. By the end of it Shiftry was rarely even seen.
>>
>>27003229
Wouldn't it be the one that was last as it refreshes depending on wording?
>>
>>26977033
No more startling megaphone or even crobat? That's it I quit.
>>
>>27003284
tool removal is dead (hi garb) but we still have golbat and alakazam ex
>>
All tool remove items are gone so garbotoxin is going to rule the roost.
>>
>>27003323
Garbotoxin affects:
>Greninja (currently sub-Tier 3)
>Alakazam (untiered)
>Vileplume (no partners)
Whoa, huge impact
>>
https://tcgrepublic.com/product/product_page_48297.html

cheapest i've seen for this card
>>
>>27003262
Yeah, every deck was either Shiftry or anti-Shiftry.
Sure there were a lot of different decks, but they all died off quickly and in the final few months there was 3 at the most.
>>
>>27003319
Lol M E M E S
>>
>>27003366
Shaymin is being removed essentially.
>>
>>27003393
Affects both players, and by the time you get Garbo+Tool on the board Shaymin should be irrelevant unless you're giving up the Supporter lead on a Wally.

And honestly, if both players are locked out of Shaymin, the guy not clogging with a Stage 1 and tools is probably going to be at an advantage.
>>
>>27003366
With the removal of quite a few decks Greninja is set to be higher but then an uncontested garbotoxin is going to fuck that up.
>>
>play tournament
>client shits itself
>can't log back in

nice game faggots
>>
>>27003373
You obviously didn't play the format, every deck matched up differently with other decks. Every other format is faggots copy and pasting deck builds. You're an idiot if you think "anti-Shiftry" meant one thing. More decks were anti Primal Groudon by the end, some even forgoing the Shiftry matchup.
>>
File: 1422829474186.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1422829474186.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>27003366 essentially is right. What amazing decks were people expecting to rule the PRC-on Standard format? All Garbodor does is double down the meta on the decks that were already going to be good:
>M Ray
>Yveltal
>Zygarde/Carbink
>Dark/Dragons
>M Sceptile
None of which rely on abilities outside turn 2 or 3 anyway (granted they all suffer under turn 1 ability lock, but as >>27003424 pointed out, this comes at a cost). Of the four decks that rely 100% on abilities in our current meta, two are rotating (Trevenant, Bronzong), one is losing an essential part of the deck (Vileplume/Vespiquen losing Battle Compressor), and one would struggle hopelessly in a high-HP, NM-less meta (Greninja).

The only things I've seen that aren't currently in our meta but people were promising would dominate the new Standard format are M Alakazam and Volcanion. Both of these decks will struggle to Garbodor, but I think it's a bit premature and foolish to assume these decks are even going to be that successful at all.

M Alakazam loses D-Valley and Mystery Energy. It loses Crobat for damage spreading, although it could use Trevenant BREAK without Trevenant XY. But most importantly it loses all forms of scooping up, relying entirely on Devolution Spray and Alakazam EX's attack to spread damage around without a secondary attacker.

And while I don't personally know shit about how a Volcanion EX/Volcanion deck would work, without Blacksmith, it seems like it'd be a slow-going deck. Maybe it would exist only as a foil to M Sceptile decks.

All of this is assuming we don't get a reprint of Tool Scrapper, Megaphone or Xerosic, by the way. There's still one set before Cities.
>>
>>27003753
If they were going to fix it before cities they wouldn't have broken it in the first place.
>>
File: anger.png (107 KB, 249x246) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
107 KB, 249x246
Build greninja break they said. It's a good starter deck they said.
>mulligan mulligan mulligan loss loss loss loss.jpg
>>
>>27003835
>not running Red Card or N
>>
File: J0bAjgp.png (324 KB, 938x803) Image search: [Google]
J0bAjgp.png
324 KB, 938x803
:(
>>
File: 1422412507841.gif (1 MB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1422412507841.gif
1 MB, 260x187
>>27003904
>Steam Siege releases in the West
>M Gardevoir is DOA just like M Alakazam, M Gyarados and to some extent M Mewtwo X and Y
>all three will be below $20, maybe even $10 a week or two after release
>>
Are the stupid stamp/achievement and/or minigame things on the Pokemon website worth it as an extra source of tokens?
>>
>only play Theme
>everyone talking about constructed formats

Dang.
>>
>>27004404
While I love theme in every other card game, how can you handle the shitpoor decks PTCGO offers?
>>
File: 1446395084520.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1446395084520.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>27004404
>only play Theme
>>
>>27004422

I got the Night Striker deck with tokens. Wrecks peoples' shit.
>>
File: steam siege hawlucha.jpg (11 KB, 143x200) Image search: [Google]
steam siege hawlucha.jpg
11 KB, 143x200
sucks that we lost az right before this got printed. brings me back to the luxchomp days :'^)

Hawlucha – Colorless – HP80
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Sudden Cyclone
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to your Bench, you may use this Ability. Your opponent switches his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.

[C][C] Acrobatics: 20+ damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 1
>>
>>27004528
It's shit and not a new effect in Standard.
>>
>rewrite password and user

>password and user error

CAN'T YOU FUCKING PROGRAM FOR SHIT RETARD
>>
>>27004528
This would be great in Legacy. It's shit everywhere else.
>>
I was thinking about the new ninja boy card and thought of using it wil celebi. If you use it on an ex you can swap to celebi and also the celebi. At best your opponent gets one prize vs 2 and there is chance they don't get a prize and you keep the energy.
>>
Why is everything failing today
>>
>>27004808
Pokemon GO.
>>
>correct password

>data from server stuck at 8% or sometimes tells me that the password is invalid
>>
>>27004882
Unchecking the remember name/password boxes fixed it for me.
>>
>>27005113

nope, still stuck
>>
Servers are down for the US release of GO. Can't get on the trainer club either, just 503.
>>
File: 1432229806286.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1432229806286.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>27003720
>You obviously didn't play the format
You keep saying that as if it means anything. You have no way to prove that is true and more importantly, you have no way to prove that you played it. The more you talk, the less I believe that you played that format. You talk about creativity, and yet try to ignore that EVERY SING:E DECK was all about either setting up shift or shutting down shift. Sure, there were a small handful of veneration, but it mostly came down to a difference of less than 10 cards every time. You name off all these "different" decks, and yet almost every one of the play the exact same way.
Every single format has more variation in what you'll encounter and can be called usable.
>>
>>27005282
I'm sitting here playing the dumb minigames on the Pokemon website for tokens since I have nothing better to do.
>>
>>27005316
I gave you examples of what the format was, you don't give me anything to refute other than "NUH-UH, YOU ARE WRONG!" Fucking retard.

If you played the format with a Shiftry deck in the latter months you'd have to forfeit because every deck had tech against it, and the only times you'd win were against decks meant to stop Vespiquen, Groudon and WobBats. I know, because I mained Vespiquen myself because it was the most consistent deck int he format, losing only to random Expanded meta decks that would have been raped by Shiftry, and those were very rare. If you had even an iota of intelligence you'd know the difference between Wobbuffet and Celebi deck structure and why Shiftry could easily beat a Wobbufett deck if it ran Mewtwo and beat a Celebi deck if it ran an extra laser. These three cards, including DCE, however, made the deck less consistent, and then you had the option of adding in anti Shiftry tech like Sableye and Celebi yourself, which further harmed your consistency by cutting in on your Bicycles or Acro Bikes. This hurt it in normal matches where it was more likely to dead draw.

That meta was far more fun than the brainless Standard and Expanded, and the fact that you're so fucking braindead that you can't see that, and are flat out making shit up about the format (EVERY GAME WAS SHIFTRY OR A BUNCH OF BALTOYS XDDDDD) is a dead giveaway you never played more than a few games with your own likely copied and pasted Shiftry deck. I miss watching players adapt and invent new decks there, and I'm stuck with the retards like you who are so fucking dumb and don't have a modicum of game sense who like to think that everyone else is as dumb as you. I remember when people in these threads would actually discuss Unlimited and the decks they ran, but no, according to you those times never existed. Typical general retard with fucking ignorant opinions. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1364933117434.gif (650 KB, 245x186) Image search: [Google]
1364933117434.gif
650 KB, 245x186
>>27005573
>brainless Standard and Expanded
Rest of your post is fine but this particular line is cancer.
>>
>>27003366
but why do you think Greninja is sub-Tier 3 all of a sudden? It was right about ready to take Night March's crown when a Garbodor deck arrived back on the scene. Instant Greninja killer. It's already habbening.

You are also cherry picking current, past and future Meta and trying to discuss each in a vacuum. E.g. Alakazam is untiered now yes, but once NM is out of the format it could shine - except it won't if Garb is king. Vileplume no partners, except a Vileplume/Fighting deck did very well just this weekend. Vileplume/Tina is still a thing out East too. Each piece of the Meta affects another. Will DarkDragons be worth the while when NM and Trevlock rotate? Probably not. If it sticks around, maybe Gardevoir is worth running and not DOA. It's all cogs in the machine.
>>
>>27005681
Nobody who plays Standard or Expanded actually makes their own decks. Let's be honest here. Sure, everyone has a couple rogue meme decks but those aren't competitive. I got a wacky Seaking/Marowak Break deck and a wacky Liepard/White Kyurem-EX/Raikou-EX deck but if I want to win I'll just pick the meta.
>>
>>27005573
I'm impressed that you're deductive reasoning skills are on par with Sherlock Holmes. Judging by how much you've got right about me, I can tell you've already learned my home address and already have access to my bank account.
Ok, since You can only seem to respond to one of my points at a time, I'll hold your hand just like the teachers in you special ed class by breaking them up into small sections so you can focus on each of them one at a time.

The only decks that could win were those that ran Shiftry or were made to kill Shiftry.

There was some differences between decks, but most of them had only 10 cards that were interchangeable.

Yes, early on there was a lot of shits in the meta and people were TRYING a lot of crazy stuff. However, the so called "adaption" came to an end long before it was shut down and all creativity was dead in the final months.

Every not ever Shiftry deck has the sane cards, but they all played the same just like Night March.

The types of play were extremely limited and every deck was required to have made room for something to prevent Shiftry from winning.
>>
>>27005892
>Every not ever Shiftry
Oh god, just trying to argue with someone defending Unlimited is making me dumber.
>>
>>27005892
>The only decks that could win were those that ran Shiftry or were made to kill Shiftry.
And there was a whole matchup chart for those that people kept adapting to, you fucking retard, which was the point I've been making all along. The meta went from raw Shiftry to Wobbuffet/Primal Groudon and Vespiquen with 4Wobbs, Shiftry/Mewtwo, Trevenant, and other decks, made solely from adaptation. That's what made it fun, you fucking inbred. You think everyone just had these decks made ready instantly and that they weren't made up after tons of experience. You don't know shit. Why do you, mister retard, think Genesect in Legacy runs Garbodor now? Because it's been beaten so bad by Weavile it needs the tech to stop it, even though it's a very specific tech that ruins its immunity to status and clunks the deck up. It didn't run this until Weavile proved itself the better matchup over and over again.

>the so called "adaption" came to an end long before it was shut down and all creativity was dead in the final months.
Early on it was just Shiftry. Then you had Basic Shiftry, Shiftry/Mewtwo, Shiftry/Theta Stop, Shiftry/Mewtwo/Theta Stop, Wobbs/Primal Groudon, Vespiquen/Theta Stop, Wobbs/Hammers/Lasers, WobBats, Trevenant, and others I know I'm forgetting that I didn't personally run. I remember something with M Sceptile/Celebi that beat me a few times.

>Every not ever Shiftry deck has the sane cards, but they all played the same
You just ignored everything I said about how the decks were structured differently. I bet you think Genesect in Legacy runs the same with or without Celebi and aren't very different deck builds.
>b-but Theta Stop
The goal was consistency, if you just threw Celebis into every deck you were probably going to lose. It's why Shiftry ran Mewtwo and didn't just quit versus Baltoy (who became useless outside of Vespiquen, might I add).

>The types of play were extremely limited
And it made the format fun striving for consistency, inbred.
>>
>>27006149
>Unlimited was a good meta guys!
>All the decks he lists are literally Shiftry variants or Anti-Shiftry variants
Standard is a diverse meta! You can run Night March, or Night March/Vespiquen, or Night March/Milotic, or Night March/Bronzong, or Night March/Mew, or Night March/Garbodor

I'm not part of this retarded conversation but you're absolutely retarded
>>
>>27006149
>Shiftry to Wobbuffet/Primal Groudon and Vespiquen with 4Wobbs, Shiftry/Mewtwo, Trevenant, and other decks.
So you agree that every deck was Shiftry or were made to kill Shiftry.

>You think everyone just had these decks made ready instantly and that they weren't made up after tons of experience.
Well, yeah, but they found the ones that worked the best and after that there were no more changes. It's like you only played for a month or two then stopped. You clearly were not around in the final days.

>Why do you, mister retard, think Genesect in Legacy runs Garbodor now? Because it's been beaten so bad by Weavile it needs the tech to stop it, even though it's a very specific tech that ruins its immunity to status and clunks the deck up. It didn't run this until Weavile proved itself the better matchup over and over again.
So we are in agreement that Legacy has a just as much if not more of a shifting meta as Unlimited had.

>Early on it was just Shiftry. Then you had Basic Shiftry, Shiftry/Mewtwo, Shiftry/Theta Stop, Shiftry/Mewtwo/Theta Stop, Wobbs/Primal Groudon, Vespiquen/Theta Stop, Wobbs/Hammers/Lasers, WobBats, Trevenant, and others I know I'm forgetting that I didn't personally run. I remember something with M Sceptile/Celebi that beat me a few times.
Yeah, but almost all of them died off because they weren't as good.

>You just ignored everything I said about how the decks were structured differently.
Yes, but at the end of the day they all play the same. Yet again, it's just like the difference between Night March decks.

>I bet you think Genesect in Legacy runs the same with or without Celebi and aren't very different deck builds.
There are a ton of Vir/Gen decks (my favorite is the one with Menapod that still can't counter Reshiram), but they all have the same play style of charging up Gen and then using the same Ace Spec.

>And it made the format fun striving for consistency, inbred
>limited play style = fun
Come on, hat one's too easy.
>>
why am I unable to get on the client
>>
File: a real mystery.png (770 KB, 1286x746) Image search: [Google]
a real mystery.png
770 KB, 1286x746
>>27006754
No clue. I wish they'd send out a memo, telling us if there were something wrong. They could put it on the login screen you're stuck on, or maybe post it on the forums in their server status thread. That would be real convenient and informative. I wish they did that. It's a shame they didn't. Not a single clue or hint explaining that there's a problem. How inconsiderate of them.
>>
That was a quick fall to page 10.
>>
>>27008558

pokemon go is spamming all the catalog

activity is very high and this game is dead for the moment
>>
it's back
>>
>>27009664

>daily challenges not working

welp
>>
Fairly new to playing TCGO, is there a way to buy specific cards for the game? Is building up card packs and trading the only way?
>>
File: summer-tins-2016-169-en.jpg (115 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
summer-tins-2016-169-en.jpg
115 KB, 578x327
>>27011669
Certain products come with a code that nets you a specific card. Each of the tins in pic related, for example, have a code that gives you its respective card online.

The versus ladder also has specific cards you can earn. Other than that, your only choice is to buy/redeem/earn packs or to trade.

But trading should get you 99% of what you need and for very cheap. Prices are not high at all for an overwhelming majority of the cards.
>>
>>27011736
I was looking for Porygon Z cards, the ones with the mass devolving attack, and there doesnt seem to be anyone trading those.
>>
>>27011801
Then post your own offer. I 100% promise you people have it.
I'm pretty sure you can get 4x for a single pack, probably even a 4-4-4 line and some extras. It's a junk rare.
What pack are you trading?
>>
>>27011854
I'm trying to trade anything that's not fate's collide, since those have the alakazam cards I want. Do you know if I can buy a code for the Alakazam EX and M Alakazam
>>
>>27012281
No
>>
>>27012281
You can get the highest rarity of either Alakazam for 2-3 Fates Collide packs. Lowest rarity is obviously cheaper than that.

Do you really think you're going to get an Alakazam every 2-3 packs? No? Then trade those packs for the Alakazam.

Opening packs will always end in tears, and you'll always get greater value from trading them.
>>
Wow, it's hard for us to stay afloat with Go happening.
>>
>>27013972
Right?
It's not even that good a game.
>>
I was at least expecting a better battle system.
>>
>>27015976
was for >>27015861
>>
With Phantom forces Bronzong rotating out is Genesect-EX already dead?
>>
>>27016671
In Standard.
>>
>>27016671
Bronzong got a reprint three months ago.
>>
>>27016888
When? I know it was in CP4 but we aren't getting that.
>>
>>27016888
>>27017047
CP4 isn't getting a western release yet. As of right now there's no sign of a reprint. This is just a meme where someone says "[x] is being rotated" and he replies with "it got a reprint" referring to CP4 knowing full well that's irrelevant.
>>
Amazing can't log in again.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.