[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Game Freak don't design only dragons, wolves and waifus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon_faggot.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_faggot.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
> Game Freak don't design only dragons, wolves and waifus to support my autism
>>
That's a problem, you know?
>>
>>26917863
You already made this thread. It is still on the front page.
>>
>look at me i'm such a mature individual
>Dragons, monsters, animals, appealing design? Pff fuck that shit
>True patricians like me only like "silly", "fun" designs and terrible shitmons
>Vannilluxe is my favorite pokémon!

It's so easy to spot Bruxishfags
>>
>>26918231
>he doesnt want his dick sucked by a fish
Shaking my head to the rhythm of your sad beats.
>>
>>26918231
Enjoy your Charizard, dragonfag.
>>
>>26918313
Someone post that .webm
>>
>>26918351
Enoy your irrelevant fish shitmon and sentient icecream, "le patrician" hipster
>>
>>26918231
Please don't bundle us Vanilluxefags with this horrible shit they call a "new mon".
>>
>>26918313
>he doesnt want his dick sucked by a fish
I have no issue with furries because they like mammals but being turned on by a fish is what the actual fuck tier.
>>
>>26918367
Confirmed underage
>>
>>26918441
>Look I'm so patrician
>I'm also a brony
>Because enjoying a show about cute ponies for little girls is as patrician as it gets
>real mature men only like silly and cute monsters
>>
>>26918461
what the hell is patrician
>>
>>26918461
Stop ridiculing yourself
>>
>>26918471
>said by a Bruxishfag
>>
>>26918492
No, said by a Dragonite and Hydreigon fan.

Because of idiots like you people who likes dragon designs are seen as autistics.
>>
File: 2azs.jpg (10 KB, 155x160) Image search: [Google]
2azs.jpg
10 KB, 155x160
>>26917863
Funny cause the two most hated pokemon of this new reveal are a cancerous Yukai Watch dragon and a weird ass fish waifu
>>
>>26918231
>Bruxishfags
>implying the faggots you described don't like the disgusting battery cocoon instead
>>
>>26917863
>>26910511

This is your second thread saying the exact same thing. End your life.
>>
>>26918554
stop falsefagging anytime Bruxishfag. I know you think you have a super patrician taste by pretending to like a garish lipsfish with a flower on it's head, but you don't have to be such a tryhard
>>
>>26917863
The dragon is the most hated of the new bunch tho.
>>
>>26917863
The only good new pokemon is that weird fish and the fairy bug..
Everything else looks like trash. Especially the battery cocoon.
>>
>>26917863
There is as many wolves in pokemon as dolphins. I can't believe neither of them are pokemon yet after 6 gens
>>
>>26918721
I'm not the OP of that thread, but I agree completely in his message.
>>
>>26918783
> You like what I say because if you aren't Bruxishfag my argument is a completely shit

Ridiculous
>>
This is the second time I've seen somebody specifically list wolves, dragons, and waifus. Where did this neo-meme come from?
>>
>>26919170
It's because the stereotype with guys here seems to be that if the Pokemon isn't cool or fuckable, then it's shit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.